Danone has announced an expansion of Yogurteria frozen yogurt shop franchise with the addition of 15 new outlets across Spain.
Waitrose will expand its Click & Collect offering in autumn when it becomes the first supermarket in the UK to launch a trial of automated, temperature-controlled lockers for online grocery orders in third party locations on the transport network.
- Tesco’s SKU cull highlights importance to be range review-ready
John Nevens, Bridgethorne co-founder, 12 Feb 2015
- Road narrows for French ‘drive’ retailers
Richard Hall, 8 Jan 2015
- Multi-channel retailing has serious implications for quality of FMCG staff
John Nevens, 8 Dec 2014
- Christmas food and drink spending to grow 1.2%
Joanne Denney-Finch, IGD chief executive, 1 Dec 2014
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Smurfit Kappa has announced the launch of the Shelf-Facer innovation, which it claimed “increases the visibility of goods on the shelf by up to 50%”.
Frozen yogurt lolly brand Claudi & Fin will round off an exciting year with the extension of an existing stockist arrangement, and launches into three new UK retailers.
Fairtrade nut company Liberation Foods has secured its first travel retail listing with an exclusive deal to supply its salted cashews and peanuts to airline EasyJet.
- New-look Savse juices secure national listing with supermarket chain Asda
- Herbal tea brand launches new point-of-sale campaign
- Tesco to cut 25,000 products in battle with discounters
- Sugar-free cookie brand achieves first export business with UAE listing
- Vegetable accompaniments producer announces Middle East entry
- Groceries Code Adjudicator investigates Tesco's relationship with suppliers
- Maverick cider maker secures listing with national pub chain
- Köld to unveil frozen cocktails on Not on the High Street
- UK volume sales of beer predicted to rise for first time in five years
- UK supermarkets – 5 predictions for 2015
- The Coca-Cola Company selects Slush Puppie to partner Fanta Frozen roll out
- UK consumers happy to buy damaged fruit and vegetables