Austria-based Leeb Vital's organic raspberry flavoured goat milk yogurt is made using real raspberries and contains no artificial additives.
New research shows that consumers can improve their diets simply by enjoying white or brown rice as part of their daily meals.
- Tic Tac fan pack creation
Claire Phoenix, 24 Apr 2014
- Add beer to barbecue meat
Richard Hall, 17 Apr 2014
- Dom Joly cracks jokes on Big & Fresh eggs
Claire Phoenix, 17 Apr 2014
- Poor contracts to hit food manufacturers in the bread basket
Peter Bennett, 10 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
See more Food topics
The two new flavours in the OSO Natural Fuel range of bircher muesli are Forest Fruits and Rhubarb.
Coding company Interactive Coding Equipment (ICE) is offering a solution to help food companies prepare for a forthcoming new EU food regulation: CLARiTY software.
Malted ingredients manufacturer Muntons has signed a 50/50 joint venture agreement to manufacture speciality malted food ingredients in Thailand with Jebsen & Jessen.
- Ben & Jerry's Core All or Nut-ting ice cream from Unilever
- Häagen-Dazs Japan to release fruit and vegetable flavour ice creams
- Domino's launches Specialty Chicken
- iRVision integrated vision solution options for Fanuc robots
- Subway becomes Liverpool FC's 'Official Training Food' partner
- Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup in 150ml format
- Suckies fresh yogurt pouches from The Collective
- Fonterra's $120m Waitoa UHT site produces first commercial product
- Frutarom launches new phytopharmaceutical ingredients line
- BASF receives Merivon fungicide registration for pome and stone fruit
- Erlenbacher adds new flavours to Cream Triangle Slices range
- Vegusto wins FreeFrom award for 'Cheese' Sauce