Germany-based brand Immergut has developed a new milk-based Drinkfit energy drink line, which is available in Tutti Frutti and Moccacino flavours.
Soda-alternative beverage categories such as water enhancers and flavoured waters are experiencing fierce competition as new brands enter this fast-growing market.
- Packaging innovation by Niagara
Richard Hall, 23 Oct 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Packaging Innovations – the game changers
Claire Phoenix, 1 Oct 2014
- Closed Loop Fund could help woeful US recycling rates
Richard Hall, 23 Sep 2014
See more Packaging topics
A new food-approved top-coated product has been added to the Avery Dennison food labelling film portfolio.
Global plastic closure manufacturer Bericap has launched StackCap, a new beverage closure that doubles as a toy.
With the installation of two CFA 512 filling machines, Frischli is putting steps in place to enable it to launch a range of products in aseptic carton packs from SIG Combibloc.
- Coca-Cola HBC achieves double win for sustainability efforts
- Amcor wins Climate Disclosure Award with perfect score
- Baileys brand team wins Diageo award for Baileys Chocolat Luxe
- Ampac receives IMS certification for dairy market
- Totino 'conquers' vermouth market with embossed bottle from Ardagh
- RPC Bebo-Plastik starts using In-Mould Label Thermoforming in Bremervörde
- Stute introduces 200g Choconut Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa
- Molson Coors redesigns Carling British Cider brand
- CCL Label adds sparkle to Hpnotiq Liqueur
- Frijj flavoured milk from Dairy Crest undergoes packaging refresh for 2014
- Sick's Miniature W2S photoelectric positioning sensor
- Disney to sell Spider-Man and Frozen branded bags of apples