Anheuser-Busch is providing 2,156 cases of emergency drinking water, or 51,744 cans, for use by relief workers and residents affected by the tornado in Oklahoma City and its surrounding suburbs.
Service area operator Roadchef has been awarded with a gold certificate from Thirsty Planet after raising over £5,000 towards the installation of 10 water pumps in Africa.
- Bubbling over at Caffè Culture 2013
Hannah Oakman, 16 May 2013
- Asset Italia – an inventive Italian spirit
Hannah Oakman, 15 May 2013
- Useful facts about bottled water in Canada
Richard Hall, 7 May 2013
- Mineral water to market country
Richard Hall, 2 May 2013
- How much water does it really take to make a cup of coffee?
Richard Hall, 23 Apr 2013
See more Beverage topics
Boreal Water Collection, a bottled water company from New York, has signed a private label deal with Dean & Deluca.
FoodBev Media's Hannah Oakman visited Italian mains-fed water cooler manufacturer Asset, to view its latest innovations and find out the company's expansion plans in 2013.
Canadean says packaged water volumes in Mexico grew by just 2% last year, marginally ahead of carbonates and well behind juice-based drinks.
- Volvic Juiced launches interactive billboard, Facebook game and tour
- Vendomatic acquired by Eden Springs
- The outlook for mains-fed coolers in 2013
- Limited edition Cannes Film Festival S.Pellegrino designs
- Andy Warhol cans and bottles for Perrier brand
- Obese consumers more likely to choose no added sugar drinks
- Danone partners with Sirma to strengthen market position in Turkey
- DS Waters acquires bottled water delivery side of Matilija Pure Water
- BASF receives European Water Stewardship certificate
- Bavaria signs shared transportation agreement with Heinz and Mars
- Eden Springs to add new Capitani coffee machines
- The top 10 best restaurants in the world in 2013