Coveris Rigid has released its first non-dairy specific 38mm tamper evident cap, which is currently the lightest creation of its kind on the market.
Although energy drinks producers report record sales, a new survey by Canadean finds that over half of energy drink consumers in the UK believe that the drinks are bad for their health.
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – no samples left behind
Andreas Exarheas, 22 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
- World Beverage Innovation Awards – a win, win platform
Eli Farragi, 9 Sep 2014
See more Beverage topics
Switzerland-based beverage developer Global Functional Drinks (GFD) has partnered with Rexam to launch E-ON premium energy drinks in the US, in 12oz sleek cans.
South Korea-based Powerful Food & Beverage has launched Powerful Orange Pulpy; a new natural juice drink containing 15% natural orange pulp and natural orange juice concentrate.
This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in October, including Pepsi True, Caleb's Kola and Opah Liqueur.
- For Goodness Shakes adds Ultimate Protein and MilkShoot to drinks range
- DJ Sbu launches MoFaya energy drink
- Immergut develops Drinkfit milk-based energy drinks
- Good Night Drink 'n' Dream drink
- Japan patents Melinjo Resveratrol for sleep improvement
- ADBA's Charlotte Morton talks about why the association changed its name
- Study: Link between being overworked and the consumption of energy products
- Mike's Hard Lemonade Co introduces 'Crafted to Remove Gluten' label
- Nomadic launches Mango Lassi drink
- Happy Family introduces Happy Tot Grow & Shine Organic Toddler Milk
- Deckers becomes main distribution channel for iPro Sport in GB & Ireland
- Prefunc detoxifying shot launches in the UK