Symrise AG has submitted a binding offer and has entered into exclusive discussions with the owners of Diana Group with regards to the acquisition of Diana Group.
Claire Phoenix interviews Ash Scientific managing director Harish Sinha about the GA2100, a system originally used at airports, on show at NutraFormulate 2014.
- Macarons, ginger beer and cognac coffee innovation
Claire Phoenix, 10 Mar 2014
- The sensory challenge – my day with MMR
Claire Phoenix, 28 Feb 2014
- The trend to gourmet soup, and the top 10 soups in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 28 Jan 2014
- Fiery and fun flavour trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Jan 2014
- Natural energy and chef-inspired creations at Anuga 2013
Claire Phoenix, 9 Oct 2013
See more Food topics
Liberation Foods will introduce Oven Baked Mixed Peppercorn Peanuts with Cashews & Habas Fritas to its range.
Senomyx has entered into a collaborative agreement with PepsiCo Inc related to Senomyx's Salt Taste Program.
Germany-based Hörrlein's Kokos-Mango-Chili-Sauce (coconut mango chilli sauce) is a spicy fruit condiment made using organic, raw ingredients.
- Charlie Bigham's launches its first Indian ready meals
- Philadelphia Simply Stir range expanded with Creamy Peppercorn
- What’s new in chocolate, January-March 2014
- Tim Comber talks about Flavour Magic
- A gallery of new food products for March 2014
- Label redesign for Nielsen-Massey vanillas and flavoured extracts
- Three Happy Cows
- Tate & Lyle white paper offers insights into product success
- Rod and Ben's adds three flavours to 2014 summer soup range
- The story behind the launch of Scarlett & Mustard
- MilkSplash milk flavouring by S&D Beverage Innovations
- Harish Sinha from Ash Scientific talks about the GA2100 system