The annual British Water Cooler Association (BWCA) conference and trade show will be held on 3 April 2014 at The Nottingham Belfry near Nottingham, UK.
In order to better understand the science behind their hydration recommendations, FoodBev Media interviews three experts.
- Claims and counter claims
Richard Hall, 28 Jan 2014
- 400,000 to petition Nestlé
Richard Hall, 3 Dec 2013
- Watercoolers Europe celebrates 20 years
Bill Bruce, 16 Oct 2013
- First lady backs water
Richard Hall, 24 Sep 2013
- Bottled water ahead of cola
Richard Hall, 6 Aug 2013
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
The International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) has issued the following statement regarding legislation being heard today by the San Francisco Land Use and Economic Development Committee.
The Water Coolers Direct (WCD) Group is expanding its business portfolio and has launched a new venture called AirandWaterDirect.com.
Health concerns towards a lack of safe drinking water across many African countries, combined with rising consumer incomes, has driven the packaged water market to grow faster than Europe and the US.
- Londoners increasingly choosing bottled water when on-the-go
- The iON drinking water appliance from Natural Choice
- The story behind SOS Rehydration – an interview with founder James Mayo
- Sports and energy drinks show 'substantial growth' in South Korea
- Poland Spring outsells other beverage brands in New York Metropolitan area
- Wenlock Spring joins British Bottled Water Producers
- WaterFillz USA launches Wave Refill Station
- Pur adds new water filtration products
- Life Water and ATG collaboration leads to installation of wells in India
- BLK Beverages adds BLK+
- UK advertising watchdog rules in Lucozade Sport 'hydration' advertisement
- How dehydration affects normal physical function