Merck and Azelis have entered into another distribution agreement for Candurin pearl effect pigments.
I like the idea of 'super foods' that taste great while doing you good, and apparently chocolate with a high cocoa content can do just that.
- Ice cream for breakfast? Whatever next?
Claire Phoenix, 23 Jul 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Tackling obesity with a 250-calorie cap for confectionery
Richard Hall, 17 Jul 2014
- Is anyone seriously suggesting that desserts should be outlawed?
Richard Hall, 3 Jul 2014
- Bean-to-bar chocolate that improves your mental processes
Claire Phoenix, 24 Jun 2014
See more Food topics
Steve Newiss, chief customer officer at Burton's Biscuits, is joining the board of Bart Spices Group Holdings as a non-executive director.
Japan-based Eisai has launched Chocola BB Royal Drink in China.
Campbell Soup Company has announced plans to launch more than 200 new products in 2015 to meet consumers' changing tastes, preferences and needs.
- Portlebay Popcorn adds sweet flavours to its popcorn range
- Beechdean secures Toys R Us deal for Scooby-Doo ice cream snacks
- Roger Federer opens Lindt Swiss Chocolate Heaven on Jungfraujoch
- Just Enough of a (Very) Good Thing, designed by Pearlfisher
- Cadbury's Joy Generator Facebook-powered vending machine
- New sunflower lecithins from Sternchemie
- Wild Berry Flavour Skittles milk drink by Mars
- Fox's Biscuits replaces case coders with TJ500 thermal jet printers
- Coppa della Maga stevia-sweetened ice cream
- Remeo launches gelato in jars, including Caffé Espresso
- AarhusKarlshamn acquires veg oil specialist Fabrica Nacional de Grasas
- Dairy Milk Chips Ahoy joins Cadbury co-branded range