Shokumotsu Seni Tappuri Aojiru from Kagome is a mixed vegetable and fruit dietary fibre beverage with a blend of three kinds of vegetable and three kinds of fruit juice.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- Sugary drinks and the consumer
Andreas Exarheas, 19 Jun 2014
- Bowser Beer for dogs in PET bottles
Shaun Weston, 11 Jun 2014
- Coca-Cola 'innovation machine' is powering up with Coca-Cola Life
Claire Phoenix, 11 Jun 2014
- It's better to sell saffron than opium
Claire Phoenix, 28 May 2014
- Vitafoods day three: brain drinks and probiotic chocolates
Andreas Exarheas, 9 May 2014
See more Beverage topics
Almond Kouka (meaning 'almond effect') and Almond Kouka Koubashi Coffee from Glico Dairies are new almond milk drinks targeting 50-60-year-old women.
Ukon-(turmeric)-based energy drinks have been popular in Japan since House Wellness Foods (HWF) launched its original Ukon no Chikara (meaning 'Turneric Power') in 2004.
Syngenta has announced plans to broaden and scale up its Plene platform of integrated sugar cane solutions.
- Eisai introduces Chocola BB Sparkling Salty Natsumikan Flavor
- Three US states sue 5-Hour Energy manufacturers for false advertising
- Spirulina approved in the US as a naturally derived blue colour
- Allma partners with Frulact and Santini for Chlorella bubble tea and sorbet
- Works with Water Nutraceuticals revamps Help: Clear Skin range
- Coco Joy by FAL Healthy Beverages
- EnerBee Organic Energy made with honey
- Calpis Oasis Salty Taste – a drink designed to prevent heat stroke
- Yakult Gold lactic acid bacteria drink
- Mygurt by Morinaga Dairies
- Morinaga Dairies introduces new yogurt drink with MoLac
- Scheckter's OrganicEnergy Drinks are updated for 2014