With less than five months until entries close for the World Beverage Innovation Awards 2015 at BrauBeviale, FoodBev Media is pleased to announce a strong sponsor line-up.
Although energy drinks producers report record sales, a new survey by Canadean finds that over half of energy drink consumers in the UK believe that the drinks are bad for their health.
- Reviving carbonates
Richard Hall, 16 Apr 2015
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- 100 calorie cold pressed juices for a Happy New You
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- Rising protein trend will continue to drive demand in 2015
Louise Mahrra, Volac marketing – human nutrition, 12 Dec 2014
See more Beverage topics
Liquid meal start-up Hello Hungry has launched an online crowdfunding campaign, as it seeks to gauge interest and attract investment to grow the brand.
At the Natural & Organic Products Europe event in London, Claire Phoenix spoke with Or Tea owner Allen Wong and business development director Jacco Crezee.
At the Natural & Organic Products Europe event in London, Ted Parker of Vibrant Health talked to Claire Phoenix about his new powdered pineapple orange health drink Joint Vibrance.
- Celsius Holdings announces $16m strategic partnership investment
- Arla Foods launches Big Milk to help children up to the age of five grow
- HiFit Juice launches new hibiscus health drinks
- Healthy Energy Drinks: #Foodbevtrends
- PET Engineering sponsors World Beverage Awards functional drinks category
- Sparkling Drink Systems introduces ‘mix your own’ category Twist&ViBE
- Epic launches energy drink in re-sealable can
- Tu Me launches 'only health and fitness drink' infused with turmeric
- Podcast: alō aiming to disrupt the UK drinks market
- Beet It Sport unveils beetroot juice with '40% more' natural nitrate
- Dairy protein drink brand Upbeat reveals new chocolate-orange flavour
- Aquavita launches vitamin water range with benefits for the body