US-based Noble Juice has bolstered its beverage portfolio with two new drinks: apple mandarin chai juice and tangerine ginger pomegranate juice.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – no samples left behind
Andreas Exarheas, 22 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Fountain of youth beauty supplement
Claire Phoenix, 13 Aug 2014
- Coke reverts to Vitaminwater without stevia, but lessons need to be learned
Bill Bruce, 6 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
CocoPro has launched what it claims is the world’s first high protein coconut water, combining 20 grams of whey protein isolate, with the natural nutritional properties of coconut water.
US-based all-natural soft drinks brand Zevia is looking to break into the UK market and has signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Tree of Life.
The top trends likely to impact the food industry in 2015 have been identified by Innova Market Insights from its analysis of key global developments in food and drink launch activity worldwide.
- Paul Forman joins Tate & Lyle as non-executive director
- Koji Drinks Elderflower & Lime Sparkling Fruit Infusion
- A gallery of new drinks for October 2014
- Pepsi to test its ‘homemade’ brands in SodaStream machines
- Good Night Drink 'n' Dream drink
- Cargill revitalises Gerkens Cacao brand
- Oatly publishes summons by Swedish Dairy Association, and launches Toni TV
- Japan patents Melinjo Resveratrol for sleep improvement
- ADBA's Charlotte Morton talks about why the association changed its name
- Lucta Group and Blendhub Corp collaboration in Mexico
- Carbon Disclosure Project honours Symrise for greenhouse gas transparency
- BrewDog Pumpkin Head Ale