Cargill's cocoa & chocolate business is revitalising its global Gerkens Cacao brand, highlighting its premium nature and key benefits for beverage customers.
Since the 1990s, per capita consumption of chocolate has almost trebled, from 50g in 2005 to 120g in 2013, according to a new study by business intelligence company ValueNotes.
- Do you still love anyone enough to give them your last Rolo?
Shaun Weston, 23 Oct 2014
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
- A trip down Memory Lane courtesy of Jacob's in Aintree
Shaun Weston, 17 Sep 2014
See more Food topics
Stute Foods is launching a new 200g jar of its premium hazelnut spread with cocoa, Choconut.
Sports nutrition brand The Protein Works is launching the world's first protein popcorn, Naked Protein Popcorn.
Archer Daniels Midland Company will introduce D11LA, a fat-reduced cocoa powder inspired by a traditional British chocolate flavour, during Gulfood Manufacturing 2014 in Dubai.
- United Biscuits appoints Frank Meysman as chairman
- British candy lovers avoid artificial additives
- Willie's Cacao introduces 26g impulse range of chocolate bars
- Former Dell CFO Brian Gladden joins Mondelez
- Metcalfe's moves into savoury snacks – an interview with Fletcher Bowley
- Vietnam 73 dark chocolate by Belcolade from Puratos
- Jude's Truly Chocolate Dairy Ice Cream
- Does the growing popcorn sector steal from crisps?
- IFC and Cargill expand business skills programme for cocoa farmers
- Madécasse launches Winter Spice and Peppermint chocolate bars
- New study looks at consumer acceptance of artificial colours in ice cream
- Wheyhey! Protein Ice Cream partners Movember 2014 with exclusive flavour