Supermarket chain Morrisons has appointed former Tesco director David Potts as its new chief executive, as it seeks to reverse falling profits and restore "trading momentum".
Cargill will close its Memphis corn milling facility, which employs approximately 440 people, 120 being contract employees, effective January 2015.
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
- Walmart could be grooming Greg Foran for the top job
Sandy Skrovan, Planet Retail, 25 Jul 2014
- Dave Lewis will need to reposition Tesco to adapt to a new 'normal'
Natalie Berg, Planet Retail, 21 Jul 2014
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Packaging group Mondi has appointed Thomas Gröner as its new head of innovation as it seeks to “develop value-added packaging solutions” for the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry.
Carlsberg has announced that Cees 't Hart will become its new chief executive, replacing Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen, after the group made significant investments in the volatile Russian beer market.
Chinese packaging supplier Tech-Long has appointed Keith Boss as its new chief executive officer for the Americas as it continues to drive global growth.
- Domino promotes UK sales director to general manager
- Drinks logistics provider DHL Tradeteam announces new MD
- Dean Foods announces appointment of former PepsiCo executive
- O-I names Vitaliano Torno as leader of European operations
- PepsiCo elects William R Johnson to board of directors
- Heineken opens €110m facility in Ethiopia
- Müller’s Michael Inpong promoted to global marketing role
- FrieslandCampina’s Piet Hilarides becomes COO, consumer products Asia
- Change in management at Corvaglia Group
- Top level personnel changes at Tata Global Beverages and Tata Coffee
- Healthy growth opportunities (Fonterra interview)
- Elle Macpherson talks about Beauty Elixir