Tetra Pak has released its Sustainability Update 2014. The report highlights the company’s 2013 achievements in the areas of environmental performance, social responsibility and good governance.
Tetra Pak has completed a €65m upgrade of its packaging material plant in Ponta Grossa, Brazil. The project increases the capacity of the plant by 70% to 13 billion packs and brings the Brazilian total to 22 billion.
- Carton recycling is increasing, but there's still more to do
Richard Hall, 5 Aug 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Edible packaging for drinks
Richard Hall, 8 May 2014
See more Packaging topics
Finnish packaging manufacturer Huhtamaki Oyj has bought Auckland, New Zealand-based folding carton maker Interpac Packaging for €7m.
UK-based Costa Coffee has joined the Simply Cups recycling scheme.
A new packaging solution from RPC Superfos is now available for dairy producers, including a convenient spoon for 'easy meals on-the-go'.
- Innocent smoothies in 750ml take-home cartons
- PMMI study details US beverage packaging trends and demands
- Keurig Green Mountain and Kraft Foods Group announce licensing agreement
- Cadbury Twin Pots launch two new additions
- Hero packages Fairtrade juice drinks in Combidome from SIG Combibloc
- Alpina updates Avena milk & oat smoothie line
- Iggesund Paperboard heat-resistant paper cups
- Bryans Salads uses Proseal tray sealers
- PouchPops by Performance Packaging
- Burts Chips introduces resealable catering pack
- Violet Hill Farm interlocking cheese packaging
- SIG Combibloc Campo Largo building project completed