Water cooler manufacturer Oasis has worked with Philips Lighting and 'AquaClara', a bottled water supplier in Japan, to develop a countertop water cooler called Trust.
You'd be surprised at how many entrepreneurs have no idea of the costs involved when it comes to setting up their own bottled water plant.
- Water shortage urgency
Richard Hall, 11 Sep 2014
- Three new beverage innovators from China
Richard Hall, 2 Sep 2014
- Bottled water vs carbonates
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- How to set up a bottled water plant
Claire Phoenix, 31 Jul 2014
See more Beverage topics
Compact, powerful and made entirely from stainless steel, BluSoda is the smallest cooler in Blupura's range.
A switch in disinfectants for potable water supplies can impact carbon filter design and performance, says Jacobi Carbons product & marketing manager, Andy McClure.
Highland Spring has unveiled a new look across its still and sparkling packaging, delivering greater visual impact and standout on shelf in retail and wholesale channels.
- Jurajska mineral waters with magnesium and calcium
- Raanan Zilberman from Eden Springs talks about the Nestlé Waters deal
- Schweppes tests liquid water enhancer category in Australia
- Essentia Water secures private placement investment
- Jennifer Aniston plays lead role in UK glacéau smartwater launch
- PHS Waterlogic cuts carbon footprint and gains Carbon Trust certification
- Ice bucket challenge helps ice cube volume sales
- Eden Springs announces acquisition from Nestlé Waters Direct
- WhiteWater spring water with glow-in-the-dark sleeves by CCL
- PepsiCo unveils Hydro-BID data management and modelling tool
- Tetra Pak releases Sustainability Update 2014
- Costa Coffee joins ‘Simply Cups’ paper cup recovery and recycling scheme