Clondalkin Flexible Packaging Bury has invested over £400,000 in the very latest laser perforating equipment for its pre-cut lids.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- Yogurt on top of the world
Richard Hall, 4 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Does Greek yogurt have to come from Greece?
Jeremy Pennant, D Young & Co, 11 Aug 2014
See more Food topics
The government has a key role to play in helping the dairy industry meet the formidable challenges it is facing, Dairy UK has told MPs
Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur – part of Indofood Group – has acquired the entire stake of Danone’s Indonesian dairy produce subsidiary, in an attempt to boost its own dairy output.
Orissa, India-based dairy Milk Mantra has made its first acquisition, with the purchase of Sambalpur-based Westernland Dairy for $1.6m.
- Noosa Yoghurt acquired by private equity company Advent International
- OKF Corporation develops Aloe Yogurt
- UK dairy industry makes significant environmental strides
- China's Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group to invest in New Zealand
- Wensleydale Creamery launches taster pack range
- Mansel Raymond re-elected European milk chairman
- Lion Dairy & Drinks launches The Daily Drinks Co
- Bath Blue scoops World Champion Cheese 2014
- RPC develops new IML container range
- Pearlfisher New York redesigns Ben & Jerry's ice cream portfolio
- Arla Foods Ingredients develops sports yogurt concept
- Arla Foods Ingredients opens new lactose factory in Denmark