A new amber glass furnace has gone into production at Beatson Clark after a £6.5m building project was completed.
The new PROmax switched-mode power supply units from Weidmüller are designed for users needing 'powerful power supplies for their machines and systems'.
- The automation of things – a report on robotics from Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 19 Nov 2014
- Efficiency gains are order of the day at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Rowan, 13 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- Invasa – Leibinger's novel balloon-style filler
Claire Rowan, 11 Nov 2014
- Two million jobs will be created in next eight years because of robots
John Rainer, Fanuc UK, 4 Nov 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Accurate level measurement of strongly foaming liquids in filling and bottling processes can now be achieved more reliably with the latest version of Sick's LFP Inox probe.
The Wensleydale Creamery (TWC), a cheesemaker based in the Yorkshire Dales, has introduced a new range of blended cheese taster packs.
Alex Nussem, director business development, digital printing, CMA Imaging, talks to Claire Rowan about the new Colorpack software and equipment for creating prototype packs in minutes.
- Mettler-Toledo shows off new product inspection technology at Emballage
- Case study: Tannourine Water increases production capacity with Sidel
- Cambridge Consultants use coffee machine technology for 'espresso' of beer
- Arla Foods Ingredients opens new lactose factory in Denmark
- Bosch wins German Packaging Award for two-in-one biscuit packaging system
- Viking Pump reveals new hygienic internal gear pumps
- PROmax switched-mode power supply units from Weidmüller
- Rinco Ultrasonics awarded US patents for film sealing technology
- Atlas Copco O-Box indicator system
- Eagle Product Inspection displays new technology at Pack Expo
- Fred Piercy appointed president & GM of R&B Plastics Machinery LLC
- GEA installs two poultry processing lines for Cargill in China