US-based Prairie Farms has launched a new Halloween Favorites milk line that will only be available until 31 October 2014.
Innovation in packaging is a major influencer on consumer purchasing decisions, according to new research by Pelican Communications.
- World Beverage Innovation Awards – a win, win platform
Eli Farragi, 9 Sep 2014
- Is craft beer changing the codes of branding?
Steve Osborne, 6 Sep 2014
- Curb your enthusiasm for packaging evolution and revolution
Adrian Collins, Ziggurat Brands, 6 Sep 2014
- Preparing for the 15th Speciality & Fine Food Fair in London
Shaun Weston, 3 Sep 2014
- Will brand giants such as Starbucks capitalise on 'independent' thinking?
Shaun Weston, 29 Aug 2014
In the US, Jones Soda Co is bringing back its Halloween-themed 8oz sodas, which will return to the shelves of Target locations nationwide.
After an international tour of Denmark, Holland and New York, premium cheese brand Castello has opened its first UK pop-up store.
To celebrate the change of season, Southern Comfort is introducing Gingerbread Spice to its flavoured liqueur portfolio.
- CaféPod special edition Nespresso-compatible capsules celebrates Friends
- London Eye to turn red for new sponsor Coca-Cola
- Social media determines new design for James White apple juice
- Central England Co-Operative becomes first retailer to sell iPro Sport
- US supermarkets and ABA launch anti-bottle deposit campaign
- Coke brings back discontinued Surge brand thanks to lobbying fans
- Philadelphia redesign launches across Europe
- Sarson's invests in retro-style ad campaign for 2014-15
- Carte D'Or Cinnamon Biscuit Ice Cream from Unilever UK
- Customer service remains a key priority for business
- Müllerlight introduces limited edition Julien Macdonald yogurt pots
- Burger King Japan unveils black burger