Coca-Cola is celebrating 100 years of its iconic Contour Bottle with a new advertising campaign called ‘I’ve kissed…’
Beatson Clark and its sister company Pont Europe have teamed up with Dutch capping specialist Teamplast and sleeving expert Rivièra Product Decorations to produce a new soy sauce bottle for Dutch food company Inproba.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
Packaging Innovations 2015 is a UK trade show demonstrating new innovations, the latest trends and technologies, held at the Birmingham NEC.
Its iconic contour bottle is 100 years old – and The Coca-Cola Company is launching a series of cultural events to commemorate the centenary of its famous design.
Spanish liqueur brand Licor 43 has adopted a new bottle, label and branding design from international drinks consultant Cartils.
- Macallan releases 1824 Masters series of fine whiskies in crystal decanters
- Southern Comfort accompanies new caramel flavour with pack redesign
- Bacardí rum unveils first packaging redesign for more than a decade
- Carlsberg to develop world's first biodegradable wood fibre bottle
- Podcast: How to launch an alcoholic cranberry drinks brand
- Manufacturer extends lightweight PET range as glass packaging alternative
- Podcast: Hillfarm Oils – producers of bottled rape seed oil
- How to launch an alcoholic cranberry drinks brand
- Glass packaging industry - contributing to the EU circular economy
- O-I names Vitaliano Torno as leader of European operations
- King of Soho gin showcases 'London embodiment' design
- Kingsdown Water unveils crisp look for new sparkling pressé range