McDonald's has launched a campaign to give away free fruit across Europe.
According to a study of 23 countries from the Research Centre for Prevention and Health in Copenhagen, if we start consuming less salt, we can save more lives than if we quit smoking.
- Famous 'Got Milk?' campaign is here to stay (at least in California)
Shaun Weston, 3 Mar 2014
- The sensory challenge – my day with MMR
Claire Phoenix, 28 Feb 2014
- Growth in infant nutrition
Richard Hall, 27 Feb 2014
- Ella’s Kitchen creates the world’s first edible forest
Shaun Weston, 25 Feb 2014
- Taking action on sugar
Richard Hall, 20 Feb 2014
See more Health topics
US-based WhiteWave Foods' Horizon Organic brand has launched a new lactose-free, fat-free organic milk.
The Primal Kitchen snack bars are the first paleo bars in the UK. 'Paleo' is based on the nutritional intake of Paleolithic man.
A new study released in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reveals that different flavours of peanuts – salted, spicy, honey-roasted, or unsalted – result in positive health benefits.
- Innocent Super Smoothies combine fruit, veg, seeds and botanicals
- Australians are not eating enough vegetables
- Dairy UK defends nutritious benefits of cheese
- Treatt highlights vegetable-based beverages trend
- Lord Digby Jones to speak at BWCA 2014 annual conference & trade show
- How to enter the 2014 World Dairy Innovation Awards
- Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reduced Salt and Sugar launches in Burger King
- FDA proposes updates to Nutrition Facts label on food packages
- Gluten-free chocolate clusters from Carmit Candy Industries
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, February 2014
- Zego launches energy bars with QR codes to help allergy sufferers
- Dreyer's Outshine Fruit & Veggie Bars