Cargill's Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia cocoa and chocolate business has appointed Inge Demeyere as its new MD, chocolate.
I like the idea of 'super foods' that taste great while doing you good, and apparently chocolate with a high cocoa content can do just that.
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Sour faces win for Brain Blasterz
Claire Phoenix, 24 Jul 2014
- Ice cream for breakfast? Whatever next?
Claire Phoenix, 23 Jul 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Tackling obesity with a 250-calorie cap for confectionery
Richard Hall, 17 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
Norwegian snack and confectionery company Orkla has entered into an agreement with Latvia's Nordic Partners Food Ltd to purchase NP Foods Group.
Candy is the world’s first affordable confectionery-oriented food 3D printer. Potential customers can invest in the commercialisation of the gadget through a Kickstarter crowd-funding scheme.
UK based Classic Cuisine has launched a number of seasonal products.
- Jean-Christophe Flatin named as president, global chocolate, for Mars
- Hint of Mint chocolates from Minted in England
- Christmas Edition Dark Chocolate Gingerbread Crisp by Elizabeth Shaw
- Limited Edition Halloween-themed Green & Orange M&M's by Mars
- Cadbury's dancing passport control officer returns to UK TV
- Cadbury Layers of Joy Caramellionaire & Black Forest chilled desserts
- Frozen Yogurt on a stick by Kri Kri
- Starbucks Japan unveils Chocolate Brownie Frappuccino
- Divine Chocolate reveals Christmas confectionery range for 2014
- Rachel's expands into desserts segment with organic Divine Desserts
- General Mills reveals its Monster Cereal collection for 2014
- There's mileage in the traditional popcorn market yet, says Innova