To attract maximum interest and attention to its new herbal aperitif Totino bottle, Henkell & Co Vinpol has turned to Ardagh Group to style the whole range as a brand family.
Soda-alternative beverage categories such as water enhancers and flavoured waters are experiencing fierce competition as new brands enter this fast-growing market.
- Packaging innovation by Niagara
Richard Hall, 23 Oct 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Packaging Innovations – the game changers
Claire Phoenix, 1 Oct 2014
- Closed Loop Fund could help woeful US recycling rates
Richard Hall, 23 Sep 2014
See more Packaging topics
RPC Bebo-Plastik has commenced manufacture of packs using its In-Mould Label Thermoforming (IML-T) technology, following the installation of a dedicated line at its factory in Bremervörde, Germany.
Stute Foods is launching a new 200g jar of its premium hazelnut spread with cocoa, Choconut.
Molson Coors is launching a full brand redesign of its Carling British Cider range to boost its position as a premium, modern cider.
- CCL Label adds sparkle to Hpnotiq Liqueur
- Frijj flavoured milk from Dairy Crest undergoes packaging refresh for 2014
- Sick's Miniature W2S photoelectric positioning sensor
- Disney to sell Spider-Man and Frozen branded bags of apples
- Cold chain industry trends: Sonoco ThermoSafe survey reveals future needs
- Oystar completes reorganisation with sale of secondary packaging division
- Case study: Arcobräu brewery invests in Krones bottling kit
- Food waste from ice cream site produces electricity as landfill eliminated
- Mike's Hard Lemonade Co introduces 'Crafted to Remove Gluten' label
- Ricardo-AEA wins contract to support the On-Pack Recycling Label
- ProCap opens new premises for caps and closures
- Case study: Interactive Coding Equipment helps Tattersett meet demand