A Special Edition Goats' Cheese & Beetroot Fiorelli by Ugo Foods is launched at the start of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and 10p from each pack of pasta will go towards Breast Cancer Care.
Andreas Exarheas talks to Wyke Farms managing director, and third generation family member, Richard Clothier about the brand's new £1m water recovery plant.
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Nespresso is to announce its 2020 sustainability strategy based on a new CHF 500m investment to improve farmer welfare and drive environmental sustainability in coffee sourcing and consumption.
Sidel Services has opened a new and advanced training centre in Guadalajara, Mexico.
After months of development and testing The London Tea Company has a new look and new blends.
- Fuga partners with NBCF to launch energy drink
- Tata announces guidelines to sustainable beverage production & consumption
- Coca-Cola invests $5bn for long-term sustainable growth in Africa
- Food and grocery companies unite to tackle youth unemployment in the UK
- Nestlé's Nido brand creates StimuLearn app to help kids learn
- New video showcases bottled water's role in times of emergency
- PepsiCo and Nature Conservancy team up in new recycling initiatives in US
- Morrisons first to sign Responsible Can Packaging Pledge
- Amcor joins Recycling Partnership to boost residential recycling in the US
- Sainsbury's recycles its food crates with Schoeller Allibert
- PepsiCo Foundation commits $1.25m to US health and wellness programmes
- Nestlé Waters UK meets zero waste targets a year ahead of schedule