Stevia First has revealed new collaborations on sales and technology development, as it seeks to drive growth within the Mexican and Latin American markets.
Arla Foods Ingredients has launched a new ingredient concept that makes it easy to produce Greek-style yogurt smoothies that are rich in protein and real fruit.
- Natural brilliance for confectionery and beverages
Claire Phoenix, 17 Feb 2015
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- The protein challenge: towards sustainable supply for health outcomes
Suzane Leser is Head of Nutrition for Volac, 19 Dec 2014
- The sugar shift
Andreas Exarheas, 18 Dec 2014
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
See more Food topics
Claire Phoenix talks to Nicole Patterson Lett from Leatherhead Food Research about a recent primary consumer study into reformulation.
Du Pont has opened an innovation centre in a suburb of India's capital, which will be used to develop new protective cultures for dairy and more nutritious snacks.
Claire Phoenix spoke with Jamie Rice, Sales and marketing director for Foodtrending and RTS Resource Ltd at Nutraformulate about growth in healthy ingredients.
- VIDEO: IFE World Food Innovation Awards – confectionery trends
- VIDEO: IFE World Food Innovation Awards – food ingredients trends
- VIDEO: IFE World Food Innovation Awards – ‘free from’ food and drink trends
- Cream Supplies launches stabilising powder for ice cream
- VIDEO: IFE World Food Innovation Awards – condiment and marinade trends
- Northern Irish butter brand launches 100% cashew nut butter
- Vegetarian Caviar Club launches caviar made from seaweed extract
- Princes launches canned diced ham as evening meal ingredient
- Döhler launches new range of on-the-go liquid food and drink enhancers
- Consumers 'attach great importance' to natural food ingredients, study says
- VIDEO: Winners and Finalists of the 2015 World Food Innovation Awards
- Silvery Tweed Cereals takes on apprentice as part of Rolls-Royce scheme