Rinco Ultrasonics, a manufacturer of ultrasonic welding equipment, has announced that its FPA series of ultrasonic pouch sealing systems has earned the CE (Conformité Européenne) mark.
Tocotrienol producer Carotech has achieved 'Non-GMO Project' verification for its range of Tocomin and Tocomin SupraBio natural full spectrum palm tocotrienol complex.
- Brands should adopt a more holistic approach to health
Lyndsay Peck, Engage Research, 24 Mar 2014
- Taking action on sugar
Richard Hall, 20 Feb 2014
- Food industry warned of 'Red Tractor' complacency
Peter Bennett, 17 Feb 2014
- Food industry must fight PR battle with health lobby
Matthew Walsh, Media Intelligence Partners, 14 Feb 2014
- It’s all Greek to us: Why Chobani cannot be ‘Greek yogurt’ in the UK
Christopher Pett, 4 Feb 2014
Coding company Interactive Coding Equipment (ICE) is offering a solution to help food companies prepare for a forthcoming new EU food regulation: CLARiTY software.
Merivon fungicide from BASF has received registration for use on pome and stone fruit in New York.
The European Commission has given regulatory clearance to the pending acquisition of Beam by Suntory Holdings.
- Peter Frost on the launch of Robinsons Squash'd water enhancers
- Leatherhead launches Regulatory Masterclasses at Vitafoods Europe 2014
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, March 2014
- Carlsberg Deutschland to appeal decision from German Federal Cartel Office
- Anlit granted GMP certification for Anlit's Kidi Bites
- UK Chief Medical Officer criticises media acceptance of being overweight
- US ice cream company receives patent on CEO’s Birthday
- European Commission proposes more and better rules for organic food
- Lindsey Bagley and Melanie Brown discuss new flavours in chocolate
- Carotech achieves Non-GMO Project verification for Tocomin
- Rogers Family files lawsuit against Keurig for violations of federal laws
- Intertek opens food lab in Derby