On 15 October Yogurt became New York’s official state snack.
International dairy company Fage has commented on the judgement that refuses Chobani permission to appeal to the Supreme Court as regards marketing its yogurt in the UK.
- Scotland's 'no' decision will be welcomed by food & drink industry
Peter Bennett, 19 Sep 2014
- The importance of 'prior art' in enforcing patent rights
Joanna Thurston, Withers & Rogers, 28 Aug 2014
- Inactivity, not calorie consumption, behind rising obesity in the UK
Bill Bruce, 19 Aug 2014
- Does Greek yogurt have to come from Greece?
Jeremy Pennant, D Young & Co, 11 Aug 2014
- How to protect your NPD activity with non-disclosure agreements
Peter Bennett, 6 Aug 2014
The Fairtrade mark is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
The European Starch Industry Association, formerly known as AAF (Association des Amidonniers et Féculiers), is rebranding to become Starch Europe.
As of October 2014, Emirates Quality Mark certification will be mandated for all bottled waters sold in the United Arab Emirates.
- The top 10 stories on FoodBev.com in September 2014
- Lallemand tailors yeast products for the growing organic market
- Indian PM asks Pepsi and Coke to blend fruit juices in fizzy drinks
- Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Dr Pepper and ABA pledge to cut calories 20% by 2025
- Kind and Garden of Life reach settlement in trademark infringement lawsuit
- USDA approves increase in lycopene levels in meat
- Food and drink companies agree to restrictions on how they target kids
- Syngenta responds to Cargill's lawsuit over MIR162
- BSDA responds to report in BMC Public Health calling for 100% sugar tax
- US supermarkets and ABA launch anti-bottle deposit campaign
- AstaMarin is approved as novel foods ingredient
- Coca-Cola GB to adopt voluntary front-of-pack nutrition labelling scheme