During the opening of its 26th Partnership Meeting & Cocoa Sustainability Trade Fair, the World Cocoa Foundation (WCF) announced a donation of $600,000 to fight Ebola in West Africa.
Andreas Exarheas talks to Wyke Farms managing director, and third generation family member, Richard Clothier about the brand's new £1m water recovery plant.
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
See more Business topics
Nestlé has inaugurated the Dairy Farming Institute in Northeast China to help modernise Chinese dairy farming practices.
Vietnam 73 is the new Origins chocolate by Belcolade from Puratos. This 73% dark chocolate has a pronounced acid cocoa taste accompanied by hints of citrus, wood and tobacco.
Arla Foods Ingredients has highlighted the need for a global industry push to ensure dairy ingredients are included as an integral part of emergency food programmes.
- IFC and Cargill expand business skills programme for cocoa farmers
- Evian partners with National Breast Cancer Foundation and Lea Michele
- Wheyhey! Protein Ice Cream partners Movember 2014 with exclusive flavour
- Coca-Cola Enterprises opens sixth Education Centre in Great Britain
- Starbucks opens community store in Korea, supporting local youth
- Harrison Catering reduces environmental impact with the help of Vegware
- New from Ben & Jerry's in the UK, Special Edition Satisfy My Bowl
- United Biscuits to use waste cooking oil to power lorry fleet
- Biopac Take Home Boxes to help reduce food waste
- Buko Organic Coconut Water works with Cuipo to help rainforests
- PepsiCo to phase out HFCs in vending machines by 2020
- Food and drink companies agree to restrictions on how they target kids