RPC Bebo-Plastik has commenced manufacture of packs using its In-Mould Label Thermoforming (IML-T) technology, following the installation of a dedicated line at its factory in Bremervörde, Germany.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- Yogurt on top of the world
Richard Hall, 4 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Does Greek yogurt have to come from Greece?
Jeremy Pennant, D Young & Co, 11 Aug 2014
See more Food topics
Nestlé has opened its most water-efficient factory in the world in Mexico, in a move that the company plans to replicate in other Nestlé factories globally.
Perfect World ice cream, from the Perfect World Ice Cream Company, claims to be the UK’s first non-dairy and no added sugar ice cream alternative.
Packaging machinery manufacturer, the Oystar Group, has sold its secondary packaging division A+F, to Mutares AG.
- RPC Superfos updates packaging for Mills DA
- Food waste from ice cream site produces electricity as landfill eliminated
- Yogurt is New York’s official state snack
- Anti-dairy experts failing increasingly to stick to the facts
- Gay Lea Foods acquires Hewitt's Dairy
- Nestlé inaugurates Dairy Farming Institute in China
- Up&Go Oats2Go from Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing
- Elplast introduces EL-ZIP Triple Zipper
- Wensleydale Creamery & Yorkshire Provender announce brand partnership
- GEA to acquire Dutch cheese technology firm de Klokslag
- First Milk's Quark distributed to caterers via Brakes
- Áreas opens world’s first Espace Evian outlet at Madrid Barajas Airport