Douwe Egberts Professional has redesigned the packaging of three of its Espresso beans products in order to raise awareness that they are now 100% UTZ certified.
Tetra Pak has received the first DuPont Continuing Innovation Award, which is awarded to winners of five or more previous DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation throughout the programme's 25-year history.
- Caffeine controversy
Richard Hall, 21 May 2013
- FoodBev.com a finalist in Online Media Awards 2013
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2013
- 95% glass recycling possible
Richard Hall, 25 Apr 2013
- Infographic asks, 'Is coffee a fair trade for the farmer?'
Shaun Weston, 10 Apr 2013
- US plastic bottle recycling – credit where it's due
Richard Hall, 21 Mar 2013
See more Packaging topics
Halewood International is launching a new bottle design for its Lambrini Cider brand and a new flavour, Cherry & Apple.
Danone's Evian water brand is giving itself a facelift in the US to keep up with its sleek, young competitors on store shelves.
Orangina-Schweppes France is expanding the package portfolio for its juice drink Oasis with the launch of P'tit Oasis in a new 200ml package.
- Braskem launches polyethylene caps for carbonated beverages
- Sovereign Partners acquires Cap-It-All and Goodlife Eco-Friendly
- SFR EVO3 stretch-blow-moulding machines from Sipa
- Caffé Culture 2013, in pictures
- Tetra Pak receives DuPont Continuing Innovation Award
- HB Fuller agrees to acquire Plexbond Quimica
- Valensina Saft-Limonade No1
- Vitafoods Europe 2013, in pictures
- Zuccari's Stefano Sala introduces a new range at Vitafoods Europe 2013
- Low calorie drinks lose market share in Mexico, despite obesity figures
- Brandon Marz on the Vita Tonics vitamin spray range
- Marley's One Drop is relaunched in 12oz Rexam can