Exclusive UK distribution rights for the Italian premium bitter Averna have been given to J Wray and Nephew UK Ltd.
Taura Natural Ingredients has named France-based Phoenix Ingredients as European distributor for its Gourmet Series fruit pieces for the artisanal confectionery and bakery sectors.
- Russian apple import ban benefits Polish cider production
Adam Bogacz, AKB Consulting, 19 Aug 2014
- Category focus at the heart of Coke-Monster deal
Bill Bruce, 15 Aug 2014
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- Can independent grocers avoid the chop?
Peter Bennett, 22 Jul 2014
- An effective ice cream category strategy can lead to long-term success
John Nevens, 23 Jun 2014
See more Distribution topics
Lindt & Sprungli has acquired a new warehouse and distribution centre in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. The approximately 400,000 sq ft space will house a distribution centre and retail factory store.
Interactive Coding Equipment is helping the Real Yorkshire Pudding Company increase production line efficiencies following installation of the company's new ICE Vulcan print and apply labeller.
T&D Corporation, a Japanese market leader for data logger systems, has boosted its portfolio of data collectors with a user-friendly wireless handheld device, the RTR-500DC.
- Enterprise Foods secures investment from Hattington Capital
- PepsiCo launches Aquafina in Sri Lanka
- Fowler Welch wins Cott ambient soft drinks UK distribution contract
- Keurig Green Mountain and Kraft Foods Group announce licensing agreement
- McDonald's and Kraft join forces to expand McCafé brand in the US
- Marsalle Company to distribute Rok Stars' Uisce Beatha Real Irish Whiskey
- Diet Chef launches in Tesco
- Coca-Cola Company to purchase 16.7% equity stake in Monster
- Holland & Barrett to launch 60 sports nutrition products
- Hong Kong and China food imports from California could exceed $4bn
- LumeJet appoints country manager for Germany and unveils new distributor
- Gist adds Ireland-compliant double-decker vehicles to fleet