Starbucks has collaborated with Danone to develop a new range of juices and yogurt products, which it has started to roll out this week.
Jamba has announced the launch of its new line of cold-pressed juices, available in 12oz bottles for on-the-go convenience.
- HPP and juice innovators
Claire Phoenix, 12 Feb 2015
- Naturally nutritious: HPP
Claire Phoenix, 11 Feb 2015
- 100 calorie cold pressed juices for a Happy New You
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
See more Beverage topics
Cold-pressed juice brand B.Fresh has launched a new beetroot variety, which can "enhance sport performance by boosting endurance".
Lemon-X Corporation, the owner of juice and beverage concentrate manufacturer Juice Tyme, has been acquired by Highlander Partners.
Innocent has unveiled a 'fresh' new packaging design for its range of on-the-go juice drinks, designed by London-based agency Pearlfisher.
- 'First' cold-pressed juice brand in Greece unveils new visual identity
- Juice brand Jucyou opts for new tight-seal plastic closure from Bericap
- Tropicana launches tropical green variety of Farmstand juice
- Harvest Hill acquires juice maker American Beverage Corporation for $55m
- Renamed drinks brand Temple Turmeric launches new 'super blend' range
- PepsiCo consolidates Russian juice production amid economic pressures
- Campbell's enters cold-pressed juice category with 1915 by Bolthouse Farms
- Infographic: Junk food 5-a-day
- Juice maker Fruitapeel invests £2.3m in high pressure processing
- New-look Savse juices secure national listing with supermarket chain Asda
- Keurig Green Mountain unveils Keurig Kold machine and brand partnerships
- Interview: High pressure processing the way forward, says Fruitapeel