The judging panel for the EFBW Award 2014 has been announced.
Tetra Pak has been announced as the exclusive headline sponsor for the World Dairy Innovation Awards 2014.
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards deadline is fast approaching
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2013
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards are about to kick off
Shaun Weston, 7 Oct 2013
- Looking back at the memorable highlights of Drinktec 2013
Claire Phoenix, 23 Sep 2013
- SHS and the beverage ideas machine
Claire Phoenix, 20 Sep 2013
- Finding ingenuity and innovation at Drinktec 2013
Claire Rowan, 20 Sep 2013
See more Business topics
Branston – a UK supplier of potatoes – has been awarded the Carbon Trust Waste Standard by the Carbon Trust.
FoodBev Media is delighted to announce that renowned dairy industry expert Dr Gail Barnes has joined the judging panel for the 2014 World Dairy Innovation Awards.
The Princess Royal, Princess Anne, visited Coombe Castle's headquarters in Melksham, Wiltshire to present the company with an award and officially open its new £1.5m premises by unveiling a plaque.
- Biome Bioplastics shortlisted in BusinessGreen Awards for coffee pod
- World Dairy Innovation Awards judging panel announced
- Tetra Pak sponsors World Dairy Innovation Awards
- Dairy Crest ranks top of Corporate Responsibility Index
- Nampak Plastics wins award for sustainable business leadership
- European Federation of Bottled Waters announces 2014 social media award
- Rexam renews sponsorship of the World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Combidome by SIG Combibloc wins iF Design Award
- Mövenpick Ice Cream launches Gourmet Dessert Chef of the Year Competition
- Bonfire Wines Standup Pouches win gold for Bemis Curwood
- Döhler wins Food Innovation Award for gluten-free malt extracts
- How to enter the 2014 World Dairy Innovation Awards