Iggesund Paperboard has created a large paper cup with a double-walled construction that functions as a heat shield and a brand display.
Coca-Cola has developed a cooler that doesn't require electricity to operate – the Coca-Cola Bio Cooler.
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- Keurig invests serious money for home dispense
Richard Hall, 31 Jul 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
- The vending machine with free Knacki Balls
Shaun Weston, 30 Jun 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
Mexico-based bottled water brand Bonafont, part of the Danone Group, has launched Gotta, a water dispenser that utilises water pouch packs.
Lunchbox snack brand Fruitypot is introducing the Vimto Jelly Pouch into its brand family.
Caprimo Crème Brûleé by Barry Callebaut Beverages is described as a 'dessert in a drink', contains no caffeine and can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- Tennent’s Lager Machine tests 'banter' levels in Glasgow
- The Sodax touchscreen dispenser
- Coffee shops go from strength to strength in the UK
- Top 15 flavours for salty snacks, 2009-2014
- 4 Aces supplies Douwe Egberts branded paper vending cups
- Frigoglass integrates manufacturing in Europe
- Cadbury's Joy Generator Facebook-powered vending machine
- The success of AJE's Big Cola brand – an interview with Jorge López Dóriga
- Healsio Ocha Presso barista-style tea machine
- CaféPod adds Sumatra Lake Tawar to single-origin coffee range
- Quench adds new combination water and ice machines
- Keurig Green Mountain manufactures Harris Teeter K-Cup coffee packs