The Campaign for Real Ale (Camra) is urging MPs to support an amendment to the Infrastructure Bill that will prevent pubs from being demolished or converted without planning permission.
International dairy company Fage has commented on the judgement that refuses Chobani permission to appeal to the Supreme Court as regards marketing its yogurt in the UK.
- Motor efficiency regulations
Claire Rowan, 28 Jan 2015
- New food labelling legislation is literally a lifesaver
Farzad Henareh, Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS, 12 Dec 2014
- Supply chain must work together to meet new FIC regulations
Manik Defoe from Fairway Foodservice, 10 Dec 2014
- Healthy vending – helping to combat our obesity crisis
Independent health consultant Dr Sally Norton, 3 Dec 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
The European Commission has voted to remove a ban on imported mangos from India, but upholds restrictions on aubergines, squashes and Patra leaves.
Dairy UK has released a statement in response to The House of Commons Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee's report on milk prices.
EFSA has given a positive evaluation of claims by Beneo that the chicory fibre inulin improves bowel function.
- EFSA rejects fat-free yogurt weight loss claims
- POM Wonderful wins trademark fight with Pur Beverages
- BSDA response to Children’s Food Campaign calling for a sugary drinks duty
- UK ice cream ‘under threat’ from EU, says Ice Cream Alliance
- FDA rules: Bisphenol A is safe for approved uses in food containers
- Restaurants add allergens warnings to their menus
- New look for food and drink labels introduced across Europe
- Milk will remain the white gold for the next decade
- Switzerland reaffirms health claim for Aktifit probiotic yogurt with LGG
- Wales proceeds with alcohol minimum unit pricing
- Sheep Print makes label compliance offer to save food firms money
- Northern Ireland proceeds with alcohol minimum unit pricing