New Zealand based VitalZing International Ltd, a subsidiary of Aquity International Ltd has launched a range of functional drinks using the BlastMax closure.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- Fountain of youth beauty supplement
Claire Phoenix, 13 Aug 2014
- Coke reverts to Vitaminwater without stevia, but lessons need to be learned
Bill Bruce, 6 Aug 2014
- Recent calls for a sugar tax are completely misguided
Gavin Partington, BSDA, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Sugary drinks and the consumer
Andreas Exarheas, 19 Jun 2014
See more Beverage topics
Jones Soda Co has released its latest limited edition flavour – peanut butter and jelly soda.p
Colorado, US-based tea company Bhakti Chai has introduced two new beverages to its Ready To Drink Iced Chai range.
New York, US-based coconut water brand Vita Coco has released a new line of sports drinks, which are made using hydrating coconut water and restorative sea salt.
- Coca-Cola Life arrives in UK stores – the first new Coke product in 8 years
- RPC Containers PET bottle for Mr Sherick’s Shakes
- The Juice Box OMG Coconut
- Lucozade reduced sugar cloudy lemonade
- High intensity sweeteners face slow growth in Europe and North America
- Blendhub opens its facilities for food companies to develop their products
- Grace Aloe Refresh by Funnybones Foodservice
- Nuwi Quinoa drinkable snack
- Production begins at ArNoCo whey and lactose production facility
- Bloom Gin & Rose Lemonade from Quintessential Brands and Fentiman's
- Döhler forms joint venture with Afriplex, expanding in South Africa
- Unsweetened coconut water is poised for rapid growth, says survey