Emmi Caffè Latte is getting into the festive spirit with the launch of a special design Christmas Cappuccino Cup. Consumers will be given the chance to win a range of seasonal experiences and gifts.
Crane Merchandising Systems has launched its new Media Touch Platform, available on Merchant and BevMax.
- Tesco's run of bad news doesn't seem to end
Jon Copestake, The Economist Intelligence Unit, 23 Oct 2014
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
- How brands can profit in Latin America as consumer confidence increases
Eduardo Tomiya, Millward Brown, 9 Oct 2014
- Tea market offers strong prospects for growth
John Nevens, 8 Oct 2014
See more Foodservice topics
With the installation of two CFA 512 filling machines, Frischli is putting steps in place to enable it to launch a range of products in aseptic carton packs from SIG Combibloc.
Alma de Cuba has introduced its first premium Nespresso-compatible capsules, priced at £8 for 20 capsules. This is a medium-to-high roast bean (100% Cuban mountain-grown Arabica).
The food and drink industry remains strongly represented in the 10th annual Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250, the league table of the UK's leading private mid-market growth companies.
- Omron's Human Vision Component module for vending machines
- English Provender Co launches Posh Piccalilli
- Authenticity is a 'key driver' in the UK market for ethnic foods
- First Milk's Quark distributed to caterers via Brakes
- Áreas opens world’s first Espace Evian outlet at Madrid Barajas Airport
- Genesis Crafty introduces range of Speciality Breads in Waitrose
- Asia continues to dominate RTD coffee introductions
- Autobar completes debt restructuring and changes name to Pelican Rouge
- Natural Balance Foods updates Trek Protein Energy Bars
- Metcalfe's moves into savoury snacks – an interview with Fletcher Bowley
- Faerch Plast launches world's first ovenable CPET skin pack
- PowerMax3500 slicer from Formax