One of over 50 new products announced for the new year by General Mills, Nature Valley Protein Oatmeal is packaged in microwavable cups and provides 10 grams of protein in each serving.
According to a new survey (this time, not about the prospect of independence for Scotland), the UK is at its happiest when it's eating a slice of sponge cake at teatime.
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
General Mills has announced its newest lineup of products poised to drive growth for the company.
Rousselot, a world leader in gelatines and collagen peptides, has launched ProTake-P; a hydrolysed gelatine featuring 90% protein content.
La Morella Nuts, the nut specialist acquired by the Barry Callebaut Group in 2012, is presenting a new range of high-quality caramelised nuts for the food industry in Europe.
- A gallery of new food products for November 2014
- Weight Watchers UK launches new cream biscuit products
- Frank Boltman talks about 'Thanks for Franks' high quality flapjacks
- Healthier snacking with Hip Pops
- Ugg Foods’ Neil McCredie talks about guilt-free natural treats
- Pearlfisher's Sophie Maxwell and Shaun Jones talk about 'free from'
- Lunchables Uploaded Ultimate Deep Dish Pizza With Bacon
- Christmas look for Warburtons wax wrap range
- Approved claims open the door to weight management success
- Seasonal desserts for Christmas 2014 from Erlenbacher
- Shaun the Sheep Marshmallow Cake Kit
- Pidy introduces Eating Moments campaign to promote pastry range