Archer Daniels Midland Company will introduce D11LA, a fat-reduced cocoa powder inspired by a traditional British chocolate flavour, during Gulfood Manufacturing 2014 in Dubai.
According to a new survey (this time, not about the prospect of independence for Scotland), the UK is at its happiest when it's eating a slice of sponge cake at teatime.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Bach flower remedies in cake baking
Claire Phoenix, 30 Apr 2014
See more Food topics
United Biscuits has announced the appointment of Frank Meysman as non-executive chairman of the Group. He joined the board as chairman on 21 October 2014, succeeding David Fish, who is retiring.
When it comes to themed confectionery, whether black bat-shaped fruity gums, bright orange sugar pumpkins or blue ghost lollies, many consumers try to avoid any kind of artificial additives.
Gluten-free brand BFree has announced that its Soft White Sandwich Loaf, Brown Seeded Sandwich Loaf, Brown Seeded Rolls and Soft White Rolls are to be suitable for vegans.
- Gluten-free breakfast cereals are no longer a niche market
- Elplast introduces EL-ZIP Triple Zipper
- Udi's Gluten Free launches 25 listings into Tesco
- Genesis Crafty introduces range of Speciality Breads in Waitrose
- DuPont improves bake-off bread crispiness with PowerBake 4000
- NFU predicts wheat yield for UK harvest to be a record high
- Eat Natural Toasted Muesli with Buckwheat in single-serve sachet
- Lallemand tailors yeast products for the growing organic market
- Walkers Shortbread adds Gluten Free to its portfolio
- A gallery of new food products for September 2014
- United Biscuits to use waste cooking oil to power lorry fleet
- Rovema GmbH launches North American subsidiary