Agropur and Davisco Foods International have entered into an agreement for Agropur to acquire the dairy processing assets of Davisco.
Japan's Meiji Co is known for offering a wide range of nutritional foods in countries across Asia, as well as its home territory. Claire Phoenix talks to president Kazuo Kawamura about company strategy regarding innovation.
- Ice cream for breakfast? Whatever next?
Claire Phoenix, 23 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- An effective ice cream category strategy can lead to long-term success
John Nevens, 23 Jun 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Striking the right balance between workers' rights and business interests
Shaun Weston, 13 May 2014
See more Food topics
Wild is using creative ideas to breathe new life into the ice cream segment by implementing new concepts based on the current trend for 'lemonade on a stick'.
Eating probiotics regularly may modestly improve your blood pressure, according to new research published in the American Heart Association journal 'Hypertension'.
Beechdean Ice Cream Group in the UK has secured listings of a three-strong range in Toys R Us stores for its new Scooby-Doo licensed ice creams.
- South Caernarfon Creameries confirms £8.5m investment plan
- Danone acquires 40% interest in Brookside Dairy Limited
- RPC Bebo Plastik develops Bebo Swing pack solution
- Lurpak becomes No 1 BSM brand by volume
- Dairylea wins award for Pro-Moo-Tion marketing campaign
- Müller Bliss Corner Whipped Greek Style Yogurt
- Dips 'n Love gluten-free cheese spreads
- Kazuo Kawamura from Meiji talks about the Japanese dairy market
- Epicurean Butter launches All Natural Maple Syrup Butter
- Bio-Ziegenreibekäse by Andechser Natur
- Coppa della Maga stevia-sweetened ice cream
- Remeo launches gelato in jars, including Caffé Espresso