According to a report by Bloomberg, a handful of Nestlé SA scientists are working on developing a fat-burning drink.
Although energy drinks producers report record sales, a new survey by Canadean finds that over half of energy drink consumers in the UK believe that the drinks are bad for their health.
- BrauBeviale 2014 – a roller coaster of innovation
Claire Phoenix, 13 Nov 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – no samples left behind
Andreas Exarheas, 22 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
See more Beverage topics
Iceland's Olgerdin hf has bolstered its Floridana brand with the addition of Floridana Grænn; a new juice drink with an apple, pineapple and kiwi base.
The team of TOP bv has developed a natural sports drink based on fresh whey. The RE:Balance sports drink is part of the Dutch IPC project 'Food, Sports and Health'.
The Protein Works was crowned New Business of the Year at the 2014 National Business Awards gala dinner ceremony, held at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London recently.
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale, in pictures
- Arla Foods Ingredients develops sports yogurt concept
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners
- Krzepiak non-alcoholic malt drink
- Lithuania enacts world’s first ban on energy drinks for minors
- Coveris launches lightest non-dairy specific 38mm tamper evident cap
- GFD launches E-ON in Rexam 12oz sleek cans
- Powerful Food & Beverage launches Powerful Orange Pulpy
- A gallery of new drinks for October 2014
- For Goodness Shakes adds Ultimate Protein and MilkShoot to drinks range
- DJ Sbu launches MoFaya energy drink
- Immergut develops Drinkfit milk-based energy drinks