US-based Ocean Spray has introduced a new Cranberry & Mango juice drink variant to its portfolio of beverages. The new drink will be available in 1-litre cartons and includes 80% of the vitamin C RDA.
Jus de Pommeraie has launched a new variety of premium French fruit nectars in peach, pear and apricot.
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Global Beverage Trends – InnoBev Congress (opening session)
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2014
- InnoBev 10th Soft Drinks Congress Plant Tour, a review
Claire Phoenix, 8 Apr 2014
- Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed shares tips on how to start a business
Claire Phoenix, 21 Feb 2014
- Claims and counter claims
Richard Hall, 28 Jan 2014
See more Beverage topics
Andrew Gibb, founder of Coldpress (made using HPP – High Pressure Processing) talks about how this technology keeps the completely natural flavours of apple variants and other fruits and vegetables.
A selection of images from Zenith International's 10th InnoBev Global Soft Drinks Congress, including market briefings and conference sessions. Photos courtesy of Claire Phoenix.
Germany-based Querdenker's GingerVerde Bio is a spicy multi-fruit juice containing ginger, apple, orange, passion fruit, sea buckthorn and lime.
- Organic Aronia + Cranberry juice
- Libby's launches 1-litre chilled orange juice drink in carton format
- Sidel to participate in Juice Africa 2014
- Demeter Rote-Bete juice
- Del Monte adds orange flavour to Naturally Light range
- Parmalat buys Harvey Fresh dairy and juice company
- A gallery of new drinks for March 2014
- UK soft drink sales top £10bn for the first time
- Belvoir Fruit Farms Coconut & Lime Pressé in a can
- Capri-Sun teams up with SDU Beverages for foray into India
- Cuisinart and Bevyz to market premium Multi-Drink System
- Cawston Press moves into cans – interview with Raj Jogia