Cargill is becoming a member of The Forest Trust (TFT), an international non-governmental organisation that partners with companies to build responsible supply chains.
Global beverage can maker Rexam has created an infographic that highlights the three key stages of beverage cans within the circular economy: manufacturing, consumption and recycling.
- Water shortage urgency
Richard Hall, 11 Sep 2014
- Do zero-packaging supermarkets actually work?
Richard Hall, 14 Aug 2014
- Recycling record revealed
Richard Hall, 12 Aug 2014
- Carton recycling is increasing, but there's still more to do
Richard Hall, 5 Aug 2014
- How to maximise 'shelf shout' with retail-ready packaging
Mark Ryan, TRM Packaging, 29 Jul 2014
US supermarket chains are launching a TV advertising campaign to try to persuade voters to reject a ballot question that would expand Massachusetts' bottle deposit law.
Rexam has announced the results of its annual pan European Community Can Challenge.
Tetra Pak is working with Kingfisher and Ikea to promote the benefits of legal, responsibly sourced, sustainable timber and clarify the role of FSC certification.
- Virent expands PlantBottle partnership with The Coca-Cola Company
- Forest Stewardship Council celebrates 20th anniversary
- Sidel helps US Coca-Cola bottler reduce blowing pressure by over 50%
- PTI reduces energy costs for bottle blow-molding operations
- Coca-Cola Enterprises and Tesco encourage customers to recycle more
- McDonald's accepts empty cans as currency in green festival campaign
- PHS Waterlogic cuts carbon footprint and gains Carbon Trust certification
- Recovered aluminium packaging can count towards national recycling targets
- 4 Aces joins Simply Cups recycling scheme
- Salt of the Earth is first Israeli company to meet GRI-G4 requirements
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, August 2014
- Food & beverage manufacturing sector makes progress in managing energy