The 31st International Wine Challenge awarded Champion status to five wines from around the world, including Australia, Germany and Portugal.
The finalists and winners in the World Dairy Innovation Awards 2014, sponsored by Tetra Pak, were announced on 17 June 2014 at a special gala dinner during the 8th Global Dairy Congress in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Tastes of the future at the Great Taste Awards
Claire Phoenix, 27 Jun 2014
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards deadline is fast approaching
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2013
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards are about to kick off
Shaun Weston, 7 Oct 2013
- Looking back at the memorable highlights of Drinktec 2013
Claire Phoenix, 23 Sep 2013
- SHS and the beverage ideas machine
Claire Phoenix, 20 Sep 2013
See more Business topics
Dairylea has been awarded the Institute of Professional Marketing (IPM) Gold Award in the Best Food Category, for its 2013 Pro-Moo-Tion marketing campaign.
Vegware, the UK's first and only completely compostable packaging company, has been named Solution of the Year at the 2degrees Champions Awards.
FoodBev Media has announced that this year's World Beverage Innovation Awards will be presented at BrauBeviale in Nuremberg on 12 November 2014.
- Rexam wins recycling award from Illinois Recycling Association
- Belgian bottled water association wins EFBW Award 2014
- Stonyfield and WikiFoods win award for Frozen Yogurt Pearls
- E&J Gallo Winery wins Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- MilkSplash wins 'Best Children's Dairy' at World Dairy Innovation Awards
- Upbeat wins Best Dairy Drink at 2014 World Dairy Innovation Awards
- Arla Foods Ingredients wins two awards at World Dairy Innovation Awards
- The 2014 World Dairy Innovation Awards, in pictures
- World Dairy Innovation Awards 2014 winners & finalists
- Krones ranks among Western Europe's 50 most trustworthy companies
- Berry Plastics Group receives award for KFC Go Cup
- Winners from Finat's 34th label awards announced