EnWave Corporation has signed a commercial royalty-bearing license and a machine purchase order with Chilean fruit processor Natural Nutrition Limited.
UK cheese producer and milk processor Wyke Farms welcomed Baroness Verma (parliamentary under secretary of state for energy and climate change) to officially open its £1m water recovery plant.
- 3D printed ice cream courtesy of MIT
Bill Bruce, 25 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- ‘Offal’ labelling for halal and blood?
Peter Bennett, 24 Jun 2014
- Ukraine, grain and food security
Dr Richard Bryne, Harper Adams University, 25 Mar 2014
- Siemens Water Technologies becomes Evoqua
Claire Rowan, 30 Jan 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Hydrosol's new stabilising systems make it possible to produce analogues of pizza and feta cheese. Their ingredient combinations simplify production and reduce costs.
Mello is the UK's first and only range of raw, fresh melon juice. The functional drink has launched in Britain with listings in Whole Foods Market, Planet Organic and other independent stores.
The high-acquisition speed In-Sight Micro 1500 by Cognex Corporation is a compact, smart-camera vision system that achieves acquisition speeds greater than 200 frames per second (fps).
- South Caernarfon Creameries confirms £8.5m investment plan
- Jacquet-Brossard to launch 'premium' range of crispy crepes flakes
- Tate & Lyle to modernise US starch and corn sweetener plants
- Drosihn invests in SIG Combibloc filling machine for Tofutown
- Mettler-Toledo introduces L Series Pipeline metal detectors
- Bowman Ingredients to reach manufacturing milestone at blending plant
- Agropur concludes partnership agreement with Sobeys
- IWM signs distribution deal with Global Machinery and Supplies
- Richard Clothier from Wyke Farms talks about £1m water recovery plant
- Nestlé to adopt modular factories
- Dairy Crest and Fonterra team up to sell demineralised whey
- TNA opens office in Thailand