Ethical chocolate company Divine Chocolate has launched its hotly anticipated Easter range, but more importantly it's the latest ambassador for the UK government's 'Business is Great' campaign.
Mila Kunis has joined the Jim Beam family as a global partner and spokesperson, and will play a leading role in Jim Beam's new Make History multimedia brand campaign.
- Famous 'Got Milk?' campaign is here to stay (at least in California)
Shaun Weston, 3 Mar 2014
- The sensory challenge – my day with MMR
Claire Phoenix, 28 Feb 2014
- Ella’s Kitchen creates the world’s first edible forest
Shaun Weston, 25 Feb 2014
- Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed shares tips on how to start a business
Claire Phoenix, 21 Feb 2014
- Identifying growth opportunities by understanding your consumer
Deborah Sleep, Engage Research, 19 Feb 2014
McDonald's has launched a campaign to give away free fruit across Europe.
The Hain Celestial Group has refreshed its packaging for the Terra brand of root vegetable chips.
Shaun Weston talks to Bill Bruce and Andreas Exarheas about the recent Packaging Innovations show at Birmingham NEC, discussing new technology and innovations, and journalistic frustrations!
- Justice League characters on collectible Big G cereal boxes
- Britvic unveils new label design for Juicy Drench
- Mondelez and Facebook form global strategic partnership
- Top 10 new products and innovations on FoodBev.com, February 2014
- Maynards Discovery Patch Animals
- How to enter the 2014 World Dairy Innovation Awards
- DS Waters changes name to DS Services of America
- Mondelez launches employee-driven Prankstr and Betabox mobile platforms
- Cartils as winning design partner for Acqua Panna
- A gallery of new drinks for February 2014
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, February 2014
- Party Footballs from Fox's Biscuits, for the 2014 World Cup