Germany-based brand Immergut has developed a new milk-based Drinkfit energy drink line, which is available in Tutti Frutti and Moccacino flavours.
Although energy drinks producers report record sales, a new survey by Canadean finds that over half of energy drink consumers in the UK believe that the drinks are bad for their health.
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – no samples left behind
Andreas Exarheas, 22 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
- World Beverage Innovation Awards – a win, win platform
Eli Farragi, 9 Sep 2014
See more Beverage topics
Good Night Drink has released Good Night Drink 'n' Dream beverage, which is specifically designed to 'aid a better and deeper sleep experience'.
Japanese industry conglomerate Lion Corporation has patented Melinjo Resveratrol for the use of sleep improvement.
Bill Bruce talks to Charlotte Morton, chief executive of the Anaerobic Digestion & Bioresources Association, about why the association recently broadened it remit and changed its name.
- Study: Link between being overworked and the consumption of energy products
- Mike's Hard Lemonade Co introduces 'Crafted to Remove Gluten' label
- Nomadic launches Mango Lassi drink
- Happy Family introduces Happy Tot Grow & Shine Organic Toddler Milk
- Deckers becomes main distribution channel for iPro Sport in GB & Ireland
- Prefunc detoxifying shot launches in the UK
- Ocean Spray reveals Pact Cranberry Extract & Purified Water
- That Protein introduces Healthy Halloween shake
- 13 innovation trends for energy drinks
- SternVitamin to showcase new nutrient premixes at Hi Europe 2014
- Cuba Herbal Energy Juice now sold in Fresh Healthy Vending Machines
- Baxters launches beetroot juice at Lunch 2014