A new three-year contract has been signed between Lucozade Ribena Suntory and Thatchers Cider that will see all the blackcurrants grown for Ribena in the UK pressed at Thatchers' mill in Somerset.
A study published by the Institute of Food Technologists shows that the addition of oregano essential oils to sunflower seeds preserved their positive sensory attributes and freshness quality.
- Siemens Water Technologies becomes Evoqua
Claire Rowan, 30 Jan 2014
- Not all coconuts taste the same
Claire Phoenix, 20 Nov 2013
- How the FDA is policing your doughnuts
Dr John Moore, Venable LLP, 11 Nov 2013
- Machinery innovation at Drinktec 2013
Andreas Exarheas, 20 Sep 2013
- Finding ingenuity and innovation at Drinktec 2013
Claire Rowan, 20 Sep 2013
See more Manufacturing topics
TNA has launched an automated continuous slurry mixing and application system for the snacking industry: Intelli-Flav CLS 3.
Israel's Algatechnologies has announced a more than 100% expansion of its production capacity of AstaPure brand natural astaxanthin.
Premium Ingredients, has obtained the FSSC-22000 certification, which ensures the safety of the perishable products processed by the company in its plants in Murcia, Spain.
- Barry Callebaut launches Power Flowers food colouring system
- Robotics industry sees rapid increase in manufacturing adoption
- Tomra laser sorting technology enhances pea quality at Birds Eye
- DSM's new patent guarantees absence of off-flavour in lactose-free dairy
- Novozymes LpHera alpha-amylase enzyme solution
- Amcol announces amended merger agreement with Imerys
- Fonterra's new processing site to produce Anchor UHT product in March
- Permaline U2 conveyor belt from Ammeraal Beltech
- Dynamic Energy Solutions completes solar project for Napoli Foods
- Radnor Hills opts for Krones BlowFill bloc
- JBT FoodTech signs $4m contract with bakery company
- Starfrost strikes supply deal with Milmeq