UK-based dairy ingredients supplier Meadow Cheese has launched a new Soft Cheese and Vegetable Oil blend that can be used in the manufacture of sauces, desserts and sandwich production.
A study published by the Institute of Food Technologists shows that the addition of oregano essential oils to sunflower seeds preserved their positive sensory attributes and freshness quality.
- Not all coconuts taste the same
Claire Phoenix, 20 Nov 2013
- How the FDA is policing your doughnuts
Dr John Moore, Venable LLP, 11 Nov 2013
- Machinery innovation at Drinktec 2013
Andreas Exarheas, 20 Sep 2013
- Finding ingenuity and innovation at Drinktec 2013
Claire Rowan, 20 Sep 2013
- Technology trends at Drinktec 2013
Bill Bruce, 27 Aug 2013
See more Manufacturing topics
Sunflower seeds and sunflower oils have been shown to decrease risk of cardiovascular disease as well as have potential beneficial effects on obesity, bone health and blood pressure.
Krones has purchased 100 % of the stock in HST Maschinenbau, a German company that designs and manufactures homogenisers and reciprocating pumps for the food and beverage industries.
Fonterra has announced board approval for a $235m investment into a new high-efficiency milk powder plant at its Pahiatua site in the Manawatu.
- Eriez Europe releases Xtreme Metal Detector
- TNA intelli-flav CLO 3 main line spray system
- Tetra Pak introduces new products for prepared foods production
- Tetra Vertico heat exchanger unit by Tetra Pak
- Sharp and OspreyDeepclean to develop equipment with built-in cleaning
- Purity Brewing launches Saddle Black craft beer
- Müller continues to make 'substantial progress' in UK and Ireland
- Farmers sign off on €20m sale of Wexford Creamery to Glanbia
- Tempo Beverages’ Goldstar unfiltered beer
- BASF signs contract to sell Vinuran PVC modifier business to Kaneka
- EU adopts guidance notes on the classification of colouring foods
- New poll reveals that red is the 'most challenging' colour to produce