Taura Natural Ingredients has introduced Mini's, which the company describes as being 'possibly the world's smallest real fruit pieces'.
Wild is using creative ideas to breathe new life into the ice cream segment by implementing new concepts based on the current trend for 'lemonade on a stick'.
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- No aspartame? Isn't the debate about diet and health complex enough?
Richard Hall, 15 Jul 2014
- Is anyone seriously suggesting that desserts should be outlawed?
Richard Hall, 3 Jul 2014
- It's better to sell saffron than opium
Claire Phoenix, 28 May 2014
See more Food topics
In an effort to meet food and beverage manufacturers’ increasing needs for reliable, dependable, natural sweetener sourcing, Steviva Ingredients has launched GMO-free Erysweet Erythritol.
Irish company Adams Food Ingredients (AFI) has bought a £1.2m ingredients business from Dairy Crest.
US organic yogurt maker Stonyfield has introduced Petite Crème, but it isn't yogurt. It's modelled on French-style fromage blanc and has all the protein of Greek yogurt with a mild taste and texture.
- Gluten-free market sees largest growth in free-from sector
- Is the 'high protein bandwagon' a short-term phenomenon?
- A gallery of new food products for July 2014
- Taiyo to become sole producer of Teavigo by end of 2014
- Muntons to invest £5.4m in anaerobic digestion plant
- Hydrosol stabilising systems for recombined pizza and feta cheese
- Syngenta to scale up Plene platform of integrated sugar cane solutions
- New ice cream products for 2014 from Wild
- Vitasterol plant sterols achieve self-affirmed GRAS status
- Merck enters into distribution agreement with Azelis for Candurin
- Top 15 flavours for salty snacks, 2009-2014
- Daily intake of soluble corn fibre may increase beneficial gut bacteria