Campbell Soup Company has announced the launch of its 1915 by Bolthouse Farms range of cold-pressed, high-pressure processed juices.
Jamba has announced the launch of its new line of cold-pressed juices, available in 12oz bottles for on-the-go convenience.
- HPP and juice innovators
Claire Phoenix, 12 Feb 2015
- Naturally nutritious: HPP
Claire Phoenix, 11 Feb 2015
- 100 calorie cold pressed juices for a Happy New You
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
See more Beverage topics
This infographic, by Desirable Body, runs through some popular fast food options – looking past the ‘junk’ to find ‘the good stuff’.
Juice maker Fruitapeel has invested £2.3m in high pressure processing (HPP) technology that will allow it extend the shelf life and preserve the flavour of its juice products.
Cold-pressed juice brand Savse has announced a national listing with UK retailer Asda, following a brand refresh in December.
- Keurig Green Mountain unveils Keurig Kold machine and brand partnerships
- Interview: High pressure processing the way forward, says Fruitapeel
- RPC Containers develop lightweight PET bottles for healthy juice brand
- Interview: Lemonaid Beverages – helping underprivileged communities
- Podcast: Jools – green tea with pure juice pearls in innovative packaging
- Campbell's V8 drinks brand increases healthy juice options in US market
- Podcast: B.Fresh's longer lasting, farm-pressed raw juices
- Cawston Press enters chilled drinks category with new fruit juice range
- Sambazon launches low-calorie organic açaí juice drink range
- B.Fresh launches range of natural, farm-pressed juices
- Pom Wonderful targets impulse market with new smaller 190ml bottle
- GoodBelly announces vibrant brand revamp for US juice drinks