Claire Phoenix questioned Global insights director Garth Viegas after he spoke at this year's InnoBev Global Soft Drinks Congress in Portugal.
Vegetables, as well as making us nutritionally healthy, could be making us happier too, according to new research from the University of Queensland.
- The sugar shift
Andreas Exarheas, 18 Dec 2014
- New food labelling legislation is literally a lifesaver
Farzad Henareh, Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS, 12 Dec 2014
- Merit for milk fat
Richard Hall, 11 Dec 2014
- Healthy vending – helping to combat our obesity crisis
Independent health consultant Dr Sally Norton, 3 Dec 2014
- Health Ingredients Europe: Nutritional shakes, vitamin E and olive oil fact
Claire Phoenix, 2 Dec 2014
See more Health topics
It’s been a great year so far. I’ve encountered a lot of innovative creations, visited some fantastic shows in great locations and eaten some of the weirdest food in existence.
Cow & Gate is to launch its newest product to the UK baby foods market in January – Friends savoury vegetable pouches, designed to make vegetables an essential part of the weaning journey.
A new guide has been launched to support and encourage food and drink manufacturers on sustainable use of the world’s most widely used vegetable oil.
- Donat Mg natural mineral water
- New Nutrition Business’ 10 Key Trends in Food, Nutrition and Health 2015
- Weight wellness: 10 Key Trends in Food, Nutrition and Health 2015
- Interview: Beneo – trends in fibre, low Gi sweetness and gluten-free
- Tetra Pak’s Michela Vallalta: intelligence on consumers in emerging markets
- Interview: Reducing sugar in drinks and dairy with stevia
- FDA rules: Bisphenol A is safe for approved uses in food containers
- Restaurants add allergens warnings to their menus
- Scotland’s small businesses cut salt, fat and calories in iconic foods
- Quinoa vending bar wins product development challenge
- Podcast: Beneo recognises the ‘Power of Less’ with sugar and fat reduction
- Weight Watchers UK launches new cream biscuit products