No less than 123 specialised operators from 27 countries took part in Metal Cap Day, the workshop that examines the new technology, latest scenarios and future outlook of the metal cap industry.
Held in Paris, France, from 19-23 October 2014, Sial is one of the largest food and beverage innovation exhibitions in the world. This year's event attracted 150,000 visitors and more than 6,000 exhibitors.
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – no samples left behind
Andreas Exarheas, 22 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
See more Business topics
Royal Crown Cola celebrated an anniversary at Sial Paris 2014, and Claire Phoenix caught up with Edmund O’Keeffe and Moshy Cohen to talk about company developments.
The British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA), which represents the soft drinks industry in the UK, has held a parliamentary event to highlight efforts to improve sustainability in the soft drinks sector
Held in Paris, France, from 19-23 October 2014, Sial is one of the largest food and beverage innovation exhibitions in the world.
- SternVitamin to showcase new nutrient premixes at Hi Europe 2014
- Photos from Zenith International's 11th Global Bottled Water Congress
- Andrew MacPherson talks about the latest innovations from Festo
- Alan Lawson on the economic benefits of installing PV systems
- Photos from Lunch 2014
- Ann Woods from Acti-Snack on meeting the need for on-the-go protein
- Photos from PPMA 2014
- Royal Crown Cola International celebrates with Sial Paris 2014
- Alastair Campbell to address 2015 UK water cooler conference
- The story behind Granny Tigg's extra-zingy dressing
- Colin Davis from Olives Et Al on the company's move from trays to tubs
- A brief chat with Mallow & Marsh at The Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2014