New research has found that teenage girls are influenced by price, brand and their friends, and highlights the importance of packaging design in their purchasing decisions.
Soda-alternative beverage categories such as water enhancers and flavoured waters are experiencing fierce competition as new brands enter this fast-growing market.
- Reducing waste and waists – a new route to elevating your brand?
Emma Brock, managing director of Lewis Moberly, 23 Feb 2015
- Can the aesthetic of packaging alter how a product tastes?
Nikki Clark, Benson Group, 30 Jan 2015
- 563 food and drink acquisitions in 2014
Richard Hall, 15 Jan 2015
- Innovation struck a chord in 2014
Claire Rowan, 22 Dec 2014
- The sugar shift
Andreas Exarheas, 18 Dec 2014
See more Packaging topics
Recycled polyethylene terephthalate (rPET) producer Phoenix Technologies has announced a new melt-form rPET pellet for bulk handling packaging applications.
CS Labels will pilot "groundbreaking" digital press technology from Xeikon, which it is claimed has positive effects on productivity, capacity and speed.
Packaging group Mondi has appointed Thomas Gröner as its new head of innovation as it seeks to “develop value-added packaging solutions” for the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry.
- Judging panel announced for IFE World Food Innovation Awards
- Tetra Pak sponsors IFE World Food Innovation Awards
- #foodbevtrends: Breakfast in a bottle
- Bosch Packaging Technology launches new horizontal cartoning machine
- Exclusive: PepsiCo's Hernan Marina talks about the new Drinkfinity device
- Tetra Pak promotes best practice for cleaning in place
- Atlas Copco to unveil new intelligent vacuum pump series
- Elplast to introduce powder-resistant press-to-close zippers
- Podcast: Surprize Qubes combines candy with building blocks
- #foodbev trends: Dairy for men
- Linde Gases launches 'unique' in-production packaging defect detector
- Tech-Long appoints new boss