O-I innovation project manager Steffi Lenz and European marketing communications director Melianthe Leeman talk to Bill Bruce about the range of innovations on display at BrauBeviale 2014.
ProCap has opened its new production and storage facility in Hoboken, Belgium. The new premises more than doubles the company's warehouse and production space.
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
See more Packaging topics
At Emballage 2014, Myriam Bozzetto reveals the secrets of CGL Pack's new patented Clipseal Carton packaging concept.
Amcor Rigid Plastics has announced the development of unique hot-fill PET containers that accept metal lug closures.
A new report on Bottled Water Packaging Innovation from specialist food and drink consultancy Zenith International has highlighted four key themes driving new product development worldwide.
- Shepton Mallet Cider Mill chooses Crown's Instant Win Can closure
- Sacmi Imola and BortolinKemo organise Metal Cap Day workshop
- Bericap launches StackCap toy closure
- Stute introduces 200g Choconut Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa
- ProCap opens new premises for caps and closures
- King Oscar chooses Ardagh's Easy Peel aluminium closure for mackerel can
- Beverage industry is wising up to an ageing population, says Canadean
- CombiSwift screw cap now available on food carton packs
- Rocol adds Detex metal detectable caps on all grease cartridges
- New dairy packaging solution from RPC Superfos with easy-to-access spoon
- VitalZing uses BlastMax closure to keep active ingredients fresh
- Corvalglia celebrates 10th anniversary in Mexico