Subway UK and Ireland's area development manager Greg Madigan spoke to Alex Clere about the company's ambitious plans for the future following the launch of its 2,000th store.
Crane Merchandising Systems has launched its new Media Touch Platform, available on Merchant and BevMax.
- New food labelling legislation is literally a lifesaver
Farzad Henareh, Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS, 12 Dec 2014
- Supply chain must work together to meet new FIC regulations
Manik Defoe from Fairway Foodservice, 10 Dec 2014
- Can our children help prevent obesity?
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2014
- Making the leap from brand ignorance to brand advocacy
Adrian Collins, Ziggurat Brands, 18 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
See more Foodservice topics
Subway is celebrating the launch of its 2,000th franchise in the UK and Ireland region, following more than £200m's worth of investment and the creation of 20,000 jobs.
In the United States, Wendy’s is the latest fast-food chain to remove the carbonated soft drinks option from kids' meal menus.
McDonald’s has unveiled a new marketing strategy and ads it says will emphasise the ‘love’ in its long-running ‘I’m Lovin' It’ slogan.
- The Coffee Copter: coffee delivery by drone
- Restaurants add allergens warnings to their menus
- McDonald’s plans to expand ‘Create Your Taste’ platform
- American yogurt chain Menchie's planning to open 200 stores in UK
- McDonald's Europe appoints David Fairhurst to international strategy role
- Schaerer Coffee Prime espresso machine
- Bottlass by Innovation Design Service
- Interview: ND Mac Systems ‘smart’ drinks dispensing
- UK food inflation to rise in 2015 to 2% following sharp drop
- US Food & Drink Administration introduces calorie counts on menu
- Photos from Food Matters Live 2014
- PET Engineering's Moreno Barel & Alberto Casini talk about the Devin bottle