Frozen yogurt brand Lick has launched an online crowdfunding campaign, as it seeks to generate £200,000 to fuel future retail growth.
In its fourth annual European report on the pricing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods, IRI has highlighted the 'continued failure of promotions to boost volume sales'.
- Merger stands Heinz and Kraft in good stead
Tosin Jack, Frost & Sullivan, 27 Mar 2015
- 36 acquisitions in February
Richard Hall, 10 Mar 2015
- Raise a toast to more effective research on UK's love affair with prosecco
Leigh Morris, Bonamy Finch, 23 Feb 2015
- Crowdfunding: the food start-ups benefiting from healthy online investment
Luke Lang, Crowdcube co-founder, 10 Feb 2015
- 47 acquisitions in January – again
Richard Hall, 10 Feb 2015
See more Business topics
Japan-based Mitsui has agreed to acquire 15% of the shares in Turkish packaging manufacturer Sarten, as it seeks to enhance its position in the country.
Lemon-X Corporation, the owner of juice and beverage concentrate manufacturer Juice Tyme, has been acquired by Highlander Partners.
Nestlé has announced that it is investing more than €100m in an existing Nescafé production facility in northeastern Spain.
- Du Pont inaugurates innovation centre for dairy and snacks in India
- Amcor acquires flexible packaging manufacturer Nampak for $22m
- Heinz and Kraft Foods announce merger
- Potential for private-label growth in frozen food sector, research claims
- Constellation Brands announces $1bn investment in Mexico production plant
- Beverage market in Western Europe shows promise of growth, says Canadean
- Frutarom acquires Belgian flavours producer Taiga in $2.9m deal
- Nestlé Waters to sell Hungarian mineral water maker to Karlovarske
- Tate & Lyle invests $65m in US fructose sweetener production plant
- Arla completes acquisition of Swedish cheese producer
- Mahou San Miguel acquires 25% stake in Basque craft beer manufacturer
- Quorn Foods invests £40m on expansion into new global markets