For food or beverage manufacturers, safety is a vital concern of the business, but ensuring that individual food safety management systems fulfil on global best practices is a tough challenge.
Vegetables, as well as making us nutritionally healthy, could be making us happier too, according to new research from the University of Queensland.
- Brands and retailers need to help customers consume better
Bobby Patel, Appy Food & Drinks, 30 Oct 2014
- Healthy vs unhealthy food price gap
Richard Hall, 30 Oct 2014
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Tesco's run of bad news doesn't seem to end
Jon Copestake, The Economist Intelligence Unit, 23 Oct 2014
See more Food topics
GEA Food Solutions has delivered, installed and commissioned two 1000mm wide processing lines for the new Cargill integrated poultry operation in Lai’an, in the Anhui province of China.
UK-based ice cream manufacturer Suncream Dairies has launched a new Bubblegum flavour ice cream, which has been specially developed to appeal to children.
London based Lickalix has launched a crowdfunding campaign on Crowdcube to help it raise £225,000 towards the national expansion of its gourmet ice lolly business.
- Kate's Cakes launch at Tesco
- Biscuiteers creates DC Comics Super Heroes range following Warner Bros deal
- Top 5 trends in food and beverage for 2015
- 70% of people believe they're not as healthy as previous generations
- Paul Forman joins Tate & Lyle as non-executive director
- Shan Atkins joins SunOpta board of directors
- Australasia’s largest krill player enters new phase of development
- Cadbury’s discontinues chocolate coins ahead of Christmas
- Crosse & Blackwell makes further investment to promote soup range
- Jazz Apples win 'Tastiest Apple' category at National Fruit Show
- MGO Manuka Honey by Family Foods
- Barry Callebaut to switch to fully segregated RSPO cocoa butter