The impressive range of entries in the Best new food ingredient category of the World Food Innovation Awards 2015, highlights a number of important trends.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- The elderflower explosion
Claire Phoenix, 6 Feb 2015
- Coca-Cola calorie cut in Canada
Richard Hall, 28 Jan 2015
- 100 calorie cold pressed juices for a Happy New You
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2015
- Mix your own: Coca-Cola, Keurig, Bevyz, PepsiCo, Sodastream and Drinkfinity
Bill Bruce, 3 Jan 2015
See more Beverage topics
The impressive range of entries in the Best ‘free from’ product category of the World Food Innovation Awards 2015, highlights a number of important trends.
Natural ingredients manufacturer Döhler has launched a new range of portable liquid food and beverage enhancers to end the monotony of everyday products.
This video shows every entry in each of the 16 categories and reveals the finalists and winners.
- Gallery: Seen at Nutraformulate – ‘ingredients for healthy living’
- IFE World Food Awards – food ingredients trends
- IFE World Food Awards – ‘free from’ food and beverage trends
- EFSA establishes safe levels of erythritol use in non-alcoholic beverages
- Sweetbird launches new summer flavours of iced tea syrup range
- Podcast: Gastrophonics - pairing food with sound
- Interview: Omi's Apfelstrudel made with three different types of apple
- Interview: non-alcoholic cocktails with Mocktail Express (en français)
- Interview: Viva brand refresh
- Interview: MI.AMI, 100% natural energy drink
- Flavour manufacturer launches range of 'mood balancing' drinks ingredients
- Gallery: Seen at the 2015 Casual Dining show in London