Fine food distributor RH Amar has announced that its specialist ingredient brand Cooks&Co has added Pepperoncini Chilli Peppers and Semi-Dried Tomatoes to its antipasti range.
Arla Foods Ingredients has launched a new ingredient concept that makes it easy to produce Greek-style yogurt smoothies that are rich in protein and real fruit.
- Skin whitening ingredient in candy
Claire Phoenix, 21 Aug 2014
- Retailers have been slow to develop the halal food market
Omaid Hiwaizi, Geometry Global, 19 Aug 2014
- Ice cream that changes colour as it melts
Bill Bruce, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
Cargill filed a lawsuit recently against Syngenta Seeds, seeking damages for commercialising Agrisure Viptera (MIR162) corn seed before the product obtained import approval from China.
Cargill will close its Memphis corn milling facility, which employs approximately 440 people, 120 being contract employees, effective January 2015.
Salt of the Earth will launch its Umami-Essence Sea Salt at the upcoming Sial 2014 show in Paris.
- DuPont unveils solutions to spoilage in cheese and yogurt manufacture
- Cargill and TFT join to advance sustainable palm oil
- Get Fruity fruit bars
- Sarson's invests in retro-style ad campaign for 2014-15
- Tuckey's Proper Digestives
- AstaMarin is approved as novel foods ingredient
- Cocozia Premium Coconut Oil from Epicurex
- Lallemand Baking Solutions launches aromatic Florapan yeast
- Prospector ingredients database goes mobile
- Nutrilac YO-8075 natural whey protein by Arla Foods Ingredients
- Dhaniya – empowering people to be creative with Indian ingredients
- Donatantonio unveils 16 new Italian products in Lupetta range