Jan Sieńczewski, founder and CEO of Vitaqua Sp Zoo, talks about the launch of his vitamin drink Vitamizu into the Polish market as 'a guilt-free pleasure'.
The majority of US consumers (78%) agree that protein contributes to a healthy diet, and more than half of adults say they want more of it in their diets, says The NPD Group.
- Interview with Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy
Shaun Weston, 16 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- A review of NutraFormulate 2014
Claire Phoenix, 31 Mar 2014
- Brands should adopt a more holistic approach to health
Lyndsay Peck, Engage Research, 24 Mar 2014
- The future of taurine in energy drinks
Andreas Exarheas, 11 Mar 2014
See more Health topics
Daniel Herman from UK sports nutrition company Bio-Synergy talks to Shaun Weston about products such as Skinny Water, Skinny Mousse, Beauty From Within and the new ActiVeman.
A 29% rise in voluntary product safety notifications indicates that more companies than ever are taking their products off the market themselves.
The free-from foods market is booming in many parts of the world, widening into new categories and increasingly moving into the mainstream with introductions from major manufacturers and brands.
- Dairy trends and analysis for France, Germany and Spain in 2014
- Royal DSM inaugurates Fortitech Premixes plant in India
- Dole Power Up Greens
- Provamel to unveil new look and new products in 2014
- Eating rice is good for your health, says new research
- DSM hosts scientific experts at vitamin E workshop
- Baking powder market expected to reach $3.36bn by 2019
- Trovita raises cash to manufacture ENU nutritional shake
- The story behind matcha drink Vivid (interview with James Shillcock)
- Lord Digby Jones discusses the water cooler industry
- Vivesoy sees sales soar – interview with Simon Baxter
- Cocos Pure coconut water brand (interview with Sat Bhooi)