A selection of images from Vending Paris 2015
The marketing used by cooking and catering businesses plays to traditional gender stereotypes, new research has revealed.
- The next big thing on obesity
Richard Hall, 3 Mar 2015
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Avoiding fake hygiene ratings for a tummy-friendly Christmas
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2014
- Why customer service should be your top priority
Rosie Akenhead, Yelp, 5 Nov 2014
- Tea market offers strong prospects for growth
John Nevens, 8 Oct 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
New research suggests that Prêt à Manger is leading the UK market in terms of customer satisfaction, but highlights the intense competition of the country's fast food sector.
There are now "significant opportunities" and a "positive outlook" for manufacturers within the frozen food industry, according to the organisation that represents them.
Industrial washing machine manufacturer IWM has launched its CW13 hygienic, lower-footprint model, leading to improved cost effectiveness and energy usage.
- In-flight catering market to grow to $16.5bn by 2018
- Catering software start-up targets global growth after £250,000 investment
- Starbucks targets coffee lovers with premium subscription service
- Massimo Zanetti signs partnership to develop 50 coffee shops across Asia
- Wholesale food buying group extends product line to meet consumer trends
- Pret a Manger launches travelling sampling campaign
- KFC launches new marketing campaigns to celebrate 50 years in the UK
- Italian restaurant brands ASK Italian and Zizzi sold for £250m
- Starbucks to offer coconut milk in US stores following consumer campaign
- Starbucks Canada to add beer and wine options before end of the year
- Foodpanda pursues market leadership with Just Eat India acquisition
- Starbucks UK opens 100th franchised store in two years