The Coca-Cola Company will roll-out the global brand Fanta, in a frozen carbonated format in five European countries initially, with the support of European frozen drinks experts Slush Puppie Ltd.
Waitrose will expand its Click & Collect offering in autumn when it becomes the first supermarket in the UK to launch a trial of automated, temperature-controlled lockers for online grocery orders in third party locations on the transport network.
- Multi-channel retailing has serious implications for quality of FMCG staff
John Nevens, 8 Dec 2014
- Christmas food and drink spending to grow 1.2%
Joanne Denney-Finch, IGD chief executive, 1 Dec 2014
- How do you sell more Innocent Drinks in store?
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
- Tea market offers strong prospects for growth
John Nevens, 8 Oct 2014
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
New research from Mintel finds as many as half (48%) of UK fruit and vegetable buyers agree that they would buy oddly shaped fruit or vegetables if they were of good quality.
Only six Methuselahs of beer have been made for sale in the world, and one of them is now in London – at Sourced Market St Pancras.
Experts are warning that food prices in the UK will return to 2% inflation in 2015, after a year of falling prices.
- US Food & Drink Administration introduces calorie counts on menu
- EU legislation on plastic bags paves way for compostable shopping bags
- Coca-Cola Enterprises invests in new can line in Grigny, France
- Tesco commissions Anthesis Group to develop online sustainability community
- Aldi astounds analysts with potential China move
- Propercorn launches Sweet Ginger & Orange flavour
- Low Sodium Sea Salt Co announces joint venture with Greentrade Industries
- How British supply chain industry needs to think outside of the box
- MySupermarket develops real-time campaign tracker
- Rebecca Evans talks about prioritising Welsh exports
- Local provenance loses out to freshness, says new Datamonitor research
- Abergavenny Fine Food Co targets 120% increase in goat's cheese products