Belgium-based Tao Drinks has created Tao Fruity Natural Energizer; an innovative high-energy drink, which is designed for health-conscious consumers.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- Bean around the world
Douglas Rash is Treatt group VP – global sales, 24 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- Cutting sugar in soft drinks
Richard Hall, 4 Nov 2014
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – no samples left behind
Andreas Exarheas, 22 Oct 2014
See more Beverage topics
Ireland-based Future Nutrition has released DermaGlo Skin Health Drink; a new functional anti-ageing supplement shot, which is designed for daily consumption to help the skin, hair and nails.
Florida, US-based Agro Innova Co’s Suavva brand has launched ‘the only cacao-pulp smoothie on the market’.
South Korea-based OKF Corporation has developed a new Aloe Yogurt range, following the success of the brand’s Aloe Vera King creation.
- BASF sells omega-3 plant for natural fish oils to Marine Ingredients
- Nestlé is working on a fat-burning drink
- Pepsi True reinstated on Amazon.com after activist action
- RE:Balance sports drink based on fresh whey
- ADM completes acquisition of Specialty Commodities for $191m
- SHS Drinks launches Shloer Light
- Evolva Holding to acquire Allylix, strengthening stevia franchise
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale, in pictures
- Arla Foods Ingredients develops sports yogurt concept
- ADM opens sweetener-manufacturing portion of manufacturing complex in China
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners
- Packaging and technology from the 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards