Protein brand Kinetica has introduced a completely new packaging design for its range of protein shakes, as it targets a new and more diverse base of consumers.
Soda-alternative beverage categories such as water enhancers and flavoured waters are experiencing fierce competition as new brands enter this fast-growing market.
- Dairy origin labelling should be 'mandatory'
Judith Bryans, Dairy UK, 21 May 2015
- Great brands ask questions
Alison Taylor, Ziggurat Brands, 18 May 2015
- Vitafoods: Innovation, super-rich antioxidants and dumbbell-shaped bottles
Jess Gay, 6 May 2015
- Reducing waste and waists – a new route to elevating your brand?
Emma Brock, managing director of Lewis Moberly, 23 Feb 2015
- Can the aesthetic of packaging alter how a product tastes?
Nikki Clark, Benson Group, 30 Jan 2015
See more Packaging topics
At the busy BWCA annual Trade Fair in Nottingham, in March, FoodBev Media’s Andreas Exarheas talked to 4 Aces’ Chris Penn about an innovative way to promote the benefits of bottled water.
Munich-based Mutares has completed the acquisition of Metsä Board Zanders from Finnish paperboard manufacturing group Metsä Board for an undisclosed amount.
CBL Drinks has launched two new flavour varieties and a new bottle format to its 1870s brand of mixers, responding to the needs of its consumers.
- Appe invests £10m in preform injection moulding operation
- ViCap Systems becomes Associate Sponsor of World Beverage Innovation Awards
- GH Mumm develops intelligent bottle that triggers celebrations when opened
- Metcalfe's introduces new flavour, pack design and impulse size format
- Podcast: Ecolean’s Lars Östholm on the EL4+ aseptic pouch filling system
- Smirnoff rolls out updated packaging design
- China to regulate bottled water labelling
- Incap develops bottle with liquid infusion technology in the cap
- Corbion Purac's PLA resin certified as compostable by Vinçotte
- Yogurt brand The Collective launches on-pack promotion with Hotel du Vin
- Giovanni Rana unveils trio of fresh pasta sauce innovations
- Bemis and DuPont collaborate on resealable flexible cheese packaging