Modern muesli brand Cuckoo has named former Rachel's Organic executive Neil Burchell as its new director, as it prepares for a year of strong growth in the UK.
While popped snacks are gaining considerable attention as one of the up-and-coming sectors of the bagged snacks market, there still appears to be some mileage in the traditional popcorn market in the US and Europe, says Innova Market Insights.
- ISM – Healthy snacks
Claire Rowan, 16 Feb 2015
- ISM – Protein balls follow the healthy trend
Claire Rowan, 6 Feb 2015
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
- Joint health, honey and new moves in ready meal packaging
Claire Phoenix, 4 Dec 2014
See more Food topics
In the UK, sports nutrition company Bio-Synergy have launched a protein-rich biltong snack product as an alternative to protein bars.
US premium jerky brand New Zealand Jerky has launched a three-flavour range of products – the first in the country to be verified GMO-free.
US superfruit snack brand Baobest Baobab has announced the launch of a new packaging design across its ranges of baobab fruit powder and superfruit snacks.
- Arctic Zero launches 'chunky pint' varieties of frozen dessert in the US
- Tom's Pies reveals brand and pack redesign to accompany Ocado listing
- Frozen yogurt brand Claudi & Fin secures three more national listings
- Podcast: Good. fruit bars
- Farmer-owned nut producer secures travel retail listing with EasyJet
- Pot Noodle releases sausage casserole flavour
- Interview: Bhel Bar with a twist by Maiyas
- Organix launches fruit bars for children, as it rolls out pack redesign
- Mondelēz acquires free-from snack maker Enjoy Life Foods
- Interview: Signature Snacks – 64 product launches at Gulfood 2015
- Podcast: Valentine's gifting of artisan chocolates
- Ocean's Halo adopts NatureFlex wood pulp packaging from Innovia Films