McDonald's and Kraft will collaborate to expand the manufacture, marketing and distribution of the McCafé brand in the US by packaging its coffee for sale in grocery stores and other retailers.
Waitrose will expand its Click & Collect offering in autumn when it becomes the first supermarket in the UK to launch a trial of automated, temperature-controlled lockers for online grocery orders in third party locations on the transport network.
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- Can independent grocers avoid the chop?
Peter Bennett, 22 Jul 2014
- World Cup suppliers must learn from the mistakes of the host nation
Rob Baker, Crimson & Co, 10 Jun 2014
- Drinks companies should stop being 'asset junkies'
Crispin Mair, Crimson & Co, 2 May 2014
- Rapid retail change
Richard Hall, 24 Apr 2014
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Ready meal brand Diet Chef is founded on the idea of having your own chef, just like the celebrities do.
Three new brands will launch into UK health food retailer Holland & Barrett's sports nutrition category this month.
Gist has added new different-sized vehicles to its growing temperature-controlled fleet of vehicles.
- AWC secures importation and distribution deal with Domaine Clarence Dillon
- Cocozia expands US distribution and launches Mango Coconut Water
- Nakd snacks now offered at 10,000 till points across 900 UK Tesco stores
- Xyience distribution with Canada Dry New York increases retail presence
- Président Butter now available in the US
- Liberation Foods partners with Traidcraft in marketing & distribution deal
- Savse secures Ocado listing for fruit and vegetable smoothies
- Refrigerental adds 'Tell us your business' feature to website
- Waitrose to launch trial of automated lockers on transport network
- Rebel Kitchen gets exclusive listing in Waitrose
- Lesaffre sells UK food distributor BFP Wholesale to Zimt
- Tussock Jumper Wines to launch in UK & Ireland