At the Consumer Analyst Group of New York conference on 19 February, Keurig Green Mountain announced its Keurig Kold machine, due for full launch in Autumn 2015.
Although energy drinks producers report record sales, a new survey by Canadean finds that over half of energy drink consumers in the UK believe that the drinks are bad for their health.
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- 100 calorie cold pressed juices for a Happy New You
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- Rising protein trend will continue to drive demand in 2015
Louise Mahrra, Volac marketing – human nutrition, 12 Dec 2014
- Want probiotics? Know your strains
Michael Bush, Ganeden Biotech, 11 Dec 2014
See more Beverage topics
iPro Sport has announced England cricket duo Ravi Bopara and Moeen Ali as its new global brand ambassadors for its sports drinks range.
Sports recovery drinks brand Kill Cliff has introduced Berry Legit blackberry and lemonade variety to its drinks portfolio.
Two Spanish companies have collaborated on the development of the world's first beauty drink enriched with macroantioxidants from the skins of fruit.
- Nosh brings liquified breakfast drinks to UK market
- Bella Berry brings flavour into the beautifying drinks market
- Danone Actimel launches new UK ad campaign for adults
- Danone Actimel adds 'monster bottles' for kids
- Interview: Roger Wilfinger - Global growth for Vicap Systems caps
- Harrods Green Juice
- Rockin’ Refuel Muscle Builder salted caramel flavour
- Magic Nutrition launches MagicMind shot drink
- Omega-3 gains in food sector
- TIC Gums adds organic and non-GMO stabilisers
- Bisleri plans to launch new soft drinks in India
- Las Vegas Power Energy Drink launches new energy beverages