Soft drinks brand Zeo has launched new flavours and a packaging redesign, as it prepares to shift its focus away from the premium category.
Domino has produced a white paper for companies in the food supply chain – 'Inks for food packaging' – to clarify regulations and guidelines that govern use of inks for food packaging.
- How to elevate a commodity
Mary Lewis, Lewis Moberly, 13 Apr 2015
- How do consumers perceive language on pack?
Claire Phoenix, 18 Mar 2015
- New food labelling legislation is literally a lifesaver
Farzad Henareh, Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS, 12 Dec 2014
- Environment and automation themes resound from Emballage
Claire Rowan, 24 Nov 2014
- Digital fruit at Food Matters Live 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Nov 2014
See more Packaging topics
US sparkling drink brand Dry has unveiled a complete packaging redesign across glass bottle and aluminium can formats of its premium sparkling beverages.
In the UK, distiller Adnams has launched an updated bottle design for its Copper House brand of gin, developed by Brighton-based agency CookChick.
McCain has launched two new varieties of its fries, in new packaging from BrandOpus that is inspired by consumers' experiences in the casual dining sector.
- Oil brand Crisp 'n Dry launches new on-pack promotional campaign
- Crosse & Blackwell teams up with Butlin's for holiday giveaway promotion
- Rocks Drinks launches new ready-to-drink range in rebranded packaging
- Synerlink launches new technology for applying sleeve labels to yogurt cups
- Michelman launches new primer for flexible packaging printing
- Twinings adopts packaging redesign across classic and Earl Grey tea blends
- One Water reveals redesigned shrink wrap packaging for multipack formats
- Minimalist labelling thriving in food packaging sector, manufacturer claims
- Sheppy's unveils 'distinctive' new branding for cider portfolio
- On-the-go breakfast brand Moma adopts new 'jet set' packaging design
- Innocent reveals 'fresh' new on-the-go juice design from Pearlfisher
- European brewing association commits to voluntary nutrition labelling