Managing director for Stur Drinks Europe, Phil Annett, comments on the burgeoning water enhancer category.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Most bizarre product of the year award
Richard Hall, 18 Dec 2014
- Bottled water under the microscope
Richard Hall, 25 Nov 2014
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale day two: PETarena 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 12 Nov 2014
- Cutting sugar in soft drinks
Richard Hall, 4 Nov 2014
See more Beverage topics
New York, US-based Drink More Good has launched a range of hand-crafted soda syrups in a variety of flavours, including Cassia Kream, Ginger Ale and Root Beer.
UK-based water cooler service provider Angel Springs has been acquired by European private equity investment firm Castik Capital, in a multi-million pound deal.
Croatia-based Atlantic Grupa has launched Donat Mg; a new natural mineral water, which contains 1000mg of magnesium per litre,
- Acqua Panna Tuscan design unveiled at Harrods Italian pop-up restaurant
- A gallery of new drinks for November 2014
- Innova Market Insights on new food and drink at Health Ingredients Europe
- Bottled water projected to be US no 1 packaged drink by 2016
- Premium water adds global growth and value
- Keurig Green Mountain to acquire Bevyz Global
- Phil Vickery partners with WaterCoolersDirect.com for Aquatap promotion
- Trace Coconut Vanilla
- Americans who own a home carbonation maker consume more water
- Eden Springs completes acquisition of three Nestlé Waters Direct businesses
- New packaging calculator to enable beverage producers to save cost
- Interview with Petainer’s Annemieke Hartman Jemmet