Recleim LLC has announced that it will serve as the recycling services provider for Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV), the largest privately held Pepsi-Cola bottler in North America.
UK-based vending operator City Vending Services will be moving to fully branded Douwe Egberts paper vending cups, supplied by cup partner Benders Paper Cups.
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
- Don't work with cashless payment systems until they're safeguarded
Mark Laurie, NCASS, 17 Sep 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- Keurig invests serious money for home dispense
Richard Hall, 31 Jul 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
Nestlé Japan will soon begin using a humanoid robot to sell Nescafé machines as part of its ongoing effort to enhance brand engagement with consumers in Nescafé's biggest market.
American-owned and operated drinking fountain and bottle filling station manufacturer Elkay has introduced new models of its EZH2O product.
PepsiCo is to pair with SodaStream to test Pepsi-branded drinks in its home soda making systems.
- Avery Dennison extends food-approved portfolio with new topcoat
- Nespresso-compatible Cafecito Capsules from Alma de Cuba
- Omron's Human Vision Component module for vending machines
- MasterCard & Zwipe launch world’s first biometric contactless payment card
- Apple Pay goes live on Monday, 20 October
- Smart Vend Solutions brings facial recognition vending machines to UK
- Asia continues to dominate RTD coffee introductions
- Autobar completes debt restructuring and changes name to Pelican Rouge
- Natural Balance Foods updates Trek Protein Energy Bars
- Metcalfe's moves into savoury snacks – an interview with Fletcher Bowley
- Does the growing popcorn sector steal from crisps?
- Consumption of RTD cold coffee drinks increased over past two years