Casual Dining 2015 is an award-winning UK trade show for pubs, bars and restaurants and held its second event at the Business Design Centre, London last week.
Arla Foods Ingredients has launched a new ingredient concept that makes it easy to produce Greek-style yogurt smoothies that are rich in protein and real fruit.
- Natural brilliance for confectionery and beverages
Claire Phoenix, 17 Feb 2015
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- The protein challenge: towards sustainable supply for health outcomes
Suzane Leser is Head of Nutrition for Volac, 19 Dec 2014
- The sugar shift
Andreas Exarheas, 18 Dec 2014
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
See more Food topics
At Dubai’s Gulfood 2015 exhibition, held from 8-12 February, Bill Bruce interviewed Alara founder Alex Smith about the company’s origins and the range of products it offers.
This infographic, by Desirable Body, runs through some popular fast food options – looking past the ‘junk’ to find ‘the good stuff’.
Tate & Lyle has launched naturally occurring low-calorie allulose as an alternative to traditional sugar ingredients, claiming it performs equally as well under taste test conditions.
- Podcast: Good. fruit bars
- Nestlé to be first to remove artificial ingredients from US confectionery
- European sugar deregulation could 'push 200,000' farmers into poverty
- McCormick acquires Italian spice and seasoning leader in €85m deal
- Fonterra ingredients plant could produce 30,000 tonnes of lactose and whey
- Sensient develops technology for extracting compliant spirulina blue
- Lutein and zeaxanthin consumption 'improves' eye performance in the young
- Umami-essence salt ingredient cuts sodium levels in sauces by 'up to 50%'
- Podcast: looking at consumers' growing awareness
- Podcast: Valentine's gifting of artisan chocolates
- Sweeter 'no-tears' red onion launched by supermarket chain Asda
- US flavour producer's merger with Lucta strengthens 'global presence'