Rabobank says consumers are becoming less interested in mid-market products and are trading down when it comes to everyday items such as basic groceries.
This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in March 2013.
- Combating the effects of stress via nutritional supplements
Claire Phoenix, 21 May 2013
- FoodBev.com a finalist in Online Media Awards 2013
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2013
- Will the Morrisons-Ocado deal upset Waitrose?
Sam Fuller, Altium, 17 May 2013
- Yakult ban shows that health claims confusion still reigns
Claire Rowan, 16 May 2013
- Claire Phoenix on new innovations at Vitafoods 2013
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2013
See more Food topics
Campbell Soup Company has entered into an agreement to acquire Plum Organics, a provider of premium, organic foods and snacks that serve the nutritional needs of babies, toddlers and children.
Claire Notin of Paris-based Seppic talks about restrictions in the use of aluminium in food additives, and colour limit regulations for colouring foodstuffs in dietary supplements and confectionery.
According to a new report by Mintel, the fast food and takeaway market is expected to reach RMB 1.8 trillion by 2017 largely bolstered by rising economic power in lower-tier cities.
- Third generation for cheesemaker Joseph Heler
- Hershey opens new Asia Innovation Center in China
- Dairy Crest's Mark Allen comments on full-year results in video interview
- Ghirardelli Mint Cookie and Toffee Crunch chocolate bars
- Amelia Rope Chocolate launches White Collection
- Sunkist Boost snacks by Trifecta Foods
- Caramel Equilibre from Cargill
- SFR EVO3 stretch-blow-moulding machines from Sipa
- Global Dairy Platform creates video to promote 'the whole story' of dairy
- China expected to triple global blueberry market within 10 years
- Geoff Collins on Clasado's range of prebiotic products
- European agers are among the most apathetic, says Fonterra research