Malted ingredients manufacturer Muntons has signed a 50/50 joint venture agreement to manufacture speciality malted food ingredients in Thailand with Jebsen & Jessen.
Per Rehné of ingredients distributor Cornelius talks about 'open innovation' and the role of the distributor. Also discussed is the role of ingredients in giving older consumers a better life.
- Poor contracts to hit food manufacturers in the bread basket
Peter Bennett, 10 Apr 2014
- A review of NutraFormulate 2014
Claire Phoenix, 31 Mar 2014
- Brands should adopt a more holistic approach to health
Lyndsay Peck, Engage Research, 24 Mar 2014
- Is legislation the right tool to change diets?
Peter Bennett, 29 Jan 2014
- Sugar-sweetened beverages making the headlines
Richard Hall, 16 Jan 2014
See more Food topics
Frutarom Health BU, Switzerland, has announced the launch of EFLApharm, a flagship proprietary product line comprising phytopharmaceutical ingredients and pharma flavours.
Vegusto's 'Cheese' Sauce has won in the Store Cupboard Category at the FreeFrom Food Awards 2014.
Corbion Purac, a market leader in bio-based meat and food ingredients, has completed its newly expanded research facility in Lenexa, Kansas.
- Post Holdings to acquire MFI Holding Corp from GS Capital affiliates
- Global animal feed additives market estimated to reach $20bn
- Tate & Lyle Sugars launches Wet Fondants into the European Market
- Bart Ingredients Company acquires assets of OTP Foods
- UK confectionery market grew by 4.1% in 2013, says new report
- Symrise enters discussions to acquire Diana Group
- Royal DSM inaugurates Fortitech Premixes plant in India
- Intellectual Ventures forms CF Global Holdings to manufacture Coffee Flour
- DSM hosts scientific experts at vitamin E workshop
- Baking powder market expected to reach $3.36bn by 2019
- Tests show artificial astaxanthin is 'vastly inferior' to natural
- PepsiCo to provide funding for Senomyx Salt Taste Program