Pepsi has launched a new on-trade glass bottle for its Max, Diet and Original varieties, accompanying its introduction with a selection of spirit suggestions.
The marketing used by cooking and catering businesses plays to traditional gender stereotypes, new research has revealed.
- The next big thing on obesity
Richard Hall, 3 Mar 2015
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Avoiding fake hygiene ratings for a tummy-friendly Christmas
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2014
- Why customer service should be your top priority
Rosie Akenhead, Yelp, 5 Nov 2014
- Tea market offers strong prospects for growth
John Nevens, 8 Oct 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
Casual dining chain Smashburger has revealed plans to bring its restaurant concept, and unique cooking method, to the UK for the first time.
Krispy Kreme has become the first food brand to feature among the top 20 of the UK's fastest growing companies, following the publication of a new set of rankings by The Sunday Times.
US restaurant brand Chuck E. Cheese's has added new pizza toppings, wraps and chicken wings to its menu, as it seeks to significantly extend its offering to parents.
- Caterers urged to support African communities with 'send a hen' scheme
- KFC launches new burrito as part of lunchtime pulled chicken menu
- Starbucks and Danone collaborate on new ranges of fresh juices and yogurts
- Gallery: Photos from Vending Paris 2015
- Prêt à Manger is UK's favourite foodservice location, research suggests
- 'Significant opportunities' for the frozen food sector, says trade body
- Industrial washing machine manufacturer launches lower-footprint model
- In-flight catering market to grow to $16.5bn by 2018
- Catering software start-up targets global growth after £250,000 investment
- Starbucks targets coffee lovers with premium subscription service
- Massimo Zanetti signs partnership to develop 50 coffee shops across Asia
- Wholesale food buying group extends product line to meet consumer trends