Bulgarian water brand Devin chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin – Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
Devin, the best selling and best known mineral water brand in Bulgaria, chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- Making plastic out of air
Richard Hall, 22 Jul 2014
- YXY technology – a better bet than PET?
Richard Hall, 26 Jun 2014
- Bowser Beer for dogs in PET bottles
Shaun Weston, 11 Jun 2014
- Interpack – improving PET recycling and disposing of used coffee pods
Bill Bruce, 16 May 2014
See more Packaging topics
Saudi Arabia's Health Water Bottling Company (HWB) has recently acquired two complete PET lines from Sidel that will boast one of the fastest turnover rates in the world.
British bottled water brand Harrogate Spring Water has started to produce the first bottles on its £6m investment Krones Ergobloc line.
PolyOne has unveiled a collection of liquid colour concentrates for designers and brand leaders that infuse PET containers with shimmer and frost effects.
- RPC Bebo Plastik develops Bebo Swing pack solution
- The Collective relaunches yogurt pots to target food-to-go market
- Alpek and BASF sign agreements regarding EPS and PU business activities
- Faerch Plast is chosen as sole supplier of CPET trays for Cook
- KHS lightweight 0.5-litre PET bottle with screw cap
- Tri-Pot deli pots by Tri-Star Packaging
- Panda drinks now available in resealable sports cap bottles
- Latest rise in EU carton recycling rates is encouraging, says Ace UK
- RPC Superfos Balkan creates packaging for Ledo Quattro ice cream
- New Sidel PET line for Minute Maid set to be operational by October 2014
- RPC Containers Corby produces multilayer polypropylene bottle for Vegenat
- Stapleton employs Chadwicks for plastic lid yogurt transition