UK-based Costa Coffee has joined the Simply Cups recycling scheme.
Global beverage can maker Rexam has created an infographic that highlights the three key stages of beverage cans within the circular economy: manufacturing, consumption and recycling.
- Do zero-packaging supermarkets actually work?
Richard Hall, 14 Aug 2014
- Recycling record revealed
Richard Hall, 12 Aug 2014
- Carton recycling is increasing, but there's still more to do
Richard Hall, 5 Aug 2014
- How to maximise 'shelf shout' with retail-ready packaging
Mark Ryan, TRM Packaging, 29 Jul 2014
- PET lightweighting breaks new barriers
Richard Hall, 29 Jul 2014
World demand for biofuels is expected to expand at a 3.6% annual pace, reaching 115 million metric tonnes in 2018, says a Freedonia Group report.
Germany-based Andechser Molkerei’s Andechser Natur brand has launched Crème Brulee Bio-Jogurt Mild.
Claire Rowan talks to Matt Harris, head of energy and compliance at EECO2, about his experiences with effective energy reduction.
- Co-operative boosts UK farming industry with £5m premium payouts
- Rexam highlights sustainable excellence of metal cans
- Al Ahlia Gulf Line reduces energy consumption with Sidel solutions
- Tata announces guidelines to sustainable beverage production & consumption
- Reducing energy consumption in manufacturing (interview with Ocme)
- Sarah Beaubien of Farmer Bros joins ISSP board of directors
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, July 2014
- PepsiCo and Nature Conservancy team up in new recycling initiatives in US
- Asset International helps designer highlight food waste at UK garden show
- Veolia integrates Dalkia to deliver 'larger range of services'
- Muntons to invest £5.4m in anaerobic digestion plant
- Amcor joins Recycling Partnership to boost residential recycling in the US