Lanarkshire, Scotland-based Discount Coffee Company has announced a partnership with luxury coffee brand Davidoff.
Waitrose will expand its Click & Collect offering in autumn when it becomes the first supermarket in the UK to launch a trial of automated, temperature-controlled lockers for online grocery orders in third party locations on the transport network.
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
- Tea market offers strong prospects for growth
John Nevens, 8 Oct 2014
- The changing food and beverage landscape
Claire Phoenix, 26 Sep 2014
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- Can independent grocers avoid the chop?
Peter Bennett, 22 Jul 2014
See more Distribution topics
- Distribution > Logistics
- Distribution > Retail
Premium cake brand, Kate's Cakes has launched its new 'Cake Squares' product range into Tesco stores nationwide.
In the UK, Cadbury’s has discontinued its traditional Christmas stocking-filler chocolate coin range.
Organic Konjac range Slendier has relaunched in new packaging and secured a new listing with online retailer Ocado.
- Cuckoo secures new listings for Bircher muesli range
- TLP becomes 5 Oil UK distributor
- Nespresso-compatible Cafecito Capsules from Alma de Cuba
- Jimmy's Iced Coffee now listed in Boots Meal Deal
- Report: UK uses liquid water enhancers at home rather than on-the-go
- MasterCard & Zwipe launch world’s first biometric contactless payment card
- New World Foods launches Local Legends Beef Jerky brand in Japan
- Udi's Gluten Free launches 25 listings into Tesco
- Wensleydale Creamery & Yorkshire Provender announce brand partnership
- First Milk's Quark distributed to caterers via Brakes
- Áreas opens world’s first Espace Evian outlet at Madrid Barajas Airport
- Genesis Crafty introduces range of Speciality Breads in Waitrose