The food and drink industry remains strongly represented in the 10th annual Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250, the league table of the UK's leading private mid-market growth companies.
Around nine in 10 current CEOs and future business leaders believe businesses should have a social purpose, according to a study from Coca-Cola Enterprises.
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – no samples left behind
Andreas Exarheas, 22 Oct 2014
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
- How brands can profit in Latin America as consumer confidence increases
Eduardo Tomiya, Millward Brown, 9 Oct 2014
See more Business topics
The British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA), which represents the soft drinks industry in the UK, has held a parliamentary event to highlight efforts to improve sustainability in the soft drinks sector
Corporate lawyers at Walker Morris have advised Symington's on its acquisition of certain of the business and assets of The Tanfield Food Company Limited for an undisclosed sum.
United Biscuits has announced the appointment of Frank Meysman as non-executive chairman of the Group. He joined the board as chairman on 21 October 2014, succeeding David Fish, who is retiring.
- Authenticity is a 'key driver' in the UK market for ethnic foods
- NSF appoints two global food safety executives to new leadership positions
- Cocoa industry donates $600K to Ebola prevention
- Photos from Sial Paris 2014
- Coca-Cola Company elects Timothy Leveridge as vice president
- Carbon Disclosure Project honours Symrise for greenhouse gas transparency
- Study: Link between being overworked and the consumption of energy products
- Ricardo-AEA wins contract to support the On-Pack Recycling Label
- RTD market 'saturated' with drinks highlighting low-calorie credentials
- ProCap opens new premises for caps and closures
- Gay Lea Foods acquires Hewitt's Dairy
- Case study: Interactive Coding Equipment helps Tattersett meet demand