Switzerland-based Emmi’s Onken yogurt brand has introduced the UK’s first crowd sourced yogurt; #myOnken Strawberry & Chocolate Flakes.
'Superfruits' are gaining ground when it comes to consumer perception, and on a scientific basis, studies are under way to pinpoint their benefit. Claire Phoenix investigates.
- Retailers have been slow to develop the halal food market
Omaid Hiwaizi, Geometry Global, 19 Aug 2014
- Inactivity, not calorie consumption, behind rising obesity in the UK
Bill Bruce, 19 Aug 2014
- Fountain of youth beauty supplement
Claire Phoenix, 13 Aug 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- Recent calls for a sugar tax are completely misguided
Gavin Partington, BSDA, 1 Aug 2014
See more Health topics
Coca-Cola has launched its new low-calorie drink Coca-Cola Life, the first time it has rolled out a new product in eight years.
Haughton Honey is cold extracted and features traces of dandelion, chestnut, lime, blackberry, clover and other wildflowers.
High intensity sweeteners face slow growth in Europe and North America, but demand for Artificial sweeteners remains strong in Asia, South America.
- Berries and chocolate could guard against diabetes
- Synlait Milk targets 15 metric tonnes of spray-dried lactoferrin sales
- Nestlé Purina develops Brain Protection Blend to help ageing pets
- Pur Water Filtration rolls out drinking water marketing campaign on YouTube
- How old is the average bottled water drinker?
- AAK works with food manufacturers to support Saturated Fat Reduction Pledge
- Bodysculpt 'super shakes' by Purition
- Holland & Barrett to launch 60 sports nutrition products
- GNC launches Decadent Delight Gourmet Protein Milkshake
- Stur Drinks liquid water enhancers enter UK market
- DSM highlights inadequacy of nutrition in the elderly
- Social media is a potential source for communication of food risks