Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) received the 2014 ’Marianne d’Or’ sustainability award for its future green headquarters in Paris.
Global beverage can maker Rexam has created an infographic that highlights the three key stages of beverage cans within the circular economy: manufacturing, consumption and recycling.
- Consumer trends influencing the carton category
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
- Bottled water under the microscope
Richard Hall, 25 Nov 2014
- Bean around the world
Douglas Rash is Treatt group VP – global sales, 24 Nov 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
A new report has revealed that the British food production sector wastes £300m each year by using outdated off-mains energy sources.
UK plastic bottle recycling firm ECO Plastics has been acquired by pan-European investor Aurelius.
Refood’s anaerobic digestion plant in Widnes is a recycling technology alternative, which diverts rubbish from landfill and converts commercial business food waste into green energy.
- Michael Smith Engineers introduces new Hollow Rotary Disk pumps
- Survey: Anaerobic digestion sees significant growth in UK
- Tetra Pak launches new service to reduce environmental impact for customers
- UK kerbside collection of beverage cartons hits 60%
- Milk will remain the white gold for the next decade
- Martini Asti features streamlined, sustainable glass bottles
- Bath Ales named sustainability champion
- Bottled water projected to be US no 1 packaged drink by 2016
- Interview with Omer Emran on Tetra Pak’s new bio-based Tetra Rex carton
- BASF celebrates 150th anniversary with Creator Space program
- EquiTherm energy recovery system
- Bioplastics production capacities to grow more than 400% by 2018