According to Chinese media, a new policy aiming to standardise bottled drinking water labelling nationwide has been unveiled.
International dairy company Fage has commented on the judgement that refuses Chobani permission to appeal to the Supreme Court as regards marketing its yogurt in the UK.
- Storms brew over dietary guidelines
Richard Hall, 5 Mar 2015
- A fatty issue just became more complex
Claire Rowan, 10 Feb 2015
- Motor efficiency regulations
Claire Rowan, 28 Jan 2015
- New food labelling legislation is literally a lifesaver
Farzad Henareh, Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS, 12 Dec 2014
- Supply chain must work together to meet new FIC regulations
Manik Defoe from Fairway Foodservice, 10 Dec 2014
France's national assembly has passed a law that will force supermarkets to donate unsold food and drink, rather than spoiling and wasting it.
The US Department of Agriculture has begun a "first of its kind" program of voluntary verification for non-GMO and non-GE foods.
France has approved legislation to restrict access to self-serve drinks dispensers in public places, as it struggles to deal with its obesity crisis.
- Brewers' association reaffirms commitment to reducing alcohol abuse
- Quota removal could transform the industry, European Dairy Association says
- Moscow bans alcoholic energy drinks, amid underage consumer fears
- Diageo to provide on-pack nutritional information in industry 'first'
- WWF and LiveWell for Life call for European sustainable food plan
- French competition authority fines 'yogurt cartel' €190m over price fixing
- European Commission to involve farmers in agri-research programmes
- European sugar deregulation could 'push 200,000' farmers into poverty
- Sensient develops technology for extracting compliant spirulina blue
- European Commission considers robuster meat labelling rules
- Government defends investing £15m in research body amid privatisation fears
- Groceries Code Adjudicator investigates Tesco's relationship with suppliers