The top trends likely to impact the food industry in 2015 have been identified by Innova Market Insights from its analysis of key global developments in food and drink launch activity worldwide.
KHS has extended its Innoket 360 series of roll-fed labelling machines. The Innoket 360 and extremely compact Innoket 360 S (with an output of up to 50,000 PET bottles per hour) have now been joined by the Innoket 360 Duo.
- The blight (or plight) of the new potato
Claire Phoenix, 16 Jul 2014
- Sugary drinks and the consumer
Andreas Exarheas, 19 Jun 2014
- Interpack – improving PET recycling and disposing of used coffee pods
Bill Bruce, 16 May 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
See more Packaging topics
In Israel, Coca-Cola has launched a multi-level campaign to stress the individuality of millions of Diet Coke drinkers.
PolyOne has unveiled a new collection of liquid colourants that can help brand managers and packaging designers create a new breed of personal care and cosmetic products packaged in PET.
Amy Chambers has been promoted to managing director of Leicester, UK-based label printers Label Apeel, taking over from owner Stuart Kellock.
- Clip redesigns branding for Piquant
- Avery Dennison extends food-approved portfolio with new topcoat
- Totino 'conquers' vermouth market with embossed bottle from Ardagh
- CCL Label adds sparkle to Hpnotiq Liqueur
- Butterkist launches price marked packs
- Mike's Hard Lemonade Co introduces 'Crafted to Remove Gluten' label
- Ricardo-AEA wins contract to support the On-Pack Recycling Label
- TouchCode technology extended for use directly on-pack
- Global redesign for Unilever's Lipton Ice Tea brand by Design Bridge
- Linx coding and marking equipment at Pack Expo 2014
- Guinness launches Dublin Porter and West Indies Porter
- Mizkan aims to increase Branston basket purchase from one to two jars