Ampac has re-introduced the AseptiPouch, a packaging format for cold aseptic applications.
Arla Foods Ingredients has launched a new ingredient concept that makes it easy to produce Greek-style yogurt smoothies that are rich in protein and real fruit.
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Jiminy Crickets! Insects as the new snacking trend
Claire Phoenix, 25 Sep 2014
- Skin whitening ingredient in candy
Claire Phoenix, 21 Aug 2014
See more Food topics
Carl Kühne KG has bolstered its range of barbecue sauces, using tried and tested 250ml polypropylene bottles from RPC Kutenholz.
UK-based ice cream manufacturer Suncream Dairies has launched a new Bubblegum flavour ice cream, which has been specially developed to appeal to children.
London based Lickalix has launched a crowdfunding campaign on Crowdcube to help it raise £225,000 towards the national expansion of its gourmet ice lolly business.
- Top 5 trends in food and beverage for 2015
- Paul Forman joins Tate & Lyle as non-executive director
- Crosse & Blackwell makes further investment to promote soup range
- Barry Callebaut to switch to fully segregated RSPO cocoa butter
- Profile 66 chocolate, co-developed by Valrhona
- TLP becomes 5 Oil UK distributor
- Cargill revitalises Gerkens Cacao brand
- Stute introduces 200g Choconut Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa
- Krusteaz introduces gluten-free mixes
- Naked Protein Popcorn by The Protein Works
- ADM to introduce D11LA cocoa powder at Gulfood Manufacturing
- Japan patents Melinjo Resveratrol for sleep improvement