This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in September 2014, including Minter Wonderland, Get Fruity and Butterkist Chocolate Orange Popcorn.
Many female consumers mistakenly believe that eating and drinking high protein products could make them fat or develop excessive muscle mass, says whey protein supplier Arla Foods Ingredients.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Skin whitening ingredient in candy
Claire Phoenix, 21 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Vitafoods day three: brain drinks and probiotic chocolates
Andreas Exarheas, 9 May 2014
See more Food topics
New USN Protein Delite Bars provide 30g of high quality protein, while containing 0g of trans fat.
Shaun Weston and Claire Phoenix recently attended the 2014 Speciality & Fine Food Fair, which took place at Olympia in London. Here is a selection of photos from the show.
Sensient Flavors has unveiled a natural masking technology solution in its proprietary, all-natural Smoothenol 2G line of ingredients.
- Danone names Faber CEO as Riboud separates dual roles
- Tate & Lyle opens polydextrose dietary fibre facility in China
- A gallery of new food products for August 2014
- Milk-based baby food segment to dominate Indian market over next five years
- Weightain satiety ingredient reduces food intake, say scientists
- Berries and chocolate could guard against diabetes
- Synlait Milk targets 15 metric tonnes of spray-dried lactoferrin sales
- Nestlé Purina develops Brain Protection Blend to help ageing pets
- Bodysculpt 'super shakes' by Purition
- Cargill becomes exclusive distributor for Treha trehalose in US and Europe
- DSM partners with Merck to bring Metafolin folate to market
- Is the 'high protein bandwagon' a short-term phenomenon?