Fudge Kitchen Drinking Fudge is now available in 1.35g foodservice bottles in Original Sea Salted Caramel & Chocolate.
My colleague Andreas recently made the short (ish) trip to France to attend Vending Paris 2014, which took place at Paris expo Porte de Versailles.
- A roundup of Vending Paris 2014 interviews
Shaun Weston, 13 Feb 2014
- Microwaves and baseball bats at Vending Paris 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 6 Feb 2014
- Women in technology – are times finally changing?
Katie Killinger, Caternet, 5 Nov 2013
- Bubbling over at Caffè Culture 2013
Hannah Oakman, 16 May 2013
- Beware ice and lemon with drinks
Richard Hall, 28 Mar 2013
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
The Washington Restaurant Association will unveil Google Glass technology at the 2014 Northwest Foodservice Show this weekend.
Bill Bruce interviews Tony Smith from South African water cooler manufacturer Alton, which was exhibiting at the British Water Cooler Association annual trade show for the first time.
Women 1st has suggested that hospitality businesses need to do more to retain and attract female workers if the industry is to avoid the UK's impending 'workforce cliff'.
- Watermark UK introduces Saeco Phedra automatic bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Ajinomoto to sell frozen Vegetable Gyoza to restaurants in Russia
- Lifetime extends reach into coffee & tea accessories with new acquisition
- Just Eat acquires Meal2Go takeaway service
- JBT AeroTech awarded $5m+ airport gate equipment contract
- Food Runner acquires City Delivery
- Updated Checkit system to be unveiled at Hotelympia 2014
- George Badra demonstrates the Easymeal microwave vending machine
- UpperCup launches premium reusable cup
- Photos from Vending Paris 2014
- Trevor Bynum joins The Schwan Food Company
- Gategroup renews and expands business with Delta Air Lines