At Packaging & Innovations 2015 in Birmingham, Darren Wood interviews App UK's Keith Johnston about the company's sealed bag machines
ProCap has opened its new production and storage facility in Hoboken, Belgium. The new premises more than doubles the company's warehouse and production space.
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
See more Packaging topics
Darren Wood speaks with Sally Alderson from Anson Packaging at the At Packaging Innovations 2015, held at the Birmingham NEC from 25-26 February.
Austrian juice brand Jucyou has opted for Bericap's new 38mm plastic closures, which optimise the tightness of sealing for aseptically filled products.
Darren Wood speaks to Paula Redhead from Huhtamaki about the company's innovative ready meal trays.
- Interview: Kornelis offers caps and closure solutions
- Tri-Seal launches new range of tamper-evident induction seal liners
- Podcast: Livewell Water's dispensing closures
- Closurelogic launches pressure-resistant closure for carbonated drinks
- Gallery: Seen at the 2015 Packaging Innovations show in Birmingham
- Diageo trials 'smart bottle' that knows when the drink is nearly gone
- Elplast to introduce powder-resistant press-to-close zippers
- Crown Bevcan invests in new production line for can end diversification
- Closures manufacturer extends 28mm closure to metal can applications
- Procap launches PET closure for edible oils
- Interview: Michael Carney, CEO of Raindrop Vitamin Drinks
- Interview: Roger Wilfinger - Global growth for Vicap Systems caps