Epsa's organic Bio range is packaged in 232ml bottles and available in lemon and orange flavours.
Innocent's Big Knit campaign turns 10 this November, and to celebrate, the 'be-hatted' smoothies will be found in more retailers than ever before.
- Natural energy and chef-inspired creations at Anuga 2013
Claire Phoenix, 9 Oct 2013
- Weather impact on beverage sales
Richard Hall, 3 Oct 2013
- A triple dose of innovation from Suntory
Richard Hall, 19 Sep 2013
- A deeper shade of orange – the latest report from Drinktec 2013
Bill Bruce, 17 Sep 2013
- Juice diet
Richard Hall, 12 Sep 2013
See more Beverage topics
UK-based Healthy Food Brands Ltd's PLj Lemon Juice has secured distribution in 500 Tesco stores nationwide.
Slovakia-based fruit drink manufacturer McCarter's Rio Fresh brand has released a line of beverages containing real fruit pieces.
UK-based beverage brand Jucee has added two new flavours to its 100% pure juice line: Fruit Punch and Cherries & Berries.
- A gallery of new drinks for November 2013
- Ecolean to release transparent, aseptic packaging Ecolean Air Aseptic Clear
- Del Monte teams up with SodaStream to produce new syrups
- Wild Flavors taps into purple sweet potato for pink/violet colours
- SnapQuick reclosing device by Ecolean
- Bononi Vitamin Booster from KDM
- Rauch Yippy fruit juice
- BioThek organic juices from Höllinger
- Kirin's World Kitchen Younashi Salty (Salt & Fruit)
- Kirin no Awa Kaoru Grape & Hop
- Kirin no Awa Hot Houjun Apple & Hop
- Manpasand Beverages to invest heavily in production and distribution