Austria-based Leeb Vital's organic raspberry flavoured goat milk yogurt is made using real raspberries and contains no artificial additives.
New market reports from RnRMarketResearch.com reveal that the French dairy food market has a value of €18.1bn and will witness moderate sales growth over the next five years.
- Edible packaging – innovation at its best
Bill Bruce, 31 Mar 2014
- Line-up announced for 8th Global Dairy Congress
Richard Hall, 11 Mar 2014
- Growth in infant nutrition
Richard Hall, 27 Feb 2014
- It’s all Greek to us: Why Chobani cannot be ‘Greek yogurt’ in the UK
Christopher Pett, 4 Feb 2014
- A yogurt a day keeps the fractures away
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2014
See more Food topics
Ben & Jerry's Core All or Nut-ting has a soft core of sauce (chocolate and hazelnut) surrounded by two Fairtrade ice creams (chocolate and hazelnut).
Häagen-Dazs Japan is set to launch two fruit and vegetable flavour ice cream combinations this May.
Ben & Jerry's is launching its Peanut Butter Cup flavour in 150ml format, following the launch of Peanut Butter Cup 500ml into its Classics range last year.
- Suckies fresh yogurt pouches from The Collective
- Fonterra's $120m Waitoa UHT site produces first commercial product
- Fonterra earns McDonald's 2014 Best of Sustainable Supply award
- Welsh frozen yogurt producer receives Queen's Award For Enterprise
- Yoghurt Mousse dessert pots by The Collective
- Piet Hilarides to temporarily replace Freek Rijna at FrieslandCampina
- Müllerlight Skinny Cappuccino Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate
- Chobani begins exporting to Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean
- Limited edition Apple & Pear Müller Corner
- Saputo completes $61m acquisition of Scotsburn fluid milk activities
- Dr Gail Barnes joins World Dairy Innovation Awards judging panel
- Dairy trends and analysis for France, Germany and Spain in 2014