From this spring, Smokin' Hot Dog Sauce from all-profits-to-charity brand Newman's Own will be available from Morrisons stores in the UK.
A new study released in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reveals that different flavours of peanuts – salted, spicy, honey-roasted, or unsalted – result in positive health benefits.
- Macarons, ginger beer and cognac coffee innovation
Claire Phoenix, 10 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- The sensory challenge – my day with MMR
Claire Phoenix, 28 Feb 2014
- Growth in infant nutrition
Richard Hall, 27 Feb 2014
- Ella’s Kitchen creates the world’s first edible forest
Shaun Weston, 25 Feb 2014
See more Food topics
Ethical chocolate company Divine Chocolate has launched its hotly anticipated Easter range, but more importantly it's the latest ambassador for the UK government's 'Business is Great' campaign.
McDonald's has launched a campaign to give away free fruit across Europe.
Reuters reports that Diana Group, a French food ingredient maker, has received bids from Symrise and Ajinomoto.
- Bread & Butter Pickle Mustard and Sriracha Mustard from Beaverton Foods
- Kimchi and Tofu Crispy Dumplings from Bibigo
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Mix-Ups Fruity Jelly Popping Candy
- Snack bars from The Primal Kitchen for people on the Paleo diet
- Hain Celestial refreshes packaging for Terra Real Vegetable Chips
- Ingredion appoints Martin Sonntag to manage and grow business in EMEA
- TNA Intelli-Flav CLS 3 closed-loop slurry seasoning system
- New study supports positive health benefits of peanuts
- Algatechnologies expands production capacity of AstaPure brand astaxanthin
- Powerful Yogurt Protein Bars
- A podcast review of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
- Justice League characters on collectible Big G cereal boxes