Danone's Evian water brand is giving itself a facelift in the US to keep up with its sleek, young competitors on store shelves.
Tetra Pak has received the first DuPont Continuing Innovation Award, which is awarded to winners of five or more previous DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation throughout the programme's 25-year history.
- Caffeine controversy
Richard Hall, 21 May 2013
- FoodBev.com a finalist in Online Media Awards 2013
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2013
- 95% glass recycling possible
Richard Hall, 25 Apr 2013
- Infographic asks, 'Is coffee a fair trade for the farmer?'
Shaun Weston, 10 Apr 2013
- US plastic bottle recycling – credit where it's due
Richard Hall, 21 Mar 2013
See more Packaging topics
Orangina-Schweppes France is expanding the package portfolio for its juice drink Oasis with the launch of P'tit Oasis in a new 200ml package.
Braskem, a thermoplastic resins producer in the Americas, has launched polyethylene (PE) caps for carbonated beverages. The product should reach the market in the second half of the year.
Sovereign Partners is acquiring Cap-It-All and its wholly owned subsidiary Goodlife Eco-Friendly Limited.
- SFR EVO3 stretch-blow-moulding machines from Sipa
- Caffé Culture 2013, in pictures
- Tetra Pak receives DuPont Continuing Innovation Award
- HB Fuller agrees to acquire Plexbond Quimica
- Valensina Saft-Limonade No1
- Vitafoods Europe 2013, in pictures
- Zuccari's Stefano Sala introduces a new range at Vitafoods Europe 2013
- Low calorie drinks lose market share in Mexico, despite obesity figures
- Brandon Marz on the Vita Tonics vitamin spray range
- Marley's One Drop is relaunched in 12oz Rexam can
- Campbell Soup and Pepperidge Farm scoop packaging awards
- Mocon creates four business units to support global footprint