The Ingredion group of companies in Europe has announced the appointment of Martin Sonntag to the role of vice president and general manager, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Richard Aust, marketing manager of ITI Tropicals, explains the benefits and applications in beverages of the acai berry.
- Taking action on sugar
Richard Hall, 20 Feb 2014
- Sugar-sweetened beverages making the headlines
Richard Hall, 16 Jan 2014
- Semi-skimmed soft drinks
Richard Hall, 17 Dec 2013
- A small selection of my photos from FiE 2013
Claire Rowan, 22 Nov 2013
- Consumer attitudes to sweeteners, and the top 3 users of stevia by country
Claire Phoenix, 21 Nov 2013
See more Beverage topics
A new three-year contract has been signed between Lucozade Ribena Suntory and Thatchers Cider that will see all the blackcurrants grown for Ribena in the UK pressed at Thatchers' mill in Somerset.
Israel's Algatechnologies has announced a more than 100% expansion of its production capacity of AstaPure brand natural astaxanthin.
Innocent has launched a new range of functional 'super smoothies', each combining the nutritional power of fruit and veg with seeds, botanicals, vitamins and minerals.
- Premium Ingredients obtains FSSC-22000 certification
- Treatt highlights vegetable-based beverages trend
- A gallery of new drinks for February 2014
- Bio Rice + Coconut Drink from The Bridge
- Arla introduces clean-label alternative to traditional stabilisers
- Zotter launches organic Overdose Dark Chocolate Drink range
- iTi Tropicals launches acerola-acidified coconut water concentrate
- GanedenBC30 is first probiotic incorporated into K-Cup technology
- Teasy energy drink in Rexam Fusion bottle
- Frutarom acquires business and assets of CitraSource
- Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed talks about JamJar Investments
- Liquid water enhancers market grows 85%