As part of a licensing relationship with Girl Scouts of the US, Nestlé Nesquik launches new Nesquik Girl Scouts Thin Mints and Nesquik Girl Scouts Caramel Coconut flavours.
Andreas Exarheas talks to Wyke Farms managing director, and third generation family member, Richard Clothier about the brand's new £1m water recovery plant.
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Cargill is becoming a member of The Forest Trust (TFT), an international non-governmental organisation that partners with companies to build responsible supply chains.
Dairy Crest has won the 'Treating People Fairly' award, part of the annual 'Waitrose Way Awards', open to all companies who supply Waitrose.
Following the success of Planetbee's South African Chenin Blanc in Mitchell & Butler, Morgenrot and Blue Fruits have announced the arrival of Planetbee Cider in Oddbins.
- Lord Bilimoria on how Cobra Beer and Molson Coors survived the recession
- Tetra Pak works with Ikea and Kingfisher to assess FSC impact
- Forest Stewardship Council celebrates 20th anniversary
- Hershey expands Ivory Coast program to benefit 10,000 cocoa farmers
- Diageo launches new venture to partner with tech start-ups around the world
- Coca-Cola Enterprises and Tesco encourage customers to recycle more
- PHS Waterlogic cuts carbon footprint and gains Carbon Trust certification
- 4 Aces joins Simply Cups recycling scheme
- Galaxy special editions with Mollie King, Alesha Dixon & Victoria Pendleton
- PepsiCo unveils Hydro-BID data management and modelling tool
- Heinz introduces Tomato Ketchup 50% Less Sugars
- Salt of the Earth is first Israeli company to meet GRI-G4 requirements