The Coca-Cola Company has elected Ed Steinike as a senior vice president and Robert J Jordan Jr as a vice president.
General Mills has published a preview of consumer analyst Phil Lempert's food trends for 2014. The trends he developed take into account the changing retail environment for stores that sell food, as well as changes in consumer behaviour.
- A record 55 food and drink acquisitions in November 2013
Richard Hall, 12 Dec 2013
- Animal welfare rises up the agenda
Claire Phoenix, 9 Dec 2013
- 100 years of price changes
Richard Hall, 5 Dec 2013
- Krones builds exhibition stand for Drinktec 2013 in time-lapse video
Shaun Weston, 4 Dec 2013
- More brand collaboration could maximise consumer potential
Marie Sutton, Engage Research, 26 Nov 2013
See more Business topics
Scholle Corporation and IPN have agreed to combine their businesses to form a diverse performance packaging company, employing over 2,000 people globally.
Cargill has acquired a minority shareholding in a deep sea port terminal in Novorossiysk on the Black Sea in southwest Russia.
Monsanto and Novozymes have formed a strategic alliance to transform research and commercialisation of sustainable microbial products that will provide a new platform of solutions for growers.
- Frutarom acquires Hagelin for $52.4m
- BASF to invest in development of agricultural services and initiatives
- PepsiCo to become primary soft drink provider for Buffalo Wild Wings
- Food and Drink Federation identifies 'innovation priority areas'
- Fonterra invests $235m in Manawatu milk powder plant
- Paid search is dominated by just a handful of manufacturers, says report
- Glanbia in three-way bid for Cytosport
- Engel to focus on packaging and building at Saudi Plastics & Petrochem 2014
- Trina Solar supplies PV modules to 10 Greggs sites
- Value of Australian vegetable industry at all-time high
- American Securities agrees to acquire Tekni-Plex
- Polyester fibre now commands almost 50% of the global fibre market