Husky Injection Molding Systems has launched a new self-cleaning mold technology for its HyPET HPP5 preform manufacturing system at a US plastics show.
Devin, the best selling and best known mineral water brand in Bulgaria, chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
- Plastic waste soils the seas
Richard Hall, 26 Feb 2015
- Most bizarre product of the year award
Richard Hall, 18 Dec 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale day two: PETarena 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 12 Nov 2014
- Packaging innovation by Niagara
Richard Hall, 23 Oct 2014
See more Packaging topics
RPC Superfos has create a shelf-life enhancing container with oxygen barrier protection for Swedish berry producer Finnerödja.
At Packaging & Innovations 2015 in Birmingham, Darren Wood interviews Ampac's Marc Weidmann about the company's innovative packaging
Darren Wood speaks with Sally Alderson from Anson Packaging at the At Packaging Innovations 2015, held at the Birmingham NEC from 25-26 February.
- Juice brand Jucyou opts for new tight-seal plastic closure from Bericap
- Interview: Kornelis offers caps and closure solutions
- Interview: Robinson Packaging Innovation creates swirl jar
- Interview: Pulse Flexible Packaging swaps Printpack for independence
- Nampak Plastics announces sale of one billionth Infini bottle
- Gallery: Seen at the 2015 Packaging Innovations show in Birmingham
- Sidel launches new technology for self-regulated blow moulding
- US manufacturer pioneers sustainable plant-based bottle as a rival to PET
- Packaging manufacturer develops 'optimum' micro-perforated lidding films
- #foodbevtrends: Breakfast in a bottle
- Exclusive: PepsiCo's Hernan Marina talks about the new Drinkfinity device
- RPC Containers develop lightweight PET bottles for healthy juice brand