Molson Coors is launching a full brand redesign of its Carling British Cider range to boost its position as a premium, modern cider.
Beatson Clark and its sister company Pont Europe have teamed up with Dutch capping specialist Teamplast and sleeving expert Rivièra Product Decorations to produce a new soy sauce bottle for Dutch food company Inproba.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
The Arcobräu Gräfliches Brauhaus brewery has installed a new filler from Krones AG as well as a Checkmat bottle inspector and the requisite conveyors.
Bath Ales has bolstered its Sulis Collection with the new limited edition English single malt spirit, Gem Aqua Vitae.
PepsiCo has launched a retro soda called ‘Caleb’s Kola’, packaged in 10oz glass bottles.
- Frigoglass to explore strategic options for its glass operations
- Guinness launches Dublin Porter and West Indies Porter
- One Water Butterfly bottles aiming for premium UK restaurants
- Cartils develops 'Swingtop'-inspired bottle for Grolsch
- Evian and Kenzo unveil limited edition water bottle
- Harry Brompton premium alcoholic ice tea
- Tincup American whiskey to launch in UK
- O-I extends range to enhance premium beer presentation
- Rekorderlig Winter Cider
- New whisky bottle and brand created for Korean alcohol brand HiteJinro
- Red Fusion wine by Voga Italia
- Schott and Algatechnologies sign R&D agreement