Vivreau has announced that it is the preferred supplier to the new Whole World Water campaign that officially launched on World Water Day this year.
Barry Callebaut has unveiled a unique addition to its Cocoa Horizons sustainability initiative: the Cocoa Horizons Truck.
- How the beverage industry is helping to combat obesity
Claire Phoenix, 18 Apr 2013
- Infographic asks, 'Is coffee a fair trade for the farmer?'
Shaun Weston, 10 Apr 2013
- London school bans all drinks except water
Bill Bruce, 22 Feb 2013
- Would a sugar tax have the desired impact on consumer spend?
Sarah Riding, associate at law firm Mills & Reeve, 29 Jan 2013
- Rain Harvest Project for Top Tea
Claire Phoenix, 16 Nov 2012
See more Business topics
Anheuser-Busch is providing 2,156 cases of emergency drinking water, or 51,744 cans, for use by relief workers and residents affected by the tornado in Oklahoma City and its surrounding suburbs.
Diet Coke is inviting creative individuals to submit a Diet Coke-branded T-shirt design inspired by the style of its new partner Taylor Swift.
Packaging manufacturer Huhtamaki will be supporting this year's BigChurchDayOut, which takes place at Wiston House in West Sussex, UK, 25-26 May.
- Kroger reveals production system that turns food waste into energy
- Coca-Cola Enterprises supports recycling trial in Milton Keynes
- New phase of Courtauld Commitment targets further waste reduction
- Coca-Cola commits to fighting obesity in global announcement
- Half of UK local authorities now offer kerbside recycling of cartons
- Coca-Cola commits $2bn to support Florida orange groves
- Waitrose pledges to halve packaging by 2016
- Marshfield Farm Ice Cream installs wood pellet boiler
- Bavaria signs shared transportation agreement with Heinz and Mars
- Coke and WaterAid join forces to help Burkina Faso and Ethiopia
- Birds Eye teams up with National Schools Partnership
- Barry Callebaut unveils its first Cocoa Horizons Truck