Spanish lager producer Estrella Galicia is introducing a 500ml can format to the UK for its 4.7% product.
Hosting more than 350 suppliers and a range of innovative products, Packaging Innovations 2014 proved to be an informative and thought-provoking event.
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- The sensory challenge – my day with MMR
Claire Phoenix, 28 Feb 2014
- The race for packaging innovation
Richard Hall, 25 Feb 2014
- Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed shares tips on how to start a business
Claire Phoenix, 21 Feb 2014
- Food industry warned of 'Red Tractor' complacency
Peter Bennett, 17 Feb 2014
See more Packaging topics
The Hain Celestial Group has refreshed its packaging for the Terra brand of root vegetable chips.
Canadian 'Supershake' creator Rumble plans to offer its all-natural shakes in Ball Corporation's Alumi-Tek bottles to US consumers this spring.
Shaun Weston talks to Bill Bruce and Andreas Exarheas about the recent Packaging Innovations show at Birmingham NEC, discussing new technology and innovations, and journalistic frustrations!
- Justice League characters on collectible Big G cereal boxes
- Xtreme Energy Supplement in Rexam Sleek cans
- Vegware interview: Clarity and compostable labels
- Sick UK launches DeltaPac photoelectric sensor
- Bonfire Wines Standup Pouches win gold for Bemis Curwood
- Matthias Zachert to become chairman of the board of management of Lanxess
- Top 10 new products and innovations on FoodBev.com, February 2014
- California Natural Products opens 'most technologically advanced warehouse'
- BASF divests PolyAd Services business to Edgewater Capital Partners
- How to enter the 2014 World Dairy Innovation Awards
- Compostable is a better term than biodegradable, says BASF
- FDA proposes updates to Nutrition Facts label on food packages