It’s been a great year so far. I’ve encountered a lot of innovative creations, visited some fantastic shows in great locations and eaten some of the weirdest food in existence.
Soda-alternative beverage categories such as water enhancers and flavoured waters are experiencing fierce competition as new brands enter this fast-growing market.
- The sugar shift
Andreas Exarheas, 18 Dec 2014
- Why Europe’s logistics and supply chain sectors are suffering
Stuart Roberts. Sealed Air, 15 Dec 2014
- Consumer trends influencing the carton category
Claire Phoenix, 27 Nov 2014
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
See more Packaging topics
The international Industria Macchine Automatiche (IMA Group) headquartered in Bologna, Italy, has acquired the operating business of Oystar Group, from private equity firm Odewald.
In late November, at the Sps Ipc Drives 2014 trade fair in Nuremberg, the trade medium ‘elektrotechnik’ chose, for the third time, the best corporate apps in the field of automation.
UK plastic bottle recycling firm ECO Plastics has been acquired by pan-European investor Aurelius.
- Smurfit Kappa opens second Experience Centre in UK
- Pearlfisher partners with Mondelēz International to create Cadbury Glow
- Festo MultiChoiceGripper; gripping based on the human hand
- Case study: Franz Henke boosts efficiency with Sumitomo (SHI) Demag
- A gallery of new food products for November 2014
- A gallery of new drinks for November 2014
- Tetra Pak’s Fabio Thomazelli on closures, mass customization, and HPP
- FoodMattersLive’s Michael Costain talks about this new annual event
- Cawston Press partners with The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Bottled water projected to be US no 1 packaged drink by 2016
- Interview with Omer Emran on Tetra Pak’s new bio-based Tetra Rex carton
- Bottlass by Innovation Design Service