GEA Wiegand has successfully commissioned the key equipment and distillation process technology for Pernod Ricard’s €100 million expansion project at the Irish distiller’s Midleton site.
UK cheese producer and milk processor Wyke Farms welcomed Baroness Verma (parliamentary under secretary of state for energy and climate change) to officially open its £1m water recovery plant.
- Efficiency gains are order of the day at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Rowan, 13 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- Invasa – Leibinger's novel balloon-style filler
Claire Rowan, 11 Nov 2014
- Craft beers – why are they worrying the big brewers?
Claire Phoenix, 11 Nov 2014
- Two million jobs will be created in next eight years because of robots
John Rainer, Fanuc UK, 4 Nov 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Hanovia’s UV technology was named ‘Great British Product’ at the British Business Awards in Beijing.
In the EquiTherm energy recovery system, brewery experts at Krones are offering a combination of the EcoPlus mash tun, energy storage tank and wort cooler.
Hanovia global aftersales manager Diane White talks to Claire Phoenix about the company’s new PureLine UV disinfection range.
- Massimo Zanetti Beverage inaugurates first coffee roasting plant in Vietnam
- Coca-Cola Enterprises achieves Low Energy Company IT accreditation
- LFP Inox probe by Sick for accurate level measurement in dense foam
- Wensleydale Creamery launches taster pack range
- Union members to strike at Haribo Confectionery in Pontefract
- Mettler-Toledo shows off new product inspection technology at Emballage
- Arla Foods Ingredients opens new lactose factory in Denmark
- Barry Callebaut expands chocolate plant in Lodz
- Viking Pump reveals new hygienic internal gear pumps
- Abergavenny Fine Food Co targets 120% increase in goat's cheese products
- Napa Valley wine region bounces back with 'extraordinary' 2014 vintage
- Domino white paper clarifies regulations governing inks for food packaging