UK specialist fruit and vegetable importer Minor, Weir and Willis (MWW) has announced that it has become the exclusive importer of aurora papaya: a new variety of papaya originating in Israel.
Cellar Trends has agreed with Mast-Jägermeister SE, to transfer the Jägermeister part of Cellar Trends activities into a new daughter company of Cellar Trends.
- Will the Morrisons-Ocado deal upset Waitrose?
Sam Fuller, Altium, 17 May 2013
- Bottled water environmental impact – case study: Canada
Richard Hall, 11 Dec 2012
- Müller Wiseman Dairies unveils new identity
Geoff Platt, 21 Nov 2012
- The impact of e-commerce on retailing
Richard Hall, 16 Aug 2012
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Fanuc Robotics UK has released an energy efficient universal palletising robot that delivers a 16% higher wrist load and 13% greater throughput than its predecessor.
Fresca Group, the UK's largest independently owned supplier of fresh produce, has achieved greater visibility and control of its customer ordering process by moving to Wesupply's B2B platform.
GEA Diessel has introduced a new remote access tool, designed specifically for use in the measurement and calibration of milk during collection from farms.
- Campari America to take over distribution of Aperol in the US
- Weetabix selects web3 over Ariba e-sourcing platform
- SteadyServ Technologies announces iKeg system
- European Union prepares ban on South African citrus imports
- 3663 invests in four new UK depots
- Neil McDonnell named GM of Freight Transport Association Ireland
- RAP guidance to help industry hit 1.1 million tonne waste reduction target
- Needlers goes automated to enhance customer experience
- Four-metre height restriction would damage trade, say associations
- Kerifresh cuts energy costs and improves shelf life with Ecochill’s RDM
- Corrugated not part of waste problem, says CPI
- New rustproof stainless steel flat top chains from iwis