Lassonde Industries has completed the previously announced acquisition of Apple & Eve of Port Washington, New York, for a total cash consideration of US $147.9m.
In its fourth annual European report on the pricing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods, IRI has highlighted the 'continued failure of promotions to boost volume sales'.
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- Walmart could be grooming Greg Foran for the top job
Sandy Skrovan, Planet Retail, 25 Jul 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- Can independent grocers avoid the chop?
Peter Bennett, 22 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
EnWave Corporation has signed a commercial royalty-bearing license and a machine purchase order with Chilean fruit processor Natural Nutrition Limited.
Arooga's Franchising and The Mohegan Tribe broke ground in Connecticut a few days ago on the first of 15 planned Arooga's Grille House and Sports Bar restaurants in New England.
CS Labels has announced the installation of a new label machine designed to finish and process 'peel and reveal labels' or 'multi-layered' digital labels.
- Wholebake secures investment from Bridges Ventures
- EEF appoints Caroline Gumble as chief operating officer
- Sainsbury's recycles its food crates with Schoeller Allibert
- O-I sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards
- SmartSeal sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014
- Dina Farms to expand Egyptian retail outlets to 12 stores by end of 2014
- Melissa Bermudez becomes Xyience marketing assistant
- James Schiro resigns from PepsiCo for health reasons
- TY KU creates Davos Brands
- Thermotraffic modernises its entire fleet
- Alan Murray from NextFoods becomes chairman of SunOpta board
- Global bottled water market expected to reach $279bn by 2020