British Bottled Water Producers (BBWP) – the voice of small and medium sized water companies in the UK – has relaunched with a new logo, a revised website and a new membership structure.
The Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) has announced a four-year extension to its partnership with Highland Spring, the UK's No 1 bottled water brand.
- 400,000 to petition Nestlé
Richard Hall, 3 Dec 2013
- Watercoolers Europe celebrates 20 years
Bill Bruce, 16 Oct 2013
- First lady backs water
Richard Hall, 24 Sep 2013
- Bottled water ahead of cola
Richard Hall, 6 Aug 2013
- My farewell to the world of coolers
Hannah Oakman, 22 Jul 2013
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
Virgin Trains has selected Wenlock Spring in 330ml plastic bottles, in still and sparkling, to be served to First Class travellers.
Italian water management specialist RG Italia's new Water-I filter harnesses pressure from the mains water supply and doesn't require a pump or motor to operate.
The UK's Natural Hydration Council AGM in London this month featured lively debate on packed lunches, revelations on children's hydration and insights into the world of social media.
- Asset AiDRINK water dispenser
- Bottled water is tested more often than tap water, says new report
- Chameleon water cooler by Frigeria
- Simon Keighley on the latest Cleansui water filter
- Winix releases i-DRO water cooler
- Coca-Cola donates $2.5m to support disaster relief in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Rayon Cleansui introduces updated water filter design
- Serena Accusani talks about Asset's Snake water dispenser
- Buxton Water to be 'official water' of London Marathon 2014
- Lawn Tennis Association extends Highland Spring sponsorship contract
- Images from Aquatech Amsterdam 2013
- Roland Bengtsson on the Watercoolers Europe 20th anniversary celebrations