In a recent visit to the Tetra Pak plant at Modena, Italy, Claire Phoenix spoke with Fabio Thomazelli, responsible for closure openings.
ProCap has opened its new production and storage facility in Hoboken, Belgium. The new premises more than doubles the company's warehouse and production space.
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
See more Packaging topics
At BrauBeviale, Claire Phoenix talked to Jeffrey Sleebos, inventor of the SipSmart Cap about ensuring no spill drinking for kids and seniors.
O-I innovation project manager Steffi Lenz and European marketing communications director Melianthe Leeman talk to Bill Bruce about the range of innovations on display at BrauBeviale 2014.
At Emballage 2014, Myriam Bozzetto reveals the secrets of CGL Pack's new patented Clipseal Carton packaging concept.
- Amcor creates first metal lug closure hot-fill PET containers
- 4 key themes driving new product development in bottled water packaging
- Shepton Mallet Cider Mill chooses Crown's Instant Win Can closure
- Sacmi Imola and BortolinKemo organise Metal Cap Day workshop
- Bericap launches StackCap toy closure
- Stute introduces 200g Choconut Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa
- ProCap opens new premises for caps and closures
- King Oscar chooses Ardagh's Easy Peel aluminium closure for mackerel can
- Beverage industry is wising up to an ageing population, says Canadean
- CombiSwift screw cap now available on food carton packs
- Rocol adds Detex metal detectable caps on all grease cartridges
- New dairy packaging solution from RPC Superfos with easy-to-access spoon