Nutrition For Healing has announced that Mend, a nutrient-dense speciality medical dietary supplement, is now available through leading medical facilities in New York City.
Taura Natural Ingredients has named France-based Phoenix Ingredients as European distributor for its Gourmet Series fruit pieces for the artisanal confectionery and bakery sectors.
- Can independent grocers avoid the chop?
Peter Bennett, 22 Jul 2014
- An effective ice cream category strategy can lead to long-term success
John Nevens, 23 Jun 2014
- World Cup suppliers must learn from the mistakes of the host nation
Rob Baker, Crimson & Co, 10 Jun 2014
- How crowdfunding is helping BerryWhite plan for the future
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2014
- The cost of an independent Scotland to the food and drink industry
Peter Bennett, 13 May 2014
See more Distribution topics
Merck and Azelis have entered into another distribution agreement for Candurin pearl effect pigments.
The latest round of industry and European Union (EU) testing has found no horse meat DNA in meat products at or above the 1% reporting threshold.
G'Nosh is expanding its lifestyle-driven 'gourmet nosh' product range with the launch of Meals in Minutes into Waitrose and Ocado.
- Whitworths chooses IFS Applications 8 to improve manufacturing efficiency
- KeHE Distributors acquires Nature's Best
- Danone acquires 40% interest in Brookside Dairy Limited
- Frobishers to be stocked across all Champneys health spas
- Morgenrot adds Avalon Sidra to world cider portfolio
- NFU president criticises Tesco's decision to promote New Zealand lamb
- CaféPod acquires online retail platform Big Cup Little Cup
- Circle K to stock Koma Unwind relaxation brand in select US stores
- Satellite Logistics Group expands distribution centre network in Europe
- Agropur concludes partnership agreement with Sobeys
- Marblehead acquired by Quintessential Brands
- IWM signs distribution deal with Global Machinery and Supplies