This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in July 2014, including redesigned Schweppes, Black Medicine Iced Coffee and the Devin Crystal Line bottle.
Many female consumers mistakenly believe that eating and drinking high protein products could make them fat or develop excessive muscle mass, says whey protein supplier Arla Foods Ingredients.
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Brands should think before jumping on the bandwagon with functional claims
David Howlett, MMR Research, 7 Jul 2014
- Vitafoods day three: brain drinks and probiotic chocolates
Andreas Exarheas, 9 May 2014
- Vitafoods day 3: Scientific trials and functional confectionery
Claire Phoenix, 8 May 2014
- Vitafoods Europe: Canary grass drinks and stevia sweetened chocolate bars
Andreas Exarheas, 7 May 2014
See more Beverage topics
PepsiCo sports drink Gatorade is being restyled in a new 500ml 'Kenny' PET bottle specially designed to make it easier to use when practicing sport.
New-Zealand-based Frucor Beverages' V energy drink brand has released a new Double Espresso Iced Coffee drink.
Colorado-based WhiteWave Foods has launched a new Vanilla Protein+Fiber Almondmilk drink under its Silk brand.
- Mix1 and Shadow Beverage enter into US distribution and management contract
- Celsius Sparkling Cola energy drink
- Level 5 Beverage Co to launch VitaminFizz zero-calorie drinks
- Mello melon juice functional drink, made using high pressure processing
- Kagome Dietary Fiber fruit & veg beverage
- UCC Full Throttle coffee energy drink
- Calpis acai energy drink, Super Fruits Labo Açaí Charge
- Turmeric-based liver extract energy drink by HWF
- Melissa Bermudez becomes Xyience marketing assistant
- Coffee Boost Energy Supplement by Level 5 Beverage Company
- Think Drinks by truBrain
- Slingshot develops Yogurt Protein Drinks