The Coca‑Cola Company and the UK Department for International Development have joined forces to bolster the educational and economic opportunities of marginalised girls and young women in Nigeria.
A new survey reveals that UK consumers are willing to pay more for their bananas to get producers out of poverty.
- Saving sweet wrappers to help those with dementia
Shaun Weston, 16 Jan 2014
- Animal welfare rises up the agenda
Claire Phoenix, 9 Dec 2013
- Every Can Counts celebrates good year for recycling with showcase video
Shaun Weston, 22 Nov 2013
- Singular achievement
Richard Hall, 24 Oct 2013
- One third of all food wasted
Richard Hall, 17 Oct 2013
See more Business topics
The Hershey Company says it has exceeded three of its key environmental sustainability goals set in 2012.
Lars Liebscher from BASF talks about ecovio biodegradable plastic and the world's first compostable coffee capsule.
Vegware communications director Lucy Frankel delves into the intricacies of the compostable food packaging industry. The interview took place at Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014.
- Most people would accept a banana price increase to help farmers
- Chobani founder urges Butch Otter to reconsider agricultural security bill
- Lindt raises funds for Autism Speaks with the help of the Gold Bunny
- SABMiller and Leonard Cheshire Disability launch Change100
- BASF launches ingredients based on certified sustainable palm (kernel) oil
- Vita Coco announces partnership with Surfers Against Sewage
- Nestlé publishes '10 things you didn't know about cocoa'
- Aluminium industry's sustainability criteria open for public consultation
- Former Trader Joe’s president launches store selling expired food
- PepsiCo donates $1m to Bob Woodruff Foundation ahead of Super Bowl XLVIII
- PureCircle helps cut 1.8 trillion calories from global diet
- New partnership to impact thousands of vanilla farmers in Madagascar