At the IFE exhibitor open day in London, in January, Bill Bruce met Britain’s youngest chocolatier – Danesh Amin – with Karrie and Emma Jones, to talk about the success of Brocks Chocs.
Domino has produced a white paper for companies in the food supply chain – 'Inks for food packaging' – to clarify regulations and guidelines that govern use of inks for food packaging.
- New food labelling legislation is literally a lifesaver
Farzad Henareh, Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS, 12 Dec 2014
- Environment and automation themes resound from Emballage
Claire Rowan, 24 Nov 2014
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
- The blight (or plight) of the new potato
Claire Phoenix, 16 Jul 2014
See more Packaging topics
United Biscuits has launched a revamped logo and new packaging redesign for its Jacob's brand of cracker and crispbread snacks.
Linx Printing Technologies has launched an ink for use on multiple surfaces
Kent Crisps have released a new branding package that places a greater focus on the provenance of its products' ingredients.
- Yu! adds new flavours and pack redesign to fruit snack line
- ScorCreative at Amcor wins award for highly sculpted PET bottle
- Maison Routin redesigns syrups range
- Maxabel releases colourful 'cup for all seasons'
- CTI expands sun-powered inks for cans
- Driftwood Brewery unveil new pale ale
- Domino invests in new factory in India
- Multi-Color Corporation acquires English beverage label specialist
- Irn-Bru: Bru’s Your Clan?
- Calypso Aquajuice adopts a complete pack redesign
- Sheep Print in-mould labelling for new product development
- Bluemarlin designs Lindeman’s Nordic 2014 seasonal edition