Nestlé has opened its most water-efficient factory in the world in Mexico, in a move that the company plans to replicate in other Nestlé factories globally.
Global beverage can maker Rexam has created an infographic that highlights the three key stages of beverage cans within the circular economy: manufacturing, consumption and recycling.
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Europe recycling spurt
Richard Hall, 25 Sep 2014
- Closed Loop Fund could help woeful US recycling rates
Richard Hall, 23 Sep 2014
- Water shortage urgency
Richard Hall, 11 Sep 2014
- Do zero-packaging supermarkets actually work?
Richard Hall, 14 Aug 2014
The British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA), which represents the soft drinks industry in the UK, has held a parliamentary event to highlight efforts to improve sustainability in the soft drinks sector
To demonstrate both what is needed and what is possible for food and agribusiness, Rabobank has developed 10 big ideas that could improve global food availability and food access over the next decade.
Symrise takes a leading position in dealing responsibly with climate change. The CDP reached this conclusion after having assessed 350 companies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Food waste from ice cream site produces electricity as landfill eliminated
- Ricardo-AEA wins contract to support the On-Pack Recycling Label
- Tetra Pak launches pack made entirely from renewable plant-based materials
- Nestlé inaugurates Dairy Farming Institute in China
- Fairtrade turns 20: Free trade ‘a myth that’s had its day’, says CEO
- US PET container recycling rate hits 31%
- The top 10 stories on FoodBev.com in September 2014
- Alan Lawson on the economic benefits of installing PV systems
- Novelis opens world's largest aluminium recycling centre
- From Biogas to Bioresources – why ADBA widened its remit
- Harrison Catering reduces environmental impact with the help of Vegware
- United Biscuits to use waste cooking oil to power lorry fleet