The Coca‑Cola Company and the UK Department for International Development have joined forces to bolster the educational and economic opportunities of marginalised girls and young women in Nigeria.
Zenith International senior analyst Esther Renfrew reviews the dynamic Indian milk market.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises to invest £1m a week in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 7 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- Growth in infant nutrition
Richard Hall, 27 Feb 2014
- Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed shares tips on how to start a business
Claire Phoenix, 21 Feb 2014
- Tea 2030 launches in London
Claire Phoenix, 14 Feb 2014
See more Business topics
Shaun Weston talks to Bill Bruce and Andreas Exarheas about the recent Packaging Innovations show at Birmingham NEC, discussing new technology and innovations, and journalistic frustrations!
Safeway and Albertsons have announced a definitive agreement under which AB Acquisition will acquire all outstanding shares of Safeway.
The European Vending Association (EVA) has published its latest market report on Vending in Europe in 2012 and the 10-year evolution of the industry.
- Bacardi pioneers new auditing method to measure performance
- Impact Sales becomes broker for NutraDried's Moon Cheese
- Minerals Technologies outbids Imerys for Amcol in latest share offer
- Vegware interview: Clarity and compostable labels
- Hershey achieves environmental goals ahead of schedule
- Bonfire Wines Standup Pouches win gold for Bemis Curwood
- Matthias Zachert to become chairman of the board of management of Lanxess
- Döhler wins Food Innovation Award for gluten-free malt extracts
- Mandarin category grows despite overall citrus crop setbacks
- BASF divests PolyAd Services business to Edgewater Capital Partners
- NSF enhances beverage quality programme and appoints new business manager
- Lord Digby Jones to speak at BWCA 2014 annual conference & trade show