Federal Manufacturing, powered by Pro Mach, has hired John Oliaro as the company's new operations manager.
Kym Hamer from Rexam Beverage Can Europe talks to FoodBev Media group editorial director Bill Bruce at IFE13 about manufacturing and sustainability.
- Remembering dairy journalist Geoff Platt who has passed away
Bill Bruce, 13 May 2013
- Banking is not like it used to be
Geoff Platt, 18 Apr 2013
- Two experts join Dairy Innovation Awards judging panel
Bill Bruce, 8 Apr 2013
- A new year reality check for the beverage industry
Richard Hall, 8 Jan 2013
- Water cooler industry holds steady in Istanbul
Hannah Oakman, 17 Oct 2012
See more Business topics
According to reports, Britvic plans to close its factory in Chelmsford in the UK, the city where the company was founded in the 19th Century, as part of a cost cutting plan.
The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University has honoured Howard Schultz, Starbucks Coffee Company chairman, president and CEO, with the 2013 Kellogg Award for Distinguished Leadership.
John Moloney, Glanbia Group MD, has notified the board that he wishes to retire from this role and from the board by the end of 2013, having been due to retire in 2014.
- Starbucks appoints Deverl Maserang as executive VP global supply chain
- Soho Coffee moves into leisure centre market
- Jim Cregan on new innovations from Jimmy's Iced Coffee
- Bill Roest joins Synlait Milk board
- Walmart to raise standards at factories in Bangladesh supply chain
- The success behind the Core Power brand
- Julian Hunt on Coca-Cola's approach to obesity and sustainability
- Oreo cookies to be made in the UK for the first time
- Moshy Cohen talks about Royal Crown Cola's international expansion
- Husky makes changes to enhance customer service
- Coca-Cola commits $2bn to support Florida orange groves
- Cargill breaks ground on $100m investment in Indonesia