New figures reveal that employment in the food and drink industry has risen, with 71,000 more people employed at the beginning of 2014 than at the same time last year.
Scientists from the University of Liverpool have demonstrated the effectiveness of a fibre-based dietary ingredient that makes people feel less hungry and consume less food.
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- Scotland's 'no' decision will be welcomed by food & drink industry
Peter Bennett, 19 Sep 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
- Surprising news on obesity
Richard Hall, 18 Sep 2014
- Don't work with cashless payment systems until they're safeguarded
Mark Laurie, NCASS, 17 Sep 2014
See more Food topics
Love Beets has announced a company-wide rebranding campaign that is hoped will transform the way shoppers experience regular trips to the veggie aisle.
Breakfast brand Weetabix is unveiling a new pack design that aims to remind consumers about 'the nutritional strength of its product'. The redesigned pack will run across all packs from this month.
Nestlé Mexico has announced plans to invest 700m pesos (CHF 50m) over the next six years to increase milk production in the country.
- Colin Davis from Olives Et Al on the company's move from trays to tubs
- Naanster handmade curry snack by Food Attraction
- Beatson Clark transforms hexagonal bottle for Oil & Vinegar
- TNA robag Auto-splice system
- Bayn and R2 Group agree on Nordic partnership for Eureba stevia
- Kühne will sponsor UK Oktoberfests for second year running
- Universal Flexible Packaging uses £11M investment to increase production
- Axel Graefe is new manager and head of KIN food institute
- Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- WhiteWave Foods to buy So Delicious Dairy Free for $195m
- Philadelphia Duo Cremoso from Mondelez International
- Chips Ahoy! plans to become £50m brand in the UK