There is a big discussion going on worldwide about the complete biodegradation of so-called oxo-degradable plastics, and a multi-client study is now planned to find a definitive answer.
Soda-alternative beverage categories such as water enhancers and flavoured waters are experiencing fierce competition as new brands enter this fast-growing market.
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
- Is craft beer changing the codes of branding?
Steve Osborne, 6 Sep 2014
- Curb your enthusiasm for packaging evolution and revolution
Adrian Collins, Ziggurat Brands, 6 Sep 2014
- Preparing for the 15th Speciality & Fine Food Fair in London
Shaun Weston, 3 Sep 2014
- Vessyl, the drinking cup that knows what you’re drinking
Bill Bruce, 29 Aug 2014
See more Packaging topics
Bill Bruce talks to Ann O'Hara about the development of LiquiForm bottle-making technology, and next steps.
Premium fruit and vegetable juice manufacturer James White Drinks has given its freshly pressed Classics English apple juice range a new look.
US supermarket chains are launching a TV advertising campaign to try to persuade voters to reject a ballot question that would expand Massachusetts' bottle deposit law.
- Philadelphia redesign launches across Europe
- Sidel's Modulomold helps Riham win AfriStar Award
- RM Group uses ABB robots for mobile packaging system
- Müllerlight introduces limited edition Julien Macdonald yogurt pots
- CombiSwift screw cap now available on food carton packs
- DuPont Viton fluoroelastomers sealing products from Dichtomatik
- Alpen Muesli Sachets
- Pavle Švaić of Agroposta talks about cordial in sachets
- Rocol adds Detex metal detectable caps on all grease cartridges
- The effect of innovative packaging on our buying decisions
- Bluemarlin designs packaging for Victoria's Rhubarb Gin
- Lord Bilimoria on how Cobra Beer and Molson Coors survived the recession