Coveris Rigid has released its first non-dairy specific 38mm tamper evident cap, which is currently the lightest creation of its kind on the market.
Global beverage can maker Rexam has created an infographic that highlights the three key stages of beverage cans within the circular economy: manufacturing, consumption and recycling.
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Europe recycling spurt
Richard Hall, 25 Sep 2014
- Closed Loop Fund could help woeful US recycling rates
Richard Hall, 23 Sep 2014
- Water shortage urgency
Richard Hall, 11 Sep 2014
- Do zero-packaging supermarkets actually work?
Richard Hall, 14 Aug 2014
Recleim LLC has announced that it will serve as the recycling services provider for Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV), the largest privately held Pepsi-Cola bottler in North America.
London based Lickalix has launched a crowdfunding campaign on Crowdcube to help it raise £225,000 towards the national expansion of its gourmet ice lolly business.
UAE bottled water manufacturer Al Ain Food & Beverages has expanded its production for Al Ain Water, increasing from 32 million cases to 52 million cases of bottled water a year.
- Barry Callebaut to switch to fully segregated RSPO cocoa butter
- Coca-Cola Del Valle Reserva juice wins packaging prize at 2014 ABRE Awards
- Coca-Cola HBC achieves double win for sustainability efforts
- Amcor wins Climate Disclosure Award with perfect score
- Marco Settembri from Nestlé Waters on healthy hydration
- Nestlé opens water-efficient Cero Agua dairy factory in Mexico
- UK parliamentary event highlights the Soft Drinks Sustainability Roadmap
- 10 big ideas to boost global food access and availability
- Carbon Disclosure Project honours Symrise for greenhouse gas transparency
- Food waste from ice cream site produces electricity as landfill eliminated
- Ricardo-AEA wins contract to support the On-Pack Recycling Label
- Tetra Pak launches pack made entirely from renewable plant-based materials