This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in September 2014, including Minter Wonderland, Get Fruity and Butterkist Chocolate Orange Popcorn.
Synergy has launched a range of cuisine pastes and seasoning blends to deliver 'high-impact flavour in breads'.
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Sour faces win for Brain Blasterz
Claire Phoenix, 24 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
The story of Granny Tigg's starts in New Zealand in 1948, when young Anne Webb won the Miss Aotearoa competition (Miss New Zealand). It's this story that has set her grandsons on their own adventure.
On show at the Speciality & Fine Food Fair this year was a new range of easy stir fry kits from Edinburgh-based Kwan's Kitchen.
The managing committee of the KIN food institute (KIN-Lebensmittelinstitut) has announced the appointment of Axel Graefe as new manager and head of institute.
- It's an exciting time in British cheesemaking, says Ben Ticehurst
- Salt of the Earth to launch Umami-Essence Sea Salt at Sial
- Sarson's invests in retro-style ad campaign for 2014-15
- Carte D'Or Cinnamon Biscuit Ice Cream from Unilever UK
- Minter Wonderland and Joy to the Swirled ice cream from Ben & Jerry's
- Ten Acre's Tony Goodman on the smooth transition from crisps to popcorn
- Cocozia Premium Coconut Oil from Epicurex
- Monin adds Lemongrass flavour to syrup range
- Lallemand Baking Solutions launches aromatic Florapan yeast
- Dhaniya – empowering people to be creative with Indian ingredients
- Photos from the 2014 Speciality & Fine Food Fair
- Malay Taste launches Rendang Curry Kit