Shaun Weston talks to Bill Bruce and Andreas Exarheas about the recent Packaging Innovations show at Birmingham NEC, discussing new technology and innovations, and journalistic frustrations!
Crown Holdings has released its second Sustainability Report, which is structured using the Global Reporting Initiative's (GRI) G3 Guidelines at Application Level C.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises to invest £1m a week in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 7 Mar 2014
- Tea 2030 launches in London
Claire Phoenix, 14 Feb 2014
- Celebrating FoodBev.com's 6th birthday
Shaun Weston, 22 Jan 2014
- New momentum in global recycling improvements
Richard Hall, 10 Dec 2013
- Every Can Counts celebrates good year for recycling with showcase video
Shaun Weston, 22 Nov 2013
In the second part of a three-part series, Vegware communications director Lucy Frankel tells Bill Bruce that 'clarity is key when it comes to compostable labels'.
The Hershey Company says it has exceeded three of its key environmental sustainability goals set in 2012.
Lars Liebscher from BASF talks about ecovio biodegradable plastic and the world's first compostable coffee capsule.
- How 'eco packaging' has evolved, according to Vegware
- Nestlé Waters Canada adds Perrier in 1-litre PET bottles
- Incromega range awarded Friend of the Sea certification
- PET Processors UK joins Avery Dennison's PET liner recycling programme
- Dynamic Energy Solutions completes solar project for Napoli Foods
- International Bottled Water Association opposes San Francisco legislation
- Biodegradable plastic bags are a myth, says professor
- BASF launches ingredients based on certified sustainable palm (kernel) oil
- Vita Coco announces partnership with Surfers Against Sewage
- The background behind the Tea 2030 sustainability project
- UpperCup launches premium reusable cup
- Tetra Pak launches energy saving juice pasteurization process