The Powerful Yogurt Protein Bar is the first protein bar with yogurt coating and probiotics.
Low calorie dairy has seen a significant growth within recent years and there have been major developments in how dairy is consumed as well as how it's produced. Story by Hamish Renton.
- Growth in infant nutrition
Richard Hall, 27 Feb 2014
- It’s all Greek to us: Why Chobani cannot be ‘Greek yogurt’ in the UK
Christopher Pett, 4 Feb 2014
- A yogurt a day keeps the fractures away
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2014
- Dairy 2013: protein, breakfast and men
Bill Bruce, 20 Dec 2013
- Understanding Japan's 'super greying' society
Richard Hall, 8 Nov 2013
See more Food topics
Powerful Yogurt plans to unveil Powerful Yogurt Plus+ – at Natural Products Expo West.
NutraDried, a subsidiary of EnWave Corporation, has signed a broker agreement with Impact Sales Incorporated to be responsible for securing additional distribution channels for Moon Cheese.
In the US, Ehrmann has launched Mixim, a Greek yogurt with two side compartments with mix-ins, packaged in heart-shaped snack pots.
- Dairy UK defends nutritious benefits of cheese
- How to enter the 2014 World Dairy Innovation Awards
- Stonyfield & Happy Family yogurt pouches
- Andechser Natur releases Bio Fruchtquark fruit curd
- Mango, Honey and Plain Danio strained yogurt from Danone
- Easy tear open packaging for Cathedral City cheese brand
- Arla introduces clean-label alternative to traditional stabilisers
- Chobani founder urges Butch Otter to reconsider agricultural security bill
- DSM's new patent guarantees absence of off-flavour in lactose-free dairy
- Land O' Lakes Ingredients introduces Sea-Salted Caramel dairy seasoning
- A gallery of new food products for February 2014
- Fonterra's new processing site to produce Anchor UHT product in March