Archer Daniels Midland Company will introduce D11LA, a fat-reduced cocoa powder inspired by a traditional British chocolate flavour, during Gulfood Manufacturing 2014 in Dubai.
Arla Foods Ingredients has launched a new ingredient concept that makes it easy to produce Greek-style yogurt smoothies that are rich in protein and real fruit.
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Jiminy Crickets! Insects as the new snacking trend
Claire Phoenix, 25 Sep 2014
- Skin whitening ingredient in candy
Claire Phoenix, 21 Aug 2014
- Retailers have been slow to develop the halal food market
Omaid Hiwaizi, Geometry Global, 19 Aug 2014
See more Food topics
Japanese industry conglomerate Lion Corporation has patented Melinjo Resveratrol for the use of sleep improvement.
When it comes to themed confectionery, whether black bat-shaped fruity gums, bright orange sugar pumpkins or blue ghost lollies, many consumers try to avoid any kind of artificial additives.
Gluten-free brand BFree has announced that its Soft White Sandwich Loaf, Brown Seeded Sandwich Loaf, Brown Seeded Rolls and Soft White Rolls are to be suitable for vegans.
- ADBA's Charlotte Morton talks about why the association changed its name
- Cocoa industry donates $600K to Ebola prevention
- Lucta Group and Blendhub Corp collaboration in Mexico
- Carbon Disclosure Project honours Symrise for greenhouse gas transparency
- Perfect World – UK’s first no added sugar non-dairy ice cream
- Butterkist launches price marked packs
- Food waste from ice cream site produces electricity as landfill eliminated
- Ingredion to acquire Penford Corp to extend speciality ingredient portfolio
- Worldwide stevia sales set to advance by 14%
- Symrise incorporates subsidiary in Nigeria and strengthens African presence
- European Starch Industry Association becomes Starch Europe
- Gluten-free breakfast cereals are no longer a niche market