Sophia Nadur has worked in the past with Coca-Cola and now, with her partner is launching two green tea products
Devin, the best selling and best known mineral water brand in Bulgaria, chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
- Most bizarre product of the year award
Richard Hall, 18 Dec 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale day two: PETarena 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 12 Nov 2014
- Packaging innovation by Niagara
Richard Hall, 23 Oct 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
See more Packaging topics
Innovia launches its Propafilm RCU film packaging to protect dried foods from the effects of mineral oil migration.
At the IFE exhibitor open day in London, Bill Bruce talked to Nic Gorini from Jools, about the company’s green tea with fruit juice pearls drinks.
Linx Printing Technologies has launched an ink for use on multiple surfaces
- RPC Barrier Containers provides tubs for shakeable pasta meal
- Danone Actimel launches new UK ad campaign for adults
- Danone Actimel adds 'monster bottles' for kids
- RPC Containers make new, litre-sized jar for Tangerine Confectionery
- Chitosan could preserve both food and environment, research says
- ScorCreative at Amcor wins award for highly sculpted PET bottle
- Probiotic yogurt with chocolate chips introduced
- Milliken to exhibit new packaging innovations
- Robinson Beverages launches premium juice brand Crude
- Irn-Bru: Bru’s Your Clan?
- Calypso Aquajuice adopts a complete pack redesign
- Sheep Print in-mould labelling for new product development