Anlit has been granted GMP certification by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration for Anlit's Kidi Bites.
Andrew Roser of Navson talks to Claire Phoenix about Raw Energy Chewing Gum with taurine (which, as he explains, is cheaper than caffeine).
- Growth in infant nutrition
Richard Hall, 27 Feb 2014
- A look at Taura's protein fruit bar concept at FiE 2013
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2013
- Vitafoods Asia 2013 tackles industry hot topics with an action-packed event
Bill Bruce, 2 Sep 2013
- Food science that fools hunger pangs
Claire Rowan, 2 Sep 2013
- Tomatoes protect against heart disease
Claire Phoenix, 3 Jul 2013
See more Food topics
This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in March 2014, including Powerful Yogurt Protein Bars, Kit Kat Bake and Newman's Own Yogurt.
Meridian Foods is launching two protein-rich nut bars in the UK this spring: Meridian Peanut Bar and Meridian Almond Bar.
The Pukka Organic Wellbeing supplement range from Pukka Herbs is based on more than three years' research and development.
- USN Muscle Fuel STS Protein Bar
- Raw Energy Chewing Gum with taurine (interview with Andrew Roser)
- How ingredients can provide older consumers with a better life
- Anlit Yomi Omega 3 Focus, High EPA Supplement for Kids
- Dee's Wholefoods to launch vegan range in UK
- American adults want more protein in their diets, says NPD Group
- Snack bars from The Primal Kitchen for people on the Paleo diet
- Powerful Yogurt Protein Bars
- Powerful Yogurt Plus+
- Gluten-free chocolate clusters from Carmit Candy Industries
- Dreyer's Outshine Fruit & Veggie Bars
- A gallery of new food products for February 2014