Technological innovator Hisense has showcased its Chill range of personal beverage vending machines.
UK-based vending operator City Vending Services will be moving to fully branded Douwe Egberts paper vending cups, supplied by cup partner Benders Paper Cups.
- Healthy vending – helping to combat our obesity crisis
Independent health consultant Dr Sally Norton, 3 Dec 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Advanced automation in beer and soft drinks at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Phoenix, 12 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
Water boiler manufacturer Calomax has joined the British Water Cooler Association
UK-based water cooler service provider Angel Springs has been acquired by European private equity investment firm Castik Capital, in a multi-million pound deal.
The European Vending Association celebrated its 20th anniversary with a 2014 conference, entitled ‘Maximising your success for the next 20 years’, and an AGM – on 11 December in Brussels.
- Quinoa vending bar wins product development challenge
- nudie launches vending machine with a twist
- Keurig Green Mountain to acquire Bevyz Global
- Vegetable vending machine offers fresh produce in Scottish city
- Eden Springs launches workplace coffee machine for the Nordics market
- Telemetry technology to save vending operators up to 80% engineering costs
- Coca-Cola gears up for 'bigger and better' Christmas campaign
- Microwaveable Fish Fillet Burger by Taste Inc
- GEM Vending rolls out Keurig 'coffee house experience' in the UK
- Domino white paper clarifies regulations governing inks for food packaging
- Mondelez to invest $50m in Tassimo coffee capsules in UK factory
- Festival failure prompts positive progress in cashless payments situation