This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including Müller Rice Remix, Rachel's Organic Divine Chocolate Pot and Halloween M&M's.
While popped snacks are gaining considerable attention as one of the up-and-coming sectors of the bagged snacks market, there still appears to be some mileage in the traditional popcorn market in the US and Europe, says Innova Market Insights.
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Tackling obesity with a 250-calorie cap for confectionery
Richard Hall, 17 Jul 2014
- What happened to food & drink sales when England left the World Cup?
Shaun Weston, 7 Jul 2014
- The vending machine with free Knacki Balls
Shaun Weston, 30 Jun 2014
- What could replace confectionery at the Tesco checkout?
Shaun Weston, 22 May 2014
See more Food topics
Norwegian snack and confectionery company Orkla has entered into an agreement with Latvia's Nordic Partners Food Ltd to purchase NP Foods Group.
Germany-based Andechser Molkerei’s Andechser Natur brand has released Stevia Bio-Jogurt Mild Apfel; a mild organic apple yogurt, which is flavoured using stevia.
France-based Fromageries Bel’s The Laughing Cow brand has launched a new Creamy Spicy Pepper Jack flavoured snacking cheese, which offers 35 calories, 1.5g of fat and 2g of protein per 21g portion.
- Onken introduces UK’s first crowd sourced yogurt
- Classic Cuisine launches festive favourites
- Cadbury Twin Pots launch two new additions
- Cadbury's dancing passport control officer returns to UK TV
- Royaan introduces oven snacks made with Crisp Sensation crumb coating
- Cadbury Layers of Joy Caramellionaire & Black Forest chilled desserts
- Wild Trail moves to coconut oil in repackaged bar range
- Frozen Yogurt on a stick by Kri Kri
- China will be second most valuable bakery and cereals market by 2018
- Ritz Breaks from Ritz Crackers
- Activia introduces Fruit Fusions and revamps Intensely Creamy range
- Fruit is the most common snack among UK children, says survey