Entrepreneur Graeme Hart is considering asset sales worth at least $7.9bn to reduce $18bn in debt and to test the waters for an initial public offer of his remaining businesses.
Tetra Pak has completed a €65m upgrade of its packaging material plant in Ponta Grossa, Brazil. The project increases the capacity of the plant by 70% to 13 billion packs and brings the Brazilian total to 22 billion.
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Edible packaging for drinks
Richard Hall, 8 May 2014
- Edible packaging – innovation at its best
Bill Bruce, 31 Mar 2014
See more Packaging topics
California-based Slingshot has developed a new yogurt protein breakfast drink that features a crunchy shot wrapped around its bottle neck.
4 Aces is launching quality branded 9oz paper vending cups in partnership with international coffee roaster Douwe Egberts Professional.
Monte Scroppino Originale is a Dutch beverage brand that make the Italian scroppino cocktail consisting of sparkling wine, vodka and lemon ice.
- Weidenhammer Packaging Group reveals Peel-off Top composite can
- Seda partners with Dilly & Wolf to launch snack range
- Be Well Nutrition's Iconic drink
- Remeo launches gelato in jars, including Caffé Espresso
- Benders Paper Cups receives environmental accreditation
- Vegware wins 'Solution of the Year' at 2degrees Awards 2014
- Tetra Pak completes upgrade of Ponta Grossa packaging material plant
- Two varieties of Premil low-fat milk from Morinaga Dairies
- SpaghettiOs MicrOs from Campbell Soup Company
- Engro Foods launches Olper's Lassi
- Tri-Pot deli pots by Tri-Star Packaging
- 3Boys Limited launches world's first easily recyclable paper coffee cup