For food or beverage manufacturers, safety is a vital concern of the business, but ensuring that individual food safety management systems fulfil on global best practices is a tough challenge.
UK cheese producer and milk processor Wyke Farms welcomed Baroness Verma (parliamentary under secretary of state for energy and climate change) to officially open its £1m water recovery plant.
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Industry 4.0 – a significant evolution in manufacturing and industry
Steve Hughes, REO UK, 14 Aug 2014
- 3D printed ice cream courtesy of MIT
Bill Bruce, 25 Jul 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
GEA Food Solutions has delivered, installed and commissioned two 1000mm wide processing lines for the new Cargill integrated poultry operation in Lai’an, in the Anhui province of China.
Krones is supplying two brewing lines, plus the entire process engineering for yeast, the cold section and the cleaning technology, plus the process control system for Paulaner’s new facility.
With the installation of two CFA 512 filling machines, Frischli is putting steps in place to enable it to launch a range of products in aseptic carton packs from SIG Combibloc.
- Videojet maximises Kettle Foods’ all-natural potato chip production
- Ampac receives IMS certification for dairy market
- Move to ban pesticides 'a threat to UK food security', say scientists
- RPC Bebo-Plastik starts using In-Mould Label Thermoforming in Bremervörde
- Nestlé opens water-efficient Cero Agua dairy factory in Mexico
- ADM to introduce D11LA cocoa powder at Gulfood Manufacturing
- Alfa Laval launches Arctigo industrial air coolers
- Gay Lea Foods acquires Hewitt's Dairy
- Case study: Interactive Coding Equipment helps Tattersett meet demand
- GEA to acquire Dutch cheese technology firm de Klokslag
- Nestlé Australia upgrades Purina PetCare factory, creating 100 new jobs
- Symrise opens vanilla production site in Madagascar