Nestlé is investing €44m on new technology for its Nescafé factory at Girona in northeastern Spain.
Ruth McMenamin talks to Julian Hunt, vice president public affairs and communications GB at Coca-Cola Enterprises, while attending the UK Soft Drinks Industry Conference last week.
- Energy drinks slowdown
Richard Hall, 23 May 2013
- Combating the effects of stress via nutritional supplements
Claire Phoenix, 21 May 2013
- FoodBev.com a finalist in Online Media Awards 2013
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2013
- Will the Morrisons-Ocado deal upset Waitrose?
Sam Fuller, Altium, 17 May 2013
- Bubbling over at Caffè Culture 2013
Hannah Oakman, 16 May 2013
See more Business topics
Federal Manufacturing, powered by Pro Mach, has hired John Oliaro as the company's new operations manager.
Dairy Crest CEO Mark Allen reveals that the company has enjoyed a 'really good year', with profits up 7% to £50m.
TalkingRain, maker of Sparkling Ice, has been recognised as the 2013 Company of the Year at the global beverage conference, The Beverage Forum.
- Sovereign Partners acquires Cap-It-All and Goodlife Eco-Friendly
- China expected to triple global blueberry market within 10 years
- PepsiCo sponsors 'Women as Agents of Social Change' at CSR Summit
- Britvic to close factories
- Many of the UK's top wines and spirits wholesalers are running at a loss
- Douwe Egberts Professional's Espresso Bar
- DSM sees growth in demand for bone health ingredients
- Nestlé opens extension to R&D centre in Singapore
- Anheuser-Busch provides water for tornado-affected residents in Oklahoma
- DSM honoured with award by Chinese Nutrition Society
- Boreal Water signs private label deal with Dean & Deluca
- Caffé Culture 2013, in pictures