Ben & Jerry's has followed up its salted caramel brownie ale with the launch of a new ice cream burrito, featuring two scoops of ice cream rolled up in a crepe-like wrap.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- Dairy needs unstinting support of government
Dairy UK chairman Billy Keane, 6 Jan 2015
- Merit for milk fat
Richard Hall, 11 Dec 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
See more Food topics
Dairy UK and the British Cheese Board will launch three campaigns throughout this year aimed at promoting British cheese, after they announced that they would join forces.
FrieslandCampina has sold a dairy plant from Hungarian firm Alföldi Tej, bringing production back into the city of Debrecen two years after it closed its previous facility.
Müller Corner has launched a new three-flavour range of Müller Püd Corner dairy desserts, made with more than 75% skimmed milk and crunchy toppings.
- Dairy Crest secures highest corporate responsibility rating in annual index
- Perry’s Ice Cream introduces premium ice cream Escapes
- The Collective expands children's offering with flavoured yogurt pouches
- Maeil Bio yogurt launched in Korea
- Interview: R&R Ice Cream award win 'totally out of the blue'
- Interview: IFE award win gives 'credibility' to iASC's culinary butter
- Ice cream brand Yee Kwan secures listing with airline Cathay Pacific
- Eggs-box 360? New egg cartons can be transformed into children's toy
- Cheese producer invests in new maturation rooms as part of growth plans
- Eating cheese raises energy production and helps fight obesity, study says
- Turkey Hill Dairy launches 'first' line of all-natural gelato
- Welsh dairy cooperative launches cheddar aged in underground slate caverns