US-based Better Body has launched a new range of healthy baking products to the UK, including coconut flour, palm sugar and oil.
Vegetables, as well as making us nutritionally healthy, could be making us happier too, according to new research from the University of Queensland.
- Vitafoods: Joint support and sun protection from within
Claire Phoenix, 7 May 2015
- Vitafoods: Innovation, super-rich antioxidants and dumbbell-shaped bottles
Jess Gay, 6 May 2015
- Vitafoods: Healthy algae snacks and functional confectionery
Claire Phoenix, 5 May 2015
- Plasma technology potential
Claire Rowan, 28 Apr 2015
- Palcohol? No thanks, Pal
Richard Hall, 24 Mar 2015
See more Health topics
The US Department of Agriculture has begun a "first of its kind" program of voluntary verification for non-GMO and non-GE foods.
Ovio has launched its new Infusion range of organic olive leaf drinks, following the success of its olive leaf supplements.
Iprona has developed a new strain of strawberry with six times as many polyphenols and up to 18 times as many anthocyanins as commercial grown strawberries.
- Dairy Queen is latest restaurant chain to remove CSDs from children's menu
- Interview: Vitastiq's first smartphone vitamin and mineral scanner
- Interview: Hemp juice, the new contender to coconut water?
- Calories in UK soft drinks down by over 7%
- VIDEO: FoodBev at Vitafoods 2015
- Abeego natural beeswax food wrap
- Sana unveils new range of beneficial hemp juice
- Inca superberry ingredient can 'add value' for food and drink producers
- Fructose 'may promote feeding behaviour' more than glucose, research says
- Gallery: Photos from Vitafoods 2015
- #foodbevtrends: Beauty from within and nutraceuticals
- Vitastiq launches first smartphone-integrated vitamin and mineral scanner