Mello is the UK's first and only range of raw, fresh melon juice. The functional drink has launched in Britain with listings in Whole Foods Market, Planet Organic and other independent stores.
Many female consumers mistakenly believe that eating and drinking high protein products could make them fat or develop excessive muscle mass, says whey protein supplier Arla Foods Ingredients.
- Brands should think before jumping on the bandwagon with functional claims
David Howlett, MMR Research, 7 Jul 2014
- Vitafoods day three: brain drinks and probiotic chocolates
Andreas Exarheas, 9 May 2014
- Vitafoods day 3: Scientific trials and functional confectionery
Claire Phoenix, 8 May 2014
- Vitafoods Europe: Canary grass drinks and stevia sweetened chocolate bars
Andreas Exarheas, 7 May 2014
- Vitafoods day 2: No-carb pasta, baobab, and collagen beauty drinks
Claire Phoenix, 7 May 2014
See more Beverage topics
Shokumotsu Seni Tappuri Aojiru from Kagome is a mixed vegetable and fruit dietary fibre beverage with a blend of three kinds of vegetable and three kinds of fruit juice.
Promoted on the packaging as 'Sparkling Caffeine' and for 'waking up the head', Full Throttle from UCC, one of Japan's leading canned coffee companies, is a new carbonated energy drink with coffee.
New from Calpis is Super Fruits Labo Açaí Charge, a fruit-based energy drink targeting females.
- Turmeric-based liver extract energy drink by HWF
- Melissa Bermudez becomes Xyience marketing assistant
- Coffee Boost Energy Supplement by Level 5 Beverage Company
- Think Drinks by truBrain
- Slingshot develops Yogurt Protein Drinks
- Jamaica Beverages launches Raptor Sparkling Energy Drink
- Eisai introduces Chocola BB Sparkling Salty Natsumikan Flavor
- Three US states sue 5-Hour Energy manufacturers for false advertising
- Allma partners with Frulact and Santini for Chlorella bubble tea and sorbet
- Go Body Hydrating Protein Drink
- Works with Water Nutraceuticals revamps Help: Clear Skin range
- Be Well Nutrition's Iconic drink