Polymer Solution’s UpRight System, for the secure transport and shipping of 19-litre water bottles, won the ‘Best Product Innovation’ Aqua Award at the annual WaterCoolers Europe event.
The finalists and winners in the World Dairy Innovation Awards 2014, sponsored by Tetra Pak, were announced on 17 June 2014 at a special gala dinner during the 8th Global Dairy Congress in Istanbul, Turkey.
- World Beverage Innovation Awards – a win, win platform
Eli Farragi, 9 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Tastes of the future at the Great Taste Awards
Claire Phoenix, 27 Jun 2014
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards deadline is fast approaching
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2013
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards are about to kick off
Shaun Weston, 7 Oct 2013
See more Business topics
Simon Bray's Jazz Apples finished top of the tree in the 'Tastiest Apple' category at the National Fruit Show recently.
Coca-Cola's Del Valle Reserva brand of juice won the Technology in Beverage Packaging prize at the 2014 ABRE Awards.
Amcor has received the highest Climate Disclosure rating of companies listed in the ASX200, being awarded a perfect score of 100% for its Climate Disclosure.
- Baileys brand team wins Diageo award for Baileys Chocolat Luxe
- Ballast Point introduces Opah herbal liqueur
- OAL Group Steam Infusion technology wins PPMA Award
- Reproducing continental-style cheese – an interview with Robin Skailes
- Unilever’s vision sees it retain No 1 sustainability position
- Coca-Cola HBC named industry leader in 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Salt of the Earth to launch Umami-Essence Sea Salt at Sial
- Sidel's Modulomold helps Riham win AfriStar Award
- Dairy Crest wins Waitrose 'Treating People Fairly' award
- PHS Waterlogic cuts carbon footprint and gains Carbon Trust certification
- Judging panel announced for 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Hanovia wins Chinese innovation award