At the 11th Global Bottled Water Congress, Marco Settembri, chairman and CEO of Nestlé Waters, gave the keynote address, 'Deepening consumer understanding of healthy hydration'.
Cargill will close its Memphis corn milling facility, which employs approximately 440 people, 120 being contract employees, effective January 2015.
- Walmart could be grooming Greg Foran for the top job
Sandy Skrovan, Planet Retail, 25 Jul 2014
- Dave Lewis will need to reposition Tesco to adapt to a new 'normal'
Natalie Berg, Planet Retail, 21 Jul 2014
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
- A review of DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Coca-Cola CEO speaks out – the best quotes from Muhtar Kent
Richard Hall, 12 Jun 2014
See more Business topics
After more than seven years of leadership and service as The Coca-Cola Company's chief marketing and commercial officer, Joe Tripodi will retire at the end of February 2015.
United Biscuits has announced the appointment of Frank Meysman as non-executive chairman of the Group. He joined the board as chairman on 21 October 2014, succeeding David Fish, who is retiring.
NSF International has added two members to its global food safety leadership team: David Richardson and Serban Teodoresco.
- Coca-Cola Company elects Timothy Leveridge as vice president
- The story behind the Kiki Maple Sweet Water brand
- Nestlé Australia upgrades Purina PetCare factory, creating 100 new jobs
- Ready Pac Foods announces Tristan Simpson as chief communications officer
- Rexam names new director of group operations
- Synergy Flavours plans UK expansion and relocation
- Former Dell CFO Brian Gladden joins Mondelez
- Metcalfe's moves into savoury snacks – an interview with Fletcher Bowley
- Jake Norman on OAL Group's Steam Infusion technology
- Does the growing popcorn sector steal from crisps?
- Frederic Landtmeters to take over as MD of Molson Coors UK and Ireland
- Baxters launches beetroot juice at Lunch 2014