New figures reveal that employment in the food and drink industry has risen, with 71,000 more people employed at the beginning of 2014 than at the same time last year.
The Coca-Cola Company and Monster Beverage Corporation have entered into definitive agreements for a long-term strategic partnership that's expected to accelerate growth for both companies in the fast-growing, global energy drink category.
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- Scotland's 'no' decision will be welcomed by food & drink industry
Peter Bennett, 19 Sep 2014
- Don't work with cashless payment systems until they're safeguarded
Mark Laurie, NCASS, 17 Sep 2014
- A trip down Memory Lane courtesy of Jacob's in Aintree
Shaun Weston, 17 Sep 2014
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
See more Business topics
Pro Mach has announced that affiliates of AEA Investors are acquiring the packaging machinery leader from The Jordan Company.
Nestlé Mexico has announced plans to invest 700m pesos (CHF 50m) over the next six years to increase milk production in the country.
Colin Davis of Olives Et Al talks to Shaun Weston about the company's move from trays to a resealable tub format.
- SABMiller starts operations at Namibian brewery
- Nestlé Nesquik Girl Scouts Lowfat Milk
- Universal Flexible Packaging uses £11M investment to increase production
- Axel Graefe is new manager and head of KIN food institute
- WhiteWave Foods to buy So Delicious Dairy Free for $195m
- A brief chat with Mallow & Marsh at The Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2014
- Pizza Hut opens its first restaurant in Africa
- UK food & drink producers prepare for tough year ahead
- Dairy Crest appoints Stephen Alexander as new chairman
- Nor-Cal to sell beer distribution division to Markstein Beverage Co
- Thomas Bucher to step down as Gategroup CFO at end of 2014
- Syngenta responds to Cargill's lawsuit over MIR162