Krispy Kreme will open its first store in Delhi on 14 December 2013.
Hershey India Private Ltd, a subsidiary of The Hershey Company, will bring the sweets brand Jolly Rancher to India.
- Food and beverage concepts for ageing baby boomers
Claire Phoenix, 20 Nov 2013
- Meiji marketing tour to the Maruetsu store
Claire Phoenix, 30 Oct 2013
- London school bans all drinks except water
Bill Bruce, 22 Feb 2013
- Make it in Great Britain
Claire Phoenix, 23 Aug 2012
- Finding a formal definition for the word 'natural'
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2012
See more Food topics
Following an absence of around four years, United Biscuits is bringing back McVitie's Chocolate & Orange Digestives in January 2014.
Kit Kat is launching an online interactive ad format – PlayCaptcha – that offers an alternative to the usual 'Captcha' forms.
Civil and structural engineering consultancy JPG has secured a contract to advise Haribo on the delivery of its new manufacturing facility in Castleford, West Yorkshire.
- Popping Candy from Cream Supplies
- Hershey sees Jolly Rancher as a 'global brand' to drive success in India
- Organic olive oil sesame seed cookies from Dear Crete
- Premium Dione Coconut Dairy Ice Cream
- Pramoleum pumpkin seed chocolate
- Brinkers launches new range of organic chocolate spreads
- Cookinotti Crunchy Cookie Butter from Penotti
- Krispy Kreme signs agreement with Dulce Restaurants to expand in Houston
- Mondelez to invest in 'largest chocolate manufacturing plant in India'
- A gallery of new food products for November 2013
- Montezuma's 2014 Valentine's range
- Limited edition 'Vinnie's Taste of America' biscuits from Fox's