Dairygold Food Ingredients (DFI) has won 13 awards, including six golds, at the 2014 International Cheese Awards in Nantwich, UK.
Japan's Meiji Co is known for offering a wide range of nutritional foods in countries across Asia, as well as its home territory. Claire Phoenix talks to president Kazuo Kawamura about company strategy regarding innovation.
- Ice cream that changes colour as it melts
Bill Bruce, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- 3D printed ice cream courtesy of MIT
Bill Bruce, 25 Jul 2014
- Ice cream for breakfast? Whatever next?
Claire Phoenix, 23 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
International dairy company Fage has commented on the judgement that refuses Chobani permission to appeal to the Supreme Court as regards marketing its yogurt in the UK.
Irish company Adams Food Ingredients (AFI) has bought a £1.2m ingredients business from Dairy Crest.
US organic yogurt maker Stonyfield has introduced Petite Crème, but it isn't yogurt. It's modelled on French-style fromage blanc and has all the protein of Greek yogurt with a mild taste and texture.
- Colston Bassett Dairy named Supreme Champion at 2014 Cheese Awards
- A gallery of new food products for July 2014
- Greek Yogurt Butter from Dutch Farms
- Violet Hill Farm interlocking cheese packaging
- Dairy Crest's Davidstow Creamery picks up nine awards at 2014 cheese awards
- iASC Irish Shellfish Butter by the Irish Atlantic Seafood Company
- Norman McCallum recognised with Nantwich Show Cheese Industry Award
- Sartori unveils Family Heirloom BellaVitano cheese on 75th anniversary
- Ticco Foods and Bindi GB merge businesses
- Dina Farms to expand Egyptian retail outlets to 12 stores by end of 2014
- Bufala yogurt, made from water buffalo milk
- Agropur acquires Davisco Foods' dairy processing assets