GlaxoSmithKline, the makers of Revive from Lucozade, is repositioning the £9.4m brand into the enhanced & flavoured waters sector with updated on-pack claims.
Service area operator Roadchef has been awarded with a gold certificate from Thirsty Planet after raising over £5,000 towards the installation of 10 water pumps in Africa.
- Bubbling over at Caffè Culture 2013
Hannah Oakman, 16 May 2013
- Asset Italia – an inventive Italian spirit
Hannah Oakman, 15 May 2013
- Useful facts about bottled water in Canada
Richard Hall, 7 May 2013
- Mineral water to market country
Richard Hall, 2 May 2013
- How much water does it really take to make a cup of coffee?
Richard Hall, 23 Apr 2013
See more Beverage topics
Waterlogic Plc has signed an agreement with a trading company for the distribution of its B2C products in Japan.
Vivreau has announced that it is the preferred supplier to the new Whole World Water campaign that officially launched on World Water Day this year.
Danone's Evian water brand is giving itself a facelift in the US to keep up with its sleek, young competitors on store shelves.
- Anheuser-Busch provides water for tornado-affected residents in Oklahoma
- Boreal Water signs private label deal with Dean & Deluca
- FoodBev Media visits Asset Water Technology in Italy
- Low calorie drinks lose market share in Mexico, despite obesity figures
- Volvic Juiced launches interactive billboard, Facebook game and tour
- Vendomatic acquired by Eden Springs
- The outlook for mains-fed coolers in 2013
- Limited edition Cannes Film Festival S.Pellegrino designs
- Andy Warhol cans and bottles for Perrier brand
- Obese consumers more likely to choose no added sugar drinks
- Danone partners with Sirma to strengthen market position in Turkey
- DS Waters acquires bottled water delivery side of Matilija Pure Water