Senomyx has announced that its new Sweetmyx flavour ingredient, previously referred to as S617, has been determined to be Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS).
Wild is expanding its business activities in India. The natural ingredients expert has strengthened its capacity and product portfolio thanks to investments in sites and staff.
- Macarons, ginger beer and cognac coffee innovation
Claire Phoenix, 10 Mar 2014
- The sensory challenge – my day with MMR
Claire Phoenix, 28 Feb 2014
- The trend to gourmet soup, and the top 10 soups in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 28 Jan 2014
- Fiery and fun flavour trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Jan 2014
- Natural energy and chef-inspired creations at Anuga 2013
Claire Phoenix, 9 Oct 2013
See more Food topics
French pastry chef Claire Jury of La Dinette talks about her mouthwatering macarons and cannelés, and her use of natural flavours and colours. Interview by Claire Phoenix.
Givaudan has signed a joint venture with Zhejiang Xinhua Chemical Co for the production of fragrance ingredients in China.
From this spring, Smokin' Hot Dog Sauce from all-profits-to-charity brand Newman's Own will be available from Morrisons stores in the UK.
- Bread & Butter Pickle Mustard and Sriracha Mustard from Beaverton Foods
- Peppered Banana Chips and Masala Banana Chips by Spices of India
- DSM's new patent guarantees absence of off-flavour in lactose-free dairy
- Land O' Lakes Ingredients introduces Sea-Salted Caramel dairy seasoning
- The Curd Herd by Scarlett & Mustard
- Dreyer's Outshine Fruit & Veggie Bars
- Bell Flavors & Fragrances appoints Kelli Heinz
- A gallery of new food products for February 2014
- Pink Salt Spirulina Mini Chocolate from Lifefood
- Ben & Jerry's expands Core 2014 ice cream range with four new flavours
- Laura Santtini introduces umami table condiments
- Wild expands facilities in Berlin and Valencia