In the second part of a three-part series, Vegware communications director Lucy Frankel tells Bill Bruce that 'clarity is key when it comes to compostable labels'.
Tetra Pak has launched the Tetra Brik Aseptic 250 Base Crystal, which features two crystal-shaped panels on the front side of the familiar Tetra Brik Aseptic.
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- 10 packaging trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Dec 2013
- Creating a more sustainable gallon jug for milk
Gail Barnes, 3 Dec 2013
- Packaging Innovations 2014 kicks off in Birmingham
Shaun Weston, 14 Nov 2013
- Think global, act personal
Richard Hall, 14 Oct 2013
See more Packaging topics
Two packages from Bemis Curwood have received awards in the Flexible Packaging Association's annual Flexible Packaging Achievement competition.
Vegware communications director Lucy Frankel delves into the intricacies of the compostable food packaging industry. The interview took place at Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014.
GoGo SqueeZ has introduce a new flavour to its applesauce range: Mixed Fruit. The new flavour, 'Gimme Five', will include apple, banana, strawberry, peach and mango flavours all in one pouch.
- Tetra Pak wins iF Award for Tetra Evero Aseptic carton bottle
- How Agro Juice Processing 'shook up' the Moroccan juice industry
- Photos from Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
- Packactive launches bag-in-box system for carbonated beverages
- RPC Bouxwiller launches custom beer cup for De Jong Disposables
- Vegware creates compostable 6oz cup and lid combo
- Seda UK to sponsor London Coffee Festival for a fourth time
- ConviTray concept by Fjordland
- Tetra Pak introduces Tetra Brik Aseptic 250 Base Crystal
- Weidenhammer deal for A&R Carton Lund and Flextrus is called off
- Sealed Air increases prices to cover costs of raw materials
- Shaken Udder introduces 200ml carton format