Highlights from the International Food & Drink event 2015 held at the Excel London from 22 - 25 March.
Held in Paris, France, from 19-23 October 2014, Sial is one of the largest food and beverage innovation exhibitions in the world. This year's event attracted 150,000 visitors and more than 6,000 exhibitors.
- Healthy confectionery
Claire Rowan, 5 Feb 2015
- Joint health, honey and new moves in ready meal packaging
Claire Phoenix, 4 Dec 2014
- Health Ingredients Europe: Algae protein for healthy snacking
Claire Phoenix, 3 Dec 2014
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
See more Business topics
Packaging group Seda UK has sponsored a paper cup design competition, which will run as part of this year's London Coffee Festival.
Artisan food champion Sourced Market has staged a facial hair competition in London, as it celebrates the relationship between the craft sector and alternative culture.
A selection of images from Vending Paris 2015
- Gallery: Seen at Nutraformulate – ‘ingredients for healthy living’
- Gallery: Seen at the 2015 Packaging Innovations show in Birmingham
- Gallery: Seen at the 2015 Casual Dining show in London
- KnowledgeShare Live provides insight into beverage industry issues
- Knowledgeshare event in Dubai to address global beverage challenges
- Preparations for drinktec 2017 begin
- EVA celebrates 20 year anniversary with conference and AGM
- Kerry spotlights three main trends at Hi Europe
- Hoopo Healthy Snacks’ Richard Paterson talks about Hoopo low salt snacks
- Hi Europe 2014, in pictures
- Rexam renews sponsorship of World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Photos from Food Matters Live 2014