The Coca-Cola Company is investing $500m in Australia’s Coca-Cola Amatil to help it expand in Indonesia.
In its fourth annual European report on the pricing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods, IRI has highlighted the 'continued failure of promotions to boost volume sales'.
- Tesco's run of bad news doesn't seem to end
Jon Copestake, The Economist Intelligence Unit, 23 Oct 2014
- A record 62 food and drink acquisitions in September 2014
Richard Hall, 9 Oct 2014
- Global economy slows
Richard Hall, 2 Oct 2014
- Are no-frills supermarkets rewriting the rulebook of food retailing?
Lloyd Harris, Warwick Business School, 30 Sep 2014
- Closed Loop Fund could help woeful US recycling rates
Richard Hall, 23 Sep 2014
See more Business topics
London based Lickalix has launched a crowdfunding campaign on Crowdcube to help it raise £225,000 towards the national expansion of its gourmet ice lolly business.
The Bosch Group is forecasting further strong growth for India over the next few years, and expects to see positive economic development in the country over the medium- and long-term.
Aston Manor Cider has increased its sponsorship investment to enhance the profile already established in Rugby League as part of the growth strategy for the Kingstone Press brand.
- Halo Foods relaunches Honey Monster brand
- Joe Tripodi to retire as Coca-Cola chief marketing and commercial officer
- Chiquita Brands confirms receipt of second revised offer from Cutrale/Safra
- The top 10 mid-market private food and drink companies in Britain
- Walker Morris advises Symington's on acquisition of Tanfield Food Company
- Lucta Group and Blendhub Corp collaboration in Mexico
- Oystar completes reorganisation with sale of secondary packaging division
- MasterCard & Zwipe launch world’s first biometric contactless payment card
- Apple Pay goes live on Monday, 20 October
- Ingredion to acquire Penford Corp to extend speciality ingredient portfolio
- Gay Lea Foods acquires Hewitt's Dairy
- Court sets $1bn payout to AriZona Iced Tea co-owner