Procap has launched a new PET bottle closure for edible oils, vinegars and sauces.
ProCap has opened its new production and storage facility in Hoboken, Belgium. The new premises more than doubles the company's warehouse and production space.
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
See more Packaging topics
Claire Phoenix talked to Michael Carney, CEO of Dublin based start-up company, Raindrop Vitamin Drinks.
Roger Wilfinger, CEO of Vicap Systems, talks to Claire Phoenix about the growing interest in dispensing closures.
Group operational responsibility at Corvagila Group has been handed over to Michael Krueger who has been the company’s chief technology officer for the past three years.
- Tetra Pak’s Fabio Thomazelli on closures, mass customization, and HPP
- Jeffrey Sleebos and the SipSmart Cap
- O-I showcases innovation at BrauBeviale 2014
- Myriam Bozzetto reveals the secrets of CGL Pack's patented Clipseal Carton
- Amcor creates first metal lug closure hot-fill PET containers
- 4 key themes driving new product development in bottled water packaging
- Shepton Mallet Cider Mill chooses Crown's Instant Win Can closure
- Sacmi Imola and BortolinKemo organise Metal Cap Day workshop
- Bericap launches StackCap toy closure
- Stute introduces 200g Choconut Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa
- ProCap opens new premises for caps and closures
- King Oscar chooses Ardagh's Easy Peel aluminium closure for mackerel can