Britain's fastest growing yogurt business, The Collective, is expanding into the dessert category with a new range of gourmet Yoghurt Mousse dessert pots.
New market reports from RnRMarketResearch.com reveal that the French dairy food market has a value of €18.1bn and will witness moderate sales growth over the next five years.
- Edible packaging – innovation at its best
Bill Bruce, 31 Mar 2014
- Line-up announced for 8th Global Dairy Congress
Richard Hall, 11 Mar 2014
- Growth in infant nutrition
Richard Hall, 27 Feb 2014
- It’s all Greek to us: Why Chobani cannot be ‘Greek yogurt’ in the UK
Christopher Pett, 4 Feb 2014
- A yogurt a day keeps the fractures away
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2014
See more Food topics
Freek Rijna, chief operating officer of the business group Consumer Products Asia, will end his career within FrieslandCampina on 31 December 2014.
The UK's No 1 fat-free yogurt brand will launch its first coffee flavour: Müllerlight Skinny Cappuccino Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate.
Chobani has begun exporting to markets in Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, beginning with Singapore, Malaysia and Panama, to build on domestic momentum and help realise its global potential.
- Limited edition Apple & Pear Müller Corner
- Saputo completes $61m acquisition of Scotsburn fluid milk activities
- Dr Gail Barnes joins World Dairy Innovation Awards judging panel
- Dairy trends and analysis for France, Germany and Spain in 2014
- Unilever spends £13m to celebrate Magnum's 25th birthday
- Increasing cheese production yields by up to 15%
- Asahi Group to acquire Etika's dairy product business for $329m
- Leeb Biomilch's Mählati Eis Creme Joghurt
- Yorvale Yoryog Natural Frozen Yogurt
- Dairy Crest launches Clover Lighter Than Light
- Princess Anne opens Coombe Castle’s new creamery
- Dairygold Food Ingredients stirred soft cheese