PepsiCo has significantly extended its AMP Energy brand of energy drinks with the launch of four new "exciting" flavour combinations.
Domino has produced a white paper for companies in the food supply chain – 'Inks for food packaging' – to clarify regulations and guidelines that govern use of inks for food packaging.
- Dairy origin labelling should be 'mandatory'
Judith Bryans, Dairy UK, 21 May 2015
- Great brands ask questions
Alison Taylor, Ziggurat Brands, 18 May 2015
- Mio, Mjo and now Mia – branding around 'me'
Richard Hall, 28 Apr 2015
- How to elevate a commodity
Mary Lewis, Lewis Moberly, 13 Apr 2015
- How do consumers perceive language on pack?
Claire Phoenix, 18 Mar 2015
See more Packaging topics
Budweiser has revived its limited edition pack design and in-store campaign ahead of the summer barbecuing season.
Unilever has launched a new packaging design for its PG Tips tea, marking the biggest milestone in the brand's development since 1996.
Scottish alcohol producer Whyte & Mackay has unveiled a new contemporary label design for its blended Scotch whisky.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev adopts multi-sensory label for Oculto tequila beer
- Coca-Cola extends Share a Coke campaign with braille cans for the blind
- McVitie's updates on-the-go breakfast range with new products and design
- Middle Sister wine receives a makeover
- Kingsmill adopts comprehensive packaging redesign from BrandOpus
- Bluemarlin introduces updated packaging design for squash brand Rocks
- Guinness Original reveals heritage-inspired rebrand
- Infused instant coffee brand Little's unveils new branding and pack design
- Redesigned melon juice brand Mello secures Waitrose and Booths listings
- Tree of Life launches bespoke own-label service for retailers
- Portuguese soft drink brand Sumol adopts 'energetic' new can design
- Redesigned Yasso adds four new flavours of its frozen yogurt bars