British patisserie specialist Anges de Sucre, a producer of gourmet macarons and marshmallows, has announced the launch of its exclusive wholesale offering to select partners.
Waitrose will expand its Click & Collect offering in autumn when it becomes the first supermarket in the UK to launch a trial of automated, temperature-controlled lockers for online grocery orders in third party locations on the transport network.
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- Can independent grocers avoid the chop?
Peter Bennett, 22 Jul 2014
- World Cup suppliers must learn from the mistakes of the host nation
Rob Baker, Crimson & Co, 10 Jun 2014
- Drinks companies should stop being 'asset junkies'
Crispin Mair, Crimson & Co, 2 May 2014
- Rapid retail change
Richard Hall, 24 Apr 2014
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Keen Nutrition, a Northern Irish manufacturer of almond and other nut butter spreads, has signed a distribution deal with Glasgow-based Green City Whole Foods.
Close to eight years after its global launch, The Coca-Cola Company has launched Coca-Cola Zero in India.
McDonald's Canada is expanding its coffee portfolio with the national launch of McCafé Premium Roast ground coffee, as well as on-demand formats compatible with Tassimo and Keurig.
- UK food & drink producers prepare for tough year ahead
- Amira expands rice distribution with Waitrose listing
- Thomas Bucher to step down as Gategroup CFO at end of 2014
- Central England Co-Operative becomes first retailer to sell iPro Sport
- Mash Direct to expand into Great Britain with listings in Asda
- Steenbergs teams up with Oxfam for Christmas
- Noho partners with Telford for distribution in Hong Kong and Macau
- Italian premium bitter Averna to be distributed by J Wray and Nephew UK
- Lindt & Sprungli acquires new warehouse space in Pennsylvania
- Real Yorkshire Pudding Company installs ICE Vulcan print and apply labeller
- PepsiCo launches Aquafina in Sri Lanka
- Fowler Welch wins Cott ambient soft drinks UK distribution contract