Coca-Cola has revealed that 100,000 of its North American vending machines will accept Apple Pay technology before the year's end.
UK-based vending operator City Vending Services will be moving to fully branded Douwe Egberts paper vending cups, supplied by cup partner Benders Paper Cups.
- Healthy vending – helping to combat our obesity crisis
Independent health consultant Dr Sally Norton, 3 Dec 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Advanced automation in beer and soft drinks at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Phoenix, 12 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
A selection of images from Vending Paris 2015
Coffee supplier Rijo42 has developed a coffee machine that uses "innovative Swiss technology" to produce high-quality coffee from bean to cup.
Elkay has signed a partnership agreement with Italian water dispenser manufacturer Blupura to distribute the company's products through the US and Canadian foodservice and hospitality channels.
- European Water Care reveals ion-exchange cartridge water filter range
- 'Coffee shop culture' driving growth in £100m coffee pod category
- Vending machine provider teams up with Walkers on premium crisp launch
- Hisense showcases Chill personal beverage vending machine
- Calomax joins British Water Cooler Association
- Castik Capital invests in UK cooler company Angel Springs
- EVA celebrates 20 year anniversary with conference and AGM
- Quinoa vending bar wins product development challenge
- nudie launches vending machine with a twist
- Keurig Green Mountain to acquire Bevyz Global
- Vegetable vending machine offers fresh produce in Scottish city
- Eden Springs launches workplace coffee machine for the Nordics market