Global mineral water brand San Pellegrino has announced the launch of its first Young Chef competition, to discover and encourage the next generation of talented food and drink industry professionals.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Dehydration on front page
Richard Hall, 27 Jan 2015
- Mix your own: Coca-Cola, Keurig, Bevyz, PepsiCo, Sodastream and Drinkfinity
Bill Bruce, 3 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- Most bizarre product of the year award
Richard Hall, 18 Dec 2014
- Bottled water under the microscope
Richard Hall, 25 Nov 2014
See more Beverage topics
Coca-Cola has announced that it is adding to its Dasani Drop liquid water enhancer range with two flavours of new Infusions.
Fonti has announced that it will relaunch Evita bottled mineral water in the Polish market following the acquisition of the brand and a production facility in Biskupiec.
European private equity investment firm Castik Capital has completed its acquisition of Waterlogic Plc.
- Interview: Michael Carney, CEO of Raindrop Vitamin Drinks
- SodaStream usage increases weekly water intake by 46%
- Wenlock Spring lightweights glass bottles
- Bisleri plans to launch new soft drinks in India
- Calypso Aquajuice adopts a complete pack redesign
- AG Barr adds Rockstar Energy Water
- PepsiCo launches Drinkfinity personal hydration system in Brazil
- Top level personnel changes at Tata Global Beverages and Tata Coffee
- Premium glass insights by Ardagh Group
- Amor Sport pH+
- Healthier beverages for India
- Podcast: Stur Drinks – water enhancers gaining traction