UK food producer Whitworths has chosen IFS Applications 8 to improve manufacturing efficiency, stock control and supply chain forecasting.
Danish international discount grocery retailer Netto is returning to Britain in a new trial format, bringing a fresh Scandinavian flavour to the UK discount sector.
- Can independent grocers avoid the chop?
Peter Bennett, 22 Jul 2014
- World Cup suppliers must learn from the mistakes of the host nation
Rob Baker, Crimson & Co, 10 Jun 2014
- Drinks companies should stop being 'asset junkies'
Crispin Mair, Crimson & Co, 2 May 2014
- Rapid retail change
Richard Hall, 24 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
KeHE Distributors has agreed to acquire Nature's Best, a California-based distributor of health and natural food products.
Juice supplier Frobishers is to be stocked across all Champneys health spas in cafe and restaurant outlets from August 2014, as the brand successfully stretches into the health and fitness sector.
Manchester-based importer Morgenrot has moved quickly to add Avalon Sidra to its portfolio following growing consumer interest in world ciders and Spanish food and drink.
- NFU president criticises Tesco's decision to promote New Zealand lamb
- CaféPod acquires online retail platform Big Cup Little Cup
- Circle K to stock Koma Unwind relaxation brand in select US stores
- Tibbett Logistics extends retail logistics operations in Romania
- Britvic Soft Drinks extends Wincanton supply chain contract
- ACS&T and Ticco Foods announce new 10-year logistics deal
- English Provender to market and distribute Sweet Mandarin sauces
- United Biscuits reduces carbon emissions with longer trailers
- Rotech RF2 overprinting system helps overcome sleeve-coding headaches
- Müller confirms no change to July 2014 milk price
- Sino Agro Food partners with Tesco for supply of beef and lamb
- Corrugated packaging provides shelf standout for new energy gels