Aspall has relaunched its pressed English apple juice, made from a combination of Cox, Bramley, Russet, Discovery, Spartan and Worcester apples, in new Tetra Pak cartons.
Jamba has announced the launch of its new line of cold-pressed juices, available in 12oz bottles for on-the-go convenience.
- HPP and juice innovators
Claire Phoenix, 12 Feb 2015
- Naturally nutritious: HPP
Claire Phoenix, 11 Feb 2015
- 100 calorie cold pressed juices for a Happy New You
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
See more Beverage topics
Canadian firm Bamboo Beverages has launched a crowdfunding campaign to follow up its bamboo beer with a new line of bamboo waters.
Princes' squash brand Jucee has removed the remaining added sugar from its squash portfolio in response to growing health-consciousness among consumers.
In the US, Old Orchard Brands has expanded its line of Healthy Balance reduced-sugar juice drinks, following new recommendations on sugar intake levels.
- MightyBee launches new ethical coconut water and meat
- H2Coco adds CocoEspresso
- Austria Juice sponsors Beverage Innovation Awards best new beverage concept
- Hiperbaric sponsors juice category of World Beverage Innovation Awards 2015
- CleanShakes set to launch dairy-free superfruit and almond milk drink
- Hot drinks offers only promise of growth in Russian beverage industry
- Podcast: Bonne O – home carbonation system without a CO2 tank
- Dream Drinks secures sole distribution rights for Drink & Play range
- Schweppes targets adult soft drinks sector with new sparkling juices
- Innocent launches 'lightly sparkling' fruit juice and spring water blends
- Starbucks and Danone collaborate on new ranges of fresh juices and yogurts
- B.Fresh launches beetroot juice to 'enhance sport performance'