BASF has signed an agreement to sell its manufacturing facility for natural fish oils, medium-concentrated omega-3s, and customised bottled fish oil in Brattvåg, Norway, to Marine Ingredients.
Arla Foods Ingredients has launched a new ingredient concept that makes it easy to produce Greek-style yogurt smoothies that are rich in protein and real fruit.
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Jiminy Crickets! Insects as the new snacking trend
Claire Phoenix, 25 Sep 2014
See more Food topics
'From Clean to Clear Label', 'Good Fats, Good Carbs' and 'More in Store for Protein' are three food trends examined in the latest 'T for Trends' webinar by Cargill's cocoa and chocolate business.
Glanbia Nutritionals will highlight its range of functional nutrition capabilities at Hi Europe, including the Dragon Kids prototype, a dragon fruit flavoured fortified vitamin water for children.
Eat Natural is launching a new bar created for the 'active ones' among us that are trying to increase the amount of protein in their diet.
- ADM completes acquisition of Specialty Commodities for $191m
- Low Sodium Sea Salt Co announces joint venture with Greentrade Industries
- Evolva Holding to acquire Allylix, strengthening stevia franchise
- EHL launches 20 international ingredient blends
- Arla Foods Ingredients opens new lactose factory in Denmark
- ADM opens sweetener-manufacturing portion of manufacturing complex in China
- Barry Callebaut expands chocolate plant in Lodz
- NSF International acquires Knight International Inspectorate
- American adults are eating too much processed sugar, says research
- Growers optimistic about Florida grapefruit yields
- Allma introduces Chlorella Crunches crispy microalgae pieces
- DuPont takes major steps in emulsifier sustainability