The Nordson Corporation has launched a new Spectra 30 control system, which is designed to aid accurate and reliable hot melt adhesive application.
Soda-alternative beverage categories such as water enhancers and flavoured waters are experiencing fierce competition as new brands enter this fast-growing market.
- Packaging innovation by Niagara
Richard Hall, 23 Oct 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Packaging Innovations – the game changers
Claire Phoenix, 1 Oct 2014
- Closed Loop Fund could help woeful US recycling rates
Richard Hall, 23 Sep 2014
See more Packaging topics
According to a new report from Canadean, consumption of dairy products is increasing among British consumers, and kids’ development remains a key growth driver.
Sparkling fruit wine cocktail Ibiza Ice is set to expand its reach around the world following a successful summer of festival sales.
Switzerland-based beverage developer Global Functional Drinks (GFD) has partnered with Rexam to launch E-ON premium energy drinks in the US, in 12oz sleek cans.
- Al Ain Water expands UAE bottled water production capacity by 60%
- Powerful Food & Beverage launches Powerful Orange Pulpy
- UpRight System wins ‘Best Product Innovation’ at WaterCoolers Europe
- Top 5 trends in food and beverage for 2015
- Sacmi Imola and BortolinKemo organise Metal Cap Day workshop
- Diet Coke's two million unique bottle designs in Israel
- Shan Atkins joins SunOpta board of directors
- Koji Drinks Elderflower & Lime Sparkling Fruit Infusion
- A gallery of new drinks for October 2014
- Omi's Apfelstrudel – Apple strudel in a bottle
- PolyOne unveils new colour collection for PET packaging
- Label Apeel announces Amy Chambers as new MD