Specialty food marketer and manufacturer Inventure Foods has announced the planned purchase of two individually quick frozen freezing tunnels for an estimated total purchase price of $3.9m in 2014.
Strategic brand consulting and design firm Landor Associates has published what it thinks will be the top 10 brand trends for 2014.
- Animal welfare rises up the agenda
Claire Phoenix, 9 Dec 2013
- More brand collaboration could maximise consumer potential
Marie Sutton, Engage Research, 26 Nov 2013
- A small selection of my photos from FiE 2013
Claire Rowan, 22 Nov 2013
- Nuts, grains and seaweed – the latest trends in ingredients
Claire Phoenix, 21 Nov 2013
- Not all coconuts taste the same
Claire Phoenix, 20 Nov 2013
See more Food topics
Food&drink Towers has published its annual 'Ten Top Trends' – the eighth edition of which highlights new product development and marketing opportunities for the next 12 months.
Spain-based salsa and condiment specialist Salsas JR has released a range of 100% natural sauces that are free from gluten, artificial preservatives, flavours, colours and sweeteners.
Post Holdings has agreed to acquire Golden Boy Foods and Dymatize Enterprises in two unrelated transactions.
- Happy Egg Co produces Hollywood-inspired hen calendar for 2014
- Michael Goettl to become CEO of Bunge Asia
- Müller continues to make 'substantial progress' in UK and Ireland
- Cloetta to acquire Alrifai Nutisal
- JPG to advise Haribo on West Yorkshire manufacturing facility
- LycoRed targets prostate health with Lyc-O-Pro
- Nestlé to sell its stake in Givaudan
- MWW becomes exclusive importer of aurora papaya
- Y3K liquid chocolate ice cream
- Farmers sign off on €20m sale of Wexford Creamery to Glanbia
- Barry-Wehmiller acquires yogurt packaging company in Paris
- RSPCA calls on supporters to back clearer labelling on meat products