A new Defra scheme that recognises the innovation and economic contribution of the UK's 50 most creative start-ups has been praised by the Food and Drink Federation.
FoodBev Media is excited to announce the launch of the first World Food Innovation Awards at IFE. Open for entries now, the finalists and winners will be announced at IFE in London on 22 March 2015.
- BrauBeviale 2014 – a roller coaster of innovation
Claire Phoenix, 13 Nov 2014
- World Beverage Innovation Awards – a win, win platform
Eli Farragi, 9 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Tastes of the future at the Great Taste Awards
Claire Phoenix, 27 Jun 2014
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards deadline is fast approaching
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2013
See more Business topics
Birds Eye's premium Inspirations chicken and fish meal range has won an award for best-selling fast-moving consumer goods product from Kantar Worldpanel.
The judging panel for the IFE World Food Innovation Awards, sponsored by Tetra Pak, has been announced.
Tetra Pak has been announced as the exclusive headline sponsor for the IFE World Food Innovation Awards 2015.
- Returning competition offers food and drink start-ups £100,000
- ScorCreative at Amcor wins award for highly sculpted PET bottle
- Krones wins automation app award
- Quinoa vending bar wins product development challenge
- Glenilen Farm yogurt wins UK national excellence award
- FoodMattersLive’s Michael Costain talks about this new annual event
- Hanovia recognised by Chinese award
- IFE World Food Innovation Awards 2015 sponsored by Tetra Pak
- Burts Chips wins two Manufacturer of the Year Awards
- Ardagh Group’s Sharon Crayton on the award winning Bombay Sapphire bottle
- Ardagh's Marc Bettinger, on the award winning Warsteiner alubottle range
- Jeffrey Sleebos and the SipSmart Cap