Harry Brompton’s Alcoholic Ice Tea is made with the finest ethically sourced Kenyan black teas, crisp craft-distilled vodka and infused with natural citrus.
Beatson Clark and its sister company Pont Europe have teamed up with Dutch capping specialist Teamplast and sleeving expert Rivièra Product Decorations to produce a new soy sauce bottle for Dutch food company Inproba.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
Proximo Spirits UK has announced the launch of Tincup, an 84 proof American whiskey, to the UK market.
Owens-Illinois Inc (O-I), the world’s largest glass container manufacturer, has introduced a new bottle to enhance its standard range and help brewers differentiate their premium and craft beers.
Swedish cider brand Rekorderlig has reintroduced its Winter Cider drink, which will be available to customers from 1 October 2014.
- New whisky bottle and brand created for Korean alcohol brand HiteJinro
- Red Fusion wine by Voga Italia
- Schott and Algatechnologies sign R&D agreement
- Harrogate Water Brands Diamond bottle by Ardagh Glass
- Beatson Clark transforms hexagonal bottle for Oil & Vinegar
- The effect of innovative packaging on our buying decisions
- Bluemarlin designs packaging for Victoria's Rhubarb Gin
- Lord Bilimoria on how Cobra Beer and Molson Coors survived the recession
- Bhakti Chai introduces new flavours to Iced Chai range
- Glass packaging helps differentiation for US cider company
- Haughton Honey
- Rachel's expands into desserts segment with organic Divine Desserts