Teaming up with 3D Systems, Hershey has announced that on 19 December it will debut the 3D Chocolate Candy Printing Exhibit at the Hershey’s Chocolate World attraction.
Since the 1990s, per capita consumption of chocolate has almost trebled, from 50g in 2005 to 120g in 2013, according to a new study by business intelligence company ValueNotes.
- Health Ingredients Europe: Algae protein for healthy snacking
Claire Phoenix, 3 Dec 2014
- Global Survey of Snacking shows encouraging signs for health
Richard Hall, 18 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Do you still love anyone enough to give them your last Rolo?
Shaun Weston, 23 Oct 2014
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
See more Food topics
Nielsen has followed up its recent Global Snacking report with an infographic to sum up the latest global trends in confectionery.
General Mills has announced its newest lineup of products poised to drive growth for the company.
Rousselot, a world leader in gelatines and collagen peptides, has launched ProTake-P; a hydrolysed gelatine featuring 90% protein content.
- Individual treat demand drives hand-held ice cream
- Barry Callebaut's Cocoa Horizons Truck reaches 10,000km milestone
- Pearlfisher partners with Mondelēz International to create Cadbury Glow
- Alter Eco dark chocolate Sea Salt and Salted Caramel truffles
- La Morella Nuts: more crunch and flavour with new generation of sablages
- Mondelez reveals results of mobile marketing programme with tech startups
- Cargill opens Indonesian cocoa processing facility to serve Asian market
- A gallery of new food products for November 2014
- tna’s high performance confectionery solutions
- Frank Boltman talks about 'Thanks for Franks' high quality flapjacks
- Hershey acquires Canadian confectionery maker Allan Candy Company
- Pierre’s Emerald Necklace ice cream