In the third part of a three-part series, Vegware communications director Lucy Frankel explains to Bill Bruce that procurement teams would benefit from seeing the bigger picture.
IRI has published its annual special report about the private label market in Europe and the US.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises to invest £1m a week in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 7 Mar 2014
- Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed shares tips on how to start a business
Claire Phoenix, 21 Feb 2014
- 47 food and drink acquisitions in January 2014
Richard Hall, 11 Feb 2014
- Drive drama in France
Richard Hall, 4 Feb 2014
- Justin King's decision to shun 'executive perks' is good for Sainsbury's
Professor Andre Spicer, Cass Business School, 29 Jan 2014
See more Business topics
Unilever has acquired a majority stake in the Qinyuan Group, a leading Chinese water purification business, for an undisclosed amount.
Chiquita Brands International and Fyffes plc have unanimously approved a definitive agreement under which Chiquita will combine with Fyffes in a stock-for-stock transaction.
Ethical chocolate company Divine Chocolate has launched its hotly anticipated Easter range, but more importantly it's the latest ambassador for the UK government's 'Business is Great' campaign.
- Reports circulate that Diana Group has received acquisition bids
- MTI and Amcol enter into definitive merger agreement
- Coca‑Cola invests in 'Engine' initiative to help young women in Nigeria
- Safeway and Albertsons announce definitive merger agreement
- Bacardi pioneers new auditing method to measure performance
- Minerals Technologies outbids Imerys for Amcol in latest share offer
- Mandarin category grows despite overall citrus crop setbacks
- BASF divests PolyAd Services business to Edgewater Capital Partners
- Just Eat acquires Meal2Go takeaway service
- JBT AeroTech awarded $5m+ airport gate equipment contract
- NFU says UK government must invest to close food gap
- Milk price increase for farmers on Dairy Crest/DCD formula contract