US-based chewing gum producer Java Gum has released an energy gum that contains 65mg of caffeine in each stick.
A comprehensive review of scientific evidence shows that consuming canola oil instead of other fat sources enhances health and can help consumers comply with expert dietary fat recommendations.
- A look at Taura's protein fruit bar concept at FiE 2013
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2013
- Vitafoods Asia 2013 tackles industry hot topics with an action-packed event
Bill Bruce, 2 Sep 2013
- Food science that fools hunger pangs
Claire Rowan, 2 Sep 2013
- Tomatoes protect against heart disease
Claire Phoenix, 3 Jul 2013
- Yakult ban shows that health claims confusion still reigns
Claire Rowan, 16 May 2013
See more Food topics
A new UK study led by University of Kentucky researchers suggests that a diet low in vitamin D causes damage to the brain.
This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in November 2013.
The new SuperDish range from Super Duper Foods consists of six different baby and toddler meals that are all hand-prepared by Lesley Harris.
- Tree nuts could reduce risk of pancreatic cancer in women
- Palsgaard donates $100,000 to Down's Syndrome foundation
- Elivar partners with distribution agency Worldwide Brands
- Taura to launch next-gen URC fruit concepts
- Quinola Mothergrain to trial quinoa-based organic baby food in Ireland
- Cow & Gate to open UK's first baby restaurant in Covent Garden
- Elivar sports nutrition products for older athletes
- Steviola Lucky Choc sugar-free chocolate bars
- A gallery of new food products for October 2013
- Sales of dried Goldenberries increase by 200%
- Enzymedica brings BeanAssist to UK & Eire
- Hi-Pro improvers provide protein boost in dairy products