Ben & Jerry's is launching its Peanut Butter Cup flavour in 150ml format, following the launch of Peanut Butter Cup 500ml into its Classics range last year.
Nestlé Japan has developed a new mini KitKat (or Kit Kat) that can be eaten as a chocolate bar or baked. When put in the oven for two minutes, this KitKat becomes like a crispy cookie.
- Dunkin' Brands engages with Liverpool fans to name special doughnut
Shaun Weston, 19 Mar 2014
- Outdoor vending in countrysides and suburbs is 'likely to emerge'
Andreas Exarheas, 5 Feb 2014
- Peanut allergy sufferers may soon be free to eat nuts
Claire Phoenix, 31 Jan 2014
- Why detailed consumer testing is essential
Hetta Bramley, Engage Research, 27 Jan 2014
- 2016 is set to be 'International Year of Pulses'
Claire Phoenix, 2 Jan 2014
See more Food topics
Lizi's Granola On The Go is a single serving of granola in a self-contained pouch and spoon pack.
UK biscuit company Burton's Biscuit Company has announced a £14.75m investment in its manufacturing operation to support business growth.
The 9bar Breakfast range includes four flavours, all packed with seeds, oats, puffed brown rice and soya crispies.
- Limited edition Apple & Pear Müller Corner
- Cartoon Network Amazone signs partnership agreement with PepsiCo
- Oven Baked Mixed Peppercorn Peanuts with Cashews & Habas Fritas
- Sweet Potato Chips from Scott Farms International
- Herza Schokolade's new developments in the functional bar category
- Cadbury adds Banana Caramel Crisp to Dairy Milk range
- Danone launches Danino, a Greek yogurt for kids
- NutraDried Creations and EnWave sign cheese snacks commercial licence
- Annie's completes acquisition of Safeway's Joplin snack plant
- Jason Cook plays Jacob the Baker for new United Biscuits £10m brand push
- A gallery of new food products for March 2014
- Meridian Peanut Bar and Meridian Almond Bar