Caprimo Crème Brûleé by Barry Callebaut Beverages is described as a 'dessert in a drink', contains no caffeine and can be enjoyed hot or cold.
I like the idea of 'super foods' that taste great while doing you good, and apparently chocolate with a high cocoa content can do just that.
- Sour faces win for Brain Blasterz
Claire Phoenix, 24 Jul 2014
- Ice cream for breakfast? Whatever next?
Claire Phoenix, 23 Jul 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Tackling obesity with a 250-calorie cap for confectionery
Richard Hall, 17 Jul 2014
- Is anyone seriously suggesting that desserts should be outlawed?
Richard Hall, 3 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
French luxury chocolate manufacturer Valrhona has been confirmed as the 'preferred chocolate partner' to the international hospitality company Marriott.
This autumn, McVitie's Cake Company is making the most of sales opportunities presented by Halloween and Bonfire Night with a selection of seasonal product launches.
Ticco Foods Limited, one of the UK's leading specialist foodservice groups, has merged with Bindi GB Limited, supplier of premium, authentic Italian desserts and gelato.
- Shot Caller candy bar from Legit Organics
- Merck enters into distribution agreement with Azelis for Candurin
- Steve Newiss from Burton's Biscuits joins board of Bart Spices Group
- Eisai launches Chocola BB Royal Drink in China
- Campbell Soup Co to launch more than 200 new products in 2015
- Portlebay Popcorn adds sweet flavours to its popcorn range
- Beechdean secures Toys R Us deal for Scooby-Doo ice cream snacks
- Roger Federer opens Lindt Swiss Chocolate Heaven on Jungfraujoch
- Just Enough of a (Very) Good Thing, designed by Pearlfisher
- Cadbury's Joy Generator Facebook-powered vending machine
- New sunflower lecithins from Sternchemie
- Wild Berry Flavour Skittles milk drink by Mars