At BrauBeviale, Claire Phoenix talked to Noa Relaxation Drinks’ Noa Fridmark and Robert Grenmark about the development of the company's World Beverage Innovation Award-winning functional drink.
Domino has produced a white paper for companies in the food supply chain – 'Inks for food packaging' – to clarify regulations and guidelines that govern use of inks for food packaging.
- Environment and automation themes resound from Emballage
Claire Rowan, 24 Nov 2014
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
- The blight (or plight) of the new potato
Claire Phoenix, 16 Jul 2014
- Sugary drinks and the consumer
Andreas Exarheas, 19 Jun 2014
See more Packaging topics
Clondalkin Flexible Packaging Bury (formerly Chadwicks of Bury), a supplier of pre-cut lids and shrink sleeves, has launched a shrink sleeve incorporating a unique code.
Krones has acquired a 51% stake in Hofheim, Germany-based Till GmbH.
Alex Nussem, director business development, digital printing, CMA Imaging, talks to Claire Rowan about the new Colorpack software and equipment for creating prototype packs in minutes.
- RPC develops new IML container range
- Maxxium UK focuses on personalisation to promote Famous Grouse whisky
- TRM Packaging and Flint Group open colour lab
- Appartement 103 revamps Starapraga Pilsener Premium Lager Beer
- Domino white paper clarifies regulations governing inks for food packaging
- Bluemarlin designs graphics for Square Mile London Dry Gin
- Linx announces new appointments at St Ives HQ
- Royal Society for Public Health calls for labels to show alcohol calories
- Top 5 trends in food and beverage for 2015
- Diet Coke's two million unique bottle designs in Israel
- PolyOne unveils new colour collection for PET packaging
- Label Apeel announces Amy Chambers as new MD