US based blow -molding machinery specialist R&B Plastics Machinery LLC has appointed Fred Piercy, a 21-year veteran of the plastics packaging industry, as president & general manager.
Cargill will close its Memphis corn milling facility, which employs approximately 440 people, 120 being contract employees, effective January 2015.
- Walmart could be grooming Greg Foran for the top job
Sandy Skrovan, Planet Retail, 25 Jul 2014
- Dave Lewis will need to reposition Tesco to adapt to a new 'normal'
Natalie Berg, Planet Retail, 21 Jul 2014
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
- A review of DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Coca-Cola CEO speaks out – the best quotes from Muhtar Kent
Richard Hall, 12 Jun 2014
See more Business topics
Tate & Lyle has announced that Paul Forman has been appointed as a non-executive director and a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nominations Committees with effect from 1 January 2015.
SunOpta has announced the appointment of Shan Atkins to its board of directors. Atkins joins as an independent director and brings more than three decades of broad business experience to SunOpta.
Royal Crown Cola celebrated an anniversary at Sial Paris 2014, and Claire Phoenix caught up with Edmund O’Keeffe and Moshy Cohen to talk about company developments.
- Label Apeel announces Amy Chambers as new MD
- Marco Settembri from Nestlé Waters on healthy hydration
- Joe Tripodi to retire as Coca-Cola chief marketing and commercial officer
- United Biscuits appoints Frank Meysman as chairman
- NSF appoints two global food safety executives to new leadership positions
- Coca-Cola Company elects Timothy Leveridge as vice president
- The story behind the Kiki Maple Sweet Water brand
- Nestlé Australia upgrades Purina PetCare factory, creating 100 new jobs
- Ready Pac Foods announces Tristan Simpson as chief communications officer
- Rexam names new director of group operations
- Synergy Flavours plans UK expansion and relocation
- Former Dell CFO Brian Gladden joins Mondelez