Mocon, a manufacturer of package integrity instrumentation, has created four global business units to better support its international footprint.
This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in March 2013.
- FoodBev.com a finalist in Online Media Awards 2013
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2013
- Will the Morrisons-Ocado deal upset Waitrose?
Sam Fuller, Altium, 17 May 2013
- Yakult ban shows that health claims confusion still reigns
Claire Rowan, 16 May 2013
- Claire Phoenix on new innovations at Vitafoods 2013
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2013
- Remembering dairy journalist Geoff Platt who has passed away
Bill Bruce, 13 May 2013
See more Food topics
Sheffield Hallam University is set to benefit from a share of a £50m investment to develop a National Centre of Excellence for Food Engineering.
Tossed, London's leading group of healthier eating places, has secured a £1.5m funding line from Santander. Tossed operates 11 stores in and around London.
The GFSI board of directors has announced that the Global Aquaculture Alliance Seafood Processing Standard Issue 2 (August 2012) has been successfully re-benchmarked by GFSI.
- Morrisons joins with Ocado to launch online food operation
- How ethnographic research gets to the heart of customer thinking
- Tesco offers Scottish customers Scottish chicken
- Nestlé invests millions in new Russian distribution facilities
- Ajinomoto announces full-scale operation of umami seasonings plant
- Pidy Strawberry Meringue Crumble
- McVitie's limited edition Celebration Tin from United Biscuits
- BASF strengthens enzyme technology footprint with three transactions
- Kroger reveals production system that turns food waste into energy
- Lifeway Foods acquires Golden Guernsey dairy plant
- Wasabi Glaze popcorn from Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn
- Itsu 3 Minute Noodle Pots