The SIG Combibloc combiSwift screw cap is now also available for food carton packs.
The caps and closures market seems to be getting better and better, showcasing new and innovative designs all the time. The latest one to catch my eye a few days ago was the Vittel Refresh Cap.
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
- Advocating good hydration with the Vittel Refresh Cap
Shaun Weston, 2 Jun 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
See more Packaging topics
Food grade lubricants specialist Rocol has added safety dimensions to its Foodlube product range with the introduction of Detex metal detectable caps on all grease cartridges.
A new packaging solution from RPC Superfos is now available for dairy producers, including a convenient spoon for 'easy meals on-the-go'.
New Zealand based VitalZing International Ltd, a subsidiary of Aquity International Ltd has launched a range of functional drinks using the BlastMax closure.
- Corvalglia celebrates 10th anniversary in Mexico
- New bottle design for Inproba's soy sauce
- Graeme Hart reviews ownership of SIG and Evergreen Packaging
- Vitaqua brings cap manufacturing in-house with Sacmi
- Aptar's new concentrate dispensing solution
- SmartSeal sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014
- Slingshot develops Yogurt Protein Drinks
- RPC Bebo Plastik develops Bebo Swing pack solution
- Weidenhammer Packaging Group reveals Peel-off Top composite can
- Two varieties of Premil low-fat milk from Morinaga Dairies
- Hain Celestial refreshes Dream packaging
- Stapleton employs Chadwicks for plastic lid yogurt transition