Ballast Point is introducing the newest product in its family of spirits, Opah, a herbal liqueur with spicy cinnamon and liquorice notes.
The finalists and winners in the World Dairy Innovation Awards 2014, sponsored by Tetra Pak, were announced on 17 June 2014 at a special gala dinner during the 8th Global Dairy Congress in Istanbul, Turkey.
- World Beverage Innovation Awards – a win, win platform
Eli Farragi, 9 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Tastes of the future at the Great Taste Awards
Claire Phoenix, 27 Jun 2014
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards deadline is fast approaching
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2013
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards are about to kick off
Shaun Weston, 7 Oct 2013
See more Business topics
OAL Group, a process and automation solutions specialist for the food industry, recently won the most innovative processing machinery award at the PPMA 2014 show, for its Steam Infusion technology.
Robin Skailes, director of Cropwell Bishop Creamery in Nottinghamshire, talks about the ability of cheesemakers to reproduce continental-style cheese.
For the second year running, Unilever has emerged as the sustainability leader in the Tomorrow’s Value Rating 2014 (TVR).
- Coca-Cola HBC named industry leader in 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Salt of the Earth to launch Umami-Essence Sea Salt at Sial
- Sidel's Modulomold helps Riham win AfriStar Award
- Dairy Crest wins Waitrose 'Treating People Fairly' award
- PHS Waterlogic cuts carbon footprint and gains Carbon Trust certification
- Judging panel announced for 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Hanovia wins Chinese innovation award
- Arla Foods wins 71 awards at Royal Welsh & Nantwich Shows
- Full sponsor list for 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards at BrauBeviale
- Dairygold wins 13 awards at 2014 International Cheese Awards
- Colston Bassett Dairy named Supreme Champion at 2014 Cheese Awards
- Dairy Crest's Davidstow Creamery picks up nine awards at 2014 cheese awards