Barcelona-based Ametller has developed an innovative new yogurt range, which uses olive oil to replace the saturated fats of milk.
Vegetables, as well as making us nutritionally healthy, could be making us happier too, according to new research from the University of Queensland.
- Can our children help prevent obesity?
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2014
- Global Survey of Snacking shows encouraging signs for health
Richard Hall, 18 Nov 2014
- Brands and retailers need to help customers consume better
Bobby Patel, Appy Food & Drinks, 30 Oct 2014
- Healthy vs unhealthy food price gap
Richard Hall, 30 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
See more Health topics
- Health > Nutrition
- Health > Hydration
The Canadian Natural Health Products Directorate (NHPD) has granted Frutarom a product license for its Benolea cardiovascular health support ingredient.
Glanbia Nutritionals will highlight its range of functional nutrition capabilities at Hi Europe, including the Dragon Kids prototype, a dragon fruit flavoured fortified vitamin water for children.
The team of TOP bv has developed a natural sports drink based on fresh whey. The RE:Balance sports drink is part of the Dutch IPC project 'Food, Sports and Health'.
- The Protein Works wins New Business of the Year award
- Lion Dairy & Drinks launches The Daily Drinks Co
- Arla Foods Ingredients develops sports yogurt concept
- a2 Milk relaunches into speciality market, encouraging a return to dairy
- American adults are eating too much processed sugar, says research
- Allma introduces Chlorella Crunches crispy microalgae pieces
- Alkalize & Detox Green SuperFood by Amazing Grass
- 'Snackification' of breakfast creates new opportunities
- Quinoa picks up gluten-free trade at Sial Paris 2014
- DuPont Nutrition & Health celebrates 50 years of innovation
- 70% of people believe they're not as healthy as previous generations
- Warburtons announces two-year partnership with BHF