Sports nutrition brand The Protein Works is launching the world's first protein popcorn, Naked Protein Popcorn.
DSM has published a new paper to further characterise the consequences of insufficient vitamin and nutrient supply on the ageing brain.
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- How to increase fresh produce consumption by understanding the shopper
John Nevens, 22 Sep 2014
- Surprising news on obesity
Richard Hall, 18 Sep 2014
- Inactivity, not calorie consumption, behind rising obesity in the UK
Bill Bruce, 19 Aug 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
Gluten-free brand BFree has announced that its Soft White Sandwich Loaf, Brown Seeded Sandwich Loaf, Brown Seeded Rolls and Soft White Rolls are to be suitable for vegans.
Bill Bruce talks to Charlotte Morton, chief executive of the Anaerobic Digestion & Bioresources Association, about why the association recently broadened it remit and changed its name.
Mike's Hard Lemonade Co has launched new packaging featuring an exclusive 'Crafted to Remove Gluten' seal, specially developed to educate and inform consumers.
- Happy Family introduces Happy Tot Grow & Shine Organic Toddler Milk
- Udi's Gluten Free launches 25 listings into Tesco
- Food businesses advised to increase surveillance on walnuts
- Natural Balance Foods updates Trek Protein Energy Bars
- Ocean Spray reveals Pact Cranberry Extract & Purified Water
- 14 trends driving the dairy nutrition category
- Arla Foods Ingredients calls for collaborative industry effort on food aid
- SternVitamin to showcase new nutrient premixes at Hi Europe 2014
- Baxters launches beetroot juice at Lunch 2014
- Exova achieves UKAS accreditation for analysing fibre with Ankom TDF
- Beverage industry is wising up to an ageing population, says Canadean
- DSM to showcase DelvoFresh, Maxilact and Rapidase Pro Color at Gulfood