According to reports, SABMiller, The Coca-Cola Company and Gutsche Family Investments are combining their soft drinks bottling operations in South and East Africa.
Jamba has announced the launch of its new line of cold-pressed juices, available in 12oz bottles for on-the-go convenience.
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
- Cutting sugar in soft drinks
Richard Hall, 4 Nov 2014
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Preparing for the London Drinkpreneur event with Richard Reed
Claire Phoenix, 16 May 2014
See more Beverage topics
At BrauBeviale, Claire Phoenix talked to Jeffrey Sleebos, inventor of the SipSmart Cap about ensuring no spill drinking for kids and seniors.
US-based Zone 8 Beverages has launched a new range of premium teas, which are infused with an array of different juices and spices.
At BrauBeviale, Claire Phoenix talked to Noa Relaxation Drinks’ Noa Fridmark and Robert Grenmark about the development of the company's World Beverage Innovation Award-winning functional drink.
- Naturelly Jelly Juice
- Piracanjuba Grego dairy drink line
- China Huiyuan Juice looks to acquire Australian farms
- Celsius Raspberry Açaí Green Tea
- Astis Bubbles vitality drink
- Upload healthy drinks
- Chimp Food meal replacement drink
- Absopure adds three all natural Cap10 sparkling mineral water flavours
- Kitl Pick-Me-Up herbal energy elixir
- Koala Karma chill out drink
- Tao Fruity Natural Energizer
- Smurfit Kappa opens new bag-in-box plant in Spain