Warburtons 800g Toastie, Medium and Thickest bread products have undergone a seasonal make-over.
According to a new survey (this time, not about the prospect of independence for Scotland), the UK is at its happiest when it's eating a slice of sponge cake at teatime.
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
See more Food topics
Health claims approved by the European Commission offer significant potential for nutrition companies operating in the weight management category, according to botanicals supplier Naturex.
Erlenbacher is getting into the seasonal spirit with its fruity alternatives to the traditional Christmas Pudding: Fruits of the Forest Tart and award-winning Strawberry Vanilla Cake.
Green’s, a popular UK children’s cake mix brand, is launching a Shaun the Sheep Marshmallow Cake Kit in time for the release of Shaun the Sheep The Movie on 6 February 2015.
- Pidy introduces Eating Moments campaign to promote pastry range
- Carl Lee joins Krispy Kreme board of directors
- Bosch wins German Packaging Award for two-in-one biscuit packaging system
- Warburtons invests £2.5m in Paddington Bear Half & Half bread promotion
- American adults are eating too much processed sugar, says research
- Interview with Mabilio de Albuquerque of Nata Pura
- A gallery of new food products for October 2014
- Blackstone and PAI Partners agree sale of United Biscuits to Yildiz Holding
- Warburtons develops new 400g bread range
- Kate's Cakes launch at Tesco
- Biscuiteers creates DC Comics Super Heroes range following Warner Bros deal
- Warburtons announces two-year partnership with BHF