Nestlé Mexico has announced plans to invest 700m pesos (CHF 50m) over the next six years to increase milk production in the country.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- Fountain of youth beauty supplement
Claire Phoenix, 13 Aug 2014
- Coke reverts to Vitaminwater without stevia, but lessons need to be learned
Bill Bruce, 6 Aug 2014
- Recent calls for a sugar tax are completely misguided
Gavin Partington, BSDA, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Sugary drinks and the consumer
Andreas Exarheas, 19 Jun 2014
See more Beverage topics
According to a recent survey by Canadean, coconut water remains a niche beverage in the UK, despite endorsements from celebrities such as Rihanna and the drink's much heard of health benefits.
Pavle Švaić of Agroposta talks about his airmail-style plastic sachets of natural cordials, which have found popularity in the retail sector as well as hotels and restaurants.
The online database Prospector, from Underwriters Laboratories (UL), is now accessible via iPhone and iPad app. Available from the iTunes store, the app can be installed free of charge.
- Starbucks uses chia in new Evolution Fresh smoothies for Whole Foods Market
- Sensient Flavors unveils breakthrough in natural masking technology
- Schweppes tests liquid water enhancer category in Australia
- Bisleri to launch Urzza non-caffeine energy drink in India
- Researchers decode the DNA of the Robusta coffee bean
- Coca-Cola GB to adopt voluntary front-of-pack nutrition labelling scheme
- GanedenBC30 is first probiotic to be listed in Food Chemical Codex
- Leonardo Laforgia talks about the launch of Oob pearl tea
- Sansu Drinks Yuzu
- A gallery of new drinks for August 2014
- Carolina Wild 100% Muscadine Juice
- Bolthouse Farms Tropical Goodness Smoothie