The University of Exeter's Sport and Health Sciences department has published a new paper looking at the effects of taking three different doses of beetroot juice on different exercise intensities.
Brandon Marz was at Vitafoods Europe 2013, where he talked to Claire Phoenix about the reformulation of his range of vitamin oral sprays, Marz Sprays, and the European brand Vita Tonics.
- Energy drinks slowdown
Richard Hall, 23 May 2013
- The ‘superfruit’ category remains resilient
Rebecca Prescott, 11 Feb 2013
- Do you remember Slumber Bedtime Milk and Night Time Milk?
Geoff Platt, 9 Jan 2013
- Milk and melatonin for a natural night's sleep
Rebecca Prescott, 8 Jan 2013
- My top 10 drinks of 2012
Claire Phoenix, 21 Dec 2012
See more Beverage topics
Claire Phoenix talks to Geoff Collins, head of consumer marketing for Clasado, about prebiotics while at Vitafoods Europe 2013.
Super!Natural, Scotland's first and only 100% pure and natural energy drink, will now be available from outlets across the UK having secured a number of new listings.
A selection of images from Vitafoods Europe 2013, which took place at Palexpo in Geneva, Switzerland. Photos by Claire Phoenix.
- Zuccari's Stefano Sala introduces a new range at Vitafoods Europe 2013
- Brandon Marz on the Vita Tonics vitamin spray range
- Monster Energy reveals team gear promotional campaign
- DJ Khaled and Opreme Energy part company
- DSM launches cardiovascular nutrient Fruitflow at Vitafoods
- The success behind the Core Power brand
- Homegrown energy drinks fuel the market in Australia and New Zealand
- The latest functional ingredients trends according to DSM
- Chocolate & Goldenberry Coconut Water Powders from Navitas Naturals
- Scheckter’s OrganicEnergy is certified as 'clean' for sportspeople
- A gallery of new drinks for April 2013
- Danone and Yakult agree new cooperation framework