Packaging Innovations 2015 is a UK trade show demonstrating new innovations, the latest trends and technologies, held at the Birmingham NEC.
ProCap has opened its new production and storage facility in Hoboken, Belgium. The new premises more than doubles the company's warehouse and production space.
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
See more Packaging topics
Diageo has collaborated on the development of a 'smart bottle' that detects the remaining liquid levels of sealed and open bottles, allowing the company to send targeted marketing to consumers.
Closures manufacturer Elplast has announced that it will introduce a new powder-resistant press-to-close zipper at a trade show later this month.
Crown Bevcan has announced investment in a new production line at its facility in Poland, as it looks to diversify its can end offering.
- Closures manufacturer extends 28mm closure to metal can applications
- Procap launches PET closure for edible oils
- Interview: Michael Carney, CEO of Raindrop Vitamin Drinks
- Interview: Roger Wilfinger - Global growth for Vicap Systems caps
- Change in management at Corvaglia Group
- Tetra Pak’s Fabio Thomazelli on closures, mass customization, and HPP
- Jeffrey Sleebos and the SipSmart Cap
- O-I showcases innovation at BrauBeviale 2014
- Myriam Bozzetto reveals the secrets of CGL Pack's patented Clipseal Carton
- Amcor creates first metal lug closure hot-fill PET containers
- 4 key themes driving new product development in bottled water packaging
- Shepton Mallet Cider Mill chooses Crown's Instant Win Can closure