Unilever has launched a £3.3m marketing campaign for its Stork with butter blend, including a new television advertisement.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- Dairy origin labelling should be 'mandatory'
Judith Bryans, Dairy UK, 21 May 2015
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- Dairy needs unstinting support of government
Dairy UK chairman Billy Keane, 6 Jan 2015
- Merit for milk fat
Richard Hall, 11 Dec 2014
See more Food topics
US-based Dahlicious has redesigned its lassi package and added new flavours and sizes.
New York-based Choopoons has launched a cultured whole milk Mediterranean labneh spread in a wide variety of flavours.
Ice cream brand Jude’s has collaborated with gin maker Sipsmith on the development of an gin and tonic-flavoured ice cream.
- Glenisk launches strained Greek yogurt range
- New plant adds volume to Fonterra's mozzarella production operation
- Alpro cooks up new coconut cuisine
- Forte ice cream reveal low fat, high protein creamy gelato
- Northern Irish butter brand launches seaweed and sea salt butter
- Lithuanian dairy brand Vilkyškių Pieninė launches buckwheat yogurt desserts
- Dairy Crest caps day of innovation with new extra mature Cathedral City
- Cathedral City extends block cheddar range with three new flavours
- Cathedral City extends Minis snack-pack range with two new varieties
- Glanbia and Teagasc begin dairy ingredients and processing collaboration
- Podcast: IFE award win gives 'credibility' to iASC's culinary butter
- Clondalkin Kirchberg develops aluminium-free butterfoil for dairy