Warburtons has launched a new £20m facility in the UK for the production of its Thins and Wraps lines of sandwich alternatives.
According to a new survey (this time, not about the prospect of independence for Scotland), the UK is at its happiest when it's eating a slice of sponge cake at teatime.
- Suppliers must be range review ready, or risk becoming toast
John Nevens, Bridgethorne, 8 Apr 2015
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
See more Food topics
A selection of images from Caffè Culture 2015 in London
Merangz has won the best food product award at this year's Caffé Culture for its pistachio-topped miniature meringue line.
Darren Wood spoke to Timmy Wilkes creator of Timmy's Pies about their innovative flavours offered in the company's pies.
- Kingsmill adopts comprehensive packaging redesign from BrandOpus
- Aunt Bessie's launches first offering in ambient cake category
- Cake Angels targets UK home baking sector with new cake decoration Melts
- Valeo Foods acquires Italian cake maker Balconi for €200m
- Vasari Global launches first phase of $150m Ethiopian production plant
- Prince's bakery brands introduce smaller formats for casual bakers
- Dr Zak's introduces bagel with as much protein as a chicken breast
- Semo Packaging launches easy-close, resealable drawstring packaging
- Interview: Timmy's creating innovative pies
- Mars Chocolate Drinks & Treats launches branded celebration cake format
- Merangz adds tropical variant of giant gluten-free Swiss meringues
- Krispy Kreme 'first food brand' in top 20 fastest growing companies