This is a selection of new food products published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including Müller Rice Remix, Rachel's Organic Divine Chocolate Pot and Halloween M&M's.
Soda-alternative beverage categories such as water enhancers and flavoured waters are experiencing fierce competition as new brands enter this fast-growing market.
- Vessyl, the drinking cup that knows what you’re drinking
Bill Bruce, 29 Aug 2014
- LiquiForm may transform bottling as we know it
Richard Hall, 19 Aug 2014
- Do zero-packaging supermarkets actually work?
Richard Hall, 14 Aug 2014
- Recycling record revealed
Richard Hall, 12 Aug 2014
- Top 5 things that go wrong with electric motors
Jonathan Wilkins, European Automation, 7 Aug 2014
See more Packaging topics
This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including the new Volvic design, Actimel for Kids and Cocozia Mango Coconut Water.
A new packaging solution from RPC Superfos is now available for dairy producers, including a convenient spoon for 'easy meals on-the-go'.
Interactive Coding Equipment is helping the Real Yorkshire Pudding Company increase production line efficiencies following installation of the company's new ICE Vulcan print and apply labeller.
- Wall's Lipton Crush by Unilever, designed by Bluemarlin
- Innocent smoothies in 750ml take-home cartons
- Cascade Ice sparkling drinks available in 7oz slim bottle
- Sonoco acquires Weidenhammer Packaging Group
- Sidel opens high tech training centre in Mexico
- Oak Hill Capital Partners to acquire Berlin Packaging for $1.43bn
- Tetra Pak launches Tetra Alsafe for ESL
- PMMI study details US beverage packaging trends and demands
- The London Tea Company brand refresh and now fully Fairtrade certified
- Eco Gumelo Citrus ready-to-grow mushrooms
- Onken introduces UK’s first crowd sourced yogurt
- Coveris to acquire Learoyd Packaging