A daily beverage launched in 2013 called WakeUp Post Lunch Waker is said to help alleviate after-lunch fatigue, or PLD (post-lunch dip syndrome), and a new study supports this claim.
Many female consumers mistakenly believe that eating and drinking high protein products could make them fat or develop excessive muscle mass, says whey protein supplier Arla Foods Ingredients.
- World Beverage Innovation Awards – a win, win platform
Eli Farragi, 9 Sep 2014
- Category focus at the heart of Coke-Monster deal
Bill Bruce, 15 Aug 2014
- Fountain of youth beauty supplement
Claire Phoenix, 13 Aug 2014
- Coke reverts to Vitaminwater without stevia, but lessons need to be learned
Bill Bruce, 6 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
A team in Massachusetts has created a safer sleep aid with Food for Sleep, a 2½oz beverage made from foods clinically demonstrated to promote healthy sleep.
Launched recently in Sweden by Stockholm design agency Super Tuesday, Noa Relaxation is a new drink brand containing natural ingredients.
Breaker High Protein from Arla Foods Nederland is a new pouch pack yogurt snack available in Vanilla and Mango & Passion fruit flavours.
- Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusions
- Central England Co-Operative becomes first retailer to sell iPro Sport
- Coconut water still a niche product in UK
- Sensient Flavors unveils breakthrough in natural masking technology
- Jurajska mineral waters with magnesium and calcium
- Bisleri to launch Urzza non-caffeine energy drink in India
- Danone names Faber CEO as Riboud separates dual roles
- Leonardo Laforgia talks about the launch of Oob pearl tea
- Imbiriada ginger drink launches in Poland
- Big Red buys Xyience
- A gallery of new drinks for August 2014
- TruMoo Protein Plus Lowfat Milk by Dean Foods