Cold Stone Creamery has launched a new yogurt concept, Cold Stone Frozen Bar, at the Aeon Mall Makuhari Shintoshin in Chiba, Japan.
Japan's Meiji Co is known for offering a wide range of nutritional foods in countries across Asia, as well as its home territory. Claire Phoenix talks to president Kazuo Kawamura about company strategy regarding innovation.
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Does Greek yogurt have to come from Greece?
Jeremy Pennant, D Young & Co, 11 Aug 2014
- Ice cream that changes colour as it melts
Bill Bruce, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- 3D printed ice cream courtesy of MIT
Bill Bruce, 25 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
Cadbury chilled desserts has expanded its twin pots range with two new variants – Pebbles Twin Pot and Marvellous Mix Ups Banana Sour Fudge.
Synlait Milk expects strong global demand for its lactoferrin to continue since it began commercially producing and selling the valuable milk protein earlier this year.
Premium Ingredients is presenting a new emulsifier and stabiliser system specially designed for recombined thick cream.
- Co-operative boosts UK farming industry with £5m premium payouts
- First Milk Dairy launches Lake District Dairy Co Cooking Sauces
- Cadbury Layers of Joy Caramellionaire & Black Forest chilled desserts
- Siggi's Icelandic Style Cream-Skyr coffee flavour
- Cheese innovation from Wensleydale – an interview with Sandra Bell
- Frozen Yogurt on a stick by Kri Kri
- Orla Kiely redesigns Kerrygold packaging
- Production begins at ArNoCo whey and lactose production facility
- Rachel's expands into desserts segment with organic Divine Desserts
- Activia introduces Fruit Fusions and revamps Intensely Creamy range
- Arla Foods wins 71 awards at Royal Welsh & Nantwich Shows
- Reblochon de Savoie AOP launches its first UK PR campaign