The PepsiCo Foundation has announced two grants geared towards improving the health and wellness of America's kids through 'the power of physical activity and good nutrition'.
Andreas Exarheas talks to Wyke Farms managing director, and third generation family member, Richard Clothier about the brand's new £1m water recovery plant.
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- The world watches Coca-Cola Enterprises' latest moves in CSR
Claire Phoenix, 6 Jun 2014
- It's better to sell saffron than opium
Claire Phoenix, 28 May 2014
See more Business topics
Nestlé Waters UK has achieved independently verified zero waste-to-landfill at its factory in Buxton (Derbyshire), along with its head office in Rickmansworth (Hertfordshire).
Chocolate Masters now fully supports the Quality Partner Program (QPP) for its entire product portfolio.
Suja Juice Co has launched its first line of cold-brewed, organic, non-GMO Project Verified and cold-pressured teas.
- Rexam wins recycling award from Illinois Recycling Association
- NutriCalc donates nutrition software to Third World Family Humanitarian
- E&J Gallo Winery wins Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Coca-Cola Bio Cooler electricity free cooler
- Nestlé Professional commits to 2017 salt reduction pledge
- Mrs Muamba's range of authentic ambient Caribbean Cooking Sauces
- PepsiCo installs 600 new solar roof panels at UK Copella farm
- KitKat wrappers to be used as train tickets in Japan
- Coca-Cola's '2nd Lives' system upcycles empty bottles in Vietnam
- Highlights of Cargill's 'sustainable cocoa journey' 2014 report
- Liz Lowe from Coca-Cola explains the launch of ParkLives
- Starbucks Foundation to invest $3m in China