Managing director for Stur Drinks Europe, Phil Annett, comments on the burgeoning water enhancer category.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
- Most bizarre product of the year award
Richard Hall, 18 Dec 2014
- Bottled water under the microscope
Richard Hall, 25 Nov 2014
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
- Rehydration key to tackling ebola
Richard Hall, 28 Oct 2014
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
Acqua Panna has unveiled its new Tuscan design at the Italian pop-up restaurant Stelle di Stelle in London’s Harrods store.
According to the Beverage Marketing Corporation, building on last year’s growth of 4.7%, bottled water in the US will again post significant increases in both sales and consumption for 2014.
Phil Vickery MBE, Rugby World Cup and Celebrity MasterChef winner, has joined forces with Gloucestershire based hydration company, WaterCoolersDirect.com, to promote the Aquatap.
- Americans who own a home carbonation maker consume more water
- Video highlights bottled water’s small water use and big health benefits
- Eden Springs Spain acquires water cooler portfolio from Pascual Corporation
- SO° UP Pure Touch water dispenser
- 12 innovation trends for premium bottled water
- 4 key themes driving new product development in bottled water packaging
- 60% of UK population drinks just one glass of water a day
- Al Ain Water expands UAE bottled water production capacity by 60%
- Elkay unveils ‘next generation’ water bottle filling station
- Marco Settembri from Nestlé Waters on healthy hydration
- Saka redesigns multipacks for natural mineral water
- Photos from Zenith International's 11th Global Bottled Water Congress