Campden BRI has invested in a new micro-computed tomography scanner, which it will use to expand its offering of food analysis and imaging.
Ensuring worker safety should be the prime consideration in all robot applications, especially when humans and robots may need to share the same workspace.
- Hygienic magnetic separation
Claire Rowan, 27 Mar 2015
- Top tips for keeping your workforce safe when working alongside robots
Darren Whittall, Fanuc UK technical manager, 10 Dec 2014
- The automation of things – a report on robotics from Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 19 Nov 2014
- Efficiency gains are order of the day at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Rowan, 13 Nov 2014
- Two million jobs will be created in next eight years because of robots
John Rainer, Fanuc UK, 4 Nov 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Claire Rowan spoke with Ben Deefholts, of Buehler Sortex about the benefits of sorting technology
Versaperm has launched a new carbon dioxide permeability meter, which can detect levels of the gas to an accuracy in the parts per million range.
American Dryer has developed its eXtremeAir Cold Plasma Clean technology that is "prove to actively kill germs" in 99.6% of cases.
- Loma Systems develops compact x-ray inspection machine
- EFSA establishes safe levels of erythritol use in non-alcoholic beverages
- Diagnostic kits 'offer potential solution' to nuts-in-spices scandal
- Newly launched Food Quality Alliance offers 'essential services' to members
- New tubing could 'cut production costs and improve hygiene standards'
- Tetra Pak promotes best practice for cleaning in place
- EFSA unveils two-year priorities
- Linde Gases launches 'unique' in-production packaging defect detector
- Government food fraud unit 'encouraging' – diagnostics kit manufacturer
- New UV germicidal tube units provide rapid disinfection for food processors
- Food X-ray manufacturer launches power-efficient model
- Greencore saves £30,000 on gas bills with new Spirax system