Andreas Exarheas reveals detailed interviews with glass sector professionals and highlights a few of the latest glass bottled products.
Beatson Clark and its sister company Pont Europe have teamed up with Dutch capping specialist Teamplast and sleeving expert Rivièra Product Decorations to produce a new soy sauce bottle for Dutch food company Inproba.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
Schwarzwaldmilch, the Freiburg-based dairy is set in the Black Forest and processes 600,000 litres of milk a day.
Owens-Illinois Inc has completed the formation of a 50:50 joint venture with Constellation Brands to own and operate a glass container production plant in Nava, Mexico.
Only six Methuselahs of beer have been made for sale in the world, and one of them is now in London – at Sourced Market St Pancras.
- Martini Asti features streamlined, sustainable glass bottles
- O-I Imperial bottle helps Copper Fiddle Distillery generate buzz
- CCL supplies sleeves for Spirit of London Gin
- Ardagh Group’s Sharon Crayton on the award winning Bombay Sapphire bottle
- WKD Vegas
- Noa Relaxation Drinks: How to start a beverage brand
- Kitl Pick-Me-Up herbal energy elixir
- Jura 1984 Vintage limited edition single malt whisky
- O-I showcases innovation at BrauBeviale 2014
- New amber glass furnace goes into production at Beatson Clark
- SHS Drinks launches Shloer Light
- Pearlfisher partners Patrón Spirits Co for new Roca Patrón design