You may be able to jump the queues at the 2013 Wimbledon Championships courtesy of Evian, by uploading a video of your own 'Wimbledon Wiggle'.
- What are Americans drinking instead of soda?
Richard Hall, 18 Jun 2013
- Making healthy hydration the unique selling point
Bill Bruce, 6 Jun 2013
- Useful facts about bottled water in Canada
Richard Hall, 7 May 2013
- The billboard that makes drinking water from air
Bill Bruce, 8 Mar 2013
- Australia says drink more water
Richard Hall, 5 Mar 2013
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
Powerade Zero is the first ready-to-drink sports drink brand to launch an on-the-go product that allows people to turn water into a zero-calorie sports drink.
Drink Cup, one of Italy's leading bottled water and water cooler distributors, has launched a new water cooler that has been designed and manufactured by Ebac & Philip Walton.
Members of the UK bottled water association, the Natural Hydration Council (NHC), have reduced the amount of plastic in their bottles by an average of 12% since 2008.
- FDF highlights importance of water stress in awareness raising video
- Just Water launches Pink Cooler in support of Breast Cancer Research Trust
- Evian launches mobile app to enhance 'Baby & Me' campaign
- Sno Iceland Glacier Water receives NSF certification
- Vivreau is 'preferred supplier' to Whole World Water campaign
- Anheuser-Busch provides water for tornado-affected residents in Oklahoma
- FoodBev Media visits Asset Water Technology in Italy
- Low calorie drinks lose market share in Mexico, despite obesity figures
- The outlook for mains-fed coolers in 2013
- Coke and WaterAid join forces to help Burkina Faso and Ethiopia
- Phillipa Atkinson-Clow on 20 years running the BWCA
- Evian's 'Baby & Me' global TV campaign launches