Talking water fountain in New York encourages consumers to ‘Drink Up’.
New research commissioned by customer service specialists Kana Software, A Verint Company, suggests poor customer service is eroding consumer loyalty and confidence in retail brands.
- Will brand giants such as Starbucks capitalise on 'independent' thinking?
Shaun Weston, 29 Aug 2014
- Russian apple import ban benefits Polish cider production
Adam Bogacz, AKB Consulting, 19 Aug 2014
- Retailers have been slow to develop the halal food market
Omaid Hiwaizi, Geometry Global, 19 Aug 2014
- Inactivity, not calorie consumption, behind rising obesity in the UK
Bill Bruce, 19 Aug 2014
- Does Greek yogurt have to come from Greece?
Jeremy Pennant, D Young & Co, 11 Aug 2014
This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including Müller Rice Remix, Rachel's Organic Divine Chocolate Pot and Halloween M&M's.
In the US, Chobani has announced its latest ‘limited batch’ yogurts – apple cinnamon and pumpkin spice.
Wyke Farms, the UK’s largest independent cheese producer and milk processor, is about to launch its autumn media campaign.
- A gallery of new drinks for August 2014
- Kylie Minogue launches Coke's Glaceau Smartwater in London
- Sinebrychoff Brewery and Taxi Studio relaunch Kurko
- Wall's Lipton Crush by Unilever, designed by Bluemarlin
- Dragons' Den winner releases Marmite board games
- Onken introduces UK’s first crowd sourced yogurt
- Candy: world’s first confectionery-focused food 3D printer
- Jones Soda peanut butter and jelly soda
- Starbucks trials mobile trucks on three US college campuses
- Coca-Cola Life arrives in UK stores – the first new Coke product in 8 years
- Birds Eye unveils new logo and packaging
- Haughton Honey