The Fairtrade Foundation warns that the drop in the price of sugar puts the livelihoods of hundreds of thousands of farmers and workers in African, Caribbean and Pacific countries at risk.
Andreas Exarheas talks to Wyke Farms managing director, and third generation family member, Richard Clothier about the brand's new £1m water recovery plant.
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
New UK research shows vast majority are unaware a glass of wine has same calories as a doughnut.
The PepsiCo Foundation has announced that it is extending its relationship with the Executive Leadership Council with a new three-year grant that will support the ELC's Mid-Level Managers' Symposium.
Recleim LLC has announced that it will serve as the recycling services provider for Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV), the largest privately held Pepsi-Cola bottler in North America.
- Müller Wiseman Dairies supports local children with new promotion
- R-Biopharm Rhône joins Jamie Oliver in supporting teens in food industry
- DJ Sbu launches MoFaya energy drink
- Warburtons announces two-year partnership with BHF
- Coca-Cola HBC achieves double win for sustainability efforts
- Amcor wins Climate Disclosure Award with perfect score
- Cocoa industry donates $600K to Ebola prevention
- Nestlé inaugurates Dairy Farming Institute in China
- Vietnam 73 dark chocolate by Belcolade from Puratos
- Arla Foods Ingredients calls for collaborative industry effort on food aid
- IFC and Cargill expand business skills programme for cocoa farmers
- Evian partners with National Breast Cancer Foundation and Lea Michele