UK-based Hubbard Ice Systems' Scotsman brand has launched two modular 'super' supercuber machines that are capable of producing giant ice cubes weighing 60g.
Nearly three out of 10 Americans plan to sit down to a Thanksgiving dinner this year that includes at least one prepared ready-to-eat dish from a retailer, restaurant or caterer, according to a recent Technomic survey.
- Women in technology – are times finally changing?
Katie Killinger, Caternet, 5 Nov 2013
- Bubbling over at Caffè Culture 2013
Hannah Oakman, 16 May 2013
- Beware ice and lemon with drinks
Richard Hall, 28 Mar 2013
- Augmented reality in the beverage sector
Claire Phoenix, 26 Feb 2013
- London school bans all drinks except water
Bill Bruce, 22 Feb 2013
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
Virgin Trains has selected Wenlock Spring in 330ml plastic bottles, in still and sparkling, to be served to First Class travellers.
Newly elected British Frozen Food Federation (BFFF) president, Peter Allan has called on the frozen food industry to embrace the 'green shoots' of economic recovery.
Nearly three out of 10 Americans will sit down to a Thanksgiving dinner that includes at least one ready-to-eat dish from a retailer, restaurant or caterer, according to a recent Technomic survey.
- Safe Food Healthy Business launches new food safety app
- Children's SuperDish range from Super Duper Foods
- Kleena Koffee water cooler hygiene from Kleena Coola
- 3663 invests in four new UK depots
- Top 10 foodservice trends to impact the US restaurant industry in 2014
- Top 5 trends in pizza, according to General Mills
- Bluemarlin creates positioning and packaging for Hellmann's
- Cow & Gate to open UK's first baby restaurant in Covent Garden
- Wrap report shows progress in reducing dairy sector environmental impact
- Papa John's becomes official pizza of the New York Yankees
- Bonsoy soy milk launches into the foodservice sector
- Tate Catering introduces new coffee, gin and beer