Scientists at the James Hutton Institute have cast doubt on the wisdom and the benefit of the European Union's aim to restrict the use of a range of pesticides.
Ensuring worker safety should be the prime consideration in all robot applications, especially when humans and robots may need to share the same workspace.
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Top 5 things that go wrong with electric motors
Jonathan Wilkins, European Automation, 7 Aug 2014
- ‘Offal’ labelling for halal and blood?
Peter Bennett, 24 Jun 2014
- Preparing successful clinical studies
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2013
- Machinery innovation at Drinktec 2013
Andreas Exarheas, 20 Sep 2013
See more Manufacturing topics
Food packaging and processing solutions specialist TNA has introduced the new Hyper-Detect 5 Metal Detector.
NSF International has added two members to its global food safety leadership team: David Richardson and Serban Teodoresco.
The new Sick W2S family delivers powerful sub-miniature photoelectric positioning sensing for difficult packaging materials (even matt black).
- Food businesses advised to increase surveillance on walnuts
- Case study: Bosch supports Arla Foods in delivering on time
- Faerch Plast launches world's first ovenable CPET skin pack
- CMB Engineering expands can-making Academy
- Loma CW3 Compact Combination Checkweighing and Metal Detection units
- SKF launches food-grade lubricants
- Sick launches versatile miniature capacitive proximity sensor
- HEPA-lite cleanroom unit to be unveiled at Interplas 2014
- Festo’s MPA-C valve terminal meets IP69K requirements
- DuPont unveils solutions to spoilage in cheese and yogurt manufacture
- R-Biopharm Rhône helps Malaysian government officials test for mycotoxins
- Rocol adds Detex metal detectable caps on all grease cartridges