Rexam are among a group of companies to unveil a comprehensive vision for the aluminium sector's environmental, social and governance-related future.
A new protocol accounting for the aluminium packaging recovered from incinerator bottom ash (IBA) for recycling will allow PRNs to be issued on this material from 1 January 2015.
- BrauBeviale 2014 – a roller coaster of innovation
Claire Phoenix, 13 Nov 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
Rexam has invested in a Panama beverage can plant that supplies SABMiller
US-based Chromatic Technologies has announced the introduction of its Sunlight Inks for decoration applications in the can manufacturing industry worldwide.
Poland-based Las Vegas Power Energy Drink (LVPED) has launched two new beverages; Las Vegas Power Energy Drink and Coffee Vegas Power Energy Drink.
- AG Barr adds Rockstar Energy Water
- Andres Lopez named president of Glass Containers and COO of O-I
- Erik Bouts to lead Ball’s global metal beverage packaging business
- Premium glass insights by Ardagh Group
- Coca-Cola Enterprises brings recycling element to iconic Christmas truck
- Qonzern W-Wodqa
- FDA rules: Bisphenol A is safe for approved uses in food containers
- Honesty Foods founder Jonathan Middlemiss talks about Teasy
- Ardagh's Marc Bettinger, on the award winning Warsteiner alubottle range
- Rexam renews sponsorship of World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Koala Karma chill out drink
- Tao Fruity Natural Energizer