US-based Greek yogurt brand Chobani has released a new range of 100-calorie, strained Greek yogurts, Simply 100.
Use of the TrakRap system reduced Dale Farm's film usage by 68%, achieving a CO2 reduction of 87 tonnes per annum and a lower cost per pack.
- Understanding Japan's 'super greying' society
Richard Hall, 8 Nov 2013
- A world of milk – thoughts on global dairying
Richard Hall, 7 Nov 2013
- Food marketing to the elderly Japanese male
Claire Phoenix, 31 Oct 2013
- Meiji marketing tour to the Maruetsu store
Claire Phoenix, 30 Oct 2013
- The implications of the explosion in halloumi consumption in the UK
John Nevens, 29 Oct 2013
See more Food topics
There are many growth opportunities powering the food and health market, according to '12 Key Trends 2014' by Julian Mellentin.
Yeo Valley will introduce a 0% Fat Greek Style Natural yogurt in the new year as demand for Greek-style yogurts continues to grow. The yogurt is available in 150g portions from January.
Land O'Lakes dairy products are to be offered on GlobalDairyTrade from March 2014.
- Müller continues to make 'substantial progress' in UK and Ireland
- Rising milk production costs continue to squeeze margins
- Y3K liquid chocolate ice cream
- Barry-Wehmiller acquires yogurt packaging company in Paris
- Lactalis close to taking 70% stake in India’s Tirumala Milk Product
- Premium Dione Coconut Dairy Ice Cream
- Pearlfisher creates new brand, identity and packaging for Stonyfield range
- Dairy sees market growth of 50% since 2007 in Gulf
- Stable Micro Systems launches new grating rig
- Gregory Sklikas to join Royal FrieslandCampina executive board
- Dairy Australia appoints Geoff Akers as chairman
- Saputo setback in bid for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory