Princes is set to launch new on-pack promotions across its canned fruit and meat products this summer.
Jacquet-Brossard is launching a new 'premium' range of its crispy crepes flakes with enhanced crunchiness and a totally clean label recipe.
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Bach flower remedies in cake baking
Claire Phoenix, 30 Apr 2014
- Dom Joly cracks jokes on Big & Fresh eggs
Claire Phoenix, 17 Apr 2014
- Ukraine, grain and food security
Dr Richard Bryne, Harper Adams University, 25 Mar 2014
See more Food topics
This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in July 2014, including Spooky Jaffa Cakes, Müller Bliss Corner and Just Enough of a (Very) Good Thing.
This autumn, McVitie's Cake Company is making the most of sales opportunities presented by Halloween and Bonfire Night with a selection of seasonal product launches.
Bridges Ventures has acquired a controlling interest in Wholebake Limited, a manufacturer and distributor of snack bars.
- Whitworths chooses IFS Applications 8 to improve manufacturing efficiency
- Steve Newiss from Burton's Biscuits joins board of Bart Spices Group
- New sunflower lecithins from Sternchemie
- Jacquet-Brossard to launch 'premium' range of crispy crepes flakes
- Kingsmill Great White Rolls from Allied Bakeries
- AarhusKarlshamn acquires veg oil specialist Fabrica Nacional de Grasas
- Porridge is doing well in the Russian market, says new report
- United Biscuits reduces carbon emissions with longer trailers
- A gallery of new food products for June 2014
- New report forecasts growth of 10.9% for bread & bakery products market
- Taura appoints Phoenix Ingredients as Euro distributor for Gourmet Series
- Erlenbacher Sunshine Cakes in individual serving sizes