The rapid growth of liquid water enhancers as an on-the go product across the US has encouraged manufacturers to target the same market in the UK.
Jamba has announced the launch of its new line of cold-pressed juices, available in 12oz bottles for on-the-go convenience.
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Preparing for the London Drinkpreneur event with Richard Reed
Claire Phoenix, 16 May 2014
- Vitafoods Europe: Canary grass drinks and stevia sweetened chocolate bars
Andreas Exarheas, 7 May 2014
- Food and drink news snippets from France (April 2014)
Richard Hall, 29 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
See more Beverage topics
Along with the benefits there are some associated challenges, especially with regards to bottle processing and field performance.
US-based Harvest Soul has launched a new range of chewable juices.
New dairy brand Nomadic has launched a Mango Lassi drink, which will be available in the UK with an RRP of £1.49.
- Áreas opens world’s first Espace Evian outlet at Madrid Barajas Airport
- Ocean Spray reveals Pact Cranberry Extract & Purified Water
- Limited edition Um Bongo Christmas 2014 pack
- Cuba Herbal Energy Juice now sold in Fresh Healthy Vending Machines
- Baxters launches beetroot juice at Lunch 2014
- Europe's thirst for Scottish juice processing technology
- DSM to showcase DelvoFresh, Maxilact and Rapidase Pro Color at Gulfood
- Bottled water and tea lead global drinks growth
- Sunmagic Cherry & Apple Juice Drink
- Luscombe Drinks introduces Passionate Ginger Beer
- UK prefers vegetables over 'miracle health cure' products
- Soft drinks are winning global drinks consumption race