RPC Superfos has create a shelf-life enhancing container with oxygen barrier protection for Swedish berry producer Finnerödja.
While popped snacks are gaining considerable attention as one of the up-and-coming sectors of the bagged snacks market, there still appears to be some mileage in the traditional popcorn market in the US and Europe, says Innova Market Insights.
- ISM – Healthy snacks
Claire Rowan, 16 Feb 2015
- ISM – Protein balls follow the healthy trend
Claire Rowan, 6 Feb 2015
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
- Joint health, honey and new moves in ready meal packaging
Claire Phoenix, 4 Dec 2014
See more Food topics
The impressive range of entries in the Best confectionery innovation category of the World Food Innovation Awards 2015, highlights a number of important trends.
Thomas J Fudge's Remarkable Bakery has launched three new savoury biscuit products, as it continues its bid to drive value into the category.
Confectionery brand Paynes is revisiting its origins with the launch of a toffee popcorn variety of its Poppets product range.
- Gourmet popcorn brand invests in new inkjet printer from Allen Coding
- Princes launches boneless mackerel fillets as evening meal option
- Tillamook Creamery launches range of ice cream sandwiches
- Wonderful Brands adds 115g pack size to flavoured nut range
- New Yowk technology produces 'a perfectly runny' boiled egg in minutes
- Ape Snacks launches crispy coconut curls as a healthy snacking alternative
- Popchips collaborates with illustrator on digital artwork campaign
- Branston launches new 'chutney mountain' television advertisement
- Snack brand Mr Filbert's launches new range of flavoured mix nuts
- US dessert brand adds 'nudie' variety of frozen panna cotta bars
- Seed mix brand Helen's launches new products and brand redesign
- Proper Cornish launches range of pies optimised for portable consumption