Shaun Weston and Claire Phoenix recently attended the 2014 Speciality & Fine Food Fair, which took place at Olympia in London. Here is a selection of photos from the show.
Many female consumers mistakenly believe that eating and drinking high protein products could make them fat or develop excessive muscle mass, says whey protein supplier Arla Foods Ingredients.
- Skin whitening ingredient in candy
Claire Phoenix, 21 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Vitafoods day three: brain drinks and probiotic chocolates
Andreas Exarheas, 9 May 2014
- Vitafoods day 3: Scientific trials and functional confectionery
Claire Phoenix, 8 May 2014
See more Food topics
Sensient Flavors has unveiled a natural masking technology solution in its proprietary, all-natural Smoothenol 2G line of ingredients.
Danone’s board of directors has voted to separate the functions of chairman and CEO and to appoint Emmanuel Faber as CEO, with Franck Riboud remaining as chairman of the board.
Tate & Lyle PLC has opened of its new polydextrose dietary fibre manufacturing facility in Nantong, Jiangsu Province, China.
- A gallery of new food products for August 2014
- Milk-based baby food segment to dominate Indian market over next five years
- Weightain satiety ingredient reduces food intake, say scientists
- Berries and chocolate could guard against diabetes
- Synlait Milk targets 15 metric tonnes of spray-dried lactoferrin sales
- Nestlé Purina develops Brain Protection Blend to help ageing pets
- Bodysculpt 'super shakes' by Purition
- Cargill becomes exclusive distributor for Treha trehalose in US and Europe
- DSM partners with Merck to bring Metafolin folate to market
- Is the 'high protein bandwagon' a short-term phenomenon?
- A gallery of new food products for July 2014
- Mend medical dietary supplement now available in US medical facilities