NourishCo Beverages, a joint venture between Tata Global Beverage and PepsiCo India Holdings, will enter the sparkling water segment in the next few days.
US alkaline water brand Essentia Water has announced the launch of its brand ambassador programme with the signing of Sarah Dussault, Goldie Graham and Jennifer Phelan in the Boston metro area.
- Bottled water vs carbonates
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- How to set up a bottled water plant
Claire Phoenix, 31 Jul 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
Pur Water Filtration, from the Kaz division of Helen of Troy Limited, has rolled out a new US creative marketing campaign, the first new campaign for the brand since 2008.
60 million adults consume an average of at least one glass of still, bottled water per day over seven days, according to market research publisher Packaged Facts.
US all-natural liquid water enhancer company Stur Drinks has entered the UK market.
- Slow growth of West Europe water cooler sector hides fast change
- Gotta water dispenser by Bonafont
- Unsweetened coconut water is poised for rapid growth, says survey
- New video showcases bottled water's role in times of emergency
- Three fitness influencers become first ambassadors of Essentia Water
- Bottle cap filter removes impurities from drinking water
- Global bottled water market expected to reach $279bn by 2020
- Michelle Obama's Drink Up campaign increases bottled water sales by 3%
- Technical and regulatory support for UK bottled water producers
- British Water Cooler Association welcomes hygiene standards results
- Go Body Hydrating Protein Drink
- Quench adds new combination water and ice machines