Andreas Exarheas interviews MI.AMI CEO Marc Smaele, at Gulfood 2015 in Dubai, about the brand’s new 100% natural energy drink.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- The elderflower explosion
Claire Phoenix, 6 Feb 2015
- Coca-Cola calorie cut in Canada
Richard Hall, 28 Jan 2015
- 100 calorie cold pressed juices for a Happy New You
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2015
- Mix your own: Coca-Cola, Keurig, Bevyz, PepsiCo, Sodastream and Drinkfinity
Bill Bruce, 3 Jan 2015
See more Beverage topics
Flavour manufacturer Sensient Flavors has launched a new range of four "mood balancing" drinks ingredients that help beverage manufacturers innovate with so-called "emotion drinks".
Casual Dining 2015 is an award-winning UK trade show for pubs, bars and restaurants and held its second event at the Business Design Centre, London last week.
Bill Bruce interviews Aguas Primitivas de la Patagonia’s Max de Hoop Cartier at Gulfood 2015, held in Dubai’s World Trade Centre from 8-12 February.
- Interview: Badam Drink with real almond and saffron inclusions
- Keurig Green Mountain unveils Keurig Kold machine and brand partnerships
- EFSA establishes safe daily intake level for caffeine
- US flavour producer's merger with Lucta strengthens 'global presence'
- #foodbevtrends: Beverage Innovation
- Probiotics associations to collaborate on European representative body
- 2015: The year of stevia
- Cargill and Evolva to collaborate on development of high-value ingredients
- Danone Actimel launches new UK ad campaign for adults
- Danone Actimel adds 'monster bottles' for kids
- Interview: Michael Carney, CEO of Raindrop Vitamin Drinks
- Interview: Roger Wilfinger - Global growth for Vicap Systems caps