The Natural Hydration Council (NHC) has announced the formation of its technical working group.
The news that Danone Waters (UK & Ireland) is giving out free bottles of water to London commuters is really great, and I applaud Transport for London for taking the initiative.
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- Fair play in Brazil (for bottled water, not football)
Richard Hall, 24 Jun 2014
- Advocating good hydration with the Vittel Refresh Cap
Shaun Weston, 2 Jun 2014
- Coke in hot water
Richard Hall, 23 May 2014
- Find your car with the help of water
Richard Hall, 15 May 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
The British Water Cooler Association has welcomed the latest UK Food Standards Agency report that shows a growing awareness by the public of the need for rigorous food and drink hygiene standards.
US-based Go Body's Hydrating Protein Drink offers 25g of whey protein, 8g of sugar and 150 calories per 500ml bottle.
US-based filtered drinking water and ice dispenser manufacturer Quench has introduced the Quench 970-15 freestanding and 975-15 countertop filtered water and ice machines.
- Calpis Oasis Salty Taste – a drink designed to prevent heat stroke
- Cosmetal sees growth in standalone coolers in education sector
- Nestlé Pure Life Exotics Sparkling Water in four flavours
- DS Services of America acquires Sequoia Spring Water
- European Bottled Water sector elects new federation president
- Zenith predicts East European water cooler market to reach over 2.4m units
- Belgian bottled water association wins EFBW Award 2014
- Quench acquires Atlas Watersystems
- Up-Right tray system by Polymer Solutions International
- Water Bubble Rack storage system
- Obama's signing of water infrastructure bill praised by water industry
- Tax increases affect drinks sales in Finland