Simon Bray's Jazz Apples finished top of the tree in the 'Tastiest Apple' category at the National Fruit Show recently.
Synergy has launched a range of cuisine pastes and seasoning blends to deliver 'high-impact flavour in breads'.
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Sour faces win for Brain Blasterz
Claire Phoenix, 24 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
Unilever's Carte D'Or dessert ice cream brand is expanding its luxury dessert range with two new winter-themed desserts: Vanilla Pecan Caramel and Raspberry Vanilla.
Archer Daniels Midland Company will introduce D11LA, a fat-reduced cocoa powder inspired by a traditional British chocolate flavour, during Gulfood Manufacturing 2014 in Dubai.
When it comes to themed confectionery, whether black bat-shaped fruity gums, bright orange sugar pumpkins or blue ghost lollies, many consumers try to avoid any kind of artificial additives.
- Perfect World – UK’s first no added sugar non-dairy ice cream
- Worldwide stevia sales set to advance by 14%
- Willie's Cacao introduces 26g impulse range of chocolate bars
- Specialty Commodities to become part of Archer's Wild Flavors business unit
- Symrise opens vanilla production site in Madagascar
- Synergy Flavours plans UK expansion and relocation
- Metcalfe's moves into savoury snacks – an interview with Fletcher Bowley
- 14 trends driving the dairy nutrition category
- Does the growing popcorn sector steal from crisps?
- Madécasse launches Winter Spice and Peppermint chocolate bars
- Spiced Pumpkin Limited Edition Live Gourmet Yoghurt by The Collective
- New innovations from Popcorn, Indiana, including Granola Popcorn Clusters