Cargill's cocoa & chocolate business is revitalising its global Gerkens Cacao brand, highlighting its premium nature and key benefits for beverage customers.
Arla Foods Ingredients has launched a new ingredient concept that makes it easy to produce Greek-style yogurt smoothies that are rich in protein and real fruit.
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Jiminy Crickets! Insects as the new snacking trend
Claire Phoenix, 25 Sep 2014
- Skin whitening ingredient in candy
Claire Phoenix, 21 Aug 2014
See more Food topics
Stute Foods is launching a new 200g jar of its premium hazelnut spread with cocoa, Choconut.
In the US, Krusteaz has introduced its first line of gluten-free products and is offering a 'Good Food, Great Flavor Gluten Free Guarantee', providing a refund to any consumer not entirely satisfied.
Sports nutrition brand The Protein Works is launching the world's first protein popcorn, Naked Protein Popcorn.
- ADM to introduce D11LA cocoa powder at Gulfood Manufacturing
- Japan patents Melinjo Resveratrol for sleep improvement
- British candy lovers avoid artificial additives
- BFree removes egg from its product range
- ADBA's Charlotte Morton talks about why the association changed its name
- Cocoa industry donates $600K to Ebola prevention
- Lucta Group and Blendhub Corp collaboration in Mexico
- Carbon Disclosure Project honours Symrise for greenhouse gas transparency
- Perfect World – UK’s first no added sugar non-dairy ice cream
- Butterkist launches price marked packs
- Food waste from ice cream site produces electricity as landfill eliminated
- Ingredion to acquire Penford Corp to extend speciality ingredient portfolio