An Irish culinary butter, which has been prepared using organic shellfish sourced from the pure Atlantic waters of West Cork, Ireland, has been launched to the catering market.
A UK company based in Yorkshire is hoping to revolutionise deep fat frying in pubs and restaurants with the launch of a new filter that doubles the life of cooking oil.
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
- A review of the latest developments on show at Caffè Culture 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 19 May 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Bach flower remedies in cake baking
Claire Phoenix, 30 Apr 2014
- Add beer to barbecue meat
Richard Hall, 17 Apr 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
French luxury chocolate manufacturer Valrhona has been confirmed as the 'preferred chocolate partner' to the international hospitality company Marriott.
According to a new market report from Key Note, the UK market for coffee and sandwich shops has witnessed ongoing growth in value over the past five years.
Fona's trend team has compiled the top 15 flavours for salty snacks, which covers the period from January 2009 to April 2014.
- English Provender Company opens Innovation Centre in Newbury
- Richard Baker to become Whitbread chairman from September 2014
- Hony Capital buys PizzaExpress for £900m
- FriPura filter extends the life of cooking oil
- Caterers Choice adds 'Apple Fruitypot in Juice' to jelly range
- Dairy businesses must plan ahead when transitioning to greener refrigerants
- Tri-Pot deli pots by Tri-Star Packaging
- 3Boys Limited launches world's first easily recyclable paper coffee cup
- 6 new foodservice trends for the second half of 2014
- Jon Favreau's Chef could trigger increase in startup catering businesses
- Top 10 hot dog toppings in America
- Maynard House Orchards Bramley Apple Juice