Wm Morrison Supermarkets has announced a long-term agreement with Ocado Group that will enable Morrisons.com to commence grocery deliveries to customers by January 2014.
The Co-operative Group has completed the overhaul of its entire UK-wide logistics network with the official opening of its state-of-the-art distribution centre in north Derbyshire.
- Will the Morrisons-Ocado deal upset Waitrose?
Sam Fuller, Altium, 17 May 2013
- Bottled water environmental impact – case study: Canada
Richard Hall, 11 Dec 2012
- Müller Wiseman Dairies unveils new identity
Geoff Platt, 21 Nov 2012
- The impact of e-commerce on retailing
Richard Hall, 16 Aug 2012
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Nestlé is investing more than CHF 29m in new distribution facilities in Russia to meet growing demand for its products in the country.
Allied Bakeries in the UK is investing in the latest Isotrak telematics system for its delivery fleet.
Antipodean demand for energy drinks is forecast to exceed 220 million litres by 2018, says Canadean.
- JO Sims agrees logistics deal with Gist for the transport of cherries
- Belvoir Fruit Farms launches lemonade in 250ml can
- Red tape is 'bigger risk than cash flow' for catering industry, says E.ON
- ToolsGroup's SO99+ supply chain planning suite goes live for Costa
- DS Waters acquires bottled water delivery side of Matilija Pure Water
- Eagle Product Inspection rebrands and forms new distribution partnerships
- Savings made possible through optimisation of shrink wrapping
- Bavaria signs shared transportation agreement with Heinz and Mars
- CCL Industries opens service centre in South Africa
- Sato white paper ensures RFID’s bottom line payoff
- Co-op unveils £22m distribution centre in East Midlands
- Diamond Foods chooses Transplace transportation management system