Smurfit Kappa Group has appointed John Moloney to the board as an independent, non-executive director.
A new Starbucks juicing facility will employ 190 employees (partners), which includes retaining nearly 100% of its original partners from the old juicery as well as creating 65 new positions.
- How the Future Farmer Foundation may affect Generation Y
Richard Ferguson, 25 Nov 2013
- A small selection of my photos from FiE 2013
Claire Rowan, 22 Nov 2013
- Women in technology – are times finally changing?
Katie Killinger, Caternet, 5 Nov 2013
- CEO statements
Richard Hall, 22 Oct 2013
- Interview: Friends Fun Wine In A Can CEO Joe Peleg
Claire Phoenix, 18 Oct 2013
See more Business topics
Accolade Wines has appointed wine industry executive John Ratcliffe as its CEO. He will take up his appointment on 3 February 2014.
Michael Pålsson has been appointed as the new CEO of Denmark-based chromatographic extraction technology specialist Upfront Chromatography.
Agribusiness and food company Bunge Limited has appointed Michael Goettl to the position of CEO, Bunge Asia, effective 1 January 2014.
- JPG to advise Haribo on West Yorkshire manufacturing facility
- The Consumer Goods Forum appoints Peter Freedman as managing director
- Horticulture Australia Limited appoints new board directors
- New leadership at Danone UK and Danone Waters UK & Ireland
- Company Shop appoints Tom Rumboll as director of business development
- PotashCorp takes steps to reduce its workforce by 18%
- Gregory Sklikas to join Royal FrieslandCampina executive board
- Dairy Australia appoints Geoff Akers as chairman
- Dr Christof Bosch is awarded 2013 Diesel Medal
- GrainCorp's Alison Watkins to join Coca-Cola Amatil in 2014
- Aleksandra Dzakovic from Arla talks about Hi-Pro Improvers
- Palsgaard's Miguel Hidalgo receives HRH Prince Henrik's Medal of Honour