The team of TOP bv has developed a natural sports drink based on fresh whey. The RE:Balance sports drink is part of the Dutch IPC project 'Food, Sports and Health'.
Vegetables, as well as making us nutritionally healthy, could be making us happier too, according to new research from the University of Queensland.
- Can our children help prevent obesity?
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2014
- Global Survey of Snacking shows encouraging signs for health
Richard Hall, 18 Nov 2014
- Brands and retailers need to help customers consume better
Bobby Patel, Appy Food & Drinks, 30 Oct 2014
- Healthy vs unhealthy food price gap
Richard Hall, 30 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
The Protein Works was crowned New Business of the Year at the 2014 National Business Awards gala dinner ceremony, held at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London recently.
Australia’s Lion Dairy & Drinks has announced the launch of its dedicated juice and non-alcohol ready to drink business – The Daily Drinks Co.
Arla Foods Ingredients has developed a whey protein for creating 'Sports yogurts'.
- a2 Milk relaunches into speciality market, encouraging a return to dairy
- American adults are eating too much processed sugar, says research
- Allma introduces Chlorella Crunches crispy microalgae pieces
- Alkalize & Detox Green SuperFood by Amazing Grass
- 'Snackification' of breakfast creates new opportunities
- Quinoa picks up gluten-free trade at Sial Paris 2014
- DuPont Nutrition & Health celebrates 50 years of innovation
- 70% of people believe they're not as healthy as previous generations
- Warburtons announces two-year partnership with BHF
- YouGov research reveals consumer awareness about dairy health benefits
- Vegetables make us happy, says new research
- Naked Protein Popcorn by The Protein Works