Colorado, US-based tea company Bhakti Chai has introduced two new beverages to its Ready To Drink Iced Chai range.
Beatson Clark and its sister company Pont Europe have teamed up with Dutch capping specialist Teamplast and sleeving expert Rivièra Product Decorations to produce a new soy sauce bottle for Dutch food company Inproba.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
Glass packaging from Owens-Illinois (O-I) is helping Indiana-based Oliver Winery differentiate its BeanBlossom Hard Cider in an increasingly competitive category.
Haughton Honey is cold extracted and features traces of dandelion, chestnut, lime, blackberry, clover and other wildflowers.
Rachel's will launch its first ever organic Divine Desserts range, set to arrive in Waitrose and Sainsbury's stores from late August 2014.
- Dr Pepper launches in 12oz glass bottles
- Greene St Juice Co launches new range of cold-pressed juices
- New bottle design for Inproba's soy sauce
- Origin Wine introduces the Stormhoek Stack to the UK
- Aspall turns to Beatson Clark's lightweight Vichy bottle for cider
- O-I sponsors World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Devin Crystal Line bottle by PET Engineering uses Novapet's Glasstar resin
- Harrogate Spring Water starts using Krones Ergobloc
- Agr Polarimeter measurement instrument for glass container industry
- Grolsch lager in a jar
- Rawlings and Beatson Clark deliver lightweight bottle for Robinsons Old Tom
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro creates Piccola bottle