Collaboration agreement between Premium Ingredients Mexico and Treepak to jointly operate the first 'Portable Powder Blending' plant in Latin America.
Cargill will close its Memphis corn milling facility, which employs approximately 440 people, 120 being contract employees, effective January 2015.
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
- Walmart could be grooming Greg Foran for the top job
Sandy Skrovan, Planet Retail, 25 Jul 2014
- Dave Lewis will need to reposition Tesco to adapt to a new 'normal'
Natalie Berg, Planet Retail, 21 Jul 2014
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
RG Brands has announced the appointment of former Britvic executives Paul Moody and Murray Harris, as it seeks to substantially grow its operations in central Asia.
The Irish Dairy Board has unveiled that it will adopt the name Ornua, from the Gaelic for "new gold", as it prepares for post-quota production.
The British Soft Drinks Association has appointed Lucozade Ribena Suntory's Peter Harding as its new president, and Coca-Cola Enterprises' Leendert van Hollander as its new vice-president.
- Phoenix Group announces new appointments following strong growth
- Tate & Lyle reveals major changes to Splenda and bulk ingredients divisions
- Beverage Standards Association appoints Steve Slark as its new chairman
- Sato appoints Tetsushi Kondo as its new head of region for Europe
- IMCD and DSM announce extension to European food enzymes partnership
- C&C Brands brings three of its cider, wine and beer brands under one name
- Constantia Flexibles Labels Division announces unifying rebrand
- IOI Loders Croklaan and Kerry collaborate on infant nutrition project
- Montgomery Spring becomes member of Natural Hydration Council
- UK can makers' representative body appoints Martin Constable as chairman
- Silvery Tweed Cereals takes on apprentice as part of Rolls-Royce scheme
- Manufacturers should 'follow Britvic's lead' by offering apprenticeships