The government has a key role to play in helping the dairy industry meet the formidable challenges it is facing, Dairy UK has told MPs
Global beverage can maker Rexam has created an infographic that highlights the three key stages of beverage cans within the circular economy: manufacturing, consumption and recycling.
- Bottled water under the microscope
Richard Hall, 25 Nov 2014
- Bean around the world
Douglas Rash is Treatt group VP – global sales, 24 Nov 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale day one: energy conservation
Andreas Exarheas, 11 Nov 2014
An Indian plastics environmental group and the country’s largest packaged water brand Bisleri International, have launched a trial programme in schools to promote plastics bottle recycling.
New research shows that the UK Dairy industry has made significant environmental strides over the last six years.
Amazon has reinstated Pepsi True's page on its website, following its removal after it was flooded with negative reviews from environmentalist groups.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises achieves Low Energy Company IT accreditation
- Rexam's Matthew Rowland-Jones on aluminium's role in a circular economy
- Beverage carton industry wins national accolade for UK recycling facility
- Novelis to convert beverage can sheet to evercan aluminium by 2017
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners
- Packaging and technology from the 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- 4 key themes driving new product development in bottled water packaging
- Ecolean wins prize for packaging innovation SnapQuick
- The top 10 stories on FoodBev.com in October 2014
- Spa celebrates first European natural mineral water protection zone
- Gamko UK E3 drinks cooler
- Metal Packaging Europe develops new metal recycling logo