According to IBWA, bottled water is a small and efficient water user that spares people of billions of calories when they choose to drink water over other packaged drinks.
Innovation in packaging is a major influencer on consumer purchasing decisions, according to new research by Pelican Communications.
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
- Can our children help prevent obesity?
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2014
- Making the leap from brand ignorance to brand advocacy
Adrian Collins, Ziggurat Brands, 18 Nov 2014
- Global Survey of Snacking shows encouraging signs for health
Richard Hall, 18 Nov 2014
GreenVale, a leading UK supplier of fresh potatoes, has launched a festive version of its 2kg bags of GreenVale All Rounder Potatoes.
Warburtons 800g Toastie, Medium and Thickest bread products have undergone a seasonal make-over.
Taxi Studio has created the world’s first augments reality advent calendar for Milka to answer the question “How many sleeps until Christmas?”
- Heineken wins Cannes Lions Creative Marketer of the Year 2015
- Sidel relocates UK office
- The Coca-Cola Company to launch Fairlife milk in December
- Ziggurat Brands redesigns Old Speckled Hen
- Suavva Cacao Pulp Smoothie
- UK dairy industry makes significant environmental strides
- Photos from Food Matters Live 2014
- How 2015's top food trends translate into cocoa and chocolate applications
- Pepsi True reinstated on Amazon.com after activist action
- Jura 1984 Vintage limited edition single malt whisky
- Tetra Pak & Al Safi Danone re-launch flavoured milk in ‘Leaf’ pack
- Rexam's Matthew Rowland-Jones on aluminium's role in a circular economy