UK bottled water brand Volvic has teamed up with Tough Mudder to 'bring Volcanicity to life in the UK' for the first time under a new creative territory, 'Have you got the bottle?'.
Nestlé has published a 'food reputation map' that shows how people feel about a particular product, culinary raw material or food group.
- Tic Tac fan pack creation
Claire Phoenix, 24 Apr 2014
- Dom Joly cracks jokes on Big & Fresh eggs
Claire Phoenix, 17 Apr 2014
- Interview with Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy
Shaun Weston, 16 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Food & drink companies should engage more with social media
Shaun Weston, 31 Mar 2014
The Subway brand has signed a multi-year commitment with Liverpool Football Club. Under the agreement, the Subway brand will become Liverpool FC's 'Official Training Food' partner.
Coca-Cola recently celebrated the opening of new Consumer Interaction Centers (CICs) in Latin America.
Just Juice is launching a limited edition orange, mango and lime 'Brazil blend' juice drink in May, to capitalise on the interest in all things Brazilian this summer in the run-up to the World Cup.
- Köld Frozen Cocktails, designed by Slice
- M&M's celebrate Star Wars Day on May 4th
- Lipton Ice Tea is rebranded for the UK market
- EFBW social media award 2014 judging panel announced
- Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy talks about sports nutrition
- Ugo Foods reveals new packaging designs for 2014
- New Pepsi Max Football campaign features Messi, Agüero and van Persie
- Rexam produces football cans for Carlsberg Denmark
- Voluntary recalls and notifications on the rise
- Analysis of the free-from foods market in 2014 by Innova Market Insights
- Photos from the 10th InnoBev Global Soft Drinks Congress
- Unilever spends £13m to celebrate Magnum's 25th birthday