Endurance athletes consuming sports drinks containing carbohydrates and electrolytes plus Arla Foods Ingredients’ whey protein hydrolysate – outperform athletes using sports drinks alone.
Vegetables, as well as making us nutritionally healthy, could be making us happier too, according to new research from the University of Queensland.
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
- Can our children help prevent obesity?
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2014
- Global Survey of Snacking shows encouraging signs for health
Richard Hall, 18 Nov 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
See more Health topics
Health claims approved by the European Commission offer significant potential for nutrition companies operating in the weight management category, according to botanicals supplier Naturex.
Andreas Exarheas and Claire Phoenix attended Food Matters Live recently and took a few photographs, which we'd like to share with you.
BASF has signed an agreement to sell its manufacturing facility for natural fish oils, medium-concentrated omega-3s, and customised bottled fish oil in Brattvåg, Norway, to Marine Ingredients.
- Nestlé is working on a fat-burning drink
- Glanbia Nutritionals to showcase Dragon Kids prototype at Hi Europe
- Hoopo Healthy Snacks receive positive feedback at Food Matters Live
- RE:Balance sports drink based on fresh whey
- The Protein Works wins New Business of the Year award
- Arla Foods Ingredients develops sports yogurt concept
- 12 innovation trends for premium bottled water
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners
- 4 key themes driving new product development in bottled water packaging
- a2 Milk relaunches into speciality market, encouraging a return to dairy
- American adults are eating too much processed sugar, says research
- Local provenance loses out to freshness, says new Datamonitor research