Post Holdings has agreed to acquire Golden Boy Foods and Dymatize Enterprises in two unrelated transactions.
According to Canadean, health concerns and customer convenience are expected to drive growth in the Bakery & Cereals industry in South Korea up to 2017.
- A look at Taura's protein fruit bar concept at FiE 2013
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2013
- Natural energy and chef-inspired creations at Anuga 2013
Claire Phoenix, 9 Oct 2013
- The most popular coffee in the UK is …
Shaun Weston, 7 Jun 2013
- My top 5 favourite products at Natural & Organic Products
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2013
- School bans triangular flapjacks
Bill Bruce, 25 Mar 2013
See more Food topics
Cloetta has signed an agreement to acquire Alrifai Nutisal, a Swedish company within dry roasted nuts.
Greek confectionery company Dear Crete's organic olive oil sesame seed cookies are made using organic Cretan olive oil and contain no preservatives.
Vilvi's glazed sweet curd cheese snacks (Vilkyškių Murr) combine fluffy cottage cheese with crispy chocolate and come in condensed milk, biscuit, chocolate and vanilla flavours.
- ADM launches Textura soya protein crisps
- A gallery of new food products for November 2013
- Capilano Snap N Squeeze No Mess Honey Sachets
- Noberasco releases Fruttime cubed fruit snacks
- Oloves is rebranded and adds chilli & garlic black olives
- Yogurt fruit waferballs by FDF Flensburger
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan buys Burton's Biscuit Company
- Milk chocolate covered Acaico popsicle
- Go Nuts! organic snack
- Mondelez to spend $100m on Oreo and Belvita plant in the Czech Republic
- Tree nuts could reduce risk of pancreatic cancer in women
- Cheese Crispy Slices by Crispy Natural