Arla Foods Ingredients is investing €38m in a new factory in Denmark to meet demand for whey protein hydrolysates.
Wild is using creative ideas to breathe new life into the ice cream segment by implementing new concepts based on the current trend for 'lemonade on a stick'.
- Skin whitening ingredient in candy
Claire Phoenix, 21 Aug 2014
- Retailers have been slow to develop the halal food market
Omaid Hiwaizi, Geometry Global, 19 Aug 2014
- Ice cream that changes colour as it melts
Bill Bruce, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
Last year, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a final rule to define the term ‘gluten-free’ for voluntary use in the labelling of foods.
This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including Müller Rice Remix, Rachel's Organic Divine Chocolate Pot and Halloween M&M's.
In the US, Chobani has announced its latest ‘limited batch’ yogurts – apple cinnamon and pumpkin spice.
- Freedonia predicts 1.5% annual global demand for salt
- New glycinates product line from BASF Animal Nutrition
- Weightain satiety ingredient reduces food intake, say scientists
- Andechser Natur Stevia Bio-Jogurt Mild Apfel
- Eco Gumelo Citrus ready-to-grow mushrooms
- The Laughing Cow Creamy Spicy Pepper Jack
- Onken introduces UK’s first crowd sourced yogurt
- Andechser Natur Crème Brulee Bio-Jogurt Mild
- Cold Stone Creamery launches new yogurt concept in Japan
- Classic Cuisine launches festive favourites
- Veetee Foods launches internationally inspired Savoury Rice range
- Haughton Honey