A new report on Juice Drink Innovation from Zenith International has highlighted nine themes driving new product development and innovation worldwide.
Jamba has announced the launch of its new line of cold-pressed juices, available in 12oz bottles for on-the-go convenience.
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
- Cutting sugar in soft drinks
Richard Hall, 4 Nov 2014
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Preparing for the London Drinkpreneur event with Richard Reed
Claire Phoenix, 16 May 2014
See more Beverage topics
Managing director for Stur Drinks Europe, Phil Annett, comments on the burgeoning water enhancer category.
New York, US-based Drink More Good has launched a range of hand-crafted soda syrups in a variety of flavours, including Cassia Kream, Ginger Ale and Root Beer.
New York, US-based Twelve Beverage has released a new range of 12NtM Sparkling Beverages, which are available in Blanc, Rouge and Pronto varieties.
- Kopparberg add alcohol free strawberry & lime cider
- TigerNut Horchata drinks
- Happy Monkey releases smoothie and milkshake ranges
- Parker Williams takes Pomegreat back to its roots with new pack
- Calypso Soft Drinks re-designs juice range for Fairtrade anniversary
- A gallery of new drinks for November 2014
- Tetra Pak’s Fabio Thomazelli on closures, mass customization, and HPP
- nudie launches vending machine with a twist
- Former Orangina owner Blackstone considers acquisition of Refresco Gerber
- Afghan factory signs multi-million pound deal with UK juice company
- Cawston Press partners with The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Special Tea by The Berry Company