At Caffé Culture 2015 at London's Olympia, Alex Clere spoke to Jennifer Knowles from Sansu Drinks about the company's new yuzu fruit drinks.
Jamba has announced the launch of its new line of cold-pressed juices, available in 12oz bottles for on-the-go convenience.
- Top city for coconut water
Richard Hall, 21 May 2015
- Caffè Culture: start-ups, improving businesses and fantastic coffee
Sian Griffiths, 20 May 2015
- HPP and juice innovators
Claire Phoenix, 12 Feb 2015
- Naturally nutritious: HPP
Claire Phoenix, 11 Feb 2015
- 100 calorie cold pressed juices for a Happy New You
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2015
See more Beverage topics
Alpro has extended its offering for the plant-based category with the introduction of a blended coconut and almond drink.
Ovio has launched its new Infusion range of organic olive leaf drinks, following the success of its olive leaf supplements.
A selection of images from Caffè Culture 2015 in London
- Wonderful Brands purchases assets of Simply Great Juice Company
- Interview: Hemp juice, the new contender to coconut water?
- Starbucks rolls out two new Pod juices alongside fresh menu extension
- Ocean Spray introduces new 330ml cranberry juice format for impulse buyers
- Purity Soft Drinks adds pink lemonade flavour to Juiceburst juice range
- Sana unveils new range of beneficial hemp juice
- Jubi introduces five new flavours to premium birch water range
- #foodbevtrends: Beauty from within and nutraceuticals
- Birch water brand Tåpped launches three new 'healthy' varieties
- Redesigned melon juice brand Mello secures Waitrose and Booths listings
- Innocent launches its 'first ever' coconut water
- 'Socially driven' juicer Mango Street launches new cold-pressed juices