Global Dairy Platform (GDP) has announced that its board of directors has appointed Royal FrieslandCampina chief executive officer Cees t’Hart as chairman, becoming effective on 1 January 2015.
Cargill will close its Memphis corn milling facility, which employs approximately 440 people, 120 being contract employees, effective January 2015.
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
- Walmart could be grooming Greg Foran for the top job
Sandy Skrovan, Planet Retail, 25 Jul 2014
- Dave Lewis will need to reposition Tesco to adapt to a new 'normal'
Natalie Berg, Planet Retail, 21 Jul 2014
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Meeting on 11 December, Danone’s board of directors chaired by Franck Riboud reviewed the company’s situation and prospects.
National account manager Gavin Price has joined the sales team at Dutch brewer Bavaria, with a remit to grow the brand’s sales in the convenience sector.
Rockwell Automations has appointed Bill Dennison as new sales director for UK and Ireland.
- DSM appoints Ilona Haaijer as president DSM Food Specialties
- Afghan factory signs multi-million pound deal with UK juice company
- McDonald's Europe appoints David Fairhurst to international strategy role
- Lynwen Harrison and Rachel Smith talk about NouriSH me now
- The Scotch Whisky Association appoints Pierre Pringuet as new chairman
- PepsiCo announces leadership appointments
- Tyrrells Crisps appoints Jocelyn McNulty as marketing director
- Mondelez International adds Joseph Neubauer to board of directors
- Milan universities team up to launch unique food design degree
- Sami Palanisami on Milliken's new Millad NX 8000 additive
- O-I showcases innovation at BrauBeviale 2014
- PET Engineering's Moreno Barel & Alberto Casini talk about the Devin bottle