Danish beer maker Carlsberg and packaging company EcoXpac have announced that they will cooperate on the development of the world's first fully biodegradable wood fibre bottle.
Beatson Clark and its sister company Pont Europe have teamed up with Dutch capping specialist Teamplast and sleeving expert Rivièra Product Decorations to produce a new soy sauce bottle for Dutch food company Inproba.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
At the IFE exhibitor open day in London, Bill Bruce talked to Daniel Ritsema from Cranes, about the company’s Cranberry alcoholic beverages.
Plastic packaging manufacturer APPE has extended its range of Thermalite PET lightweight containers as an alternative to glass jars in food packaging.
Hillfarm Oils – producers of bottled rape seed oil, on its farm in Suffolk, UK for the past 10 years.
- How to launch an alcoholic cranberry drinks brand
- Glass packaging industry - contributing to the EU circular economy
- O-I names Vitaliano Torno as leader of European operations
- King of Soho gin showcases 'London embodiment' design
- Kingsdown Water unveils crisp look for new sparkling pressé range
- Two firsts in one bottle for Ardagh Group
- Wenlock Spring lightweights glass bottles
- Echo Falls alcohol free Sparkling Infusion
- Cullen Agricultural and Long Island Brand Beverages to merge
- Tsingtao unveils limited edition packs for Chinese New Year
- Premium glass insights by Ardagh Group
- Case study: Stainless steel Viscofill for filling in glass