Augmenting Festo's 'Clean Design' portfolio, the MPA-C valve terminal sets a new industry standard by meeting the requirements for protection class IP69K and CRC4.
Ensuring worker safety should be the prime consideration in all robot applications, especially when humans and robots may need to share the same workspace.
- Top 5 things that go wrong with electric motors
Jonathan Wilkins, European Automation, 7 Aug 2014
- ‘Offal’ labelling for halal and blood?
Peter Bennett, 24 Jun 2014
- Preparing successful clinical studies
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2013
- Machinery innovation at Drinktec 2013
Andreas Exarheas, 20 Sep 2013
- Technology trends at Drinktec 2013
Bill Bruce, 27 Aug 2013
See more Manufacturing topics
DuPont has unveiled an expanded range of its Holdbac Protective cultures range to target contamination in the mild acidic environments of cheese and fresh yogurt manufacture while maintaining flavour.
Scottish science company R-Biopharm Rhône has been asked to help Malaysian government officials test milk and milk products for mycotoxins.
Food grade lubricants specialist Rocol has added safety dimensions to its Foodlube product range with the introduction of Detex metal detectable caps on all grease cartridges.
- Ecolab Hybrid line uses new foam technology for more efficient cleaning
- Super compact X5 Spacesaver X-ray by Loma Systems
- Ishida X-ray provides extra layer of security for Candia bottled baby milk
- Chlorine vs chloramine for carbon filtration
- Sick TranspaTect sensor for clear material inspection
- R-Biopharm Rhône to train Chinese delegation in testing for contaminants
- Synlait Milk receives MPI approval for Risk Management Programme
- Merck Millipore launches EZ-Fit Filtration Unit
- Putting safety first when working with robots
- Hanovia wins Chinese innovation award
- How Klüber optimises lubrication for product safety and plant efficiency
- Campden BRI opens new laboratory for food composition activities