A new food-approved top-coated product has been added to the Avery Dennison food labelling film portfolio.
Scientists from the University of Liverpool have demonstrated the effectiveness of a fibre-based dietary ingredient that makes people feel less hungry and consume less food.
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Tesco's run of bad news doesn't seem to end
Jon Copestake, The Economist Intelligence Unit, 23 Oct 2014
- Do you still love anyone enough to give them your last Rolo?
Shaun Weston, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
See more Food topics
With the installation of two CFA 512 filling machines, Frischli is putting steps in place to enable it to launch a range of products in aseptic carton packs from SIG Combibloc.
Amcor has received the highest Climate Disclosure rating of companies listed in the ASX200, being awarded a perfect score of 100% for its Climate Disclosure.
Videojet Technologies was recently recognised by Kettle Foods for its contribution to the ongoing success of the brand’s production facility in Beloit, Wisconsin, US.
- Cargill revitalises Gerkens Cacao brand
- Ampac receives IMS certification for dairy market
- Chiquita Brands confirms receipt of second revised offer from Cutrale/Safra
- RPC Bebo-Plastik starts using In-Mould Label Thermoforming in Bremervörde
- Stute introduces 200g Choconut Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa
- Krusteaz introduces gluten-free mixes
- Nestlé opens water-efficient Cero Agua dairy factory in Mexico
- The top 10 mid-market private food and drink companies in Britain
- Naked Protein Popcorn by The Protein Works
- Omron's Human Vision Component module for vending machines
- ADM to introduce D11LA cocoa powder at Gulfood Manufacturing
- Walker Morris advises Symington's on acquisition of Tanfield Food Company