Budweiser has revived its limited edition pack design and in-store campaign ahead of the summer barbecuing season.
Innovation in packaging is a major influencer on consumer purchasing decisions, according to new research by Pelican Communications.
- Meat versus veg – men versus women
Claire Phoenix, 20 May 2015
- Great brands ask questions
Alison Taylor, Ziggurat Brands, 18 May 2015
- Why marketing to the middle matters
Alastair Whiteley, Hornall Anderson, 29 Apr 2015
- Mio, Mjo and now Mia – branding around 'me'
Richard Hall, 28 Apr 2015
- Beverage as art
Richard Hall, 9 Apr 2015
Unilever has launched a £3.3m marketing campaign for its Stork with butter blend, including a new television advertisement.
Frozen food retailer Iceland has launched its new Power of Frozen television advertising campaign, which advocates the benefits derived from freezing food.
A new survey conducted in Ireland has shown the areas of grocery shopping that consumers are willing to spend more, or seeking to spend less on every week.
- Douwe Egberts collaborates with designer Orla Kiely on limited edition jars
- Coca-Cola extends Share a Coke campaign with braille cans for the blind
- Middle Sister wine receives a makeover
- Nestlé teams up with YouTube on 'largest wrapper redesign' ever
- PepsiCo and Usher's new video campaign is literally out-of-this-world
- Gallery: Photos from Vitafoods 2015
- Kopparberg invests £5m in fruit cider summer marketing campaign
- Arla launches interactive smartphone campaign for Big Milk
- Branston and Pilgrims Choice join forces for cheese and pickle pairing
- Fisherman's Friend seeks to associate brand with annual Strongman race
- Ocean Spray sponsors colourful marathon The Color Run
- Forest Stewardship Council reveals new global brand and visual identity