Packaging Innovations 2015 is a UK trade show demonstrating new innovations, the latest trends and technologies, held at the Birmingham NEC.
Held in Paris, France, from 19-23 October 2014, Sial is one of the largest food and beverage innovation exhibitions in the world. This year's event attracted 150,000 visitors and more than 6,000 exhibitors.
- Healthy confectionery
Claire Rowan, 5 Feb 2015
- Joint health, honey and new moves in ready meal packaging
Claire Phoenix, 4 Dec 2014
- Health Ingredients Europe: Algae protein for healthy snacking
Claire Phoenix, 3 Dec 2014
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
See more Business topics
Casual Dining 2015 is an award-winning UK trade show for pubs, bars and restaurants and held its second event at the Business Design Centre, London last week.
KnowledgeShare's third live forum, held in Dubai, has examined the challenges and issues affecting the beverage industry in the years ahead.
Knowledgeshare is a beverage industry forum comprising a digital community of senior industry players and thought leaders.
- Preparations for drinktec 2017 begin
- EVA celebrates 20 year anniversary with conference and AGM
- Kerry spotlights three main trends at Hi Europe
- Hoopo Healthy Snacks’ Richard Paterson talks about Hoopo low salt snacks
- Hi Europe 2014, in pictures
- Rexam renews sponsorship of World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Photos from Food Matters Live 2014
- Glanbia Nutritionals to showcase Dragon Kids prototype at Hi Europe
- Mettler-Toledo shows off new product inspection technology at Emballage
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale, in pictures
- Pidy introduces Eating Moments campaign to promote pastry range
- Packaging and technology from the 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards