Döhler has developed a new manufacturing method that facilitates the production of gluten-free beer from barley or wheat bases.
UK cheese producer and milk processor Wyke Farms welcomed Baroness Verma (parliamentary under secretary of state for energy and climate change) to officially open its £1m water recovery plant.
- Plasma technology potential
Claire Rowan, 28 Apr 2015
- Food industry at robotics tipping point
John Rainer, Fanuc UK, 26 Feb 2015
- HPP and juice innovators
Claire Phoenix, 12 Feb 2015
- Naturally nutritious: HPP
Claire Phoenix, 11 Feb 2015
- Efficiency gains are order of the day at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Rowan, 13 Nov 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Italian food company Barilla and The Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO) have collaborated on the development of a prototype 3D pasta printer.
Collaboration agreement between Premium Ingredients Mexico and Treepak to jointly operate the first 'Portable Powder Blending' plant in Latin America.
Nascent will supply its SoPure brand of stevia extract to MycoTechnology for the production of an after taste-free stevia sweetener, after the two companies signed a joint agreement.
- Arla Foods Ingredients doubles production capacity for alpha-lactalbumin
- Konan Foods launches new range of ready meals using Micvac technology
- Hiperbaric sponsors juice category of World Beverage Innovation Awards 2015
- Podcast: Increasing demand for healthy ingredients
- AFC Cable Systems launches new line of flexible, liquid-tight conduits
- Cocoa fermentation leads to 'superior' chocolate, says Barry Callebaut
- ExxonMobil collaborates on energy efficiency advice for manufacturers
- Davisco Foods increases protein production capacity 'tenfold'
- GEA TDS launches new aseptic dosing station
- Tetra Pak launches automated pasteuriser for both hot and ambient products
- GEA's new freeze concentration technology 'lowers costs by up to 40%'
- Digital labels specialist develops new digital heat transfer process