EFSA has recommended intake levels of energy, macronutrients and micronutrients in infant and follow-on formulae.
The US Supreme Court has handed down its ruling in Pom Wonderful's consumer labelling case against Coca-Cola.
- Tackling obesity with a 250-calorie cap for confectionery
Richard Hall, 17 Jul 2014
- Food sense from the United Nations
Richard Hall, 8 Jul 2014
- Sugary drinks and the consumer
Andreas Exarheas, 19 Jun 2014
- Striking the right balance between workers' rights and business interests
Shaun Weston, 13 May 2014
- Brands should adopt a more holistic approach to health
Lyndsay Peck, Engage Research, 24 Mar 2014
The Vitae Naturals range of plant sterols and plant sterol esters under the brand Vitasterol has achieved self-affirmed GRAS (generally recognised as safe) status.
The UK Advertising Standards Agency has upheld claims made in a PG Tips advertisement that pyramid-shaped bags allow tea leaves to infuse more effectively compared to round bags used by Tetley.
The British Water Cooler Association has welcomed the latest UK Food Standards Agency report that shows a growing awareness by the public of the need for rigorous food and drink hygiene standards.
- Three US states sue 5-Hour Energy manufacturers for false advertising
- Arcadia Biosciences receives US Patent for extended shelf life tomatoes
- SCDA is formed to support craft distillers in Scotland
- Spirulina approved in the US as a naturally derived blue colour
- Trademark amendments will change FMCG market rules in Russia, says Canadean
- Benders Paper Cups receives environmental accreditation
- Dairy businesses must plan ahead when transitioning to greener refrigerants
- Nichols to pay damages to former bottling partner in Pakistan
- EEF chief executive Terry Scuoler to lead manufacturers in Europe
- EFSA says acrylamide in food increases risk of developing cancer
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, June 2014
- MemreePS receives approval for certain food categories in Europe