'From Clean to Clear Label', 'Good Fats, Good Carbs' and 'More in Store for Protein' are three food trends examined in the latest 'T for Trends' webinar by Cargill's cocoa and chocolate business.
Since the 1990s, per capita consumption of chocolate has almost trebled, from 50g in 2005 to 120g in 2013, according to a new study by business intelligence company ValueNotes.
- Global Survey of Snacking shows encouraging signs for health
Richard Hall, 18 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Do you still love anyone enough to give them your last Rolo?
Shaun Weston, 23 Oct 2014
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
See more Food topics
Eat Natural is launching a new bar created for the 'active ones' among us that are trying to increase the amount of protein in their diet.
Fisherman's Friend is launching an Original Extra Strong multipack following a strong 12 months for the brand.
Erlenbacher is getting into the seasonal spirit with its fruity alternatives to the traditional Christmas Pudding: Fruits of the Forest Tart and award-winning Strawberry Vanilla Cake.
- Propercorn launches Sweet Ginger & Orange flavour
- Union members to strike at Haribo Confectionery in Pontefract
- Shaun the Sheep Marshmallow Cake Kit
- Pearlfisher New York redesigns Ben & Jerry's ice cream portfolio
- Marmite and Pot Noodle Easter Eggs from Unilever
- Pidy introduces Eating Moments campaign to promote pastry range
- Carl Lee joins Krispy Kreme board of directors
- Bosch wins German Packaging Award for two-in-one biscuit packaging system
- Barry Callebaut expands chocolate plant in Lodz
- American adults are eating too much processed sugar, says research
- Mars introduces Maltesers and M&M's hot chocolate pouches
- Interview with Mabilio de Albuquerque of Nata Pura