Danone has announced an expansion of Yogurteria frozen yogurt shop franchise with the addition of 15 new outlets across Spain.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- Dairy needs unstinting support of government
Dairy UK chairman Billy Keane, 6 Jan 2015
- Merit for milk fat
Richard Hall, 11 Dec 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
See more Food topics
Nestlé has launched a new range of frozen flavoured custard desserts under its Dreyer’s brand – the first such product to be introduced to the US market.
Seriously Strong has invested £5m in a pack redesign and television marketing campaign, as it attempts to become the leading brand in the UK cheese market.
Frozen yogurt lolly brand Claudi & Fin will round off an exciting year with the extension of an existing stockist arrangement, and launches into three new UK retailers.
- Interview: Camel milk ice cream from Al Ain Dairy
- Cheese producer launches 'unique' black truffle and forest fruit variants
- Müller launches ice cream-inspired yogurt brand in US
- Arla Foods UK enjoyed 2014 growth, despite challenging trading conditions
- Ethical egg producer becomes The Happy Easter Egg Co. for seasonal rebrand
- Kelly's extends its Cornish ice cream range with new salted caramel flavour
- Deborah Meaden talks about investing in good food and drink business ideas
- Rachel's yogurt launches new Inspirations range
- Fonterra ingredients plant could produce 30,000 tonnes of lactose and whey
- Rowntrees launches mini ice lolly format of Randoms sweet range
- Al Ain Dairy Farm launches premium camel milk ice creams
- Yoplait's limited edition yogurt cup designs 'fuse fashion and dairy'