Christine Renier launched a new drink called Nuva at the Natural & Organic Products Europe show at ExCel in London.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Event review: BWCA 2015
Andreas Exarheas, 17 Apr 2015
- What a tonic for water
Richard Hall, 24 Mar 2015
- Who thinks these up?
Richard Hall, 12 Feb 2015
- Hidden water
Richard Hall, 5 Feb 2015
- World's biggest threat
Richard Hall, 3 Feb 2015
See more Beverage topics
Pilot Corporation has developed "the world's first" line of pens made using recycled polyethylene terephthalate from plastic water bottles.
Bericap has introduced a new neck closure for water bottles that leads to weight reductions of up to 37%.
At the busy BWCA annual Trade Fair in Nottingham, in March, FoodBev Media’s Andreas Exarheas talked to 4 Aces’ Chris Penn about an innovative way to promote the benefits of bottled water.
- Packaged water consumption predicted to rise by 37% over 2010
- Interview: Peter Benson talks about AA First’s new ArcticStar water cooler
- Exclusive podcast: Alastair Campbell talks about winners at BWCA event
- Gallery: Photos from BWCA Conference and Trade Show 2015
- Sparkling Drink Systems introduces ‘mix your own’ category Twist&ViBE
- Beverage Standards Association appoints Steve Slark as its new chairman
- Danone records significant first-quarter growth driven by waters division
- European WaterCare unveils iX Ice water filters for higher quality of ice
- Vitamin water brand Glacéau launches no-calorie, no-sugar variety
- Aquavita launches vitamin water range with benefits for the body
- Bonne O – home carbonation system without a CO2 tank
- One Water reveals redesigned shrink wrap packaging for multipack formats