Bericap has introduced a new neck closure for water bottles that leads to weight reductions of up to 37%.
ProCap has opened its new production and storage facility in Hoboken, Belgium. The new premises more than doubles the company's warehouse and production space.
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
See more Packaging topics
Epic's new energy drink featuring re-sealable packaging technology will afford consumers greater control over their consumption, the brand has said.
SmartSeal has been announced as the sponsor of the 'Best closure' category in FoodBev Media's World Beverage Innovation Awards 2015, now open for entry at www.FoodbevAwards.com.
Packaging manufacturer Ampac has introduced its first commercial stand-up pouch with rigidly sealed QuickZip closure for a range of food applications.
- Aptar and Manchester Drinks collaborate on 'spill-proof' closure system
- Podcast: Sealed bags a speciality for App UK
- Interview: Anson producing innovative coalesce and snap & seal design
- Juice brand Jucyou opts for new tight-seal plastic closure from Bericap
- Interview: Huhtamaki produces corrugated meals tray for Marks & Spencer
- Interview: Kornelis offers caps and closure solutions
- Tri-Seal launches new range of tamper-evident induction seal liners
- Podcast: Livewell Water's dispensing closures
- Closurelogic launches pressure-resistant closure for carbonated drinks
- Gallery: Seen at the 2015 Packaging Innovations show in Birmingham
- Diageo trials 'smart bottle' that knows when the drink is nearly gone
- Elplast to introduce powder-resistant press-to-close zippers