Douwe Egberts Professional has redesigned the packaging of three of its Espresso beans products in order to raise awareness that they are now 100% UTZ certified.
Consolidated Label Company, a manufacturer of custom labels in the US, has released its label packaging trends for 2013.
- Caffeine controversy
Richard Hall, 21 May 2013
- Retailers welcome the digital age
Hannah Oakman, 5 Mar 2013
- Pick of the packs from Packaging Innovations 2013
Claire Phoenix, 1 Mar 2013
- Augmented reality in the beverage sector
Claire Phoenix, 26 Feb 2013
- Horse meat: What's the big deal?
Rebecca Prescott, 8 Feb 2013
See more Packaging topics
Halewood International is launching a new bottle design for its Lambrini Cider brand and a new flavour, Cherry & Apple.
Labels to Celebrate is a selection of pressure-sensitive labels designed for premium applications such as wine and spirits, Champagne and water, as well as gourmet food products.
Drinks supplier Haywood Drinks Products has added Eliot's Mysthic flavoured vodka drinks to its range.
- Andy Warhol cans and bottles for Perrier brand
- Cherizena launches service providing coffee sachets to boutique hotels
- Rexam first to launch thermochromic printed ends
- GMO-free labelling on the increase, says new report
- Top packaging companies combine to form Exopack Holdings
- Ci4200 compact spectrophotometer by X-Rite Pantone
- Fuller's updates its Premium Bottled Ales portfolio
- CCL Industries opens service centre in South Africa
- Successful joint venture with Pacman-CCL in the Middle East
- Rexam launches new printing technology – Editions – worldwide
- Seagram’s Escapes
- Mercian Labels and Pillbox Design join forces for creative design service