Good Night Drink has released Good Night Drink 'n' Dream beverage, which is specifically designed to 'aid a better and deeper sleep experience'.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – no samples left behind
Andreas Exarheas, 22 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Fountain of youth beauty supplement
Claire Phoenix, 13 Aug 2014
- Coke reverts to Vitaminwater without stevia, but lessons need to be learned
Bill Bruce, 6 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
Cargill's cocoa & chocolate business is revitalising its global Gerkens Cacao brand, highlighting its premium nature and key benefits for beverage customers.
Oatly has launched a YouTube channel featuring a series of films starring its reluctant CEO, Toni Petersson.
Japanese industry conglomerate Lion Corporation has patented Melinjo Resveratrol for the use of sleep improvement.
- ADBA's Charlotte Morton talks about why the association changed its name
- Lucta Group and Blendhub Corp collaboration in Mexico
- Carbon Disclosure Project honours Symrise for greenhouse gas transparency
- BrewDog Pumpkin Head Ale
- Report: UK uses liquid water enhancers at home rather than on-the-go
- Harvest Soul launches Chewable Juice
- Ingredion to acquire Penford Corp to extend speciality ingredient portfolio
- Worldwide stevia sales set to advance by 14%
- Symrise incorporates subsidiary in Nigeria and strengthens African presence
- PepsiCo launches 'craft' soda Caleb's Kola at selected US outlets
- Ingredion launches science-based Idea Labs innovation centres
- The story behind the Kiki Maple Sweet Water brand