Aspartame and its breakdown products are safe for human consumption at current levels of exposure, EFSA concludes in its first full risk assessment of this sweetener.
Green Tea TrueTaste Natural 200 is a 200-fold iced tea concentrate made using natural tea ingredients.
- A small selection of my photos from FiE 2013
Claire Rowan, 22 Nov 2013
- Consumer attitudes to sweeteners, and the top 3 users of stevia by country
Claire Phoenix, 21 Nov 2013
- Not all coconuts taste the same
Claire Phoenix, 20 Nov 2013
- CEO statements
Richard Hall, 22 Oct 2013
- Think global, act personal
Richard Hall, 14 Oct 2013
See more Beverage topics
As it continues to review its portfolio to concentrate on its core food businesses, Nestlé is to sell off its 10% stake in Swiss flavour and fragrance maker Givaudan – for $1.20bn.
According to a new report, the dairy alternative beverage market will be worth around $14bn by 2018.
According to a new report from Canadean, global consumption of energy drinks has grown by 15% in only one year.
- Frutarom granted Environmental Stewardship Award
- Monster responds to 'inaccurate' study on energy drinks and heart function
- A gallery of new drinks for November 2013
- Wild Flavors taps into purple sweet potato for pink/violet colours
- Freevia liquid sweetener
- Food Ingredients Europe 2013, in pictures
- Funkin launches first ever 100% natural Pina Colada mixer
- Frutarom completes 75% acquisition of Protein Technologies Ingredients
- Kirin's World Kitchen Younashi Salty (Salt & Fruit)
- Demand for natural antioxidants increasing, says Naturex
- Kagome Shokubutsusei Nyunsankin Labre lactic acid bacteria drink
- Consumers want clean label soft drinks