Novelis has launched its new Evercycle portfolio of aluminium packaging materials, made using recycled products.
A new protocol accounting for the aluminium packaging recovered from incinerator bottom ash (IBA) for recycling will allow PRNs to be issued on this material from 1 January 2015.
- BrauBeviale 2014 – a roller coaster of innovation
Claire Phoenix, 13 Nov 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
Martin Constable has taken over from Graham Fenton as chairman of The Can Makers, the UK can manufacturing sector's representative body.
Rexam has printed ten limited edition can designs for beer brand Sagres, celebrating the cultural diversity of ten Portuguese regions.
Natural cucumber essence drink Qcumber has launched a new 250ml can format, which it expects will open it up to new audiences and trade channels.
- Rexam develops new can format for award-winning Welsh ale
- Independent cider maker launches new pack design and extended portfolio
- Gallery: Seen at the 2015 Packaging Innovations show in Birmingham
- Novelis produces aluminium cans from Evercan sheet for US craft brewery
- Carlsberg and Rexam celebrate sustainable beverage can 'first'
- Crown Holdings to build drinks can production facility in Mexico
- Ball Corporation confirms terms of acquisition of Rexam PLC
- Drinks can deliveries increase to record levels, according to trade body
- Ball Corporation acquires two metal food can closure facilities
- Can maker Rexam invests almost £100m in two new facilities in India
- Ball Corporation in talks to buy Rexam to form beverage can giant
- Crown Bevcan invests in new production line for can end diversification