Peter Frost, senior innovation manager (UK) for Britvic, talks to Claire Phoenix about the launch of Robinsons Squash'd water enhancers into Tesco, plus innovations in packaging.
Tocotrienol producer Carotech has achieved 'Non-GMO Project' verification for its range of Tocomin and Tocomin SupraBio natural full spectrum palm tocotrienol complex.
- Brands should adopt a more holistic approach to health
Lyndsay Peck, Engage Research, 24 Mar 2014
- Taking action on sugar
Richard Hall, 20 Feb 2014
- Food industry warned of 'Red Tractor' complacency
Peter Bennett, 17 Feb 2014
- Food industry must fight PR battle with health lobby
Matthew Walsh, Media Intelligence Partners, 14 Feb 2014
- It’s all Greek to us: Why Chobani cannot be ‘Greek yogurt’ in the UK
Christopher Pett, 4 Feb 2014
UK-based Leatherhead Food Research has announced that it will offer a programme of Regulatory Masterclasses on the first two days of Vitafoods Europe 2014 in Geneva in May.
We've put together the top 10 most popular articles that were published to FoodBev.com during March 2014.
The Federal Cartel Office in Germany has issued a decision against Carlsberg Deutschland and other German Breweries.
- Anlit granted GMP certification for Anlit's Kidi Bites
- UK Chief Medical Officer criticises media acceptance of being overweight
- US ice cream company receives patent on CEO’s Birthday
- European Commission proposes more and better rules for organic food
- Lindsey Bagley and Melanie Brown discuss new flavours in chocolate
- Carotech achieves Non-GMO Project verification for Tocomin
- Rogers Family files lawsuit against Keurig for violations of federal laws
- Intertek opens food lab in Derby
- Sweetmyx flavour ingredient from Senomyx is granted GRAS status
- FDA proposes updates to Nutrition Facts label on food packages
- Syngenta's Elatus foliar fungicide approved by Brazilian authorities
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, February 2014