FoodBev Media's Hannah Oakman visited Italian mains-fed water cooler manufacturer Asset, to view its latest innovations and find out the company's expansion plans in 2013.
According to Canadean research, packaged water volumes in Mexico grew by just 2% last year, only marginally ahead of carbonates and well behind juice-based drinks, iced/RTD tea and coffee drinks, and sports drinks.
- Combating the effects of stress via nutritional supplements
Claire Phoenix, 21 May 2013
- Caffeine controversy
Richard Hall, 21 May 2013
- FoodBev.com a finalist in Online Media Awards 2013
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2013
- Yakult ban shows that health claims confusion still reigns
Claire Rowan, 16 May 2013
- Claire Phoenix on new innovations at Vitafoods 2013
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2013
See more Health topics
Stefano Sala of Italy’s Zuccari has introduced 26 stick pack beverage concepts with a health link ranging from green tea and coffee to pineapple and coconut variants.
Canadean says packaged water volumes in Mexico grew by just 2% last year, marginally ahead of carbonates and well behind juice-based drinks.
Brandon Marz was at Vitafoods Europe 2013, where he talked to Claire Phoenix about the reformulation of his range of vitamin oral sprays, Marz Sprays, and the European brand Vita Tonics.
- BASF strengthens enzyme technology footprint with three transactions
- The outlook for mains-fed coolers in 2013
- New report highlights the dangers of having too little salt in our diet
- DSM launches cardiovascular nutrient Fruitflow at Vitafoods
- USFDA releases Food Defense Plan Builder tool
- The success behind the Core Power brand
- Julian Hunt on Coca-Cola's approach to obesity and sustainability
- DSM uses OatWell to expand health ingredient portfolio
- Plum Tots Little Foodies
- Soda-Lo Salt Microspheres patent is granted in the US
- Malibu Island Spiced first major spirits brand to use Truvia sweetener
- Report shows increase in organic sales since horse meat scandal