DSM is launching a dry powder format of cardiovascular nutrient Fruitflow at Vitafoods this week.
Jens Birrer, business development manager at DSM Nutritional Products, discusses the latest functional ingredients trends.
- Yakult ban shows that health claims confusion still reigns
Claire Rowan, 16 May 2013
- The only product with an EFSA slimming claim
Rebecca Prescott, 10 Dec 2012
- Seeing the beauty in botanicals
Rebecca Prescott, 24 Oct 2012
- Keeping dairy 'clean label'
Rebecca Prescott, 13 Sep 2012
- Finding a formal definition for the word 'natural'
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2012
See more Food topics
Many food processors or manufacturers experience the problem of soft fruit and vegetables breaking down or becoming damaged during processing.
DSM is expanding its health ingredient portfolio with the introduction of OatWell oat beta-glucan, following the acquisition of the OatWell brand from CreaNutrition.
Organic baby food brand Plum is launching a new range of gourmet meals aimed at tots over 12 months, to complement its successful weaning portfolio.
- CVSL set to acquire Your Inspiration At Home
- New 'Staging' concept by Arla Foods Ingredients
- The latest functional ingredients trends according to DSM
- Baby food rice starches from Beneo
- Pacran Organic from Naturex
- Anlit launches Yomi Magnesium supplement for children
- A gallery of new food products for April 2013
- Symrise opens new research centre
- Weight-management chocolate wafer bar from Carmit Candy
- Mark Dorman talks about the continuing success of the prune industry
- Rousselot launches Synergy Systems gelatine-based solutions
- Freedonia predicts 'resilient' growth for nutraceutical industry