Coding technology manufacturer Domino has promoted its erstwhile UK sales director, Mike Hurst, to the position of general manager.
Cargill will close its Memphis corn milling facility, which employs approximately 440 people, 120 being contract employees, effective January 2015.
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
- Walmart could be grooming Greg Foran for the top job
Sandy Skrovan, Planet Retail, 25 Jul 2014
- Dave Lewis will need to reposition Tesco to adapt to a new 'normal'
Natalie Berg, Planet Retail, 21 Jul 2014
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Drinks logistics provider DHL Tradeteam has announced the appointment of James Gill as its new managing director.
US-based food and drink manufacturer Dean Foods has announced the appointment of former PepsiCo legal and corporate affairs executive Marc L. Kesselman.
Global glass container manufacturer Owens-Illinois Inc (O-I) has named Vitaliano Torno as managing director of O-I Europe.
- PepsiCo elects William R Johnson to board of directors
- Heineken opens €110m facility in Ethiopia
- Müller’s Michael Inpong promoted to global marketing role
- FrieslandCampina’s Piet Hilarides becomes COO, consumer products Asia
- Change in management at Corvaglia Group
- Top level personnel changes at Tata Global Beverages and Tata Coffee
- Healthy growth opportunities (Fonterra interview)
- Elle Macpherson talks about Beauty Elixir
- Andres Lopez named president of Glass Containers and COO of O-I
- Erik Bouts to lead Ball’s global metal beverage packaging business
- Premium glass insights by Ardagh Group
- PET jars with benefits – interview with Petainer's Annemieke Hartman-Jemmet