Halo Beverages is set to launch BetterSweet Maple Water in the US.
Advetec, a UK specialist in the use of advanced environmental technologies for the treatment of solid and liquid organic waste, is launching an industrial scale Bio-Thermic Digester (BTD).
- Ukraine, grain and food security
Dr Richard Bryne, Harper Adams University, 25 Mar 2014
- Siemens Water Technologies becomes Evoqua
Claire Rowan, 30 Jan 2014
- Not all coconuts taste the same
Claire Phoenix, 20 Nov 2013
- How the FDA is policing your doughnuts
Dr John Moore, Venable LLP, 11 Nov 2013
- Machinery innovation at Drinktec 2013
Andreas Exarheas, 20 Sep 2013
See more Manufacturing topics
UK biscuit company Burton's Biscuit Company has announced a £14.75m investment in its manufacturing operation to support business growth.
Heartland Food Products Group, a producer and marketer of drink mixes and zero calorie sweeteners for consumer markets, will invest in its Indianapolis manufacturing plant.
BASF is building a world-scale plant for the production of specialty amines in Ludwigshafen. Startup of the facility with a total annual capacity of about 12,000 metric tonnes is scheduled for 2015.
- Mengniu orders three more Tetra Pak A3/ Speed filling machines
- Technip wins contract for Cargill’s new ethanol plant
- Coldpress founder Andrew Gibb on High Pressure Processing
- Increasing cheese production yields by up to 15%
- Saint-Gobain extends Tygon S3 technology to portfolio of tubing solutions
- SunOpta to expand aseptic processing and packaging operations in Modesto
- Princess Anne opens Coombe Castle’s new creamery
- JBT FoodTech upgrades Double D Revorack Multi-Purpose Cooker
- Dairygold Food Ingredients stirred soft cheese
- Over 60% of milk consumed in China is UHT, says new report
- Bosch Packaging Technology moves into Musashi site
- Tetra Pak net sales increase despite 'tough business environment'