Darren Wood talked to Ben Cutts of Tetra Pak about the company's growing portfolio of innovative cartons
Soda-alternative beverage categories such as water enhancers and flavoured waters are experiencing fierce competition as new brands enter this fast-growing market.
- Reducing waste and waists – a new route to elevating your brand?
Emma Brock, managing director of Lewis Moberly, 23 Feb 2015
- Can the aesthetic of packaging alter how a product tastes?
Nikki Clark, Benson Group, 30 Jan 2015
- 563 food and drink acquisitions in 2014
Richard Hall, 15 Jan 2015
- Innovation struck a chord in 2014
Claire Rowan, 22 Dec 2014
- The sugar shift
Andreas Exarheas, 18 Dec 2014
See more Packaging topics
At Anuga Foodtec 2015, in Cologne, Germany, FoodBev Media’s Andreas Exarheas talked to Ecolean R&D director Lars Östholm about the company’s EL4+ aseptic filling system.
Beverage technology manufacturer Krones has acquired a 100% stake in German label maker Gernep Group for an undisclosed amount.
Michelman has added the water-based DigiPrime 680 primer to its line of digital press primers for use with HP Indigo WS6X00 presses.
- Interview: Sealpac International's EasyLid
- PET Engineering concludes sustainable packaging research project
- Gallery: Photos from the International Food & Drink event 2015
- VIDEO: FoodBev at IFE 2015
- Plastipak completes acquisition of packaging manufacturer Appe for €360m
- Wacker Chemie invests €20m in Chinese solid resin production facility
- Smurfit Kappa invests in new Jetmaster-inkjet single-pass digital printer
- Japanese firm Mitsui acquires 15% stake in Turkish packaging leader Sarten
- VIDEO: IFE World Food Innovation Awards – packaging design trends
- Amcor acquires flexible packaging manufacturer Nampak for $22m
- VIDEO: IFE World Food Innovation Awards – convenience packaging trends
- VIDEO: IFE World Food Innovation Awards – convenience food trends