The British Soft Drinks Association has responded to a call for a sugary drinks duty from the UK based lobby group Children’s Food Campaign.
International dairy company Fage has commented on the judgement that refuses Chobani permission to appeal to the Supreme Court as regards marketing its yogurt in the UK.
- New food labelling legislation is literally a lifesaver
Farzad Henareh, Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS, 12 Dec 2014
- Supply chain must work together to meet new FIC regulations
Manik Defoe from Fairway Foodservice, 10 Dec 2014
- Healthy vending – helping to combat our obesity crisis
Independent health consultant Dr Sally Norton, 3 Dec 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
The future of traditional ice cream in the UK is under threat after the removal of long standing quality standards by the EU.
In an announcement, the US Food and Drug Administration has ruled that Bisphenol A is safe at the current levels found in foods.
From Saturday, 13 December, all restaurants and food businesses in Europe be responsible for identifying, recording and clearly communicating when any of 14 allergens are used in a dish or drink.
- New look for food and drink labels introduced across Europe
- Milk will remain the white gold for the next decade
- Switzerland reaffirms health claim for Aktifit probiotic yogurt with LGG
- Wales proceeds with alcohol minimum unit pricing
- Sheep Print makes label compliance offer to save food firms money
- Northern Ireland proceeds with alcohol minimum unit pricing
- Kazakhstan mulls ban on energy drinks
- First chia oil authorised on the European market as novel food!
- US Food & Drink Administration introduces calorie counts on menu
- Oxo-biodegradable Plastics Association comments on failure of EU ‘oxo’ ban
- Dairy UK gives evidence to Efra select committee inquiry
- EU legislation on plastic bags paves way for compostable shopping bags