Beechdean Ice Cream Group in the UK has secured listings of a three-strong range in Toys R Us stores for its new Scooby-Doo licensed ice creams.
Japan's Meiji Co is known for offering a wide range of nutritional foods in countries across Asia, as well as its home territory. Claire Phoenix talks to president Kazuo Kawamura about company strategy regarding innovation.
- Ice cream for breakfast? Whatever next?
Claire Phoenix, 23 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- An effective ice cream category strategy can lead to long-term success
John Nevens, 23 Jun 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Striking the right balance between workers' rights and business interests
Shaun Weston, 13 May 2014
See more Food topics
South Caernarfon Creameries, Wales' oldest farmer-owned dairy cooperative, has announced plans for a new cheese production facility with an investment estimated at £8.5m.
Danone and Brookside's shareholders have announced an agreement allowing Danone to acquire a 40% interest in Brookside's holding company.
RPC Bebo Plastik has developed a pack solution called Bebo Swing for a variety of spreadable products such as cheese, margarine and butter.
- Lurpak becomes No 1 BSM brand by volume
- Dairylea wins award for Pro-Moo-Tion marketing campaign
- Müller Bliss Corner Whipped Greek Style Yogurt
- Dips 'n Love gluten-free cheese spreads
- Kazuo Kawamura from Meiji talks about the Japanese dairy market
- Epicurean Butter launches All Natural Maple Syrup Butter
- Bio-Ziegenreibekäse by Andechser Natur
- Coppa della Maga stevia-sweetened ice cream
- Remeo launches gelato in jars, including Caffé Espresso
- The Collective relaunches yogurt pots to target food-to-go market
- Andechser Natur Sangria Bio-Jogurt
- Stevia Banane-Sanddorn Bio-Jogurt by Andechser Natur