In Canada, Heinz has launched a new, better tasting yellow mustard, claiming that its ketchup "has been with the wrong mustard for years".
Innovation in packaging is a major influencer on consumer purchasing decisions, according to new research by Pelican Communications.
- Beverage as art
Richard Hall, 9 Apr 2015
- Soft drink brands need more effective insights into their consumers
Leigh Morris, Bonamy Finch, 1 Apr 2015
- What a tonic for water
Richard Hall, 24 Mar 2015
- How do consumers perceive language on pack?
Claire Phoenix, 18 Mar 2015
- Suppliers need to embrace range reviews as multiples battle for stand-out
John Nevens, 10 Mar 2015
Unilever has launched a new £1m marketing campaign for its Colman's British food brand, building on the themes in previous advertisements from the brand.
As part of its latest promotional campaign, gin brand Hendrick's is offering the chance to win a flight in its 130ft-long branded airship, which it claims resembles a 'flying cucumber'.
Alpen has enlisted television personality Amanda Holden as its new brand ambassador, as it prepares to embark on a new £1m marketing campaign.
- Oil brand Crisp 'n Dry launches new on-pack promotional campaign
- Crosse & Blackwell teams up with Butlin's for holiday giveaway promotion
- Ginsters launches microwavable breakfast products for busy morning shoppers
- Carlsberg gives away free beer in 'probably' the best campaign in the world
- Magnum launches new pink raspberry and black espresso ice cream flavours
- Santa Maria launches new 'taste guarantee' marketing campaign
- Britvic launches new television advertising campaign for Robinsons
- Hellmann's utilises consumer endorsements as part of £4m marketing campaign
- Mountain Dew releases videos for 'Do the Dew' global brand campaign
- United Biscuits extends McVitie's campaign to promote DeliChoc launch
- Co-operative Food launches digital campaign to showcase Easter egg range
- VIDEO: Winners and Finalists of the 2015 World Food Innovation Awards