British patisserie specialist Anges de Sucre, a producer of gourmet macarons and marshmallows, has announced the launch of its exclusive wholesale offering to select partners.
The marketing used by cooking and catering businesses plays to traditional gender stereotypes, new research has revealed.
- Don't work with cashless payment systems until they're safeguarded
Mark Laurie, NCASS, 17 Sep 2014
- Retailers have been slow to develop the halal food market
Omaid Hiwaizi, Geometry Global, 19 Aug 2014
- Tom Kerridge talks tapas, and how small dishes are the future for UK pubs
Claire Phoenix, 1 Jul 2014
- A review of the latest developments on show at Caffè Culture 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 19 May 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
Ralph Lauren has opened a branded cafe within the Ralph Lauren Polo flagship store on Fifth Avenue in New York.
Food distributor and importer RH Amar has announced that Kühne, the No 1 Gherkin brand in Germany, will be sponsoring major UK city Oktoberfests for the second consecutive year.
Kingsmill has unveiled Kingsmill Sandwich Thins, supported by an £8.4m infrastructure investment at its Glasgow bakery.
- Eden Springs announces acquisition from Nestlé Waters Direct
- Festive hard fonçage short pastry range for 2014 by Pidy
- Pact Coffee starts CoffeeRun delivery service
- Adam Mason joins CEDA as director general
- Costa Coffee joins ‘Simply Cups’ paper cup recovery and recycling scheme
- Classic Cuisine launches festive favourites
- Royaan introduces oven snacks made with Crisp Sensation crumb coating
- Burts Chips introduces resealable catering pack
- When it comes to on-hold music, are catering firms on the right track?
- Migrants play significant role in UK hospitality industry, says research
- Gategroup strengthens cooperation with China Aviation Investment Co
- Fruitypot introduces Vimto Jelly Pouch