Tetra Pak has released its Sustainability Update 2014. The report highlights the company’s 2013 achievements in the areas of environmental performance, social responsibility and good governance.
PepsiCo has successfully installed 600 new solar roof panels at its Copella farm in Boxford, Suffolk, enabling the facility to generate onsite renewable energy.
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Preparing for the London Drinkpreneur event with Richard Reed
Claire Phoenix, 16 May 2014
- Vitafoods Europe: Canary grass drinks and stevia sweetened chocolate bars
Andreas Exarheas, 7 May 2014
- Food and drink news snippets from France (April 2014)
Richard Hall, 29 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
See more Beverage topics
New Zealand juice brand Fresh-up Crisp Green Apple Fruit Drink contains 60% juice is available in 355ml, 500ml, 1-litre and 3-litre bottles.
This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including the new Volvic design, Actimel for Kids and Cocozia Mango Coconut Water.
North-Carolina-based Carolina Wild has launched Carolina Wild 100% Muscadine Juice made from the little-known America fruit, the muscadine.
- Innocent smoothies in 750ml take-home cartons
- Bolthouse Farms Tropical Goodness Smoothie
- Jamba Juice Orange Berry Antioxidant
- Vita Coco Natural Sport
- The Juice Box OMG Coconut
- Lucozade reduced sugar cloudy lemonade
- Hero packages Fairtrade juice drinks in Combidome from SIG Combibloc
- Best of British Summer Berries by Folkington's Juices
- Superjuice from Purity Organic
- Jamba Juice Orange Carrot Twist
- Greene St Juice Co launches new range of cold-pressed juices
- Chris Family pure pressed juice from Greek fruit processing company Vitom