New Zealand artesian water producer Ō Pure has secured strategic partnerships to bring its brand of nutrient-rich bottled water to the UK.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Event review: BWCA 2015
Andreas Exarheas, 17 Apr 2015
- What a tonic for water
Richard Hall, 24 Mar 2015
- Who thinks these up?
Richard Hall, 12 Feb 2015
- Hidden water
Richard Hall, 5 Feb 2015
- World's biggest threat
Richard Hall, 3 Feb 2015
See more Beverage topics
In this #foodbevtrends video, Claire Phoenix looks at the beauty from within trend and nutraceuticals.
In this #foodbevtrends video, Claire Phoenix looks at trends in sports nutrition in beverages.
Just Bee has launched a new three-flavour range of honey-sweetened spring waters, a portion of the profits of which it will donate to good causes.
- Walter Gregor's is 'first tonic water to be made in Scotland'
- Interview: Nuva launches at Natural & Organic Products Europe
- Pilot Corporation turns plastic bottles into 'world's first' recycled pens
- Bericap introduces ultralight water closures
- Interview: Chris Penn from 4 Aces – promoting the benefits of bottled water
- Packaged water consumption predicted to rise by 37% over 2010
- Interview: Peter Benson talks about AA First’s new ArcticStar water cooler
- Exclusive podcast: Alastair Campbell talks about winners at BWCA event
- Gallery: Photos from BWCA Conference and Trade Show 2015
- Sparkling Drink Systems introduces ‘mix your own’ category Twist&ViBE
- Beverage Standards Association appoints Steve Slark as its new chairman
- Danone records significant first-quarter growth driven by waters division