Unilever's savoury spread brand Marmite has extended its controversial "End Neglect" television campaign with the launch of a 24-hour helpline and new advertisement.
Innovation in packaging is a major influencer on consumer purchasing decisions, according to new research by Pelican Communications.
- Road narrows for French ‘drive’ retailers
Richard Hall, 8 Jan 2015
- The sugar shift
Andreas Exarheas, 18 Dec 2014
- Spilt milk for Coke?
Richard Hall, 16 Dec 2014
- Healthy vending – helping to combat our obesity crisis
Independent health consultant Dr Sally Norton, 3 Dec 2014
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
Research from Datamonitor Consumer has suggested that coconut water consumption will reach 25m litres in the UK and 4bn litres in the whole world in 2015.
Independent drinks manufacturer Halewood International has launched a Chinese folklore-inspired marketing campaign based on the eight immortals for its Tsingtao brand of beer.
A study by the British Heart Foundation has found that more than 70% of parents were pressurised by their children into buying junk food that they had seen advertised on television.
- Diet Coke unveils 'spontaneous' advertising campaign
- Sylvester Stallone is face of new Warburtons campaign
- S.Pellegrino embarks on mission to discover talented young chefs
- Interview: Appy Food and Drinks – Multi-vitamin fruit drink for kids
- Lazy Jack's American cider announces Super Bowl campaign
- Coca-Cola commences sponsorship agreement with London Eye
- Protein 'fad' becoming long-term trend, say market researchers
- Interview: Brocks Chocs – Britain’s youngest chocolatier
- KitKat Toffee Treat will coincide with £10m marketing campaign
- Danone Actimel launches new UK ad campaign for adults
- Danone Actimel adds 'monster bottles' for kids
- LowLow ready meals launches new marketing campaign