Nestlé Mexico has announced plans to invest 700m pesos (CHF 50m) over the next six years to increase milk production in the country.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- Yogurt on top of the world
Richard Hall, 4 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Does Greek yogurt have to come from Greece?
Jeremy Pennant, D Young & Co, 11 Aug 2014
- Ice cream that changes colour as it melts
Bill Bruce, 1 Aug 2014
See more Food topics
Philadelphia Duo Cremoso is described as being 'a breakthrough innovation', a dual texture of creamy Philadelphia cream cheese and a whipped core.
Ben Ticehurst of The Fine Cheese Co (based in Bath, UK) talks about new moves in cheese, cheese revivals and accompaniments such as fine toasts, pickles and condiments.
The board of Dairy Crest, a UK-owned dairy foods company, has announced that Stephen Alexander will become the company's chairman with immediate effect.
- Arla opens Castello cheese pop-up shop in London
- DuPont unveils solutions to spoilage in cheese and yogurt manufacture
- Carte D'Or Cinnamon Biscuit Ice Cream from Unilever UK
- Müllerlight introduces limited edition Julien Macdonald yogurt pots
- Wall's Gingerbread Sandwich ice cream
- Dairy Crest wins Waitrose 'Treating People Fairly' award
- Minter Wonderland and Joy to the Swirled ice cream from Ben & Jerry's
- Magnum Minis White & White Almond from Unilever UK
- Snog Frozen Yogurt mini pots for at-home market
- Nutrilac YO-8075 natural whey protein by Arla Foods Ingredients
- Photos from the 2014 Speciality & Fine Food Fair
- Flavour innovation drives the UK's most popular ice cream flavours