A new packaging solution from RPC Superfos is now available for dairy producers, including a convenient spoon for 'easy meals on-the-go'.
Devin, the best selling and best known mineral water brand in Bulgaria, chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
- LiquiForm may transform bottling as we know it
Richard Hall, 19 Aug 2014
- Recycling record revealed
Richard Hall, 12 Aug 2014
- A game-changer for creating and filling plastic bottles
Bill Bruce, 30 Jul 2014
- PET lightweighting breaks new barriers
Richard Hall, 29 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
See more Packaging topics
Unique's Cascade Ice flavours of Lemonade, Coconut, Black Raspberry, Orange Mango and Pink Grapefruit will be available in 6-pack and single 7oz bottles beginning September 2014.
PMMI research reveals opportunities and challenges for the beverage packaging industry.
Coca-Cola has launched its new low-calorie drink Coca-Cola Life, the first time it has rolled out a new product in eight years.
- RPC Containers PET bottle for Mr Sherick’s Shakes
- Lucozade reduced sugar cloudy lemonade
- Andrew Peller introduces Skinnygrape Spritzers in Amcor 330ml PET bottles
- CTC Plastics adds 92mm co-rotating twin screw compounding machine
- Borde updates red fruits range with packaging from RPC Containers Corby
- Volvic launches biggest packaging redesign in the brand's history
- Improved Squeeze & Stir range from Heinz delivers thicker consistency
- Plastic Technologies and Toyo Seikan work together on foamed PET bottle
- Sunpride introduces 500ml bottles to UK discount store market
- PepsiCo Italia uses Sacmi formsleeve+ to label new Gatorade PET bottles
- Amcor LiquiForm technology
- Graeme Hart reviews ownership of SIG and Evergreen Packaging