Gist has added new different-sized vehicles to its growing temperature-controlled fleet of vehicles.
Satellite Logistics Group (SLG), a supply chain solution provider for the beverage industry, has opened a new deconsolidation warehouse in Felixstowe, England, on 1 July 2014.
- An effective ice cream category strategy can lead to long-term success
John Nevens, 23 Jun 2014
- World Cup suppliers must learn from the mistakes of the host nation
Rob Baker, Crimson & Co, 10 Jun 2014
- Drinks companies should stop being 'asset junkies'
Crispin Mair, Crimson & Co, 2 May 2014
- Rapid retail change
Richard Hall, 24 Apr 2014
- McDonald's: leveraging its position within the wider beef industry
Keith Kenny, McDonald's Europe, 20 Jan 2014
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Burnt Tree's Refrigerental has developed new customer-focused features to add to its website: the 'Tell us your business' feature.
Waitrose is set to become the first supermarket in the UK to launch a trial of automated, temperature-controlled lockers for online grocery orders in 10 third party locations on the transport network.
Lesaffre has announced the sale of 100% of UK food distributor BFP Wholesale Limited to private equity consortium Zimt Holding. Transaction details were not disclosed.
- Mix1 and Shadow Beverage enter into US distribution and management contract
- Sainsbury's recycles its food crates with Schoeller Allibert
- Thermotraffic modernises its entire fleet
- Merck enters into distribution agreement with Azelis for Candurin
- Whitworths chooses IFS Applications 8 to improve manufacturing efficiency
- KeHE Distributors acquires Nature's Best
- Satellite Logistics Group expands distribution centre network in Europe
- IWM signs distribution deal with Global Machinery and Supplies
- Tibbett Logistics extends retail logistics operations in Romania
- Britvic Soft Drinks extends Wincanton supply chain contract
- ACS&T and Ticco Foods announce new 10-year logistics deal
- United Biscuits reduces carbon emissions with longer trailers