The British Cheese Board has awarded the Nantwich Show Cheese Industry Award to Norman McCallum, a cheese industry veteran of 30 years from Hawes, and cheese grader at The Wensleydale Creamery.
Japan's Meiji Co is known for offering a wide range of nutritional foods in countries across Asia, as well as its home territory. Claire Phoenix talks to president Kazuo Kawamura about company strategy regarding innovation.
- Walmart could be grooming Greg Foran for the top job
Sandy Skrovan, Planet Retail, 25 Jul 2014
- Dave Lewis will need to reposition Tesco to adapt to a new 'normal'
Natalie Berg, Planet Retail, 21 Jul 2014
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
- A review of DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Coca-Cola CEO speaks out – the best quotes from Muhtar Kent
Richard Hall, 12 Jun 2014
See more Business topics
Bridges Ventures has acquired a controlling interest in Wholebake Limited, a manufacturer and distributor of snack bars.
EEF, the manufacturers' organisation, has appointed Caroline Gumble to the new position of chief operating officer, where she will be responsible for building its Business Services Division.
Xyience Xenergy has appointed Melissa Bermudez as marketing assistant, assisting on marketing partnerships, advertising, social media, PR, website and Power to Win Team initiatives.
- James Schiro resigns from PepsiCo for health reasons
- Alan Murray from NextFoods becomes chairman of SunOpta board
- Sealed Air establishes new global headquarters in North Carolina
- TNA promotes James Hosford to European director of sales
- Technical and regulatory support for UK bottled water producers
- Steve Newiss from Burton's Biscuits joins board of Bart Spices Group
- Dave Lewis to replace Philip Clarke as Tesco CEO
- South Caernarfon Creameries confirms £8.5m investment plan
- The success of AJE's Big Cola brand – an interview with Jorge López Dóriga
- Kazuo Kawamura from Meiji talks about the Japanese dairy market
- Richard Baker to become Whitbread chairman from September 2014
- James Tonkin joins Mix1 Life board of directors