Wyke Farms has launched its new Fabulous 5 reduced-fat mature cheese with only 5% fat, broadening its reduced-fat offering.
Vegetables, as well as making us nutritionally healthy, could be making us happier too, according to new research from the University of Queensland.
- Plasma technology potential
Claire Rowan, 28 Apr 2015
- Palcohol? No thanks, Pal
Richard Hall, 24 Mar 2015
- Health warning on soft drinks
Richard Hall, 23 Mar 2015
- Storms brew over dietary guidelines
Richard Hall, 5 Mar 2015
- The next big thing on obesity
Richard Hall, 3 Mar 2015
See more Health topics
Protein-rich food brand Dr Zak's has brought out a new bagel with twice the amount of protein as a regular variety, and roughly the same quantity as a chicken breast.
UK-based researchers have found that coconut oil leads to almost twice the reduction in bodily fat levels when coupled with exercise, underlining the distinctions between different types of fat.
PepsiCo has revealed that it will swap aspartame with sucralose and acesulfame potassium in its diet products in the US, as it seeks to address falling sales figures.
- 60% of US consumers think that convenience stores offer healthy snacks
- Jucee removes remaining added sugar from squash portfolio
- Old Orchard Brands expands range of reduced-sugar juice drinks
- Gallery: Photos from Natural & Organic Products Europe 2015
- Consumers 'turning away' from high-protein fad amid health concerns
- 70% of Europeans think 'natural products are better', research shows
- Infographic: Fruitful outlines how dietary changes can boost fertility
- Suntory launches ‘Precious’ collagen beer in Japan
- Atkins launches new low-carbohydrate, low-sugar cookies and protein bar
- Growing concern for bone health presents 'ample opportunity' for dairy
- Fish oil and vitamin supplementation 'counters' effect of air pollution
- Nine in ten Peruvians concerned about their waistlines, new study says