Agua Enerviva is a naturally flavoured energy water, which contains guarana extract and potassium and sodium electrolytes.
Devin, the best selling and best known mineral water brand in Bulgaria, chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
- Europe recycling spurt
Richard Hall, 25 Sep 2014
- LiquiForm may transform bottling as we know it
Richard Hall, 19 Aug 2014
- Recycling record revealed
Richard Hall, 12 Aug 2014
- A game-changer for creating and filling plastic bottles
Bill Bruce, 30 Jul 2014
- PET lightweighting breaks new barriers
Richard Hall, 29 Jul 2014
See more Packaging topics
Amcor Rigid Plastics has announced plans to operate an on-site bottle production facility within Method's new, advanced manufacturing facility in Chicago.
Colin Davis of Olives Et Al talks to Shaun Weston about the company's move from trays to a resealable tub format.
There is a big discussion going on worldwide about the complete biodegradation of so-called oxo-degradable plastics, and a multi-client study is now planned to find a definitive answer.
- Ann O'Hara on the development of LiquiForm bottle-making technology
- Sidel's Modulomold helps Riham win AfriStar Award
- The effect of innovative packaging on our buying decisions
- Sidel expands into edible oils market with PET line for Aves
- RPC Superfos SuperLock now available from RPC Containers Blackburn
- Further expansion for SunOpta's Modesto aseptic packaging operations
- Virent expands PlantBottle partnership with The Coca-Cola Company
- Sidel helps US Coca-Cola bottler reduce blowing pressure by over 50%
- PTI reduces energy costs for bottle blow-molding operations
- Schweppes tests liquid water enhancer category in Australia
- Jennifer Aniston plays lead role in UK glacéau smartwater launch
- Bisleri to launch Urzza non-caffeine energy drink in India