Hershey India Private Ltd, a subsidiary of The Hershey Company, will bring the sweets brand Jolly Rancher to India.
IRI has published its annual special report about the private label market in Europe and the US.
- Singular achievement
Richard Hall, 24 Oct 2013
- Interview: Friends Fun Wine In A Can CEO Joe Peleg
Claire Phoenix, 18 Oct 2013
- Top sellers in US convenience
Richard Hall, 15 Oct 2013
- SHS and the beverage ideas machine
Claire Phoenix, 20 Sep 2013
- Will the Morrisons-Ocado deal upset Waitrose?
Sam Fuller, Altium, 17 May 2013
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Xyience Xenergy has announced a partnership with Capital Distributing that will offer access to more than 1,800 retail doors within the eight counties in the Oklahoma City metro.
UK-based Essential Trading cooperative is updating and expanding its storage facilities for chilled and frozen goods.
Online food distributor Mexgrocer has announced the launch of its first franchise in mainland Europe.
- Krispy Kreme signs agreement with Dulce Restaurants to expand in Houston
- PLj Lemon Juice secures distribution in 500 Tesco stores
- First class water is to be served to first class travellers on Virgin Train
- Upbeat secures Ocado and WHSmith listings
- Anchor Cheddar cheese rolls out into convenience channel
- Burger King to 'aggressively develop' brand presence in France
- Fresca moves to Wesupply's B2B OneTime EDI platform
- Thunder Toffee Vodka gets listing with Aer Rianta
- Non-alcoholic Hot Toddy listed at Harrods
- Food trends for 2014 by 'Supermarket Guru' Phil Lempert
- Estrella Galicia announces UK launch
- Tata Starbucks Limited opens flagship store in Bengaluru