Larimer County, Colorado-based Noosa Finest Yoghurt has been acquired by Boston-based Advent International.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- Yogurt on top of the world
Richard Hall, 4 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Does Greek yogurt have to come from Greece?
Jeremy Pennant, D Young & Co, 11 Aug 2014
See more Food topics
South Korea-based OKF Corporation has developed a new Aloe Yogurt range, following the success of the brand’s Aloe Vera King creation.
New research shows that the UK Dairy industry has made significant environmental strides over the last six years.
Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group, one of China's largest dairy producers has unveiled two billion yuan investment plans in New Zealand.
- Wensleydale Creamery launches taster pack range
- Mansel Raymond re-elected European milk chairman
- Lion Dairy & Drinks launches The Daily Drinks Co
- Bath Blue scoops World Champion Cheese 2014
- RPC develops new IML container range
- Pearlfisher New York redesigns Ben & Jerry's ice cream portfolio
- Arla Foods Ingredients develops sports yogurt concept
- Arla Foods Ingredients opens new lactose factory in Denmark
- Chobani to open Chobani Food Incubator programme for food entrepreneurs
- American adults are eating too much processed sugar, says research
- Abergavenny Fine Food Co targets 120% increase in goat's cheese products
- Müller UK & Ireland Group acquires Dairy Crest’s dairy operations