Branston – a UK supplier of potatoes – has been awarded the Carbon Trust Waste Standard by the Carbon Trust.
According to Oceana, nine fisheries combined throw away almost half of what they catch and are responsible for more than 50% of all reported 'bycatch' in the US, injuring and killing thousands of protected and endangered species every year.
- Edible packaging – innovation at its best
Bill Bruce, 31 Mar 2014
- Coca-Cola Enterprises to invest £1m a week in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 7 Mar 2014
- Tea 2030 launches in London
Claire Phoenix, 14 Feb 2014
- Celebrating FoodBev.com's 6th birthday
Shaun Weston, 22 Jan 2014
- New momentum in global recycling improvements
Richard Hall, 10 Dec 2013
Carrington Co is introducing Carrington Organics Tea to its existing range of products.
RealCup, an independent single-serve beverage brand launched by Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee, is launching the EcoCup, a new recyclable capsule compatible with all K-cup brewers.
Biome Bioplastics, a developer of natural polymers, has been shortlisted for the BusinessGreen Leaders Awards 2014 in the 'Innovation of the Year' category.
- Gruppo Francia reduces packaging weight of Aldi's Cucina Mozzarella
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, March 2014
- Climate targets rely on reducing meat and dairy consumption, says research
- European glass recycling rate passes 70% mark
- UK dairy industry improves energy efficiency
- Nampak Plastics wins award for sustainable business leadership
- Coca-Cola Enterprises launches recycling challenge
- Erema to launch Intarema 504 K recycling system
- Israel to host World Dairy Summit 2014
- European Commission proposes more and better rules for organic food
- Rexam renews sponsorship of the World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Arla develops global strategy for sustainable dairy farming