Data from Allergy UK suggests that up to 25 million people suffer from some food allergy or intolerance. BisBas has put together its predictions, opinions and statistics on the free-from industry.
In the Italian savoury snacks market, nuts and seeds is the second largest category and is set to reach 27.4 million kg by 2018, worth $244m, says a new report by Canadean.
- Recent calls for a sugar tax are completely misguided
Gavin Partington, BSDA, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- No aspartame? Isn't the debate about diet and health complex enough?
Richard Hall, 15 Jul 2014
- Food sense from the United Nations
Richard Hall, 8 Jul 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
According to Datamonitor Consumer, there is growing evidence to suggest that the 'high protein bandwagon' could be a short-term phenomenon.
MexGrocer, an online supplier of authentic Mexican groceries and ingredients, has increased its selection of gluten-free products.
Shokumotsu Seni Tappuri Aojiru from Kagome is a mixed vegetable and fruit dietary fibre beverage with a blend of three kinds of vegetable and three kinds of fruit juice.
- Glico Dairies almond milk drinks
- Turmeric-based liver extract energy drink by HWF
- EFSA recommends minimum and maximum levels of energy for infants
- Mend medical dietary supplement now available in US medical facilities
- Jamba Juice launches Tropical Greens flavour drink
- Eating probiotics regularly may improve your blood pressure
- Eisai introduces Chocola BB Sparkling Salty Natsumikan Flavor
- Daily intake of soluble corn fibre may increase beneficial gut bacteria
- Fenchem strengthens Betaine in US market
- Allma partners with Frulact and Santini for Chlorella bubble tea and sorbet
- Go Body Hydrating Protein Drink
- Kazuo Kawamura from Meiji talks about the Japanese dairy market