In the third part of a three-part series, Vegware communications director Lucy Frankel explains to Bill Bruce that procurement teams would benefit from seeing the bigger picture.
The vending sector gathered at Vending Paris 2014 to catch up on news, network and gather information. These are our exclusive pictures from the event, which took place at Pavillon Porte de Versailles.
- A roundup of Vending Paris 2014 interviews
Shaun Weston, 13 Feb 2014
- Microwaves and baseball bats at Vending Paris 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 6 Feb 2014
- Coke makes a move towards 'mix your own' at home
Bill Bruce, 6 Feb 2014
- Outdoor vending in countrysides and suburbs is 'likely to emerge'
Andreas Exarheas, 5 Feb 2014
- Career- and business-shaping technology, from Apple to Facebanx
Bill Bruce, 28 Jan 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
Shaun Weston talks to Bill Bruce and Andreas Exarheas about the recent Packaging Innovations show at Birmingham NEC, discussing new technology and innovations, and journalistic frustrations!
The European Vending Association (EVA) has published its latest market report on Vending in Europe in 2012 and the 10-year evolution of the industry.
In the second part of a three-part series, Vegware communications director Lucy Frankel tells Bill Bruce that 'clarity is key when it comes to compostable labels'.
- Bonfire Wines Standup Pouches win gold for Bemis Curwood
- Compostable is a better term than biodegradable, says BASF
- How 'eco packaging' has evolved, according to Vegware
- PepsiCo promotes Pepsi Mini with Cuba Gooding Jr
- Vegware creates compostable 6oz cup and lid combo
- Ingegni releases Drinkspenser device
- Keurig enters UK market with Seymour Valentine
- George Badra demonstrates the Easymeal microwave vending machine
- Philip Hooker demonstrates VendMe technology from Cumulocity
- SP coffee vending filters from H2O Direct
- Vending machine with gesture recognition technology
- The iON drinking water appliance from Natural Choice