World demand for biofuels is expected to expand at a 3.6% annual pace, reaching 115 million metric tonnes in 2018, says a Freedonia Group report.
The Coca-Cola Company and Monster Beverage Corporation have entered into definitive agreements for a long-term strategic partnership that's expected to accelerate growth for both companies in the fast-growing, global energy drink category.
- Vessyl, the drinking cup that knows what you’re drinking
Bill Bruce, 29 Aug 2014
- The importance of 'prior art' in enforcing patent rights
Joanna Thurston, Withers & Rogers, 28 Aug 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Sparkling Ice vs Glaceau
Richard Hall, 27 Aug 2014
- Russian apple import ban benefits Polish cider production
Adam Bogacz, AKB Consulting, 19 Aug 2014
See more Business topics
Tyson Foods has completed its merger with The Hillshire Brands Company, a transaction that positions Tyson Foods as a clear leader in the prepared foods business.
Brewdog, a UK brewing company, and Jumpstart, a company that's now the UK's leading specialist in research and development tax relief, may sound like opposite ends of the business spectrum.
Global demand for salt is forecast to climb 1.5% annually to 325 million metric tonnes in 2018, valued at $13.4bn, says a new study from research firm The Freedonia Group.
- Müller UK & Ireland confirms standard milk price reduction
- Lindt & Sprungli acquires new warehouse space in Pennsylvania
- Milk-based baby food segment to dominate Indian market over next five years
- McNamara succeeds Joseph Schena at Bacardi Limited
- Synlait Milk receives MPI approval for Risk Management Programme
- Inge Demeyere named as MD for chocolate by Cargill
- Real Yorkshire Pudding Company installs ICE Vulcan print and apply labeller
- Norway's Orkla expands Baltic operation by acquiring strong local brands
- Beam Suntory appoints Mauricio Restrepo as chief financial officer
- Dragons' Den winner releases Marmite board games
- Enterprise Foods secures investment from Hattington Capital
- Fowler Welch wins Cott ambient soft drinks UK distribution contract