Claire Phoenix spoke to Fernando Cartagena of Monteloeder about Nutroxsun, a natural formula obtained from Mediterranean citrus and rosemary extracts used to fight UV radiation.
Held in Paris, France, from 19-23 October 2014, Sial is one of the largest food and beverage innovation exhibitions in the world. This year's event attracted 150,000 visitors and more than 6,000 exhibitors.
- How to chill out and switch off – Unplug with Innocent
Claire Phoenix, 26 May 2015
- Expo 2015: The world's biggest food show
Richard Hall, 7 May 2015
- Vitafoods: Healthy hot chocolate and weight loss drinks
Jess Gay, 6 May 2015
- Natural & Organic Products Europe
Claire Phoenix, 20 Apr 2015
- Event review: BWCA 2015
Andreas Exarheas, 17 Apr 2015
See more Business topics
Sian Griffiths spoke to the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) at Caffè Culture 2015 about improving the sustainability of restaurants.
At Vitafoods 2015 Darren Wood spoke to InnoBev's Eli Farragi about the company's collaboration with El Al Israel Airlines to supply their award-winning WakeUp drinks to Israeli pilots.
Darren Wood spoke to Joseph Colson and Ollie Rendall of Naked Marshmallow about their innovative confectionery flavours
- Interview: Mulmar's Faema celebrates 70th anniversary
- Podcast: The Grocery Accelerator aiming to help small businesses
- VIDEO: FoodBev at Vitafoods 2015
- Gallery: Photos from Vitafoods 2015
- Interview: Nuva launches at Natural & Organic Products Europe
- Gallery: Photos from Natural & Organic Products Europe 2015
- Exclusive podcast: Alastair Campbell talks about winners at BWCA event
- Exclusive interview: Alastair Campbell talks about winners at BWCA event
- Gallery: Photos from BWCA Conference and Trade Show 2015
- Gallery: Photos from Vendex 2015
- Gallery: Photos from Anuga Foodtec 2015
- Interview: Sealpac International's EasyLid