Saudi Arabia's Health Water Bottling Company (HWB) has recently acquired two complete PET lines from Sidel that will boast one of the fastest turnover rates in the world.
Every year, S.Pellegrino launches a limited edition following the theme Live in Italian. This year, S.Pellegrino co-brands with Ducati, for which the international packaging design consultancy Cartils won the pitch.
- Fair play in Brazil (for bottled water, not football)
Richard Hall, 24 Jun 2014
- The world watches Coca-Cola Enterprises' latest moves in CSR
Claire Phoenix, 6 Jun 2014
- Advocating good hydration with the Vittel Refresh Cap
Shaun Weston, 2 Jun 2014
- Coke in hot water
Richard Hall, 23 May 2014
- Bottled water revolution
Richard Hall, 22 May 2014
See more Beverage topics
The British Water Cooler Association has welcomed the latest UK Food Standards Agency report that shows a growing awareness by the public of the need for rigorous food and drink hygiene standards.
British bottled water brand Harrogate Spring Water has started to produce the first bottles on its £6m investment Krones Ergobloc line.
Nestlé Waters UK has achieved independently verified zero waste-to-landfill at its factory in Buxton (Derbyshire), along with its head office in Rickmansworth (Hertfordshire).
- Quench adds new combination water and ice machines
- Acqua Panna still water brand is redesigned by Cartils
- Cosmetal sees growth in standalone coolers in education sector
- Nestlé Pure Life Exotics Sparkling Water in four flavours
- Waterlogic receives unsolicited approach that prompts review of 'options'
- Richard Clothier from Wyke Farms talks about £1m water recovery plant
- New Sidel PET line for Minute Maid set to be operational by October 2014
- Sipa installs complete line for Cambodian natural mineral water bottler
- Wyke Farms officially opens £1m water recovery plant
- DS Services of America acquires Sequoia Spring Water
- A gallery of new drinks for June 2014
- European Bottled Water sector elects new federation president