Q Drinks has previously offered its range of sodas and carbonated mixers exclusively in glass bottles, but the company has now launched its seven flavours in Rexam 12oz Sleek cans.
Novelis estimates that thirsty soccer fans in Brazil will push sales of aluminium beverage cans past the two billion mark over the four weeks of the 2014 Fifa World Cup, representing a 35% increase over the same period last year.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
- Every Can Counts celebrates good year for recycling with showcase video
Shaun Weston, 22 Nov 2013
See more Packaging topics
Crown Aerosols and Speciality Packaging Europe is manufacturing the two newly designed metal tins for the Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne brand.
Weidenhammer Packaging Group has brought a new generation of highly impermeable containers to the market that can be used to safely package perishable products and oxygen-sensitive bulk goods.
Spring Design Partners has created the package design for Stolichnaya premium non-alcoholic ginger beer mixer.
- World Cup fans push sales of aluminium beverage cans past two billion mark
- Scheckter's OrganicEnergy Drinks are updated for 2014
- Coca-Cola 2014 World Cup aluminium bottles by Ardagh
- Super Premium Editions and Positive Editions by Rexam
- Rexam wins recycling award from Illinois Recycling Association
- Cabernet Coffee Espresso and Chardonnay Coffee Cappuccino (wine in a can)
- Stapleton employs Chadwicks for plastic lid yogurt transition
- Ye Olde English 1770 by Shepton Mallet Cider Mill
- Tropical fruit flavour Red Bull Summer Edition
- Blackthorn Cider undergoes brand refresh and unveils Black 'n Black
- Limited edition Jim Beam 2014 World Cup cans by Rexam
- Rockstar SuperSours Blue Raspberry comes to the UK