Innovative dispensing solutions developer Aptar Food + Beverage has teamed up with France's leading concentrate brand Teisseire, a Britvic Group company, to develop a customised dosing system.
The caps and closures market seems to be getting better and better, showcasing new and innovative designs all the time. The latest one to catch my eye a few days ago was the Vittel Refresh Cap.
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
- Advocating good hydration with the Vittel Refresh Cap
Shaun Weston, 2 Jun 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
See more Packaging topics
SmartSeal has become an associate sponsor of FoodBev Media's World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014, which are now open for entry at FoodbevAwards.com.
California-based Slingshot has developed a new yogurt protein breakfast drink that features a crunchy shot wrapped around its bottle neck.
RPC Bebo Plastik has developed a pack solution called Bebo Swing for a variety of spreadable products such as cheese, margarine and butter.
- Weidenhammer Packaging Group reveals Peel-off Top composite can
- Two varieties of Premil low-fat milk from Morinaga Dairies
- Hain Celestial refreshes Dream packaging
- Stapleton employs Chadwicks for plastic lid yogurt transition
- Ink vitamin drinks with ViCap dispensing bottle closure
- Coke's new bottle cap encourages sharing
- Fritz Seelhofer talks about Belcap's Pushcap dispensing closure
- Rieke Packaging Systems introduces range of closures for food sector
- Kortec introduces multi-layer clear plastic can
- The latest trends in pouches according to Freedonia market research
- Amcor N-Gage lidding films by Amcor Flexibles
- New flavours and inbuilt spoons for OSO Natural Fuel's 2014 muesli range