UK-based ice cream manufacturer Suncream Dairies has launched a new Bubblegum flavour ice cream, which has been specially developed to appeal to children.
Since the 1990s, per capita consumption of chocolate has almost trebled, from 50g in 2005 to 120g in 2013, according to a new study by business intelligence company ValueNotes.
- Do you still love anyone enough to give them your last Rolo?
Shaun Weston, 23 Oct 2014
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
- A trip down Memory Lane courtesy of Jacob's in Aintree
Shaun Weston, 17 Sep 2014
See more Food topics
London based Lickalix has launched a crowdfunding campaign on Crowdcube to help it raise £225,000 towards the national expansion of its gourmet ice lolly business.
Premium cake brand, Kate's Cakes has launched its new 'Cake Squares' product range into Tesco stores nationwide.
Biscuit and cake company Biscuiteers has signed a deal with Warner Bros Consumer Products UK & Ireland for a range of iced biscuits, cupcakes and cakes inspired by multiple Warner Bros properties.
- Cadbury’s discontinues chocolate coins ahead of Christmas
- Barry Callebaut to switch to fully segregated RSPO cocoa butter
- Carte D'Or winter-themed ice cream from Unilever UK
- Profile 66 chocolate, co-developed by Valrhona
- Halo Foods relaunches Honey Monster brand
- Cargill revitalises Gerkens Cacao brand
- Stute introduces 200g Choconut Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa
- Naked Protein Popcorn by The Protein Works
- ADM to introduce D11LA cocoa powder at Gulfood Manufacturing
- United Biscuits appoints Frank Meysman as chairman
- British candy lovers avoid artificial additives
- Willie's Cacao introduces 26g impulse range of chocolate bars