Automation specialist Egemin has installed a fully automated warehouse system for Belgian confectionery manufacturer Kim’s Chocolates.
Satellite Logistics Group (SLG), a supply chain solution provider for the beverage industry, has opened a new deconsolidation warehouse in Felixstowe, England, on 1 July 2014.
- Why Europe’s logistics and supply chain sectors are suffering
Stuart Roberts. Sealed Air, 15 Dec 2014
- Supply chain must work together to meet new FIC regulations
Manik Defoe from Fairway Foodservice, 10 Dec 2014
- Top tips for keeping your workforce safe when working alongside robots
Darren Whittall, Fanuc UK technical manager, 10 Dec 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Food and drinks industry chemical manufacturer Airedale Chemicals has invested £500,000 in three new vehicles that will bolster its distribution fleet.
Export market management company Tudor Rose's new supply chain management platform from AEB has led to improved warehouse, time slot and transport management.
FANUC has unveiled a single-arm robot palletiser
- Transport case study: Graham’s the Family Dairy picks Mercedes-Benz
- Case study: Premium Warehousing faster, cheaper and more efficient
- Coca-Cola Enterprises receives ‘Marianne d'Or 2014 sustainability award
- SKF invests in smart devices to improve services
- Festo MultiChoiceGripper; gripping based on the human hand
- Interview with Petainer’s Annemieke Hartman Jemmet
- VUE serves up fleet safety to food and drink industry
- Low Sodium Sea Salt Co announces joint venture with Greentrade Industries
- Givaudan expands flavour capabilities in Middle East
- How British supply chain industry needs to think outside of the box
- Rebecca Evans talks about prioritising Welsh exports
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners