Shashank Sinha has been appointed Huhtamaki executive vice president, flexible packaging, and member of the group executive team reporting to Jukka Moisio, CEO, as of 14 April 2014.
The Google Glass trade show experience will utilise the recently launched Livestream Platform specific to Glass, and will allow the WRA to provide a first-hand perspective of the largest industry food show in the Pacific Northwest.
- Add beer to barbecue meat
Richard Hall, 17 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Food & drink companies should engage more with social media
Shaun Weston, 31 Mar 2014
- A review of the final day of WQA Aquatech USA 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Mar 2014
- How the vending industry could render the new £1 coin redundant
Shaun Weston, 20 Mar 2014
See more Foodservice topics
Fudge Kitchen Drinking Fudge is now available in 1.35g foodservice bottles in Original Sea Salted Caramel & Chocolate.
South-Africa-based Alton's Estratto water cooler and single serve coffee brewer machine features a stainless steel construction and has a gross weight of 23kg.
A 29% rise in voluntary product safety notifications indicates that more companies than ever are taking their products off the market themselves.
- Analysis of the free-from foods market in 2014 by Innova Market Insights
- Google Glass to be used at 2014 Northwest Foodservice Show
- New Alma de Cuba packs from The Cuba Mountain Coffee Company
- Tony Smith from Alton demonstrates new coffee dispenser
- EcoCup recyclable capsule for coffee and tea
- Yum! Brands and Al Kout open first Pizza Hut in Iraq
- Baking powder market expected to reach $3.36bn by 2019
- Winix bolsters water cooler line with SodaSpress machines
- Chinese market to lead strong global demand for beef, says Rabobank
- Co-op to lease 54 Marston's pub sites from NewRiver Retail
- Supermarkets are losing out to big brands in the Easter egg stakes
- Upton Group announces vending partnership with Keurig