According to a new report from Rabobank, higher average prices for globally traded dairy commodities have not necessarily brought higher average margins for milk producers.
How much do you know about seaweed? Seaweeds offer huge benefits to our health and nutrition, and our natural environment, says Claire Phoenix.
- Food and beverage concepts for ageing baby boomers
Claire Phoenix, 20 Nov 2013
- Bakery innovation at Food Ingredients Europe 2013
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2013
- Children and milk – results of a new survey given at WDS
Claire Phoenix, 1 Nov 2013
- Food marketing to the elderly Japanese male
Claire Phoenix, 31 Oct 2013
- Shake 'n' go nutrition: the rise of convenience supplements
Ross Edgley, sports scientist, 30 Oct 2013
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
A new UK study led by University of Kentucky researchers suggests that a diet low in vitamin D causes damage to the brain.
Aleksandra Dzakovic from Arla Food Ingredients highlights the new company platform and its focus on the health and wellness sector, with the launch of High Pro Improvers.
Vibrant Health, a US-based dietary supplements company, has introduced Maximum Vibrance Powder, described as 'a complete dietary supplement powder'.
- Unilever UK introduces Slim.Fast Mocha
- RiceBran announces supplier agreement with 'major direct marketing company'
- Nutranomics acquires rights to sell Nutriband in the US
- Palsgaard donates $100,000 to Down's Syndrome foundation
- Tetra Pak encourages people to 'Join the School Milk Movement'
- Elivar partners with distribution agency Worldwide Brands
- Taura to launch next-gen URC fruit concepts
- Got Chocolate Milk? campaign salutes world-class athletes
- New tablet being developed to combat blood glucose levels
- Elivar sports nutrition products for older athletes
- Bonsoy soy milk launches into the foodservice sector
- VitHit releases vitamin drinks to UK market