Food logistics expert ACS&T has announced a new contract with specialist meat and poultry processor Pinnacle Foods.
Waitrose is to open a national distribution centre (NDC), to be developed by Gazeley at its Magna Park development in Milton Keynes, UK, in summer 2015.
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Food & drink companies should engage more with social media
Shaun Weston, 31 Mar 2014
- Cheese cutters, energy gum and remote-control forklifts at Foodex 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 27 Mar 2014
- Ukraine, grain and food security
Dr Richard Bryne, Harper Adams University, 25 Mar 2014
- Drive drama in France
Richard Hall, 4 Feb 2014
See more Distribution topics
GoKart is a new mobile app ordering solution for food and drink businesses looking for quicker, easier and more convenient ways to order effortlessly from their suppliers.
Hillshire Brands has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Catterton portfolio company Van's Natural Foods.
Jan Sieńczewski, founder and CEO of Vitaqua Sp Zoo, talks about the launch of his vitamin drink Vitamizu into the Polish market as 'a guilt-free pleasure'.
- Chobani begins exporting to Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean
- Peter Frost on the launch of Robinsons Squash'd water enhancers
- Sealand Natural Resources expands US distribution with Wegmans
- Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy talks about sports nutrition
- R-Biopharm Rhône expands with sister company in India
- ROK Drinks signs whiskey distribution agreement with Cellar Trends
- Cartoon Network Amazone signs partnership agreement with PepsiCo
- Tony Smith from Alton demonstrates new coffee dispenser
- IBM to manage Coca-Cola Amatil's infrastructure in the cloud
- Um Bongo characters feature on UK lorries, driving fans to Facebook
- The story behind matcha drink Vivid (interview with James Shillcock)
- Co-op to lease 54 Marston's pub sites from NewRiver Retail