Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has become the first company to achieve a Low Energy Company (LEC) IT accreditation.
UK cheese producer and milk processor Wyke Farms welcomed Baroness Verma (parliamentary under secretary of state for energy and climate change) to officially open its £1m water recovery plant.
- Efficiency gains are order of the day at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Rowan, 13 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- Invasa – Leibinger's novel balloon-style filler
Claire Rowan, 11 Nov 2014
- Craft beers – why are they worrying the big brewers?
Claire Phoenix, 11 Nov 2014
- Two million jobs will be created in next eight years because of robots
John Rainer, Fanuc UK, 4 Nov 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Accurate level measurement of strongly foaming liquids in filling and bottling processes can now be achieved more reliably with the latest version of Sick's LFP Inox probe.
The Wensleydale Creamery (TWC), a cheesemaker based in the Yorkshire Dales, has introduced a new range of blended cheese taster packs.
According to a news release from general union GMB, official strike action will commence on 24 November for 270 GMB members employed by Haribo Confectionery in Pontefract.
- Mettler-Toledo shows off new product inspection technology at Emballage
- Arla Foods Ingredients opens new lactose factory in Denmark
- Barry Callebaut expands chocolate plant in Lodz
- Viking Pump reveals new hygienic internal gear pumps
- Abergavenny Fine Food Co targets 120% increase in goat's cheese products
- Napa Valley wine region bounces back with 'extraordinary' 2014 vintage
- Domino white paper clarifies regulations governing inks for food packaging
- DuPont takes major steps in emulsifier sustainability
- Vegemil UHT soy drink by Dr Chung's Food in SIG Combibloc carton
- Atlas Copco O-Box indicator system
- Work under way for £11m Universal Flexible Packaging factory
- Beer producers could benefit from gluten-free trend, says DSM