Thermotraffic, an international logistics company for temperature-controlled transports, has modernised its entire fleet.
In its fourth annual European report on the pricing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods, IRI has highlighted the 'continued failure of promotions to boost volume sales'.
- Dave Lewis will need to reposition Tesco to adapt to a new 'normal'
Natalie Berg, Planet Retail, 21 Jul 2014
- 27 food and drink acquisitions in June 2014
Richard Hall, 10 Jul 2014
- What happened to food & drink sales when England left the World Cup?
Shaun Weston, 7 Jul 2014
- 40 food and drink acquisitions in May 2014
Richard Hall, 10 Jun 2014
- What investors look for in food manufacturing businesses
Charlotte Ashton, Palatine Private Equity, 19 May 2014
See more Business topics
According to a new report by Transparency Market Research, the demand for bottled water is expected to grow at an annual rate of 8.7% in terms of revenue from 2014 to 2020.
Agropur and Davisco Foods International have entered into an agreement for Agropur to acquire the dairy processing assets of Davisco.
Thor Drinks' range of sparkling apple-juice-based adult drinks will benefit from a £45k cash injection following a successful crowdfunding campaign.
- Universal Robina to buy Griffin's from Pacific Equity Partners for $610m
- Dave Lewis to replace Philip Clarke as Tesco CEO
- Coca-Cola to maintain billion dollar investment in Mexico until 2020
- South Caernarfon Creameries confirms £8.5m investment plan
- Hain Celestial acquires remaining 51% of Hain Pure Protein Corporation
- Danone acquires 40% interest in Brookside Dairy Limited
- Alcohol ingredients market expected to see steady growth
- PepsiCo Foundation commits $1.25m to US health and wellness programmes
- Tate & Lyle to modernise US starch and corn sweetener plants
- Promotions are not boosting volume sales in Europe, says new report
- Italian packaging machinery sector goes beyond €6bn mark
- CaféPod acquires online retail platform Big Cup Little Cup