Innocent has unveiled a 'fresh' new packaging design for its range of on-the-go juice drinks, designed by London-based agency Pearlfisher.
Domino has produced a white paper for companies in the food supply chain – 'Inks for food packaging' – to clarify regulations and guidelines that govern use of inks for food packaging.
- How do consumers perceive language on pack?
Claire Phoenix, 18 Mar 2015
- New food labelling legislation is literally a lifesaver
Farzad Henareh, Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS, 12 Dec 2014
- Environment and automation themes resound from Emballage
Claire Rowan, 24 Nov 2014
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
See more Packaging topics
Members of The Brewers of Europe have committed to providing voluntary on-pack nutrition and ingredients labelling.
The impressive range of entries in the Best packaging design category of the World Food Innovation Awards 2015, highlights a number of important trends.
Verve has unveiled a new visual identity for its product portfolio, which includes the first cold-pressed juice range in Greece.
- Rexam creates cans for Portuguese beer brand's limited edition designs
- Brewery issues new pump clip design in honour of local team's cup success
- Sprite relaunches special edition flavour developed with LeBron James
- BrandOpus develops branding for non-dairy kefir probiotic drink
- Diageo adds price-marked packs of Johnnie Walker Red Label whisky
- Beer brand Modelo adopts visually striking redesign from Cartils
- Interview: Robinson Packaging Innovation creates swirl jar
- Interview: Pulse Flexible Packaging swaps Printpack for independence
- Interview: CS Labels and the new Xeikon Cheetah
- Independent cider maker launches new pack design and extended portfolio
- Coca-Cola introduces single brand for entire product portfolio
- S.Pellegrino and Vogue Italia collaborate on limited edition bottle design