Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has revealed its environmental improvements for 2014, including a 7.8% reduction of its carbon emissions.
Beatson Clark and its sister company Pont Europe have teamed up with Dutch capping specialist Teamplast and sleeving expert Rivièra Product Decorations to produce a new soy sauce bottle for Dutch food company Inproba.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
Diageo has added new price-marked packs of its Johnnie Walker Red Label whisky, as it claims that the format can increase sales and improve retail perceptions among consumers.
Glass container manufacturer Owens-Illinois has acquired a wine bottle production facility in the US state of Washington from Bennu Glass.
Bottled mineral water producer Bad Meinberger has installed an energy and resource-saving bottle washing system from KHS at its bottling plant in western Germany.
- Vitaliano Torno appointed new European Container Glass Federation president
- S.Pellegrino and Vogue Italia collaborate on limited edition bottle design
- ‘I’ve kissed...’ campaign celebrates Coca-Cola Contour Bottle centenary
- Gallery: Seen at the 2015 Packaging Innovations show in Birmingham
- Coca-Cola launches cultural campaign to celebrate iconic bottle's centenary
- Licor 43 adopts bottle, label and branding redesign from Cartils
- Macallan releases 1824 Masters series of fine whiskies in crystal decanters
- Southern Comfort accompanies new caramel flavour with pack redesign
- Bacardí rum unveils first packaging redesign for more than a decade
- Carlsberg to develop world's first biodegradable wood fibre bottle
- Podcast: How to launch an alcoholic cranberry drinks brand
- Manufacturer extends lightweight PET range as glass packaging alternative