Alfa Laval has launched a new range of Arctigo industrial air coolers, which are suitable for a wide variety of applications.
UK cheese producer and milk processor Wyke Farms welcomed Baroness Verma (parliamentary under secretary of state for energy and climate change) to officially open its £1m water recovery plant.
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Industry 4.0 – a significant evolution in manufacturing and industry
Steve Hughes, REO UK, 14 Aug 2014
- 3D printed ice cream courtesy of MIT
Bill Bruce, 25 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Gay Lea Foods Co-operative Limited has reached an agreement to acquire Hewitt's Dairy, effective 1 November 2014.
Interactive Coding Equipment is helping fresh vegetable producer Tattersett Farms Partnership to maximise its production capabilities after the installation of two Zodiac thermal transfer printers.
GEA has signed an agreement to acquire de Klokslag in the Netherlands.
- Nestlé Australia upgrades Purina PetCare factory, creating 100 new jobs
- Symrise opens vanilla production site in Madagascar
- DelvoCheese CP-200 cultures for extended shelf life from DSM
- Synergy Flavours plans UK expansion and relocation
- Multicell Type 8619 from Bürkert
- Case study: Bosch supports Arla Foods in delivering on time
- PFM develops high-speed tray packing line for salad
- DuPont improves bake-off bread crispiness with PowerBake 4000
- PowerMax3500 slicer from Formax
- French's to launch chilled hot dog range in the UK
- Jake Norman on OAL Group's Steam Infusion technology
- OAL Group Steam Infusion technology wins PPMA Award