UK-based water cooler service provider Angel Springs has been acquired by European private equity investment firm Castik Capital, in a multi-million pound deal.
Taura Natural Ingredients has named France-based Phoenix Ingredients as European distributor for its Gourmet Series fruit pieces for the artisanal confectionery and bakery sectors.
- Supply chain must work together to meet new FIC regulations
Manik Defoe from Fairway Foodservice, 10 Dec 2014
- Healthy vending – helping to combat our obesity crisis
Independent health consultant Dr Sally Norton, 3 Dec 2014
- Bean around the world
Douglas Rash is Treatt group VP – global sales, 24 Nov 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
See more Distribution topics
The European Vending Association celebrated its 20th anniversary with a 2014 conference, entitled ‘Maximising your success for the next 20 years’, and an AGM – on 11 December in Brussels.
Smurfit Kappa has announced the opening of a new Experience Centre in Mold, North Wales, bringing the number of regional centres across Europe to seven.
Michela Vallalta director of consumer intelligence with Tetra Pak speaks about shopping alongside the consumer in emerging markets.
- Bavaria appoints Gavin Price as account manager
- American yogurt chain Menchie's planning to open 200 stores in UK
- Top five trends that will influence consumer behaviour in 2015
- Interview: ND Mac Systems ‘smart’ drinks dispensing
- Ecolean opens US office for expansion in North and South America
- Keurig Green Mountain and Community Coffee Co announce partnership
- BEVkeg solution for the non-returnable keg market
- MBG International Premium Brands enters draught beer market
- Eden Springs completes acquisition of three Nestlé Waters Direct businesses
- SABMiller, The Coca-Cola Company and GFI to create African bottler
- Oxo-biodegradable Plastics Association comments on failure of EU ‘oxo’ ban
- Eden Springs Spain acquires water cooler portfolio from Pascual Corporation