SIG Combibloc's head of marketing in North America, Tim Kirchen, explains the background behind coconut water and the actions involved in processing, packaging and marketing it.
The latest report from market and shopper intelligence firm IRI reveals that poor weather, below-average temperatures and changing drinking habits across Europe affected sales of drinks, including mineral water, last year.
- Rapid retail change
Richard Hall, 24 Apr 2014
- Interview with Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy
Shaun Weston, 16 Apr 2014
- Poor contracts to hit food manufacturers in the bread basket
Peter Bennett, 10 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Global Beverage Trends – InnoBev Congress (opening session)
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2014
See more Business topics
Malted ingredients manufacturer Muntons has signed a 50/50 joint venture agreement to manufacture speciality malted food ingredients in Thailand with Jebsen & Jessen.
Pernod Ricard USA has entered into an agreement with F Korbel & Bros to purchase assets related to Kenwood Vineyards located in Sonoma Valley, California.
CHS and Fessenden Cooperative Association have formed a 50-50 joint venture company to construct and operate a fertiliser warehouse at Hamberg, North Dakota.
- ACS&T announces new one-year contract with Pinnacle Foods
- Subway becomes Liverpool FC's 'Official Training Food' partner
- Milliken & Co to expand production of Millad NX 8000 clarifying agent
- ICL to increase Polyhalite production in the UK
- Alfa Laval Astepo HS-LA linear bag-in-box filler to launch at Interpack
- Quench USA acquires Macke Water Systems
- European Commission clears acquisition of Beam by Suntory
- Olympus Partners to acquire packaging manufacturer Pregis Corp
- Poor weather in Europe affected sales of drinks in 2013
- Vegusto wins FreeFrom award for 'Cheese' Sauce
- GoKart mobile app ordering solution
- Fonterra earns McDonald's 2014 Best of Sustainable Supply award