A new body has been created to tackle food waste in Europe.
San Francisco city attorney Dennis Herrera has responded to an apparently pre-emptive lawsuit filed by Monster Beverage Corporation.
- FoodBev.com a finalist in Online Media Awards 2013
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2013
- Yakult ban shows that health claims confusion still reigns
Claire Rowan, 16 May 2013
- Controversy brewing over beer ice cream ad in Brazil
Bill Bruce, 2 Apr 2013
- School bans triangular flapjacks
Bill Bruce, 25 Mar 2013
- UK urges regulators to recognise nutritional value of cheese
Geoff Platt, 11 Mar 2013
Canadean says packaged water volumes in Mexico grew by just 2% last year, marginally ahead of carbonates and well behind juice-based drinks.
The GFSI board of directors has announced that the Global Aquaculture Alliance Seafood Processing Standard Issue 2 (August 2012) has been successfully re-benchmarked by GFSI.
Recent studies that examine links between sodium consumption and health outcomes support recommendations to lower sodium intake from the very high levels some Americans consume now.
- Brussels should demonstrate confidence in the dairy industry, says Jim Begg
- New phase of Courtauld Commitment targets further waste reduction
- Soda-Lo Salt Microspheres patent is granted in the US
- Red tape is 'bigger risk than cash flow' for catering industry, says E.ON
- San Francisco sues Monster Energy for marketing to kids
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters expands its foodservice presence
- BASF receives European Water Stewardship certificate
- Innova identifies top 5 health claims marketed to older consumers
- City attorney intends to litigate 'aggressively' against Monster Energy
- Scheckter’s OrganicEnergy is certified as 'clean' for sportspeople
- Ausveg calls for emergency safeguard action against imported foods
- Dualit wins coffee capsule legal battle