At the IFE exhibitor open day in London, Bill Bruce talked to Meriel Kehoe from Claudi & Fin, about the company’s frozen yogurt range.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- Dairy needs unstinting support of government
Dairy UK chairman Billy Keane, 6 Jan 2015
- Merit for milk fat
Richard Hall, 11 Dec 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
See more Food topics
Irish brand Powerful Yogurt has announced that it is launching its high-protein, fat-free yogurt aimed at the male health market in to the UK.
Claire Phoenix talked to Amitabha Ray, managing director of Schreiber Dynamix Dairies Ltd about the changing demographic in India and meeting the needs of dairy consumers
Italian dessert maker Divino has launched its Indulgenza gelato-filled fruit range to the US market at the Winter Fancy Foods Show.
- Interview: Pip & Nut – providing a range of natural nut butters
- Interview: Claudi & Fin – producers of Greek style frozen yogurt lollies
- Fairtrade Foundation adds to pressure to strengthen industry watchdog
- Arla introduces protein-rich yogurt for health-conscious audience
- Oh My Yog! A new organic, triple-layered yogurt from Stonyfield
- Dairy association issues statement following parliamentary report
- Alpro soya introduces almond and coconut varieties to plant-based line
- Oppo offers no-sugar ice cream product made from stevia and coconut
- Emmi tackles hunger pangs with low-fat, protein-rich yogurt
- Smári adds four new flavours to Icelandic yogurt range
- Crowdsourced organic dairy company introduces Naturi yogurt
- Lakeland Dairies buys frozen yogurt maker Taste Trends