UK-based Costa Coffee has joined the Simply Cups recycling scheme.
Coca-Cola has developed a cooler that doesn't require electricity to operate – the Coca-Cola Bio Cooler.
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- Keurig invests serious money for home dispense
Richard Hall, 31 Jul 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
- The vending machine with free Knacki Balls
Shaun Weston, 30 Jun 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
PHS Waterlogic has introduced new hot, cold, sparkling and ambient tabletop variants and new hot, cold and ambient versions of its freestanding water coolers in its Waterlogic 3 range.
Unique's Cascade Ice flavours of Lemonade, Coconut, Black Raspberry, Orange Mango and Pink Grapefruit will be available in 6-pack and single 7oz bottles beginning September 2014.
Iggesund Paperboard has created a large paper cup with a double-walled construction that functions as a heat shield and a brand display.
- Gotta water dispenser by Bonafont
- Fruitypot introduces Vimto Jelly Pouch
- Caprimo Crème Brûleé dessert drink by Barry Callebaut Beverages
- Tennent’s Lager Machine tests 'banter' levels in Glasgow
- The Sodax touchscreen dispenser
- Coffee shops go from strength to strength in the UK
- Top 15 flavours for salty snacks, 2009-2014
- 4 Aces supplies Douwe Egberts branded paper vending cups
- Frigoglass integrates manufacturing in Europe
- Cadbury's Joy Generator Facebook-powered vending machine
- The success of AJE's Big Cola brand – an interview with Jorge López Dóriga
- Healsio Ocha Presso barista-style tea machine