A new packaging solution from RPC Superfos is now available for dairy producers, including a convenient spoon for 'easy meals on-the-go'.
The caps and closures market seems to be getting better and better, showcasing new and innovative designs all the time. The latest one to catch my eye a few days ago was the Vittel Refresh Cap.
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
- Advocating good hydration with the Vittel Refresh Cap
Shaun Weston, 2 Jun 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
See more Packaging topics
New Zealand based VitalZing International Ltd, a subsidiary of Aquity International Ltd has launched a range of functional drinks using the BlastMax closure.
The Mexican subsidiary of Swiss closure company Corvaglia Holding AG has celebrated its 10th anniversary.
Beatson Clark and its sister company Pont Europe have teamed up with Teamplast and Rivièra Product Decorations to produce a new soy sauce bottle for Dutch food company Inproba.
- Graeme Hart reviews ownership of SIG and Evergreen Packaging
- Vitaqua brings cap manufacturing in-house with Sacmi
- Aptar's new concentrate dispensing solution
- SmartSeal sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014
- Slingshot develops Yogurt Protein Drinks
- RPC Bebo Plastik develops Bebo Swing pack solution
- Weidenhammer Packaging Group reveals Peel-off Top composite can
- Two varieties of Premil low-fat milk from Morinaga Dairies
- Hain Celestial refreshes Dream packaging
- Stapleton employs Chadwicks for plastic lid yogurt transition
- Ink vitamin drinks with ViCap dispensing bottle closure
- Coke's new bottle cap encourages sharing