From Saturday, 13 December, all restaurants and food businesses in Europe be responsible for identifying, recording and clearly communicating when any of 14 allergens are used in a dish or drink.
Crane Merchandising Systems has launched its new Media Touch Platform, available on Merchant and BevMax.
- New food labelling legislation is literally a lifesaver
Farzad Henareh, Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS, 12 Dec 2014
- Supply chain must work together to meet new FIC regulations
Manik Defoe from Fairway Foodservice, 10 Dec 2014
- Can our children help prevent obesity?
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2014
- Making the leap from brand ignorance to brand advocacy
Adrian Collins, Ziggurat Brands, 18 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
See more Foodservice topics
According to USA Today, McDonald’s is planning to vastly expand its ‘Create Your Taste’ test platform, which allows consumers to customise their orders via touch screen kiosks.
American frozen yogurt parlour chain Menchie’s is to planning to launch in the UK in 2015 with 200 stores, creating up to 3,000 jobs
McDonald's Corporation has announced that David Fairhurst, currently chief people officer, McDonald's Europe, has been promoted to senior vice president, international human resources and strategy.
- Schaerer Coffee Prime espresso machine
- Bottlass by Innovation Design Service
- Interview: ND Mac Systems ‘smart’ drinks dispensing
- UK food inflation to rise in 2015 to 2% following sharp drop
- US Food & Drink Administration introduces calorie counts on menu
- Photos from Food Matters Live 2014
- PET Engineering's Moreno Barel & Alberto Casini talk about the Devin bottle
- Seasonal desserts for Christmas 2014 from Erlenbacher
- Starbucks unveils Powermat wireless charging in San Francisco
- Paddy & Scott's reveals two high street cafes in Suffolk
- Will shoppers embrace wearable technology in supermarkets?
- How British supply chain industry needs to think outside of the box