The UK dairy industry was unanimous in its response to a GP’s allegations on dairy nutrition and milk production, as published in the Daily Mail on 30 August.
DSM has published a new paper to further characterise the consequences of insufficient vitamin and nutrient supply on the ageing brain.
- Inactivity, not calorie consumption, behind rising obesity in the UK
Bill Bruce, 19 Aug 2014
- Recent calls for a sugar tax are completely misguided
Gavin Partington, BSDA, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- No aspartame? Isn't the debate about diet and health complex enough?
Richard Hall, 15 Jul 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
Dean Foods has launched TruMoo Protein Plus milk. Available in chocolate and vanilla flavours, the protein-rich drink provides 25g of protein in each single-serve, resealable 14oz bottle.
According to a report by TechSci Research, India's baby food market is projected to cross US$520m in 2014.
'Superfruits' are gaining ground when it comes to consumer perception, and on a scientific basis, studies are under way to pinpoint their benefit. Claire Phoenix investigates.
- Nestlé Purina develops Brain Protection Blend to help ageing pets
- Bodysculpt 'super shakes' by Purition
- Holland & Barrett to launch 60 sports nutrition products
- GNC launches Decadent Delight Gourmet Protein Milkshake
- DSM highlights inadequacy of nutrition in the elderly
- Fruit is the most common snack among UK children, says survey
- Two in three adults are overweight or obese in New Zealand
- Spiralps Apple-Mint spirulina drink
- Applegate Half Time pre-packed lunch kits
- Unsweetened coconut water is poised for rapid growth, says survey
- Lizi's Low Sugar Granola
- DSM partners with Merck to bring Metafolin folate to market