Mondelēz International has announced that it will sell its 50% stake in Ajinomoto General Foods to its joint venture partner, Ajinomoto Co.
In its fourth annual European report on the pricing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods, IRI has highlighted the 'continued failure of promotions to boost volume sales'.
- Raise a toast to more effective research on UK's love affair with prosecco
Leigh Morris, Bonamy Finch, 23 Feb 2015
- Crowdfunding: the food start-ups benefiting from healthy online investment
Luke Lang, Crowdcube co-founder, 10 Feb 2015
- 47 acquisitions in January – again
Richard Hall, 10 Feb 2015
- 35 acquisitions over $1bn in 2014
Richard Hall, 22 Jan 2015
- Biggest food and beverage industry buyers and sellers in 2014
Richard Hall, 20 Jan 2015
See more Business topics
The World Travel Catering and Onboard Services Expo has claimed that growth in the in-flight catering services market driven by quality innovation could lead to it being worth $16.5bn by 2018.
DS Smith has disclosed terms of its acquisition of Austrian packaging supplier Duropack for €300m, as it seeks to improve its performance in international markets.
Keurig Green Mountain has announced that it will repurchase 5.2m of its own shares from Lavazza for more than $620m, as the Italian firm seeks to finance the acquisition of two French coffee brands.
- Catering software start-up targets global growth after £250,000 investment
- Sidel celebrates ten years in evolving Japanese beverage market
- McCormick acquires Italian spice and seasoning leader in €85m deal
- Arla Foods UK enjoyed 2014 growth, despite challenging trading conditions
- Crown Holdings to build drinks can production facility in Mexico
- Ball Corporation confirms terms of acquisition of Rexam PLC
- Deborah Meaden talks about investing in good food and drink business ideas
- Drinks can deliveries increase to record levels, according to trade body
- Fonterra ingredients plant could produce 30,000 tonnes of lactose and whey
- Massimo Zanetti signs partnership to develop 50 coffee shops across Asia
- Mondelēz acquires free-from snack maker Enjoy Life Foods
- Ball Corporation acquires two metal food can closure facilities