Jordi Escrig from Bericap talks about the move to easy open, easy grip closures with increased knurl to appeal to the ageing consumer.
Per Rehné of ingredients distributor Cornelius talks about 'open innovation' and the role of the distributor. Also discussed is the role of ingredients in giving older consumers a better life.
- Interview with Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy
Shaun Weston, 16 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Coca-Cola Enterprises to invest £1m a week in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 7 Mar 2014
- Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed shares tips on how to start a business
Claire Phoenix, 21 Feb 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
See more Business topics
Jan Sieńczewski, founder and CEO of Vitaqua Sp Zoo, talks about the launch of his vitamin drink Vitamizu into the Polish market as 'a guilt-free pleasure'.
Freek Rijna, chief operating officer of the business group Consumer Products Asia, will end his career within FrieslandCampina on 31 December 2014.
Heartland Food Products Group, a producer and marketer of drink mixes and zero calorie sweeteners for consumer markets, will invest in its Indianapolis manufacturing plant.
- Shashank Sinha joins Huhtamaki as executive VP, flexible packaging
- EFBW social media award 2014 judging panel announced
- Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy talks about sports nutrition
- Jobs saved at Euro Foods Limited following sale of Brown Bear Food
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe from Nestlé to undergo treatment for illness
- Dr Gail Barnes joins World Dairy Innovation Awards judging panel
- Coldpress founder Andrew Gibb on High Pressure Processing
- Tony Smith from Alton demonstrates new coffee dispenser
- The story behind matcha drink Vivid (interview with James Shillcock)
- Lord Digby Jones discusses the water cooler industry
- Bacardi announces the retirement of CEO Ed Shirley
- Husky Luxembourg celebrates 30th anniversary