Coca-Cola is celebrating 100 years of its iconic Contour Bottle with a new advertising campaign called ‘I’ve kissed…’
Innovation in packaging is a major influencer on consumer purchasing decisions, according to new research by Pelican Communications.
- The difference between winning and losing – fitness brands in 2015
Tim Clyde, The Minimart, 26 Feb 2015
- Raise a toast to more effective research on UK's love affair with prosecco
Leigh Morris, Bonamy Finch, 23 Feb 2015
- How animals sell beer and cider
Claire Phoenix, 19 Feb 2015
- Shower with Greek yogurt
Richard Hall, 17 Feb 2015
- Who thinks these up?
Richard Hall, 12 Feb 2015
Brand ambassador David Beckham has helped to launch a pop-up marketing event for single grain Scotch whisky brand Haig Club, to be held in a London park.
Pasty maker Proper Cornish has embarked on an innovative on-site campaign targeted towards the student demographic, as it seeks to increase engagement with its revamped product portfolio.
Fairtrade chocolate brand Madécasse will mark Fairtrade Fortnight with a new tasting campaign, after sales of Fairtrade products falls for the first time.
- Seriously Strong invests £5m on new pack design and marketing campaign
- Infographic: teenage consumer research highlights importance of packaging
- Judging panel announced for IFE World Food Innovation Awards
- iPro Sport names England cricket duo as new drinks brand ambassadors
- Deborah Meaden talks about investing in good food and drink business ideas
- Global malt industry booming, despite stagnant Latin American market
- Tetra Pak sponsors IFE World Food Innovation Awards
- Italy's leading wine brand reveals new on-pack promotion to drive UK sales
- Pret a Manger launches travelling sampling campaign
- Herbal tea brand launches new point-of-sale campaign
- United Biscuits invests £3m in on-pack competition and advertisement
- KFC launches new marketing campaigns to celebrate 50 years in the UK