All-natural Amor Sport pH+ energy water is pH levelled, purified and infused with electrolytes to provide athletes with an isotonic form of hydration.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- The protein challenge: towards sustainable supply for health outcomes
Suzane Leser is Head of Nutrition for Volac, 19 Dec 2014
- The sugar shift
Andreas Exarheas, 18 Dec 2014
- Rising protein trend will continue to drive demand in 2015
Louise Mahrra, Volac marketing – human nutrition, 12 Dec 2014
- Health Ingredients Europe: Red spinach, cricket flour and Sigma D
Claire Phoenix, 4 Dec 2014
- Health Ingredients Europe: Nutritional shakes, vitamin E and olive oil fact
Claire Phoenix, 2 Dec 2014
See more Beverage topics
A new report on Juice Drink Innovation from Zenith International has highlighted nine themes driving new product development and innovation worldwide.
Managing director for Stur Drinks Europe, Phil Annett, comments on the burgeoning water enhancer category.
It’s been a great year so far. I’ve encountered a lot of innovative creations, visited some fantastic shows in great locations and eaten some of the weirdest food in existence.
- Tate & Lyle Fairtrade syrups from Cream Supplies
- Frutarom appoints Matthias Heinrich Kreuter global chief scientific officer
- The Coca-Cola Company selects Slush Puppie to partner Fanta Frozen roll out
- Twelve Beverage develops sparkling beverage range
- Donat Mg natural mineral water
- Arla Protino high protein drinks
- ADM to sell global cocoa business to Olam International
- Kopparberg add alcohol free strawberry & lime cider
- TigerNut Horchata drinks
- Happy Monkey releases smoothie and milkshake ranges
- Podcast: Combining proteins – the way forward?
- Podcast: Algae protein – a rival to soy and whey protein?