According to a recent survey by Canadean, coconut water remains a niche beverage in the UK, despite endorsements from celebrities such as Rihanna and the drink's much heard of health benefits.
PepsiCo has successfully installed 600 new solar roof panels at its Copella farm in Boxford, Suffolk, enabling the facility to generate onsite renewable energy.
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Preparing for the London Drinkpreneur event with Richard Reed
Claire Phoenix, 16 May 2014
- Vitafoods Europe: Canary grass drinks and stevia sweetened chocolate bars
Andreas Exarheas, 7 May 2014
- Food and drink news snippets from France (April 2014)
Richard Hall, 29 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
See more Beverage topics
Chia is a key ingredient in the new Evolution Fresh smoothies created exclusively for Whole Foods Market in the US.
Asahi Breweries-owned Schweppes Australia is parallel testing two new brands, Squirt and LQD+, to open the ‘water enhancer’ market in Australia.
Pomegranate essence from the Secret Gardens company, is a new dressing and marinade made from 100% pure pomegranates grown in Turkey’s Antakya region.
- Leonardo Laforgia talks about the launch of Oob pearl tea
- Sass, from The Sassy Drinks Company
- Sansu Drinks Yuzu
- Tetra Pak releases Sustainability Update 2014
- Fresh-up Crisp Green Apple Fruit Drink
- A gallery of new drinks for August 2014
- Carolina Wild 100% Muscadine Juice
- Innocent smoothies in 750ml take-home cartons
- Bolthouse Farms Tropical Goodness Smoothie
- Jamba Juice Orange Berry Antioxidant
- Vita Coco Natural Sport
- The Juice Box OMG Coconut