DKSH and Suntory have signed an agreement to provide distribution, logistics and marketing for its Ribena soft drinks brand in three Asian markets.
In its fourth annual European report on the pricing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods, IRI has highlighted the 'continued failure of promotions to boost volume sales'.
- 43 acquisitions in April
Richard Hall, 12 May 2015
- Tesco update provides a chance to 'clean out the closet'
David Gray, Planet Retail, 22 Apr 2015
- 43 acquisitions in March
Richard Hall, 14 Apr 2015
- Merger stands Heinz and Kraft in good stead
Tosin Jack, Frost & Sullivan, 27 Mar 2015
- 36 acquisitions in February
Richard Hall, 10 Mar 2015
See more Business topics
Bel Group has acquired more than a two-thirds stake in Moroccan dairy producer Safilait from its founding company, Yasfi.
Coca-Cola has retained its position as the world's most valuable soft drinks brand, knocking its closest competitor into second place by more than $56bn.
Munich-based Mutares has completed the acquisition of Metsä Board Zanders from Finnish paperboard manufacturing group Metsä Board for an undisclosed amount.
- Appe invests £10m in preform injection moulding operation
- New £3m Northern Irish innovation centre 'will benefit' food producers
- Chinese investors to build $50m dairy factory in New Zealand
- Anheuser-Busch opens first brewery in growing Vietnamese market
- Suntory to buy drinks vending business from Japan Tobacco for $1.2bn
- Lion Dairy invests $120m in upgrade to speciality cheese facility
- Interview: InnoBev to supply Israeli pilots with WakeUp drink in cockpits
- Booker Group buys retailers Londis and Budgens for £40m
- Craft brewer Innis & Gunn to start its own chain of bars
- Warburtons opens new £20m Thins and Wraps production facility
- Clegg Food Projects secures infrastructure contract for soft drinks factory
- Carlsberg seeks to drive Burmese growth with new 60m-litre brewery