Dairy Crest has announced a reduction of 1.75 ppl for farmers on standard liquid and Davidstow contracts from 1 October 2014.
In its fourth annual European report on the pricing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods, IRI has highlighted the 'continued failure of promotions to boost volume sales'.
- Sparkling Ice vs Glaceau
Richard Hall, 27 Aug 2014
- Category focus at the heart of Coke-Monster deal
Bill Bruce, 15 Aug 2014
- 54 food and drink acquisitions in July 2014
Richard Hall, 7 Aug 2014
- Keurig invests serious money for home dispense
Richard Hall, 31 Jul 2014
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Heineken has signed a binding agreement with Crown Holdings for the sale of its Mexican packaging business Empaque.
Tyson Foods has completed its merger with The Hillshire Brands Company, a transaction that positions Tyson Foods as a clear leader in the prepared foods business.
Brewdog, a UK brewing company, and Jumpstart, a company that's now the UK's leading specialist in research and development tax relief, may sound like opposite ends of the business spectrum.
- Freedonia predicts 1.5% annual global demand for salt
- Müller UK & Ireland confirms standard milk price reduction
- McNamara succeeds Joseph Schena at Bacardi Limited
- Dragons' Den winner releases Marmite board games
- Enterprise Foods secures investment from Hattington Capital
- Nespresso announces 2020 sustainability strategy based on new investment
- Fonterra unveils China infant formula deal and $555m expansion
- Sonoco acquires Weidenhammer Packaging Group
- Oak Hill Capital Partners to acquire Berlin Packaging for $1.43bn
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons and form company based in Canada
- Keurig Green Mountain and Kraft Foods Group announce licensing agreement
- Coveris to acquire Learoyd Packaging