Packaging Innovations 2015 is a UK trade show demonstrating new innovations, the latest trends and technologies, held at the Birmingham NEC.
Devin, the best selling and best known mineral water brand in Bulgaria, chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
- Plastic waste soils the seas
Richard Hall, 26 Feb 2015
- Most bizarre product of the year award
Richard Hall, 18 Dec 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale day two: PETarena 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 12 Nov 2014
- Packaging innovation by Niagara
Richard Hall, 23 Oct 2014
See more Packaging topics
Liquid packaging solutions provider Sidel has launched its new IntelliBlower technology, which improves control and self-regulation in the blow moulding process.
US sustainable packaging manufacturer Earth Renewable Technologies has pioneered its new EarthBottle plant-based packaging solution as an alternative to traditional materials.
Packaging manufacturer TCL Packaging has developed an 'optimum' micro-perforated film lidding for the soft fruits category.
- #foodbevtrends: Breakfast in a bottle
- Exclusive: PepsiCo's Hernan Marina talks about the new Drinkfinity device
- RPC Containers develop lightweight PET bottles for healthy juice brand
- Hodmeter introduces improved side handle for PET bottled water coolers
- Perfectly Clear releases flavoured spring water in six-bottle multipacks
- Podcast: Surprize Qubes combines candy with building blocks
- #foodbev trends: Dairy for men
- Podcast: Jools – green tea with pure juice pearls in innovative packaging
- Packaging manufacturers collaborate on lightweight PET bottle
- Podcast: Trolli creates gelatine free chewy candies
- Appe launches transparent aerosol solution using Power Contain pouch
- Podcast: How to launch a ‘breakfast in a bottle’ beverage