Alma de Cuba has introduced its first premium Nespresso-compatible capsules, priced at £8 for 20 capsules. This is a medium-to-high roast bean (100% Cuban mountain-grown Arabica).
Waitrose will expand its Click & Collect offering in autumn when it becomes the first supermarket in the UK to launch a trial of automated, temperature-controlled lockers for online grocery orders in third party locations on the transport network.
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
- Tea market offers strong prospects for growth
John Nevens, 8 Oct 2014
- The changing food and beverage landscape
Claire Phoenix, 26 Sep 2014
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- Can independent grocers avoid the chop?
Peter Bennett, 22 Jul 2014
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Jimmy's Iced Coffee has secured another high profile listing for its two core products, with the Original and Skinny varieties now available in 180 Boots stores across the UK.
The rapid growth of liquid water enhancers as an on-the go product across the US has encouraged manufacturers to target the same market in the UK.
MasterCard and Zwipe have announced their partnership for the launch of the world’s first contactless payment card featuring an integrated fingerprint sensor.
- New World Foods launches Local Legends Beef Jerky brand in Japan
- Udi's Gluten Free launches 25 listings into Tesco
- Wensleydale Creamery & Yorkshire Provender announce brand partnership
- First Milk's Quark distributed to caterers via Brakes
- Áreas opens world’s first Espace Evian outlet at Madrid Barajas Airport
- Genesis Crafty introduces range of Speciality Breads in Waitrose
- Jude's Truly Chocolate Dairy Ice Cream
- Cuba Herbal Energy Juice now sold in Fresh Healthy Vending Machines
- One Water Butterfly bottles aiming for premium UK restaurants
- BisBas 'new and improved' cooking sauces, and Whole Foods listing
- Top 10 duty free spirits brands 2014 according to IWSR
- Approved Food expands facilities to meet high demand