Lake District Dairy Co Quark from First Milk is launched to British caterers this month through an exclusive national listings deal with foodservice supplier Brakes.
Crane Merchandising Systems has launched its new Media Touch Platform, available on Merchant and BevMax.
- How brands can profit in Latin America as consumer confidence increases
Eduardo Tomiya, Millward Brown, 9 Oct 2014
- Tea market offers strong prospects for growth
John Nevens, 8 Oct 2014
- Are no-frills supermarkets rewriting the rulebook of food retailing?
Lloyd Harris, Warwick Business School, 30 Sep 2014
- The changing food and beverage landscape
Claire Phoenix, 26 Sep 2014
- How to increase fresh produce consumption by understanding the shopper
John Nevens, 22 Sep 2014
See more Foodservice topics
Spanish travel catering company Áreas has opened Espace Evian, the world’s first outlet under the mineral water brand, at Madrid Barajas Airport Terminal 4.
Genesis Crafty is launching a range of Speciality Breads in three varieties, to be available at around 200 Waitrose stores throughout the UK from 20 October 2014.
Ready-to-drink (RTD) or iced coffee has seen a period of strong product and market activity in recent years, says Innova Market Insights.
- Autobar completes debt restructuring and changes name to Pelican Rouge
- Natural Balance Foods updates Trek Protein Energy Bars
- Metcalfe's moves into savoury snacks – an interview with Fletcher Bowley
- Faerch Plast launches world's first ovenable CPET skin pack
- PowerMax3500 slicer from Formax
- CaféPod survey shows that Brits queue for coffee, even when they're late
- Does the growing popcorn sector steal from crisps?
- Consumption of RTD cold coffee drinks increased over past two years
- Cuba Herbal Energy Juice now sold in Fresh Healthy Vending Machines
- The top 10 stories on FoodBev.com in September 2014
- Andre Agassi helps Update 1 health food brand launch UK expansion
- Photos from Lunch 2014