Syngenta has announced plans to broaden and scale up its Plene platform of integrated sugar cane solutions.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- Sugary drinks and the consumer
Andreas Exarheas, 19 Jun 2014
- Bowser Beer for dogs in PET bottles
Shaun Weston, 11 Jun 2014
- Coca-Cola 'innovation machine' is powering up with Coca-Cola Life
Claire Phoenix, 11 Jun 2014
- It's better to sell saffron than opium
Claire Phoenix, 28 May 2014
- Vitafoods day three: brain drinks and probiotic chocolates
Andreas Exarheas, 9 May 2014
See more Beverage topics
Tokyo-based Eisai Co has released Chocola BB Sparkling Salty Natsumikan Flavor, a carbonated beauty supplement drink that contains five ingredients 'that help bring out women's beauty from within'.
Reuters reports that the US states of Oregon, Washington and Vermont have sued the makers of 5-Hour Energy for allegedly 'deceptive and misleading advertising'.
Spirulina is now approved in the US for use in a wider range of applications for food and beverage as a naturally derived blue colour.
- Allma partners with Frulact and Santini for Chlorella bubble tea and sorbet
- Works with Water Nutraceuticals revamps Help: Clear Skin range
- Coco Joy by FAL Healthy Beverages
- EnerBee Organic Energy made with honey
- Calpis Oasis Salty Taste – a drink designed to prevent heat stroke
- Yakult Gold lactic acid bacteria drink
- Mygurt by Morinaga Dairies
- Morinaga Dairies introduces new yogurt drink with MoLac
- Scheckter's OrganicEnergy Drinks are updated for 2014
- DSM launches Rapidase Pro Color for coloured berry juice
- BrauBeviale set to host 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Treatt unveils ConcenTreatt alcohol-based natural flavours