Spanish lager producer Estrella Galicia is introducing a 500ml can format to the UK for its 4.7% product.
UK Can Makers has revealed a strong second half for 2013, boosting the UK drinks can market to over 9,590 million empty can deliveries for the whole of 2013, up 2.2% on 2012.
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
- Every Can Counts celebrates good year for recycling with showcase video
Shaun Weston, 22 Nov 2013
- Interview: Friends Fun Wine In A Can CEO Joe Peleg
Claire Phoenix, 18 Oct 2013
- Think global, act personal
Richard Hall, 14 Oct 2013
See more Packaging topics
Canadian 'Supershake' creator Rumble plans to offer its all-natural shakes in Ball Corporation's Alumi-Tek bottles to US consumers this spring.
Xtreme Energy Supplement – a nutritional supplement that delivers natural, sustained energy from green tea, Yerba Mate and coffee bean extracts – has launched in 12oz Sleek cans from Rexam.
Silgan sales and marketing director Nick Brewin talks about the brand's new microwaveable plastic can food container, and the unique manufacturing process that goes into making it.
- Coca-Cola limited edition Polar Bear cans by Rexam
- Photos from Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
- PepsiCo promotes Pepsi Mini with Cuba Gooding Jr
- Efes Rus limited edition Rexam can
- Teasy energy drink in Rexam Fusion bottle
- UK drinks can market tops 9.5 billion for the first time
- Big Tom Spiced Tomato Juice to release 15cl can format
- Rexam acquires majority stake in Middle East beverage can maker
- Bud Light uses Alcoa Cool Twist aluminium bottle
- Rexam takes stake in Magnaparva Packaging to develop can-making technology
- 2B Sparkling in Rexam 12oz cans
- Aluminium industry's sustainability criteria open for public consultation