Cosmetal's Aquality HWG IB is a mains-fed cooler that dispenses cold, hot and carbonated water.
Water usage accounts for a significant proportion of dairy manufacturing costs and forms an integral part of operations for the industry.
- Discovering water on distant moons
Richard Hall, 15 Apr 2014
- Global Beverage Trends – InnoBev Congress (opening session)
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2014
- Miracle Machine turns water into wine
Richard Hall, 1 Apr 2014
- From water enhancers to milk enhancers
Richard Hall, 27 Mar 2014
- Bottled water vs cola
Richard Hall, 25 Mar 2014
See more Beverage topics
According to a new market report, the global flavoured and functional water market was valued at US $17.2bn in 2012 and is expected to reach an estimated value of $36.7bn in 2019.
UK bottled water brand Highland Spring is set to launch its first ever flavoured water range later this month, called Highland Spring Country.
The judging panel for the EFBW Award 2014 has been announced.
- Photos from the 10th InnoBev Global Soft Drinks Congress
- Cabreiroá water is revitalised with Spear's reverse printed labels
- Tony Smith from Alton demonstrates new coffee dispenser
- SJR Equity and UPC Capital Ventures acquire Llanllyr Source water
- Winix bolsters water cooler line with SodaSpress machines
- Lord Digby Jones discusses the water cooler industry
- Andy McClure discusses Jacobi Carbon's coconut shell activated carbon
- Terry Havener talks about the Elite POU cooler
- Kristin Pearson Wilcox named vice president of government relations at IBWA
- UK water cooler market achieves growth for first time since 2007
- Lauren Metsig talks about the blüV hot/cold water purifier
- EP Minerals opens perlite filtration media plant in Nebraska