3M Food Safety is marking the 30th anniversary of the introduction of its 3M Petrifilm Plates, a worldwide standard for fast, simple, easy-to-interpret indicator testing.
Wild is using creative ideas to breathe new life into the ice cream segment by implementing new concepts based on the current trend for 'lemonade on a stick'.
- Ice cream that changes colour as it melts
Bill Bruce, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- How to maximise 'shelf shout' with retail-ready packaging
Mark Ryan, TRM Packaging, 29 Jul 2014
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- 3D printed ice cream courtesy of MIT
Bill Bruce, 25 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
Taura Natural Ingredients has introduced Mini's, which the company describes as being 'possibly the world's smallest real fruit pieces'.
In an effort to meet food and beverage manufacturers’ increasing needs for reliable, dependable, natural sweetener sourcing, Steviva Ingredients has launched GMO-free Erysweet Erythritol.
Dairygold Food Ingredients (DFI) has won 13 awards, including six golds, at the 2014 International Cheese Awards in Nantwich, UK.
- Chobani still prevented from selling in the UK as 'Greek yogurt'
- Adams Food Ingredients buys ingredients business from Dairy Crest
- Synergy Flavors makes key appointments and updates its website
- Princes launches on-pack promotion to tie in with Great British Bake Off
- Stonyfield Petite Crème
- PepsiCo and Nature Conservancy team up in new recycling initiatives in US
- Gluten-free market sees largest growth in free-from sector
- Is the 'high protein bandwagon' a short-term phenomenon?
- Colston Bassett Dairy named Supreme Champion at 2014 Cheese Awards
- Empire Bespoke Foods adds Spicy Thai BBQ sauce to Thai Taste brand
- A gallery of new food products for July 2014
- Food & beverage sector is being driven by a more upbeat UK economy