The Powerful Yogurt Protein Bar is the first protein bar with yogurt coating and probiotics.
There are many other growth opportunities powering the food and health market, according to 12 Key Trends 2014, the annual industry forecast authored by Julian Mellentin and published by New Nutrition Business.
- Growth in infant nutrition
Richard Hall, 27 Feb 2014
- A look at Taura's protein fruit bar concept at FiE 2013
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2013
- Vitafoods Asia 2013 tackles industry hot topics with an action-packed event
Bill Bruce, 2 Sep 2013
- Food science that fools hunger pangs
Claire Rowan, 2 Sep 2013
- Tomatoes protect against heart disease
Claire Phoenix, 3 Jul 2013
See more Food topics
Powerful Yogurt plans to unveil Powerful Yogurt Plus+ – at Natural Products Expo West.
A new line of gluten-free chocolate clusters from Carmit Candy Industries will be on display at Natural Products Expo West.
The Dreyer's Outshine fruit bars brand is launching its first national line of frozen fruit bars that combines fruit and vegetable ingredients: Fruit & Veggie Bars.
- A gallery of new food products for February 2014
- Global sports nutrition market expected to reach $37.7bn in 2019
- Oscar Mayer introduces P3 Portable Protein Pack
- Energy drinks showcase for 2013
- Ingredient trends in the low-calorie dairy market
- Plum launches Little Yums Organic Nibbly Wafers for babies
- Morning Glory performance-enhancing porridge by Fuel
- New study adds weight to effects of vitamin E on Alzheimer's Disease
- Study shows yogurt consumption reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes
- Weight Watchers Love Fibre
- A gallery of new food products for January 2014
- Slendier launches range of Konjac pasta and noodles