Johnnie Walker maintains its leadership of the duty-free spirits world. Despite a decline of -4.5% in 2013, the brand has maintained its lead over Absolut, which also declined in 2013.
Waitrose will expand its Click & Collect offering in autumn when it becomes the first supermarket in the UK to launch a trial of automated, temperature-controlled lockers for online grocery orders in third party locations on the transport network.
- The changing food and beverage landscape
Claire Phoenix, 26 Sep 2014
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- Can independent grocers avoid the chop?
Peter Bennett, 22 Jul 2014
- World Cup suppliers must learn from the mistakes of the host nation
Rob Baker, Crimson & Co, 10 Jun 2014
- Drinks companies should stop being 'asset junkies'
Crispin Mair, Crimson & Co, 2 May 2014
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Online discount food store Approved Food has announced a move to a new headquarters in Sheffield to enable the company to cater for strong retail demand.
Taco Bell, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, has opened its first High Street restaurant in the UK.
Jamaican beverage brand Ting has introduced Ting Light; a new carbonated soft drink, which contains no added sugar.
- Starbucks trials Pod food range in three central London stores
- Stute Foods launches three-jar case format for convenience stores
- RH Amar adds Italian olive oil brand Monini to its portfolio
- Anges de Sucre launches wholesale offering with select partners
- New packaging and new distribution deal for Keen Nutrition
- The Coca-Cola Company launches Coke Zero in India
- McCafé Premium Roast ground coffee by McDonald's Canada
- UK food & drink producers prepare for tough year ahead
- Amira expands rice distribution with Waitrose listing
- Thomas Bucher to step down as Gategroup CFO at end of 2014
- Central England Co-Operative becomes first retailer to sell iPro Sport
- Mash Direct to expand into Great Britain with listings in Asda