Harrison Catering Services is reducing its environmental impact and increasing its commitment to sustainability by introducing a range of compostable, branded eco packaging across its business.
Andreas Exarheas talks to Wyke Farms managing director, and third generation family member, Richard Clothier about the brand's new £1m water recovery plant.
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Unilever ice cream brand Ben & Jerry's has launched a new limited edition flavour in the UK called Ben & Jerry's Satisfy My Bowl.
United Biscuits has developed a sustainability initiative through the use of waste cooking oil to power 12 of its lorry fleet.
Restaurants are encouraged to provide take home boxes to customers wishing to take their leftovers home.
- Buko Organic Coconut Water works with Cuipo to help rainforests
- PepsiCo to phase out HFCs in vending machines by 2020
- Food and drink companies agree to restrictions on how they target kids
- Coca-Cola HBC named industry leader in 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Nestlé Nesquik Girl Scouts Lowfat Milk
- Cargill and TFT join to advance sustainable palm oil
- Dairy Crest wins Waitrose 'Treating People Fairly' award
- Planetbee Cider – helping counter declining bee population
- Lord Bilimoria on how Cobra Beer and Molson Coors survived the recession
- Tetra Pak works with Ikea and Kingfisher to assess FSC impact
- Forest Stewardship Council celebrates 20th anniversary
- Hershey expands Ivory Coast program to benefit 10,000 cocoa farmers