In late November, at the Sps Ipc Drives 2014 trade fair in Nuremberg, the trade medium ‘elektrotechnik’ chose, for the third time, the best corporate apps in the field of automation.
The finalists and winners in the World Dairy Innovation Awards 2014, sponsored by Tetra Pak, were announced on 17 June 2014 at a special gala dinner during the 8th Global Dairy Congress in Istanbul, Turkey.
- BrauBeviale 2014 – a roller coaster of innovation
Claire Phoenix, 13 Nov 2014
- World Beverage Innovation Awards – a win, win platform
Eli Farragi, 9 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Tastes of the future at the Great Taste Awards
Claire Phoenix, 27 Jun 2014
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards deadline is fast approaching
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2013
See more Business topics
Winners of this year’s Culinary Product Development Challenge, run by the Automatic Vending Association and University College Birmingham have been announced.
Glenilen Farm’s Glenilen Farm yogurt was named Best Dairy Product in the recent Caterer Product Excellence Awards.
Michael Costain, sales director with FoodMattersLive talks to Claire Phoenix about the inaugural event, underlining nutrition and health in food and beverages, held recently at ExCel, London.
- Hanovia recognised by Chinese award
- IFE World Food Innovation Awards 2015
- Burts Chips wins two Manufacturer of the Year Awards
- Ardagh Group’s Sharon Crayton on the award winning Bombay Sapphire bottle
- Ardagh's Marc Bettinger, on the award winning Warsteiner alubottle range
- Jeffrey Sleebos and the SipSmart Cap
- Noa Relaxation Drinks: How to start a beverage brand
- Heineken wins Cannes Lions Creative Marketer of the Year 2015
- Rexam renews sponsorship of World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Suavva Cacao Pulp Smoothie
- Beverage carton industry wins national accolade for UK recycling facility
- The Protein Works wins New Business of the Year award