A new food-approved top-coated product has been added to the Avery Dennison food labelling film portfolio.
KHS has extended its Innoket 360 series of roll-fed labelling machines. The Innoket 360 and extremely compact Innoket 360 S (with an output of up to 50,000 PET bottles per hour) have now been joined by the Innoket 360 Duo.
- The blight (or plight) of the new potato
Claire Phoenix, 16 Jul 2014
- Sugary drinks and the consumer
Andreas Exarheas, 19 Jun 2014
- Interpack – improving PET recycling and disposing of used coffee pods
Bill Bruce, 16 May 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
See more Packaging topics
To attract maximum interest and attention to its new herbal aperitif Totino bottle, Henkell & Co Vinpol has turned to Ardagh Group to style the whole range as a brand family.
High impact sleeves from CCL Decorative Sleeves have been used for the packaging of a limited edition sparkling version of Hpnotiq Liqueur.
Tangerine Confectionery, the maker of UK popcorn brand Butterkist, has extended the list of options featured in its range in order to meet the rising sector demands for price marked packs.
- Mike's Hard Lemonade Co introduces 'Crafted to Remove Gluten' label
- Ricardo-AEA wins contract to support the On-Pack Recycling Label
- TouchCode technology extended for use directly on-pack
- Global redesign for Unilever's Lipton Ice Tea brand by Design Bridge
- Linx coding and marking equipment at Pack Expo 2014
- Guinness launches Dublin Porter and West Indies Porter
- Mizkan aims to increase Branston basket purchase from one to two jars
- Magners unveils Orchard Berries Pear Cider in price-marked packs
- Labelprint24 commissions Screen Truepress Jet L350UV
- The effect of innovative packaging on our buying decisions
- Hybrid screens by ThermoFlexX and Global Graphics
- Highland Spring updates sparkling PET bottled water range