Britvic Soft Drinks is bringing back its limited edition J2O Glitter Berry to mark the festive season.
Beatson Clark and its sister company Pont Europe have teamed up with Dutch capping specialist Teamplast and sleeving expert Rivièra Product Decorations to produce a new soy sauce bottle for Dutch food company Inproba.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
London craft brewer, Meantime Brewing Company, is to launch a brand new beer made using hops grown on their urban hop farm.
Bristol, UK-based Koji Drinks has bolstered its sparkling soft drinks portfolio with the addition of a new Elderflower & Lime variant.
Kendlbacher from Leoben, Austria, has created Omi's Apfelstrudel, a shelf-stable apple juice drink with cinnamon flavour to emulate 'Apple strudel in a bottle'.
- Hellmann’s Christmas Real Mayonnaise special edition jar
- Coca-Cola HBC achieves double win for sustainability efforts
- Totino 'conquers' vermouth market with embossed bottle from Ardagh
- Stute introduces 200g Choconut Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa
- Molson Coors redesigns Carling British Cider brand
- Case study: Arcobräu brewery invests in Krones bottling kit
- Bath Ales introduces Gem Aqua Vitae
- PepsiCo launches 'craft' soda Caleb's Kola at selected US outlets
- Frigoglass to explore strategic options for its glass operations
- Guinness launches Dublin Porter and West Indies Porter
- One Water Butterfly bottles aiming for premium UK restaurants
- Cartils develops 'Swingtop'-inspired bottle for Grolsch