Protein-rich food brand Dr Zak's has brought out a new bagel with twice the amount of protein as a regular variety, and roughly the same quantity as a chicken breast.
According to a new survey (this time, not about the prospect of independence for Scotland), the UK is at its happiest when it's eating a slice of sponge cake at teatime.
- Suppliers must be range review ready, or risk becoming toast
John Nevens, Bridgethorne, 8 Apr 2015
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
See more Food topics
Semo Packaging has launched its Fresh'Closure easy-close, resealable drawstring packaging concept to retain the freshness of food for longer.
Darren Wood spoke to Timmy Wilkes creator of Timmy's Pies about their innovative flavours offered in the company's pies.
Mars Chocolate Drinks & Treats has launched a new branded celebration cake format of the Mars chocolate bar.
- Merangz adds tropical variant of giant gluten-free Swiss meringues
- Krispy Kreme 'first food brand' in top 20 fastest growing companies
- Graham's Bakery secures listing for nine of its products with Budgen's
- Dunkin' Donuts set to allow Android users to pay with Google Wallet
- Bridor unveils gluten-free range of briochettes, madeleines and bread rolls
- Dr. Oetker acquires German frozen cake brand Coppenrath & Wiese
- Proper Cornish launches student-focused campaign to support new products
- Sugar-free cookie brand achieves first export business with UAE listing
- United Biscuits invests £3m in on-pack competition and advertisement
- Kent and Fraser launches gluten-free, wheat-free cookie range
- TIC Gums introduces icing and glaze stabiliser as alternative to agar
- Hotplate leader bought by technical services provider for 'seven figures'