Knowledgeshare is a beverage industry forum comprising a digital community of senior industry players and thought leaders.
Held in Paris, France, from 19-23 October 2014, Sial is one of the largest food and beverage innovation exhibitions in the world. This year's event attracted 150,000 visitors and more than 6,000 exhibitors.
- Joint health, honey and new moves in ready meal packaging
Claire Phoenix, 4 Dec 2014
- Health Ingredients Europe: Algae protein for healthy snacking
Claire Phoenix, 3 Dec 2014
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 – a roller coaster of innovation
Claire Phoenix, 13 Nov 2014
See more Business topics
With the appointment of its advisory board, preparations for drinktec 2017 have now begun.
The European Vending Association celebrated its 20th anniversary with a 2014 conference, entitled ‘Maximising your success for the next 20 years’, and an AGM – on 11 December in Brussels.
Claire Phoenix interviewed Kerry Group’s Albert McQuaid at Health Ingredients Europe in Amsterdam.
- Hoopo Healthy Snacks’ Richard Paterson talks about Hoopo low salt snacks
- Hi Europe 2014, in pictures
- Rexam renews sponsorship of World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Photos from Food Matters Live 2014
- Glanbia Nutritionals to showcase Dragon Kids prototype at Hi Europe
- Mettler-Toledo shows off new product inspection technology at Emballage
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale, in pictures
- Pidy introduces Eating Moments campaign to promote pastry range
- Packaging and technology from the 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Products and brands from the 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Photos from BrauBeviale 2014
- Festival failure prompts positive progress in cashless payments situation