At the 11th Global Bottled Water Congress, Bill Bruce interviewed Troll Bridge Creek CEO Keith Harris about the Kiki Maple Sweet Water brand.
Cargill will close its Memphis corn milling facility, which employs approximately 440 people, 120 being contract employees, effective January 2015.
- Walmart could be grooming Greg Foran for the top job
Sandy Skrovan, Planet Retail, 25 Jul 2014
- Dave Lewis will need to reposition Tesco to adapt to a new 'normal'
Natalie Berg, Planet Retail, 21 Jul 2014
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
- A review of DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Coca-Cola CEO speaks out – the best quotes from Muhtar Kent
Richard Hall, 12 Jun 2014
See more Business topics
Nestlé Australia has unveiled a $65m upgrade to its site in the NSW central west town of Blayney, extending the capabilities of the plant and creating around 100 additional full-time jobs.
Tristan Simpson has been named chief communications officer at Ready Pac Foods.
Rich Grimley, currently sector director for Rexam's North American operations, has been named director of group operations for Rexam PLC effective 1 January 2015.
- Synergy Flavours plans UK expansion and relocation
- Former Dell CFO Brian Gladden joins Mondelez
- Metcalfe's moves into savoury snacks – an interview with Fletcher Bowley
- Jake Norman on OAL Group's Steam Infusion technology
- Does the growing popcorn sector steal from crisps?
- Frederic Landtmeters to take over as MD of Molson Coors UK and Ireland
- Baxters launches beetroot juice at Lunch 2014
- Tony West joins PepsiCo as executive vice president of government affairs
- Andrew MacPherson talks about the latest innovations from Festo
- Alan Lawson on the economic benefits of installing PV systems
- Non-executive board changes announced at Tesco
- Reproducing continental-style cheese – an interview with Robin Skailes