Mars Incorporated has named Jean-Christophe Flatin as president, global chocolate, effective 1 October 2014.
Japan's Meiji Co is known for offering a wide range of nutritional foods in countries across Asia, as well as its home territory. Claire Phoenix talks to president Kazuo Kawamura about company strategy regarding innovation.
- Walmart could be grooming Greg Foran for the top job
Sandy Skrovan, Planet Retail, 25 Jul 2014
- Dave Lewis will need to reposition Tesco to adapt to a new 'normal'
Natalie Berg, Planet Retail, 21 Jul 2014
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
- A review of DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Coca-Cola CEO speaks out – the best quotes from Muhtar Kent
Richard Hall, 12 Jun 2014
See more Business topics
Robert Furniss-Roe has informed Bacardi Limited that he will be leaving to pursue other opportunities, but has agreed to remain as an advisor to the global CEO for an extended period of time.
Global brand design consultancy Bluemarlin is welcoming Marcus Hewitt onboard as executive creative director of its New York studio.
Rexam has appointed Jason Ramskill as vice president of operations for its beverage can business in Europe.
- Cheese innovation from Wensleydale – an interview with Sandra Bell
- LumeJet appoints country manager for Germany and unveils new distributor
- Gary Rodkin to retire as ConAgra Foods CEO in 2015
- Shirley Cunningham to replace outgoing Mark Palmquist at CHS
- William F Austen named as new president and CEO of Bemis Company
- Migrants play significant role in UK hospitality industry, says research
- Lyme Bay Winery supports growth plans with two new appointments
- Ian Greengrass replaces David Smith as marketing director at Freedrinks
- New moves in yogurt, snacks and infant milk formula for China's Mengniu
- Sarah Beaubien of Farmer Bros joins ISSP board of directors
- Cargill closes Milwaukee beef harvest facility due to tight cattle supply
- Stephen Rolfs to replace Dick Hobbs as Sensient senior VP and CFO