Coca-Cola is converting all of its newly purchased 2014 Chevrolet Express service vans into fuel-efficient hybrid-electric vehicles using XL Hybrids' innovative powertrain technology.
When it comes to improving tracking and traceability, the food and drink business could learn many lessons from aerospace, says David Snelson from Waer Systems.
- SHS and the beverage ideas machine
Claire Phoenix, 20 Sep 2013
- FoodBev Media at Drinktec...
Claire Phoenix, 15 Sep 2013
- FoodBev.com a finalist in Online Media Awards 2013
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2013
- Will the Morrisons-Ocado deal upset Waitrose?
Sam Fuller, Altium, 17 May 2013
- Jon Copestake comments on Tesco’s Fresh & Easy US withdrawal
Jon Copestake, 8 Apr 2013
See more Distribution topics
Buffalo Wild Wings has announced that PepsiCo will become the restaurant's primary soft drink and non-carbonated beverage provider, beginning in 2014.
Krispy Kreme will open its first store in Delhi on 14 December 2013.
UK-based importer Morgenrot has brought over a limited number of exclusive 75cl Champagne-corked bottles of Alhambra Reserva 1925 from Spain.
- Avan Projects to take over Papa John's operations in India
- UK's first 'social supermarket' opens in Goldthorpe
- MWW becomes exclusive importer of aurora papaya
- Farmers sign off on €20m sale of Wexford Creamery to Glanbia
- Global energy drinks show impressive stamina
- Antrim Hills Spring Water to supply drip&drop and Water Within to China
- Hershey sees Jolly Rancher as a 'global brand' to drive success in India
- Xyience expands presence in Oklahoma City
- Emirates Leisure Retail opens 100th Costa Coffee store
- Company Shop appoints Tom Rumboll as director of business development
- Essential Trading expands refrigerated range to increase turnover
- Singapore's ban on UK beef has been lifted