Northern Ireland-based dried fruit and nut processor Kestrel Foods has announced a £750,000 investment in new processing and packaging technologies in an attempt to enhance its global sales position.
Arla Foods Ingredients has launched a new ingredient concept that makes it easy to produce Greek-style yogurt smoothies that are rich in protein and real fruit.
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- The protein challenge: towards sustainable supply for health outcomes
Suzane Leser is Head of Nutrition for Volac, 19 Dec 2014
- The sugar shift
Andreas Exarheas, 18 Dec 2014
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
- Joint health, honey and new moves in ready meal packaging
Claire Phoenix, 4 Dec 2014
See more Food topics
Leading chemical company BASF has announced that it has increased its vitamin A production capacity by 25% in response to "rising demand" for its products.
Global specialist food ingredients and products manufacturer Chaucer has launched a new factory in Oregon for the freeze drying of fruit and vegetables for the US market.
Hillfarm Oils – producers of bottled rape seed oil, on its farm in Suffolk, UK for the past 10 years.
- Natural ingredients manufacturer introduces grain-sized fruit pieces
- Oxo labels stripped and injected with colour by design firm
- Arla to begin selling lactose ingredients on online auction platform
- Ingredients house produces 'flavour-enhancing' liquid extracts
- Protein 'fad' becoming long-term trend, say market researchers
- Cereal producer launches new Omega-rich flour
- 100 years to resolve dangerously high sugar levels, says new research
- Cargill and Evolva to collaborate on development of high-value ingredients
- Naturex rebuilds quillaia factory as it prepares for South American growth
- Report: US gluten-free food retail market reaches $973m
- Interview: Mini Nom Noms – internationally inspired healthy kids meals
- Low-calorie sweeteners may form part of healthy, active lifestyle