Alex Nussem, director business development, digital printing, CMA Imaging, talks to Claire Rowan about the new Colorpack software and equipment for creating prototype packs in minutes.
Domino has produced a white paper for companies in the food supply chain – 'Inks for food packaging' – to clarify regulations and guidelines that govern use of inks for food packaging.
- Environment and automation themes resound from Emballage
Claire Rowan, 24 Nov 2014
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
- The blight (or plight) of the new potato
Claire Phoenix, 16 Jul 2014
- Sugary drinks and the consumer
Andreas Exarheas, 19 Jun 2014
See more Packaging topics
RPC Bramlage has developed a new range of high quality in-mould label (IML) standard containers and lids for a variety of spreads and yellow fats.
Maxxium UK has announced that The Famous Grouse will be taking a fresh approach to its Christmas TV campaign in 2014, sponsoring Channel 4 and UKTV's festive programming in a deal worth over £1.1m.
TRM Packaging, a UK independent manufacturer of corrugated retail and shelf-ready packaging, has officially opened its new colour lab.
- Appartement 103 revamps Starapraga Pilsener Premium Lager Beer
- Domino white paper clarifies regulations governing inks for food packaging
- Bluemarlin designs graphics for Square Mile London Dry Gin
- Linx announces new appointments at St Ives HQ
- Royal Society for Public Health calls for labels to show alcohol calories
- Top 5 trends in food and beverage for 2015
- Diet Coke's two million unique bottle designs in Israel
- PolyOne unveils new colour collection for PET packaging
- Label Apeel announces Amy Chambers as new MD
- Clip redesigns branding for Piquant
- Avery Dennison extends food-approved portfolio with new topcoat
- Totino 'conquers' vermouth market with embossed bottle from Ardagh