Pidy sweet crumbles come in seven assortments, including meringue drops, meringue crumbles and strawberry meringue crumbles.
Sian Holt, managing director of Fudge Kitchen in the UK, a company that celebrates its 30th birthday this year, talks about expanding its production facilities.
- London school bans all drinks except water
Bill Bruce, 22 Feb 2013
- Make it in Great Britain
Claire Phoenix, 23 Aug 2012
- Finding a formal definition for the word 'natural'
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2012
- Functional ingredients market continues to grow
Rebecca Prescott, 26 Jul 2012
- Tasting foods of the future at 'Picnic in the Palace'
Claire Phoenix, 20 Jul 2012
See more Food topics
The McVitie's limited edition Celebration Tin from United Biscuits includes an assortment of plain, chocolate, creams and jam McVitie's biscuits.
The In The Raw family of all-natural sweeteners has expanded with the launch of the Monk Fruit In The Raw Bakers Bag, a zero-calorie sweetener created for cooking and baking.
Baskin-Robbins' new line of shelf-stable sherbet-flavoured freezer bars are rolling out at major US retailers this spring.
- Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts from Kellogg's
- Oreo cookies to be made in the UK for the first time
- Harvey Nichols to stock Lifeway Frozen Kefir in UK distribution deal
- McVitie's Cake Company to unveil partnership with UKTV
- Swizzels Matlow unveils 'Flashback to 10p' confectionery range
- Cargill breaks ground on $100m investment in Indonesia
- American Heritage Chocolate from Mars
- Cookies & Cream Pinkberry
- Super Sours from The Jelly Bean Factory
- Cadbury creates funfair to promote Marvellous Creations
- Where's Waldo? chocolate bars from Praim Group
- Huckleberry’s Ice Cream available at Waitrose