Ben & Jerry's Core All or Nut-ting has a soft core of sauce (chocolate and hazelnut) surrounded by two Fairtrade ice creams (chocolate and hazelnut).
According to Confectionery 2014, a new market update from market intelligence provider Key Note, the UK confectionery market grew by 4.1% in 2013.
- Edible packaging – innovation at its best
Bill Bruce, 31 Mar 2014
- Dunkin' Brands engages with Liverpool fans to name special doughnut
Shaun Weston, 19 Mar 2014
- Why detailed consumer testing is essential
Hetta Bramley, Engage Research, 27 Jan 2014
- Saving sweet wrappers to help those with dementia
Shaun Weston, 16 Jan 2014
- Sugar-sweetened beverages making the headlines
Richard Hall, 16 Jan 2014
See more Food topics
Ben & Jerry's is launching its Peanut Butter Cup flavour in 150ml format, following the launch of Peanut Butter Cup 500ml into its Classics range last year.
Britain's fastest growing yogurt business, The Collective, is expanding into the dessert category with a new range of gourmet Yoghurt Mousse dessert pots.
The UK's No 1 fat-free yogurt brand will launch its first coffee flavour: Müllerlight Skinny Cappuccino Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate.
- Burton's Biscuit Co announces £14.75m manufacturing investment
- M&M's celebrate Star Wars Day on May 4th
- Archer Daniels Midland announces actions in ongoing portfolio management
- Fudge Kitchen introduces Drinking Fudge in foodservice format
- Tate & Lyle Sugars launches Wet Fondants into the European Market
- Skittles Shake and Snickers Shake from Mars
- Saputo completes $61m acquisition of Scotsburn fluid milk activities
- UK confectionery market grew by 4.1% in 2013, says new report
- Flavia Barista espresso brewer by Mars Drinks
- Unilever spends £13m to celebrate Magnum's 25th birthday
- Herza Schokolade's new developments in the functional bar category
- Cow Cow white chocolate milk drink