After more than seven years of leadership and service as The Coca-Cola Company's chief marketing and commercial officer, Joe Tripodi will retire at the end of February 2015.
In its fourth annual European report on the pricing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods, IRI has highlighted the 'continued failure of promotions to boost volume sales'.
- Tesco's run of bad news doesn't seem to end
Jon Copestake, The Economist Intelligence Unit, 23 Oct 2014
- A record 62 food and drink acquisitions in September 2014
Richard Hall, 9 Oct 2014
- Global economy slows
Richard Hall, 2 Oct 2014
- Are no-frills supermarkets rewriting the rulebook of food retailing?
Lloyd Harris, Warwick Business School, 30 Sep 2014
- Closed Loop Fund could help woeful US recycling rates
Richard Hall, 23 Sep 2014
See more Business topics
Chiquita Brands International has received a revised offer from entities affiliated with the Cutrale Group and the Safra Group to acquire all outstanding common stock of Chiquita.
The food and drink industry remains strongly represented in the 10th annual Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250, the league table of the UK's leading private mid-market growth companies.
Corporate lawyers at Walker Morris have advised Symington's on its acquisition of certain of the business and assets of The Tanfield Food Company Limited for an undisclosed sum.
- Lucta Group and Blendhub Corp collaboration in Mexico
- Oystar completes reorganisation with sale of secondary packaging division
- MasterCard & Zwipe launch world’s first biometric contactless payment card
- Apple Pay goes live on Monday, 20 October
- Ingredion to acquire Penford Corp to extend speciality ingredient portfolio
- Gay Lea Foods acquires Hewitt's Dairy
- Court sets $1bn payout to AriZona Iced Tea co-owner
- Frigoglass to explore strategic options for its glass operations
- GEA to acquire Dutch cheese technology firm de Klokslag
- Specialty Commodities to become part of Archer's Wild Flavors business unit
- Autobar completes debt restructuring and changes name to Pelican Rouge
- Synergy Flavours plans UK expansion and relocation