New product development company Sealand Natural Resources has announced expansion into new Wegmans store locations and Wegmans special event promotions in the US.
Waitrose is to open a national distribution centre (NDC), to be developed by Gazeley at its Magna Park development in Milton Keynes, UK, in summer 2015.
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Food & drink companies should engage more with social media
Shaun Weston, 31 Mar 2014
- Cheese cutters, energy gum and remote-control forklifts at Foodex 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 27 Mar 2014
- Ukraine, grain and food security
Dr Richard Bryne, Harper Adams University, 25 Mar 2014
- Drive drama in France
Richard Hall, 4 Feb 2014
See more Distribution topics
Daniel Herman from UK sports nutrition company Bio-Synergy talks to Shaun Weston about products such as Skinny Water, Skinny Mousse, Beauty From Within and the new ActiVeman.
Scotland's R-Biopharm Rhône has further expanded its global reach with a new sister company in India that will act as a gateway to wider Asian markets.
ROK Drinks Division has signed a multi-year exclusive agreement with UK beverages distributor Cellar Trends for the distribution of Uisce Beatha Real Irish Whiskey.
- Cartoon Network Amazone signs partnership agreement with PepsiCo
- Tony Smith from Alton demonstrates new coffee dispenser
- IBM to manage Coca-Cola Amatil's infrastructure in the cloud
- Um Bongo characters feature on UK lorries, driving fans to Facebook
- The story behind matcha drink Vivid (interview with James Shillcock)
- Co-op to lease 54 Marston's pub sites from NewRiver Retail
- NutraDried Creations and EnWave sign cheese snacks commercial licence
- Krispy Kreme ready to drink Iced Coffee
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, March 2014
- Marks & Spencer plans international growth for food business
- HotLand and Cold Stone Creamery to open 100 Cold Stone Stores by 2017
- Delamere Dairy Holdings receives funding from Santander