GEA Wiegand has successfully commissioned the key equipment and distillation process technology for Pernod Ricard’s €100 million expansion project at the Irish distiller’s Midleton site.
The new PROmax switched-mode power supply units from Weidmüller are designed for users needing 'powerful power supplies for their machines and systems'.
- Top tips for keeping your workforce safe when working alongside robots
Darren Whittall, Fanuc UK technical manager, 10 Dec 2014
- The automation of things – a report on robotics from Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 19 Nov 2014
- Efficiency gains are order of the day at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Rowan, 13 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- Invasa – Leibinger's novel balloon-style filler
Claire Rowan, 11 Nov 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
At BrauBeviale, Claire Phoenix talked to Brittany-based ND Mac Systems’ Killian Delorme, about how the company’s new ‘smart’ under-counter dispensing system works.
Krones has incorporated the increasingly stringent requirements clients now stipulate for labelling technology in a standardised basic machine.
In the EquiTherm energy recovery system, brewery experts at Krones are offering a combination of the EcoPlus mash tun, energy storage tank and wort cooler.
- Interview with Petainer’s Annemieke Hartman Jemmet
- Interview: Manitowoc Multiplex blend-in-cup dispenser
- Smurfit Kappa opens new bag-in-box plant in Spain
- New amber glass furnace goes into production at Beatson Clark
- LFP Inox probe by Sick for accurate level measurement in dense foam
- Wensleydale Creamery launches taster pack range
- Alex Nussem explains the technology behind Colorpack software and equipment
- Mettler-Toledo shows off new product inspection technology at Emballage
- Case study: Tannourine Water increases production capacity with Sidel
- Cambridge Consultants use coffee machine technology for 'espresso' of beer
- Arla Foods Ingredients opens new lactose factory in Denmark
- Bosch wins German Packaging Award for two-in-one biscuit packaging system