California-based LA Libations has launched Arriba Horchata Energy Cinnamon Spice, a new dairy energy drink made with cinnamon flavouring and reduced fat milk.
Daniel Herman from UK sports nutrition company Bio-Synergy talks to Shaun Weston about products such as Skinny Water, Skinny Mousse, Beauty From Within and the new ActiVeman.
- Interview with Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy
Shaun Weston, 16 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Global Beverage Trends – InnoBev Congress (opening session)
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2014
- Beer-based sports drink soon to be launched
Richard Hall, 18 Mar 2014
- The future of taurine in energy drinks
Andreas Exarheas, 11 Mar 2014
See more Beverage topics
US-based Kees has launched a range of protein drinks, which are free from gluten, fat, lactose and artificial ingredients.
US-based Avitae has launched Energy Blast Water: a new caffeinated water drink containing 125mg of natural caffeine and 0 calories per 500ml bottle.
London-based Simplee Aloe’s aloe vera drink is made with real fruit juice and free from artificial flavours, preservatives and colours.
- Amazing Water releases enhanced electrolysed alkaline functional water
- The launch of vitamin drink Vitamizu – an interview with Jan Sieńczewski
- CocoMojo launches CocoPassion coconut water drink
- BetterSweet Maple Water in Tetra Pak cartons
- Flavoured and functional water market to reach value of $36.7bn in 2019
- Sealand Natural Resources expands US distribution with Wegmans
- Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy talks about sports nutrition
- ON Powered Refreshment functional drinks
- Poizon troxotic energy drink
- Coldpress founder Andrew Gibb on High Pressure Processing
- Trovita raises cash to manufacture ENU nutritional shake
- Vitaminwater Energy with green coffee bean extract