International branding agency bluemarlin has designed special limited packaging for Lindeman’s Nordic 3 litre boxed wine for the 2014 winter festive season.
Innovation in packaging is a major influencer on consumer purchasing decisions, according to new research by Pelican Communications.
- The sugar shift
Andreas Exarheas, 18 Dec 2014
- Spilt milk for Coke?
Richard Hall, 16 Dec 2014
- Healthy vending – helping to combat our obesity crisis
Independent health consultant Dr Sally Norton, 3 Dec 2014
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
Claire Phoenix spoke with executive director João Sampaio on creating brands with international appeal.
All-natural Amor Sport pH+ energy water is pH levelled, purified and infused with electrolytes to provide athletes with an isotonic form of hydration.
Claire Phoenix questioned Global insights director Garth Viegas after he spoke at this year's InnoBev Global Soft Drinks Congress in Portugal.
- Hershey to launch first ever 3D printed chocolate exhibit
- My top 10 experiences in the F&B industry, in 2014
- Cow & Gate ‘Friends’ savoury vegetable pouches
- MYX Fusions Moscato
- Coca-Cola Enterprises brings recycling element to iconic Christmas truck
- BSDA response to Children’s Food Campaign calling for a sugary drinks duty
- UK ice cream ‘under threat’ from EU, says Ice Cream Alliance
- Tetra Pak’s Michela Vallalta: intelligence on consumers in emerging markets
- WKND anti-hangover alcoholic drink
- Pearlfisher partners with Mondelēz International to create Cadbury Glow
- BrewDog announces partnership with Joe & Seph’s
- Mondelez reveals results of mobile marketing programme with tech startups