UK-based soft drinks producer Luscombe Drinks has bolstered its ginger beer portfolio with the addition of Passionate Ginger Beer.
Jamba has announced the launch of its new line of cold-pressed juices, available in 12oz bottles for on-the-go convenience.
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Preparing for the London Drinkpreneur event with Richard Reed
Claire Phoenix, 16 May 2014
- Vitafoods Europe: Canary grass drinks and stevia sweetened chocolate bars
Andreas Exarheas, 7 May 2014
- Food and drink news snippets from France (April 2014)
Richard Hall, 29 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
See more Beverage topics
UK consumers are distrustful of food and drink that offer a magic bullet health solutions. Instead, they opt for traditional health foods such as fruit and veg, says a new survey by Canadean.
Following yesterday's relaunch of the globaldrinks.com online database, further details show soft drinks winning the global drinks consumption race and rapidly widening the gap ahead of hot drinks.
Global consumption of all drinks sold has risen almost four times faster than population growth in the past 10 years, according to the relaunched globaldrinks.com database.
- Cold pressed fruit and vegetable juices from Innocent
- A gallery of new drinks for September 2014
- Bolthouse Farms Kids Smoothie drinks
- PepsiCo opens food and beverage innovation centre in DuBiotech, Dubai
- Robinsons Fruit Shoot no added sugar Strawbrainy
- DosaFlex aseptic container station for beverages with a solids content
- Capri-Sun extends contracts with Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Grimmway Farms True organic juice
- Pinar Milk & Juice toy concept
- Indian PM asks Pepsi and Coke to blend fruit juices in fizzy drinks
- AG Barr signs 10-year agreement to distribute Snapple brand in UK
- Cheribundi Black Cherry Juice