One of over 50 new products announced for the new year by General Mills, Nature Valley Protein Oatmeal is packaged in microwavable cups and provides 10 grams of protein in each serving.
Synergy has launched a range of cuisine pastes and seasoning blends to deliver 'high-impact flavour in breads'.
- Rising protein trend will continue to drive demand in 2015
Louise Mahrra, Volac marketing – human nutrition, 12 Dec 2014
- Joint health, honey and new moves in ready meal packaging
Claire Phoenix, 4 Dec 2014
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
See more Food topics
General Mills has announced its newest lineup of products poised to drive growth for the company.
This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in November 2014, including Paddington Bear Golden Shred marmalade, Hoopo Healthy Snacks and Eat Natural Protein Packed.
The UK branch of Germany-headquartered Müller is re-launching its Müllerlight Skinny Cappuccino flavoured yogurt, after customers requested its return on the company’s Facebook page.
- Swedish Glace to join Wall’s portfolio of ice cream brands
- York Peppermint Pattie froyo
- Unilever acquires Talenti Gelato & Sorbetto
- Pierre’s Emerald Necklace ice cream
- Fisherman's Friend launches Original Extra Strong multipack
- Hoopo Healthy Snacks receive positive feedback at Food Matters Live
- ADM completes acquisition of Specialty Commodities for $191m
- Propercorn launches Sweet Ginger & Orange flavour
- Givaudan expands flavour capabilities in Middle East
- Marmite and Pot Noodle Easter Eggs from Unilever
- Pidy introduces Eating Moments campaign to promote pastry range
- Olives Et Al launches Neat & Dirty Alcoholic Olives