Nestlé is investing €44m on new technology for its Nescafé factory at Girona in northeastern Spain.
- Water cooler industry holds steady in Istanbul
Hannah Oakman, 17 Oct 2012
- Make it in Great Britain
Claire Phoenix, 23 Aug 2012
See more Manufacturing topics
New rotary stretch-blow-moulding machines from PET packaging technology specialist Sipa are faster, more versatile and run even more efficiently than their predecessors.
FoodBev Media's Hannah Oakman visited Italian mains-fed water cooler manufacturer Asset, to view its latest innovations and find out the company's expansion plans in 2013.
Mocon, a manufacturer of package integrity instrumentation, has created four global business units to better support its international footprint.
- Melitta Cafe de Europa Gourmet Single Cup Coffee
- Adestor self-adhesive labels for the food and beverage industry
- Nichols and V1 win ‘Environmental Project of the Year'
- USFDA releases Food Defense Plan Builder tool
- BASF launches new variants of the compostable plastic ecovio
- New bottling line for H&A Prestige at Lancashire site
- Husky makes changes to enhance customer service
- DuPont Surlyn sealant keeps vacuum-packed meat fresh for longer
- Schneider Electric launches OptiCIP software tool
- Eagle Product Inspection rebrands and forms new distribution partnerships
- Savings made possible through optimisation of shrink wrapping
- Marshfield Farm Ice Cream installs wood pellet boiler