The rapid growth of liquid water enhancers as an on-the go product across the US has encouraged manufacturers to target the same market in the UK.
Tetra Pak has completed a €65m upgrade of its packaging material plant in Ponta Grossa, Brazil. The project increases the capacity of the plant by 70% to 13 billion packs and brings the Brazilian total to 22 billion.
- Carton recycling is increasing, but there's still more to do
Richard Hall, 5 Aug 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Edible packaging for drinks
Richard Hall, 8 May 2014
See more Packaging topics
RPC Superfos has helped to create a sleek updated pack for Norwegian company Mills DA, which is designed to maintain and increase customer interest and loyalty in Mills’ margarine brands.
Tangerine Confectionery, the maker of UK popcorn brand Butterkist, has extended the list of options featured in its range in order to meet the rising sector demands for price marked packs.
Tetra Pak has launched the industry's first carton made entirely from plant based, renewable packaging materials.
- New flavours in Pocket Shot single-serve alcohol pouch range
- Mornflake Top Porridge with Lyles Golden Syrup and Nutella
- Up&Go Oats2Go from Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing
- Roberts PolyPro introduces new handle applicator at Pack Expo
- Elplast introduces EL-ZIP Triple Zipper
- PFM develops high-speed tray packing line for salad
- Biopac Take Home Boxes to help reduce food waste
- Chobani Greek Yogurt Kids
- Is Coca-Cola considering making drinks containers containing citrus fibre?
- Starbucks trials Pod food range in three central London stores
- Stute Foods launches three-jar case format for convenience stores
- Buko Organic Coconut Water works with Cuipo to help rainforests