Rexam are among a group of companies to unveil a comprehensive vision for the aluminium sector's environmental, social and governance-related future.
Global beverage can maker Rexam has created an infographic that highlights the three key stages of beverage cans within the circular economy: manufacturing, consumption and recycling.
- Cracking carton recycling
Richard Hall, 7 Jan 2015
- Dairy needs unstinting support of government
Dairy UK chairman Billy Keane, 6 Jan 2015
- Innovation struck a chord in 2014
Claire Rowan, 22 Dec 2014
- Consumer trends influencing the carton category
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
- Bottled water under the microscope
Richard Hall, 25 Nov 2014
A leading retail consortium claims that food waste among the UK's seven largest retailers is down 15% over five years to 200,000 tonnes.
The container glass sector in Europe brings value to Europe’s social, environmental and economic welfare according to findings from an Ernst & Young study commissioned by FEVE.
The Soil Association has responded to comments issued by climate expert Lord John Krebs that organic farming may do more damage to the environment than conventional farming.
- European project will turn food waste into graphene and hydrogen
- Valio first to use Tetra Pak’s fully renewable carton
- Global food and drink bioplastics packaging market to reach $28bn by 2020
- Case study: Aston Manor Cider uses riverside location to go green
- White Coffee launch single serve BioCup
- Wenlock Spring lightweights glass bottles
- Infographic: 2015 food trends
- Could renewable energy offer benefits to the food and drink industry?
- ADM and Unilever sign joint business development plan
- Knowledgeshare event in Dubai to address global beverage challenges
- Transport case study: Graham’s the Family Dairy picks Mercedes-Benz
- Global action needed on water usage in food production