Eden Springs has expanded its customer portfolio in Spain with the acquisition of office water solutions activities from the Pascual Corporation.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Bottled water under the microscope
Richard Hall, 25 Nov 2014
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
- Rehydration key to tackling ebola
Richard Hall, 28 Oct 2014
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
- Bottled water vs carbonates
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
Sodastream Professional has launched the SO° UP Pure Touch; a new point of use water dispenser for cold, sparkling and hot water.
A new report on premium bottled water innovation from specialist food and drink consultancy Zenith International has highlighted 12 key trends for recent new product launches worldwide.
A new report on Bottled Water Packaging Innovation from specialist food and drink consultancy Zenith International has highlighted four key themes driving new product development worldwide.
- 60% of UK population drinks just one glass of water a day
- Al Ain Water expands UAE bottled water production capacity by 60%
- Elkay unveils ‘next generation’ water bottle filling station
- Marco Settembri from Nestlé Waters on healthy hydration
- Saka redesigns multipacks for natural mineral water
- Photos from Zenith International's 11th Global Bottled Water Congress
- Evian partners with National Breast Cancer Foundation and Lea Michele
- New report predicts rise in US demand for carbonated water
- Coconut water still a niche product in UK
- Essentia Water secures private placement investment
- Jennifer Aniston plays lead role in UK glacéau smartwater launch
- Eden Springs announces acquisition from Nestlé Waters Direct