This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in September, including Jamba Cold Pressed Juice, Bai Bubbles and Grimmway Farms True organic juice.
Many female consumers mistakenly believe that eating and drinking high protein products could make them fat or develop excessive muscle mass, says whey protein supplier Arla Foods Ingredients.
- World Beverage Innovation Awards – a win, win platform
Eli Farragi, 9 Sep 2014
- Category focus at the heart of Coke-Monster deal
Bill Bruce, 15 Aug 2014
- Fountain of youth beauty supplement
Claire Phoenix, 13 Aug 2014
- Coke reverts to Vitaminwater without stevia, but lessons need to be learned
Bill Bruce, 6 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
In Jordan, PepsiCo has introduced its Sting energy drink with a nationwide advertising campaign launched under the slogan 'Life Switched ON'.
Krones has developed the DosaFlex aseptic container station for product-friendly dosing of aseptic components in finished beverages with a solids content.
Heart health, gut and digestive issues, and cognitive health are the leading consumer concerns that manufacturers of functional drinks should look to target, finds a new report from Canadean.
- Agua Enerviva energy water
- Cheribundi Black Cherry Juice
- Study says WakeUp Post Lunch Waker helps beat after-lunch fatigue
- Food for Sleep science-based recipe
- All-natural Noa Relaxation drink
- Breaker High Protein yogurt snack
- Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusions
- Central England Co-Operative becomes first retailer to sell iPro Sport
- Coconut water still a niche product in UK
- Sensient Flavors unveils breakthrough in natural masking technology
- Jurajska mineral waters with magnesium and calcium
- Bisleri to launch Urzza non-caffeine energy drink in India