There is a big discussion going on worldwide about the complete biodegradation of so-called oxo-degradable plastics, and a multi-client study is now planned to find a definitive answer.
Devin, the best selling and best known mineral water brand in Bulgaria, chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
- LiquiForm may transform bottling as we know it
Richard Hall, 19 Aug 2014
- Recycling record revealed
Richard Hall, 12 Aug 2014
- A game-changer for creating and filling plastic bottles
Bill Bruce, 30 Jul 2014
- PET lightweighting breaks new barriers
Richard Hall, 29 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
See more Packaging topics
Bill Bruce talks to Ann O'Hara about the development of LiquiForm bottle-making technology, and next steps.
Sidel has announced that Hariss International has been awarded the AfriStar Award and Medal for the unique design of its bottles.
Innovation in packaging is a major influencer on consumer purchasing decisions, according to new research by Pelican Communications.
- Sidel expands into edible oils market with PET line for Aves
- RPC Superfos SuperLock now available from RPC Containers Blackburn
- Further expansion for SunOpta's Modesto aseptic packaging operations
- Virent expands PlantBottle partnership with The Coca-Cola Company
- Sidel helps US Coca-Cola bottler reduce blowing pressure by over 50%
- PTI reduces energy costs for bottle blow-molding operations
- Schweppes tests liquid water enhancer category in Australia
- Jennifer Aniston plays lead role in UK glacéau smartwater launch
- Bisleri to launch Urzza non-caffeine energy drink in India
- First 'no refrigeration needed' concentrated liquid creamer by DreamPak
- New dairy packaging solution from RPC Superfos with easy-to-access spoon
- Cascade Ice sparkling drinks available in 7oz slim bottle