A new three-year contract has been signed between Lucozade Ribena Suntory and Thatchers Cider that will see all the blackcurrants grown for Ribena in the UK pressed at Thatchers' mill in Somerset.
A new report from Key Note Ltd reveals that, despite concerns regarding the health implications of regular consumption, energy drinks have displayed 'outstanding growth' in recent years.
- Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed shares tips on how to start a business
Claire Phoenix, 21 Feb 2014
- Claims and counter claims
Richard Hall, 28 Jan 2014
- Natural energy and chef-inspired creations at Anuga 2013
Claire Phoenix, 9 Oct 2013
- Weather impact on beverage sales
Richard Hall, 3 Oct 2013
- A triple dose of innovation from Suntory
Richard Hall, 19 Sep 2013
See more Beverage topics
Innocent has launched a new range of functional 'super smoothies', each combining the nutritional power of fruit and veg with seeds, botanicals, vitamins and minerals.
Britvic is introducing a new label design for adult soft drink Juicy Drench as part of the brand's new positioning targeting adults aged 30 years and over.
India-based Dabur has launched a new mango flavour fruit milkshake under its Real brand.
- Treatt highlights vegetable-based beverages trend
- Gimme Five Mixed Fruit from GoGo Squeez
- Tetra Pak acquires Miteco
- A gallery of new drinks for February 2014
- Sunny Delight goes carbonated with SodaStream
- How Agro Juice Processing 'shook up' the Moroccan juice industry
- iTi Tropicals launches acerola-acidified coconut water concentrate
- Evolution Fresh expands into American Midwest
- James White reinvents Manic Organic juice
- Global sports nutrition market expected to reach $37.7bn in 2019
- Lumi cold-pressed fruit and vegetable juices
- Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed talks about JamJar Investments