Entrepreneur Graeme Hart is considering asset sales worth at least $7.9bn to reduce $18bn in debt and to test the waters for an initial public offer of his remaining businesses.
Devin, the best selling and best known mineral water brand in Bulgaria, chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
- PET lightweighting breaks new barriers
Richard Hall, 29 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- Making plastic out of air
Richard Hall, 22 Jul 2014
- YXY technology – a better bet than PET?
Richard Hall, 26 Jun 2014
- Bowser Beer for dogs in PET bottles
Shaun Weston, 11 Jun 2014
See more Packaging topics
Amcor Rigid Plastics has announced its membership in The Recycling Partnership, a collaborative, industry funded effort designed to boost residential recycling in the US.
Australia-based SPC Ardmona's Goulburn Valley brand has updated the packaging design of its Goulburn Valley Juice range.
Shokumotsu Seni Tappuri Aojiru from Kagome is a mixed vegetable and fruit dietary fibre beverage with a blend of three kinds of vegetable and three kinds of fruit juice.
- Devin Crystal Line bottle by PET Engineering uses Novapet's Glasstar resin
- Health Water Bottling in Saudi Arabia installs world's fastest PET lines
- Harrogate Spring Water starts using Krones Ergobloc
- PolyOne unveils shimmer and frost effects for PET containers
- RPC Bebo Plastik develops Bebo Swing pack solution
- The Collective relaunches yogurt pots to target food-to-go market
- Alpek and BASF sign agreements regarding EPS and PU business activities
- Faerch Plast is chosen as sole supplier of CPET trays for Cook
- KHS lightweight 0.5-litre PET bottle with screw cap
- Tri-Pot deli pots by Tri-Star Packaging
- Panda drinks now available in resealable sports cap bottles
- Latest rise in EU carton recycling rates is encouraging, says Ace UK