A survey has found that 60% of American consumers think that convenience stores are a place to find "healthy, nutritious products", increasing to 70% among younger respondents.
Waitrose will expand its Click & Collect offering in autumn when it becomes the first supermarket in the UK to launch a trial of automated, temperature-controlled lockers for online grocery orders in third party locations on the transport network.
- French drive slowdown
Richard Hall, 23 Apr 2015
- Tesco update provides a chance to 'clean out the closet'
David Gray, Planet Retail, 22 Apr 2015
- Wine survey underlines importance of understanding consumer behaviour
John Nevens, Bridgethorne, 20 Apr 2015
- Beverage as art
Richard Hall, 9 Apr 2015
- Suppliers must be range review ready, or risk becoming toast
John Nevens, Bridgethorne, 8 Apr 2015
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Morgenrot has made Uncle Jim's stout from Rye River Brewery available to UK retailers, extending its offering of bottled beers from the Irish craft brewer.
New research has shed light on the shopping and cooking habits of the millennial generation, suggesting that many brands' marketing approaches are based on misperceptions.
Holland and Barrett has launched its first free-from concept store, to be supported later by 50 more across the UK and a broadening of its online offering to 3,000 products.
- 'Encouraging signs' for Tesco despite £6.4bn of losses
- Graham's Bakery secures listing for nine of its products with Budgen's
- MBG Group acquires minority stake in UK distributor Proof Drinks
- Ginsters launches microwavable breakfast products for busy morning shoppers
- MexImport becomes exclusive European and UK distributor of True Agave syrup
- Dunkin' Donuts set to allow Android users to pay with Google Wallet
- Interview: Presse Distribution Automatique proud of magazine vendor
- Podcast: Sealed bags a speciality for App UK
- Provençal olive oil producing cooperative secures new UK listings
- Starbucks and Tingyi sign distribution agreement for mainland China
- Frozen yogurt brand Lick secures new listing with Waitrose
- Caffé Ottavo signs exclusive distribution agreement with Seymour Valentine