Valve interlocking equipment provider Smith Flow Control has demonstrated its 'specialist' versatility by developing a new interlock for use with diaphragm valves.
The new PROmax switched-mode power supply units from Weidmüller are designed for users needing 'powerful power supplies for their machines and systems'.
- Food industry at robotics tipping point
John Rainer, Fanuc UK, 26 Feb 2015
- Motor efficiency regulations
Claire Rowan, 28 Jan 2015
- Top tips for keeping your workforce safe when working alongside robots
Darren Whittall, Fanuc UK technical manager, 10 Dec 2014
- The automation of things – a report on robotics from Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 19 Nov 2014
- Efficiency gains are order of the day at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Rowan, 13 Nov 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Tetra Pak has launched its new automated Pasteurizer PF that offers effortless switching between hot- and ambient-filled products in the food processing sector.
Italian manufacturing equipment provider Sacmi has launched its new IPS 400 injection moulding preform press.
Juice maker Fruitapeel has invested £2.3m in high pressure processing (HPP) technology that will allow it extend the shelf life and preserve the flavour of its juice products.
- GEA's new freeze concentration technology 'lowers costs by up to 40%'
- Egemin installs automated warehouse system for Belgian chocolate supplier
- CS Labels to pilot 'groundbreaking' digital press technology from Xeikon
- European Water Care reveals ion-exchange cartridge water filter range
- Waste management equipment supplier launches new liquid food composter
- Keurig Green Mountain unveils Keurig Kold machine and brand partnerships
- New tubing could 'cut production costs and improve hygiene standards'
- Interview: High pressure processing the way forward, says Fruitapeel
- Eaton introduces lighting range for surface and recessed applications
- Bosch Packaging Technology launches new horizontal cartoning machine
- 'Bag-in-box' beer decarbonation system improves shelf life by nearly 2000%
- Plastics processing supplier Milacron invests €11m in Czech Republic sites