This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in September 2014, including Minter Wonderland, Get Fruity and Butterkist Chocolate Orange Popcorn.
According to a new survey (this time, not about the prospect of independence for Scotland), the UK is at its happiest when it's eating a slice of sponge cake at teatime.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Bach flower remedies in cake baking
Claire Phoenix, 30 Apr 2014
See more Food topics
United Biscuits has developed a sustainability initiative through the use of waste cooking oil to power 12 of its lorry fleet.
Rovema has announced the cessation of its ongoing partnership with Rovema Packaging Machines LP and the opening of a 27,000-square-foot facility in Norcross, Georgia.
British patisserie specialist Anges de Sucre, a producer of gourmet macarons and marshmallows, has announced the launch of its exclusive wholesale offering to select partners.
- Free range white-shell eggs from The Happy Egg Co
- Newtech selects Telsonic equipment for cutting cake
- Naanster handmade curry snack by Food Attraction
- Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- Tuckey's Proper Digestives
- Naughty Nibbles Cake Pots by Genesis Crafty
- Lallemand Baking Solutions launches aromatic Florapan yeast
- McVitie's Festive Faves for Christmas 2014
- Photos from the 2014 Speciality & Fine Food Fair
- Synergy introduces cuisine pastes and seasoning blends for bread
- Jordon family take control of European Oat Millers
- General Mills expands natural and organic products portfolio with Annie’s