Bill Bruce interviews Mah! Pure Love’s (MPL) Marco Sorgi, at Dubai’s Gulfood 2015 exhibition, about the recent launch of MPL; a premium baby food company.
See a list of the top 10 most popular articles published to FoodBev.com during October 2014.
- Calories down, benefits up
Richard Hall, 24 Feb 2015
- A fatty issue just became more complex
Claire Rowan, 10 Feb 2015
- Can the aesthetic of packaging alter how a product tastes?
Nikki Clark, Benson Group, 30 Jan 2015
- 35 acquisitions over $1bn in 2014
Richard Hall, 22 Jan 2015
- Biggest food and beverage industry buyers and sellers in 2014
Richard Hall, 20 Jan 2015
See more Food topics
Packaging Innovations 2015 is a UK trade show demonstrating new innovations, the latest trends and technologies, held at the Birmingham NEC.
This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in February 2015.
Bill Bruce interviews Heavenly Tasty Organics operations manager, James Blair, about the brand’s move into ambient products, at Dubai’s Gulfood 2015 exhibition.
- Gallery: Seen at the 2015 Casual Dining show in London
- Interview: Alara’s mission to be the most sustainable food manufacturer
- Infographic: Junk food 5-a-day
- Interview: inSpiral Visionary Products’ healthy superfood snacks
- Podcast: Good. fruit bars
- Interview: Camel milk ice cream from Al Ain Dairy
- Judging panel announced for IFE World Food Innovation Awards
- Interview: Bhel Bar with a twist by Maiyas
- Gallery: Gulfood 2015
- Tetra Pak sponsors IFE World Food Innovation Awards
- #foodbevtrends: Breakfast in a bottle
- Win, win – from switching to LPG