Booker Group has announced plans to acquire Musgrave Retail Partners, which includes food stores Londis and Budgens, as part of a £40m deal.
Taura Natural Ingredients has named France-based Phoenix Ingredients as European distributor for its Gourmet Series fruit pieces for the artisanal confectionery and bakery sectors.
- Dairy needs unstinting support of government
Dairy UK chairman Billy Keane, 6 Jan 2015
- Innovation struck a chord in 2014
Claire Rowan, 22 Dec 2014
- Supply chain must work together to meet new FIC regulations
Manik Defoe from Fairway Foodservice, 10 Dec 2014
- Healthy vending – helping to combat our obesity crisis
Independent health consultant Dr Sally Norton, 3 Dec 2014
- Bean around the world
Douglas Rash is Treatt group VP – global sales, 24 Nov 2014
See more Distribution topics
Frozen food retailer Iceland has launched its new Power of Frozen television advertising campaign, which advocates the benefits derived from freezing food.
The rise in popularity of discount supermarkets such as Aldi and Lidl has led to a near-10% reduction in the average family food bill, new research has claimed.
Chain specialist iwis are set to offer a range of pin oven chains.
- Northern Irish butter brand launches seaweed and sea salt butter
- Date brand Beloved signs distribution agreement ahead of marketing effort
- XPO Logistics acquires logistics firm Norbert Dentressangle for €3.24bn
- Ice cream brand Yee Kwan secures listing with airline Cathay Pacific
- Proof Drinks secures distribution rights for prosecco brand Scavi & Ray
- Interview: Presse Distribution Automatique proud of magazine vendor
- Podcast: Sealed bags a speciality for App UK
- Interview: Anson producing innovative coalesce and snap & seal design
- Interview: Huhtamaki produces corrugated meals tray for Marks & Spencer
- Keurig Green Mountain extends distribution agreement with coffee supplier
- Amber Beverage Group extends distribution agreement with Beam Suntory
- Interview: IE Singapore predicts overseas trade growth