Claire Phoenix talks to Geoff Collins, head of consumer marketing for Clasado, about prebiotics while at Vitafoods Europe 2013.
Research from Karolinska Institutet shows that men who regularly take vitamin C in the form of supplements have an increased risk of developing kidney stones.
- Combating the effects of stress via nutritional supplements
Claire Phoenix, 21 May 2013
- Being in the beverage industry for the long haul
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2013
- How the beverage industry is helping to combat obesity
Claire Phoenix, 18 Apr 2013
- Milk beats soy
Richard Hall, 4 Apr 2013
- 1 in 5 French bottled waters ‘contain drugs or pesticides
Bill Bruce, 28 Mar 2013
See more Beverage topics
Nestlé has opened a new extension to its research and development centre in Singapore that will allow greater focus on its fastest-growing markets in the Asia-Pacific region.
Brandon Marz was at Vitafoods Europe 2013, where he talked to Claire Phoenix about the reformulation of his range of vitamin oral sprays, Marz Sprays, and the European brand Vita Tonics.
DSM is launching a dry powder format of cardiovascular nutrient Fruitflow at Vitafoods this week.
- The success behind the Core Power brand
- Treat announces half-year financial highlights
- Malibu Island Spiced first major spirits brand to use Truvia sweetener
- SunnyD launches two new flavours and adds vitamins
- The latest functional ingredients trends according to DSM
- San Francisco sues Monster Energy for marketing to kids
- DSM to acquire equity interest in Andre Pectin
- Mountain Dew Sugar Free
- Jones Soda launches Natural Jones Soda
- City attorney intends to litigate 'aggressively' against Monster Energy
- Sweetly Stevia invites investors via crowdfunding
- Chocolate & Goldenberry Coconut Water Powders from Navitas Naturals