Mondelez International is to add Joseph Neubauer to its board of directors. Neubauer, 73, is chairman of the board at Aramark.
Cargill will close its Memphis corn milling facility, which employs approximately 440 people, 120 being contract employees, effective January 2015.
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
- Walmart could be grooming Greg Foran for the top job
Sandy Skrovan, Planet Retail, 25 Jul 2014
- Dave Lewis will need to reposition Tesco to adapt to a new 'normal'
Natalie Berg, Planet Retail, 21 Jul 2014
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
The Milan-based Scuola Politecnica di Design (SPD) and International University of Languages and Media (ILUM) are to combine forces to launch the Master in Food Design in March 2015.
Sami Palanisami, marketing and sales manager, plastic additives EMEA, chemical division, Milliken talks about Milliken's new Millad NX 8000 additive, which gives clarity to polypropylene (PP) packs.
O-I innovation project manager Steffi Lenz and European marketing communications director Melianthe Leeman talk to Bill Bruce about the range of innovations on display at BrauBeviale 2014.
- PET Engineering's Moreno Barel & Alberto Casini talk about the Devin bottle
- Coca-Cola Enterprises achieves Low Energy Company IT accreditation
- Myriam Bozzetto reveals the secrets of CGL Pack's patented Clipseal Carton
- Alex Nussem explains the technology behind Colorpack software and equipment
- Rexam's Matthew Rowland-Jones on aluminium's role in a circular economy
- Ana Neale from Rexam talks about company developments and innovation
- Mansel Raymond re-elected European milk chairman
- Union members to strike at Haribo Confectionery in Pontefract
- Nestlé's Fiona Kendrick is elected president of Food and Drink Federation
- Carl Lee joins Krispy Kreme board of directors
- Bacardi appoints Jim Gallagher as global chief communications officer
- Archer Daniels Midland Co names Juan Luciano next CEO