The board of directors of SunOpta has announced that, effective today, Alan Murray has been appointed chairman of the board.
Soda-alternative beverage categories such as water enhancers and flavoured waters are experiencing fierce competition as new brands enter this fast-growing market.
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- Making plastic out of air
Richard Hall, 22 Jul 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
- The blight (or plight) of the new potato
Claire Phoenix, 16 Jul 2014
See more Packaging topics
Sealed Air Corporation is establishing a new global headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Q Drinks has previously offered its range of sodas and carbonated mixers exclusively in glass bottles, but the company has now launched its seven flavours in Rexam 12oz Sleek cans.
California-based Slingshot has developed a new yogurt protein breakfast drink that features a crunchy shot wrapped around its bottle neck.
- Devin Crystal Line bottle by PET Engineering uses Novapet's Glasstar resin
- TNA promotes James Hosford to European director of sales
- Beverage newcomers need to prioritise package design, says new study
- 4 Aces supplies Douwe Egberts branded paper vending cups
- Health Water Bottling in Saudi Arabia installs world's fastest PET lines
- The new Monte Scroppino designed by Cartils
- Crown launches luxury tins for Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne brand
- Harrogate Spring Water starts using Krones Ergobloc
- Agr Polarimeter measurement instrument for glass container industry
- PolyOne unveils shimmer and frost effects for PET containers
- Just Enough of a (Very) Good Thing, designed by Pearlfisher
- RPC Bebo Plastik develops Bebo Swing pack solution