B.Fresh has launched a range of farm-pressed fruit and vegetable juices made from natural, locally-sourced ingredients and manufactured using the farmer's own facilities.
Jamba has announced the launch of its new line of cold-pressed juices, available in 12oz bottles for on-the-go convenience.
- 100 calorie cold pressed juices for a Happy New You
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
- Cutting sugar in soft drinks
Richard Hall, 4 Nov 2014
See more Beverage topics
Pom Wonderful has introduced a 190ml version of its 100% pomegranate juice drink bottle as it looks to appeal to the health-focused impulse purchase market.
Probiotic juice drink manufacturer GoodBelly has unveiled a complete revamp of its brand's packaging.
At the IFE exhibitor open day in London, Bill Bruce talked to Irina Gujabidze from Appy Food and Drinks, about the company’s fruit drink ranges.
- Interview: Appy Food and Drinks – Multi-vitamin fruit drink for kids
- Interview: Jools – green tea with pure juice pearls in innovative packaging
- A beetroot juice a day keeps blood pressure away, researchers say
- Freshmix launches new fresh, long-lasting juices and dips
- Interview: Michael Carney, CEO of Raindrop Vitamin Drinks
- Interview: Roger Wilfinger - Global growth for Vicap Systems caps
- Zumex Soul showcase single-touch home juice maker
- Harrods Green Juice
- British Framboise
- Robinson Beverages launches premium juice brand Crude
- Centre Partners invests in juice maker Sun Orchard
- Innocent Drinks launches provenance TV advertisement