Eden Springs, has offset over 184,000 tons of CO2 since 2010 - the equivalent of nearly 378,000 economy-class flights from London to New York.
Andreas Exarheas talks to Wyke Farms managing director, and third generation family member, Richard Clothier about the brand's new £1m water recovery plant.
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Tate & Lyle’s newly launched range of Fairtrade beverage syrups is now available from Cream Supplies.
A new guide has been launched to support and encourage food and drink manufacturers on sustainable use of the world’s most widely used vegetable oil.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) received the 2014 ’Marianne d’Or’ sustainability award for its future green headquarters in Paris.
- Barry Callebaut's Cocoa Horizons Truck reaches 10,000km milestone
- Cargill opens Indonesian cocoa processing facility to serve Asian market
- Calypso Soft Drinks re-designs juice range for Fairtrade anniversary
- 5by20 program named Best Global Initiative for Women’s Economic Empowerment
- UK food inflation to rise in 2015 to 2% following sharp drop
- ADM celebrates five years commitment to Ghana’s cocoa industry
- Northern Ireland proceeds with alcohol minimum unit pricing
- Video highlights bottled water’s small water use and big health benefits
- Britain’s number one dairy company unveils next stage of its development
- Milan universities team up to launch unique food design degree
- Beverage carton industry wins national accolade for UK recycling facility
- Mondelēz to report impact of Coffee Made Happy programme