Last year, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a final rule to define the term ‘gluten-free’ for voluntary use in the labelling of foods.
I like the idea of 'super foods' that taste great while doing you good, and apparently chocolate with a high cocoa content can do just that.
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Sour faces win for Brain Blasterz
Claire Phoenix, 24 Jul 2014
- Ice cream for breakfast? Whatever next?
Claire Phoenix, 23 Jul 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Tackling obesity with a 250-calorie cap for confectionery
Richard Hall, 17 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including Müller Rice Remix, Rachel's Organic Divine Chocolate Pot and Halloween M&M's.
Lindt & Sprungli has acquired a new warehouse and distribution centre in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. The approximately 400,000 sq ft space will house a distribution centre and retail factory store.
Cargill's Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia cocoa and chocolate business has appointed Inge Demeyere as its new MD, chocolate.
- Norway's Orkla expands Baltic operation by acquiring strong local brands
- Candy: world’s first confectionery-focused food 3D printer
- Classic Cuisine launches festive favourites
- Jean-Christophe Flatin named as president, global chocolate, for Mars
- Hint of Mint chocolates from Minted in England
- Christmas Edition Dark Chocolate Gingerbread Crisp by Elizabeth Shaw
- Limited Edition Halloween-themed Green & Orange M&M's by Mars
- Cadbury's dancing passport control officer returns to UK TV
- Cadbury Layers of Joy Caramellionaire & Black Forest chilled desserts
- Frozen Yogurt on a stick by Kri Kri
- Starbucks Japan unveils Chocolate Brownie Frappuccino
- Divine Chocolate reveals Christmas confectionery range for 2014