At a special ceremony during BrauBeviale 2014, Rexam, a leading global beverage can maker, renewed its headline sponsorship of the World Beverage Innovation Awards for the third year.
The finalists and winners in the World Dairy Innovation Awards 2014, sponsored by Tetra Pak, were announced on 17 June 2014 at a special gala dinner during the 8th Global Dairy Congress in Istanbul, Turkey.
- BrauBeviale 2014 – a roller coaster of innovation
Claire Phoenix, 13 Nov 2014
- World Beverage Innovation Awards – a win, win platform
Eli Farragi, 9 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Tastes of the future at the Great Taste Awards
Claire Phoenix, 27 Jun 2014
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards deadline is fast approaching
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2013
See more Business topics
Florida, US-based Agro Innova Co’s Suavva brand has launched ‘the only cacao-pulp smoothie on the market’.
The Alliance for Beverage Cartons & the Environment (ACE) UK is the winner of CSR Initiative of the Year.
The Protein Works was crowned New Business of the Year at the 2014 National Business Awards gala dinner ceremony, held at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London recently.
- Bath Blue scoops World Champion Cheese 2014
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale, in pictures
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners
- Packaging and technology from the 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Products and brands from the 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Bosch wins German Packaging Award for two-in-one biscuit packaging system
- Heroes Drinks wins Scotland's Start Up Loans Company of the Year award
- Ecolean wins prize for packaging innovation SnapQuick
- UpRight System wins ‘Best Product Innovation’ at WaterCoolers Europe
- Jazz Apples win 'Tastiest Apple' category at National Fruit Show
- Coca-Cola Del Valle Reserva juice wins packaging prize at 2014 ABRE Awards
- Amcor wins Climate Disclosure Award with perfect score