Matthias Zachert, current chief financial officer of Merck KGaA in Darmstadt, Germany, will take over as chairman of the board of management of Lanxess AG on 1 April 2014.
A new Starbucks juicing facility will employ 190 employees (partners), which includes retaining nearly 100% of its original partners from the old juicery as well as creating 65 new positions.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises to invest £1m a week in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 7 Mar 2014
- Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed shares tips on how to start a business
Claire Phoenix, 21 Feb 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- Justin King's decision to shun 'executive perks' is good for Sainsbury's
Professor Andre Spicer, Cass Business School, 29 Jan 2014
- Combating the 'false harmony' of mergers & acquisitions
Richard Ferguson, 28 Jan 2014
See more Business topics
The NSF International programme that provides testing and certification of packaged beverages to verify compliance with national and global standards, has updated its evaluation criteria.
Land O'Lakes has elected Jeff Lakner as a director on its corporate board. Lakner was elected at the Fortune 200 food and agricultural cooperative's Annual Meeting in Minneapolis.
Bemis Company will close its plant in Stow, Ohio, one of its pressure-sensitive materials manufacturing facilities.
- Alison Watkins is new group MD for Coca-Cola Amatil
- McVities Cake Company workers could strike over Mars-related shift changes
- Kellogg Company is named 'Top Company for Executive Women'
- Husky creates dedicated medical and specialty packaging business
- How Agro Juice Processing 'shook up' the Moroccan juice industry
- Bell Flavors & Fragrances appoints Kelli Heinz
- Juan R Luciano is promoted to president at Archer Daniels Midland
- Willem Hoogwater is new commercial director at FrieslandCampina DMV
- Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed talks about JamJar Investments
- Chris van Steenbergen joins Heineken as chief HR officer
- Engel appoints Jens Thor Hansen as Scandinavia managing director
- PolyOne hires Cathy Dodd as marketing vice president