Bread brand Sylvester Stallone has announced that Sylvester Stallone will become the face of its latest marketing campaign.
According to a new survey (this time, not about the prospect of independence for Scotland), the UK is at its happiest when it's eating a slice of sponge cake at teatime.
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
United Biscuits has launched a revamped logo and new packaging redesign for its Jacob's brand of cracker and crispbread snacks.
Sales of gluten-free foods in retail in the US posted an impressive compound annual growth rate of 34% over the five-year period ended in 2014, when market sales reached $973m.
Cargill has begun a year of celebrations to mark 150 years since William Wallace Cargill started the business.
- D’s Naturals plant-based protein No Cow Bars
- Kellogg's complete biscuit company acquisition
- Limagrain Céréales Ingrédients launches ‘StopSalt’ for bakery products
- Butter is back!
- Nature Valley Protein Oatmeal
- General Mills announces strong product lineup for the New Year
- Rousselot develops ProTake-P, with 90% protein content
- La Morella Nuts: more crunch and flavour with new generation of sablages
- A gallery of new food products for November 2014
- Weight Watchers UK launches new cream biscuit products
- Frank Boltman talks about 'Thanks for Franks' high quality flapjacks
- Healthier snacking with Hip Pops