Jordi Escrig from Bericap talks about the move to easy open, easy grip closures with increased knurl to appeal to the ageing consumer.
A new survey of 6,000 consumers undertaken by IPSOS, to discover consumer preferences on wine and spirit closures, has confirmed that the majority prefer an aluminium closure over other closure options for its convenience.
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- Smart Lid – an innovation in safe packaging
Claire Phoenix, 27 Jan 2014
- Fiery and fun flavour trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Jan 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
Silgan Holdings Inc has completed its acquisition of plastic closures manufacturer Portola Packaging Inc, first announced last August.
A new survey of 6,000 consumers, to discover consumer preferences on wine and spirit closures, has found that the majority prefer an aluminium closure over other closure options for its convenience.
The expansion of Global Closure Systems' new plant in Shanghai, China, is now complete.
- Good2grow releases nutritious children's drinks with spill-proof caps
- Greater Than uses CSI Extra-Lok V 38mm OD closure
- Nick Brewin on Silgan's microwaveable plastic can food container
- Easy tear open packaging for Cathedral City cheese brand
- Photos from Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
- Global One-Pak introduces High Viscosity range for the food industry
- Hexacomb's HexStack packaging system for larger bottles
- Guala launches range of olive oil closures
- Germany's ageing population will need innovative packaging solutions
- Carlsberg to develop next-generation packaging for upcycling
- Julia Cole: the digital opportunity – for printers and brands
- Further encouragement to screw aluminium caps on bottles before recycling