Oatly has launched a YouTube channel featuring a series of films starring its reluctant CEO, Toni Petersson.
International dairy company Fage has commented on the judgement that refuses Chobani permission to appeal to the Supreme Court as regards marketing its yogurt in the UK.
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Scotland's 'no' decision will be welcomed by food & drink industry
Peter Bennett, 19 Sep 2014
- The importance of 'prior art' in enforcing patent rights
Joanna Thurston, Withers & Rogers, 28 Aug 2014
- Inactivity, not calorie consumption, behind rising obesity in the UK
Bill Bruce, 19 Aug 2014
- Does Greek yogurt have to come from Greece?
Jeremy Pennant, D Young & Co, 11 Aug 2014
The British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA), which represents the soft drinks industry in the UK, has held a parliamentary event to highlight efforts to improve sustainability in the soft drinks sector
During the opening of its 26th Partnership Meeting & Cocoa Sustainability Trade Fair, the World Cocoa Foundation (WCF) announced a donation of $600,000 to fight Ebola in West Africa.
On 15 October Yogurt became New York’s official state snack.
- Fairtrade turns 20: Free trade ‘a myth that’s had its day’, says CEO
- European Starch Industry Association becomes Starch Europe
- NSF to provide Emirates Quality Mark certification for bottled water
- The top 10 stories on FoodBev.com in September 2014
- Lallemand tailors yeast products for the growing organic market
- Indian PM asks Pepsi and Coke to blend fruit juices in fizzy drinks
- Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Dr Pepper and ABA pledge to cut calories 20% by 2025
- Kind and Garden of Life reach settlement in trademark infringement lawsuit
- USDA approves increase in lycopene levels in meat
- Food and drink companies agree to restrictions on how they target kids
- Syngenta responds to Cargill's lawsuit over MIR162
- BSDA responds to report in BMC Public Health calling for 100% sugar tax