A brewery based on the Isle of Skye in Scotland, which is experiencing a growing demand for its award winning beers, is to expand into new markets around the world.
Innovation in packaging is a major influencer on consumer purchasing decisions, according to new research by Pelican Communications.
- Do you still love anyone enough to give them your last Rolo?
Shaun Weston, 23 Oct 2014
- How brands can profit in Latin America as consumer confidence increases
Eduardo Tomiya, Millward Brown, 9 Oct 2014
- Are no-frills supermarkets rewriting the rulebook of food retailing?
Lloyd Harris, Warwick Business School, 30 Sep 2014
- How to increase fresh produce consumption by understanding the shopper
John Nevens, 22 Sep 2014
- Should we trust someone who doesn't eat cake?
Shaun Weston, 18 Sep 2014
London craft brewer, Meantime Brewing Company, is to launch a brand new beer made using hops grown on their urban hop farm.
Carl Kühne KG has bolstered its range of barbecue sauces, using tried and tested 250ml polypropylene bottles from RPC Kutenholz.
London based Lickalix has launched a crowdfunding campaign on Crowdcube to help it raise £225,000 towards the national expansion of its gourmet ice lolly business.
- Biscuiteers creates DC Comics Super Heroes range following Warner Bros deal
- Top 5 trends in food and beverage for 2015
- 70% of people believe they're not as healthy as previous generations
- Diet Coke's two million unique bottle designs in Israel
- Rebecca Asseline becomes global brand ambassador for Courvoisier
- A gallery of new drinks for October 2014
- Cadbury’s discontinues chocolate coins ahead of Christmas
- RC Cola on international expansion and innovative marketing strategies
- Crosse & Blackwell makes further investment to promote soup range
- MGO Manuka Honey by Family Foods
- Diageo creates winter spirits serve kit to drive Christmas sales
- Warburtons announces two-year partnership with BHF