When it comes to themed confectionery, whether black bat-shaped fruity gums, bright orange sugar pumpkins or blue ghost lollies, many consumers try to avoid any kind of artificial additives.
Synergy has launched a range of cuisine pastes and seasoning blends to deliver 'high-impact flavour in breads'.
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Sour faces win for Brain Blasterz
Claire Phoenix, 24 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
Perfect World ice cream, from the Perfect World Ice Cream Company, claims to be the UK’s first non-dairy and no added sugar ice cream alternative.
A new study by food and drink consultancy Zenith International estimates that worldwide sales of stevia are set to advance by 14% in 2014 to 4,670 tonnes, taking its overall market value to $336m.
Willie's Cacao has recently launched a new range of 26g chocolate bars, all of which are made 'bean to bar' from the brand's base in Devon, England.
- Specialty Commodities to become part of Archer's Wild Flavors business unit
- Symrise opens vanilla production site in Madagascar
- Synergy Flavours plans UK expansion and relocation
- Metcalfe's moves into savoury snacks – an interview with Fletcher Bowley
- 14 trends driving the dairy nutrition category
- Does the growing popcorn sector steal from crisps?
- Madécasse launches Winter Spice and Peppermint chocolate bars
- Spiced Pumpkin Limited Edition Live Gourmet Yoghurt by The Collective
- New innovations from Popcorn, Indiana, including Granola Popcorn Clusters
- Stevia, chocolate and coffee without the bitterness
- Archer Daniels Midland Co completes acquisition of Wild Flavors
- New European commercials for Heinz Tomato Ketchup highlight local nuances