Alfa Laval will launch the latest addition to its range of bag-in-box fillers at the Interpack exhibition in Düsseldorf in May.
Following a fruitful first day at WQA Aquatech USA, I began my second day at the exhibition with a visit to WaterService International's stand to check out the company's Pure Sparkling Module (PSM).
- Global Beverage Trends – InnoBev Congress (opening session)
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2014
- InnoBev 10th Soft Drinks Congress Plant Tour, a review
Claire Phoenix, 8 Apr 2014
- A review of NutraFormulate 2014
Claire Phoenix, 31 Mar 2014
- Cheese cutters, energy gum and remote-control forklifts at Foodex 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 27 Mar 2014
- A review of the final day of WQA Aquatech USA 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Mar 2014
See more Business topics
Trivento Malbec has burst into the top five Argentinian wine brands in the UK off-trade, growing at 204% in value vs 21% in category growth.
Peter Frost, senior innovation manager (UK) for Britvic, talks to Claire Phoenix about the launch of Robinsons Squash'd water enhancers into Tesco, plus innovations in packaging.
19 supermarket and other retail buyers have already registered to attend this year's UK Soft Drinks Industry Conference on 7 May at the Congress Centre in central London.
- Leatherhead launches Regulatory Masterclasses at Vitafoods Europe 2014
- Google Glass to be used at 2014 Northwest Foodservice Show
- Photos from the 10th InnoBev Global Soft Drinks Congress
- Herza Schokolade's new developments in the functional bar category
- Sidel to participate in Juice Africa 2014
- Terry Havener talks about the Elite POU cooler
- UK water cooler market achieves growth for first time since 2007
- 50% of population in 46 European region countries is overweight
- World Dairy Innovation Awards judging panel announced
- Tetra Pak sponsors World Dairy Innovation Awards
- Foodex 2014, in pictures
- Israel to host World Dairy Summit 2014