UK biscuit company Burton's Biscuit Company has announced a £14.75m investment in its manufacturing operation to support business growth.
Nestlé Japan has developed a new mini KitKat (or Kit Kat) that can be eaten as a chocolate bar or baked. When put in the oven for two minutes, this KitKat becomes like a crispy cookie.
- Dunkin' Brands engages with Liverpool fans to name special doughnut
Shaun Weston, 19 Mar 2014
- Outdoor vending in countrysides and suburbs is 'likely to emerge'
Andreas Exarheas, 5 Feb 2014
- Peanut allergy sufferers may soon be free to eat nuts
Claire Phoenix, 31 Jan 2014
- Why detailed consumer testing is essential
Hetta Bramley, Engage Research, 27 Jan 2014
- 2016 is set to be 'International Year of Pulses'
Claire Phoenix, 2 Jan 2014
See more Food topics
The 9bar Breakfast range includes four flavours, all packed with seeds, oats, puffed brown rice and soya crispies.
In the UK, Müller Corner has launched its newest 'Voted by You' edition flavour, Apple & Pear.
PepsiCo has announced an exclusive supply and partnership agreement with Cartoon Network Amazone, the world's first Cartoon Network-themed water park set to open later in 2014.
- Oven Baked Mixed Peppercorn Peanuts with Cashews & Habas Fritas
- Sweet Potato Chips from Scott Farms International
- Herza Schokolade's new developments in the functional bar category
- Cadbury adds Banana Caramel Crisp to Dairy Milk range
- Danone launches Danino, a Greek yogurt for kids
- NutraDried Creations and EnWave sign cheese snacks commercial licence
- Annie's completes acquisition of Safeway's Joplin snack plant
- Jason Cook plays Jacob the Baker for new United Biscuits £10m brand push
- A gallery of new food products for March 2014
- Meridian Peanut Bar and Meridian Almond Bar
- USN Muscle Fuel STS Protein Bar
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Lattice Cut Potato Chips