McDonald's has announced its 2014 Best of Sustainable Supply award winners, with Fonterra Australia earning a prestigious place alongside 50 other top projects.
According to Oceana, nine fisheries combined throw away almost half of what they catch and are responsible for more than 50% of all reported 'bycatch' in the US, injuring and killing thousands of protected and endangered species every year.
- Edible packaging – innovation at its best
Bill Bruce, 31 Mar 2014
- Coca-Cola Enterprises to invest £1m a week in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 7 Mar 2014
- Tea 2030 launches in London
Claire Phoenix, 14 Feb 2014
- Celebrating FoodBev.com's 6th birthday
Shaun Weston, 22 Jan 2014
- New momentum in global recycling improvements
Richard Hall, 10 Dec 2013
Branston – a UK supplier of potatoes – has been awarded the Carbon Trust Waste Standard by the Carbon Trust.
Carrington Co is introducing Carrington Organics Tea to its existing range of products.
RealCup, an independent single-serve beverage brand launched by Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee, is launching the EcoCup, a new recyclable capsule compatible with all K-cup brewers.
- Biome Bioplastics shortlisted in BusinessGreen Awards for coffee pod
- Gruppo Francia reduces packaging weight of Aldi's Cucina Mozzarella
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, March 2014
- Climate targets rely on reducing meat and dairy consumption, says research
- European glass recycling rate passes 70% mark
- UK dairy industry improves energy efficiency
- Nampak Plastics wins award for sustainable business leadership
- Coca-Cola Enterprises launches recycling challenge
- Erema to launch Intarema 504 K recycling system
- Israel to host World Dairy Summit 2014
- European Commission proposes more and better rules for organic food
- Rexam renews sponsorship of the World Beverage Innovation Awards