Seven in ten Europeans think that "natural products are better" and more than half try to incorporate as much fibre as possible into their diets, new research claims.
Arla Foods Ingredients has launched a new ingredient concept that makes it easy to produce Greek-style yogurt smoothies that are rich in protein and real fruit.
- Natural brilliance for confectionery and beverages
Claire Phoenix, 17 Feb 2015
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- The protein challenge: towards sustainable supply for health outcomes
Suzane Leser is Head of Nutrition for Volac, 19 Dec 2014
- The sugar shift
Andreas Exarheas, 18 Dec 2014
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
See more Food topics
Fertility solutions provider Fruitful has issued a new infographic that outlines how changes to the diet can improve a man's chance of producing healthy sperm.
Unilever has launched a new £1m marketing campaign for its Colman's British food brand, building on the themes in previous advertisements from the brand.
Jessica Gay spoke to Zack Nathan, founder of Ape Snacks about their innovative crispy coconut curls
- Interview: Holy Lama talk about their Spice Drops
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid market 'expanding at a significant rate'
- Oil brand Crisp 'n Dry launches new on-pack promotional campaign
- MexImport becomes exclusive European and UK distributor of True Agave syrup
- IMCD and DSM announce extension to European food enzymes partnership
- The Foraging Fox targets condiment category with new beetroot ketchup
- Intertaste acquires Caldic's Belgian herbs, spices and seasonings business
- Philadelphia cream cheese rolls out new packaging design across Brazil
- Santa Maria launches new 'taste guarantee' marketing campaign
- IOI Loders Croklaan and Kerry collaborate on infant nutrition project
- IMCD acquires Indian speciality food ingredients firm Kushalchand Sons
- Demijohn launches tayberry vinegar made using rare Scottish fruit