Scientists from the University of Liverpool have demonstrated the effectiveness of a fibre-based dietary ingredient that makes people feel less hungry and consume less food.
Wild is using creative ideas to breathe new life into the ice cream segment by implementing new concepts based on the current trend for 'lemonade on a stick'.
- Skin whitening ingredient in candy
Claire Phoenix, 21 Aug 2014
- Retailers have been slow to develop the halal food market
Omaid Hiwaizi, Geometry Global, 19 Aug 2014
- Ice cream that changes colour as it melts
Bill Bruce, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
Germany-based Andechser Molkerei’s Andechser Natur brand has released Stevia Bio-Jogurt Mild Apfel; a mild organic apple yogurt, which is flavoured using stevia.
Portugal-based Gumelo has launched Eco Gumelo Citrus; an environmentally-friendly product, which enables users to grow their own gourmet mushrooms.
France-based Fromageries Bel’s The Laughing Cow brand has launched a new Creamy Spicy Pepper Jack flavoured snacking cheese, which offers 35 calories, 1.5g of fat and 2g of protein per 21g portion.
- Onken introduces UK’s first crowd sourced yogurt
- Andechser Natur Crème Brulee Bio-Jogurt Mild
- Cold Stone Creamery launches new yogurt concept in Japan
- Classic Cuisine launches festive favourites
- Veetee Foods launches internationally inspired Savoury Rice range
- Haughton Honey
- Cadbury Twin Pots launch two new additions
- High intensity sweeteners face slow growth in Europe and North America
- Synlait Milk targets 15 metric tonnes of spray-dried lactoferrin sales
- Blendhub opens its facilities for food companies to develop their products
- Nestlé Purina develops Brain Protection Blend to help ageing pets
- Premium Ingredients' Premitex XLN-14013 for recombined thick cream