Merivon fungicide from BASF has received registration for use on pome and stone fruit in New York.
Cargill has inaugurated its newly expanded European Research and Development Centre in Vilvoorde, Belgium. The expansion is the result of an €8m investment in line with the highest technological and food safety standards.
- Preparing successful clinical studies
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2013
- Machinery innovation at Drinktec 2013
Andreas Exarheas, 20 Sep 2013
- Technology trends at Drinktec 2013
Bill Bruce, 27 Aug 2013
- 1 in 5 French bottled waters ‘contain drugs or pesticides
Bill Bruce, 28 Mar 2013
- Beware ice and lemon with drinks
Richard Hall, 28 Mar 2013
See more Manufacturing topics
Scotland's R-Biopharm Rhône has further expanded its global reach with a new sister company in India that will act as a gateway to wider Asian markets.
A 29% rise in voluntary product safety notifications indicates that more companies than ever are taking their products off the market themselves.
Eagle Product Inspection has designed new innovations to be showcased at Interpack 2014 in Dusseldorf in May.
- Andy McClure discusses Jacobi Carbon's coconut shell activated carbon
- Heinz selects DataMan barcode reader from Olympus Automation and Cognex
- Elga PureLab Chorus laboratory water purification system
- Nestlé opens food safety research centre in Beijing
- Harish Sinha from Ash Scientific talks about the GA2100 system
- Chr Hansen launches Betastar 4D antibiotic residue test kit
- Bio-Thermic Digester processes 33 tonnes of organic food waste a day
- BASF shuts Ludwigshafen plant following fire caused by 'equipment failure'
- Food Standards Australia NZ invites comments on food from GM cotton line
- Cargill inaugurates €8m expansion of European R&D hub in Belgium
- Implementing an effective water management strategy
- Nizo determines genes responsible for growth in specific carbon sources