iGPS Logistics and Nestlé Waters' North America have agreed to introduce iGPS pallets as the shipping platform for Poland Spring brand natural spring water to customers throughout the US North East.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Spring water overtakes mineral water in retail sales volume
Richard Hall, 30 Sep 2014
- Water shortage urgency
Richard Hall, 11 Sep 2014
- Three new beverage innovators from China
Richard Hall, 2 Sep 2014
- Bottled water vs carbonates
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
Global consumption of all drinks sold has risen almost four times faster than population growth in the past 10 years, according to the relaunched globaldrinks.com database.
Evian and French fashion house Kenzo have collaborated to design the 2015 Evian Limited Edition bottle.
This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in September, including Jamba Cold Pressed Juice, Bai Bubbles and Grimmway Farms True organic juice.
- Arca Continental strengthens production capacity in Ecuador
- Agua Enerviva energy water
- Alastair Campbell to address 2015 UK water cooler conference
- Perrier ‘inspired by street art’ limited edition collection
- PepsiCo to phase out HFCs in vending machines by 2020
- Coca-Cola HBC named industry leader in 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Harrogate Water Brands Diamond bottle by Ardagh Glass
- UK water cooler firm invests £70k in green transport
- US supermarkets and ABA launch anti-bottle deposit campaign
- New report predicts rise in US demand for carbonated water
- Oasis Trust cooler with Philips Lighting UVC disinfection technology
- Italian water cooler manufacturer Blupura has launched BluSoda