Avion Reserva 44 from Tequila Avion is hand-bottled in limited batches and filled into a fire-polished crystal bottle.
According to the latest glass recycling industry data published by the European Container Glass Federation, the average glass recycling rate in the EU has risen above the 70% threshold for the first time.
- Pack Expo Las Vegas, day one – 'breathtaking technology'
Jesus Luna-Lopez, 24 Sep 2013
- My Drinktec 2013 highlights and impressions
Richard Hall, 20 Sep 2013
- 95% glass recycling possible
Richard Hall, 25 Apr 2013
- Extended deadlines for Water Innovation Awards and InterBev
Bill Bruce, 7 Aug 2012
See more Packaging topics
E&J Gallo has added New Amsterdam Vodka to its UK spirits portfolio. This award-winning, premium vodka is the fastest spirits brand to reach 1m cases sold.
The world's largest cocktail liqueur brand, De Kuyper, was recently redesigned by Cartils branding and packaging design consultants.
Tequila el Jimador, the No 1 selling 100% agave tequila in Mexico, has updated its bottle.
- Zeo Tingle Bells from Freedrinks, designed by Bluemarlin
- Lamb's Spiced Rum to be relaunched in hexagon-shaped bottle
- Heinz updates pickle range and launches Sweet Chilli and Tomato Pickle
- Fuel Vodka is redesigned by Cartils
- First ever seasonal ale from Alltech’s Lexington Brewing and Distilling Co
- Morgenrot to distribute Okell’s beers
- Evian launches limited edition bottle designed by Elie Saab
- US cider market will begin to slow, says Canadean report
- Pearlfisher London redesigns SABMiller's Ursus
- Growler Brewery Gladness
- Scavi & Ray premium prosecco launches at London Fashion Week
- Smirnoff hypnotises audience with new TV ad