On show at the Speciality & Fine Food Fair this year was a new range of easy stir fry kits from Edinburgh-based Kwan's Kitchen.
Synergy has launched a range of cuisine pastes and seasoning blends to deliver 'high-impact flavour in breads'.
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Sour faces win for Brain Blasterz
Claire Phoenix, 24 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
The managing committee of the KIN food institute (KIN-Lebensmittelinstitut) has announced the appointment of Axel Graefe as new manager and head of institute.
Ben Ticehurst of The Fine Cheese Co (based in Bath, UK) talks about new moves in cheese, cheese revivals and accompaniments such as fine toasts, pickles and condiments.
Salt of the Earth will launch its Umami-Essence Sea Salt at the upcoming Sial 2014 show in Paris.
- Sarson's invests in retro-style ad campaign for 2014-15
- Carte D'Or Cinnamon Biscuit Ice Cream from Unilever UK
- Minter Wonderland and Joy to the Swirled ice cream from Ben & Jerry's
- Ten Acre's Tony Goodman on the smooth transition from crisps to popcorn
- Cocozia Premium Coconut Oil from Epicurex
- Monin adds Lemongrass flavour to syrup range
- Lallemand Baking Solutions launches aromatic Florapan yeast
- Dhaniya – empowering people to be creative with Indian ingredients
- Photos from the 2014 Speciality & Fine Food Fair
- Malay Taste launches Rendang Curry Kit
- Flavour innovation drives the UK's most popular ice cream flavours
- Synergy introduces cuisine pastes and seasoning blends for bread