Pasty maker Proper Cornish has embarked on an innovative on-site campaign targeted towards the student demographic, as it seeks to increase engagement with its revamped product portfolio.
According to a new survey (this time, not about the prospect of independence for Scotland), the UK is at its happiest when it's eating a slice of sponge cake at teatime.
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
Sugar- and gluten-free cookie brand Free'ist has achieved its first export business with a listing with UAE-based supermarket chain Spinney's.
United Biscuits has announced the launch of a £3m on-pack promotion, supported by a new television advertisement, that will offer consumers the chance to win a soft toy.
Bakery brand Kent and Fraser has launched a new range of gluten- and wheat-free cookies, biscuits and shortbreads to add excitement to the gluten-free category.
- TIC Gums introduces icing and glaze stabiliser as alternative to agar
- Hotplate leader bought by technical services provider for 'seven figures'
- Northern Irish granola brand secures first British listing – with Harrods
- New York Bakery Co. introduces roasted garlic and herb bagel
- Sylvester Stallone is face of new Warburtons campaign
- Jacob's unveils new logo and packaging revamp
- Report: US gluten-free food retail market reaches $973m
- Cargill celebrates 150th anniversary
- D’s Naturals plant-based protein No Cow Bars
- Kellogg's complete biscuit company acquisition
- Limagrain Céréales Ingrédients launches ‘StopSalt’ for bakery products
- Butter is back!