Belgium-based Tao Drinks has created Tao Fruity Natural Energizer; an innovative high-energy drink, which is designed for health-conscious consumers.
A new protocol accounting for the aluminium packaging recovered from incinerator bottom ash (IBA) for recycling will allow PRNs to be issued on this material from 1 January 2015.
- BrauBeviale 2014 – a roller coaster of innovation
Claire Phoenix, 13 Nov 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
To support its growth in France, Coca-Cola Enterprises is to invest in a new production line for cans at its manufacturing site in Grigny, France.
Crown Bevcan Europe and Middle East, a business unit of Crown Holdings, has revamped its European Design Studio to serve as a one-stop shop for brand owners across the EMEA region.
At BrauBeviale 2014, Bill Bruce talked to Rexam recycling & environmental affairs manager Matthew Rowland-Jones about the company's renewal of its 12 sustainability commitments.
- Ana Neale from Rexam talks about company developments and innovation
- Amcor creates first metal lug closure hot-fill PET containers
- Coca-Cola gears up for 'bigger and better' Christmas campaign
- Louis XIII Black Pearl Anniversary Edition Cognac – $16,000 a bottle
- 12 innovation trends for premium bottled water
- Novelis to convert beverage can sheet to evercan aluminium by 2017
- 4 key themes driving new product development in bottled water packaging
- Limited edition Chunky soup cans from Campbell's
- Shepton Mallet Cider Mill chooses Crown's Instant Win Can closure
- Metal Packaging Europe develops new metal recycling logo
- Green Sheep Water selects Ball Corporation's Alumi-Tek bottle
- Zevia launches In UK with Tree Of Life