This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including Müller Rice Remix, Rachel's Organic Divine Chocolate Pot and Halloween M&M's.
Japan's Meiji Co is known for offering a wide range of nutritional foods in countries across Asia, as well as its home territory. Claire Phoenix talks to president Kazuo Kawamura about company strategy regarding innovation.
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Does Greek yogurt have to come from Greece?
Jeremy Pennant, D Young & Co, 11 Aug 2014
- Ice cream that changes colour as it melts
Bill Bruce, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- 3D printed ice cream courtesy of MIT
Bill Bruce, 25 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
In the US, Chobani has announced its latest ‘limited batch’ yogurts – apple cinnamon and pumpkin spice.
Wyke Farms, the UK’s largest independent cheese producer and milk processor, is about to launch its autumn media campaign.
Müller UK & Ireland Group has confirmed to non-aligned dairy farmer members of the Müller Wiseman Milk Group that its standard milk price will be 29.00ppl from 1 October 2014.
- Extra Mature Farmhouse Cheddar Somerset Old Smokey by Wyke Farms
- Milk-based baby food segment to dominate Indian market over next five years
- New dairy packaging solution from RPC Superfos with easy-to-access spoon
- Organic and conventional dairies show few differences in cow health & milk
- Fonterra unveils China infant formula deal and $555m expansion
- Andechser Natur Stevia Bio-Jogurt Mild Apfel
- Tetra Pak launches Tetra Alsafe for ESL
- The Laughing Cow Creamy Spicy Pepper Jack
- Onken introduces UK’s first crowd sourced yogurt
- Andechser Natur Crème Brulee Bio-Jogurt Mild
- Cold Stone Creamery launches new yogurt concept in Japan
- Cadbury Twin Pots launch two new additions