Matthias Zachert, current chief financial officer of Merck KGaA in Darmstadt, Germany, will take over as chairman of the board of management of Lanxess AG on 1 April 2014.
Nestlé Waters Canada has unveiled Perrier Sparkling Natural Spring Water in 1-litre PET packaging, continuing its transition from glass to 'convenient, lighter and safer plastic bottles'.
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- The race for packaging innovation
Richard Hall, 25 Feb 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
- Creating a more sustainable gallon jug for milk
Gail Barnes, 3 Dec 2013
- Packaging Innovations 2014 kicks off in Birmingham
Shaun Weston, 14 Nov 2013
See more Packaging topics
BASF has signed an agreement to divest PolyAd Services, part of its Plastic Additives business unit, to Edgewater Capital Partners, a private equity firm based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Lars Liebscher from BASF talks about ecovio biodegradable plastic and the world's first compostable coffee capsule.
Silgan sales and marketing director Nick Brewin talks about the brand's new microwaveable plastic can food container, and the unique manufacturing process that goes into making it.
- Nestlé Waters Canada adds Perrier in 1-litre PET bottles
- Elium liquid thermoplastic resins from Arkema
- PET Processors UK joins Avery Dennison's PET liner recycling programme
- Photos from Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
- RPC Bouxwiller launches custom beer cup for De Jong Disposables
- Greiner Packaging improves Breitsamer honey packaging
- Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed talks about JamJar Investments
- PolyOne hires Cathy Dodd as marketing vice president
- Weidenhammer deal for A&R Carton Lund and Flextrus is called off
- Bebo Twist recloseable food packaging concept from RPC Bebo Plastik
- Ringnes moves its Farris water brand from glass to PET
- KP Snackers in UniPak pot from RPC