Archer Daniels Midland Company has announced three significant actions in the company's ongoing portfolio management.
According to Confectionery 2014, a new market update from market intelligence provider Key Note, the UK confectionery market grew by 4.1% in 2013.
- Edible packaging – innovation at its best
Bill Bruce, 31 Mar 2014
- Dunkin' Brands engages with Liverpool fans to name special doughnut
Shaun Weston, 19 Mar 2014
- Why detailed consumer testing is essential
Hetta Bramley, Engage Research, 27 Jan 2014
- Saving sweet wrappers to help those with dementia
Shaun Weston, 16 Jan 2014
- Sugar-sweetened beverages making the headlines
Richard Hall, 16 Jan 2014
See more Food topics
Fudge Kitchen Drinking Fudge is now available in 1.35g foodservice bottles in Original Sea Salted Caramel & Chocolate.
Tate & Lyle Sugars, part of ASR Group, is launching wet fondants into the European market, extending its capability to serve the bakery and confectionery markets.
Mars Chocolate Drinks & Treats has added two new variants to its 350ml Mars milk drinks range: Skittles Shake and Snickers Shake.
- Saputo completes $61m acquisition of Scotsburn fluid milk activities
- UK confectionery market grew by 4.1% in 2013, says new report
- Flavia Barista espresso brewer by Mars Drinks
- Unilever spends £13m to celebrate Magnum's 25th birthday
- Herza Schokolade's new developments in the functional bar category
- Cow Cow white chocolate milk drink
- Cadbury adds Banana Caramel Crisp to Dairy Milk range
- Dairygold Food Ingredients stirred soft cheese
- Supermarkets are losing out to big brands in the Easter egg stakes
- Limited edition Brazil-inspired M&M's from Mars
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles X-Treme Ice Lolly from Beechdean
- EuroFood becomes Manchester United's 'Official Confectionery Partner'