United Biscuits has introduced an alpaca into its McVitie's Sweeet cast of characters, as it prepares to launch a Belgian chocolate biscuit into the UK.
Innovation in packaging is a major influencer on consumer purchasing decisions, according to new research by Pelican Communications.
- What a tonic for water
Richard Hall, 24 Mar 2015
- How do consumers perceive language on pack?
Claire Phoenix, 18 Mar 2015
- Suppliers need to embrace range reviews as multiples battle for stand-out
John Nevens, 10 Mar 2015
- The difference between winning and losing – fitness brands in 2015
Tim Clyde, The Minimart, 26 Feb 2015
- Raise a toast to more effective research on UK's love affair with prosecco
Leigh Morris, Bonamy Finch, 23 Feb 2015
Convenience retailer The Co-operative Food has launched a new digital campaign to showcase its range of Loved by Us own-brand Easter eggs.
This video shows every entry in each of the 16 categories and reveals the finalists and winners.
The finalists and winners of the IFE World Food Innovation Awards 2105 – sponsored by Tetra Pak – were announced today at a special awards ceremony at IFE in London.
- Ben & Jerry's announces annual ice cream giveaway with new video
- Parrot Bay launches £2m marketing campaign aimed at women
- Popchips collaborates with illustrator on digital artwork campaign
- IFE World Food Awards – snacking innovation trends
- Branston launches new 'chutney mountain' television advertisement
- 'No evidence' that ban on junk food television advertising would work
- Short film series will 'attract the next generation' of industry innovators
- Bell's whisky to support veterans' charity with barrel-rolling campaign
- Coca-Cola introduces single brand for entire product portfolio
- Jägermeister launches 'unique' campaign to celebrate brand's heritage
- ‘I’ve kissed...’ campaign celebrates Coca-Cola Contour Bottle centenary
- David Beckham helps to open Haig Club pop-up bar marketing campaign