Merangz has won the best food product award at this year's Caffé Culture for its pistachio-topped miniature meringue line.
FoodBev Media is excited to announce the launch of the first World Food Innovation Awards at IFE. Open for entries now, the finalists and winners will be announced at IFE in London on 22 March 2015.
- BrauBeviale 2014 – a roller coaster of innovation
Claire Phoenix, 13 Nov 2014
- World Beverage Innovation Awards – a win, win platform
Eli Farragi, 9 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Tastes of the future at the Great Taste Awards
Claire Phoenix, 27 Jun 2014
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards deadline is fast approaching
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2013
See more Business topics
Scottish brew Kestrel Super Premium lager has been awarded a gold medal at the internationally recognised Monde Selection.
Jessica Gay spoke to Lisa Sohanpal, director of Mini Nom Noms about their triple award win at IFE 2015.
The judging panel for the World Dairy Innovation Awards 2015, sponsored by Tetra Pak, has been announced.
- Podcast: Jelly Squeeze 'over the moon' with IFE award win
- Podcast: Fuel hoping award win can propel them to increased awareness
- World Beverage Innovation Awards at BrauBeviale 2015 sponsors
- Interview: IFE award win puts Mini Nom Noms on 'the global map'
- Austria Juice sponsors Beverage Innovation Awards best new beverage concept
- Interview: R&R Ice Cream award win 'totally out of the blue'
- PET Engineering sponsors World Beverage Awards functional drinks category
- SmartSeal sponsors closures category of World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Hiperbaric sponsors juice category of World Beverage Innovation Awards 2015
- Interview: Jelly Squeeze 'over the moon' with IFE award win
- Interview: Fuel hoping award win can propel them to increased awareness
- Tetra Pak renews sponsorship of World Dairy Innovation Awards