Hanovia has been announced as the sponsor of the 'Best packaged water category' in FoodBev Media's World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014, now open for entry at FoodbevAwards.com.
A selection of images from the 8th Global Dairy Congress, which took place in Istanbul, Turkey. Photos courtesy of Visions Professional Services.
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
- Insights from DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Richard Hall, 1 Jul 2014
- Tastes of the future at the Great Taste Awards
Claire Phoenix, 27 Jun 2014
- Popeye has been telling porkie pies about spinach
Claire Phoenix, 19 Jun 2014
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
See more Business topics
Austria Juice is sponsoring the 'Best juice or juice drink' category in FoodBev Media's World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014, which are now open for entry at FoodbevAwards.com.
UK packaging distributor Kite Packaging will partner with Audion Swissvac, an automated packaging solutions and machinery provider, at the PPMA Show at the end of September 2014.
O-I has become an associate sponsor of FoodBev Media's World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014, which are now open for entry at FoodbevAwards.com.
- SmartSeal sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014
- Dorothée Gricourt looks ahead to Sial's 50th anniversary in Paris
- BrauBeviale set to host 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- New Amigos launches from Global Brands at Imbibe 2014
- Claire Phoenix interviews Caroline Dobson from Corney & Barrow
- Spiced Chocolate Abyss hot chocolate wins 'non-coffee' award
- Scanlab to showcase high-productivity hybrid scanner technology at LASYS
- Photos from the 8th Global Dairy Congress in Istanbul
- The 2014 World Dairy Innovation Awards, in pictures
- World Dairy Innovation Awards 2014 winners & finalists
- DrinkPreneur Live 2014, in pictures
- Winners from Finat's 34th label awards announced