Following the news that DS Waters has changed its name to DS Services of America, the company has acquired the Washington DC territory of Roaring Spring Water.
IRI has published its annual special report about the private label market in Europe and the US.
- Drive drama in France
Richard Hall, 4 Feb 2014
- The cocktail system that sits right next to your coffee machine
Shaun Weston, 29 Jan 2014
- Retailers have only themselves to blame for dire Christmas sales
Professor Andre Spicer, Cass Business School, 9 Jan 2014
- 10 trends in food and drink retail for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 23 Dec 2013
- Singular achievement
Richard Hall, 24 Oct 2013
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Mondelez International has teamed up with Prehype, a venture development firm, to launch two beta platforms: Prankstr and Betabox.
Langlade Springs private label bottled water is now available to ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) distributor members through ESP Web.
Evolution Fresh customers in the Midwest now have more access to the juice in more than 360 Chicagoland company-operated Starbucks stores.
- Royal Wessanen sells Natudis to Vroegop Ruhe & Co
- Bennett Opie secures Tesco listing for Monin gift sets
- Bread Du Jour announces new editions and new distribution partners
- 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey now available across the US
- Casey's General Stores to acquire 24 Stop-n-Go locations in the US
- Chi Drinks signs Middle East distribution deal with Wellbeing International
- Bio-Synergy Skinny Water gets Tesco listing thanks to CBL Drinks
- Cashel Blue chosen for Pret A Manger Signature Wrap
- Oceasoft Emerald wireless temperature tracker
- Hasslacher's Solid Hot Chocolate Discs
- Rebranded Vini & Bal's range gets Sainsbury's listing
- Epicurex partners with KeHE for Cocozia distribution in Florida