California-based Slingshot has developed a new yogurt protein breakfast drink that features a crunchy shot wrapped around its bottle neck.
The caps and closures market seems to be getting better and better, showcasing new and innovative designs all the time. The latest one to catch my eye a few days ago was the Vittel Refresh Cap.
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
- Advocating good hydration with the Vittel Refresh Cap
Shaun Weston, 2 Jun 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
See more Packaging topics
RPC Bebo Plastik has developed a pack solution called Bebo Swing for a variety of spreadable products such as cheese, margarine and butter.
Weidenhammer Packaging Group has brought a new generation of highly impermeable containers to the market that can be used to safely package perishable products and oxygen-sensitive bulk goods.
There are two varieties of Morinaga's Premil added-value low-fat milk targeting adults, available in 720ml, 38mm cap Tetra Top packaging from Nihon Tetra Pak.
- Hain Celestial refreshes Dream packaging
- Stapleton employs Chadwicks for plastic lid yogurt transition
- Ink vitamin drinks with ViCap dispensing bottle closure
- Coke's new bottle cap encourages sharing
- Fritz Seelhofer talks about Belcap's Pushcap dispensing closure
- Rieke Packaging Systems introduces range of closures for food sector
- Kortec introduces multi-layer clear plastic can
- The latest trends in pouches according to Freedonia market research
- Amcor N-Gage lidding films by Amcor Flexibles
- New flavours and inbuilt spoons for OSO Natural Fuel's 2014 muesli range
- Jordi Escrig from Bericap on the move to easy open, easy grip closures
- Silgan completes acquisition of closure maker Portola Packaging