Mintel and Leatherhead Food Research forecast growth for Stevia in 2015.
Vegetables, as well as making us nutritionally healthy, could be making us happier too, according to new research from the University of Queensland.
- WHO says what on health
Richard Hall, 29 Jan 2015
- Coca-Cola calorie cut in Canada
Richard Hall, 28 Jan 2015
- 100 calorie cold pressed juices for a Happy New You
Claire Phoenix, 8 Jan 2015
- Dairy needs unstinting support of government
Dairy UK chairman Billy Keane, 6 Jan 2015
- Innovation struck a chord in 2014
Claire Rowan, 22 Dec 2014
See more Health topics
Breakfast cereals are increasingly adopting healthy market positions in relation to wholegrain, fibre or protein content levels, new research from Innova Market Insights has found.
The body for British advertisers, ISBA, has released a statement following the publication of a report linking junk food with television advertising by the British Heart Foundation.
A study by the British Heart Foundation has found that more than 70% of parents were pressurised by their children into buying junk food that they had seen advertised on television.
- 100 years to resolve dangerously high sugar levels, says new research
- Interview: Michael’s Caribbean Store House – vegan escovitch fish
- Report: US gluten-free food retail market reaches $973m
- Wendy's fast food chain removes CSDs from children’s meals in the US
- Interview: Mini Nom Noms – internationally inspired healthy kids meals
- Fage launches 2015 Total Greek Yoghurt campaign
- Upbeat launches ‘It’s like a bit of extra willpower’ TV campaign
- Chicory fibre's digestive claims approved by EFSA
- Harrods Green Juice
- DSM and Groningen University collaborate on nutrient mapping project
- Education is needed on lactose intolerance
- Natural protein technology delivers low-cal soft serve ice cream