Coega Dairy, based in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, has opted to use filling machine technology from
88% of wood fibre purchased globally by Tetra Pak, Elopak and SIG Combibloc in 2012 was either FSC-certified fibre or originated from FSC-controlled wood. This is compared to 85% in 2011.
- New momentum in global recycling improvements
Richard Hall, 10 Dec 2013
- Every Can Counts celebrates good year for recycling with showcase video
Shaun Weston, 22 Nov 2013
- Driving the sustainability agenda in the dairy packaging industry
Ashwin Moorthy, Nampak Plastics, 29 Oct 2013
- Innovation: A problem shared is a problem halved
Louise Ayling, consultant, DNV Two Tomorrows, 16 Oct 2013
- Technology trends at Drinktec 2013
Bill Bruce, 27 Aug 2013
The latest propriety packaging innovation from Sealed Air incorporates a successful recipe for simultaneously preserving freshness and resources.
Improvements made at Frutarom US' New Jersey facility have resulted in official recognition from the state of New Jersey for environmental achievements.
A new 'Green Coffee' CFP-PCR has been published, providing the first Product Category Rule for the calculation of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions from green coffee production.
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, November 2013
- Nestlé backs Collective Recycling Project in Chile
- Guillaume Planque highlights two new Cargill launches
- EU carton recycling rate hits 40%
- Atlas Copco launches 'VSD for Life' campaign
- Dawn Meats receives Green Apple Environment award
- Nestlé tackles climate change with new ice cream freezers
- Saint-Gobain extends use of bio-based plasticizer through global markets
- Dairy Crest wins two sustainability awards
- The top five food-related legal themes for 2014
- SodaStream launches SodaStream Caps in the US
- The top 10 brand trends for 2014, according to Landor