PepsiCo has opened its first innovation facility in the Middle East. The facility will serve as a hub of new products and flavours innovations for PepsiCo's businesses across the region.
In its fourth annual European report on the pricing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods, IRI has highlighted the 'continued failure of promotions to boost volume sales'.
- Closed Loop Fund could help woeful US recycling rates
Richard Hall, 23 Sep 2014
- Scotland's 'no' decision will be welcomed by food & drink industry
Peter Bennett, 19 Sep 2014
- Don't work with cashless payment systems until they're safeguarded
Mark Laurie, NCASS, 17 Sep 2014
- 33 food and drink acquisitions in August 2014
Richard Hall, 9 Sep 2014
- Sparkling Ice vs Glaceau
Richard Hall, 27 Aug 2014
See more Business topics
The latest 'Supermarket Ad Tracker' report produced for Checkout magazine by Nielsen has found that Lidl and Aldi between them account for nearly half of the ad share of spend in the grocery trade.
Arca Continental has begun construction of a new production plant in Machachi, which will have the capability to produce carbonated and still beverages under the The Coca-Cola Company brands.
The Coca-Cola Company has announced that it had signed a definitive agreement with Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Central Florida, a newly formed independent Coca-Cola bottling company.
- Rovema GmbH launches North American subsidiary
- Ingredion to invest $100m to increase speciality ingredients manufacturing
- Thermotraffic acquires Strowmar to grow UK business
- Starbucks to buy up Japan unit for $900m
- AG Barr signs 10-year agreement to distribute Snapple brand in UK
- Iced coffee drinks forecast to grow by 8%, says new report
- General Mills commences tender offer for outstanding shares of Annie's
- India's chocolate industry expected to grow 16% by 2019
- M&S finance officer Alan Stewart to join 'troubled' Tesco two months early
- Arla Foods strengthens partnership in Brazil
- UK food & drink exports continue to grow in 2014
- Bosch to acquire Siemens’ stake in BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte