Christine Renier launched a new drink called Nuva at the Natural & Organic Products Europe show at ExCel in London.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- Natural & Organic Products Europe
Claire Phoenix, 20 Apr 2015
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- The elderflower explosion
Claire Phoenix, 6 Feb 2015
- Coca-Cola calorie cut in Canada
Richard Hall, 28 Jan 2015
- 100 calorie cold pressed juices for a Happy New You
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2015
See more Beverage topics
In the US, Sparkling Drink Systems and Wilton Brands have partnered to launch the Copco Hydra Bottle featuring the ‘Twist&ViBE’ development of SDS’ ViBEration product line.
Ingredient solutions provider Treatt has opened a new beverage application centre that will allow it to meet "increased customer demand".
Bill Bruce talks to Darren Hatherell, the entrepreneur and inventor behind the newly launched Bonne O.
- Bonne O – home carbonation system without a CO2 tank
- VIDEO: IFE World Food Innovation Awards – food ingredients trends
- VIDEO: IFE World Food Innovation Awards – ‘free from’ food and drink trends
- Döhler launches new range of on-the-go liquid food and drink enhancers
- VIDEO: Winners and Finalists of the 2015 World Food Innovation Awards
- Gallery: Seen at Nutraformulate – ‘ingredients for healthy living’
- IFE World Food Awards – food ingredients trends
- IFE World Food Awards – ‘free from’ food and beverage trends
- EFSA establishes safe levels of erythritol use in non-alcoholic beverages
- Sweetbird launches new summer flavours of iced tea syrup range
- Podcast: Gastrophonics - pairing food with sound
- Interview: Omi's Apfelstrudel made with three different types of apple