The US Food and Drug Administration has proposed to update the Nutrition Facts label for packaged foods to reflect up to date scientific information.
2013 was, without question, a year dominated by supply chain and provenance issues, and the horse meat debacle won't be going away any time soon.
- Taking action on sugar
Richard Hall, 20 Feb 2014
- Food industry warned of 'Red Tractor' complacency
Peter Bennett, 17 Feb 2014
- Food industry must fight PR battle with health lobby
Matthew Walsh, Media Intelligence Partners, 14 Feb 2014
- It’s all Greek to us: Why Chobani cannot be ‘Greek yogurt’ in the UK
Christopher Pett, 4 Feb 2014
- Is legislation the right tool to change diets?
Peter Bennett, 29 Jan 2014
Elatus, a foliar fungicide, a combination of Syngenta's new SDHI chemistry Solatenol and Amistar, has been approved by the Brazilian authorities.
Here's a list of the top 10 most popular articles published to FoodBev.com during February 2014.
The following statement was made today by Hamdi Ulukaya, founder and CEO of Chobani.
- McVities Cake Company workers could strike over Mars-related shift changes
- Incromega range awarded Friend of the Sea certification
- EA Weber obtains Safe Quality Food Level 3 Certification
- UK authorities announce new measures to regulate food and drink advertising
- International Bottled Water Association opposes San Francisco legislation
- Food experts say industry must collaborate and share to win consumer trust
- Biodegradable plastic bags are a myth, says professor
- The background behind new testing guidelines for milk and milk products
- Kind files lawsuit against Clif Bar for 'copycat' Mojo product
- Minimum unit pricing targets consumers of cheap alcohol, says study
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, January 2014
- KonaRed enters into licensing partnership with VDF FutureCeuticals