Jordi Escrig from Bericap talks about the move to easy open, easy grip closures with increased knurl to appeal to the ageing consumer.
According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research, the global UHT milk market was valued at US $60.8bn in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2013 to 2019, to reach an estimated value of $137.7bn in 2019.
- Interview with Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy
Shaun Weston, 16 Apr 2014
- Poor contracts to hit food manufacturers in the bread basket
Peter Bennett, 10 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Global Beverage Trends – InnoBev Congress (opening session)
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2014
- 36 food and drink acquisitions in March 2014
Richard Hall, 8 Apr 2014
See more Business topics
Jan Sieńczewski, founder and CEO of Vitaqua Sp Zoo, talks about the launch of his vitamin drink Vitamizu into the Polish market as 'a guilt-free pleasure'.
Freek Rijna, chief operating officer of the business group Consumer Products Asia, will end his career within FrieslandCampina on 31 December 2014.
Trivento Malbec has burst into the top five Argentinian wine brands in the UK off-trade, growing at 204% in value vs 21% in category growth.
- Flavoured and functional water market to reach value of $36.7bn in 2019
- Burton's Biscuit Co announces £14.75m manufacturing investment
- Peter Frost on the launch of Robinsons Squash'd water enhancers
- Heartland to create more jobs at Indianapolis manufacturing plant
- Shashank Sinha joins Huhtamaki as executive VP, flexible packaging
- EFBW social media award 2014 judging panel announced
- Sales of mead exceed growth rates for beer, wine and spirits
- Sealand Natural Resources expands US distribution with Wegmans
- Diageo launches tender offer for up to 26% of United Spirits Limited
- BASF to build specialty amines plant in Ludwigshafen
- Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy talks about sports nutrition
- Royal Wessanen sells IZICO to Egeria