In the second part of a three-part series, Vegware communications director Lucy Frankel tells Bill Bruce that 'clarity is key when it comes to compostable labels'.
Industrial Labelling Systems has been appointed UK distributor of a range of automatic print and apply labelling systems from Autolabel.
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- Food industry warned of 'Red Tractor' complacency
Peter Bennett, 17 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
- Day two of Pack Expo Las Vegas 2013
Jesus Luna-Lopez, 25 Sep 2013
- Pack Expo Las Vegas, day one – 'breathtaking technology'
Jesus Luna-Lopez, 24 Sep 2013
See more Packaging topics
The US Food and Drug Administration has proposed to update the Nutrition Facts label for packaged foods to reflect up to date scientific information.
There are few papers that work as well for embossing as Manter's Cotone Bianco.
Avery Dennison has expanded its PET liner recycling programme with the addition of a new collection facility for brand owners in UK & Ireland.
- Photos from Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
- Zego launches energy bars with QR codes to help allergy sufferers
- Absolut Texas Vodka, designed by Cruz Ortiz
- Miller64 first US beer to incorporate new voluntary labelling guidelines
- Graph-Tech founders launch Radex custom inkjet solutions provider
- Industrial Labelling Systems appointed UK distributor for Autolabel
- Denny Bros introduces Wraptac print-your-own multi-page label
- Britvic UK uses new Videojet software to increase production line speed
- Bebo Twist recloseable food packaging concept from RPC Bebo Plastik
- Eastman Chemical Company releases Versafix Plasticizer
- Domino launches fast drying ink for food and beverage sector
- Tri-Star sets up new business division called Tri-Label