Köld Frozen Cocktails are available in three classic combinations: Frozen Cosmopolitan, Frozen Mojito and Frozen Lychee Martini, and are 8% ABV.
UK consumers spent £2.4bn on canned goods in 2013, which is a £3.2m increase on the previous year.
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- InnoBev 10th Soft Drinks Congress Plant Tour, a review
Claire Phoenix, 8 Apr 2014
- Edible packaging – innovation at its best
Bill Bruce, 31 Mar 2014
- Cheese cutters, energy gum and remote-control forklifts at Foodex 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 27 Mar 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
See more Packaging topics
Jordi Escrig from Bericap talks about the move to easy open, easy grip closures with increased knurl to appeal to the ageing consumer.
Halo Beverages is set to launch BetterSweet Maple Water in the US.
UK biscuit company Burton's Biscuit Company has announced a £14.75m investment in its manufacturing operation to support business growth.
- Peter Frost on the launch of Robinsons Squash'd water enhancers
- Shashank Sinha joins Huhtamaki as executive VP, flexible packaging
- HP Indigo 20000 Digital Press
- Ugo Foods reveals new packaging designs for 2014
- Linkx Packaging Systems is appointed 'System Partner' by Kuka Robotics
- New Pepsi Max Football campaign features Messi, Agüero and van Persie
- Carrington Organics Tea with biodegradable packaging
- Mengniu orders three more Tetra Pak A3/ Speed filling machines
- Rexam produces football cans for Carlsberg Denmark
- Krones DecoType digital direct printing system
- UK confectionery market grew by 4.1% in 2013, says new report
- Leatherhead launches Regulatory Masterclasses at Vitafoods Europe 2014