Aluminium rolling and recycling company Novelis has produced a new can for a US-based brewer, made from its Evercan recycled aluminium sheet.
A new protocol accounting for the aluminium packaging recovered from incinerator bottom ash (IBA) for recycling will allow PRNs to be issued on this material from 1 January 2015.
- BrauBeviale 2014 – a roller coaster of innovation
Claire Phoenix, 13 Nov 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- An overview of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
Shaun Weston, 17 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
See more Packaging topics
Carlsberg and Rexam have celebrated the award of the first ever Cradle-to-Cradle certification for sustainable and innovative products given to a beverage can.
Beverage can manufacturer Crown Holdings has revealed plans to build a new production facility in Mexico, following the completion of a formerly Heineken-owned company.
Beverage can makers Ball Corporation and Rexam PLC have announced the terms of a recommended offer by Ball to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Rexam.
- Drinks can deliveries increase to record levels, according to trade body
- Ball Corporation acquires two metal food can closure facilities
- Can maker Rexam invests almost £100m in two new facilities in India
- Ball Corporation in talks to buy Rexam to form beverage can giant
- Crown Bevcan invests in new production line for can end diversification
- Closures manufacturer extends 28mm closure to metal can applications
- Pearlfisher designs new bottle for Bud Light Super Bowl campaign
- Rexam makes aluminium beverage cans for Chicago craft brewery
- Rexam participates in shared vision for aluminium sustainability
- Rexam invests in Panama beverage can plant that supplies SABMiller
- CTI expands sun-powered inks for cans
- Las Vegas Power Energy Drink launches new energy beverages