Germany's first Screen Truepress Jet L350UV digital label press has been commissioned at Labelprint24, one of the country's leading online label printers.
KHS has extended its Innoket 360 series of roll-fed labelling machines. The Innoket 360 and extremely compact Innoket 360 S (with an output of up to 50,000 PET bottles per hour) have now been joined by the Innoket 360 Duo.
- The blight (or plight) of the new potato
Claire Phoenix, 16 Jul 2014
- Sugary drinks and the consumer
Andreas Exarheas, 19 Jun 2014
- Interpack – improving PET recycling and disposing of used coffee pods
Bill Bruce, 16 May 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
See more Packaging topics
Innovation in packaging is a major influencer on consumer purchasing decisions, according to new research by Pelican Communications.
Recent development work between ThermoFlexX and Global Graphics has resulted in new hybrid screens for the flexo market that allow improved highlights to be achieved in the final printed product.
Highland Spring has unveiled a new look across its still and sparkling packaging, delivering greater visual impact and standout on shelf in retail and wholesale channels.
- Inkfresh appoints Bob Mann as chairman of the board
- Coca-Cola GB to adopt voluntary front-of-pack nutrition labelling scheme
- WhiteWater spring water with glow-in-the-dark sleeves by CCL
- Real Yorkshire Pudding Company installs ICE Vulcan print and apply labeller
- Coveris achieves high resolution printing quality with 3D DLE technology
- Clondalkin takes on Gravure printing with FleXtreme Full HD Flexo printing
- Borde updates red fruits range with packaging from RPC Containers Corby
- Domino reveals heavy duty A520i CIJ printer
- LumeJet appoints country manager for Germany and unveils new distributor
- KHS optimises Innoket 360 roll-fed labeller series
- Avery Dennison adds five White Rainbow products to wine labelling range
- CCL Industries to acquire label company Bandfix