McDonald's has announced its 2014 Best of Sustainable Supply award winners, with Fonterra Australia earning a prestigious place alongside 50 other top projects.
A new survey reveals that UK consumers are willing to pay more for their bananas to get producers out of poverty.
- Saving sweet wrappers to help those with dementia
Shaun Weston, 16 Jan 2014
- Animal welfare rises up the agenda
Claire Phoenix, 9 Dec 2013
- Every Can Counts celebrates good year for recycling with showcase video
Shaun Weston, 22 Nov 2013
- Singular achievement
Richard Hall, 24 Oct 2013
- One third of all food wasted
Richard Hall, 17 Oct 2013
See more Business topics
Branston – a UK supplier of potatoes – has been awarded the Carbon Trust Waste Standard by the Carbon Trust.
Dairy Crest has been ranked top of Business in the Community's (BITC) annual benchmark of responsible business, the Corporate Responsibility Index (CR Index).
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has launched a recycling challenge to co-create solutions to help improve at-home recycling habits, in partnership with open innovation platform OpenIDEO.com.
- Arla develops global strategy for sustainable dairy farming
- RPC Group joins 'Save Food' initiative
- Nestlé pledges 40% water consumption reduction by 2020
- Starbucks and Oprah Winfrey create Teavana Oprah Chai Tea
- Keurig commits $11m to help combat global water crisis
- Planetbee South African Chenin Blanc from wine importer Morgenrot
- Belu extends partnership with WaterAid to 2020
- Keurig Green Mountain launches 2014 Sustainability Report
- Coca‑Cola invests in 'Engine' initiative to help young women in Nigeria
- Hershey achieves environmental goals ahead of schedule
- Compostable is a better term than biodegradable, says BASF
- How 'eco packaging' has evolved, according to Vegware