Coca-Cola HBC has been awarded an A rating by the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), and a place in the CDP Global Climate Performance Leadership Index 2014.
Andreas Exarheas talks to Wyke Farms managing director, and third generation family member, Richard Clothier about the brand's new £1m water recovery plant.
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Amcor has received the highest Climate Disclosure rating of companies listed in the ASX200, being awarded a perfect score of 100% for its Climate Disclosure.
During the opening of its 26th Partnership Meeting & Cocoa Sustainability Trade Fair, the World Cocoa Foundation (WCF) announced a donation of $600,000 to fight Ebola in West Africa.
Nestlé has inaugurated the Dairy Farming Institute in Northeast China to help modernise Chinese dairy farming practices.
- Vietnam 73 dark chocolate by Belcolade from Puratos
- Arla Foods Ingredients calls for collaborative industry effort on food aid
- IFC and Cargill expand business skills programme for cocoa farmers
- Evian partners with National Breast Cancer Foundation and Lea Michele
- Wheyhey! Protein Ice Cream partners Movember 2014 with exclusive flavour
- Coca-Cola Enterprises opens sixth Education Centre in Great Britain
- Starbucks opens community store in Korea, supporting local youth
- Harrison Catering reduces environmental impact with the help of Vegware
- New from Ben & Jerry's in the UK, Special Edition Satisfy My Bowl
- United Biscuits to use waste cooking oil to power lorry fleet
- Biopac Take Home Boxes to help reduce food waste
- Buko Organic Coconut Water works with Cuipo to help rainforests