In this #foodbevtrends video, Claire Phoenix looks at the beauty from within trend and nutraceuticals.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Hidden water
Richard Hall, 5 Feb 2015
- Dehydration on front page
Richard Hall, 27 Jan 2015
- Most bizarre product of the year award
Richard Hall, 18 Dec 2014
- Bottled water under the microscope
Richard Hall, 25 Nov 2014
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
At the busy BWCA annual Trade Fair in Nottingham, in March, FoodBev Media’s Andreas Exarheas talked to 4 Aces’ Chris Penn about an innovative way to promote the benefits of bottled water.
US start-up Tu Me has launched the first health and fitness drink infused with turmeric, as it seeks to capitalise on the emerging market for turmeric-based products.
Elkay has signed a partnership agreement with Italian water dispenser manufacturer Blupura to distribute the company's products through the US and Canadian foodservice and hospitality channels.
- SodaStream usage increases weekly water intake by 46%
- PepsiCo launches Drinkfinity personal hydration system in Brazil
- Amor Sport pH+
- Podcast: Stur Drinks – water enhancers gaining traction
- Acqua Panna Tuscan design unveiled at Harrods Italian pop-up restaurant
- Bottled water projected to be US no 1 packaged drink by 2016
- Phil Vickery partners with WaterCoolersDirect.com for Aquatap promotion
- Americans who own a home carbonation maker consume more water
- Video highlights bottled water’s small water use and big health benefits
- Eden Springs Spain acquires water cooler portfolio from Pascual Corporation
- SO° UP Pure Touch water dispenser
- 12 innovation trends for premium bottled water