RPC Bebo-Plastik has commenced manufacture of packs using its In-Mould Label Thermoforming (IML-T) technology, following the installation of a dedicated line at its factory in Bremervörde, Germany.
Devin, the best selling and best known mineral water brand in Bulgaria, chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
- Packaging innovation by Niagara
Richard Hall, 23 Oct 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- Europe recycling spurt
Richard Hall, 25 Sep 2014
- LiquiForm may transform bottling as we know it
Richard Hall, 19 Aug 2014
- Recycling record revealed
Richard Hall, 12 Aug 2014
See more Packaging topics
High impact sleeves from CCL Decorative Sleeves have been used for the packaging of a limited edition sparkling version of Hpnotiq Liqueur.
Frijj, the UK's number one flavoured milk brand from Dairy Crest, will undergo a packaging refresh and logo reinvigoration across its core range of 471ml packs this October.
Along with the benefits there are some associated challenges, especially with regards to bottle processing and field performance.
- MasterCard & Zwipe launch world’s first biometric contactless payment card
- Global redesign for Unilever's Lipton Ice Tea brand by Design Bridge
- Faerch Plast launches world's first ovenable CPET skin pack
- US PET container recycling rate hits 31%
- Celtic Pure invests in Krones technology to double filling capacity
- Agua Enerviva energy water
- Amcor to operate on-site bottle production facility at Method's new plant
- Colin Davis from Olives Et Al on the company's move from trays to tubs
- Oxo-degradable plastics: do they biodegrade?
- Ann O'Hara on the development of LiquiForm bottle-making technology
- Sidel's Modulomold helps Riham win AfriStar Award
- The effect of innovative packaging on our buying decisions