New research has shed light on the shopping and cooking habits of the millennial generation, suggesting that many brands' marketing approaches are based on misperceptions.
See a list of the top 10 most popular articles published to FoodBev.com during October 2014.
- How to elevate a commodity
Mary Lewis, Lewis Moberly, 13 Apr 2015
- Merger stands Heinz and Kraft in good stead
Tosin Jack, Frost & Sullivan, 27 Mar 2015
- Salami pretzels at Anuga FoodTec
Claire Rowan, 25 Mar 2015
- Calories down, benefits up
Richard Hall, 24 Feb 2015
- A fatty issue just became more complex
Claire Rowan, 10 Feb 2015
See more Food topics
Claire Phoenix speaks to Frank Morley and Stephen Butler of Chia Bia based in Ireland at the Natural & Organic Products Europe event at ExCel in London.
Darren Wood spoke to Timmy Wilkes creator of Timmy's Pies about their innovative flavours offered in the company's pies.
Jessica Gay spoke to Hayley Milthorpe of Cultured Food Company about their different flavoured sauerkraut
- Interview: Selwyn's crispy seaweed from South Wales
- Interview: British Frozen Food Federation helping to reduce food waste
- Interview: Duke of Delhi creates a fusion of British and Indian flavours
- Perry’s Ice Cream introduces premium ice cream Escapes
- Gallery: Photos from Natural & Organic Products Europe 2015
- Interview: IFE award win puts Mini Nom Noms on 'the global map'
- Cream Supplies adds two new Superbag micro-strainers
- Interview: R&R Ice Cream award win 'totally out of the blue'
- Interview: IFE award win gives 'credibility' to iASC's culinary butter
- Hiperbaric sponsors juice category of World Beverage Innovation Awards 2015
- Interview: Ape swings in with crispy coconut curls
- Nestlé in talks to sell frozen food unit Davigel to Brakes, reports claim