The UK's largest 150 food and drink producers are bracing themselves for a difficult year ahead as they face increased pressure from supermarkets trying to oppose the discounters.
Crane Merchandising Systems has launched its new Media Touch Platform, available on Merchant and BevMax.
- Don't work with cashless payment systems until they're safeguarded
Mark Laurie, NCASS, 17 Sep 2014
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
- New trends in natural confectionery
Claire Phoenix, 2 Sep 2014
- Will brand giants such as Starbucks capitalise on 'independent' thinking?
Shaun Weston, 29 Aug 2014
- Retailers have been slow to develop the halal food market
Omaid Hiwaizi, Geometry Global, 19 Aug 2014
See more Foodservice topics
After an international tour of Denmark, Holland and New York, premium cheese brand Castello has opened its first UK pop-up store.
Compact, powerful and made entirely from stainless steel, BluSoda is the smallest cooler in Blupura's range.
A new research insight report from People 1st has suggested that customer service skills are still not up to the standard that employers in the hospitality industry would like to see.
- Burger King Japan unveils black burger
- Half of Britons think that alcohol in pubs is too expensive
- Starbucks uses chia in new Evolution Fresh smoothies for Whole Foods Market
- Photos from the 2014 Speciality & Fine Food Fair
- Costa Coffee reveals Old Paradise Street Limited Editions
- Faerch Plast dual colour CPET trays for Tesco Italian meal range
- Kreme Shake milkshakes from Krispy Kreme introduced to UK
- Barry Callebaut Beverages plans to expand customer base on the high street
- Raanan Zilberman from Eden Springs talks about the Nestlé Waters deal
- Kingsmill introduces Sandwich Thins to sandwich alternatives sector
- Irish Dairy Board acquires Spanish pizza cheese manufacturer Luxtor
- Fish & chip poll reveals mushy peas as the UK's top accompaniment