This week, Mövenpick Ice Cream launches its annual Gourmet Dessert Chef of the Year Competition, challenging professional chefs to create an original dessert that showcases its range of flavours.
Low calorie dairy has seen a significant growth within recent years and there have been major developments in how dairy is consumed as well as how it's produced. Story by Hamish Renton.
- Line-up announced for 8th Global Dairy Congress
Richard Hall, 11 Mar 2014
- Growth in infant nutrition
Richard Hall, 27 Feb 2014
- It’s all Greek to us: Why Chobani cannot be ‘Greek yogurt’ in the UK
Christopher Pett, 4 Feb 2014
- A yogurt a day keeps the fractures away
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2014
- Dairy 2013: protein, breakfast and men
Bill Bruce, 20 Dec 2013
See more Food topics
The Powerful Yogurt Protein Bar is the first protein bar with yogurt coating and probiotics.
Powerful Yogurt plans to unveil Powerful Yogurt Plus+ – at Natural Products Expo West.
NutraDried, a subsidiary of EnWave Corporation, has signed a broker agreement with Impact Sales Incorporated to be responsible for securing additional distribution channels for Moon Cheese.
- Ehrmann's Mixim Greek yogurt in heart-shaped pots
- Dairy UK defends nutritious benefits of cheese
- How to enter the 2014 World Dairy Innovation Awards
- Stonyfield & Happy Family yogurt pouches
- Andechser Natur releases Bio Fruchtquark fruit curd
- Mango, Honey and Plain Danio strained yogurt from Danone
- Easy tear open packaging for Cathedral City cheese brand
- Arla introduces clean-label alternative to traditional stabilisers
- Chobani founder urges Butch Otter to reconsider agricultural security bill
- DSM's new patent guarantees absence of off-flavour in lactose-free dairy
- Land O' Lakes Ingredients introduces Sea-Salted Caramel dairy seasoning
- A gallery of new food products for February 2014