Danone is to subscribe to a private placement by Chinese infant milk maker Yashili. On completion, Yashili’s majority shareholder Mengniu will hold a 51.0% equity interest and Danone will hold 25.0%.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- Yogurt on top of the world
Richard Hall, 4 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Does Greek yogurt have to come from Greece?
Jeremy Pennant, D Young & Co, 11 Aug 2014
See more Food topics
According to a new report from Canadean, consumption of dairy products is increasing among British consumers, and kids’ development remains a key growth driver.
UK-based ice cream manufacturer Suncream Dairies has launched a new Bubblegum flavour ice cream, which has been specially developed to appeal to children.
London based Lickalix has launched a crowdfunding campaign on Crowdcube to help it raise £225,000 towards the national expansion of its gourmet ice lolly business.
- Müller Wiseman Dairies supports local children with new promotion
- Carte D'Or winter-themed ice cream from Unilever UK
- YouGov research reveals consumer awareness about dairy health benefits
- Cathedral City Selections British Cheese Variety pack
- Stonyfield adds Greek and Chia yogurt
- Ampac receives IMS certification for dairy market
- RPC Bebo-Plastik starts using In-Mould Label Thermoforming in Bremervörde
- Nestlé opens water-efficient Cero Agua dairy factory in Mexico
- Perfect World – UK’s first no added sugar non-dairy ice cream
- Oystar completes reorganisation with sale of secondary packaging division
- RPC Superfos updates packaging for Mills DA
- Food waste from ice cream site produces electricity as landfill eliminated