Coca-Cola HBC has been awarded an A rating by the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), and a place in the CDP Global Climate Performance Leadership Index 2014.
Beatson Clark and its sister company Pont Europe have teamed up with Dutch capping specialist Teamplast and sleeving expert Rivièra Product Decorations to produce a new soy sauce bottle for Dutch food company Inproba.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
To attract maximum interest and attention to its new herbal aperitif Totino bottle, Henkell & Co Vinpol has turned to Ardagh Group to style the whole range as a brand family.
Stute Foods is launching a new 200g jar of its premium hazelnut spread with cocoa, Choconut.
Molson Coors is launching a full brand redesign of its Carling British Cider range to boost its position as a premium, modern cider.
- Case study: Arcobräu brewery invests in Krones bottling kit
- Bath Ales introduces Gem Aqua Vitae
- PepsiCo launches 'craft' soda Caleb's Kola at selected US outlets
- Frigoglass to explore strategic options for its glass operations
- Guinness launches Dublin Porter and West Indies Porter
- One Water Butterfly bottles aiming for premium UK restaurants
- Cartils develops 'Swingtop'-inspired bottle for Grolsch
- Evian and Kenzo unveil limited edition water bottle
- Harry Brompton premium alcoholic ice tea
- Tincup American whiskey to launch in UK
- O-I extends range to enhance premium beer presentation
- Rekorderlig Winter Cider