At Packaging & Innovations 2015 in Birmingham, Darren Wood interviews App UK's Keith Johnston about the company's sealed bag machines
Waitrose will expand its Click & Collect offering in autumn when it becomes the first supermarket in the UK to launch a trial of automated, temperature-controlled lockers for online grocery orders in third party locations on the transport network.
- Suppliers need to embrace range reviews as multiples battle for stand-out
John Nevens, 10 Mar 2015
- Tesco’s SKU cull highlights importance to be range review-ready
John Nevens, Bridgethorne co-founder, 12 Feb 2015
- Road narrows for French ‘drive’ retailers
Richard Hall, 8 Jan 2015
- Multi-channel retailing has serious implications for quality of FMCG staff
John Nevens, 8 Dec 2014
- Christmas food and drink spending to grow 1.2%
Joanne Denney-Finch, IGD chief executive, 1 Dec 2014
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Provençal olive oil, which represents some of southern France's finest artisans, has extended its portfolio of UK-based stockists.
Starbucks and Tingyi have entered into an agreement for the manufacture and distribution of the US company's ready-to-drink products in mainland China.
Fat-free frozen yogurt brand Lick has extended its portfolio of stockists in the UK with a new national listing with Waitrose.
- Caffé Ottavo signs exclusive distribution agreement with Seymour Valentine
- Interview: Anson producing innovative coalesce and snap & seal design
- Interview: Huhtamaki produces corrugated meals tray for Marks & Spencer
- Isotonic sports drink brand iPro Sport secures UK listing with Spar
- Aldi and Waitrose are fastest growing food retailers, says new study
- Tom's Pies reveals brand and pack redesign to accompany Ocado listing
- Danone to extend Spanish frozen yogurt shop franchise with 15 new stores
- Smurfit Kappa's new Shelf-Facer 'increases product visibility by up to 50%'
- Frozen yogurt brand Claudi & Fin secures three more national listings
- Farmer-owned nut producer secures travel retail listing with EasyJet
- New-look Savse juices secure national listing with supermarket chain Asda
- Herbal tea brand launches new point-of-sale campaign