A US-based company has launched a new water filtration pitcher that enhances pH levels, adds beneficial minerals and fortifies the water for a fraction of the price of bottled brands.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Who thinks these up?
Richard Hall, 12 Feb 2015
- Hidden water
Richard Hall, 5 Feb 2015
- World's biggest threat
Richard Hall, 3 Feb 2015
- Dehydration on front page
Richard Hall, 27 Jan 2015
- Mix your own: Coca-Cola, Keurig, Bevyz, PepsiCo, Sodastream and Drinkfinity
Bill Bruce, 3 Jan 2015
See more Beverage topics
Flavoured water brand Perfectly Clear has extended its range of still and sparkling flavoured waters, as it continues developing new products.
Italian sparkling water brand S.Pellegrino has launched a new limited edition bottle design that celebrates its collaboration with fashion magazine Vogue Italia.
A new edition to vodka brand Iceberg, which is made using water from naturally detached Arctic glaciers, is to be distributed in the UK.
- Elkay to distribute Blupura water dispensers in US and Canada
- European Water Care reveals ion-exchange cartridge water filter range
- Keurig Green Mountain unveils Keurig Kold machine and brand partnerships
- Hodmeter introduces improved side handle for PET bottled water coolers
- Perfectly Clear releases flavoured spring water in six-bottle multipacks
- Patagonia showcases flavoured mineral water
- Argentinian company launches Patagonian mineral water in unique bottling
- Robinsons reinforces healthy message with new flavours and redesign
- Suez Environnement acquires two water treatment companies
- Evian celebrates BAFTA partnership with social media campaign
- Revolutionary touchscreen tap gives boiling, sparkling and pure water
- Highland Spring announces first sparkling water marketing campaign