International beverage brand Jamba Juice has launched a new Tropical Greens flavour drink.
PepsiCo has successfully installed 600 new solar roof panels at its Copella farm in Boxford, Suffolk, enabling the facility to generate onsite renewable energy.
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Preparing for the London Drinkpreneur event with Richard Reed
Claire Phoenix, 16 May 2014
- Vitafoods Europe: Canary grass drinks and stevia sweetened chocolate bars
Andreas Exarheas, 7 May 2014
- Food and drink news snippets from France (April 2014)
Richard Hall, 29 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
See more Beverage topics
Thor Drinks' range of sparkling apple-juice-based adult drinks will benefit from a £45k cash injection following a successful crowdfunding campaign.
Campbell Soup Company has announced plans to launch more than 200 new products in 2015 to meet consumers' changing tastes, preferences and needs.
Claire Phoenix talks to Jorge López Dóriga, chief marketing officer of the fourth largest carbonates business in the world, AJE.
- DSM launches Rapidase Pro Color for coloured berry juice
- Panda drinks now available in resealable sports cap bottles
- Lassonde Industries to acquire Apple & Eve for $150m
- Nestlé US sells Juicy Juice brand to Brynwood Partners
- UK juice manufacturer creates new jobs through government grant
- Maynard House Orchards Bramley Apple Juice
- Chase Distillery and Pizza Pilgrims team up to create Sohocello
- Sir Juice launches Harrismith Apple Juice
- A gallery of new drinks for June 2014
- Suiza Dairy and Royal Crown Cola to launch Mulberry Farms in Puerto Rico
- Counteracting the bad press against juice (interview with Adam Pritchard)
- Dr Christian Jessen on the role of functional drinks in a healthy diet