Global solar solutions provider Trina Solar has supplied 1.28MW of PV modules to 10 Greggs sites across the UK, which are projected to cut the bakery chain's CO2 emissions by 600 tonnes per year.
The Nestlé needs YOUth Initiative will offer jobs to 10,000 people under the age of 30 and create 10,000 apprentice positions and traineeships by 2016.
- Animal welfare rises up the agenda
Claire Phoenix, 9 Dec 2013
- Every Can Counts celebrates good year for recycling with showcase video
Shaun Weston, 22 Nov 2013
- Singular achievement
Richard Hall, 24 Oct 2013
- One third of all food wasted
Richard Hall, 17 Oct 2013
- Innovation: A problem shared is a problem halved
Louise Ayling, consultant, DNV Two Tomorrows, 16 Oct 2013
See more Business topics
PepsiCo recently received a perfect 100% score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's (HRCF) 2014 Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
The UK's first 'social supermarket' has opened in Goldthorpe, near Barnsley, selling cheap products to those on welfare support.
KPMG has named Nestlé as one of the world's top companies reporting on corporate social responsibility.
- Little Dish launches partnership with Kids Company
- One in seven drivers confess to drink-driving, says Coca-Cola
- Nestlé backs Collective Recycling Project in Chile
- Searcys Champagne bars to help sight-saving charity Orbis
- One in four people in the UK skip meals to provide for their family
- Atlas Copco launches 'VSD for Life' campaign
- Nestlé tackles climate change with new ice cream freezers
- Lindt & Sprungli upscales its farming programme in Ghana
- Sainsbury's opens two environmentally friendly stores in the UK
- Tesco establishes Future Farmer Foundation
- Rexam wins Great American Can RoundUp Industry Challenge
- Nestlé joins Bioplastics Feedstock Alliance along with Coke and Heinz