Montgomery Spring Water has joined brands such as Danone and Nestlé Waters as a member of the trade body Natural Hydration Council.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- What a tonic for water
Richard Hall, 24 Mar 2015
- Who thinks these up?
Richard Hall, 12 Feb 2015
- Hidden water
Richard Hall, 5 Feb 2015
- World's biggest threat
Richard Hall, 3 Feb 2015
- Dehydration on front page
Richard Hall, 27 Jan 2015
See more Beverage topics
KHS has showcased its new lightweight, cost-effective and fully recyclable bottle for the milk sector, informed by its expertise in the bottled water industry.
Aptar and Manchester Drinks have collaborated on a new "spill-proof" closure system for water enhancers.
Canadian start-up Flow has launched a new alkaline spring water in a sustainable paperboard bottle that it claimed is "thinner than an eggshell".
- European bottled water sector pledges commitment to World Water Day
- More Drinks launches Get More Minerals variety of vitamin water brand
- Gallery: Photos from Vending Paris 2015
- Perrier launches sparkling orange-infused flavour to Canadian market
- Infographic: World Water Day puts focus on sustainable water use
- Nestlé Waters to sell Hungarian mineral water maker to Karlovarske
- Eden Springs funds construction of clean water wells in Uganda
- 'Ultra-purified' water helps to find the body's perfect pH level
- Volvic Juiced launches new summer orange and lemonade flavours
- Bottled water brand Bad Meinberger installs new bottle washer from KHS
- New water filtration pitcher enhances pH levels and fortifies water
- Flavoured water brand Perfectly Clear launches new orange flavour