Moldova-based juice maker Orhei-Vit JSC has updated its Vita Premium juice range.
Soda-alternative beverage categories such as water enhancers and flavoured waters are experiencing fierce competition as new brands enter this fast-growing market.
- A game-changer for creating and filling plastic bottles
Bill Bruce, 30 Jul 2014
- How to maximise 'shelf shout' with retail-ready packaging
Mark Ryan, TRM Packaging, 29 Jul 2014
- PET lightweighting breaks new barriers
Richard Hall, 29 Jul 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
See more Packaging topics
South Africa's Chill Beverages International has partnered with golfer Ernie Els to launch a new range of Big Easy sparkling iced teas.
This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in July 2014, including Spooky Jaffa Cakes, Müller Bliss Corner and Just Enough of a (Very) Good Thing.
Violet Hill Farm is a line of fine, artisan cheese handcrafted in Wisconsin in the US. It includes three types of cheese: Crottin de Chavignol, Bleu d'Auvergne and Tome au Marc.
- Morrisons first to sign Responsible Can Packaging Pledge
- Amcor LiquiForm technology
- SIG Combibloc Campo Largo building project completed
- Refreshed Bonfire Cake range joins old favourites from McVitie's for 2014
- Kite Packaging to partner Audion Swissvac at PPMA Show 2014
- Refreshed Schweppes packaging for on-trade by Coca‑Cola Enterprises
- Dinnissen hygienic solution for filling Big Bags with baby milk powder
- Graeme Hart reviews ownership of SIG and Evergreen Packaging
- Amcor joins Recycling Partnership to boost residential recycling in the US
- Vitaqua brings cap manufacturing in-house with Sacmi
- Aspall turns to Beatson Clark's lightweight Vichy bottle for cider
- CS Labels installs new finishing machine for peel and reveal labels