Microscan has announced the availability of the Verification Monitoring Interface, a software solution for monitoring the quality of barcodes as they're produced on parts, labels and packaging.
Satellite Logistics Group (SLG), a supply chain solution provider for the beverage industry, has opened a new deconsolidation warehouse in Felixstowe, England, on 1 July 2014.
- An effective ice cream category strategy can lead to long-term success
John Nevens, 23 Jun 2014
- World Cup suppliers must learn from the mistakes of the host nation
Rob Baker, Crimson & Co, 10 Jun 2014
- Drinks companies should stop being 'asset junkies'
Crispin Mair, Crimson & Co, 2 May 2014
- Rapid retail change
Richard Hall, 24 Apr 2014
- McDonald's: leveraging its position within the wider beef industry
Keith Kenny, McDonald's Europe, 20 Jan 2014
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
UK-based Countrywise Water Coolers has invested £70k in two 7.5-tonne hybrid delivery lorries intended to lower its carbon footprint.
Gategroup's chief financial officer and member of the executive management board Thomas Bucher will step down from his role, effective 31 December 2014.
Lindt & Sprungli has acquired a new warehouse and distribution centre in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. The approximately 400,000 sq ft space will house a distribution centre and retail factory store.
- RTR-500DC wireless handheld data collector by T&D Corporation
- Enterprise Foods secures investment from Hattington Capital
- Fowler Welch wins Cott ambient soft drinks UK distribution contract
- Gist adds Ireland-compliant double-decker vehicles to fleet
- Refrigerental adds 'Tell us your business' feature to website
- Waitrose to launch trial of automated lockers on transport network
- Lesaffre sells UK food distributor BFP Wholesale to Zimt
- Mix1 and Shadow Beverage enter into US distribution and management contract
- Sainsbury's recycles its food crates with Schoeller Allibert
- Thermotraffic modernises its entire fleet
- Merck enters into distribution agreement with Azelis for Candurin
- Whitworths chooses IFS Applications 8 to improve manufacturing efficiency