Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd has announced that this year’s Coca-Cola Christmas truck tour will be supported by a new initiative developed in partnership with Every Can Counts.
A new protocol accounting for the aluminium packaging recovered from incinerator bottom ash (IBA) for recycling will allow PRNs to be issued on this material from 1 January 2015.
- BrauBeviale 2014 – a roller coaster of innovation
Claire Phoenix, 13 Nov 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
Germany-based Qonzern has launched W-Wodqa; a new premium spirit, which is distilled seven times and never filtered.
In an announcement, the US Food and Drug Administration has ruled that Bisphenol A is safe at the current levels found in foods.
At FoodMattersLive, Claire Phoenix talked to Honesty Foods founder Jonathan Middlemiss talks about Teasy green tea.
- Ardagh's Marc Bettinger, on the award winning Warsteiner alubottle range
- Rexam renews sponsorship of World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Koala Karma chill out drink
- Tao Fruity Natural Energizer
- Coca-Cola Enterprises invests in new can line in Grigny, France
- Crown Bevcan Europe and Middle East opens European Design Studio in UK
- Rexam's Matthew Rowland-Jones on aluminium's role in a circular economy
- Ana Neale from Rexam talks about company developments and innovation
- Amcor creates first metal lug closure hot-fill PET containers
- Coca-Cola gears up for 'bigger and better' Christmas campaign
- Louis XIII Black Pearl Anniversary Edition Cognac – $16,000 a bottle
- 12 innovation trends for premium bottled water