FoodBev.com was a runner-up in the Online Media Awards 2013, which took place at the Emirates Stadium in London this week.
The judging panel for the Beverage Innovation Awards @ Drinktec, sponsored by Rexam Beverage Can Europe, has been announced.
- FoodBev.com a finalist in Online Media Awards 2013
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2013
- The InnoBev Global Beverages Congress 2013, a review
Claire Phoenix, 16 Apr 2013
- A preview of the 7th Global Dairy Congress
Richard Hall, 12 Apr 2013
- Two experts join Dairy Innovation Awards judging panel
Bill Bruce, 8 Apr 2013
- Dairy, dairy, don't let me down
Geoff Platt, 15 Mar 2013
See more Business topics
Danone UK has swept the board of the official Great Place to Work Awards, with three Danone UK companies reaching the top 30 in the medium-size workplace category.
Hamdi Ulukaya, founder and CEO of Chobani, was named the Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2013 Award winner on Saturday at a ceremony in Monte Carlo.
Sartori Cheese will be offering its Extra-Aged Goat Cheese this month to fine cheese shops across the US.
- Beverage Innovation Awards 2013 judging panel announced
- MillerCoors chooses Ball Corporation as its 2012 Innovator of the Year
- Synlait Milk wins accolades for China strategy
- Arla wins clutch of awards at Bath and West National Cheese Show 2013
- Tate & Lyle innovation centre achieves LEED certification
- TalkingRain is Beverage Forum's 'Company of the Year'
- Douwe Egberts Professional's Espresso Bar
- DSM honoured with award by Chinese Nutrition Society
- Tetra Pak receives DuPont Continuing Innovation Award
- Pork Farms wins M&S award for runny Scotch egg
- Francis Ford Coppola wins 26 wine awards at IWSC 2013
- Orchard Pig cider wins 'Best Wine in Show'