Willie's Cacao has recently launched a new range of 26g chocolate bars, all of which are made 'bean to bar' from the brand's base in Devon, England.
Since the 1990s, per capita consumption of chocolate has almost trebled, from 50g in 2005 to 120g in 2013, according to a new study by business intelligence company ValueNotes.
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
- A trip down Memory Lane courtesy of Jacob's in Aintree
Shaun Weston, 17 Sep 2014
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
- Preparing for the 15th Speciality & Fine Food Fair in London
Shaun Weston, 3 Sep 2014
- New trends in natural confectionery
Claire Phoenix, 2 Sep 2014
See more Food topics
Mondelez International has announced that Brian Gladden is joining the company as executive vice president and chief financial officer, effective 1 December 2014.
Metcalfe's Food Company, known for its Skinny range of snacks has introduced Skinny Corncakes, which were on show at the Lunch 2014 event recently.
Vietnam 73 is the new Origins chocolate by Belcolade from Puratos. This 73% dark chocolate has a pronounced acid cocoa taste accompanied by hints of citrus, wood and tobacco.
- Jude's Truly Chocolate Dairy Ice Cream
- Does the growing popcorn sector steal from crisps?
- IFC and Cargill expand business skills programme for cocoa farmers
- Madécasse launches Winter Spice and Peppermint chocolate bars
- New study looks at consumer acceptance of artificial colours in ice cream
- Wheyhey! Protein Ice Cream partners Movember 2014 with exclusive flavour
- Smith & Sinclair alcohol-infused Cocktail Pastilles
- Walkers Shortbread adds Gluten Free to its portfolio
- New innovations from Popcorn, Indiana, including Granola Popcorn Clusters
- The fastest-growing snack categories in the world
- A gallery of new food products for September 2014
- New from Ben & Jerry's in the UK, Special Edition Satisfy My Bowl