Fudge Kitchen has launched individually wrapped Sharing Bar formats of its counter slice-and-serve Fudge Loaves in a range of seven flavours.
See a list of the top 10 most popular articles published to FoodBev.com during October 2014.
- Increasing focus on quality helping drive demand for allergen-free products
Cezary Chmiel, Fairway Foodservice, 20 May 2015
- Meat versus veg – men versus women
Claire Phoenix, 20 May 2015
- Great brands ask questions
Alison Taylor, Ziggurat Brands, 18 May 2015
- How to innovate with rhubarb
Claire Phoenix, 12 May 2015
- Expo 2015: The world's biggest food show
Richard Hall, 7 May 2015
See more Food topics
Claire Phoenix spoke to Whitney Black of UL Prospector at Vitafoods 2015 about its global database which helps product developers, designers and engineers find raw materials faster.
Food companies in Northern Ireland will benefit from the opening of a £3m food innovation centre in County Tyrone, the country's agriculture minister has said.
Metcalfe's has launched a new honey flavour and range of on-pack artworks, which it will accompany with a 17% reduction in packaging on its impulse range.
- Breakfast brand Yummia launches new yogurts with vegetables
- Tangerine Confectionery adds soft gum versions of three retro sweet brands
- French lawmakers adopt bill banning supermarket food waste
- Read, watch, listen and share with FoodBev Media
- Yogurt brand The Collective launches on-pack promotion with Hotel du Vin
- PepsiCo India launches spicy butter variety of Kurkure corn puff snack
- Lion Dairy invests $120m in upgrade to speciality cheese facility
- Nut butter brand Keen Nutrition launches new coconut latte blend
- Giovanni Rana unveils trio of fresh pasta sauce innovations
- Infographic: Majority of diners willing to pay for more premium desserts
- Bühler Group showcases 'more accurate' optical sorting technology
- Bemis and DuPont collaborate on resealable flexible cheese packaging