According to a new report by Allied Market Research, the global animal feed additives market was valued at $14.9bn in 2013 and is estimated to reach $20bn, registering a CAGR of 4.2% during 2013-2020.
Per Rehné of ingredients distributor Cornelius talks about 'open innovation' and the role of the distributor. Also discussed is the role of ingredients in giving older consumers a better life.
- Poor contracts to hit food manufacturers in the bread basket
Peter Bennett, 10 Apr 2014
- A review of NutraFormulate 2014
Claire Phoenix, 31 Mar 2014
- Brands should adopt a more holistic approach to health
Lyndsay Peck, Engage Research, 24 Mar 2014
- Is legislation the right tool to change diets?
Peter Bennett, 29 Jan 2014
- Sugar-sweetened beverages making the headlines
Richard Hall, 16 Jan 2014
See more Food topics
Tate & Lyle Sugars, part of ASR Group, is launching wet fondants into the European market, extending its capability to serve the bakery and confectionery markets.
The Bart Ingredients Company Limited, manufacturer and supplier of herbs and spices, is to expand into the wet ingredients market after acquiring the assets of OTP Foods Limited.
According to Confectionery 2014, a new market update from market intelligence provider Key Note, the UK confectionery market grew by 4.1% in 2013.
- Symrise enters discussions to acquire Diana Group
- Royal DSM inaugurates Fortitech Premixes plant in India
- Intellectual Ventures forms CF Global Holdings to manufacture Coffee Flour
- DSM hosts scientific experts at vitamin E workshop
- Baking powder market expected to reach $3.36bn by 2019
- Tests show artificial astaxanthin is 'vastly inferior' to natural
- PepsiCo to provide funding for Senomyx Salt Taste Program
- Lupetta Italian ingredients by Donatantonio
- Herza Schokolade's new developments in the functional bar category
- AarhusKarlshamn acquires bakery fats specialist in Belgium
- Vivesoy sees sales soar – interview with Simon Baxter
- Syngenta acquires Italian seed company Società Produttori Sementi