Pilot Corporation has developed "the world's first" line of pens made using recycled polyethylene terephthalate from plastic water bottles.
Global beverage can maker Rexam has created an infographic that highlights the three key stages of beverage cans within the circular economy: manufacturing, consumption and recycling.
- Plastic waste soils the seas
Richard Hall, 26 Feb 2015
- Reducing waste and waists – a new route to elevating your brand?
Emma Brock, managing director of Lewis Moberly, 23 Feb 2015
- Milk, meat and the climate crisis
Richard Hall, 19 Feb 2015
- Hidden water
Richard Hall, 5 Feb 2015
- World's biggest threat
Richard Hall, 3 Feb 2015
Packaging manufacturer Crown has produced a new infographic for Earth Day, examining food wastage and how metal packaging can reduce it on a global scale.
Jessica Gay spoke to Brian Young, CEO of the British Frozen Food Federation about methods of helping to reduce food waste.
A selection of images from the Natural & Organic Products Europe event in London.
- Arla opts for bio-based Tetra Rex cartons for its Eko organic milk
- Infographic: Pro Carton highlights sustainability of cartonboard packaging
- Ikea brings meat-free Swedish meatball variety to its restaurants
- Interview: Sealpac International's EasyLid
- PET Engineering concludes sustainable packaging research project
- Food and Agriculture Organisation publishes sustainable food plan
- Artisan Bistro launches range of sustainable frozen seafood dishes
- Cooperation needed to ensure food security for China's growing population
- Frozen food federation builds huge ice wall to highlight food waste problem
- Spring water brand Flow develops bottle that is 'thinner than an eggshell'
- Coca-Cola Enterprises launches sustainable manufacturing research program
- Winners and finalists of the World Food Innovation Awards announced at IFE