Sainsbury's claims to be the first UK retailer to recycle its old food crates into more efficient ones made from 100% recycled material.
Taura Natural Ingredients has named France-based Phoenix Ingredients as European distributor for its Gourmet Series fruit pieces for the artisanal confectionery and bakery sectors.
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- Can independent grocers avoid the chop?
Peter Bennett, 22 Jul 2014
- An effective ice cream category strategy can lead to long-term success
John Nevens, 23 Jun 2014
- World Cup suppliers must learn from the mistakes of the host nation
Rob Baker, Crimson & Co, 10 Jun 2014
- How crowdfunding is helping BerryWhite plan for the future
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2014
See more Distribution topics
Arab Company for Services and Trade, a sister company of Dina Farms, is moving ahead with an expansion plan that will see the company launch additional retail outlets.
TY KU, a premium sake brand in the US, has announced the creation of Davos Brands, an importer and marketer of luxury wines and spirits.
Thermotraffic, an international logistics company for temperature-controlled transports, has modernised its entire fleet.
- Mend medical dietary supplement now available in US medical facilities
- Merck enters into distribution agreement with Azelis for Candurin
- Food Standards Agency finds no horse meat in latest industry and EU testing
- G'Nosh launches Meals in Minutes and Tapas-Style Pinchos
- Whitworths chooses IFS Applications 8 to improve manufacturing efficiency
- KeHE Distributors acquires Nature's Best
- Danone acquires 40% interest in Brookside Dairy Limited
- Frobishers to be stocked across all Champneys health spas
- Morgenrot adds Avalon Sidra to world cider portfolio
- NFU president criticises Tesco's decision to promote New Zealand lamb
- CaféPod acquires online retail platform Big Cup Little Cup
- Circle K to stock Koma Unwind relaxation brand in select US stores