Videojet Technologies was recently recognised by Kettle Foods for its contribution to the ongoing success of the brand’s production facility in Beloit, Wisconsin, US.
While popped snacks are gaining considerable attention as one of the up-and-coming sectors of the bagged snacks market, there still appears to be some mileage in the traditional popcorn market in the US and Europe, says Innova Market Insights.
- Do you still love anyone enough to give them your last Rolo?
Shaun Weston, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – no samples left behind
Andreas Exarheas, 22 Oct 2014
- Jiminy Crickets! Insects as the new snacking trend
Claire Phoenix, 25 Sep 2014
- A trip down Memory Lane courtesy of Jacob's in Aintree
Shaun Weston, 17 Sep 2014
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
See more Food topics
Sports nutrition brand The Protein Works is launching the world's first protein popcorn, Naked Protein Popcorn.
United Biscuits has announced the appointment of Frank Meysman as non-executive chairman of the Group. He joined the board as chairman on 21 October 2014, succeeding David Fish, who is retiring.
UK snack brand Tyrrells will celebrate the festive season with the launch of Merry Crisp-mas Crisps.
- Disney to sell Spider-Man and Frozen branded bags of apples
- Perfect World – UK’s first no added sugar non-dairy ice cream
- Butterkist launches price marked packs
- Food waste from ice cream site produces electricity as landfill eliminated
- Yogurt is New York’s official state snack
- New World Foods launches Local Legends Beef Jerky brand in Japan
- Mornflake Top Porridge with Lyles Golden Syrup and Nutella
- Elplast introduces EL-ZIP Triple Zipper
- Food businesses advised to increase surveillance on walnuts
- Áreas opens world’s first Espace Evian outlet at Madrid Barajas Airport
- Natural Balance Foods updates Trek Protein Energy Bars
- Metcalfe's moves into savoury snacks – an interview with Fletcher Bowley