Salt of the Earth will launch its Umami-Essence Sea Salt at the upcoming Sial 2014 show in Paris.
The finalists and winners in the World Dairy Innovation Awards 2014, sponsored by Tetra Pak, were announced on 17 June 2014 at a special gala dinner during the 8th Global Dairy Congress in Istanbul, Turkey.
- World Beverage Innovation Awards – a win, win platform
Eli Farragi, 9 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Tastes of the future at the Great Taste Awards
Claire Phoenix, 27 Jun 2014
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards deadline is fast approaching
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2013
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards are about to kick off
Shaun Weston, 7 Oct 2013
See more Business topics
Sidel has announced that Hariss International has been awarded the AfriStar Award and Medal for the unique design of its bottles.
Dairy Crest has won the 'Treating People Fairly' award, part of the annual 'Waitrose Way Awards', open to all companies who supply Waitrose.
PHS Waterlogic, the first company to have its water dispensers independently certified by the Carbon Trust, has just had its products recertified.
- Judging panel announced for 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Hanovia wins Chinese innovation award
- Arla Foods wins 71 awards at Royal Welsh & Nantwich Shows
- Full sponsor list for 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards at BrauBeviale
- Dairygold wins 13 awards at 2014 International Cheese Awards
- Colston Bassett Dairy named Supreme Champion at 2014 Cheese Awards
- Dairy Crest's Davidstow Creamery picks up nine awards at 2014 cheese awards
- Norman McCallum recognised with Nantwich Show Cheese Industry Award
- Hanovia sponsors water category of World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014
- Austria Juice sponsors juice category in World Beverage Innovation Awards
- O-I sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards
- SmartSeal sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014