UK coffee chain Costa has been awarded the first two-star sustainability rating by the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
Global beverage can maker Rexam has created an infographic that highlights the three key stages of beverage cans within the circular economy: manufacturing, consumption and recycling.
- Plastic waste soils the seas
Richard Hall, 26 Feb 2015
- Reducing waste and waists – a new route to elevating your brand?
Emma Brock, managing director of Lewis Moberly, 23 Feb 2015
- Milk, meat and the climate crisis
Richard Hall, 19 Feb 2015
- Hidden water
Richard Hall, 5 Feb 2015
- World's biggest threat
Richard Hall, 3 Feb 2015
France's national assembly has passed a law that will force supermarkets to donate unsold food and drink, rather than spoiling and wasting it.
Corbion Purac's PLA resin has been officially certified as compostable by European certification organisation Vinçotte.
The UK's dairy industry has surpassed its own targets, after data showed that the sector had improved its energy efficiency by 15% since 2008.
- Unilever saves €250m's worth of carbon dioxide in seven years
- Abeego natural beeswax food wrap
- Optima develops 'more efficient' on-site carton can solution
- FrieslandCampina to roll out Elopak's bio-based Pure-pak carton
- Forest Stewardship Council reveals new global brand and visual identity
- Pilot Corporation turns plastic bottles into 'world's first' recycled pens
- Infographic: Crown highlights food waste issue for Earth Day 2015
- Interview: British Frozen Food Federation helping to reduce food waste
- Gallery: Photos from Natural & Organic Products Europe 2015
- Arla opts for bio-based Tetra Rex cartons for its Eko organic milk
- Infographic: Pro Carton highlights sustainability of cartonboard packaging
- Ikea brings meat-free Swedish meatball variety to its restaurants