Pepsi has launched a new on-trade glass bottle for its Max, Diet and Original varieties, accompanying its introduction with a selection of spirit suggestions.
Beatson Clark and its sister company Pont Europe have teamed up with Dutch capping specialist Teamplast and sleeving expert Rivièra Product Decorations to produce a new soy sauce bottle for Dutch food company Inproba.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
Soft drinks brand Zeo has launched new flavours and a packaging redesign, as it prepares to shift its focus away from the premium category.
SABMiller has revealed a new heritage-inspired bottle for its Pilsner Urquell brand of pilsner – the oldest of its kind in the world.
Whisky brand Johnnie Walker has launched its Boldest Glass, which sends vibrations through the drinker's jaw to improve their perception of the flavours in their drink.
- European container glass industry 'growing', says representative body
- Ardagh Group invests in Dutch production plant for the nutrition sector
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company reveals environmental improvements
- Diageo adds price-marked packs of Johnnie Walker Red Label whisky
- Owens-Illinois acquires wine bottle production facility from Bennu Glass
- Bottled water brand Bad Meinberger installs new bottle washer from KHS
- Vitaliano Torno appointed new European Container Glass Federation president
- S.Pellegrino and Vogue Italia collaborate on limited edition bottle design
- ‘I’ve kissed...’ campaign celebrates Coca-Cola Contour Bottle centenary
- Gallery: Seen at the 2015 Packaging Innovations show in Birmingham
- Coca-Cola launches cultural campaign to celebrate iconic bottle's centenary
- Licor 43 adopts bottle, label and branding redesign from Cartils