DuPont has unveiled an expanded range of its Holdbac Protective cultures range to target contamination in the mild acidic environments of cheese and fresh yogurt manufacture while maintaining flavour.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- Yogurt on top of the world
Richard Hall, 4 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Does Greek yogurt have to come from Greece?
Jeremy Pennant, D Young & Co, 11 Aug 2014
- Ice cream that changes colour as it melts
Bill Bruce, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
See more Food topics
Dessert ice cream brand Carte D'Or from Unilever UK is strengthening its Classic range to include a seasonal Cinnamon Biscuit flavour ice cream.
Welsh fashion designer Julien Macdonald has reworked the Müllerlight brand's 'hero' flavours of Strawberry and Smooth Toffee, introducing two new limited edition designer pots.
Wall's, the UK's number one ice cream brand from Unilever UK, is launching a new ice cream for winter: Wall's Gingerbread Sandwich.
- Dairy Crest wins Waitrose 'Treating People Fairly' award
- Minter Wonderland and Joy to the Swirled ice cream from Ben & Jerry's
- Magnum Minis White & White Almond from Unilever UK
- Snog Frozen Yogurt mini pots for at-home market
- Nutrilac YO-8075 natural whey protein by Arla Foods Ingredients
- Photos from the 2014 Speciality & Fine Food Fair
- Flavour innovation drives the UK's most popular ice cream flavours
- Ishida X-ray provides extra layer of security for Candia bottled baby milk
- Unilever embraces latest gesture-based mobile marketing solutions
- Parmalat to acquire dairy division of BRF in Brazil
- Irish Dairy Board acquires Spanish pizza cheese manufacturer Luxtor
- Danone names Faber CEO as Riboud separates dual roles