Coca-Cola Enterprises has partnered with an academic institution to launch a new research program into sustainability in the manufacturing sector.
Global beverage can maker Rexam has created an infographic that highlights the three key stages of beverage cans within the circular economy: manufacturing, consumption and recycling.
- Plastic waste soils the seas
Richard Hall, 26 Feb 2015
- Reducing waste and waists – a new route to elevating your brand?
Emma Brock, managing director of Lewis Moberly, 23 Feb 2015
- Milk, meat and the climate crisis
Richard Hall, 19 Feb 2015
- Hidden water
Richard Hall, 5 Feb 2015
- World's biggest threat
Richard Hall, 3 Feb 2015
The finalists and winners of the IFE World Food Innovation Awards 2105 – sponsored by Tetra Pak – were announced today at a special awards ceremony at IFE in London.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has revealed its environmental improvements for 2014, including a 7.8% reduction of its carbon emissions.
The impressive range of entries in the Best environmental sustainability or CSR initiative category of the World Food Innovation Awards 2015, highlights a number of important trends.
- WWF and LiveWell for Life call for European sustainable food plan
- Mechline launches food waste program to offer guidance to foodservice firms
- Tetra Pak makes 'further progress' towards environmental objectives
- Infographic: World Water Day puts focus on sustainable water use
- ExxonMobil collaborates on energy efficiency advice for manufacturers
- Elopak and Sabic collaborate on 'virtually 100% renewable' carton
- Interview: Greenearth Packaging producing ovenable paperboard
- Coca-Cola and will.i.am launch fashion line made from recycled packaging
- Interview: The world's first plantable cup
- Aldi launches eco-friendly vegetable carton packs in German supermarkets
- New recommendations could 'prevent 250,000 tonnes of food waste every year'
- US firm develops coffee cup that can be planted and grown into trees