French bakery specialist Bridor has launched a new range of gluten-free briochettes, madeleines and bread rolls that it claims meets growing consumer demand.
According to a new survey (this time, not about the prospect of independence for Scotland), the UK is at its happiest when it's eating a slice of sponge cake at teatime.
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
Dr. Oetker has completed the acquisition of German frozen cake and pastry brand Coppenrath & Wiese, after it was rumoured to have left the bidding process.
Pasty maker Proper Cornish has embarked on an innovative on-site campaign targeted towards the student demographic, as it seeks to increase engagement with its revamped product portfolio.
Sugar- and gluten-free cookie brand Free'ist has achieved its first export business with a listing with UAE-based supermarket chain Spinney's.
- United Biscuits invests £3m in on-pack competition and advertisement
- Kent and Fraser launches gluten-free, wheat-free cookie range
- TIC Gums introduces icing and glaze stabiliser as alternative to agar
- Hotplate leader bought by technical services provider for 'seven figures'
- Northern Irish granola brand secures first British listing – with Harrods
- New York Bakery Co. introduces roasted garlic and herb bagel
- Sylvester Stallone is face of new Warburtons campaign
- Jacob's unveils new logo and packaging revamp
- Report: US gluten-free food retail market reaches $973m
- Cargill celebrates 150th anniversary
- D’s Naturals plant-based protein No Cow Bars
- Kellogg's complete biscuit company acquisition