RPC Bouxwiller has created France's first 25cl embossed beer cup, which offers distinctive promotional and branding opportunities.
Within the next five years, according to a new report, the market for polyester fibre will be larger than all other fibres combined.
- Creating a more sustainable gallon jug for milk
Gail Barnes, 3 Dec 2013
- Packaging Innovations 2014 kicks off in Birmingham
Shaun Weston, 14 Nov 2013
- Driving the sustainability agenda in the dairy packaging industry
Ashwin Moorthy, Nampak Plastics, 29 Oct 2013
- Think global, act personal
Richard Hall, 14 Oct 2013
- Pack Expo Las Vegas, day one – 'breathtaking technology'
Jesus Luna-Lopez, 24 Sep 2013
See more Packaging topics
The bioplastics market is predicted to grow from around 1.4 million tonnes (annual production capacity) in 2012 to approximately 6.2 million tonnes in 2017.
The market for PET is growing in step with the expanding middle classes in countries such as China, while demand in countries such as the US is starting to flatten, according to a new IHS study.
Barry Wehmiller Companies Inc has announced the acquisition of Arcil SA, a Paris-based supplier of packaging technology for the fresh dairy and food industry.
- Alcala Oliva’s Minioliva flavoured olive oil
- Plastic jars for peanut butter prove popular with retailers
- Symington’s Ainsley Harriott brand soups, in Chadwicks tubs
- Quick Dissolve Sugar and Pourable Brown Sugar in Flip-Top dispenser
- Frijj milkshakes now in 250ml bottles
- Nampak acquires Alucan Packaging in Nigeria
- Nestlé joins Bioplastics Feedstock Alliance along with Coke and Heinz
- Sidel unveils RightWeight PET water bottle
- Amcor to acquire Detmold Flexibles for $50m
- Unilever UK introduces Slim.Fast Mocha
- Husky launches HyPET HPP5 preform moulding machine
- Hodmeter introduces RSBM L-BS511 blow-moulding machine