Glass packaging manufacturer Owens-Illinois has celebrated its €30m investment in its Alloa facility in Scotland.
Norway's Ringes, part of the Carlsberg Group, has moved its Farris bottled water brand from glass to PET.
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
- Pack Expo Las Vegas, day one – 'breathtaking technology'
Jesus Luna-Lopez, 24 Sep 2013
See more Packaging topics
Latest glass recycling figures for the EU show also there is now far more glass recycled than ever before.
Nathan Daniel, sales manager at CS Labels, discusses Color Logic technology at Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014 with FoodBev Media's Bill Bruce.
Nestlé Waters Canada has unveiled Perrier Sparkling Natural Spring Water in 1-litre PET packaging.
- Photos from Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
- Ringnes moves its Farris water brand from glass to PET
- Sandra Santos becomes new CEO of BA Glass
- Louis Bouillot Perle d'Aurore
- Maynard House adds orange and clementine juice
- Paradise Beverage launches Pirate Energy Shots
- New meads launched by Lyme Bay Winery
- New yellow ink for coding, from Domino
- Milk Money Vodka – distilled from milk sugars
- Germany's ageing population will need innovative packaging solutions
- Carlsberg to develop next-generation packaging for upcycling
- Julia Cole: the digital opportunity – for printers and brands