For food or beverage manufacturers, safety is a vital concern of the business, but ensuring that individual food safety management systems fulfil on global best practices is a tough challenge.
International dairy company Fage has commented on the judgement that refuses Chobani permission to appeal to the Supreme Court as regards marketing its yogurt in the UK.
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Scotland's 'no' decision will be welcomed by food & drink industry
Peter Bennett, 19 Sep 2014
- The importance of 'prior art' in enforcing patent rights
Joanna Thurston, Withers & Rogers, 28 Aug 2014
- Inactivity, not calorie consumption, behind rising obesity in the UK
Bill Bruce, 19 Aug 2014
- Does Greek yogurt have to come from Greece?
Jeremy Pennant, D Young & Co, 11 Aug 2014
Family Foods Ltd has launched Europe's first new Manuka honey brand that's fully compliant with labelling guidelines published by the New Zealand government.
Oatly has launched a YouTube channel featuring a series of films starring its reluctant CEO, Toni Petersson.
The British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA), which represents the soft drinks industry in the UK, has held a parliamentary event to highlight efforts to improve sustainability in the soft drinks sector
- Cocoa industry donates $600K to Ebola prevention
- Yogurt is New York’s official state snack
- Fairtrade turns 20: Free trade ‘a myth that’s had its day’, says CEO
- European Starch Industry Association becomes Starch Europe
- NSF to provide Emirates Quality Mark certification for bottled water
- The top 10 stories on FoodBev.com in September 2014
- Lallemand tailors yeast products for the growing organic market
- Indian PM asks Pepsi and Coke to blend fruit juices in fizzy drinks
- Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Dr Pepper and ABA pledge to cut calories 20% by 2025
- Kind and Garden of Life reach settlement in trademark infringement lawsuit
- USDA approves increase in lycopene levels in meat
- Food and drink companies agree to restrictions on how they target kids