Eagle Product Inspection has taken its image analysis software SimulTask Pro to the next level of product inspection.
The recent halal food 'scandals' and reports of the presence of blood serums and offal in meat product tests serve to highlight several issues for the food and drink industry.
- ‘Offal’ labelling for halal and blood?
Peter Bennett, 24 Jun 2014
- Preparing successful clinical studies
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2013
- Machinery innovation at Drinktec 2013
Andreas Exarheas, 20 Sep 2013
- Technology trends at Drinktec 2013
Bill Bruce, 27 Aug 2013
- 1 in 5 French bottled waters ‘contain drugs or pesticides
Bill Bruce, 28 Mar 2013
See more Manufacturing topics
The high-acquisition speed In-Sight Micro 1500 by Cognex Corporation is a compact, smart-camera vision system that achieves acquisition speeds greater than 200 frames per second (fps).
The Vitae Naturals range of plant sterols and plant sterol esters under the brand Vitasterol has achieved self-affirmed GRAS (generally recognised as safe) status.
The latest round of industry and European Union (EU) testing has found no horse meat DNA in meat products at or above the 1% reporting threshold.
- General Mills inaugurates innovation, technology & quality centre in China
- Kazuo Kawamura from Meiji talks about the Japanese dairy market
- Mettler-Toledo introduces L Series Pipeline metal detectors
- New RTR-574-H wireless data logger by T&D Corporation
- Exova appoints Dionisis Theodosis as head of chemistry
- Nestlé to adopt modular factories
- JBT Corporation purchases ICS Solutions business from Stork
- Macphie of Glenbervie and Censis complete microwave sensors trial
- Study reveals how many suffer from food poisoning in the UK each year
- RPC Containers Corby produces multilayer polypropylene bottle for Vegenat
- Naturex cherry-based antioxidants and curing enhancers for meat & poultry
- Corbion Purac launches vinegar solutions to inhibit Listeria growth