Princes is set to launch new on-pack promotions across its canned fruit and meat products this summer.
Shaun Weston just found out that the England football team cost UK supermarkets up to £55m in lost sales over the two weeks since they were unceremoniously booted out of the 2014 World Cup.
- How to set up a bottled water plant
Claire Phoenix, 31 Jul 2014
- How to maximise 'shelf shout' with retail-ready packaging
Mark Ryan, TRM Packaging, 29 Jul 2014
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- Free Evian helps Tube travellers beat dehydration
Shaun Weston, 23 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
Moldova-based juice maker Orhei-Vit JSC has updated its Vita Premium juice range.
South Africa's Chill Beverages International has partnered with golfer Ernie Els to launch a new range of Big Easy sparkling iced teas.
This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in July 2014, including Spooky Jaffa Cakes, Müller Bliss Corner and Just Enough of a (Very) Good Thing.
- Brits are becoming cider snobs, says National Association of Cider Makers
- Three fitness influencers become first ambassadors of Essentia Water
- Hanovia sponsors water category of World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014
- The Tomato Stall undergoes rebrand for Isle of Wight tomato-based products
- Refreshed Bonfire Cake range joins old favourites from McVitie's for 2014
- Austria Juice sponsors juice category in World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Refreshed Schweppes packaging for on-trade by Coca‑Cola Enterprises
- O-I sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards
- SmartSeal sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014
- Melissa Bermudez becomes Xyience marketing assistant
- TY KU creates Davos Brands
- Tennent’s Lager Machine tests 'banter' levels in Glasgow