New recommendations published by food waste campaign group WRAP "could prevent 250,000 tonnes of food waste every year", the organisation has claimed.
Andreas Exarheas talks to Wyke Farms managing director, and third generation family member, Richard Clothier about the brand's new £1m water recovery plant.
- Supporting underprivileged communities through business
Andreas Exarheas, 11 Feb 2015
- Hidden water
Richard Hall, 5 Feb 2015
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
The Carlsberg Group added €11bn to the global economy and produced significant environmental efficiency savings, according to the beer maker's yearly CSR and economic contribution reports.
Danone and Mars have announced that they will invest €120m over the next ten years in securing the futures of rural farmers in some of the world's poorest countries.
According to a new report, the global bioplastics packaging market for food and beverages was valued at $3bn in 2013 and is expected to reach an estimated value of $28bn in 2020.
- Primula Cheese donates £100K to UK cancer charity
- Eden Springs helps customers make a difference with carbon neutral
- Tate & Lyle Fairtrade syrups from Cream Supplies
- UK Food and Drink Federation launches sustainable palm oil sourcing guide
- Coca-Cola Enterprises receives ‘Marianne d'Or 2014 sustainability award
- Barry Callebaut's Cocoa Horizons Truck reaches 10,000km milestone
- Cargill opens Indonesian cocoa processing facility to serve Asian market
- Calypso Soft Drinks re-designs juice range for Fairtrade anniversary
- 5by20 program named Best Global Initiative for Women’s Economic Empowerment
- UK food inflation to rise in 2015 to 2% following sharp drop
- ADM celebrates five years commitment to Ghana’s cocoa industry
- Northern Ireland proceeds with alcohol minimum unit pricing