GlaxoSmithKline, the makers of Revive from Lucozade, is repositioning the £9.4m brand into the enhanced & flavoured waters sector with updated on-pack claims.
Sales of the new Frank Bar achieved 1,000% over target during week one as the product entered the UK market.
- FoodBev.com a finalist in Online Media Awards 2013
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2013
- Will the Morrisons-Ocado deal upset Waitrose?
Sam Fuller, Altium, 17 May 2013
- Jon Copestake comments on Tesco’s Fresh & Easy US withdrawal
Jon Copestake, 8 Apr 2013
- A challenge from Sage: tips on starting a business in retail
Graham Soult, 14 Feb 2013
- Horse meat: What's the big deal?
Rebecca Prescott, 8 Feb 2013
See more Distribution topics
Campbell Soup Company has entered into an agreement to acquire Plum Organics, a provider of premium, organic foods and snacks that serve the nutritional needs of babies, toddlers and children.
Waterlogic Plc has signed an agreement with a trading company for the distribution of its B2C products in Japan.
Euro-Colombian startup Juna is expanding into the UK with its nectar range made from guanábana, lulo, mora and mango fruit.
- SpongeBob SquarePants Vanilla Ice Cream
- Boreal Water signs private label deal with Dean & Deluca
- Cloetta acquires UK confectionery company Goody Good Stuff
- Zeo expands range with the help of Blue Marlin
- Super!Natural secures new listings for energy drink
- KeHE Distributors expands refrigerated and frozen warehouse capacity
- Starbucks appoints Deverl Maserang as executive VP global supply chain
- Morrisons joins with Ocado to launch online food operation
- Tesco offers Scottish customers Scottish chicken
- Nestlé invests millions in new Russian distribution facilities
- Kroger reveals production system that turns food waste into energy
- Itsu 3 Minute Noodle Pots