With less than five months until entries close for the World Beverage Innovation Awards 2015 at BrauBeviale, FoodBev Media is pleased to announce a strong sponsor line-up.
ProCap has opened its new production and storage facility in Hoboken, Belgium. The new premises more than doubles the company's warehouse and production space.
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
See more Packaging topics
Semo Packaging has launched its Fresh'Closure easy-close, resealable drawstring packaging concept to retain the freshness of food for longer.
Packaging innovator Toyo Aluminium has developed a new water-repellent foil lid for yogurt pots, which prevents yogurt from sticking to it.
Ball will reopen a production facility in the Polish city of Lublin to meet demand for beverage can ends in eastern and central Europe, five years after operations were moved abroad.
- Bericap introduces ultralight water closures
- Epic launches energy drink in re-sealable can
- SmartSeal sponsors closures category of World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Ampac launches stand-up food pouch with QuickZip closure
- Aptar and Manchester Drinks collaborate on 'spill-proof' closure system
- Podcast: Sealed bags a speciality for App UK
- Interview: Anson producing innovative coalesce and snap & seal design
- Juice brand Jucyou opts for new tight-seal plastic closure from Bericap
- Interview: Huhtamaki produces corrugated meals tray for Marks & Spencer
- Interview: Kornelis offers caps and closure solutions
- Tri-Seal launches new range of tamper-evident induction seal liners
- Podcast: Livewell Water's dispensing closures