The European Commission has given regulatory clearance to the pending acquisition of Beam by Suntory Holdings.
In 2017, after 30 years in circulation, the British £1 coin is set to be replaced. This change will bring significant replacement costs for small businesses and the vending machine industry.
- Poor contracts to hit food manufacturers in the bread basket
Peter Bennett, 10 Apr 2014
- Global Beverage Trends – InnoBev Congress (opening session)
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2014
- 36 food and drink acquisitions in March 2014
Richard Hall, 8 Apr 2014
- Another 47 food and drink acquisitions, this time in February 2014
Richard Hall, 13 Mar 2014
- Coca-Cola Enterprises to invest £1m a week in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 7 Mar 2014
See more Business topics
Private equity firm Olympus Partners has agreed to acquire Pregis Corporation North America, a protective packaging materials and systems manufacturer, for an undisclosed amount.
The latest report from market and shopper intelligence firm IRI reveals that poor weather, below-average temperatures and changing drinking habits across Europe affected sales of drinks last year.
Hillshire Brands has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Catterton portfolio company Van's Natural Foods.
- Post Holdings to acquire MFI Holding Corp from GS Capital affiliates
- Flavoured and functional water market to reach value of $36.7bn in 2019
- Burton's Biscuit Co announces £14.75m manufacturing investment
- Heartland to create more jobs at Indianapolis manufacturing plant
- Diageo launches tender offer for up to 26% of United Spirits Limited
- Royal Wessanen sells IZICO to Egeria
- Archer Daniels Midland announces actions in ongoing portfolio management
- Gruppo Campari enters grappa category with acquisition of Fratelli Averna
- Bart Ingredients Company acquires assets of OTP Foods
- Saputo completes $61m acquisition of Scotsburn fluid milk activities
- Symrise enters discussions to acquire Diana Group
- Rémy Cointreau extends €255M revolving facility