The impressive range of entries in the Best packaging design category of the World Food Innovation Awards 2015, highlights a number of important trends.
Soda-alternative beverage categories such as water enhancers and flavoured waters are experiencing fierce competition as new brands enter this fast-growing market.
- Reducing waste and waists – a new route to elevating your brand?
Emma Brock, managing director of Lewis Moberly, 23 Feb 2015
- Can the aesthetic of packaging alter how a product tastes?
Nikki Clark, Benson Group, 30 Jan 2015
- 563 food and drink acquisitions in 2014
Richard Hall, 15 Jan 2015
- Innovation struck a chord in 2014
Claire Rowan, 22 Dec 2014
- The sugar shift
Andreas Exarheas, 18 Dec 2014
See more Packaging topics
Packaging group Amcor has acquired flexible packaging manufacturer Nampak Flexibles for $22m, allowing it to enhance its position in the African market.
The impressive range of entries in the Best convenience or on-the-go packaging category of the World Food Innovation Awards 2015, highlights a number of important trends.
The impressive range of entries in the Best convenience food innovation category of the World Food Innovation Awards 2015, highlights a number of important trends.
- VIDEO: Winners and Finalists of the 2015 World Food Innovation Awards
- Winners and finalists of the World Food Innovation Awards announced at IFE
- Podcast: Ampac: innovation in action
- Podcast: Sealed bags a speciality for App UK
- IFE World Food Awards – brand extension and limited edition trends
- Procter & Gamble among three new companies to join Petcore Europe
- IFE World Food Innovation Awards – packaging design trends
- Tetra Pak makes 'further progress' towards environmental objectives
- IFE World Food Awards – convenience and on-the-go packaging trends
- Interview: Anson producing innovative coalesce and snap & seal design
- IFE World Food Awards – convenience food innovation trends
- IFE World Food Awards – breakfast innovation trends