In the UK, packaging manufacturer TRM has successfully trialled two ground-breaking manufacturing processes.
Tetra Pak has completed a €65m upgrade of its packaging material plant in Ponta Grossa, Brazil. The project increases the capacity of the plant by 70% to 13 billion packs and brings the Brazilian total to 22 billion.
- Carton recycling is increasing, but there's still more to do
Richard Hall, 5 Aug 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Edible packaging for drinks
Richard Hall, 8 May 2014
See more Packaging topics
Breaker High Protein from Arla Foods Nederland is a new pouch pack yogurt snack available in Vanilla and Mango & Passion fruit flavours.
Heat sealing specialist Proseal has designed and installed a bespoke packing system for blueberry punnets for Berry Gardens.
The SIG Combibloc combiSwift screw cap is now also available for food carton packs.
- Alpen Muesli Sachets
- Pavle Švaić of Agroposta talks about cordial in sachets
- The effect of innovative packaging on our buying decisions
- Tetra Pak works with Ikea and Kingfisher to assess FSC impact
- Faerch Plast dual colour CPET trays for Tesco Italian meal range
- Forest Stewardship Council celebrates 20th anniversary
- 4 Aces joins Simply Cups recycling scheme
- City Vending Services switches to Douwe Egberts paper vending cups
- Tetra Pak releases Sustainability Update 2014
- Huhtamaki buys New Zealand carton maker Interpac Packaging for €7m
- Costa Coffee joins ‘Simply Cups’ paper cup recovery and recycling scheme
- New dairy packaging solution from RPC Superfos with easy-to-access spoon