Heartland Food Products Group, a producer and marketer of drink mixes and zero calorie sweeteners for consumer markets, will invest in its Indianapolis manufacturing plant.
Per Rehné of ingredients distributor Cornelius talks about 'open innovation' and the role of the distributor. Also discussed is the role of ingredients in giving older consumers a better life.
- Interview with Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy
Shaun Weston, 16 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Coca-Cola Enterprises to invest £1m a week in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 7 Mar 2014
- Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed shares tips on how to start a business
Claire Phoenix, 21 Feb 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
See more Business topics
Shashank Sinha has been appointed Huhtamaki executive vice president, flexible packaging, and member of the group executive team reporting to Jukka Moisio, CEO, as of 14 April 2014.
The judging panel for the EFBW Award 2014 has been announced.
Daniel Herman from UK sports nutrition company Bio-Synergy talks to Shaun Weston about products such as Skinny Water, Skinny Mousse, Beauty From Within and the new ActiVeman.
- Jobs saved at Euro Foods Limited following sale of Brown Bear Food
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe from Nestlé to undergo treatment for illness
- Dr Gail Barnes joins World Dairy Innovation Awards judging panel
- Coldpress founder Andrew Gibb on High Pressure Processing
- Tony Smith from Alton demonstrates new coffee dispenser
- The story behind matcha drink Vivid (interview with James Shillcock)
- Lord Digby Jones discusses the water cooler industry
- Bacardi announces the retirement of CEO Ed Shirley
- Husky Luxembourg celebrates 30th anniversary
- Potash appoints Jochen Tilk as new president and CEO
- Kristin Pearson Wilcox named vice president of government relations at IBWA
- Coca-Cola Enterprises appoints new head of Great Britain business unit