Salt of the Earth will launch its Umami-Essence Sea Salt at the upcoming Sial 2014 show in Paris.
A selection of images from the 8th Global Dairy Congress, which took place in Istanbul, Turkey. Photos courtesy of Visions Professional Services.
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
- Preparing for the 15th Speciality & Fine Food Fair in London
Shaun Weston, 3 Sep 2014
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
UK company Ten Acre manufactures hand-cooked crisps, with each pack being gluten-, dairy- and MSG-free. They also happen to be vegan, halal and kosher.
Roy and Usha Verman of Dhaniya talk to Shaun Weston at the Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2014 about the young company's range of authentic Indian cooking products.
Donatantonio has imported and distributed Mediterranean products in the UK for over 100 years, and at the Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2014, Simon Bell unveiled 16 new products in the Lupetta range.
- Photos from the 2014 Speciality & Fine Food Fair
- Matthew Hunt from Taylors of Harrogate on the changing role of pack design
- Judging panel announced for 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Lonza to present research results on Memree products at HiE 2014
- Flötzinger Brewery inaugurates Krones bottling line
- Chapman's Seafoods introduces new range of seafood tartlets
- Full sponsor list for 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards at BrauBeviale
- Dairygold wins 13 awards at 2014 International Cheese Awards
- Hanovia sponsors water category of World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014
- Austria Juice sponsors juice category in World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Kite Packaging to partner Audion Swissvac at PPMA Show 2014
- O-I sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards