Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd is to release a new ‘hydration beverage’ – called OVI – throughout Australia, via its subsidiary, Frucor Beverages (Australia) Pty Ltd.
US alkaline water brand Essentia Water has announced the launch of its brand ambassador programme with the signing of Sarah Dussault, Goldie Graham and Jennifer Phelan in the Boston metro area.
- Bottled water vs carbonates
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- How to set up a bottled water plant
Claire Phoenix, 31 Jul 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
Talking water fountain in New York encourages consumers to ‘Drink Up’.
Unilever has united the forces of two of its biggest brands to offer a new treat for ice tea lovers: Wall's Lipton Crush.
PHS Waterlogic has introduced new hot, cold, sparkling and ambient tabletop variants and new hot, cold and ambient versions of its freestanding water coolers in its Waterlogic 3 range.
- Tata-Pepsi Indian joint venture set to enter sparkling water business
- Pur Water Filtration rolls out drinking water marketing campaign on YouTube
- How old is the average bottled water drinker?
- Stur Drinks liquid water enhancers enter UK market
- Slow growth of West Europe water cooler sector hides fast change
- Gotta water dispenser by Bonafont
- Unsweetened coconut water is poised for rapid growth, says survey
- New video showcases bottled water's role in times of emergency
- Three fitness influencers become first ambassadors of Essentia Water
- Bottle cap filter removes impurities from drinking water
- Global bottled water market expected to reach $279bn by 2020
- Michelle Obama's Drink Up campaign increases bottled water sales by 3%