DuPont has unveiled an expanded range of its Holdbac Protective cultures range to target contamination in the mild acidic environments of cheese and fresh yogurt manufacture while maintaining flavour.
UK cheese producer and milk processor Wyke Farms welcomed Baroness Verma (parliamentary under secretary of state for energy and climate change) to officially open its £1m water recovery plant.
- Industry 4.0 – a significant evolution in manufacturing and industry
Steve Hughes, REO UK, 14 Aug 2014
- 3D printed ice cream courtesy of MIT
Bill Bruce, 25 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- ‘Offal’ labelling for halal and blood?
Peter Bennett, 24 Jun 2014
- Ukraine, grain and food security
Dr Richard Bryne, Harper Adams University, 25 Mar 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Sidel has supplied Aves Enerji Yag Ve Gida (a subsidiary of Aves AS) with a complete PET line for the production of edible oils.
One of France's largest milk producers is inspecting 10 million polypropylene bottles of infant formula a year using the new Ishida IX-GA-B3043 X-ray inspection system.
SunOpta will further expand its Modesto, California, aseptic processing and packaging operation.
- Suncream Dairies opens £900,000 factory development
- Weltec Biopower to extend Dorset food waste plant
- Arla Foods Ingredients invests €38m in whey protein hydrolysates factory
- Synlait Milk receives MPI approval for Risk Management Programme
- New glycinates product line from BASF Animal Nutrition
- Fonterra unveils China infant formula deal and $555m expansion
- Tetra Pak launches Tetra Alsafe for ESL
- How to reduce energy (and save money) in your beverage plant
- Blendhub opens its facilities for food companies to develop their products
- Premium Ingredients' Premitex XLN-14013 for recombined thick cream
- Royaan introduces oven snacks made with Crisp Sensation crumb coating
- AAK works with food manufacturers to support Saturated Fat Reduction Pledge