Brewdog, a UK brewing company, and Jumpstart, a company that's now the UK's leading specialist in research and development tax relief, may sound like opposite ends of the business spectrum.
International dairy company Fage has commented on the judgement that refuses Chobani permission to appeal to the Supreme Court as regards marketing its yogurt in the UK.
- The importance of 'prior art' in enforcing patent rights
Joanna Thurston, Withers & Rogers, 28 Aug 2014
- Inactivity, not calorie consumption, behind rising obesity in the UK
Bill Bruce, 19 Aug 2014
- Does Greek yogurt have to come from Greece?
Jeremy Pennant, D Young & Co, 11 Aug 2014
- How to protect your NPD activity with non-disclosure agreements
Peter Bennett, 6 Aug 2014
- Recent calls for a sugar tax are completely misguided
Gavin Partington, BSDA, 1 Aug 2014
Synlait Milk has received approval of its Risk Management Programme from the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) for its dry blending and consumer packaging plant.
Evolva Holding's patent application on a process to efficiently and sustainably produce next-generation sweeteners via fermentation has now published.
Researchers have identified major gaps in the New Zealand government's policies to promote healthier diets, with poor progress found in three quarters (74%) of the recommended areas.
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, July 2014
- Chobani still prevented from selling in the UK as 'Greek yogurt'
- EFSA recommends minimum and maximum levels of energy for infants
- Vitasterol plant sterols achieve self-affirmed GRAS status
- Pyramid tea bags are better than round, says UK advertising watchdog
- British Water Cooler Association welcomes hygiene standards results
- Three US states sue 5-Hour Energy manufacturers for false advertising
- Arcadia Biosciences receives US Patent for extended shelf life tomatoes
- SCDA is formed to support craft distillers in Scotland
- Spirulina approved in the US as a naturally derived blue colour
- Trademark amendments will change FMCG market rules in Russia, says Canadean
- Benders Paper Cups receives environmental accreditation