Lanarkshire, Scotland-based Discount Coffee Company has announced a partnership with luxury coffee brand Davidoff.
Taura Natural Ingredients has named France-based Phoenix Ingredients as European distributor for its Gourmet Series fruit pieces for the artisanal confectionery and bakery sectors.
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
- Tea market offers strong prospects for growth
John Nevens, 8 Oct 2014
- Scotland's 'no' decision will be welcomed by food & drink industry
Peter Bennett, 19 Sep 2014
- Russian apple import ban benefits Polish cider production
Adam Bogacz, AKB Consulting, 19 Aug 2014
- Category focus at the heart of Coke-Monster deal
Bill Bruce, 15 Aug 2014
See more Distribution topics
Premium cake brand, Kate's Cakes has launched its new 'Cake Squares' product range into Tesco stores nationwide.
Polymer Solution’s UpRight System, for the secure transport and shipping of 19-litre water bottles, won the ‘Best Product Innovation’ Aqua Award at the annual WaterCoolers Europe event.
In the UK, Cadbury’s has discontinued its traditional Christmas stocking-filler chocolate coin range.
- Krones begins delivery of major order for Paulaner’s new facility in Munich
- Slendier repackages in cartonboard box format
- Cuckoo secures new listings for Bircher muesli range
- TLP becomes 5 Oil UK distributor
- Dairy company Frischli opts for filling technology from SIG Combibloc
- Nespresso-compatible Cafecito Capsules from Alma de Cuba
- Jimmy's Iced Coffee now listed in Boots Meal Deal
- 10 big ideas to boost global food access and availability
- Case study: Interactive Coding Equipment helps Tattersett meet demand
- New World Foods launches Local Legends Beef Jerky brand in Japan
- Smart Vend Solutions brings facial recognition vending machines to UK
- Case study: LHK Fine Wines adopts NetSuite to drive sales