Coca-Cola has today announced its official sponsorship of Rugby World Cup 2015 becoming the official soft drink, sports drink and water supplier of next year’s global tournament.
Around nine in 10 current CEOs and future business leaders believe businesses should have a social purpose, according to a study from Coca-Cola Enterprises.
- Christmas food and drink spending to grow 1.2%
Joanne Denney-Finch, IGD chief executive, 1 Dec 2014
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- Making the leap from brand ignorance to brand advocacy
Adrian Collins, Ziggurat Brands, 18 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
See more Business topics
In order to meet customer demand, Ecolean recently added new facilities in China that will increase Ecolean’s production capacity of aseptic packaging material.
The first Scottish Centre for Food Development & Innovation has been launched at Queen Margaret University (QMU).
Unilever is planning to split its US and European spreads operations into a standalone unit.
- Zenith International opens office in Dubai
- Sidel relocates UK office
- Mondelez International adds Joseph Neubauer to board of directors
- Sami Palanisami on Milliken's new Millad NX 8000 additive
- Photos from Food Matters Live 2014
- How 2015's top food trends translate into cocoa and chocolate applications
- Glanbia Nutritionals to showcase Dragon Kids prototype at Hi Europe
- O-I showcases innovation at BrauBeviale 2014
- PET Engineering's Moreno Barel & Alberto Casini talk about the Devin bottle
- Crown Bevcan Europe and Middle East opens European Design Studio in UK
- Aldi astounds analysts with potential China move
- Coca-Cola Enterprises achieves Low Energy Company IT accreditation