Dorothée Gricourt talks about the changing diet since 1964, from traditional meat and vegetables to complex dishes, with the future of food involving new proteins such as insects.
A selection of images from the 8th Global Dairy Congress, which took place in Istanbul, Turkey. Photos courtesy of Visions Professional Services.
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
- Insights from DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Richard Hall, 1 Jul 2014
- Tastes of the future at the Great Taste Awards
Claire Phoenix, 27 Jun 2014
- Popeye has been telling porkie pies about spinach
Claire Phoenix, 19 Jun 2014
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
See more Business topics
FoodBev Media has announced that this year's World Beverage Innovation Awards will be presented at BrauBeviale in Nuremberg on 12 November 2014.
Amigos Tequila Flavoured Beer launched three new products at Imbibe 2014 in London recently: Amigos Black, Amigos Draught and Amigos Cans.
Caroline Dobson, marketing manager for London City's bar chain Corney & Barrow, discusses the changing food and drink menu.
- Spiced Chocolate Abyss hot chocolate wins 'non-coffee' award
- Scanlab to showcase high-productivity hybrid scanner technology at LASYS
- Photos from the 8th Global Dairy Congress in Istanbul
- The 2014 World Dairy Innovation Awards, in pictures
- World Dairy Innovation Awards 2014 winners & finalists
- DrinkPreneur Live 2014, in pictures
- Winners from Finat's 34th label awards announced
- Photos from Vendex Midlands 2014
- MWV's approach to innovation (interview with Peter Durette)
- Rob Yates talks about Moo Milk and 7 Day Fresh
- Tami Louisson from Shott discusses the move from glass to PET bottles
- Ismail Cuneyt Oktay demonstrates the Balgo Honey Spoon