Rexam has collaborated with Holsten Pilsener to launch a new limited edition can celebrating the German beer brand's sponsorship of Hamburger Sport-Verein football club.
The Can Makers, the body representing UK manufacturers of beverage cans, has revealed that empty beer and cider drinks can deliveries to June 2013 reached 2,157 million.
- Every Can Counts celebrates good year for recycling with showcase video
Shaun Weston, 22 Nov 2013
- Interview: Friends Fun Wine In A Can CEO Joe Peleg
Claire Phoenix, 18 Oct 2013
- Think global, act personal
Richard Hall, 14 Oct 2013
- Pack Expo Las Vegas, day one – 'breathtaking technology'
Jesus Luna-Lopez, 24 Sep 2013
- The answers to my 'quick recycling quiz'
Richard Hall, 11 Jun 2013
See more Packaging topics
Cott Beverages has put a 'Winter Twist' on its Old Jamaica Ginger Beer with the introduction of two limited edition flavours: Gold Spice and Spiced Berry.
Russia-based Alcon Group has partnered with Rexam to launch MIO, a carbonated milk drink.
Novelis has signed a definitive agreement for the sale of its North American consumer foil products business to Reynolds Consumer Products.
- EnerCoffee Energy Cappuccino drink
- Nampak acquires Alucan Packaging in Nigeria
- Kirin no Awa Hot Houjun Apple & Hop
- Rexam wins Great American Can RoundUp Industry Challenge
- Ball Corporation closes Danville aerosol packaging manufacturing plant
- Power Horse launches sugar free energy drink
- Crown installs metal packaging production line for Bonduelle Group
- Dubai's Louis XIV releases energy drink with 24-carat gold flakes
- Weidenhammer Packaging Group to acquire A&R Carton Lund and Flextrus
- Coca-Cola unveils Chill Activated Can and Sixer
- Cranergy 100% Pure Energy Drink from Ocean Spray
- Spa Citron and Spa Lemon Cactus in Rexam cans