Tate & Lyle PLC has opened of its new polydextrose dietary fibre manufacturing facility in Nantong, Jiangsu Province, China.
Many female consumers mistakenly believe that eating and drinking high protein products could make them fat or develop excessive muscle mass, says whey protein supplier Arla Foods Ingredients.
- Skin whitening ingredient in candy
Claire Phoenix, 21 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Vitafoods day three: brain drinks and probiotic chocolates
Andreas Exarheas, 9 May 2014
- Vitafoods day 3: Scientific trials and functional confectionery
Claire Phoenix, 8 May 2014
See more Food topics
This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including Müller Rice Remix, Rachel's Organic Divine Chocolate Pot and Halloween M&M's.
According to a report by TechSci Research, India's baby food market is projected to cross US$520m in 2014.
Scientists from the University of Liverpool have demonstrated the effectiveness of a fibre-based dietary ingredient that makes people feel less hungry and consume less food.
- Berries and chocolate could guard against diabetes
- Synlait Milk targets 15 metric tonnes of spray-dried lactoferrin sales
- Nestlé Purina develops Brain Protection Blend to help ageing pets
- Bodysculpt 'super shakes' by Purition
- Cargill becomes exclusive distributor for Treha trehalose in US and Europe
- DSM partners with Merck to bring Metafolin folate to market
- Is the 'high protein bandwagon' a short-term phenomenon?
- A gallery of new food products for July 2014
- Mend medical dietary supplement now available in US medical facilities
- Eating probiotics regularly may improve your blood pressure
- Daily intake of soluble corn fibre may increase beneficial gut bacteria
- Allma partners with Frulact and Santini for Chlorella bubble tea and sorbet