UK online Indian grocery store Spices of India has added Peppered Banana Chips and Masala Banana Chips to its expanding list of fine spices and ingredients.
Wild is expanding its business activities in India. The natural ingredients expert has strengthened its capacity and product portfolio thanks to investments in sites and staff.
- The sensory challenge – my day with MMR
Claire Phoenix, 28 Feb 2014
- The trend to gourmet soup, and the top 10 soups in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 28 Jan 2014
- Fiery and fun flavour trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Jan 2014
- Natural energy and chef-inspired creations at Anuga 2013
Claire Phoenix, 9 Oct 2013
- Strange tastes
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2013
See more Food topics
DSM's patent application for Maxilact lactase, which is free from arylsulfatase, has been granted in Europe.
US-based Land O' Lakes Ingredients has added a new Sea-Salted Caramel flavour dairy seasoning product to its portfolio.
UK-based Scarlett & Mustard's first sweet range, The Curd Herd, is 'a new breed of fruit curd' featuring four different varieties.
- Dreyer's Outshine Fruit & Veggie Bars
- Bell Flavors & Fragrances appoints Kelli Heinz
- A gallery of new food products for February 2014
- Pink Salt Spirulina Mini Chocolate from Lifefood
- Ben & Jerry's expands Core 2014 ice cream range with four new flavours
- Laura Santtini introduces umami table condiments
- Wild expands facilities in Berlin and Valencia
- Pana Chocolate launches Fig + Wild Orange chocolate bar
- Wild expands business activities in India, focusing on mint
- Cretan olive oil harvests down 60%, but could be 'tastiest ever'
- Lucia Maria Melchiori Balsa Crema organic apple balsamic cream
- Unilever adds Knorr Flavour Pots to herbs and spices category