The gourmet pie company, Square Pie, is launching its restaurant quality pies, with Ocado.
When Swedish gingerbread specialist Nyåkers needed an innovative packaging solution to fulfil a variety of requirements, Bosch Packaging Technology provided a system that met all requirements.
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Bach flower remedies in cake baking
Claire Phoenix, 30 Apr 2014
- Dom Joly cracks jokes on Big & Fresh eggs
Claire Phoenix, 17 Apr 2014
- Ukraine, grain and food security
Dr Richard Bryne, Harper Adams University, 25 Mar 2014
See more Food topics
Last year, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a final rule to define the term ‘gluten-free’ for voluntary use in the labelling of foods.
This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including Müller Rice Remix, Rachel's Organic Divine Chocolate Pot and Halloween M&M's.
Investment bank Altium has advised Enterprise Foods in securing investment from London-based private equity investor Hattington Capital, along with funding support from Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank.
- Candy: world’s first confectionery-focused food 3D printer
- China will be second most valuable bakery and cereals market by 2018
- Nyåkers chose Bosch Packaging Technology for flow-wrapping Ginger Snaps
- Taura introduces Mini's as 'the world's smallest real fruit pieces'
- Adams Food Ingredients buys ingredients business from Dairy Crest
- Princes launches on-pack promotion to tie in with Great British Bake Off
- A gallery of new food products for July 2014
- Refreshed Bonfire Cake range joins old favourites from McVitie's for 2014
- Wholebake secures investment from Bridges Ventures
- Whitworths chooses IFS Applications 8 to improve manufacturing efficiency
- Steve Newiss from Burton's Biscuits joins board of Bart Spices Group
- New sunflower lecithins from Sternchemie