The Canadian Natural Health Products Directorate (NHPD) has granted Frutarom a product license for its Benolea cardiovascular health support ingredient.
Arla Foods Ingredients has launched a new ingredient concept that makes it easy to produce Greek-style yogurt smoothies that are rich in protein and real fruit.
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Jiminy Crickets! Insects as the new snacking trend
Claire Phoenix, 25 Sep 2014
See more Food topics
Health claims approved by the European Commission offer significant potential for nutrition companies operating in the weight management category, according to botanicals supplier Naturex.
According to researchers from the University of Reading in the UK, the addition of herbs and spices can increase consumers’ liking of reduced-salt soups.
Fuji Food Products Inc has announced a new manufacturing facility in South Elgin, Illinois and its expansion in the Midwestern United States.
- BASF sells omega-3 plant for natural fish oils to Marine Ingredients
- How 2015's top food trends translate into cocoa and chocolate applications
- Glanbia Nutritionals to showcase Dragon Kids prototype at Hi Europe
- Eat Natural launches a brand new bar made with added natural protein
- ADM completes acquisition of Specialty Commodities for $191m
- Low Sodium Sea Salt Co announces joint venture with Greentrade Industries
- Evolva Holding to acquire Allylix, strengthening stevia franchise
- EHL launches 20 international ingredient blends
- Arla Foods Ingredients opens new lactose factory in Denmark
- ADM opens sweetener-manufacturing portion of manufacturing complex in China
- Barry Callebaut expands chocolate plant in Lodz
- NSF International acquires Knight International Inspectorate