Food oil producer and co-packing firm Phoenix Group has expanded its senior management team following a period of strong growth.
Cargill will close its Memphis corn milling facility, which employs approximately 440 people, 120 being contract employees, effective January 2015.
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
- Walmart could be grooming Greg Foran for the top job
Sandy Skrovan, Planet Retail, 25 Jul 2014
- Dave Lewis will need to reposition Tesco to adapt to a new 'normal'
Natalie Berg, Planet Retail, 21 Jul 2014
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Tate & Lyle has revealed major changes to its Splenda sucralose and European bulk ingredients divisions, as it seeks to expand its focus on the speciality food ingredients sector.
The Beverage Standards Association has appointed European WaterCare managing director Steve Slark as its new chairman, replacing Martyn Herriott.
Auto-ID solutions provider Sato has appointed former Sato International Europe managing director Tetsushi Kondo as its new head of region for Europe.
- IMCD and DSM announce extension to European food enzymes partnership
- C&C Brands brings three of its cider, wine and beer brands under one name
- Constantia Flexibles Labels Division announces unifying rebrand
- IOI Loders Croklaan and Kerry collaborate on infant nutrition project
- Montgomery Spring becomes member of Natural Hydration Council
- UK can makers' representative body appoints Martin Constable as chairman
- Silvery Tweed Cereals takes on apprentice as part of Rolls-Royce scheme
- Manufacturers should 'follow Britvic's lead' by offering apprenticeships
- Atlas Copco appoints Mark Ranger as head of oil-free compressors division
- Short film series will 'attract the next generation' of industry innovators
- Vitaliano Torno appointed new European Container Glass Federation president
- Food and Drink Federation appoints new director general