Lifeway Foods has announced the $7.4m acquisition of the Golden Guernsey dairy plant in Waukesha, US, to provide additional manufacturing capacity for its growing kefir-based business.
Bill Bruce remembers close friend and former colleague, Geoff Platt, who passed away recently.
- Remembering dairy journalist Geoff Platt who has passed away
Bill Bruce, 13 May 2013
- Australian dairy giant stirs
Geoff Platt, 23 Apr 2013
- Banking is not like it used to be
Geoff Platt, 18 Apr 2013
- A preview of the 7th Global Dairy Congress
Richard Hall, 12 Apr 2013
- Two experts join Dairy Innovation Awards judging panel
Bill Bruce, 8 Apr 2013
See more Food topics
Synlait Milk has appointed Bill Roest as a non-executive director. Roest recently retired as chief financial officer of one of New Zealand's largest listed companies, Fletcher Building Ltd.
Many food processors or manufacturers experience the problem of soft fruit and vegetables breaking down or becoming damaged during processing.
The 'Noughty' range from UK-based Yeo Valley is available in four fruit flavours, each made up of a portion of super-thick, fat-free natural yogurt poured over a layer of fruit compote.
- Brussels should demonstrate confidence in the dairy industry, says Jim Begg
- Wyke Farms adds butter to rebranded range
- China Mengniu Dairy acquires stake in Modern Dairy
- New 'Staging' concept by Arla Foods Ingredients
- GMO-free labelling on the increase, says new report
- Cookies & Cream Pinkberry
- New big pot fruit yogurt flavours from Onken
- Northney Ice Cream secures Spinnaker Tower contract
- Huckleberry’s Ice Cream available at Waitrose
- Marshfield Farm Ice Cream installs wood pellet boiler
- A gallery of new food products for April 2013
- PAI Partners to acquire R&R Ice Cream from Oaktree Capital