Royal Wessanen has signed an agreement with Vroegop Ruhe & Co for the sale and purchase of Natudis, Kroon and Hagor.
FoodBev Media looks at some of the handling and logistics solutions available, and investments made by leading players.
- McDonald's: leveraging its position within the wider beef industry
Keith Kenny, McDonald's Europe, 20 Jan 2014
- Will the Morrisons-Ocado deal upset Waitrose?
Sam Fuller, Altium, 17 May 2013
- Bottled water environmental impact – case study: Canada
Richard Hall, 11 Dec 2012
- Müller Wiseman Dairies unveils new identity
Geoff Platt, 21 Nov 2012
- The impact of e-commerce on retailing
Richard Hall, 16 Aug 2012
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Following the purchase last year of land from real estate company Liegenschaftsfonds Berlin, Wild is expanding its facilities in Berlin.
France Boissons is deploying Manhattan Associates' Warehouse Management and Supply Chain Intelligence solutions at its distribution centres in France.
As part of a strategic review of its global infrastructure, SABMiller has awarded T-Systems the contract to provide its global backbone and European network.
- Hexacomb's HexStack packaging system for larger bottles
- Oceasoft Emerald wireless temperature tracker
- Morgenrot and Mevalco form distribution partnership
- DFDS Logistics implements Chess system to consolidate service levels
- AFS Technologies strengthens mobile positioning with acquisition of Visicom
- Handling, logistics and tracking solutions for food and beverage companies
- Norbert Dentressangle launches pallet distribution platform in Spain
- Nestlé and Fonterra open dairy distribution centre in Brazil
- DHL Supply Chain reveals 5% increase in Christmas volumes for 2013
- Research reveals 'disconnect' between strategy and supply chain management
- Coca-Cola to convert service vans into hybrid-electric by year-end
- Avan Projects to take over Papa John's operations in India