Frijj, the UK's number one flavoured milk brand from Dairy Crest, will undergo a packaging refresh and logo reinvigoration across its core range of 471ml packs this October.
Soda-alternative beverage categories such as water enhancers and flavoured waters are experiencing fierce competition as new brands enter this fast-growing market.
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Packaging Innovations – the game changers
Claire Phoenix, 1 Oct 2014
- Closed Loop Fund could help woeful US recycling rates
Richard Hall, 23 Sep 2014
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
See more Packaging topics
The new Sick W2S family delivers powerful sub-miniature photoelectric positioning sensing for difficult packaging materials (even matt black).
Disney has signed a branding deal to put apples in tote bags bearing images from its is hit movie Frozen and Marvel Comics’ Spiderman.
Sonoco ThermoSafe, a unit of Sonoco and a global provider of temperature assurance packaging, has revealed the results of a survey entitled: ‘Assessing the future of the cold chain industry’.
- Oystar completes reorganisation with sale of secondary packaging division
- Case study: Arcobräu brewery invests in Krones bottling kit
- Food waste from ice cream site produces electricity as landfill eliminated
- Mike's Hard Lemonade Co introduces 'Crafted to Remove Gluten' label
- Ricardo-AEA wins contract to support the On-Pack Recycling Label
- ProCap opens new premises for caps and closures
- Case study: Interactive Coding Equipment helps Tattersett meet demand
- Tetra Pak launches pack made entirely from renewable plant-based materials
- New flavours in Pocket Shot single-serve alcohol pouch range
- TouchCode technology extended for use directly on-pack
- Brenton to showcase BrentonPro Mach-2 Flexible Case Packer at Pack Expo
- Frigoglass to explore strategic options for its glass operations