The Fruit Lab is introducing Power Juice 100% fresh juices in three flavours: Beet Sensation, Cucumber Sensation and Carrot Sensation.
PepsiCo has successfully installed 600 new solar roof panels at its Copella farm in Boxford, Suffolk, enabling the facility to generate onsite renewable energy.
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Preparing for the London Drinkpreneur event with Richard Reed
Claire Phoenix, 16 May 2014
- Vitafoods Europe: Canary grass drinks and stevia sweetened chocolate bars
Andreas Exarheas, 7 May 2014
- Food and drink news snippets from France (April 2014)
Richard Hall, 29 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
See more Beverage topics
Australia-based soft drinks brand Nudie has increased its Kids Nudie range with a new Nothing But Apple & Blackcurrant flavour.
UK-based JuiceBurst has launched a new range of 330ml drinks sweetened using stevia.
Austria Juice is sponsoring the 'Best juice or juice drink' category in FoodBev Media's World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014, which are now open for entry at FoodbevAwards.com.
- Goulburn Valley updates packaging for juice drinks
- Mello melon juice functional drink, made using high pressure processing
- Kagome Dietary Fiber fruit & veg beverage
- Jamba Juice launches Tropical Greens flavour drink
- Crowdfunded investment and new packaging for Thor Drinks
- Campbell Soup Co to launch more than 200 new products in 2015
- The success of AJE's Big Cola brand – an interview with Jorge López Dóriga
- DSM launches Rapidase Pro Color for coloured berry juice
- Panda drinks now available in resealable sports cap bottles
- Lassonde Industries to acquire Apple & Eve for $150m
- Nestlé US sells Juicy Juice brand to Brynwood Partners
- UK juice manufacturer creates new jobs through government grant