Coca-Cola HBC has been awarded an A rating by the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), and a place in the CDP Global Climate Performance Leadership Index 2014.
Around nine in 10 current CEOs and future business leaders believe businesses should have a social purpose, according to a study from Coca-Cola Enterprises.
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Tesco's run of bad news doesn't seem to end
Jon Copestake, The Economist Intelligence Unit, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – no samples left behind
Andreas Exarheas, 22 Oct 2014
See more Business topics
Amcor has received the highest Climate Disclosure rating of companies listed in the ASX200, being awarded a perfect score of 100% for its Climate Disclosure.
At the 11th Global Bottled Water Congress, Marco Settembri, chairman and CEO of Nestlé Waters, gave the keynote address, 'Deepening consumer understanding of healthy hydration'.
Diageo held its Marketing Excellence Awards in London last night, which celebrate the most effective marketing campaigns developed for Diageo across Western Europe during its last financial year.
- Joe Tripodi to retire as Coca-Cola chief marketing and commercial officer
- Chiquita Brands confirms receipt of second revised offer from Cutrale/Safra
- Oatly publishes summons by Swedish Dairy Association, and launches Toni TV
- The top 10 mid-market private food and drink companies in Britain
- UK parliamentary event highlights the Soft Drinks Sustainability Roadmap
- Walker Morris advises Symington's on acquisition of Tanfield Food Company
- United Biscuits appoints Frank Meysman as chairman
- Authenticity is a 'key driver' in the UK market for ethnic foods
- NSF appoints two global food safety executives to new leadership positions
- Cocoa industry donates $600K to Ebola prevention
- Photos from Sial Paris 2014
- Coca-Cola Company elects Timothy Leveridge as vice president