Claire Phoenix spoke to Brian Zapp of Applied Food Sciences at Vitafoods 2015 about its focus on natural energy.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- Vitafoods: Healthy hot chocolate and weight loss drinks
Jess Gay, 6 May 2015
- Natural & Organic Products Europe
Claire Phoenix, 20 Apr 2015
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- The elderflower explosion
Claire Phoenix, 6 Feb 2015
- Coca-Cola calorie cut in Canada
Richard Hall, 28 Jan 2015
See more Beverage topics
At Caffé Culture 2015 at London's Olympia, Alex Clere spoke to Jennifer Knowles from Sansu Drinks about the company's new yuzu fruit drinks.
At Vitafoods 2015 Darren Wood spoke to Marco Joosten of Sana hemp juice at Vitafoods 2015 about their hemp juice product and if this could be the new coconut water.
Cargill has developed a new range of sustainably sourced carrageenans derived from seaweed that offer "excellent mouthfeel and stability" for protein drinks.
- #foodbevtrends: Beauty from within and nutraceuticals
- #foodbevtrends: Food and beverage innovation in weight management
- #foodbevtrends: Winning ways to sports nutrition in beverages
- World Beverage Innovation Awards at BrauBeviale 2015 sponsors
- Interview: Or Tea – matcha tea to drink cold
- Interview: Vibrant Health – Joint Vibrance health drink
- Interview: Nuva launches at Natural & Organic Products Europe
- Sparkling Drink Systems introduces ‘mix your own’ category Twist&ViBE
- Ingredients company Treatt invests in new beverage application centre
- Podcast: Bonne O – home carbonation system without a CO2 tank
- Bonne O – home carbonation system without a CO2 tank
- VIDEO: IFE World Food Innovation Awards – food ingredients trends