In the US, Krusteaz has introduced its first line of gluten-free products and is offering a 'Good Food, Great Flavor Gluten Free Guarantee', providing a refund to any consumer not entirely satisfied.
Many female consumers mistakenly believe that eating and drinking high protein products could make them fat or develop excessive muscle mass, says whey protein supplier Arla Foods Ingredients.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Skin whitening ingredient in candy
Claire Phoenix, 21 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Vitafoods day three: brain drinks and probiotic chocolates
Andreas Exarheas, 9 May 2014
See more Food topics
Sports nutrition brand The Protein Works is launching the world's first protein popcorn, Naked Protein Popcorn.
Japanese industry conglomerate Lion Corporation has patented Melinjo Resveratrol for the use of sleep improvement.
Bill Bruce talks to Charlotte Morton, chief executive of the Anaerobic Digestion & Bioresources Association, about why the association recently broadened it remit and changed its name.
- Happy Family introduces Happy Tot Grow & Shine Organic Toddler Milk
- Udi's Gluten Free launches 25 listings into Tesco
- Natural Balance Foods updates Trek Protein Energy Bars
- Beverage industry is wising up to an ageing population, says Canadean
- A gallery of new food products for September 2014
- USN Protein Delite Bars
- Photos from the 2014 Speciality & Fine Food Fair
- Sensient Flavors unveils breakthrough in natural masking technology
- Danone names Faber CEO as Riboud separates dual roles
- Tate & Lyle opens polydextrose dietary fibre facility in China
- A gallery of new food products for August 2014
- Milk-based baby food segment to dominate Indian market over next five years