Owens-Illinois Inc has completed the formation of a 50:50 joint venture with Constellation Brands to own and operate a glass container production plant in Nava, Mexico.
In its fourth annual European report on the pricing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods, IRI has highlighted the 'continued failure of promotions to boost volume sales'.
- 53 acquisitions in November
Richard Hall, 4 Dec 2014
- 38 food and drink acquisitions in October 2014
Richard Hall, 11 Nov 2014
- Morrisons' losses represent significant headache in a competitive sector
Jon Copestake, The Economist Intelligence Unit, 6 Nov 2014
- Tesco's run of bad news doesn't seem to end
Jon Copestake, The Economist Intelligence Unit, 23 Oct 2014
- A record 62 food and drink acquisitions in September 2014
Richard Hall, 9 Oct 2014
See more Business topics
Wessanen and the owners of Abafoods have signed an agreement for the purchase of Abafoods for a purchase consideration of €52m on a cash and debt free basis.
UK-based water cooler service provider Angel Springs has been acquired by European private equity investment firm Castik Capital, in a multi-million pound deal.
The international Industria Macchine Automatiche (IMA Group) headquartered in Bologna, Italy, has acquired the operating business of Oystar Group, from private equity firm Odewald.
- ADM to sell global cocoa business to Olam International
- Glanbia Ingredients Ireland invests €7.8m in new plant to double production
- Ecolean increases production capacity with a new factory in China
- ECO Plastics acquired Aurelius, as CCE exits Continuum Recycling
- Danone confirms strategic priorities and strengthens management team
- Ecolean enters South America with Alquería in Colombia
- Milk will remain the white gold for the next decade
- Isle of Skye organises a crowdfund in a brewery
- Former Orangina owner Blackstone considers acquisition of Refresco Gerber
- Afghan factory signs multi-million pound deal with UK juice company
- Tate & Lyle expands Food Systems business in Latin America
- Bottled water projected to be US no 1 packaged drink by 2016