Domino Sugar and C&H Sugar will soon be available in a new Flip-Top dispenser, featuring Quick Dissolve Sugar and Pourable Brown Sugar.
Bill Bruce interviews SmartSeal's Paal Steensland, who talks about active closures. The interview took place at Drinktec 2013 in Munich, Germany.
- My Drinktec 2013 highlights and impressions
Richard Hall, 20 Sep 2013
- Extended deadlines for Water Innovation Awards and InterBev
Bill Bruce, 7 Aug 2012
See more Packaging topics
SnapQuick is a new lightweight feature that makes reclosing easier than ever. The reclosing device is part of the package, that you simply fold and snap to reseal.
SodaStream has announced the launch of SodaStream Caps in the US. SodaStream Caps are the company's first ever flavour concentrates in a single-use capsule.
Ball Corporation will cease production at the company's Danville (Illinois) steel aerosol packaging manufacturing plant during the second half of 2014.
- Bericap's Face Lift Closure for the syrup market
- Global Closure Systems develops valve closure for DreamPak
- Husky to acquire Schöttli
- Crown Holdings to acquire Mivisa Envases for €1.2bn
- GEA reveals 12g aseptic PET bottle at Drinktec 2013
- Paal Steensland talks about SmartSeal's active closures
- Chameleon – the beverage can that changes colour
- Oliver Kay and the Xolution resealable can-end
- Aptar unveils Avantage sports cap
- Aptar's Micro dispensing solution for liquid water enhancers
- Crown’s laser-etched can tabs available in North America
- New Appe technology offers enhanced hot-fill performance