A selection of images from Vitafoods Europe 2013, which took place at Palexpo in Geneva, Switzerland. Photos by Claire Phoenix.
- Controversy brewing over beer ice cream ad in Brazil
Bill Bruce, 2 Apr 2013
- A review of Sial 2012, day two
Claire Phoenix, 29 Oct 2012
- Keeping dairy 'clean label'
Rebecca Prescott, 13 Sep 2012
- Finding a formal definition for the word 'natural'
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2012
- Functional ingredients market continues to grow
Rebecca Prescott, 26 Jul 2012
See more Food topics
The former MD of Seabrook Crisps has launched his own range of crisps. John Tague, who took Seabrooks from £11m turnover to £30m, has created Tags Tasty Crisps.
Ajinomoto Afrique De L'ouest has built and begun full-scale operation of a repacking plant for umami seasoning Aji-No-Moto for consumers in the Yopougon industrial area of Abidjan.
Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn has announced the launch of Wasabi Glaze, which replaces its current Wasabi Topcorn.
- Sherbet Flavoured Freezer Bars by Baskin-Robbins
- Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts from Kellogg's
- Treat announces half-year financial highlights
- Piri Piri Pot Noodle
- Sweet Cinnamon Spice Popcorn by Corn Again
- CVSL set to acquire Your Inspiration At Home
- Steenbergs Fairtrade Saffron from Iran
- Amy's Kitchen extends Asda 'Free From' range
- Symrise sales up 11% in emerging markets
- Farrington's Mellow Yellow Chilli Oil
- Super Sours from The Jelly Bean Factory
- Garlic & Herb Soured Cream and Yellow Jalapeños from Discovery Foods