In the US, Krusteaz has introduced its first line of gluten-free products and is offering a 'Good Food, Great Flavor Gluten Free Guarantee', providing a refund to any consumer not entirely satisfied.
Scientists from the University of Liverpool have demonstrated the effectiveness of a fibre-based dietary ingredient that makes people feel less hungry and consume less food.
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – no samples left behind
Andreas Exarheas, 22 Oct 2014
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
- Quinoa and sparkles at SIAL in Paris
Claire Phoenix, 21 Oct 2014
See more Food topics
Nestlé has opened its most water-efficient factory in the world in Mexico, in a move that the company plans to replicate in other Nestlé factories globally.
The food and drink industry remains strongly represented in the 10th annual Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250, the league table of the UK's leading private mid-market growth companies.
Sports nutrition brand The Protein Works is launching the world's first protein popcorn, Naked Protein Popcorn.
- Omron's Human Vision Component module for vending machines
- ADM to introduce D11LA cocoa powder at Gulfood Manufacturing
- Walker Morris advises Symington's on acquisition of Tanfield Food Company
- United Biscuits appoints Frank Meysman as chairman
- Japan patents Melinjo Resveratrol for sleep improvement
- English Provender Co launches Posh Piccalilli
- British candy lovers avoid artificial additives
- Merry Crisp-mas Crisps by Tyrrells
- BFree removes egg from its product range
- Authenticity is a 'key driver' in the UK market for ethnic foods
- ADBA's Charlotte Morton talks about why the association changed its name
- Cocoa industry donates $600K to Ebola prevention