The Oxo-biodegradable Plastics Association was delighted to see that the attempt by Margrete Auken and the Italians to ban oxo-biodegradable plastics was not accepted by the Council of Member-States.
Taura Natural Ingredients has named France-based Phoenix Ingredients as European distributor for its Gourmet Series fruit pieces for the artisanal confectionery and bakery sectors.
- Bean around the world
Douglas Rash is Treatt group VP – global sales, 24 Nov 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
- Tea market offers strong prospects for growth
John Nevens, 8 Oct 2014
See more Distribution topics
Eden Springs has expanded its customer portfolio in Spain with the acquisition of office water solutions activities from the Pascual Corporation.
Pioneer Foods Group is ending its franchise agreement with PepsiCo in South Africa.
The Coca-Cola Company has said that it will have its new ‘Fairlife’ milk product on store shelves across the United States in December.
- Eden Springs launches workplace coffee machine for the Nordics market
- Indian dairy Milk Mantra acquires Westernland Dairy
- Telemetry technology to save vending operators up to 80% engineering costs
- Fuji Food Products announces new manufacturing facility in Chicago
- Pepsi True reinstated on Amazon.com after activist action
- Aldi astounds analysts with potential China move
- Propercorn launches Sweet Ginger & Orange flavour
- Low Sodium Sea Salt Co announces joint venture with Greentrade Industries
- Givaudan expands flavour capabilities in Middle East
- How British supply chain industry needs to think outside of the box
- Lion Dairy & Drinks launches The Daily Drinks Co
- Rebecca Evans talks about prioritising Welsh exports