It’s been a great year so far. I’ve encountered a lot of innovative creations, visited some fantastic shows in great locations and eaten some of the weirdest food in existence.
Although energy drinks producers report record sales, a new survey by Canadean finds that over half of energy drink consumers in the UK believe that the drinks are bad for their health.
- Rising protein trend will continue to drive demand in 2015
Louise Mahrra, Volac marketing – human nutrition, 12 Dec 2014
- Want probiotics? Know your strains
Michael Bush, Ganeden Biotech, 11 Dec 2014
- Health Ingredients Europe: Red spinach, cricket flour and Sigma D
Claire Phoenix, 4 Dec 2014
- Health Ingredients Europe: Nutritional shakes, vitamin E and olive oil fact
Claire Phoenix, 2 Dec 2014
- Cradle-to-grave benefits set to drive protein beyond a trend in 2015
Suzane Leser is Head of Nutrition for Volac., 1 Dec 2014
See more Beverage topics
Croatia-based Atlantic Grupa has launched Donat Mg; a new natural mineral water, which contains 1000mg of magnesium per litre,
Danish dairy product producer Arla Foods has launched Arla Protino high protein drinks, which are available in Raspberry and Lemon Vanilla variants.
Michael Hiron, head of dairy and lifestyle ingredients with Volac, speaks out on protein fortified foods and the development of new convenience foods: drinks, bars, snacks, etc.
- Podcast: Algae protein – a rival to soy and whey protein?
- Interview: Beneo – trends in fibre, low Gi sweetness and gluten-free
- Ingredia’s Hervé Gasnier: New trends in protein drinks
- WKND anti-hangover alcoholic drink
- Interview: Reducing sugar in drinks and dairy with stevia
- Parker Williams takes Pomegreat back to its roots with new pack
- Kerry spotlights three main trends at Hi Europe
- A gallery of new drinks for November 2014
- Podcast: Beneo recognises the ‘Power of Less’ with sugar and fat reduction
- Innova Market Insights on new food and drink at Health Ingredients Europe
- Lifeway Cranberry Crème Brulee Kefir
- Hi Europe 2014, in pictures