Bill Bruce talked to PET Engineering's Moreno Barel and Alberto Casini at BrauBeviale 2014 about the company's award-winning bottle for Bulgarian water brand Devin.
The marketing used by cooking and catering businesses plays to traditional gender stereotypes, new research has revealed.
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Avoiding fake hygiene ratings for a tummy-friendly Christmas
Shaun Weston, 6 Nov 2014
- Why customer service should be your top priority
Rosie Akenhead, Yelp, 5 Nov 2014
- Tea market offers strong prospects for growth
John Nevens, 8 Oct 2014
- Don't work with cashless payment systems until they're safeguarded
Mark Laurie, NCASS, 17 Sep 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
Erlenbacher is getting into the seasonal spirit with its fruity alternatives to the traditional Christmas Pudding: Fruits of the Forest Tart and award-winning Strawberry Vanilla Cake.
In order to address the growing skills shortage facing the British supply chain industry, organisations must be prepared to break the mould surrounding the traditional type of employees considered.
Food manufacturers are being urged to contribute to a free database used by foodservice wholesalers ahead of changes to the way food information is displayed.
- Pidy introduces Eating Moments campaign to promote pastry range
- Cherry Valley launches new Crispy Aromatic Duck
- Microwaveable Fish Fillet Burger by Taste Inc
- Olives Et Al launches Neat & Dirty Alcoholic Olives
- GEM Vending rolls out Keurig 'coffee house experience' in the UK
- Domino white paper clarifies regulations governing inks for food packaging
- Festival failure prompts positive progress in cashless payments situation
- Gamko UK E3 drinks cooler
- Interview with Mabilio de Albuquerque of Nata Pura
- Quinoa picks up gluten-free trade at Sial Paris 2014
- Fullers revamps frozen potato range in partnership with Marks & Spencer
- RPC launches Relax & Fresh 11oz cup