The Wensleydale Creamery (TWC), a cheesemaker based in the Yorkshire Dales, has introduced a new range of blended cheese taster packs.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- Yogurt on top of the world
Richard Hall, 4 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Does Greek yogurt have to come from Greece?
Jeremy Pennant, D Young & Co, 11 Aug 2014
See more Food topics
European dairy farmers have given their full support to Welsh dairy farmer Mansel Raymond to lead dairy discussions in Brussels for the next two years.
Australia’s Lion Dairy & Drinks has announced the launch of its dedicated juice and non-alcohol ready to drink business – The Daily Drinks Co.
A classic blue veined cheese made by The Bath Soft Cheese Co, has scooped the top award at the World Cheese Awards.
- RPC develops new IML container range
- Pearlfisher New York redesigns Ben & Jerry's ice cream portfolio
- Arla Foods Ingredients develops sports yogurt concept
- Arla Foods Ingredients opens new lactose factory in Denmark
- Chobani to open Chobani Food Incubator programme for food entrepreneurs
- American adults are eating too much processed sugar, says research
- Abergavenny Fine Food Co targets 120% increase in goat's cheese products
- Müller UK & Ireland Group acquires Dairy Crest’s dairy operations
- Davidstow launches 'No Ordinary Cheese' campaign
- A gallery of new food products for October 2014
- Danone acquires additional 21.75% interest in Centrale Laitière
- Danone acquires additional equity in Morocco’s Centrale Laitière