Weltec Biopower (UK) Ltd has been granted the contract to extend the food waste AD plant in Dorset.
UK cheese producer and milk processor Wyke Farms welcomed Baroness Verma (parliamentary under secretary of state for energy and climate change) to officially open its £1m water recovery plant.
- Industry 4.0 – a significant evolution in manufacturing and industry
Steve Hughes, REO UK, 14 Aug 2014
- 3D printed ice cream courtesy of MIT
Bill Bruce, 25 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- ‘Offal’ labelling for halal and blood?
Peter Bennett, 24 Jun 2014
- Ukraine, grain and food security
Dr Richard Bryne, Harper Adams University, 25 Mar 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Arla Foods Ingredients is investing €38m in a new factory in Denmark to meet demand for whey protein hydrolysates.
Synlait Milk has received approval of its Risk Management Programme from the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) for its dry blending and consumer packaging plant.
With its new glycinates product line, BASF Animal Nutrition has demonstrated how to address future challenges in livestock feeding.
- Fonterra unveils China infant formula deal and $555m expansion
- Tetra Pak launches Tetra Alsafe for ESL
- How to reduce energy (and save money) in your beverage plant
- Blendhub opens its facilities for food companies to develop their products
- Premium Ingredients' Premitex XLN-14013 for recombined thick cream
- Royaan introduces oven snacks made with Crisp Sensation crumb coating
- AAK works with food manufacturers to support Saturated Fat Reduction Pledge
- Flötzinger Brewery inaugurates Krones bottling line
- Production begins at ArNoCo whey and lactose production facility
- How Klüber optimises lubrication for product safety and plant efficiency
- Cargill closes Milwaukee beef harvest facility due to tight cattle supply
- 3M Food Safety celebrates 30th anniversary of Petrifilm Plates