Metcalfe's has launched a new honey flavour and range of on-pack artworks, which it will accompany with a 17% reduction in packaging on its impulse range.
While popped snacks are gaining considerable attention as one of the up-and-coming sectors of the bagged snacks market, there still appears to be some mileage in the traditional popcorn market in the US and Europe, says Innova Market Insights.
- Meat versus veg – men versus women
Claire Phoenix, 20 May 2015
- Yowk is no joke
Richard Hall, 7 Apr 2015
- ISM – Healthy snacks
Claire Rowan, 16 Feb 2015
- ISM – Protein balls follow the healthy trend
Claire Rowan, 6 Feb 2015
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
See more Food topics
Australian breakfast brand Yummia has launched a new three-flavour range of yogurts, combining fruit and vegetable pieces.
In India, PepsiCo has introduced a new spicy butter variety of its Kurkure brand of corn puff snacks.
Nut butter producer Keen Nutrition has launched a new coconut, cashew nut and espresso blend, as it seeks to enhance its healthy food offering.
- Bühler Group showcases 'more accurate' optical sorting technology
- Alexir develops cardboard trays for Marks & Spencer's fish and chip range
- Mars Chocolate significantly extends snack offering with new products
- Better Body launches range of healthy baking products
- Cereal producer Mornflake launches chocolate-orange Squares
- Good Fish Company launches microwaveable fish pouch packs
- Podcast: Seaweed extract used to create vegetarian caviar
- Popcorn maker Metcalfe's announces plans to split into two companies
- Jacob's launches new savoury cracker crisp offering
- McVitie's updates on-the-go breakfast range with new products and design
- Forte ice cream reveal low fat, high protein creamy gelato
- Aduna release new moringa superleaf raw energy bars