The Hershey Company says it has exceeded three of its key environmental sustainability goals set in 2012.
Nut inclusions are a significant contributor to the growth of the global snack foods market, says the commercial director of inclusions and toppings for Pecan Deluxe Candy (Europe), Graham Kingston.
- Why detailed consumer testing is essential
Hetta Bramley, Engage Research, 27 Jan 2014
- Saving sweet wrappers to help those with dementia
Shaun Weston, 16 Jan 2014
- Sugar-sweetened beverages making the headlines
Richard Hall, 16 Jan 2014
- Food and beverage concepts for ageing baby boomers
Claire Phoenix, 20 Nov 2013
- Meiji marketing tour to the Maruetsu store
Claire Phoenix, 30 Oct 2013
See more Food topics
Barry Callebaut has launched Power Flowers, a revolutionary method to colour chocolate, fillings and compound chocolate.
Mrs Freshley's has partnered with The Hershey Company to create two new snacks that combine Hershey flavours with Mrs Freshley's bestselling items.
Discovery Patch Animals include fruit flavour jelly and foam sweets with new animal shapes to discover. Every pack features an interactive world map with 'fun facts'.
- Gluten-free chocolate clusters from Carmit Candy Industries
- Party Footballs from Fox's Biscuits, for the 2014 World Cup
- McVities Cake Company workers could strike over Mars-related shift changes
- Fabergé-inspired Easter Eggs by Marc Demarquette
- Land O' Lakes Ingredients introduces Sea-Salted Caramel dairy seasoning
- Zotter launches organic Overdose Dark Chocolate Drink range
- Mini Scottie Dog sharing bags from Walkers Shortbread
- A gallery of new food products for February 2014
- Gepa Milk & Fruity Lemon chocolate bar
- Pink Salt Spirulina Mini Chocolate from Lifefood
- Nuts feature in almost a third of all chocolate confectionery products
- Ben & Jerry's expands Core 2014 ice cream range with four new flavours