Thermotraffic, an international logistics company for temperature-controlled transports, has modernised its entire fleet.
UK cheese producer and milk processor Wyke Farms welcomed Baroness Verma (parliamentary under secretary of state for energy and climate change) to officially open its £1m water recovery plant.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- Making plastic out of air
Richard Hall, 22 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- YXY technology – a better bet than PET?
Richard Hall, 26 Jun 2014
- The world watches Coca-Cola Enterprises' latest moves in CSR
Claire Phoenix, 6 Jun 2014
Syngenta has announced plans to broaden and scale up its Plene platform of integrated sugar cane solutions.
New research from Waste Industry Sales Monitor indicates that the environmental and cash benefits of materials recovery is taking root across the world.
Nestlé Waters UK has achieved independently verified zero waste-to-landfill at its factory in Buxton (Derbyshire), along with its head office in Rickmansworth (Hertfordshire).
- Rawlings and Beatson Clark deliver lightweight bottle for Robinsons Old Tom
- Benders Paper Cups receives environmental accreditation
- Vegware wins 'Solution of the Year' at 2degrees Awards 2014
- FriPura filter extends the life of cooking oil
- Dairy businesses must plan ahead when transitioning to greener refrigerants
- 3Boys Limited launches world's first easily recyclable paper coffee cup
- Latest rise in EU carton recycling rates is encouraging, says Ace UK
- Richard Clothier from Wyke Farms talks about £1m water recovery plant
- United Biscuits reduces carbon emissions with longer trailers
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, June 2014
- Wyke Farms officially opens £1m water recovery plant
- Frozen food could reduce food waste and greenhouse emissions, says report