NutraDried, a subsidiary of EnWave Corporation, has signed a broker agreement with Impact Sales Incorporated to be responsible for securing additional distribution channels for Moon Cheese.
When it comes to improving tracking and traceability, the food and drink business could learn many lessons from aerospace, says David Snelson from Waer Systems.
- Drive drama in France
Richard Hall, 4 Feb 2014
- The cocktail system that sits right next to your coffee machine
Shaun Weston, 29 Jan 2014
- Celebrating FoodBev.com's 6th birthday
Shaun Weston, 22 Jan 2014
- McDonald's: leveraging its position within the wider beef industry
Keith Kenny, McDonald's Europe, 20 Jan 2014
- Retailers have only themselves to blame for dire Christmas sales
Professor Andre Spicer, Cass Business School, 9 Jan 2014
See more Distribution topics
Following the news that DS Waters has changed its name to DS Services of America, the company has acquired the Washington DC territory of Roaring Spring Water.
Mondelez International has teamed up with Prehype, a venture development firm, to launch two beta platforms: Prankstr and Betabox.
Here's a list of the top 10 most popular articles published to FoodBev.com during February 2014.
- PepsiCo and Tingyi form strategic alliance with Shanghai Disney Resort
- Langlade Springs private label bottled water now available through ESP Web
- Evolution Fresh expands into American Midwest
- Royal Wessanen sells Natudis to Vroegop Ruhe & Co
- Global sports nutrition market expected to reach $37.7bn in 2019
- Coca-Cola Co announces Letters of Intent with new bottling partners
- Wild expands facilities in Berlin and Valencia
- Food experts say industry must collaborate and share to win consumer trust
- Bennett Opie secures Tesco listing for Monin gift sets
- Bebida continues Koma Unwind expansion with Hub Distributing
- Minn-Dak Growers and CHS partner to serve specialty crop growers
- Don Papa Rum secures UK launch