Looking at first sight like a hi-tech water cooler, inside the mysterious Tennent's Lager contraption lies a secret waiting to be discovered by curious passers-by.
Coca-Cola has developed a cooler that doesn't require electricity to operate – the Coca-Cola Bio Cooler.
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- Istanbul plastic recycling initiative benefits city's stray animals
Bill Bruce, 24 Jul 2014
- The vending machine with free Knacki Balls
Shaun Weston, 30 Jun 2014
- Vendex Midlands 2014: The future of vending
Andreas Exarheas, 5 Jun 2014
- The machine that makes ice cubes out of alcohol
Richard Hall, 5 Jun 2014
See more Foodservice topics
- Foodservice > Catering
- Foodservice > Vending
The touchscreen Sodax dispenser can be connected to a mains water supply or can be fed with water from its own reservoir.
According to a new market report from Key Note, the UK market for coffee and sandwich shops has witnessed ongoing growth in value over the past five years.
Fona's trend team has compiled the top 15 flavours for salty snacks, which covers the period from January 2009 to April 2014.
- 4 Aces supplies Douwe Egberts branded paper vending cups
- Frigoglass integrates manufacturing in Europe
- Cadbury's Joy Generator Facebook-powered vending machine
- The success of AJE's Big Cola brand – an interview with Jorge López Dóriga
- Healsio Ocha Presso barista-style tea machine
- CaféPod adds Sumatra Lake Tawar to single-origin coffee range
- Quench adds new combination water and ice machines
- Keurig Green Mountain manufactures Harris Teeter K-Cup coffee packs
- Dairy businesses must plan ahead when transitioning to greener refrigerants
- Tri-Pot deli pots by Tri-Star Packaging
- 3Boys Limited launches world's first easily recyclable paper coffee cup
- 6 new foodservice trends for the second half of 2014