NourishCo Beverages, a joint venture between Tata Global Beverage and PepsiCo India Holdings, will enter the sparkling water segment in the next few days.
You'd be surprised at how many entrepreneurs have no idea of the costs involved when it comes to setting up their own bottled water plant.
- Bottled water vs carbonates
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- How to set up a bottled water plant
Claire Phoenix, 31 Jul 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
See more Beverage topics
BYB Brands, a wholly owned subsidiary of Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated, has launched Tum-E Yummies Kids Water Enhancers.
Evergreen-Agra has announced its first acquisition, of Alaska Glacier Ice, led by Scott Lindquist, master harvester of 10,000-year-old ice.
Pur Water Filtration, from the Kaz division of Helen of Troy Limited, has rolled out a new US creative marketing campaign, the first new campaign for the brand since 2008.
- How old is the average bottled water drinker?
- Merck Millipore launches EZ-Fit Filtration Unit
- Volvic launches biggest packaging redesign in the brand's history
- Slow growth of West Europe water cooler sector hides fast change
- Al Ahlia Gulf Line reduces energy consumption with Sidel solutions
- Gotta water dispenser by Bonafont
- Harrogate Spring Water signs deal with MoD food supply contractor
- Artichoke Water by Arty Water Company
- CBL Drinks launches Zack's Classic Sodas
- Hanovia launches UV Application Centre in Shanghai
- Qcumber with Mint
- A gallery of new drinks for July 2014