Chocolate chip cookie brand Chips Ahoy!, which has a worldwide value of more than $1bn, is launching in the UK for the first time.
While popped snacks are gaining considerable attention as one of the up-and-coming sectors of the bagged snacks market, there still appears to be some mileage in the traditional popcorn market in the US and Europe, says Innova Market Insights.
- A trip down Memory Lane courtesy of Jacob's in Aintree
Shaun Weston, 17 Sep 2014
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
- New trends in natural confectionery
Claire Phoenix, 2 Sep 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Tackling obesity with a 250-calorie cap for confectionery
Richard Hall, 17 Jul 2014
See more Food topics
Ben Ticehurst of The Fine Cheese Co (based in Bath, UK) talks about new moves in cheese, cheese revivals and accompaniments such as fine toasts, pickles and condiments.
Mars Chocolate North America's new manufacturing facility in Topeka, Kansas, has earned LEED Gold certification from the US Green Building Council.
Get Fruity is a new fruit bar available in the UK in three flavours: Juicy Apricot Orange & Ginger, Scrumptious Strawberry and Moist Mixed Berry.
- Tuckey's Proper Digestives
- From hotel kitchen to the shop shelf – the story of Sensible Dave Granola
- Ten Acre's Tony Goodman on the smooth transition from crisps to popcorn
- McVitie's Festive Faves for Christmas 2014
- Photos from the 2014 Speciality & Fine Food Fair
- Nudie Coconut Chips
- General Mills expands natural and organic products portfolio with Annie’s
- Danone names Faber CEO as Riboud separates dual roles
- Walkers unveils Twitter-powered vending machines at bus stops in London
- Emmi adds limited edition winter season yogurts
- New gluten-free labelling rule on food packaging goes into effect in US
- A gallery of new food products for August 2014