iGPS Logistics and Nestlé Waters' North America have agreed to introduce iGPS pallets as the shipping platform for Poland Spring brand natural spring water to customers throughout the US North East.
Satellite Logistics Group (SLG), a supply chain solution provider for the beverage industry, has opened a new deconsolidation warehouse in Felixstowe, England, on 1 July 2014.
- An effective ice cream category strategy can lead to long-term success
John Nevens, 23 Jun 2014
- World Cup suppliers must learn from the mistakes of the host nation
Rob Baker, Crimson & Co, 10 Jun 2014
- Drinks companies should stop being 'asset junkies'
Crispin Mair, Crimson & Co, 2 May 2014
- Rapid retail change
Richard Hall, 24 Apr 2014
- McDonald's: leveraging its position within the wider beef industry
Keith Kenny, McDonald's Europe, 20 Jan 2014
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
United Biscuits has developed a sustainability initiative through the use of waste cooking oil to power 12 of its lorry fleet.
UK sandwich shop chain EAT, is using the Anaplan platform to effectively manage its financial planning and analysis processes including reporting and integrated planning.
Thermotraffic Holland BV, member of the international logistics group for temperature-controlled transports Thermotraffic, has taken over the business of British Strowmar Ltd.
- UK food & drink exports continue to grow in 2014
- Microscan launches Verification Monitoring Interface to grade barcodes
- UK water cooler firm invests £70k in green transport
- Thomas Bucher to step down as Gategroup CFO at end of 2014
- Lindt & Sprungli acquires new warehouse space in Pennsylvania
- RTR-500DC wireless handheld data collector by T&D Corporation
- Enterprise Foods secures investment from Hattington Capital
- Fowler Welch wins Cott ambient soft drinks UK distribution contract
- Gist adds Ireland-compliant double-decker vehicles to fleet
- Refrigerental adds 'Tell us your business' feature to website
- Waitrose to launch trial of automated lockers on transport network
- Lesaffre sells UK food distributor BFP Wholesale to Zimt