At Vitafoods 2015 Darren Wood spoke to InnoBev's Eli Farragi about the company's collaboration with El Al Israel Airlines to supply their award-winning WakeUp drinks to Israeli pilots.
Although energy drinks producers report record sales, a new survey by Canadean finds that over half of energy drink consumers in the UK believe that the drinks are bad for their health.
- Vitafoods: Healthy hot chocolate and weight loss drinks
Jess Gay, 6 May 2015
- Reviving carbonates
Richard Hall, 16 Apr 2015
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- 100 calorie cold pressed juices for a Happy New You
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
See more Beverage topics
PepsiCo has significantly extended its AMP Energy brand of energy drinks with the launch of four new "exciting" flavour combinations.
In Spain, Danone has extended the Actimel range with Pro-Vital which features lactobacillus casei, ginseng and vitamins B9 and B12.
US-based J&M Concepts has introduced new emerald ice and bush master varieties to its Realtree Outdoor Energy brand of energy drinks.
- Temple Turmeric launches matcha latte and Mexican chocolate Super Blends
- #foodbevtrends: Beauty from within and nutraceuticals
- #foodbevtrends: Food and beverage innovation in weight management
- #foodbevtrends: Winning ways to sports nutrition in beverages
- World Beverage Innovation Awards at BrauBeviale 2015 sponsors
- Hello Hungry begins crowdfunding campaign for office-targeted liquid meal
- Interview: Or Tea – matcha tea to drink cold
- Interview: Vibrant Health – Joint Vibrance health drink
- Celsius Holdings announces $16m strategic partnership investment
- Arla Foods launches Big Milk to help children up to the age of five grow
- HiFit Juice launches new hibiscus health drinks
- Healthy Energy Drinks: #Foodbevtrends