Coca-Cola HBC has been awarded an A rating by the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), and a place in the CDP Global Climate Performance Leadership Index 2014.
Global beverage can maker Rexam has created an infographic that highlights the three key stages of beverage cans within the circular economy: manufacturing, consumption and recycling.
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Europe recycling spurt
Richard Hall, 25 Sep 2014
- Closed Loop Fund could help woeful US recycling rates
Richard Hall, 23 Sep 2014
- Water shortage urgency
Richard Hall, 11 Sep 2014
- Do zero-packaging supermarkets actually work?
Richard Hall, 14 Aug 2014
Amcor has received the highest Climate Disclosure rating of companies listed in the ASX200, being awarded a perfect score of 100% for its Climate Disclosure.
At the 11th Global Bottled Water Congress, Marco Settembri, chairman and CEO of Nestlé Waters, gave the keynote address, 'Deepening consumer understanding of healthy hydration'.
Nestlé has opened its most water-efficient factory in the world in Mexico, in a move that the company plans to replicate in other Nestlé factories globally.
- UK parliamentary event highlights the Soft Drinks Sustainability Roadmap
- 10 big ideas to boost global food access and availability
- Carbon Disclosure Project honours Symrise for greenhouse gas transparency
- Food waste from ice cream site produces electricity as landfill eliminated
- Ricardo-AEA wins contract to support the On-Pack Recycling Label
- Tetra Pak launches pack made entirely from renewable plant-based materials
- Nestlé inaugurates Dairy Farming Institute in China
- Fairtrade turns 20: Free trade ‘a myth that’s had its day’, says CEO
- US PET container recycling rate hits 31%
- The top 10 stories on FoodBev.com in September 2014
- Alan Lawson on the economic benefits of installing PV systems
- Novelis opens world's largest aluminium recycling centre