Scholle Corporation and IPN have agreed to combine their businesses to form a diverse performance packaging company, employing over 2,000 people globally.
Benders Paper Cups has committed to a programme of £2m inward investment this year following its purchase by Flo, Nupik and Dopla in 2012.
- Creating a more sustainable gallon jug for milk
Gail Barnes, 3 Dec 2013
- Packaging Innovations 2014 kicks off in Birmingham
Shaun Weston, 14 Nov 2013
- Think global, act personal
Richard Hall, 14 Oct 2013
- Pack Expo Las Vegas day three – a career in packaging
Jesus Luna-Lopez, 26 Sep 2013
- Edible packaging for dairy – now there's a thought ...
Geoff Platt, 15 Jan 2013
See more Packaging topics
Smurfit Kappa Group has appointed John Moloney to the board as an independent, non-executive director.
Spain-based olive oil specialist Alcala Oliva’s Minioliva is a flavoured extra virgin olive oil, which is packaged in 14ml single serving containers.
Coega Dairy, based in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, has opted to use filling machine technology from
- Qmilch produces textile fibre made from casein
- Cryovac Mirabella from Sealed Air
- Liqui-Box signs long-term lease for manufacturing facility in China
- Innovative KNOWLEDGEshare event discusses beverage industry future
- Tetra Pak wins WorldStar Award for Tetra Brik Aseptic 1000 Edge carton
- Freeze and Squeeze Parrot Bay Cocktails from Captain Morgan
- Capilano Snap N Squeeze No Mess Honey Sachets
- Noberasco releases Fruttime cubed fruit snacks
- Jucee expands 100% pure juice range
- Quick Dissolve Sugar and Pourable Brown Sugar in Flip-Top dispenser
- EU carton recycling rate hits 40%
- Ecolean to release transparent, aseptic packaging Ecolean Air Aseptic Clear