Dairy Crest has achieved the highest possible rating in Business in the Community's annual index of corporate responsibility.
Andreas Exarheas talks to Wyke Farms managing director, and third generation family member, Richard Clothier about the brand's new £1m water recovery plant.
- Supporting underprivileged communities through business
Andreas Exarheas, 11 Feb 2015
- Hidden water
Richard Hall, 5 Feb 2015
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Caterers have been urged to support Ebola-affected communities in African through a new "send a hen" program launched by The Nationwide Caterers Association.
The impressive range of entries in the Best environmental sustainability or CSR initiative category of the World Food Innovation Awards 2015, highlights a number of important trends.
European Federation of Bottled Water members are increasingly pledging their commitment to sustainable development, ahead of World Water Day.
- IFE World Food Awards – environmental sustainability and CSR trends
- Campari relaunches Negroni Week to raise money for charitable causes
- Dr Pepper Snapple donates $2m to active play charity Good Sports
- Eden Springs funds construction of clean water wells in Uganda
- Bell's whisky to support veterans' charity with barrel-rolling campaign
- Challenge barriers facing women farmers, Fairtrade Foundation urges
- New recommendations could 'prevent 250,000 tonnes of food waste every year'
- Carlsberg added €11bn to economy, according to social responsibility report
- Danone and Mars unveil €120m fund to support farmers in poorest countries
- Global food and drink bioplastics packaging market to reach $28bn by 2020
- Primula Cheese donates £100K to UK cancer charity
- Eden Springs helps customers make a difference with carbon neutral