Andreas Exarheas interviews International Enterprise (IE) Singapore’s Budiman Bin Mohamed Salleh, at Gulfood 2015, who discusses Singapore’s representation at the show
Taura Natural Ingredients has named France-based Phoenix Ingredients as European distributor for its Gourmet Series fruit pieces for the artisanal confectionery and bakery sectors.
- Dairy needs unstinting support of government
Dairy UK chairman Billy Keane, 6 Jan 2015
- Innovation struck a chord in 2014
Claire Rowan, 22 Dec 2014
- Supply chain must work together to meet new FIC regulations
Manik Defoe from Fairway Foodservice, 10 Dec 2014
- Healthy vending – helping to combat our obesity crisis
Independent health consultant Dr Sally Norton, 3 Dec 2014
- Bean around the world
Douglas Rash is Treatt group VP – global sales, 24 Nov 2014
See more Distribution topics
Elkay has signed a partnership agreement with Italian water dispenser manufacturer Blupura to distribute the company's products through the US and Canadian foodservice and hospitality channels.
A new system for the storage and transportation of beer that decarbonates the drink before distribution can lead to shelf life improvements of up to 1800%, its manufacturer has claimed.
United Biscuits has announced a new in-depot activation campaign that it has claimed will drive growth in the sweet and savoury biscuit impulse channel.
- Northern Irish granola brand secures first British listing – with Harrods
- BrewDog inaugurates distribution division with US craft brewery partnership
- Castik buys Waterlogic to create global cooler company with Angel Springs
- PepsiCo to co-operate with Olvi in Belarus
- China approves Fonterra investment in dairy company Beingmate
- Keurig Green Mountain teams up with Dr Pepper Snapple
- Cutrale and Safra complete tender offer for Chiquita Brands International
- Infographic: 2015 food trends
- UK gives the world a January juice boost
- Transport case study: Graham’s the Family Dairy picks Mercedes-Benz
- Castik Capital invests in UK cooler company Angel Springs
- EVA celebrates 20 year anniversary with conference and AGM