At the IFE exhibitor open day in London, Bill Bruce talked to Meriel Kehoe from Claudi & Fin, about the company’s frozen yogurt range.
See a list of the top 10 most popular articles published to FoodBev.com during October 2014.
- Can the aesthetic of packaging alter how a product tastes?
Nikki Clark, Benson Group, 30 Jan 2015
- 35 acquisitions over $1bn in 2014
Richard Hall, 22 Jan 2015
- Biggest food and beverage industry buyers and sellers in 2014
Richard Hall, 20 Jan 2015
- 563 food and drink acquisitions in 2014
Richard Hall, 15 Jan 2015
- 41 food and beverage acquisitions in December
Richard Hall, 13 Jan 2015
See more Food topics
Packaging and carton manufacturer The Alexir Partnership has repackaged Fairfields Farm Crisps for the airline and travel sectors.
The Economist Intelligence Unit's global food security index has found that food affordability has improved in nearly 75% of countries, after oil prices fell and production increased.
Claire Rowan, technical editor for FoodBev Media spoke to co-owner Rod Garnham about the brand expanding globally
- Podcast: Schreiber Dynamix Dairies - meeting the needs of dairy consumers
- Podcast: Hillfarm Oils – producers of bottled rape seed oil
- New wholesaler for South West England following acquisition
- Interview: Pip & Nut – providing a range of natural nut butters
- Interview: Claudi & Fin – producers of Greek style frozen yogurt lollies
- Supermarket food waste down 15%
- Interview: Big Mama Food – from African sausages to Jollof rice sauce
- Interview: Brocks Chocs – Britain’s youngest chocolatier
- UK appoints first agriculture and food counsellor in China
- Interview: Michael’s Caribbean Store House – vegan escovitch fish
- Report: US gluten-free food retail market reaches $973m
- Wendy's fast food chain removes CSDs from children’s meals in the US