Researchers have found that one cup of beetroot juice a day can have a sustained effect on reducing blood pressure.
Vegetables, as well as making us nutritionally healthy, could be making us happier too, according to new research from the University of Queensland.
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- Can our children help prevent obesity?
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2014
- Global Survey of Snacking shows encouraging signs for health
Richard Hall, 18 Nov 2014
- Brands and retailers need to help customers consume better
Bobby Patel, Appy Food & Drinks, 30 Oct 2014
- Healthy vs unhealthy food price gap
Richard Hall, 30 Oct 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
Researchers have found that low-calorie sweeteners could play more of a role in a healthy diet than first thought.
Aduna have launched a new energy bar with baobab super fruit powder, a natural source of vitamin C.
The 10 key trends in protein innovation of the last three years have been identified by leading consultants Zenith International.
- EFSA rejects fat-free yogurt weight loss claims
- TIC Gums adds organic and non-GMO stabilisers
- Butter is back!
- Healthy growth opportunities (Fonterra interview)
- Elle Macpherson talks about Beauty Elixir
- Sugar reduction: the technical challenges
- Ametller Yoligur – yogurt with olive oil
- Frutarom Granted Product License for Benolea by Canada NHPD
- Glanbia Nutritionals to showcase Dragon Kids prototype at Hi Europe
- RE:Balance sports drink based on fresh whey
- The Protein Works wins New Business of the Year award
- Lion Dairy & Drinks launches The Daily Drinks Co