Organic food brand Happy Family has launched Happy Tot Grow & Shine Organic Toddler Milk designed to support the specific dietary needs of a young child.
Many female consumers mistakenly believe that eating and drinking high protein products could make them fat or develop excessive muscle mass, says whey protein supplier Arla Foods Ingredients.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Skin whitening ingredient in candy
Claire Phoenix, 21 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Vitafoods day three: brain drinks and probiotic chocolates
Andreas Exarheas, 9 May 2014
See more Food topics
Udi's Gluten Free has launched 25 listings into Tesco stores in the UK, increasing its current portfolio to 44 gluten-free products.
Natural Balance Foods has announced the launch of an updated range of Trek Protein Energy Bars featuring four flavours and a packaging transformation.
Although historically the marketing of soft drinks was focused on the youth market, Canadean detects great opportunities in targeting the growing ageing population.
- A gallery of new food products for September 2014
- USN Protein Delite Bars
- Photos from the 2014 Speciality & Fine Food Fair
- Sensient Flavors unveils breakthrough in natural masking technology
- Danone names Faber CEO as Riboud separates dual roles
- Tate & Lyle opens polydextrose dietary fibre facility in China
- A gallery of new food products for August 2014
- Milk-based baby food segment to dominate Indian market over next five years
- Weightain satiety ingredient reduces food intake, say scientists
- Berries and chocolate could guard against diabetes
- Synlait Milk targets 15 metric tonnes of spray-dried lactoferrin sales
- Nestlé Purina develops Brain Protection Blend to help ageing pets