At the 11th Global Bottled Water Congress, Marco Settembri, chairman and CEO of Nestlé Waters, gave the keynote address, 'Deepening consumer understanding of healthy hydration'.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
- Bottled water vs carbonates
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- How to set up a bottled water plant
Claire Phoenix, 31 Jul 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
UK-based water brand Saka has redesigned its multipack packaging in an effort to create more standout shelf appeal in stores and supermarkets.
A selection of images from the 11th Global Bottled Water Congress in Budapest, organised by Zenith International. Photos by Bill Bruce.
Evian Natural Spring Water has announced a partnership with the US National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) and actress Lea Michele to launch Evian's ‘Faster Than’ campaign.
- New report predicts rise in US demand for carbonated water
- Coconut water still a niche product in UK
- Essentia Water secures private placement investment
- Jennifer Aniston plays lead role in UK glacéau smartwater launch
- Eden Springs announces acquisition from Nestlé Waters Direct
- PepsiCo unveils Hydro-BID data management and modelling tool
- Enhance, portable liquid water enhancers
- Suntory to make its Australian soft drink debut with OVI
- ‘Drink Up’ entertains New Yorkers with a talking water fountain
- Wall's Lipton Crush by Unilever, designed by Bluemarlin
- New drinking water solutions from Waterlogic
- Tata-Pepsi Indian joint venture set to enter sparkling water business