A startup company currently seeking funding through Kickstarter has developed a bottle cap with an attachable filter that can remove some impurities from tap and bottled water.
Devin, the best selling and best known mineral water brand in Bulgaria, chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- Fair play in Brazil (for bottled water, not football)
Richard Hall, 24 Jun 2014
- The world watches Coca-Cola Enterprises' latest moves in CSR
Claire Phoenix, 6 Jun 2014
- Advocating good hydration with the Vittel Refresh Cap
Shaun Weston, 2 Jun 2014
See more Beverage topics
Looking at first sight like a hi-tech water cooler, inside the mysterious Tennent's Lager contraption lies a secret waiting to be discovered by curious passers-by.
According to a new report by Transparency Market Research, the demand for bottled water is expected to grow at an annual rate of 8.7% in terms of revenue from 2014 to 2020.
US first lady Michelle Obama's Drink Up campaign has increased bottled water sales by 3% among those who were exposed to the messages, says the International Bottled Water Association.
- Devin Crystal Line bottle by PET Engineering uses Novapet's Glasstar resin
- The Sodax touchscreen dispenser
- Watercoolers Europe welcomes two new National Associations
- Technical and regulatory support for UK bottled water producers
- Health Water Bottling in Saudi Arabia installs world's fastest PET lines
- British Water Cooler Association welcomes hygiene standards results
- Harrogate Spring Water starts using Krones Ergobloc
- Nestlé Waters UK meets zero waste targets a year ahead of schedule
- Quench adds new combination water and ice machines
- Acqua Panna still water brand is redesigned by Cartils
- Cosmetal sees growth in standalone coolers in education sector
- Nestlé Pure Life Exotics Sparkling Water in four flavours