Northern Ireland artisan granola producer Tamnagh Foods has won its first listing in Britain with no less than Knightsbridge department store Harrods.
Taura Natural Ingredients has named France-based Phoenix Ingredients as European distributor for its Gourmet Series fruit pieces for the artisanal confectionery and bakery sectors.
- Dairy needs unstinting support of government
Dairy UK chairman Billy Keane, 6 Jan 2015
- Innovation struck a chord in 2014
Claire Rowan, 22 Dec 2014
- Supply chain must work together to meet new FIC regulations
Manik Defoe from Fairway Foodservice, 10 Dec 2014
- Healthy vending – helping to combat our obesity crisis
Independent health consultant Dr Sally Norton, 3 Dec 2014
- Bean around the world
Douglas Rash is Treatt group VP – global sales, 24 Nov 2014
See more Distribution topics
Independent Scottish brewery BrewDog has celebrated a new UK import and distribution division by reaching an agreement with US craft brewery Stone Brewing Co.
European private equity investment firm Castik Capital has completed its acquisition of Waterlogic Plc.
Olvi’s Belarusian subsidiary OAO Lidskoe Pivo has entered into a co-operation agreement concerning the Belarusian market with PepsiCo Inc.
- China approves Fonterra investment in dairy company Beingmate
- Keurig Green Mountain teams up with Dr Pepper Snapple
- Cutrale and Safra complete tender offer for Chiquita Brands International
- Infographic: 2015 food trends
- UK gives the world a January juice boost
- Transport case study: Graham’s the Family Dairy picks Mercedes-Benz
- Castik Capital invests in UK cooler company Angel Springs
- EVA celebrates 20 year anniversary with conference and AGM
- Smurfit Kappa opens second Experience Centre in UK
- Tetra Pak’s Michela Vallalta: intelligence on consumers in emerging markets
- Bavaria appoints Gavin Price as account manager
- American yogurt chain Menchie's planning to open 200 stores in UK