Food&drink Towers has published its annual 'Ten Top Trends' – the eighth edition of which highlights new product development and marketing opportunities for the next 12 months.
New foodservice industry figures from The NPD Group show that Britain's fish and chip shops saw a small increase in total spend (sales) of +1.1% to year ending September 2013.
- Animal welfare rises up the agenda
Claire Phoenix, 9 Dec 2013
- The fun we have with vending machines
Shaun Weston, 5 Dec 2013
- Bakery innovation at Food Ingredients Europe 2013
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2013
- The 2013 FoodBev.com Awards deadline is fast approaching
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2013
- Women in technology – are times finally changing?
Katie Killinger, Caternet, 5 Nov 2013
See more Foodservice topics
Emirates Leisure Retail (ELR), international franchise partner of Costa Coffee, will officially launch its 100th store at the World Trade Centre Mall in Abu Dhabi.
UK-based Essential Trading cooperative is updating and expanding its storage facilities for chilled and frozen goods.
Morrisons supermarket has become the first major UK retailer to ban children under the age of 16 from buying energy drinks with a high caffeine content.
- Top 10 new products and innovations on FoodBev.com, November 2013
- Mexgrocer launches first franchise in mainland Europe
- Oddbins set to introduce own bottled ale
- Krispy Kreme signs agreement with Dulce Restaurants to expand in Houston
- Safeway sells 11 Dominick's stores to Roundy's
- First class water is to be served to first class travellers on Virgin Train
- Coley Porter Bell gives The Co-operative a brand overhaul for Christmas
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, November 2013
- Camra chief executive responds to sale of over 200 Marston's pubs
- Searcys Champagne bars to help sight-saving charity Orbis
- Greggs wins Digital Impact Award for 'Sandwich Maker' Facebook app
- Black Vanilla launches gelato and sorbetto tubs for foodservice buyers