Elkay has signed a partnership agreement with Italian water dispenser manufacturer Blupura to distribute the company's products through the US and Canadian foodservice and hospitality channels.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Hidden water
Richard Hall, 5 Feb 2015
- Dehydration on front page
Richard Hall, 27 Jan 2015
- Most bizarre product of the year award
Richard Hall, 18 Dec 2014
- Bottled water under the microscope
Richard Hall, 25 Nov 2014
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
A new study conducted by Kathy Kaehler, in partnership with SodaStream, tracked the beverage consumption habits of 16 participants across the US outfitted with a SodaStream sparkling water maker.
PepsiCo is testing out Drinkfinity, its new ‘personal and portable hydration system,’ in the Brazilian online marketplace.
All-natural Amor Sport pH+ energy water is pH levelled, purified and infused with electrolytes to provide athletes with an isotonic form of hydration.
- Podcast: Stur Drinks – water enhancers gaining traction
- Acqua Panna Tuscan design unveiled at Harrods Italian pop-up restaurant
- Bottled water projected to be US no 1 packaged drink by 2016
- Phil Vickery partners with WaterCoolersDirect.com for Aquatap promotion
- Americans who own a home carbonation maker consume more water
- Video highlights bottled water’s small water use and big health benefits
- Eden Springs Spain acquires water cooler portfolio from Pascual Corporation
- SO° UP Pure Touch water dispenser
- 12 innovation trends for premium bottled water
- 4 key themes driving new product development in bottled water packaging
- 60% of UK population drinks just one glass of water a day
- Al Ain Water expands UAE bottled water production capacity by 60%