Gruppo Campari has reached an agreement to acquire 100% of the share capital of Fratelli Averna, an independently owned business based in Sicily.
In 2017, after 30 years in circulation, the British £1 coin is set to be replaced. This change will bring significant replacement costs for small businesses and the vending machine industry.
- Poor contracts to hit food manufacturers in the bread basket
Peter Bennett, 10 Apr 2014
- Global Beverage Trends – InnoBev Congress (opening session)
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2014
- 36 food and drink acquisitions in March 2014
Richard Hall, 8 Apr 2014
- Another 47 food and drink acquisitions, this time in February 2014
Richard Hall, 13 Mar 2014
- Coca-Cola Enterprises to invest £1m a week in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 7 Mar 2014
See more Business topics
The Bart Ingredients Company Limited, manufacturer and supplier of herbs and spices, is to expand into the wet ingredients market after acquiring the assets of OTP Foods Limited.
Saputo has completed the acquisition of the fluid milk activities of Scotsburn Co-Operative Services Limited based in Atlantic Canada.
Symrise AG has submitted a binding offer and has entered into exclusive discussions with the owners of Diana Group with regards to the acquisition of Diana Group.
- Rémy Cointreau extends €255M revolving facility
- Asahi Group to acquire Etika's dairy product business for $329m
- SJR Equity and UPC Capital Ventures acquire Llanllyr Source water
- Baking powder market expected to reach $3.36bn by 2019
- Trovita raises cash to manufacture ENU nutritional shake
- Mars buys pet care brands from Procter & Gamble for $2.9bn
- PepsiCo to provide funding for Senomyx Salt Taste Program
- Owens-Illinois invests more than €30m to support Scottish spirits industry
- AarhusKarlshamn acquires bakery fats specialist in Belgium
- Vivesoy sees sales soar – interview with Simon Baxter
- B&G Foods to acquire Specialty Brands of America for $155m
- Tetra Pak net sales increase despite 'tough business environment'