Tyson Foods has completed its merger with The Hillshire Brands Company, a transaction that positions Tyson Foods as a clear leader in the prepared foods business.
In its fourth annual European report on the pricing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods, IRI has highlighted the 'continued failure of promotions to boost volume sales'.
- Sparkling Ice vs Glaceau
Richard Hall, 27 Aug 2014
- Category focus at the heart of Coke-Monster deal
Bill Bruce, 15 Aug 2014
- 54 food and drink acquisitions in July 2014
Richard Hall, 7 Aug 2014
- Keurig invests serious money for home dispense
Richard Hall, 31 Jul 2014
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Brewdog, a UK brewing company, and Jumpstart, a company that's now the UK's leading specialist in research and development tax relief, may sound like opposite ends of the business spectrum.
Global demand for salt is forecast to climb 1.5% annually to 325 million metric tonnes in 2018, valued at $13.4bn, says a new study from research firm The Freedonia Group.
Müller UK & Ireland Group has confirmed to non-aligned dairy farmer members of the Müller Wiseman Milk Group that its standard milk price will be 29.00ppl from 1 October 2014.
- McNamara succeeds Joseph Schena at Bacardi Limited
- Dragons' Den winner releases Marmite board games
- Enterprise Foods secures investment from Hattington Capital
- Nespresso announces 2020 sustainability strategy based on new investment
- Fonterra unveils China infant formula deal and $555m expansion
- Sonoco acquires Weidenhammer Packaging Group
- Oak Hill Capital Partners to acquire Berlin Packaging for $1.43bn
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons and form company based in Canada
- Keurig Green Mountain and Kraft Foods Group announce licensing agreement
- Coveris to acquire Learoyd Packaging
- How to reduce energy (and save money) in your beverage plant
- Co-operative boosts UK farming industry with £5m premium payouts