Krones has acquired a 51% stake in Hofheim, Germany-based Till GmbH.
In its fourth annual European report on the pricing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods, IRI has highlighted the 'continued failure of promotions to boost volume sales'.
- 38 food and drink acquisitions in October 2014
Richard Hall, 11 Nov 2014
- Morrisons' losses represent significant headache in a competitive sector
Jon Copestake, The Economist Intelligence Unit, 6 Nov 2014
- Tesco's run of bad news doesn't seem to end
Jon Copestake, The Economist Intelligence Unit, 23 Oct 2014
- A record 62 food and drink acquisitions in September 2014
Richard Hall, 9 Oct 2014
- Global economy slows
Richard Hall, 2 Oct 2014
See more Business topics
Fuji Food Products Inc has announced a new manufacturing facility in South Elgin, Illinois and its expansion in the Midwestern United States.
Smurfit Kappa has opened a new bag-in-box plant in Ibi, Spain, meeting a growing demand in the Mediterranean region.
Private Equity firm Onex Corporation has agreed to acquire SIG Combibloc Group from the Rank Group.
- Noosa Yoghurt acquired by private equity company Advent International
- China's Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group to invest in New Zealand
- Coca-Cola Enterprises invests in new can line in Grigny, France
- BASF sells omega-3 plant for natural fish oils to Marine Ingredients
- Aldi astounds analysts with potential China move
- ADM completes acquisition of Specialty Commodities for $191m
- Evolva Holding to acquire Allylix, strengthening stevia franchise
- The Protein Works wins New Business of the Year award
- Pabst Brewing Co completes sale to Blue Ribbon
- Rebecca Evans talks about prioritising Welsh exports
- Chase Distillery plans strong overseas growth with support from Santander
- Clondalkin Specialist Packaging to be acquired by Essentra