It’s been a great year so far. I’ve encountered a lot of innovative creations, visited some fantastic shows in great locations and eaten some of the weirdest food in existence.
See a list of the top 10 most popular articles published to FoodBev.com during October 2014.
- My top 10 experiences in the F&B industry, in 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 19 Dec 2014
- Why Europe’s logistics and supply chain sectors are suffering
Stuart Roberts. Sealed Air, 15 Dec 2014
- New food labelling legislation is literally a lifesaver
Farzad Henareh, Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS, 12 Dec 2014
- Supply chain must work together to meet new FIC regulations
Manik Defoe from Fairway Foodservice, 10 Dec 2014
- Top tips for keeping your workforce safe when working alongside robots
Darren Whittall, Fanuc UK technical manager, 10 Dec 2014
See more Food topics
Cow & Gate is to launch its newest product to the UK baby foods market in January – Friends savoury vegetable pouches, designed to make vegetables an essential part of the weaning journey.
A new guide has been launched to support and encourage food and drink manufacturers on sustainable use of the world’s most widely used vegetable oil.
One of over 50 new products announced for the new year by General Mills, Nature Valley Protein Oatmeal is packaged in microwavable cups and provides 10 grams of protein in each serving.
- General Mills announces strong product lineup for the New Year
- Case study: Premium Warehousing faster, cheaper and more efficient
- Wessanen to acquire Italian vegetal drinks business Abafoods
- What your kitchen will look like in 2050
- IMA Group acquires Oystar Group from Odewald
- UK consumers happy to buy damaged fruit and vegetables
- EVA celebrates 20 year anniversary with conference and AGM
- Scrubbys healthy crisps
- New Nutrition Business’ 10 Key Trends in Food, Nutrition and Health 2015
- British food production wastes every year due to outdated energy sources
- Weight wellness: 10 Key Trends in Food, Nutrition and Health 2015
- Individual treat demand drives hand-held ice cream