Germany-based brand Immergut has developed a new milk-based Drinkfit energy drink line, which is available in Tutti Frutti and Moccacino flavours.
Tetra Pak has completed a €65m upgrade of its packaging material plant in Ponta Grossa, Brazil. The project increases the capacity of the plant by 70% to 13 billion packs and brings the Brazilian total to 22 billion.
- Carton recycling is increasing, but there's still more to do
Richard Hall, 5 Aug 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Edible packaging for drinks
Richard Hall, 8 May 2014
See more Packaging topics
With the installation of two CFA 512 filling machines, Frischli is putting steps in place to enable it to launch a range of products in aseptic carton packs from SIG Combibloc.
The IMS certification received by Ampac's manufacturing centre of excellence in Illinois opens additional opportunities for Ampac to service a growing flexible packaging segment: dairy products.
The rapid growth of liquid water enhancers as an on-the go product across the US has encouraged manufacturers to target the same market in the UK.
- RPC Superfos updates packaging for Mills DA
- Butterkist launches price marked packs
- Tetra Pak launches pack made entirely from renewable plant-based materials
- New flavours in Pocket Shot single-serve alcohol pouch range
- Mornflake Top Porridge with Lyles Golden Syrup and Nutella
- Up&Go Oats2Go from Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing
- Roberts PolyPro introduces new handle applicator at Pack Expo
- Elplast introduces EL-ZIP Triple Zipper
- PFM develops high-speed tray packing line for salad
- Biopac Take Home Boxes to help reduce food waste
- Chobani Greek Yogurt Kids
- Is Coca-Cola considering making drinks containers containing citrus fibre?