Glanbia Nutritionals will highlight its range of functional nutrition capabilities at Hi Europe, including the Dragon Kids prototype, a dragon fruit flavoured fortified vitamin water for children.
Many female consumers mistakenly believe that eating and drinking high protein products could make them fat or develop excessive muscle mass, says whey protein supplier Arla Foods Ingredients.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Skin whitening ingredient in candy
Claire Phoenix, 21 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Vitafoods day three: brain drinks and probiotic chocolates
Andreas Exarheas, 9 May 2014
See more Food topics
Eat Natural is launching a new bar created for the 'active ones' among us that are trying to increase the amount of protein in their diet.
Arla Foods Ingredients has developed a whey protein for creating 'Sports yogurts'.
This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in October 2014, including Banoffee Protein Ice Cream, Chobani Greek Yogurt Oats and Naked Protein Popcorn.
- Stonyfield adds Greek and Chia yogurt
- Krusteaz introduces gluten-free mixes
- Naked Protein Popcorn by The Protein Works
- Japan patents Melinjo Resveratrol for sleep improvement
- ADBA's Charlotte Morton talks about why the association changed its name
- Happy Family introduces Happy Tot Grow & Shine Organic Toddler Milk
- Udi's Gluten Free launches 25 listings into Tesco
- Natural Balance Foods updates Trek Protein Energy Bars
- Beverage industry is wising up to an ageing population, says Canadean
- A gallery of new food products for September 2014
- USN Protein Delite Bars
- Photos from the 2014 Speciality & Fine Food Fair