In the US, Jones Soda Co is bringing back its Halloween-themed 8oz sodas, which will return to the shelves of Target locations nationwide.
A new protocol accounting for the aluminium packaging recovered from incinerator bottom ash (IBA) for recycling will allow PRNs to be issued on this material from 1 January 2015.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
- Every Can Counts celebrates good year for recycling with showcase video
Shaun Weston, 22 Nov 2013
See more Packaging topics
US-based Bai Brands has launched a new carbonated line called Bai Bubbles, its first brand extension since launching Bai.
Citrus-flavoured sparkling beverage Surge, which debuted in 1996 and was taken off the market in the early 2000s, is making a comeback.
Innovation in packaging is a major influencer on consumer purchasing decisions, according to new research by Pelican Communications.
- Rexam reveals results of 2014 European Community Can Challenge
- McDonald's accepts empty cans as currency in green festival campaign
- Bisleri to launch Urzza non-caffeine energy drink in India
- Recovered aluminium packaging can count towards national recycling targets
- PMMI study details US beverage packaging trends and demands
- Coca-Cola Life arrives in UK stores – the first new Coke product in 8 years
- Fourpure craft beer chooses Rexam to produce bespoke can designs
- Rexam appoints Jason Ramskill as VP of operations for Europe
- Rexam highlights sustainable excellence of metal cans
- UK beverage can market continues to perform well, says Nielsen data
- New Ball can production line in Oss to be operational by May 2015
- Chill Beverages partners with Ernie Els for sparkling iced teas