Molson Coors is launching a full brand redesign of its Carling British Cider range to boost its position as a premium, modern cider.
Innovation in packaging is a major influencer on consumer purchasing decisions, according to new research by Pelican Communications.
- How brands can profit in Latin America as consumer confidence increases
Eduardo Tomiya, Millward Brown, 9 Oct 2014
- Are no-frills supermarkets rewriting the rulebook of food retailing?
Lloyd Harris, Warwick Business School, 30 Sep 2014
- How to increase fresh produce consumption by understanding the shopper
John Nevens, 22 Sep 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
- World Beverage Innovation Awards – a win, win platform
Eli Farragi, 9 Sep 2014
The British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA), which represents the soft drinks industry in the UK, has held a parliamentary event to highlight efforts to improve sustainability in the soft drinks sector
Frijj, the UK's number one flavoured milk brand from Dairy Crest, will undergo a packaging refresh and logo reinvigoration across its core range of 471ml packs this October.
UK snack brand Tyrrells will celebrate the festive season with the launch of Merry Crisp-mas Crisps.
- Authenticity is a 'key driver' in the UK market for ethnic foods
- ADBA's Charlotte Morton talks about why the association changed its name
- Disney to sell Spider-Man and Frozen branded bags of apples
- BrewDog Pumpkin Head Ale
- Report: UK uses liquid water enhancers at home rather than on-the-go
- MasterCard & Zwipe launch world’s first biometric contactless payment card
- Bath Ales introduces Gem Aqua Vitae
- Butterkist launches price marked packs
- Apple Pay goes live on Monday, 20 October
- Yogurt is New York’s official state snack
- Anti-dairy experts failing increasingly to stick to the facts
- Mike's Hard Lemonade Co introduces 'Crafted to Remove Gluten' label