Premium cake brand, Kate's Cakes has launched its new 'Cake Squares' product range into Tesco stores nationwide.
According to a new survey (this time, not about the prospect of independence for Scotland), the UK is at its happiest when it's eating a slice of sponge cake at teatime.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Bach flower remedies in cake baking
Claire Phoenix, 30 Apr 2014
See more Food topics
Biscuit and cake company Biscuiteers has signed a deal with Warner Bros Consumer Products UK & Ireland for a range of iced biscuits, cupcakes and cakes inspired by multiple Warner Bros properties.
UK bakery brand Warburtons has announced a two-year strategic commercial partnership with The British Heart Foundation (BHF).
Ready-made pastry brand Jus-Rol is to unveil a new brand image and packaging following a rebrand exercise.
- ADM to introduce D11LA cocoa powder at Gulfood Manufacturing
- United Biscuits appoints Frank Meysman as chairman
- British candy lovers avoid artificial additives
- BFree removes egg from its product range
- Gluten-free breakfast cereals are no longer a niche market
- Elplast introduces EL-ZIP Triple Zipper
- Udi's Gluten Free launches 25 listings into Tesco
- Genesis Crafty introduces range of Speciality Breads in Waitrose
- DuPont improves bake-off bread crispiness with PowerBake 4000
- NFU predicts wheat yield for UK harvest to be a record high
- Eat Natural Toasted Muesli with Buckwheat in single-serve sachet
- Lallemand tailors yeast products for the growing organic market