Dairygold Food Ingredients (DFI) has won 13 awards, including six golds, at the 2014 International Cheese Awards in Nantwich, UK.
The finalists and winners in the World Dairy Innovation Awards 2014, sponsored by Tetra Pak, were announced on 17 June 2014 at a special gala dinner during the 8th Global Dairy Congress in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Tastes of the future at the Great Taste Awards
Claire Phoenix, 27 Jun 2014
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards deadline is fast approaching
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2013
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards are about to kick off
Shaun Weston, 7 Oct 2013
- Looking back at the memorable highlights of Drinktec 2013
Claire Phoenix, 23 Sep 2013
- SHS and the beverage ideas machine
Claire Phoenix, 20 Sep 2013
See more Business topics
Colston Bassett Dairy has been awarded the title of Supreme Champion at the 2014 International Cheese Awards, held in Nantwich, Cheshire.
Dairy Crest's Davidstow Creamery from Cornwall in the UK has had another successful year at the International Cheese Awards in Nantwich, winning nine awards spanning several categories.
The British Cheese Board has awarded the Nantwich Show Cheese Industry Award to Norman McCallum, a cheese industry veteran of 30 years from Hawes, and cheese grader at The Wensleydale Creamery.
- Hanovia sponsors water category of World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014
- Austria Juice sponsors juice category in World Beverage Innovation Awards
- O-I sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards
- SmartSeal sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014
- International Wine Challenge announces 2014 winners
- Dairylea wins award for Pro-Moo-Tion marketing campaign
- Vegware wins 'Solution of the Year' at 2degrees Awards 2014
- BrauBeviale set to host 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Rexam wins recycling award from Illinois Recycling Association
- Belgian bottled water association wins EFBW Award 2014
- Stonyfield and WikiFoods win award for Frozen Yogurt Pearls
- E&J Gallo Winery wins Corporate Social Responsibility Award