Carl Kühne KG has bolstered its range of barbecue sauces, using tried and tested 250ml polypropylene bottles from RPC Kutenholz.
Devin, the best selling and best known mineral water brand in Bulgaria, chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
- Packaging innovation by Niagara
Richard Hall, 23 Oct 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- Europe recycling spurt
Richard Hall, 25 Sep 2014
- LiquiForm may transform bottling as we know it
Richard Hall, 19 Aug 2014
- Recycling record revealed
Richard Hall, 12 Aug 2014
See more Packaging topics
Coveris Rigid has released its first non-dairy specific 38mm tamper evident cap, which is currently the lightest creation of its kind on the market.
US based blow -molding machinery specialist R&B Plastics Machinery LLC has appointed Fred Piercy, a 21-year veteran of the plastics packaging industry, as president & general manager.
UAE bottled water manufacturer Al Ain Food & Beverages has expanded its production for Al Ain Water, increasing from 32 million cases to 52 million cases of bottled water a year.
- UpRight System wins ‘Best Product Innovation’ at WaterCoolers Europe
- PolyOne unveils new colour collection for PET packaging
- Avery Dennison extends food-approved portfolio with new topcoat
- Bericap launches StackCap toy closure
- RPC Bebo-Plastik starts using In-Mould Label Thermoforming in Bremervörde
- CCL Label adds sparkle to Hpnotiq Liqueur
- Frijj flavoured milk from Dairy Crest undergoes packaging refresh for 2014
- Updated Agr Pilot Profiler manages CO2 and water loss in PET bottles
- MasterCard & Zwipe launch world’s first biometric contactless payment card
- Global redesign for Unilever's Lipton Ice Tea brand by Design Bridge
- Faerch Plast launches world's first ovenable CPET skin pack
- US PET container recycling rate hits 31%