A new food wholesaler – Two Brothers Foods – has been launched in South West England following the acquisition of Vealls by Cornish butcher Kernow Sausages.
Around nine in 10 current CEOs and future business leaders believe businesses should have a social purpose, according to a study from Coca-Cola Enterprises.
- 563 food and drink acquisitions in 2014
Richard Hall, 15 Jan 2015
- Innovation struck a chord in 2014
Claire Rowan, 22 Dec 2014
- Christmas food and drink spending to grow 1.2%
Joanne Denney-Finch, IGD chief executive, 1 Dec 2014
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- Making the leap from brand ignorance to brand advocacy
Adrian Collins, Ziggurat Brands, 18 Nov 2014
See more Business topics
Chocolate manufacturer Barry Callebaut has inaugurated its first training centre in the Middle East with the opening of a chocolate academy in Dubai.
Arla Foods Ingredients will begin selling lactose ingredients through the Global Dairy Trade online auction platform in April.
Mars Drinks has signed an agreement to add Peet's Coffee & Tea to its diverse workplace beverage portfolio, which already includes coffees, teas and hot chocolate.
- UK appoints first agriculture and food counsellor in China
- Cargill and Evolva to collaborate on development of high-value ingredients
- Lakeland Dairies buys frozen yogurt maker Taste Trends
- Emmi acquires Canadian cheese importer
- Lavazza bids €600m for French coffee brands
- Emsur opens first US packaging facility for yogurts and desserts
- Domino invests in new factory in India
- ADM and Unilever sign joint business development plan
- Bisleri plans to launch new soft drinks in India
- Butter is back!
- Healthy growth opportunities (Fonterra interview)
- Elle Macpherson talks about Beauty Elixir