The Subway brand has signed a multi-year commitment with Liverpool Football Club. Under the agreement, the Subway brand will become Liverpool FC's 'Official Training Food' partner.
A UK public health awareness campaign has been launched that aims to eradicate vitamin D deficiency in children under five.
- Interview with Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy
Shaun Weston, 16 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- A review of NutraFormulate 2014
Claire Phoenix, 31 Mar 2014
- Brands should adopt a more holistic approach to health
Lyndsay Peck, Engage Research, 24 Mar 2014
- Famous 'Got Milk?' campaign is here to stay (at least in California)
Shaun Weston, 3 Mar 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
Jan Sieńczewski, founder and CEO of Vitaqua Sp Zoo, talks about the launch of his vitamin drink Vitamizu into the Polish market as 'a guilt-free pleasure'.
Daniel Herman from UK sports nutrition company Bio-Synergy talks to Shaun Weston about products such as Skinny Water, Skinny Mousse, Beauty From Within and the new ActiVeman.
The free-from foods market is booming in many parts of the world, widening into new categories and increasingly moving into the mainstream with introductions from major manufacturers and brands.
- Royal DSM inaugurates Fortitech Premixes plant in India
- Dole Power Up Greens
- Provamel to unveil new look and new products in 2014
- Eating rice is good for your health, says new research
- DSM hosts scientific experts at vitamin E workshop
- Trovita raises cash to manufacture ENU nutritional shake
- Cocos Pure coconut water brand (interview with Sat Bhooi)
- Anlit granted GMP certification for Anlit's Kidi Bites
- Meridian Peanut Bar and Meridian Almond Bar
- Cosmetal and Parker working together for employee wellness and hydration
- Sadness can combat overindulgence, says new study
- MilkSplash milk flavouring by S&D Beverage Innovations