Nosh has brought the liquified breakfast-on-the-go drink format to the UK following the success of similar products in Australia.
Although energy drinks producers report record sales, a new survey by Canadean finds that over half of energy drink consumers in the UK believe that the drinks are bad for their health.
- 100 calorie cold pressed juices for a Happy New You
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- Rising protein trend will continue to drive demand in 2015
Louise Mahrra, Volac marketing – human nutrition, 12 Dec 2014
- Want probiotics? Know your strains
Michael Bush, Ganeden Biotech, 11 Dec 2014
- Health Ingredients Europe: Red spinach, cricket flour and Sigma D
Claire Phoenix, 4 Dec 2014
See more Beverage topics
Bella Berry has launched a range of mass market drinks containing beautifying ingredients that it says provides a superior flavour to its competitors.
Danone’s Actimel yogurt drink is launching a new £2.8m campaign for 2015 in the UK.
Actimel for Kids, which launched in 2014, has added new Monster bottles.
- Interview: Roger Wilfinger - Global growth for Vicap Systems caps
- Harrods Green Juice
- Rockin’ Refuel Muscle Builder salted caramel flavour
- Magic Nutrition launches MagicMind shot drink
- Omega-3 gains in food sector
- TIC Gums adds organic and non-GMO stabilisers
- Bisleri plans to launch new soft drinks in India
- Las Vegas Power Energy Drink launches new energy beverages
- AG Barr adds Rockstar Energy Water
- Elle Macpherson talks about Beauty Elixir
- Double digit growth in Africa – the Refriango company in profile
- Amor Sport pH+