This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including the new Volvic design, Actimel for Kids and Cocozia Mango Coconut Water.
Many female consumers mistakenly believe that eating and drinking high protein products could make them fat or develop excessive muscle mass, says whey protein supplier Arla Foods Ingredients.
- Category focus at the heart of Coke-Monster deal
Bill Bruce, 15 Aug 2014
- Fountain of youth beauty supplement
Claire Phoenix, 13 Aug 2014
- Coke reverts to Vitaminwater without stevia, but lessons need to be learned
Bill Bruce, 6 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Brands should think before jumping on the bandwagon with functional claims
David Howlett, MMR Research, 7 Jul 2014
See more Beverage topics
Dean Foods has launched TruMoo Protein Plus milk. Available in chocolate and vanilla flavours, the protein-rich drink provides 25g of protein in each single-serve, resealable 14oz bottle.
American rapper Kevin Gates is launching an energy drink named #IDGT ('I don't get tired').
New Zealand based VitalZing International Ltd, a subsidiary of Aquity International Ltd has launched a range of functional drinks using the BlastMax closure.
- Vita Coco Natural Sport
- Lucozade reduced sugar cloudy lemonade
- Berries and chocolate could guard against diabetes
- Xyience sees impressive results using 'gamification' strategies
- Powerful Yogurt Protein Drinks
- Coca-Cola Company to purchase 16.7% equity stake in Monster
- Bodysculpt 'super shakes' by Purition
- GNC launches Decadent Delight Gourmet Protein Milkshake
- Dynami:t Maté ice tea energy drink
- Hormel Foods completes acquisition of CytoSport
- Fuga partners with NBCF to launch energy drink
- Actimel for Kids with 'Heroes' AC, TI and Mel