UAE bottled water manufacturer Al Ain Food & Beverages has expanded its production for Al Ain Water, increasing from 32 million cases to 52 million cases of bottled water a year.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Rehydration key to tackling ebola
Richard Hall, 28 Oct 2014
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
- Bottled water vs carbonates
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- How to set up a bottled water plant
Claire Phoenix, 31 Jul 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
American-owned and operated drinking fountain and bottle filling station manufacturer Elkay has introduced new models of its EZH2O product.
At the 11th Global Bottled Water Congress, Marco Settembri, chairman and CEO of Nestlé Waters, gave the keynote address, 'Deepening consumer understanding of healthy hydration'.
UK-based water brand Saka has redesigned its multipack packaging in an effort to create more standout shelf appeal in stores and supermarkets.
- Photos from Zenith International's 11th Global Bottled Water Congress
- Evian partners with National Breast Cancer Foundation and Lea Michele
- New report predicts rise in US demand for carbonated water
- Coconut water still a niche product in UK
- Essentia Water secures private placement investment
- Jennifer Aniston plays lead role in UK glacéau smartwater launch
- Eden Springs announces acquisition from Nestlé Waters Direct
- PepsiCo unveils Hydro-BID data management and modelling tool
- Enhance, portable liquid water enhancers
- Suntory to make its Australian soft drink debut with OVI
- ‘Drink Up’ entertains New Yorkers with a talking water fountain
- Wall's Lipton Crush by Unilever, designed by Bluemarlin