New research shows that soluble corn fibre can increase the amount of beneficial bacteria present in the gut while enhancing calcium absorption in adolescents.
DSM has published a 'Global Insight' paper that says the appeal of yogurt is on the rise around the world.
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- Tackling obesity with a 250-calorie cap for confectionery
Richard Hall, 17 Jul 2014
- No aspartame? Isn't the debate about diet and health complex enough?
Richard Hall, 15 Jul 2014
- Food sense from the United Nations
Richard Hall, 8 Jul 2014
- Brands should think before jumping on the bandwagon with functional claims
David Howlett, MMR Research, 7 Jul 2014
See more Health topics
Ready Pac Foods has added Baby Kale European Salad Blend to its fresh-cut solutions.
The British Water Cooler Association has welcomed the latest UK Food Standards Agency report that shows a growing awareness by the public of the need for rigorous food and drink hygiene standards.
Juice supplier Frobishers is to be stocked across all Champneys health spas in cafe and restaurant outlets from August 2014, as the brand successfully stretches into the health and fitness sector.
- General Mills inaugurates innovation, technology & quality centre in China
- Fenchem strengthens Betaine in US market
- Spirulina approved in the US as a naturally derived blue colour
- Allma partners with Frulact and Santini for Chlorella bubble tea and sorbet
- Healsio Ocha Presso barista-style tea machine
- Go Body Hydrating Protein Drink
- Kazuo Kawamura from Meiji talks about the Japanese dairy market
- Works with Water Nutraceuticals revamps Help: Clear Skin range
- Be Well Nutrition's Iconic drink
- Quench adds new combination water and ice machines
- Study finds 'significant' differences between organic and non-organic food
- Unilever sells Slim-Fast brand to Kainos Capital