Starbucks Coffee Company has appointed Deverl Maserang as executive vice president leading the company's global supply chain organization.
The Co-operative Group has completed the overhaul of its entire UK-wide logistics network with the official opening of its state-of-the-art distribution centre in north Derbyshire.
- Will the Morrisons-Ocado deal upset Waitrose?
Sam Fuller, Altium, 17 May 2013
- Jon Copestake comments on Tesco’s Fresh & Easy US withdrawal
Jon Copestake, 8 Apr 2013
- A challenge from Sage: tips on starting a business in retail
Graham Soult, 14 Feb 2013
- Horse meat: What's the big deal?
Rebecca Prescott, 8 Feb 2013
- Promotional pricing practices: the OFT’s latest guidelines
Dominic Watkins, senior associate at DWF, 1 Feb 2013
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Wm Morrison Supermarkets has announced a long-term agreement with Ocado Group that will enable Morrisons.com to commence grocery deliveries to customers by January 2014.
Tesco has increased its support for Scottish agriculture by offering customers in Scotland 100% fresh Scottish chicken.
The Kroger Co has unveiled a clean energy production system that will convert food that can't be sold or donated into clean energy.
- Itsu 3 Minute Noodle Pots
- Walmart to raise standards at factories in Bangladesh supply chain
- Britvic launches new pilot scheme for Pepsi UK range
- Homegrown energy drinks fuel the market in Australia and New Zealand
- Starbucks and Green Mountain enter into long-term strategic partnership
- JO Sims agrees logistics deal with Gist for the transport of cherries
- United Airlines to serve Tito's Handmade Vodka on all flights
- Belvoir Fruit Farms launches lemonade in 250ml can
- Red tape is 'bigger risk than cash flow' for catering industry, says E.ON
- Smoothie King signs 49 new franchise agreements
- Harvey Nichols to stock Lifeway Frozen Kefir in UK distribution deal
- Kuzari forms strategic partnership with Rollo Mio Artisan Bakery