Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group, one of China's largest dairy producers has unveiled two billion yuan investment plans in New Zealand.
Soda-alternative beverage categories such as water enhancers and flavoured waters are experiencing fierce competition as new brands enter this fast-growing market.
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- Making the leap from brand ignorance to brand advocacy
Adrian Collins, Ziggurat Brands, 18 Nov 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
See more Packaging topics
Sami Palanisami, marketing and sales manager, plastic additives EMEA, chemical division, Milliken talks about Milliken's new Millad NX 8000 additive, which gives clarity to polypropylene (PP) packs.
Andreas Exarheas and Claire Phoenix attended Food Matters Live recently and took a few photographs, which we'd like to share with you.
Jura Whisky has launched Jura 1984 Vintage limited edition single malt with a bottle, box and brand elements designed by global design agency Jones Knowles Ritchie (JKR).
- O-I showcases innovation at BrauBeviale 2014
- PET Engineering's Moreno Barel & Alberto Casini talk about the Devin bottle
- New amber glass furnace goes into production at Beatson Clark
- Crown Bevcan Europe and Middle East opens European Design Studio in UK
- Eat Natural launches a brand new bar made with added natural protein
- Fisherman's Friend launches Original Extra Strong multipack
- Bemis development team introduces CXB sealant structure
- Myriam Bozzetto reveals the secrets of CGL Pack's patented Clipseal Carton
- Alex Nussem explains the technology behind Colorpack software and equipment
- Rexam's Matthew Rowland-Jones on aluminium's role in a circular economy
- Ana Neale from Rexam talks about company developments and innovation
- SHS Drinks launches Shloer Light