Claire Phoenix talks to Geoff Collins, head of consumer marketing for Clasado, about prebiotics while at Vitafoods Europe 2013.
Hannah Oakman talks to Anders Porter, director of communications at Fair Oaks Farms Brands, owner of the Core Power range of high-protein drinks.
- Claire Phoenix on new innovations at Vitafoods 2013
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2013
- Milk beats soy
Richard Hall, 4 Apr 2013
- Danone does well in Nutrition Index ratings
Richard Hall, 2 Apr 2013
- Sustainable diet includes milk
Richard Hall, 26 Mar 2013
- Crazy calcium cacophony
Richard Hall, 14 Mar 2013
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
Global consumer research by Fonterra has revealed that European agers are among the most apathetic in the world when it comes to addressing their own health issues.
Gareth Barker of DSM highlights interest in vitamins D and K1 for seniors, and energy in applications other than drinks.
Stefano Sala of Italy’s Zuccari has introduced 26 stick pack beverage concepts with a health link ranging from green tea and coffee to pineapple and coconut variants.
- Low calorie drinks lose market share in Mexico, despite obesity figures
- Brandon Marz on the Vita Tonics vitamin spray range
- BASF strengthens enzyme technology footprint with three transactions
- The success behind the Core Power brand
- Plum Tots Little Foodies
- New 'Staging' concept by Arla Foods Ingredients
- The latest functional ingredients trends according to DSM
- San Francisco sues Monster Energy for marketing to kids
- Anlit launches Yomi Magnesium supplement for children
- Scheckter’s OrganicEnergy is certified as 'clean' for sportspeople
- Bio-tiful organic dairy drinks
- Study links sugar-sweetened drinks to increased diabetes risk