Mondelēz International, in collaboration with Pearlfisher, Air Innovation and Multi Packaging Solutions, has created Cadbury Glow, a new premium gifting range.
Domino has produced a white paper for companies in the food supply chain – 'Inks for food packaging' – to clarify regulations and guidelines that govern use of inks for food packaging.
- New food labelling legislation is literally a lifesaver
Farzad Henareh, Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS, 12 Dec 2014
- Environment and automation themes resound from Emballage
Claire Rowan, 24 Nov 2014
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
- Peter Bennett's top 5 legal themes for 2015
Peter Bennett, 17 Nov 2014
- The blight (or plight) of the new potato
Claire Phoenix, 16 Jul 2014
See more Packaging topics
From Saturday, 13 December, all restaurants and food businesses in Europe be responsible for identifying, recording and clearly communicating when any of 14 allergens are used in a dish or drink.
Food and drink manufacturers are making helpful changes to their labels in response to new European rules which come into effect on 13 December 2014.
Wheyhey!, which claims to be the world’s first and best selling protein ice cream, has unveiled its new global packaging.
- Parker Williams takes Pomegreat back to its roots with new pack
- Acqua Panna Tuscan design unveiled at Harrods Italian pop-up restaurant
- 7up Free redesign and global campaign
- O-I Imperial bottle helps Copper Fiddle Distillery generate buzz
- Sheep Print makes label compliance offer to save food firms money
- Clondalkin Flexible Packaging Bury lid The Lake District Dairy Co
- Krones develops flexible labelling technology
- CCL supplies sleeves for Spirit of London Gin
- Connoisseur ice cream, inspired by historical characters
- Pearlfisher's Sophie Maxwell and Shaun Jones talk about 'free from'
- Ardagh Group’s Sharon Crayton on the award winning Bombay Sapphire bottle
- Ardagh's Marc Bettinger, on the award winning Warsteiner alubottle range