Starbucks has collaborated with Danone to develop a new range of juices and yogurt products, which it has started to roll out this week.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- Dairy needs unstinting support of government
Dairy UK chairman Billy Keane, 6 Jan 2015
- Merit for milk fat
Richard Hall, 11 Dec 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
See more Food topics
The removal of European milk quotas could be instrumental in leading rural Ireland's economic recovery, the country's largest dairy ingredients company has said.
Frozen yogurt brand Lick has launched an online crowdfunding campaign, as it seeks to generate £200,000 to fuel future retail growth.
Cream Supplies has launched a new stabilising powder for ice cream that it has claimed improves flavour, texture and shelf life of finished products.
- Ben & Jerry's announces annual ice cream giveaway with new video
- Delectable me: frozen snack producer launches minion-themed lollies
- Frozen yogurt brand Lick secures new listing with Waitrose
- Arla Foods launches new Icelandic yogurt
- Tillamook Creamery launches range of ice cream sandwiches
- IFE World Food Awards – confectionery innovation trends
- Arla completes acquisition of Swedish cheese producer
- French competition authority fines 'yogurt cartel' €190m over price fixing
- R&R Ice Cream acquires Nestlé's ice cream business in South Africa
- Family-owned ice cream manufacturer launches six 'nostalgic' flavours
- US dessert brand adds 'nudie' variety of frozen panna cotta bars
- Grupo Herdez acquires Nestlé's Mexican ice cream business for $64.7m