At the 11th Global Bottled Water Congress, Marco Settembri, chairman and CEO of Nestlé Waters, gave the keynote address, 'Deepening consumer understanding of healthy hydration'.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Packaging innovation by Niagara
Richard Hall, 23 Oct 2014
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
- Spring water overtakes mineral water in retail sales volume
Richard Hall, 30 Sep 2014
- Water shortage urgency
Richard Hall, 11 Sep 2014
- Three new beverage innovators from China
Richard Hall, 2 Sep 2014
See more Beverage topics
Nestlé has opened its most water-efficient factory in the world in Mexico, in a move that the company plans to replicate in other Nestlé factories globally.
The rapid growth of liquid water enhancers as an on-the go product across the US has encouraged manufacturers to target the same market in the UK.
Along with the benefits there are some associated challenges, especially with regards to bottle processing and field performance.
- Áreas opens world’s first Espace Evian outlet at Madrid Barajas Airport
- NSF to provide Emirates Quality Mark certification for bottled water
- Saka redesigns multipacks for natural mineral water
- Photos from Zenith International's 11th Global Bottled Water Congress
- Sparkling Fruit2O Lime Twists by Sunny Delight Beverages
- Hug Water by American Beverage Corporation
- Celtic Pure invests in Krones technology to double filling capacity
- Evian partners with National Breast Cancer Foundation and Lea Michele
- One Water Butterfly bottles aiming for premium UK restaurants
- Bottled water and tea lead global drinks growth
- Soft drinks are winning global drinks consumption race
- iGPS Logistics and Nestlé Waters introduce iGPS pallets for Poland Spring