'Superfruits' are gaining ground when it comes to consumer perception, and on a scientific basis, studies are under way to pinpoint their benefit. Claire Phoenix investigates.
DSM has published a new paper to further characterise the consequences of insufficient vitamin and nutrient supply on the ageing brain.
- Inactivity, not calorie consumption, behind rising obesity in the UK
Bill Bruce, 19 Aug 2014
- Recent calls for a sugar tax are completely misguided
Gavin Partington, BSDA, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- No aspartame? Isn't the debate about diet and health complex enough?
Richard Hall, 15 Jul 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
Nestlé Purina, one of the world's leading pet care producers, has developed a nutritional supplement consisting of fish oil and antioxidants.
Experts at Purition have developed Bodysculpt, a high-protein and fibre 'super shake' designed specifically for women to nourish, cleanse and energise to maximise the benefits of exercise.
Three new brands will launch into UK health food retailer Holland & Barrett's sports nutrition category this month.
- GNC launches Decadent Delight Gourmet Protein Milkshake
- DSM highlights inadequacy of nutrition in the elderly
- Fruit is the most common snack among UK children, says survey
- Two in three adults are overweight or obese in New Zealand
- Spiralps Apple-Mint spirulina drink
- Applegate Half Time pre-packed lunch kits
- Unsweetened coconut water is poised for rapid growth, says survey
- Lizi's Low Sugar Granola
- DSM partners with Merck to bring Metafolin folate to market
- I Mune releases Nurture health drink for kids
- Gluten-free market sees largest growth in free-from sector
- Is the 'high protein bandwagon' a short-term phenomenon?