Industrial washing machine manufacturer IWM has launched its CW13 hygienic, lower-footprint model, leading to improved cost effectiveness and energy usage.
The marketing used by cooking and catering businesses plays to traditional gender stereotypes, new research has revealed.
- The next big thing on obesity
Richard Hall, 3 Mar 2015
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Avoiding fake hygiene ratings for a tummy-friendly Christmas
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2014
- Why customer service should be your top priority
Rosie Akenhead, Yelp, 5 Nov 2014
- Tea market offers strong prospects for growth
John Nevens, 8 Oct 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
The World Travel Catering and Onboard Services Expo has claimed that growth in the in-flight catering services market driven by quality innovation could lead to it being worth $16.5bn by 2018.
Catering software start-up Spoonfed has secured £250,000 of investment from Equity Gap and Scottish Enterprise that could allow it to develop its presence in international markets.
Starbucks will expand its delivery options with a premium subscription service for its limited edition reserve coffees.
- Massimo Zanetti signs partnership to develop 50 coffee shops across Asia
- Wholesale food buying group extends product line to meet consumer trends
- Pret a Manger launches travelling sampling campaign
- KFC launches new marketing campaigns to celebrate 50 years in the UK
- Italian restaurant brands ASK Italian and Zizzi sold for £250m
- Starbucks to offer coconut milk in US stores following consumer campaign
- Starbucks Canada to add beer and wine options before end of the year
- Foodpanda pursues market leadership with Just Eat India acquisition
- Starbucks UK opens 100th franchised store in two years
- New wholesaler for South West England following acquisition
- Columbus installs automated resource planning software for UK meat supplier
- Calomax joins British Water Cooler Association