This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including the new Volvic design, Actimel for Kids and Cocozia Mango Coconut Water.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- Fountain of youth beauty supplement
Claire Phoenix, 13 Aug 2014
- Coke reverts to Vitaminwater without stevia, but lessons need to be learned
Bill Bruce, 6 Aug 2014
- Recent calls for a sugar tax are completely misguided
Gavin Partington, BSDA, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Sugary drinks and the consumer
Andreas Exarheas, 19 Jun 2014
See more Beverage topics
North-Carolina-based Carolina Wild has launched Carolina Wild 100% Muscadine Juice made from the little-known America fruit, the muscadine.
California, US-based Bolthouse Farms’ Tropical Goodness smoothie is made using a range of exotic ingredients, including dragonfruit, guava, ground chia seeds and coconut water.
New Zealand based VitalZing International Ltd, a subsidiary of Aquity International Ltd has added Water Drops liquid water enhancers to its product range.
- VitalZing uses BlastMax closure to keep active ingredients fresh
- Jones Soda peanut butter and jelly soda
- Bhakti Chai introduces new flavours to Iced Chai range
- Vita Coco Natural Sport
- Coca-Cola Life arrives in UK stores – the first new Coke product in 8 years
- RPC Containers PET bottle for Mr Sherick’s Shakes
- The Juice Box OMG Coconut
- Lucozade reduced sugar cloudy lemonade
- High intensity sweeteners face slow growth in Europe and North America
- Blendhub opens its facilities for food companies to develop their products
- Grace Aloe Refresh by Funnybones Foodservice
- Nuwi Quinoa drinkable snack