A new study conducted by Kathy Kaehler, in partnership with SodaStream, tracked the beverage consumption habits of 16 participants across the US outfitted with a SodaStream sparkling water maker.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Dehydration on front page
Richard Hall, 27 Jan 2015
- Most bizarre product of the year award
Richard Hall, 18 Dec 2014
- Bottled water under the microscope
Richard Hall, 25 Nov 2014
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
- Rehydration key to tackling ebola
Richard Hall, 28 Oct 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
PepsiCo is testing out Drinkfinity, its new ‘personal and portable hydration system,’ in the Brazilian online marketplace.
All-natural Amor Sport pH+ energy water is pH levelled, purified and infused with electrolytes to provide athletes with an isotonic form of hydration.
Managing director for Stur Drinks Europe, Phil Annett, comments on the burgeoning water enhancer category.
- Acqua Panna Tuscan design unveiled at Harrods Italian pop-up restaurant
- Bottled water projected to be US no 1 packaged drink by 2016
- Phil Vickery partners with WaterCoolersDirect.com for Aquatap promotion
- Americans who own a home carbonation maker consume more water
- Video highlights bottled water’s small water use and big health benefits
- Eden Springs Spain acquires water cooler portfolio from Pascual Corporation
- SO° UP Pure Touch water dispenser
- 12 innovation trends for premium bottled water
- 4 key themes driving new product development in bottled water packaging
- 60% of UK population drinks just one glass of water a day
- Al Ain Water expands UAE bottled water production capacity by 60%
- Elkay unveils ‘next generation’ water bottle filling station