Health and beauty brand Aduna release new moringa superleaf raw energy bars.
Vegetables, as well as making us nutritionally healthy, could be making us happier too, according to new research from the University of Queensland.
- Reducing waste and waists – a new route to elevating your brand?
Emma Brock, managing director of Lewis Moberly, 23 Feb 2015
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- Yogurt for men: a slow but powerful trend
Bill Bruce, 7 Jan 2015
- Can our children help prevent obesity?
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2014
- Global Survey of Snacking shows encouraging signs for health
Richard Hall, 18 Nov 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
Protein-rich food brand Dr Zak's has brought out a new bagel with twice the amount of protein as a regular variety, and roughly the same quantity as a chicken breast.
Members of The Brewers of Europe have committed to providing voluntary on-pack nutrition and ingredients labelling.
Du Pont has opened an innovation centre in a suburb of India's capital, which will be used to develop new protective cultures for dairy and more nutritious snacks.
- Sports nutrition brand Bio-Synergy launches protein-rich biltong snacks
- Umami-essence salt ingredient cuts sodium levels in sauces by 'up to 50%'
- Inaccurate butter advice 'destroyed the dairy industry'
- Beth Tweddle stars as ambassador for yogurt in new Dairy Council video
- Dairy Crest adds 40% reduced sugar milkshakes to Frijj range
- A beetroot juice a day keeps blood pressure away, researchers say
- Low-calorie sweeteners may form part of healthy, active lifestyle
- Aduna launch 'Feel Good' energy bar
- Report identifies 10 key trends in protein innovation
- EFSA rejects fat-free yogurt weight loss claims
- TIC Gums adds organic and non-GMO stabilisers
- Butter is back!