A new report on Greek Style Yogurt Innovation from Zenith International has highlighted six key themes driving new product development worldwide.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- Merit for milk fat
Richard Hall, 11 Dec 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- Yogurt on top of the world
Richard Hall, 4 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
See more Food topics
General Mills has announced its newest lineup of products poised to drive growth for the company.
Global Dairy Platform (GDP) has announced that its board of directors has appointed Royal FrieslandCampina chief executive officer Cees t’Hart as chairman, becoming effective on 1 January 2015.
Glanbia Ingredients Ireland’s newly-built milk protein facility on its existing site in Virginia, Co Cavan, has been officially opened, employing 100 people.
- Individual treat demand drives hand-held ice cream
- UK ice cream ‘under threat’ from EU, says Ice Cream Alliance
- Podcast: Combining proteins – the way forward?
- Danone confirms strategic priorities and strengthens management team
- Wheyhey! protein ice cream launches new pack design
- Authentic Menu spreadable yogurt
- The Collective limited edition Coffee yogurt
- A gallery of new food products for November 2014
- Glenilen Farm yogurt wins UK national excellence award
- Müller re-launches Müllerlight Skinny Cappuccino yogurt
- American yogurt chain Menchie's planning to open 200 stores in UK
- Swedish Glace to join Wall’s portfolio of ice cream brands