UK biscuit company Burton's Biscuit Company has announced a £14.75m investment in its manufacturing operation to support business growth.
New research shows that consumers can improve their diets simply by enjoying white or brown rice as part of their daily meals.
- Poor contracts to hit food manufacturers in the bread basket
Peter Bennett, 10 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- 36 food and drink acquisitions in March 2014
Richard Hall, 8 Apr 2014
- Food & drink companies should engage more with social media
Shaun Weston, 31 Mar 2014
- Edible packaging – innovation at its best
Bill Bruce, 31 Mar 2014
See more Food topics
To celebrate 'Star Wars Day' on 4 May, My M&M's is unveiling 'sweet' Star-Wars-themed chocolate candies and merchandise in the US.
Royal Wessanen has signed an agreement with Egeria for the sale and purchase of IZICO and all its subsidiaries for an enterprise value of €68m.
Archer Daniels Midland Company has announced three significant actions in the company's ongoing portfolio management.
- 9bar Breakfast range
- Fudge Kitchen introduces Drinking Fudge in foodservice format
- Tate & Lyle Sugars launches Wet Fondants into the European Market
- Skittles Shake and Snickers Shake from Mars
- Limited edition Apple & Pear Müller Corner
- Ugo Foods reveals new packaging designs for 2014
- Bart Ingredients Company acquires assets of OTP Foods
- Saputo completes $61m acquisition of Scotsburn fluid milk activities
- R-Biopharm Rhône expands with sister company in India
- Jobs saved at Euro Foods Limited following sale of Brown Bear Food
- UK confectionery market grew by 4.1% in 2013, says new report
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe from Nestlé to undergo treatment for illness