The judging panel for the World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale, sponsored by Rexam, has been announced.
The finalists and winners in the World Dairy Innovation Awards 2014, sponsored by Tetra Pak, were announced on 17 June 2014 at a special gala dinner during the 8th Global Dairy Congress in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Tastes of the future at the Great Taste Awards
Claire Phoenix, 27 Jun 2014
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards deadline is fast approaching
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2013
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards are about to kick off
Shaun Weston, 7 Oct 2013
- Looking back at the memorable highlights of Drinktec 2013
Claire Phoenix, 23 Sep 2013
See more Business topics
UV disinfection specialist Hanovia has won the 2014 Ringier Technology Innovation Award at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre in China.
Arla Foods' has received recognition for its quality cheeses after winning a total of 71 awards at the renowned Royal Welsh and Nantwich Shows that recently took place.
With less than two months until entries close for the World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014 at BrauBeviale, FoodBev Media is pleased to announce a strong sponsor line-up.
- Dairygold wins 13 awards at 2014 International Cheese Awards
- Colston Bassett Dairy named Supreme Champion at 2014 Cheese Awards
- Dairy Crest's Davidstow Creamery picks up nine awards at 2014 cheese awards
- Norman McCallum recognised with Nantwich Show Cheese Industry Award
- Hanovia sponsors water category of World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014
- Austria Juice sponsors juice category in World Beverage Innovation Awards
- O-I sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards
- SmartSeal sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014
- International Wine Challenge announces 2014 winners
- Dairylea wins award for Pro-Moo-Tion marketing campaign
- Vegware wins 'Solution of the Year' at 2degrees Awards 2014
- BrauBeviale set to host 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards