Aspall has refreshed the look of its bottled ciders using a lightweight Vichy bottle produced by glass manufacturer Beatson Clark.
Italian beer brand Peroni Nastro Azzurro has launched a new 25cl bottle design for its classic lager drink.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
O-I has become an associate sponsor of FoodBev Media's World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014, which are now open for entry at FoodbevAwards.com.
Bulgarian water brand Devin chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin – Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
British bottled water brand Harrogate Spring Water has started to produce the first bottles on its £6m investment Krones Ergobloc line.
- Agr Polarimeter measurement instrument for glass container industry
- Grolsch lager in a jar
- Rawlings and Beatson Clark deliver lightweight bottle for Robinsons Old Tom
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro creates Piccola bottle
- Acqua Panna still water brand is redesigned by Cartils
- Erik Bouts is elected president of European Container Glass Federation
- Jones Stripped – Jones Soda expands natural soda line
- Tami Louisson from Shott discusses the move from glass to PET bottles
- Embossed bottle design for Hooper's brand from Global Brands
- Consumers concerned about safety of food packaging, says research
- Quinn Glass and Cobevco rebrand as Encirc
- Beatson Clark produces bespoke glass bottle for Thornbridge Brewery