Hiperbaric has been announced as the sponsor of the 'Best juice or juice drink' category in FoodBev Media's World Beverage Innovation Awards 2015, now open for entry at www.FoodbevAwards.com.
UK cheese producer and milk processor Wyke Farms welcomed Baroness Verma (parliamentary under secretary of state for energy and climate change) to officially open its £1m water recovery plant.
- Food industry at robotics tipping point
John Rainer, Fanuc UK, 26 Feb 2015
- HPP and juice innovators
Claire Phoenix, 12 Feb 2015
- Naturally nutritious: HPP
Claire Phoenix, 11 Feb 2015
- Efficiency gains are order of the day at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Rowan, 13 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Claire Phoenix spoke with Jamie Rice, Sales and marketing director for Foodtrending and RTS Resource Ltd at Nutraformulate about growth in healthy ingredients.
AFC Cable Systems has launched a new range of liquid-tight conduits for food processing applications that "resist extremes in temperature and remain flexible".
Barry Callebaut has developed a new cocoa fermentation process inspired by Belgium's brewing sector that results in "improved, superior tasting chocolate".
- ExxonMobil collaborates on energy efficiency advice for manufacturers
- Davisco Foods increases protein production capacity 'tenfold'
- GEA TDS launches new aseptic dosing station
- Tetra Pak launches automated pasteuriser for both hot and ambient products
- GEA's new freeze concentration technology 'lowers costs by up to 40%'
- Digital labels specialist develops new digital heat transfer process
- New manufacturing process could produce chocolate using 10% less fat
- Suez Environnement acquires two water treatment companies
- EEF opens lean manufacturing academy for small to medium-sized businesses
- Columbus installs automated resource planning software for UK meat supplier
- Greencore saves £30,000 on gas bills with new Spirax system
- Case study: Aston Manor Cider uses riverside location to go green