Bulgarian water brand Devin chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin – Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
Italian beer brand Peroni Nastro Azzurro has launched a new 25cl bottle design for its classic lager drink.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
British bottled water brand Harrogate Spring Water has started to produce the first bottles on its £6m investment Krones Ergobloc line.
Agr International has responded to a need for greater precision in the glass container industry with the introduction of the Polarimeter.
Grolsch is launching a new way of drinking lager in Romania: 'The Jar'.
- Rawlings and Beatson Clark deliver lightweight bottle for Robinsons Old Tom
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro creates Piccola bottle
- Acqua Panna still water brand is redesigned by Cartils
- Erik Bouts is elected president of European Container Glass Federation
- Jones Stripped – Jones Soda expands natural soda line
- Tami Louisson from Shott discusses the move from glass to PET bottles
- Embossed bottle design for Hooper's brand from Global Brands
- Consumers concerned about safety of food packaging, says research
- Quinn Glass and Cobevco rebrand as Encirc
- Beatson Clark produces bespoke glass bottle for Thornbridge Brewery
- Mammy Jamia’s premium fruit preserves
- Helvetica Wine