Sparkling fruit wine cocktail Ibiza Ice is set to expand its reach around the world following a successful summer of festival sales.
A new protocol accounting for the aluminium packaging recovered from incinerator bottom ash (IBA) for recycling will allow PRNs to be issued on this material from 1 January 2015.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
- Every Can Counts celebrates good year for recycling with showcase video
Shaun Weston, 22 Nov 2013
See more Packaging topics
Switzerland-based beverage developer Global Functional Drinks (GFD) has partnered with Rexam to launch E-ON premium energy drinks in the US, in 12oz sleek cans.
South Korea-based Powerful Food & Beverage has launched Powerful Orange Pulpy; a new natural juice drink containing 15% natural orange pulp and natural orange juice concentrate.
No less than 123 specialised operators from 27 countries took part in Metal Cap Day, the workshop that examines the new technology, latest scenarios and future outlook of the metal cap industry.
- Global redesign for Unilever's Lipton Ice Tea brand by Design Bridge
- Rexam names new director of group operations
- CMB Engineering expands can-making Academy
- New design for SABMiller's Birell beer range by Rexam
- King Oscar chooses Ardagh's Easy Peel aluminium closure for mackerel can
- Rexam converts two Spanish beverage can plants from steel to aluminium
- Novelis opens world's largest aluminium recycling centre
- Thermo Scientific Versa Teorema checkweigher for high-rate food can lines
- Stevia-sweetened Pepsi True to launch on Amazon
- Rexam launches Germânia 55 in lightest aluminium bottle in South America
- Perrier ‘inspired by street art’ limited edition collection
- Ting adds Ting Light