Martin Constable has taken over from Graham Fenton as chairman of The Can Makers, the UK can manufacturing sector's representative body.
Cargill will close its Memphis corn milling facility, which employs approximately 440 people, 120 being contract employees, effective January 2015.
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
- Walmart could be grooming Greg Foran for the top job
Sandy Skrovan, Planet Retail, 25 Jul 2014
- Dave Lewis will need to reposition Tesco to adapt to a new 'normal'
Natalie Berg, Planet Retail, 21 Jul 2014
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Silvery Tweed Cereals has taken on a new apprentice engineer as part of a program from automatic manufacturer Rolls-Royce.
Food and drink manufacturers should "follow Britvic's lead" in providing a STEM apprenticeship program, according to the UK government's skills minister.
Atlas Copco Compressors has announced the appointment of Mark Ranger as its new business line manager of its oil-free air division in the UK.
- Short film series will 'attract the next generation' of industry innovators
- Vitaliano Torno appointed new European Container Glass Federation president
- Food and Drink Federation appoints new director general
- Morrisons appoints David Potts as new chief executive
- Mondi appoints Thomas Gröner as its new head of innovation
- Cees 't Hart to replace Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen as Carlsberg chief executive
- Tech-Long appoints new boss
- Domino promotes UK sales director to general manager
- Drinks logistics provider DHL Tradeteam announces new MD
- Dean Foods announces appointment of former PepsiCo executive
- O-I names Vitaliano Torno as leader of European operations
- PepsiCo elects William R Johnson to board of directors