Arab Company for Services and Trade, a sister company of Dina Farms, is moving ahead with an expansion plan that will see the company launch additional retail outlets.
Japan's Meiji Co is known for offering a wide range of nutritional foods in countries across Asia, as well as its home territory. Claire Phoenix talks to president Kazuo Kawamura about company strategy regarding innovation.
- 3D printed ice cream courtesy of MIT
Bill Bruce, 25 Jul 2014
- Ice cream for breakfast? Whatever next?
Claire Phoenix, 23 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- An effective ice cream category strategy can lead to long-term success
John Nevens, 23 Jun 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
See more Food topics
Toronto-based Off The Bone has launched Bufala yogurt, made from water buffalo milk.
Agropur and Davisco Foods International have entered into an agreement for Agropur to acquire the dairy processing assets of Davisco.
Wild is using creative ideas to breathe new life into the ice cream segment by implementing new concepts based on the current trend for 'lemonade on a stick'.
- Eating probiotics regularly may improve your blood pressure
- Beechdean secures Toys R Us deal for Scooby-Doo ice cream snacks
- South Caernarfon Creameries confirms £8.5m investment plan
- Danone acquires 40% interest in Brookside Dairy Limited
- RPC Bebo Plastik develops Bebo Swing pack solution
- Lurpak becomes No 1 BSM brand by volume
- Dairylea wins award for Pro-Moo-Tion marketing campaign
- Müller Bliss Corner Whipped Greek Style Yogurt
- Dips 'n Love gluten-free cheese spreads
- Kazuo Kawamura from Meiji talks about the Japanese dairy market
- Epicurean Butter launches All Natural Maple Syrup Butter
- Bio-Ziegenreibekäse by Andechser Natur