Amazon has reinstated Pepsi True's page on its website, following its removal after it was flooded with negative reviews from environmentalist groups.
Global beverage can maker Rexam has created an infographic that highlights the three key stages of beverage cans within the circular economy: manufacturing, consumption and recycling.
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale day one: energy conservation
Andreas Exarheas, 11 Nov 2014
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Europe recycling spurt
Richard Hall, 25 Sep 2014
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has become the first company to achieve a Low Energy Company (LEC) IT accreditation.
At BrauBeviale 2014, Bill Bruce talked to Rexam recycling & environmental affairs manager Matthew Rowland-Jones about the company's renewal of its 12 sustainability commitments.
The Alliance for Beverage Cartons & the Environment (ACE) UK is the winner of CSR Initiative of the Year.
- Novelis to convert beverage can sheet to evercan aluminium by 2017
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners
- Packaging and technology from the 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- 4 key themes driving new product development in bottled water packaging
- Ecolean wins prize for packaging innovation SnapQuick
- The top 10 stories on FoodBev.com in October 2014
- Spa celebrates first European natural mineral water protection zone
- Gamko UK E3 drinks cooler
- Metal Packaging Europe develops new metal recycling logo
- DuPont takes major steps in emulsifier sustainability
- Müller UK & Ireland Group acquires Dairy Crest’s dairy operations
- Green Sheep Water selects Ball Corporation's Alumi-Tek bottle