Mix1 Life has entered into a distribution and management contract with Shadow Beverage.
Satellite Logistics Group (SLG), a supply chain solution provider for the beverage industry, has opened a new deconsolidation warehouse in Felixstowe, England, on 1 July 2014.
- An effective ice cream category strategy can lead to long-term success
John Nevens, 23 Jun 2014
- World Cup suppliers must learn from the mistakes of the host nation
Rob Baker, Crimson & Co, 10 Jun 2014
- Drinks companies should stop being 'asset junkies'
Crispin Mair, Crimson & Co, 2 May 2014
- Rapid retail change
Richard Hall, 24 Apr 2014
- McDonald's: leveraging its position within the wider beef industry
Keith Kenny, McDonald's Europe, 20 Jan 2014
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Sainsbury's claims to be the first UK retailer to recycle its old food crates into more efficient ones made from 100% recycled material.
Thermotraffic, an international logistics company for temperature-controlled transports, has modernised its entire fleet.
Merck and Azelis have entered into another distribution agreement for Candurin pearl effect pigments.
- Whitworths chooses IFS Applications 8 to improve manufacturing efficiency
- KeHE Distributors acquires Nature's Best
- Satellite Logistics Group expands distribution centre network in Europe
- IWM signs distribution deal with Global Machinery and Supplies
- Tibbett Logistics extends retail logistics operations in Romania
- Britvic Soft Drinks extends Wincanton supply chain contract
- ACS&T and Ticco Foods announce new 10-year logistics deal
- United Biscuits reduces carbon emissions with longer trailers
- Aston Manor Cider to build new warehousing and distribution hub
- Wincanton to provide transport services to Halo Foods
- Negotiations begin for £120m China beef and lamb export deal
- Campbell Soup Company selects Transplace for US transportation activities