Love Beets has announced a company-wide rebranding campaign that is hoped will transform the way shoppers experience regular trips to the veggie aisle.
DSM has published a new paper to further characterise the consequences of insufficient vitamin and nutrient supply on the ageing brain.
- Surprising news on obesity
Richard Hall, 18 Sep 2014
- Inactivity, not calorie consumption, behind rising obesity in the UK
Bill Bruce, 19 Aug 2014
- Recent calls for a sugar tax are completely misguided
Gavin Partington, BSDA, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
In Poland, Jurajska has launched two new functional waters: Jurajska with magnesium, and Jurajska with calcium.
Coca-Cola Great Britain (CCGB) is adopting the UK Government’s voluntary front of pack nutrition labelling scheme.
Ganeden Biotech has announced that GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) is the first probiotic to have a monograph published in the Food Chemical Codex from the US Pharmacopeial Convention.
- Leonardo Laforgia talks about the launch of Oob pearl tea
- UK dairy industry responds to misleading statements
- TruMoo Protein Plus Lowfat Milk by Dean Foods
- Milk-based baby food segment to dominate Indian market over next five years
- Berries and chocolate could guard against diabetes
- Nestlé Purina develops Brain Protection Blend to help ageing pets
- Bodysculpt 'super shakes' by Purition
- Holland & Barrett to launch 60 sports nutrition products
- GNC launches Decadent Delight Gourmet Protein Milkshake
- DSM highlights inadequacy of nutrition in the elderly
- Fruit is the most common snack among UK children, says survey
- Two in three adults are overweight or obese in New Zealand