UK biscuit company Burton's Biscuit Company has announced a £14.75m investment in its manufacturing operation to support business growth.
Videojet Technologies has advanced its range of CO2 laser marking systems with the Videojet 3330 30-watt and the Videojet 3130 10-watt lasers.
- Pack Expo Las Vegas day three – a career in packaging
Jesus Luna-Lopez, 26 Sep 2013
- Day two of Pack Expo Las Vegas 2013
Jesus Luna-Lopez, 25 Sep 2013
- Pack Expo Las Vegas, day one – 'breathtaking technology'
Jesus Luna-Lopez, 24 Sep 2013
- Machinery innovation at Drinktec 2013
Andreas Exarheas, 20 Sep 2013
- My Drinktec 2013 highlights and impressions
Richard Hall, 20 Sep 2013
See more Manufacturing topics
Hewlett Packard's HP Indigo 20000 Digital Press is a 30in-wide digital web platform capable of producing flexible packaging, labels and shrink sleeves, on film or paper from 10-250 microns.
End-of-line packaging expert Linkx Packaging Systems has been appointed a 'System Partner' by Kuka Robotics.
Tetra Pak's A3/ Speed filling machine for Tetra Prisma Aseptic portion packs has been successfully deployed with its first customer, Mengniu, a leading Chinese dairy.
- Krones DecoType digital direct printing system
- Eagle Tall Pro XSDV dual view X-ray system
- Sick G10 super-quick mounting system
- Saint-Gobain extends Tygon S3 technology to portfolio of tubing solutions
- TG400 green laser by Technifor
- Husky Luxembourg celebrates 30th anniversary
- JBT FoodTech upgrades Double D Revorack Multi-Purpose Cooker
- JBT Corporation signs $5m sterilisation system contract
- Blendhub starts up new production centre in Spain for Premium Ingredients
- Videojet introduces advanced range of CO2 laser marking systems
- Thin Film Electronics enters into distribution agreement with PakSense
- All-plastic pallet from Orbis Corporation