Premium cake brand, Kate's Cakes has launched its new 'Cake Squares' product range into Tesco stores nationwide.
Crane Merchandising Systems has launched its new Media Touch Platform, available on Merchant and BevMax.
- Brands and retailers need to help customers consume better
Bobby Patel, Appy Food & Drinks, 30 Oct 2014
- Tesco's run of bad news doesn't seem to end
Jon Copestake, The Economist Intelligence Unit, 23 Oct 2014
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
- How brands can profit in Latin America as consumer confidence increases
Eduardo Tomiya, Millward Brown, 9 Oct 2014
See more Foodservice topics
There has been a significant increase in the number of consumers making healthy eating a priority, according to a new global study from customer science company dunnhumby.
Nestlé Japan will soon begin using a humanoid robot to sell Nescafé machines as part of its ongoing effort to enhance brand engagement with consumers in Nescafé's biggest market.
In China, Starbucks is bringing a new lineup of Starbucks Reserve coffees and an interactive coffee bar to seven stores in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
- Diageo creates winter spirits serve kit to drive Christmas sales
- R-Biopharm Rhône joins Jamie Oliver in supporting teens in food industry
- Elkay unveils ‘next generation’ water bottle filling station
- Pepsi to test its ‘homemade’ brands in SodaStream machines
- Cuckoo secures new listings for Bircher muesli range
- Profile 66 chocolate, co-developed by Valrhona
- Avery Dennison extends food-approved portfolio with new topcoat
- Emmi Caffè Latte reveals Christmas Cappuccino Cup
- Dairy company Frischli opts for filling technology from SIG Combibloc
- Nespresso-compatible Cafecito Capsules from Alma de Cuba
- The top 10 mid-market private food and drink companies in Britain
- Omron's Human Vision Component module for vending machines