Members of The Brewers of Europe have committed to providing voluntary on-pack nutrition and ingredients labelling.
Vegetables, as well as making us nutritionally healthy, could be making us happier too, according to new research from the University of Queensland.
- Reducing waste and waists – a new route to elevating your brand?
Emma Brock, managing director of Lewis Moberly, 23 Feb 2015
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- Can our children help prevent obesity?
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2014
- Global Survey of Snacking shows encouraging signs for health
Richard Hall, 18 Nov 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
Du Pont has opened an innovation centre in a suburb of India's capital, which will be used to develop new protective cultures for dairy and more nutritious snacks.
In the UK, sports nutrition company Bio-Synergy have launched a protein-rich biltong snack product as an alternative to protein bars.
Israel-based Salt of the Earth has launched a new umami essence sea salt ingredient that 'complies with the global salt reduction agenda' by cutting sodium levels by up to a half.
- Inaccurate butter advice 'destroyed the dairy industry'
- Beth Tweddle stars as ambassador for yogurt in new Dairy Council video
- Dairy Crest adds 40% reduced sugar milkshakes to Frijj range
- A beetroot juice a day keeps blood pressure away, researchers say
- Low-calorie sweeteners may form part of healthy, active lifestyle
- Aduna launch 'Feel Good' energy bar
- Report identifies 10 key trends in protein innovation
- EFSA rejects fat-free yogurt weight loss claims
- TIC Gums adds organic and non-GMO stabilisers
- Butter is back!
- Healthy growth opportunities (Fonterra interview)
- Elle Macpherson talks about Beauty Elixir