Yeo Valley will introduce a 0% Fat Greek Style Natural yogurt in the new year as demand for Greek-style yogurts continues to grow. The yogurt is available in 150g portions from January.
Use of the TrakRap system reduced Dale Farm's film usage by 68%, achieving a CO2 reduction of 87 tonnes per annum and a lower cost per pack.
- Understanding Japan's 'super greying' society
Richard Hall, 8 Nov 2013
- A world of milk – thoughts on global dairying
Richard Hall, 7 Nov 2013
- Food marketing to the elderly Japanese male
Claire Phoenix, 31 Oct 2013
- Meiji marketing tour to the Maruetsu store
Claire Phoenix, 30 Oct 2013
- The implications of the explosion in halloumi consumption in the UK
John Nevens, 29 Oct 2013
See more Food topics
Land O'Lakes dairy products are to be offered on GlobalDairyTrade from March 2014.
Müller has officially opened its £17m plant at Müller Dairy in Market Drayton.
According to a new report from Rabobank, higher average prices for globally traded dairy commodities have not necessarily brought higher average margins for milk producers.
- Y3K liquid chocolate ice cream
- Barry-Wehmiller acquires yogurt packaging company in Paris
- Lactalis close to taking 70% stake in India’s Tirumala Milk Product
- Premium Dione Coconut Dairy Ice Cream
- Pearlfisher creates new brand, identity and packaging for Stonyfield range
- Dairy sees market growth of 50% since 2007 in Gulf
- Stable Micro Systems launches new grating rig
- Gregory Sklikas to join Royal FrieslandCampina executive board
- Dairy Australia appoints Geoff Akers as chairman
- Saputo setback in bid for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory
- Vilvi glazed sweet curd cheese snacks
- UK dairy products to be sold on Global Dairy Trade auction for first time