The Oxo-biodegradable Plastics Association was delighted to see that the attempt by Margrete Auken and the Italians to ban oxo-biodegradable plastics was not accepted by the Council of Member-States.
Devin, the best selling and best known mineral water brand in Bulgaria, chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale day two: PETarena 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 12 Nov 2014
- Packaging innovation by Niagara
Richard Hall, 23 Oct 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- Europe recycling spurt
Richard Hall, 25 Sep 2014
See more Packaging topics
As part of its ongoing commitment to offering global experience backed by local sales and service support to customers, Sidel has relocated its UK office.
The Coca-Cola Company has said that it will have its new ‘Fairlife’ milk product on store shelves across the United States in December.
The European institutions have adopted a legislative proposal amending the Packaging and Packaging Waste Directive, addressing the challenge of conventional single use plastic carrier bags consumption
- Indian plastics group targets waste
- Gravity II lightweight water bottle closure by Global Closures Systems
- Sami Palanisami on Milliken's new Millad NX 8000 additive
- PET Engineering's Moreno Barel & Alberto Casini talk about the Devin bottle
- Amcor creates first metal lug closure hot-fill PET containers
- Case study: Tannourine Water increases production capacity with Sidel
- RPC develops new IML container range
- Coca-Cola gears up for 'bigger and better' Christmas campaign
- 12 innovation trends for premium bottled water
- 4 key themes driving new product development in bottled water packaging
- Skinny 400g soup pots from New Covent Garden
- RPC launches Relax & Fresh 11oz cup