Mustard brand Maille has unveiled a new "first of its kind" sampling technology that allows consumers to favourite flavours by tapping an NFC-enabled spoon on the base of the jar.
Arla Foods Ingredients has launched a new ingredient concept that makes it easy to produce Greek-style yogurt smoothies that are rich in protein and real fruit.
- Increasing focus on quality helping drive demand for allergen-free products
Cezary Chmiel, Fairway Foodservice, 20 May 2015
- How to innovate with rhubarb
Claire Phoenix, 12 May 2015
- Vitafoods: Joint support and sun protection from within
Claire Phoenix, 7 May 2015
- Vitafoods: Healthy hot chocolate and weight loss drinks
Jess Gay, 6 May 2015
- Vitafoods: Healthy algae snacks and functional confectionery
Claire Phoenix, 5 May 2015
See more Food topics
US-based Better Body has launched a new range of healthy baking products to the UK, including coconut flour, palm sugar and oil.
Bühler has extended its capacity for the production of rice processing equipment in South East Asia, following the award of $100m's worth of contracts.
Iprona has developed a new strain of strawberry with six times as many polyphenols and up to 18 times as many anthocyanins as commercial grown strawberries.
- Podcast: Mango ketchup next on the menu for Sinclair's Condiments
- Podcast: Timmy's creating innovative pies
- Inca superberry ingredient can 'add value' for food and drink producers
- Fructose 'may promote feeding behaviour' more than glucose, research says
- EHL Ingredients reports trend towards more exciting barbecue spice blends
- #foodbevtrends: Food and beverage innovation in weight management
- Podcast: Holy Lama talk about their Spice Drops
- MycoTechnology and Nascent sign agreement for non-bitter stevia production
- Coconut oil 'utilised much better' by the body than dairy fats, study says
- Interview: Mango ketchup next on the menu for Sinclair's Condiments
- New Ulrick & Short ice cream ingredient 'reduces' fat by up to 50%
- Interview: Timmy's creating innovative pies