Coveris Rigid has released its first non-dairy specific 38mm tamper evident cap, which is currently the lightest creation of its kind on the market.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Rehydration key to tackling ebola
Richard Hall, 28 Oct 2014
- Packaging innovation by Niagara
Richard Hall, 23 Oct 2014
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
- Spring water overtakes mineral water in retail sales volume
Richard Hall, 30 Sep 2014
- Water shortage urgency
Richard Hall, 11 Sep 2014
See more Beverage topics
UAE bottled water manufacturer Al Ain Food & Beverages has expanded its production for Al Ain Water, increasing from 32 million cases to 52 million cases of bottled water a year.
Polymer Solution’s UpRight System, for the secure transport and shipping of 19-litre water bottles, won the ‘Best Product Innovation’ Aqua Award at the annual WaterCoolers Europe event.
This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in October, including Pepsi True, Caleb's Kola and Opah Liqueur.
- Elkay unveils ‘next generation’ water bottle filling station
- Pepsi to test its ‘homemade’ brands in SodaStream machines
- Marco Settembri from Nestlé Waters on healthy hydration
- Nestlé opens water-efficient Cero Agua dairy factory in Mexico
- Report: UK uses liquid water enhancers at home rather than on-the-go
- Updated Agr Pilot Profiler manages CO2 and water loss in PET bottles
- Áreas opens world’s first Espace Evian outlet at Madrid Barajas Airport
- NSF to provide Emirates Quality Mark certification for bottled water
- Saka redesigns multipacks for natural mineral water
- Photos from Zenith International's 11th Global Bottled Water Congress
- Sparkling Fruit2O Lime Twists by Sunny Delight Beverages
- Hug Water by American Beverage Corporation