Cargill and Evolva have announced an agreement to co-develop a family of high-value, non-stevia related food and beverage ingredients.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- 100 calorie cold pressed juices for a Happy New You
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2015
- Mix your own: Coca-Cola, Keurig, Bevyz, PepsiCo, Sodastream and Drinkfinity
Bill Bruce, 3 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- The protein challenge: towards sustainable supply for health outcomes
Suzane Leser is Head of Nutrition for Volac, 19 Dec 2014
- The sugar shift
Andreas Exarheas, 18 Dec 2014
See more Beverage topics
Danone’s Actimel yogurt drink is launching a new £2.8m campaign for 2015 in the UK.
Actimel for Kids, which launched in 2014, has added new Monster bottles.
Claire Phoenix talked to Michael Carney, CEO of Dublin based start-up company, Raindrop Vitamin Drinks.
- Interview: Roger Wilfinger - Global growth for Vicap Systems caps
- CHS and West Central announce strategic agreement
- Report: Yogurt drinks on the rise in China
- Harrods Green Juice
- British Framboise
- Rockin’ Refuel Muscle Builder salted caramel flavour
- Magic Nutrition launches MagicMind shot drink
- Robinson Beverages launches premium juice brand Crude
- Omega-3 gains in food sector
- Innocent Drinks launches provenance TV advertisement
- Cullen Agricultural and Long Island Brand Beverages to merge
- Las Vegas Power Energy Drink launches new energy beverages