Darren Wood spoke to Joseph Colson and Ollie Rendall of Naked Marshmallow about their innovative confectionery flavours
Since the 1990s, per capita consumption of chocolate has almost trebled, from 50g in 2005 to 120g in 2013, according to a new study by business intelligence company ValueNotes.
- Healthy confectionery
Claire Rowan, 5 Feb 2015
- A rich world of chocolate
Claire Rowan, 22 Jan 2015
- Health Ingredients Europe: Algae protein for healthy snacking
Claire Phoenix, 3 Dec 2014
- Global Survey of Snacking shows encouraging signs for health
Richard Hall, 18 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
See more Food topics
Claire Phoenix talks about the trend to functional confectionery and picks her top three choices.
Nestlé has teamed up with Google to offer handpicked trending playlists on YouTube, as part of its KitKat brand's "largest wrapper redesign".
Cadbury Dairy Milk has revealed plans to release a Vegemite-flavoured limited edition chocolate bar, as well as additional golden toffee, pretzel and peanut, and salted caramel varieties.
- Fisherman's Friend seeks to associate brand with annual Strongman race
- Cargill launches high-impact cocoa powders without bitter taste
- Interview: Naked Marshmallow Co. – stripping down to natural flavours
- New chocolate bar is emblazoned with faces of UK election candidates
- Ferrero plans its own hazelnut production in Serbia
- Podcast: Smith & Sinclair hails 'fantastic win' at IFE 2015
- Beer and yogurt-flavoured chocolate driving strong market growth
- Cadbury unleashes seven Dairy Milk varieties in one limited edition bar
- Strong Easter confectionery results undermined by shortage of eggs
- The Naked Marshmallow Co. debuts range of handmade confectionery
- World's first anti-ageing chocolate to debut in US, after European launch
- Interview: Smith & Sinclair hails 'fantastic win' at IFE 2015