Managing director for Stur Drinks Europe, Phil Annett, comments on the burgeoning water enhancer category.
Devin, the best selling and best known mineral water brand in Bulgaria, chose PET Engineering to design and develop its new packaging for the launch of Devin Crystal Line, for the hotel, restaurant and category sector.
- Most bizarre product of the year award
Richard Hall, 18 Dec 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale day two: PETarena 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 12 Nov 2014
- Packaging innovation by Niagara
Richard Hall, 23 Oct 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
See more Packaging topics
UK plastic bottle recycling firm ECO Plastics has been acquired by pan-European investor Aurelius.
As a result of a partnership between Plastic Technologies (PTI) and Hemetek Techno Instruments, brand owners and suppliers in Southeast Asia will now have access to premium polyethylene terephthalate
The deadline is looming for food companies to get their labelling obligations for allergens in order to meet new UK statutory requirements.
- PET Engineering develops PET milk container
- Clondalkin Flexible Packaging Bury lid The Lake District Dairy Co
- New packaging calculator to enable beverage producers to save cost
- Interview with Petainer’s Annemieke Hartman Jemmet
- Sipa acquires Automa PET bottle production activities
- Lidding takes off with latest Technology from Clondalkin Flexible Packaging
- Oxo-biodegradable Plastics Association comments on failure of EU ‘oxo’ ban
- Sidel relocates UK office
- The Coca-Cola Company to launch Fairlife milk in December
- EU legislation on plastic bags paves way for compostable shopping bags
- Indian plastics group targets waste
- Gravity II lightweight water bottle closure by Global Closures Systems