Claire Rowan talks to Matt Harris, head of energy and compliance at EECO2, about his experiences with effective energy reduction.
UK cheese producer and milk processor Wyke Farms welcomed Baroness Verma (parliamentary under secretary of state for energy and climate change) to officially open its £1m water recovery plant.
- Industry 4.0 – a significant evolution in manufacturing and industry
Steve Hughes, REO UK, 14 Aug 2014
- 3D printed ice cream courtesy of MIT
Bill Bruce, 25 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- ‘Offal’ labelling for halal and blood?
Peter Bennett, 24 Jun 2014
- Ukraine, grain and food security
Dr Richard Bryne, Harper Adams University, 25 Mar 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
The Formulation Excellence Center of Blendhub Corp has expanded its services by opening its facilities in Spain, India and Mexico for the use of other food enterprises.
Premium Ingredients is presenting a new emulsifier and stabiliser system specially designed for recombined thick cream.
Royaan, a Crisp Sensation Holding licensee, has launched the first products made with its breakthrough crumb coating.
- AAK works with food manufacturers to support Saturated Fat Reduction Pledge
- Flötzinger Brewery inaugurates Krones bottling line
- Production begins at ArNoCo whey and lactose production facility
- How Klüber optimises lubrication for product safety and plant efficiency
- Cargill closes Milwaukee beef harvest facility due to tight cattle supply
- 3M Food Safety celebrates 30th anniversary of Petrifilm Plates
- Chobani still prevented from selling in the UK as 'Greek yogurt'
- Norman McCallum recognised with Nantwich Show Cheese Industry Award
- Muntons to invest £5.4m in anaerobic digestion plant
- Dinnissen hygienic solution for filling Big Bags with baby milk powder
- EnWave signs commercial licence with Chile's Natural Nutrition
- Hydrosol stabilising systems for recombined pizza and feta cheese