UK coffee chain Costa has been awarded the first two-star sustainability rating by the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
Andreas Exarheas talks to Wyke Farms managing director, and third generation family member, Richard Clothier about the brand's new £1m water recovery plant.
- Supporting underprivileged communities through business
Andreas Exarheas, 11 Feb 2015
- Hidden water
Richard Hall, 5 Feb 2015
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Jessica Gay spoke to Memuna Janneh about the Ebola outbreak which inspired her to start up the charity Lunchboxgift
The association that represents European brewers has pledged its support to a European campaign aimed at highlighting the dangers of drink driving.
Just Bee has launched a new three-flavour range of honey-sweetened spring waters, a portion of the profits of which it will donate to good causes.
- 'Socially driven' juicer Mango Street launches new cold-pressed juices
- Interview: Ebola outbreak inspires British charity Lunchboxgift
- Dairy Crest secures highest corporate responsibility rating in annual index
- Caterers urged to support African communities with 'send a hen' scheme
- VIDEO: IFE World Food Innovation Awards – sustainability and CSR trends
- European bottled water sector pledges commitment to World Water Day
- IFE World Food Awards – environmental sustainability and CSR trends
- Campari relaunches Negroni Week to raise money for charitable causes
- Dr Pepper Snapple donates $2m to active play charity Good Sports
- Eden Springs funds construction of clean water wells in Uganda
- Bell's whisky to support veterans' charity with barrel-rolling campaign
- Challenge barriers facing women farmers, Fairtrade Foundation urges