NO.G, a new range of chilled gluten-free sweet and savoury pastries, has won a listing with Ocado in the UK.
DSM has published a 'Global Insight' paper that says the appeal of yogurt is on the rise around the world.
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Tackling obesity with a 250-calorie cap for confectionery
Richard Hall, 17 Jul 2014
See more Health topics
MexGrocer, an online supplier of authentic Mexican groceries and ingredients, has increased its selection of gluten-free products.
Shokumotsu Seni Tappuri Aojiru from Kagome is a mixed vegetable and fruit dietary fibre beverage with a blend of three kinds of vegetable and three kinds of fruit juice.
Almond Kouka (meaning 'almond effect') and Almond Kouka Koubashi Coffee from Glico Dairies are new almond milk drinks targeting 50-60-year-old women.
- Turmeric-based liver extract energy drink by HWF
- EFSA recommends minimum and maximum levels of energy for infants
- Mend medical dietary supplement now available in US medical facilities
- Global bottled water market expected to reach $279bn by 2020
- Michelle Obama's Drink Up campaign increases bottled water sales by 3%
- Jamba Juice launches Tropical Greens flavour drink
- Eating probiotics regularly may improve your blood pressure
- Vitasterol plant sterols achieve self-affirmed GRAS status
- Food Standards Agency finds no horse meat in latest industry and EU testing
- Technical and regulatory support for UK bottled water producers
- Eisai introduces Chocola BB Sparkling Salty Natsumikan Flavor
- Daily intake of soluble corn fibre may increase beneficial gut bacteria