The Cadbury Layers of Joy range is expanding to include two new variants: Layers of Joy Caramellionaire and Layers of Joy Black Forest.
Fona's trend team has compiled the top 15 flavours for salty snacks, which covers the period from January 2009 to April 2014.
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Sour faces win for Brain Blasterz
Claire Phoenix, 24 Jul 2014
- Ice cream for breakfast? Whatever next?
Claire Phoenix, 23 Jul 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
Brits crunched their way through 312.5 million kilos of bagged snacks in the past year, which is 7.6 million more than the previous year, says Kantar Worldpanel.
Döhler is expanding in South Africa by founding a joint venture with the food & beverage division of Afriplex.
Lunchbox snack brand Fruitypot is introducing the Vimto Jelly Pouch into its brand family.
- Stephen Rolfs to replace Dick Hobbs as Sensient senior VP and CFO
- Heinz expands Black Label soup range with four new varieties
- EHL Ingredients appoints Katherine Davis as new product development manager
- Taura introduces Mini's as 'the world's smallest real fruit pieces'
- Synergy Flavors makes key appointments and updates its website
- Empire Bespoke Foods adds Spicy Thai BBQ sauce to Thai Taste brand
- A gallery of new food products for July 2014
- iASC Irish Shellfish Butter by the Irish Atlantic Seafood Company
- MexGrocer increases selection of gluten-free products
- Hydrosol stabilising systems for recombined pizza and feta cheese
- New ice cream products for 2014 from Wild
- Steve Newiss from Burton's Biscuits joins board of Bart Spices Group