Just Eat, a UK online takeaway service, has acquired Birmingham-based Meal2Go.
Nearly three out of 10 Americans plan to sit down to a Thanksgiving dinner this year that includes at least one prepared ready-to-eat dish from a retailer, restaurant or caterer, according to a recent Technomic survey.
- A roundup of Vending Paris 2014 interviews
Shaun Weston, 13 Feb 2014
- Microwaves and baseball bats at Vending Paris 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 6 Feb 2014
- Women in technology – are times finally changing?
Katie Killinger, Caternet, 5 Nov 2013
- Bubbling over at Caffè Culture 2013
Hannah Oakman, 16 May 2013
- Beware ice and lemon with drinks
Richard Hall, 28 Mar 2013
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
JBT Corporation's AeroTech business has been awarded a contract valued in excess of $5m for the supply of gate equipment to OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Southeast Asian food delivery company Food Runner has acquired the Philippines' City Delivery.
The latest Checkit product development will be unveiled at Hotelympia at the end of April.
- George Badra demonstrates the Easymeal microwave vending machine
- UpperCup launches premium reusable cup
- Photos from Vending Paris 2014
- Trevor Bynum joins The Schwan Food Company
- Gategroup renews and expands business with Delta Air Lines
- Hubbard Ice Systems launches modular 'super' supercuber ice machines
- First class water is to be served to first class travellers on Virgin Train
- 'Recovery can't come soon enough' says new BFFF president Peter Allan
- Three out of 10 Americans will use prepared food for Thanksgiving dinner
- Safe Food Healthy Business launches new food safety app
- Children's SuperDish range from Super Duper Foods
- Kleena Koffee water cooler hygiene from Kleena Coola