Coca-Cola is bringing what it calls a 'fresh and personal twist' to its Christmas campaign for 2014, as the Coca-Cola Christmas trucks hit the streets of the UK again this year.
UK-based vending operator City Vending Services will be moving to fully branded Douwe Egberts paper vending cups, supplied by cup partner Benders Paper Cups.
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Advanced automation in beer and soft drinks at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Phoenix, 12 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
- Don't work with cashless payment systems until they're safeguarded
Mark Laurie, NCASS, 17 Sep 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
Microwaveable burger brand Taste Inc has added Fish Fillet Burger to its range of burgers and sandwiches.
Snacks and drinks vending specialist GEM Vending has been awarded the UK distribution rights to the Keurig single-cup brewing technology system.
Domino has produced a white paper for companies in the food supply chain – 'Inks for food packaging' – to clarify regulations and guidelines that govern use of inks for food packaging.
- Mondelez to invest $50m in Tassimo coffee capsules in UK factory
- Festival failure prompts positive progress in cashless payments situation
- Cott acquires Atlanta-based water & coffee company DS Services for $1.25bn
- Gamko UK E3 drinks cooler
- Quinoa picks up gluten-free trade at Sial Paris 2014
- RPC launches Relax & Fresh 11oz cup
- Paper Cup Recovery & Recycling Group appoints chair and executive board
- Recleim and Pepsi Bottling Ventures announce recycling agreement
- Pepper the robot to sell Nescafé machines in Japan
- Elkay unveils ‘next generation’ water bottle filling station
- Pepsi to test its ‘homemade’ brands in SodaStream machines
- Avery Dennison extends food-approved portfolio with new topcoat