Braskem, a thermoplastic resins producer in the Americas, has launched polyethylene (PE) caps for carbonated beverages. The product should reach the market in the second half of the year.
New figures from the Alliance for Beverage Cartons & the Environment (ACE) UK reveal that kerbside collection of beverage cartons has reached 50%.
- US plastic bottle recycling – credit where it's due
Richard Hall, 21 Mar 2013
- Biopackaging confusion
Richard Hall, 6 Nov 2012
- US PET recycling still below 30%
Richard Hall, 30 Oct 2012
- Extended deadlines for Water Innovation Awards and InterBev
Bill Bruce, 7 Aug 2012
See more Packaging topics
Sovereign Partners is acquiring Cap-It-All and its wholly owned subsidiary Goodlife Eco-Friendly Limited.
New rotary stretch-blow-moulding machines from PET packaging technology specialist Sipa are faster, more versatile and run even more efficiently than their predecessors.
PET Engineering has been awarded the Oscar dell'Imballaggio 2013 in the 'Packaging systems and solutions for drinks and liquid food' category for its 5LW lightweight 5-litre bottle.
- Nampak creates world’s first milk bottle to contain 30% recycled HDPE
- Limited edition Cannes Film Festival S.Pellegrino designs
- Enso Renew and Enso Restore plastic technologies
- BASF launches new variants of the compostable plastic ecovio
- New bottling line for H&A Prestige at Lancashire site
- Husky makes changes to enhance customer service
- Waitrose pledges to halve packaging by 2016
- Top packaging companies combine to form Exopack Holdings
- Ci4200 compact spectrophotometer by X-Rite Pantone
- Tejava debuts tea leaf sculpted PET bottle
- Coca-Cola Hellenic invests in new recycling plant in Greece
- Plastic packaging design threatens new EU recycling targets