The Alliance for Beverage Cartons & the Environment (ACE) UK is the winner of CSR Initiative of the Year.
Andreas Exarheas talks to Wyke Farms managing director, and third generation family member, Richard Clothier about the brand's new £1m water recovery plant.
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Mondelēz International has shared plans to evaluate the real impact experienced by farmers on the ground of its $200m Coffee Made Happy programme.
Chobani has announced its plan to open the Chobani Food Incubator, a first-of-its-kind programme to invest in and cultivate emerging food entrepreneurs.
Limited edition Chunky soup cans have been introduced as part of Campbell's Chunky Soup's participation in the NFL's Salute to Service programme.
- Heroes Drinks wins Scotland's Start Up Loans Company of the Year award
- Spa celebrates first European natural mineral water protection zone
- DuPont takes major steps in emulsifier sustainability
- Cargill builds 70th school in Vietnam
- Fairtrade Foundation warns sugar price drop could push 200,000 into poverty
- Royal Society for Public Health calls for labels to show alcohol calories
- PepsiCo Foundation announces partnership to foster black leaders
- Recleim and Pepsi Bottling Ventures announce recycling agreement
- Müller Wiseman Dairies supports local children with new promotion
- R-Biopharm Rhône joins Jamie Oliver in supporting teens in food industry
- DJ Sbu launches MoFaya energy drink
- Warburtons announces two-year partnership with BHF