With the installation of two CFA 512 filling machines, Frischli is putting steps in place to enable it to launch a range of products in aseptic carton packs from SIG Combibloc.
Taura Natural Ingredients has named France-based Phoenix Ingredients as European distributor for its Gourmet Series fruit pieces for the artisanal confectionery and bakery sectors.
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
- Tea market offers strong prospects for growth
John Nevens, 8 Oct 2014
- Scotland's 'no' decision will be welcomed by food & drink industry
Peter Bennett, 19 Sep 2014
- Russian apple import ban benefits Polish cider production
Adam Bogacz, AKB Consulting, 19 Aug 2014
- Category focus at the heart of Coke-Monster deal
Bill Bruce, 15 Aug 2014
See more Distribution topics
Alma de Cuba has introduced its first premium Nespresso-compatible capsules, priced at £8 for 20 capsules. This is a medium-to-high roast bean (100% Cuban mountain-grown Arabica).
Jimmy's Iced Coffee has secured another high profile listing for its two core products, with the Original and Skinny varieties now available in 180 Boots stores across the UK.
To demonstrate both what is needed and what is possible for food and agribusiness, Rabobank has developed 10 big ideas that could improve global food availability and food access over the next decade.
- Case study: Interactive Coding Equipment helps Tattersett meet demand
- New World Foods launches Local Legends Beef Jerky brand in Japan
- Smart Vend Solutions brings facial recognition vending machines to UK
- Case study: LHK Fine Wines adopts NetSuite to drive sales
- Cargill pledges support to ending hunger on World Food Day
- Udi's Gluten Free launches 25 listings into Tesco
- Wensleydale Creamery & Yorkshire Provender announce brand partnership
- First Milk's Quark distributed to caterers via Brakes
- Áreas opens world’s first Espace Evian outlet at Madrid Barajas Airport
- Deckers becomes main distribution channel for iPro Sport in GB & Ireland
- Genesis Crafty introduces range of Speciality Breads in Waitrose
- Jude's Truly Chocolate Dairy Ice Cream