With the installation of two CFA 512 filling machines, Frischli is putting steps in place to enable it to launch a range of products in aseptic carton packs from SIG Combibloc.
At SIG Combibloc's Brazilian packaging plant, an extrusion line has now been put into operation that laminates unprocessed cardboard for the company's carton packs on-site.
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- LiquiForm may transform bottling as we know it
Richard Hall, 19 Aug 2014
- Industry 4.0 – a significant evolution in manufacturing and industry
Steve Hughes, REO UK, 14 Aug 2014
- Top 5 things that go wrong with electric motors
Jonathan Wilkins, European Automation, 7 Aug 2014
- A game-changer for creating and filling plastic bottles
Bill Bruce, 30 Jul 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Food packaging and processing solutions specialist TNA has introduced the new Hyper-Detect 5 Metal Detector.
RPC Bebo-Plastik has commenced manufacture of packs using its In-Mould Label Thermoforming (IML-T) technology, following the installation of a dedicated line at its factory in Bremervörde, Germany.
The new Sick W2S family delivers powerful sub-miniature photoelectric positioning sensing for difficult packaging materials (even matt black).
- Oystar completes reorganisation with sale of secondary packaging division
- Alfa Laval launches Arctigo industrial air coolers
- Case study: Arcobräu brewery invests in Krones bottling kit
- ProCap opens new premises for caps and closures
- Case study: Interactive Coding Equipment helps Tattersett meet demand
- Brenton to showcase BrentonPro Mach-2 Flexible Case Packer at Pack Expo
- Roberts PolyPro introduces new handle applicator at Pack Expo
- Emerson System Plast 2257 Series belt
- Linx coding and marking equipment at Pack Expo 2014
- Microscan CloudLink web-based machine inspection interface
- Kosme Italy 'rejuvenated' by Krones
- Multicell Type 8619 from Bürkert