Serac has enhanced the versatility of its Roll N Blow bottle manufacturing technology by extending it to polypropylene thermoforming applications.
Devin, the best selling and best known mineral water brand in Bulgaria, chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
- Vitafoods: Innovation, super-rich antioxidants and dumbbell-shaped bottles
Jess Gay, 6 May 2015
- Yowk is no joke
Richard Hall, 7 Apr 2015
- Plastic waste soils the seas
Richard Hall, 26 Feb 2015
- Most bizarre product of the year award
Richard Hall, 18 Dec 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
See more Packaging topics
With less than five months until entries close for the World Beverage Innovation Awards 2015 at BrauBeviale, FoodBev Media is pleased to announce a strong sponsor line-up.
Huhtamaki has extended its Enjoy range of cups with the addition of a new-look Polarity tumbler, which it claimed was ideal for colourful beverages.
Packaging manufacturer Clondalkin has developed a new barrier film for dry foods, such as cereals, which leads to mineral oil migration up to ten times smaller than guideline levels.
- Pilot Corporation turns plastic bottles into 'world's first' recycled pens
- Jucee removes remaining added sugar from squash portfolio
- PET Engineering sponsors World Beverage Awards functional drinks category
- Sparkling Drink Systems introduces ‘mix your own’ category Twist&ViBE
- Synerlink launches new technology for applying sleeve labels to yogurt cups
- Dream Drinks secures sole distribution rights for Drink & Play range
- Barrier film manufacturer Plantic acquired by Japanese firm Kuraray
- PET Engineering concludes sustainable packaging research project
- Yazoo launches 'stylish' resealable and recyclable PET bottle
- Constantia Flexibles Labels Division announces unifying rebrand
- Philadelphia cream cheese rolls out new packaging design across Brazil
- KHS launches lightweight, cost-effective PET bottle for the milk sector