Braskem, a thermoplastic resins producer in the Americas, has launched polyethylene (PE) caps for carbonated beverages. The product should reach the market in the second half of the year.
Throughout Europe on average 40% of aluminium closures are currently recycled, according to The European Aluminium Foil Association.
- Extended deadlines for Water Innovation Awards and InterBev
Bill Bruce, 7 Aug 2012
See more Packaging topics
Sovereign Partners is acquiring Cap-It-All and its wholly owned subsidiary Goodlife Eco-Friendly Limited.
Global Closure Systems has completed its plant expansion in Mexico. The company began the expansion of its Zeller Plastik Mexico factory mid-2012.
Global beverage can maker Rexam has officially launched its thermochromic printed ends and photochromic ink.
- Colman’s to launch new sauces for barbecue season
- The story behind the world’s first aseptic carton bottle
- Anchor Cheddar is first branded block cheese to use Aplix seal technology
- Sly Fox beer debuts with 360 removable can end
- Seda UK introduces the Turn-N-Go recloseable lid
- Re-lock packaging tray by Faerch Plast
- Schoeller Cap Systems is acquired by Procap
- Wenlock Spring to launch 25cl sports cap bottle at Caffé Culture 2013
- H2M Beverages secures cap technology utility patent approval
- can2close wins award
- Kevin Vyse on packaging trends in 2013
- Tetra Pak CEO says 'still a lot to be done' to hit environmental goals