A new food wholesaler – Two Brothers Foods – has been launched in South West England following the acquisition of Vealls by Cornish butcher Kernow Sausages.
The marketing used by cooking and catering businesses plays to traditional gender stereotypes, new research has revealed.
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Avoiding fake hygiene ratings for a tummy-friendly Christmas
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2014
- Why customer service should be your top priority
Rosie Akenhead, Yelp, 5 Nov 2014
- Tea market offers strong prospects for growth
John Nevens, 8 Oct 2014
- Don't work with cashless payment systems until they're safeguarded
Mark Laurie, NCASS, 17 Sep 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
Columbus has installed a system to automate the resource planning function of catering sector butcher Fairfax Meadow.
Water boiler manufacturer Calomax has joined the British Water Cooler Association
Tetley have released a brand of fruit and herbal teas aimed towards the foodservice sector.
- PET Engineering's Moreno Barel & Alberto Casini talk about the Devin bottle
- Seasonal desserts for Christmas 2014 from Erlenbacher
- How British supply chain industry needs to think outside of the box
- Food producers urged to sign up to free product specification database
- Pidy introduces Eating Moments campaign to promote pastry range
- Cherry Valley launches new Crispy Aromatic Duck
- Microwaveable Fish Fillet Burger by Taste Inc
- Olives Et Al launches Neat & Dirty Alcoholic Olives
- GEM Vending rolls out Keurig 'coffee house experience' in the UK
- Domino white paper clarifies regulations governing inks for food packaging
- Festival failure prompts positive progress in cashless payments situation
- Gamko UK E3 drinks cooler