Scanning solutions manufacturer Scanlab has announced the launch of its BasiCube 10 that delivers significant improvements on its Scancube model.
The new PROmax switched-mode power supply units from Weidmüller are designed for users needing 'powerful power supplies for their machines and systems'.
- Motor efficiency regulations
Claire Rowan, 28 Jan 2015
- Top tips for keeping your workforce safe when working alongside robots
Darren Whittall, Fanuc UK technical manager, 10 Dec 2014
- The automation of things – a report on robotics from Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 19 Nov 2014
- Efficiency gains are order of the day at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Rowan, 13 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Coding technology manufacturer Domino has promoted its erstwhile UK sales director, Mike Hurst, to the position of general manager.
Standard-Knapp has launched a range of new products for craft brewers to respond to key industry demands and trends.
Krebs and Barry Callebaut have worked together on a spray gun specifically designed for heated chocolate.
- Loma introduces new metal detector for food industry
- Hormel Foods orders 100kW radiant energy vacuum machinery from EnWave
- Foreign body detection in food manufacture
- Trends in vision technology
- Landmark 40% CO2 reduction from Midleton’s €100m distillery expansion
- Interview: ND Mac Systems ‘smart’ drinks dispensing
- Krones develops flexible labelling technology
- EquiTherm energy recovery system
- Interview with Petainer’s Annemieke Hartman Jemmet
- Interview: Manitowoc Multiplex blend-in-cup dispenser
- Smurfit Kappa opens new bag-in-box plant in Spain
- New amber glass furnace goes into production at Beatson Clark