London-based Simplee Aloe’s aloe vera drink is made with real fruit juice and free from artificial flavours, preservatives and colours.
Daniel Herman from UK sports nutrition company Bio-Synergy talks to Shaun Weston about products such as Skinny Water, Skinny Mousse, Beauty From Within and the new ActiVeman.
- Interview with Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy
Shaun Weston, 16 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Global Beverage Trends – InnoBev Congress (opening session)
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2014
- Beer-based sports drink soon to be launched
Richard Hall, 18 Mar 2014
- The future of taurine in energy drinks
Andreas Exarheas, 11 Mar 2014
See more Beverage topics
India-based water company Amazing Water has released an enhanced electrolysed alkaline functional water drink, said to function as an anti-ageing and anti-hangover product.
Jan Sieńczewski, founder and CEO of Vitaqua Sp Zoo, talks about the launch of his vitamin drink Vitamizu into the Polish market as 'a guilt-free pleasure'.
Northern-Ireland-based coconut water brand CocoMojo has launched CocoPassion, a coconut water drink blended with passion fruit and botanical herbs.
- BetterSweet Maple Water in Tetra Pak cartons
- Flavoured and functional water market to reach value of $36.7bn in 2019
- Sealand Natural Resources expands US distribution with Wegmans
- Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy talks about sports nutrition
- ON Powered Refreshment functional drinks
- Poizon troxotic energy drink
- Coldpress founder Andrew Gibb on High Pressure Processing
- Trovita raises cash to manufacture ENU nutritional shake
- Vitaminwater Energy with green coffee bean extract
- Kellogg's Special K adds coffee house protein breakfast shakes
- The story behind matcha drink Vivid (interview with James Shillcock)
- Fuel Your 10k Hours introduces vanilla flavour to Liquid Breakfast range