London-based Simplee Aloe’s aloe vera drink is made with real fruit juice and free from artificial flavours, preservatives and colours.
Energy drinks are changing. Beverage brands in the field are developing a more health-conscious mindset, and products are becoming less controversial.
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Brands should adopt a more holistic approach to health
Lyndsay Peck, Engage Research, 24 Mar 2014
- The future of taurine in energy drinks
Andreas Exarheas, 11 Mar 2014
- Taking action on sugar
Richard Hall, 20 Feb 2014
- Sugar-sweetened beverages making the headlines
Richard Hall, 16 Jan 2014
See more Beverage topics
Halo Beverages is set to launch BetterSweet Maple Water in the US.
Peter Frost, senior innovation manager (UK) for Britvic, talks to Claire Phoenix about the launch of Robinsons Squash'd water enhancers into Tesco, plus innovations in packaging.
Heartland Food Products Group, a producer and marketer of drink mixes and zero calorie sweeteners for consumer markets, will invest in its Indianapolis manufacturing plant.
- Coldpress founder Andrew Gibb on High Pressure Processing
- Provamel to unveil new look and new products in 2014
- Intellectual Ventures forms CF Global Holdings to manufacture Coffee Flour
- Pepsi announces plans to release sugar cola drinks
- Tests show artificial astaxanthin is 'vastly inferior' to natural
- PepsiCo to provide funding for Senomyx Salt Taste Program
- The story behind matcha drink Vivid (interview with James Shillcock)
- Vivesoy sees sales soar – interview with Simon Baxter
- Algatechnologies launches AstaPure 20% astaxanthin oleoresin
- 50% of population in 46 European region countries is overweight
- G Willi-Food becomes first Israeli distributor of stevia-sweetened cola
- A gallery of new drinks for March 2014