Buffalo Energy Drink's Buffalo Junior is a caffeine- and taurine-free energy drink targeted specifically at children.
Healthy adults who consumed energy drinks high in caffeine and taurine had significantly increased heart contraction rates one hour later, according to a new study.
- Nuts, grains and seaweed – the latest trends in ingredients
Claire Phoenix, 21 Nov 2013
- Children and milk – results of a new survey given at WDS
Claire Phoenix, 1 Nov 2013
- Shake 'n' go nutrition: the rise of convenience supplements
Ross Edgley, sports scientist, 30 Oct 2013
- Dairy: protein, flavour and blurring category lines
Bill Bruce, 28 Oct 2013
- Top sellers in US convenience
Richard Hall, 15 Oct 2013
See more Beverage topics
Spider's new 'Rise Again!' Strawberry Lemonade is a non-carbonated energy drink that contains 10 calories, zero fat and 240mg of caffeine per 458ml portion.
According to a new report from Canadean, global consumption of energy drinks has grown by 15% in only one year.
A businessman from County Durham has launched a new functional soft drink – Brainwave – that claims to reduce the chances of developing Alzheimer's disease and dementia later in life.
- Xyience expands presence in Oklahoma City
- Buck O'Hairen's Legendary Sunshine Ginger Berry energy drink
- Morrisons bans energy drinks for under 16s
- Low vitamin D diet causes brain damage, says new study
- Rockstar releases new Sparkling Energy line
- Monster responds to 'inaccurate' study on energy drinks and heart function
- Neviot+ Energy Pear Flavoured Water
- Lighter Spider sugar free energy drinks
- Energy drinks alter heart function, says new study
- A gallery of new drinks for November 2013
- EnerCoffee Energy Cappuccino drink
- Pure Bio Energy Drink