PepsiCo and The Nature Conservancy are joining forces to encourage consumers to recycle more often to help protect drinking water sources throughout the US.
Andreas Exarheas talks to Wyke Farms managing director, and third generation family member, Richard Clothier about the brand's new £1m water recovery plant.
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- The world watches Coca-Cola Enterprises' latest moves in CSR
Claire Phoenix, 6 Jun 2014
- It's better to sell saffron than opium
Claire Phoenix, 28 May 2014
See more Business topics
Morrisons is the first UK retailer to sign the Responsible Can Packaging Pledge, meaning it will not produce or sell any carbonated product with more than four units of alcohol in a single-serve can.
Amcor Rigid Plastics has announced its membership in The Recycling Partnership, a collaborative, industry funded effort designed to boost residential recycling in the US.
Sainsbury's claims to be the first UK retailer to recycle its old food crates into more efficient ones made from 100% recycled material.
- PepsiCo Foundation commits $1.25m to US health and wellness programmes
- Nestlé Waters UK meets zero waste targets a year ahead of schedule
- Chocolate Masters goes sustainable, supporting the Quality Partner Program
- Suja Juice launches line of cold-pressured teas
- Rexam wins recycling award from Illinois Recycling Association
- NutriCalc donates nutrition software to Third World Family Humanitarian
- E&J Gallo Winery wins Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Coca-Cola Bio Cooler electricity free cooler
- Nestlé Professional commits to 2017 salt reduction pledge
- Mrs Muamba's range of authentic ambient Caribbean Cooking Sauces
- PepsiCo installs 600 new solar roof panels at UK Copella farm
- KitKat wrappers to be used as train tickets in Japan