Bridges Ventures has acquired a controlling interest in Wholebake Limited, a manufacturer and distributor of snack bars.
Fona's trend team has compiled the top 15 flavours for salty snacks, which covers the period from January 2009 to April 2014.
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Tackling obesity with a 250-calorie cap for confectionery
Richard Hall, 17 Jul 2014
- What happened to food & drink sales when England left the World Cup?
Shaun Weston, 7 Jul 2014
- The vending machine with free Knacki Balls
Shaun Weston, 30 Jun 2014
- What could replace confectionery at the Tesco checkout?
Shaun Weston, 22 May 2014
See more Food topics
James J Schiro has tendered his resignation from PepsiCo's board of directors for personal health reasons, effective immediately.
Organic candy company Legit Organics has introduced a candy bar called Shot Caller – a combination of roasted peanuts, salted caramel and nougat coated in milk chocolate.
UK food producer Whitworths has chosen IFS Applications 8 to improve manufacturing efficiency, stock control and supply chain forecasting.
- Top 15 flavours for salty snacks, 2009-2014
- Universal Robina to buy Griffin's from Pacific Equity Partners for $610m
- KeHE Distributors acquires Nature's Best
- Portlebay Popcorn adds sweet flavours to its popcorn range
- Beechdean secures Toys R Us deal for Scooby-Doo ice cream snacks
- Nissin becomes global partner with Manchester United Football Club
- PepsiCo Foundation commits $1.25m to US health and wellness programmes
- Müller Bliss Corner Whipped Greek Style Yogurt
- Seda partners with Dilly & Wolf to launch snack range
- Olé oleic-acid-rich snack range from Provenance Trading Co
- Almost half of German women's snacking is driven by indulgence
- The Collective relaunches yogurt pots to target food-to-go market