Andreas Exarheas and Claire Phoenix attended Food Matters Live recently and took a few photographs, which we'd like to share with you.
Held in Paris, France, from 19-23 October 2014, Sial is one of the largest food and beverage innovation exhibitions in the world. This year's event attracted 150,000 visitors and more than 6,000 exhibitors.
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 – a roller coaster of innovation
Claire Phoenix, 13 Nov 2014
- Efficiency gains are order of the day at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Rowan, 13 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale day two: PETarena 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 12 Nov 2014
See more Business topics
Glanbia Nutritionals will highlight its range of functional nutrition capabilities at Hi Europe, including the Dragon Kids prototype, a dragon fruit flavoured fortified vitamin water for children.
The Formula-1-themed Mettler-Toledo Product Inspection booth at Emballage 2014 was the setting for new product inspection technology.
The finalists and winners of the World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale, sponsored by Rexam Plc, were recently announced at a special awards ceremony in Nuremberg, Germany.
- Pidy introduces Eating Moments campaign to promote pastry range
- Packaging and technology from the 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Products and brands from the 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Photos from BrauBeviale 2014
- Festival failure prompts positive progress in cashless payments situation
- Sacmi Imola and BortolinKemo organise Metal Cap Day workshop
- RC Cola on international expansion and innovative marketing strategies
- UK parliamentary event highlights the Soft Drinks Sustainability Roadmap
- Photos from Sial Paris 2014
- SternVitamin to showcase new nutrient premixes at Hi Europe 2014
- Photos from Zenith International's 11th Global Bottled Water Congress
- Andrew MacPherson talks about the latest innovations from Festo