Ampac has re-introduced the AseptiPouch, a packaging format for cold aseptic applications.
Tetra Pak has completed a €65m upgrade of its packaging material plant in Ponta Grossa, Brazil. The project increases the capacity of the plant by 70% to 13 billion packs and brings the Brazilian total to 22 billion.
- Carton recycling is increasing, but there's still more to do
Richard Hall, 5 Aug 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Edible packaging for drinks
Richard Hall, 8 May 2014
See more Packaging topics
CocoPro has launched what it claims is the world’s first high protein coconut water, combining 20 grams of whey protein isolate, with the natural nutritional properties of coconut water.
Organic Konjac range Slendier has relaunched in new packaging and secured a new listing with online retailer Ocado.
Coca-Cola's Del Valle Reserva brand of juice won the Technology in Beverage Packaging prize at the 2014 ABRE Awards.
- Cathedral City Selections British Cheese Variety pack
- Immergut develops Drinkfit milk-based energy drinks
- Dairy company Frischli opts for filling technology from SIG Combibloc
- Ampac receives IMS certification for dairy market
- Report: UK uses liquid water enhancers at home rather than on-the-go
- RPC Superfos updates packaging for Mills DA
- Butterkist launches price marked packs
- Tetra Pak launches pack made entirely from renewable plant-based materials
- New flavours in Pocket Shot single-serve alcohol pouch range
- Mornflake Top Porridge with Lyles Golden Syrup and Nutella
- Up&Go Oats2Go from Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing
- Roberts PolyPro introduces new handle applicator at Pack Expo