The Powerful Yogurt Protein Bar is the first protein bar with yogurt coating and probiotics.
Cretan olive oil experts are predicting harvests to be down as much as 60% on the year before, which could have an effect on the amount of olive oils from Crete hitting store shelves this spring.
- Is legislation the right tool to change diets?
Peter Bennett, 29 Jan 2014
- Sugar-sweetened beverages making the headlines
Richard Hall, 16 Jan 2014
- What happened in the aftermath of the horse meat scandal?
Shaun Weston, 13 Jan 2014
- 2016 is set to be 'International Year of Pulses'
Claire Phoenix, 2 Jan 2014
- Dairy 2013: protein, breakfast and men
Bill Bruce, 20 Dec 2013
See more Food topics
Premium Ingredients, has obtained the FSSC-22000 certification, which ensures the safety of the perishable products processed by the company in its plants in Murcia, Spain.
Döhler has won the 'Food Innovation Award 2014' as part of the 12th World Food Technology & Innovation Forum in London.
Arla Foods Ingredients expects many new drinking yogurt formulations to include a functional milk protein that helps manufacturers respond to the natural trend.
- Dreyer's Outshine Fruit & Veggie Bars
- A gallery of new food products for February 2014
- Pink Salt Spirulina Mini Chocolate from Lifefood
- Nuts feature in almost a third of all chocolate confectionery products
- Fluency Agent now available for use in the US
- Juan R Luciano is promoted to president at Archer Daniels Midland
- Laura Santtini introduces umami table condiments
- Goat Milk Powder to start production on 1 May
- Minn-Dak Growers and CHS partner to serve specialty crop growers
- Cretan olive oil harvests down 60%, but could be 'tastiest ever'
- Range of 'British favourites' suitable for Muslims to launch in the UK
- Ingredient trends in the low-calorie dairy market