Hewlett Packard's HP Indigo 20000 Digital Press is a 30in-wide digital web platform capable of producing flexible packaging, labels and shrink sleeves, on film or paper from 10-250 microns.
AquaSense, a new label innovation from Essentra Packaging, has been designed to help maintain and control the moisture content within packs, ensuring the goods don't dry out and are kept fresh.
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- Food industry warned of 'Red Tractor' complacency
Peter Bennett, 17 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
- Day two of Pack Expo Las Vegas 2013
Jesus Luna-Lopez, 25 Sep 2013
See more Packaging topics
A direct digital printing system designed specifically for plastic bottles, the new Krones DecoType machine can print heights of up to 200mm using UV inks.
UK-based Leatherhead Food Research has announced that it will offer a programme of Regulatory Masterclasses on the first two days of Vitafoods Europe 2014 in Geneva in May.
The Cabreiroá brand, owned by Spain's Hijos de Rivera, is being revitalised with a new PET bottle range and collection of six pressure sensitive labels, printed by Spear.
- Sick G10 super-quick mounting system
- TG400 green laser by Technifor
- Videojet introduces advanced range of CO2 laser marking systems
- AquaSense label technology by Essentra Packaging
- Label redesign for Nielsen-Massey vanillas and flavoured extracts
- Springfield Solutions installs Screen Truepress Jet L350UV
- Consumers are still confused about food labelling, says new study
- Early Times Kentucky Whisky commemorative Kentucky Derby bottle
- Sun Automation's Corrstream for colour printing onto corrugated packaging
- Nathan Daniel from CS Labels demos augmented reality app
- Xaar introduces All New Xaar 1002 GS6 for UV applications
- Stuart Kellock on new developments in labelling and printing technology