Specialty food marketer and manufacturer Inventure Foods has announced the planned purchase of two individually quick frozen freezing tunnels for an estimated total purchase price of $3.9m in 2014.
IRI has published its annual special report about the private label market in Europe and the US.
- 100 years of price changes
Richard Hall, 5 Dec 2013
- Soft drinks taxes around the world
Richard Hall, 14 Nov 2013
- 38 food and drink acquisitions in October 2013
Richard Hall, 12 Nov 2013
- CEO statements
Richard Hall, 22 Oct 2013
- September 2013 – a slowdown in acquisitions
Richard Hall, 10 Oct 2013
See more Business topics
Post Holdings has agreed to acquire Golden Boy Foods and Dymatize Enterprises in two unrelated transactions.
Cloetta has signed an agreement to acquire Alrifai Nutisal, a Swedish company within dry roasted nuts.
As it continues to review its portfolio to concentrate on its core food businesses, Nestlé is to sell off its 10% stake in Swiss flavour and fragrance maker Givaudan – for $1.20bn.
- Farmers sign off on €20m sale of Wexford Creamery to Glanbia
- Barry-Wehmiller acquires yogurt packaging company in Paris
- Lactalis close to taking 70% stake in India’s Tirumala Milk Product
- Chr Hansen to increase prices for coagulants
- FDA reaches $1.25m settlement with Advanced Sterilization Products
- PotashCorp takes steps to reduce its workforce by 18%
- Essential Trading expands refrigerated range to increase turnover
- Singapore's ban on UK beef has been lifted
- Dairy sees market growth of 50% since 2007 in Gulf
- Mondelez to invest in 'largest chocolate manufacturing plant in India'
- Safeway sells 11 Dominick's stores to Roundy's
- Saputo setback in bid for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory