Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd is to release a new ‘hydration beverage’ – called OVI – throughout Australia, via its subsidiary, Frucor Beverages (Australia) Pty Ltd.
'Superfruits' are gaining ground when it comes to consumer perception, and on a scientific basis, studies are under way to pinpoint their benefit. Claire Phoenix investigates.
- Retailers have been slow to develop the halal food market
Omaid Hiwaizi, Geometry Global, 19 Aug 2014
- Inactivity, not calorie consumption, behind rising obesity in the UK
Bill Bruce, 19 Aug 2014
- Fountain of youth beauty supplement
Claire Phoenix, 13 Aug 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- Recent calls for a sugar tax are completely misguided
Gavin Partington, BSDA, 1 Aug 2014
See more Health topics
The UK dairy industry was unanimous in its response to a GP’s allegations on dairy nutrition and milk production, as published in the Daily Mail on 30 August.
Last year, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a final rule to define the term ‘gluten-free’ for voluntary use in the labelling of foods.
Talking water fountain in New York encourages consumers to ‘Drink Up’.
- Freedonia predicts 1.5% annual global demand for salt
- TruMoo Protein Plus Lowfat Milk by Dean Foods
- Milk-based baby food segment to dominate Indian market over next five years
- Wall's Lipton Crush by Unilever, designed by Bluemarlin
- Organic and conventional dairies show few differences in cow health & milk
- New drinking water solutions from Waterlogic
- Weightain satiety ingredient reduces food intake, say scientists
- Onken introduces UK’s first crowd sourced yogurt
- Coca-Cola Life arrives in UK stores – the first new Coke product in 8 years
- Haughton Honey
- High intensity sweeteners face slow growth in Europe and North America
- Berries and chocolate could guard against diabetes