Christine Renier launched a new drink called Nuva at the Natural & Organic Products Europe show at ExCel in London.
Held in Paris, France, from 19-23 October 2014, Sial is one of the largest food and beverage innovation exhibitions in the world. This year's event attracted 150,000 visitors and more than 6,000 exhibitors.
- Natural & Organic Products Europe
Claire Phoenix, 20 Apr 2015
- Event review: BWCA 2015
Andreas Exarheas, 17 Apr 2015
- Healthy confectionery
Claire Rowan, 5 Feb 2015
- Joint health, honey and new moves in ready meal packaging
Claire Phoenix, 4 Dec 2014
- Health Ingredients Europe: Algae protein for healthy snacking
Claire Phoenix, 3 Dec 2014
See more Business topics
A selection of images from the Natural & Organic Products Europe event in London.
Andreas Exarheas talked to keynote speaker Alastair Campbell at the BWCA annual meeting in March about winners and success in the water cooler industry.
At the British Water Cooler Association annual meeting in Nottingham, in March, FoodBev Media’s Andreas Exarheas talked to keynote speaker Alastair Campbell.
- Gallery: Photos from BWCA Conference and Trade Show 2015
- Gallery: Photos from Vendex 2015
- Gallery: Photos from Anuga Foodtec 2015
- Interview: Sealpac International's EasyLid
- VIDEO: FoodBev at IFE 2015
- Seda UK sponsors paper cup design competition at London Coffee Festival
- Artisan food market celebrates craft brewing with beard competition
- Gallery: Photos from Vending Paris 2015
- Gallery: Seen at Nutraformulate – ‘ingredients for healthy living’
- Gallery: Seen at the 2015 Packaging Innovations show in Birmingham
- Gallery: Seen at the 2015 Casual Dining show in London
- KnowledgeShare Live provides insight into beverage industry issues