In the US, Krusteaz has introduced its first line of gluten-free products and is offering a 'Good Food, Great Flavor Gluten Free Guarantee', providing a refund to any consumer not entirely satisfied.
Although energy drinks producers report record sales, a new survey by Canadean finds that over half of energy drink consumers in the UK believe that the drinks are bad for their health.
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- How to increase fresh produce consumption by understanding the shopper
John Nevens, 22 Sep 2014
See more Health topics
Sports nutrition brand The Protein Works is launching the world's first protein popcorn, Naked Protein Popcorn.
Japanese industry conglomerate Lion Corporation has patented Melinjo Resveratrol for the use of sleep improvement.
When it comes to themed confectionery, whether black bat-shaped fruity gums, bright orange sugar pumpkins or blue ghost lollies, many consumers try to avoid any kind of artificial additives.
- BFree removes egg from its product range
- NSF appoints two global food safety executives to new leadership positions
- ADBA's Charlotte Morton talks about why the association changed its name
- Cocoa industry donates $600K to Ebola prevention
- 10 big ideas to boost global food access and availability
- Anti-dairy experts failing increasingly to stick to the facts
- Study: Link between being overworked and the consumption of energy products
- Mike's Hard Lemonade Co introduces 'Crafted to Remove Gluten' label
- RTD market 'saturated' with drinks highlighting low-calorie credentials
- Cargill pledges support to ending hunger on World Food Day
- Gluten-free breakfast cereals are no longer a niche market
- Happy Family introduces Happy Tot Grow & Shine Organic Toddler Milk