Dutch company Hero (part of the Switzerland-based Hero Group) is now packaging its Hero Fairtrade juices in Combidome from SIG Combibloc.
PepsiCo has successfully installed 600 new solar roof panels at its Copella farm in Boxford, Suffolk, enabling the facility to generate onsite renewable energy.
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Preparing for the London Drinkpreneur event with Richard Reed
Claire Phoenix, 16 May 2014
- Vitafoods Europe: Canary grass drinks and stevia sweetened chocolate bars
Andreas Exarheas, 7 May 2014
- Food and drink news snippets from France (April 2014)
Richard Hall, 29 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
See more Beverage topics
Sussex-based juice brand Folkington's Juices is launching a new blend called the Best of British Summer Berries into its existing range of eight.
San Francisco beverage brand Purity Organic has released Superjuice, a new line of juices blended with vegetables, fruits, roots and spices.
Jamba Juice's Orange Carrot Twist is a blend of fresh orange juice and fresh carrot juice with 130 calories, 0.5g of fat, 25g of sugar and 3g of protein per 12oz portion.
- Greene St Juice Co launches new range of cold-pressed juices
- Chris Family pure pressed juice from Greek fruit processing company Vitom
- Unsweetened coconut water is poised for rapid growth, says survey
- Savse secures Ocado listing for fruit and vegetable smoothies
- A gallery of new drinks for July 2014
- Orhei-Vit revamps Vita Premium juices and nectars
- Power Juice 100% fresh juices from The Fruit Lab
- Nudie enhances kids range with apple & blackcurrant flavour
- JuiceBurst launches stevia-sweetened 330ml range
- Austria Juice sponsors juice category in World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Goulburn Valley updates packaging for juice drinks
- Mello melon juice functional drink, made using high pressure processing