Design Bridge has completed a global redesign for Unilever’s Lipton Ice Tea.
A new protocol accounting for the aluminium packaging recovered from incinerator bottom ash (IBA) for recycling will allow PRNs to be issued on this material from 1 January 2015.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
- Every Can Counts celebrates good year for recycling with showcase video
Shaun Weston, 22 Nov 2013
See more Packaging topics
Rich Grimley, currently sector director for Rexam's North American operations, has been named director of group operations for Rexam PLC effective 1 January 2015.
CMB Engineering, a provider of can-making machinery, has announced the expansion of its new Academy of Canmaking and Seaming.
Rexam has collaborated with brewing giant SABMiller to produce a range of new designs for the non-alcoholic beer brand Birell.
- King Oscar chooses Ardagh's Easy Peel aluminium closure for mackerel can
- Rexam converts two Spanish beverage can plants from steel to aluminium
- Novelis opens world's largest aluminium recycling centre
- Thermo Scientific Versa Teorema checkweigher for high-rate food can lines
- Stevia-sweetened Pepsi True to launch on Amazon
- Rexam launches Germânia 55 in lightest aluminium bottle in South America
- Perrier ‘inspired by street art’ limited edition collection
- Ting adds Ting Light
- Rexam opens graphics and design studio in Luton
- Vampire Blood Orange and Zombie Caramel Apple by Jones Soda for Halloween
- Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusions
- Coke brings back discontinued Surge brand thanks to lobbying fans