At the IFE exhibitor open day, Stella Boakye from UK-based Big Mama Food talked to Bill Bruce about the company’s authentic traditional African recipes and its latest launch of Jollof rice sauce.
Synergy has launched a range of cuisine pastes and seasoning blends to deliver 'high-impact flavour in breads'.
- Rising protein trend will continue to drive demand in 2015
Louise Mahrra, Volac marketing – human nutrition, 12 Dec 2014
- Joint health, honey and new moves in ready meal packaging
Claire Phoenix, 4 Dec 2014
- New trends in the world of cheese inclusions
Claire Phoenix, 19 Sep 2014
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
See more Food topics
At the IFE exhibitor open day in London, in January, Bill Bruce met Britain’s youngest chocolatier – Danesh Amin – with Karrie and Emma Jones, to talk about the success of Brocks Chocs.
Patchwork Pâté has launched three flavours of a new relish called Mushroom Marmalade.
Smári has introduced four new flavours to its range of Icelandic yogurts.
- Interview: Mini Nom Noms – internationally inspired healthy kids meals
- New mustard variety heats up Mr Trotter's pork crackling brand
- Freshmix launches new fresh, long-lasting juices and dips
- Smoked salmon bacon launched into UK retailer for first time
- 2015 flavour trends: Bell Flavors & Fragrances Europe
- Nactis Flavours completes Robertet Savoury acquisition
- Experimental dairy – emerging dairy trends
- Nature Valley Protein Oatmeal
- General Mills announces strong product lineup for the New Year
- A gallery of new food products for November 2014
- Müller re-launches Müllerlight Skinny Cappuccino yogurt
- Swedish Glace to join Wall’s portfolio of ice cream brands