Tokyo-based Eisai Co has released Chocola BB Sparkling Salty Natsumikan Flavor, a carbonated beauty supplement drink that contains five ingredients 'that help bring out women's beauty from within'.
In the Italian savoury snacks market, nuts and seeds is the second largest category and is set to reach 27.4 million kg by 2018, worth $244m, says a new report by Canadean.
- Is the UK willing to dine on bugs?
Shaun Weston, 18 Jul 2014
- No aspartame? Isn't the debate about diet and health complex enough?
Richard Hall, 15 Jul 2014
- Food sense from the United Nations
Richard Hall, 8 Jul 2014
- Brands should think before jumping on the bandwagon with functional claims
David Howlett, MMR Research, 7 Jul 2014
- Bean-to-bar chocolate that improves your mental processes
Claire Phoenix, 24 Jun 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
New research shows that soluble corn fibre can increase the amount of beneficial bacteria present in the gut while enhancing calcium absorption in adolescents.
Fenchem has announced that it will focus on the marketing promotion of betaine in US. Betaine is the trimethyl derivative of the amino acid glycine.
Microalgae company Allma has marked its entry into the ingredients market with the announcement that it has agreed partnerships with two new customers in the food and beverage industry.
- Go Body Hydrating Protein Drink
- Kazuo Kawamura from Meiji talks about the Japanese dairy market
- Works with Water Nutraceuticals revamps Help: Clear Skin range
- Be Well Nutrition's Iconic drink
- Study finds 'significant' differences between organic and non-organic food
- Yakult Gold lactic acid bacteria drink
- Mygurt by Morinaga Dairies
- Morinaga Dairies introduces new yogurt drink with MoLac
- DSM survey identifies growing worldwide demand for yogurt
- DSM launches Rapidase Pro Color for coloured berry juice
- Italian nuts and seeds market could be worth $244m by 2018
- Sweet Virtues super food luxury Chocolate Truffles