The new Sick W2S family delivers powerful sub-miniature photoelectric positioning sensing for difficult packaging materials (even matt black).
At SIG Combibloc's Brazilian packaging plant, an extrusion line has now been put into operation that laminates unprocessed cardboard for the company's carton packs on-site.
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- LiquiForm may transform bottling as we know it
Richard Hall, 19 Aug 2014
- Industry 4.0 – a significant evolution in manufacturing and industry
Steve Hughes, REO UK, 14 Aug 2014
- Top 5 things that go wrong with electric motors
Jonathan Wilkins, European Automation, 7 Aug 2014
- A game-changer for creating and filling plastic bottles
Bill Bruce, 30 Jul 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Packaging machinery manufacturer, the Oystar Group, has sold its secondary packaging division A+F, to Mutares AG.
Alfa Laval has launched a new range of Arctigo industrial air coolers, which are suitable for a wide variety of applications.
The Arcobräu Gräfliches Brauhaus brewery has installed a new filler from Krones AG as well as a Checkmat bottle inspector and the requisite conveyors.
- ProCap opens new premises for caps and closures
- Case study: Interactive Coding Equipment helps Tattersett meet demand
- Brenton to showcase BrentonPro Mach-2 Flexible Case Packer at Pack Expo
- Roberts PolyPro introduces new handle applicator at Pack Expo
- Emerson System Plast 2257 Series belt
- Linx coding and marking equipment at Pack Expo 2014
- Microscan CloudLink web-based machine inspection interface
- Kosme Italy 'rejuvenated' by Krones
- Multicell Type 8619 from Bürkert
- Case study: Bosch supports Arla Foods in delivering on time
- PFM develops high-speed tray packing line for salad
- PowerMax3500 slicer from Formax