PMMI research reveals opportunities and challenges for the beverage packaging industry.
The Can Makers, an industry trade body representing UK manufacturers of drinks cans, have revealed that a record 4.835 billion can deliveries were made in the first half of 2014.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
- Every Can Counts celebrates good year for recycling with showcase video
Shaun Weston, 22 Nov 2013
See more Packaging topics
Coca-Cola has launched its new low-calorie drink Coca-Cola Life, the first time it has rolled out a new product in eight years.
Rexam has partnered with independent British craft brewer Fourpure Brewing Co to develop unique designs for their newly canned craft beer range.
Rexam has appointed Jason Ramskill as vice president of operations for its beverage can business in Europe.
- Rexam highlights sustainable excellence of metal cans
- UK beverage can market continues to perform well, says Nielsen data
- New Ball can production line in Oss to be operational by May 2015
- Chill Beverages partners with Ernie Els for sparkling iced teas
- Morrisons first to sign Responsible Can Packaging Pledge
- High Brew Coffee launches premium cold brew coffee drinks
- UCC Full Throttle coffee energy drink
- Q Drinks available at lower price in Rexam Sleek cans
- Crown launches luxury tins for Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne brand
- Weidenhammer Packaging Group reveals Peel-off Top composite can
- Stolichnaya premium non-alcoholic ginger beer mixer
- World Cup fans push sales of aluminium beverage cans past two billion mark