Doritos Roulette, a mixture of cheese-flavoured nacho chips and ultra-spicy hot chips, will offer US consumers the chance to dice with spice when it launches across the country for a limited time.
While popped snacks are gaining considerable attention as one of the up-and-coming sectors of the bagged snacks market, there still appears to be some mileage in the traditional popcorn market in the US and Europe, says Innova Market Insights.
- Yowk is no joke
Richard Hall, 7 Apr 2015
- ISM – Healthy snacks
Claire Rowan, 16 Feb 2015
- ISM – Protein balls follow the healthy trend
Claire Rowan, 6 Feb 2015
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
See more Food topics
A survey has found that 60% of American consumers think that convenience stores are a place to find "healthy, nutritious products", increasing to 70% among younger respondents.
Claire Phoenix speaks to Frank Morley and Stephen Butler of Chia Bia based in Ireland at the Natural & Organic Products Europe event at ExCel in London.
US-based Sargento Foods has launched a new cheese, roasted nut and dried fruit variety of tis Balanced Breaks snack pack range.
- Iceland launches American diner-inspired frozen food range
- Interview: Cultured Food Company creating sauerkraut with a twist
- PepsiCo rolls out 'intense' Lay's Maxx crisps across India
- Soup producer launches single-portion pots in Waitrose convenience stores
- BRF signs joint venture agreement with Invicta to supply meat products
- Interview: Selwyn's crispy seaweed from South Wales
- Konan Foods launches new range of ready meals using Micvac technology
- Interview: Duke of Delhi creates a fusion of British and Indian flavours
- Charlie Bigham's records 36% uplift in sales after first television advert
- Meridian Foods introduces protein-rich cashew nut snack bar
- Smashburger reveals plans to bring its casual dining concept to the UK
- German hot cereals market experiences 35% value growth since 2011