Caramel Equilibre is Cargill's newest edition to its chocolate portfolio, combining Belgian white chocolate with real dairy caramel.
- How much water does it really take to make a cup of coffee?
Richard Hall, 23 Apr 2013
- Milk beats soy
Richard Hall, 4 Apr 2013
- 1 in 5 French bottled waters ‘contain drugs or pesticides
Bill Bruce, 28 Mar 2013
- Horse meat: What's the big deal?
Rebecca Prescott, 8 Feb 2013
- Top 20 food and drink inventions of all time
Richard Hall, 16 Oct 2012
See more Manufacturing topics
New rotary stretch-blow-moulding machines from PET packaging technology specialist Sipa are faster, more versatile and run even more efficiently than their predecessors.
According to reports, Britvic plans to close its factory in Chelmsford in the UK, the city where the company was founded in the 19th Century, as part of a cost cutting plan.
Claire Phoenix talks to Geoff Collins, head of consumer marketing for Clasado, about prebiotics while at Vitafoods Europe 2013.
- Melitta Cafe de Europa Gourmet Single Cup Coffee
- Ajinomoto announces full-scale operation of umami seasonings plant
- BASF strengthens enzyme technology footprint with three transactions
- Kroger reveals production system that turns food waste into energy
- Lifeway Foods acquires Golden Guernsey dairy plant
- Biocatalysts launches fruit firming enzyme
- Synlait Milk considers listing on NZX Main Board
- Ausveg launches hotline for Australian vegetable growers
- Archer Daniels Midland opens soybean facility in Paraguay
- Oreo cookies to be made in the UK for the first time
- Post Holdings to acquire snacks business of Hearthside Food Solutions
- New bottling line for H&A Prestige at Lancashire site