Dutch company Hero (part of the Switzerland-based Hero Group) is now packaging its Hero Fairtrade juices in Combidome from SIG Combibloc.
Tetra Pak has completed a €65m upgrade of its packaging material plant in Ponta Grossa, Brazil. The project increases the capacity of the plant by 70% to 13 billion packs and brings the Brazilian total to 22 billion.
- Carton recycling is increasing, but there's still more to do
Richard Hall, 5 Aug 2014
- The rise of small portion packs
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jul 2014
- It's no longer acceptable for the packaging industry not to be sustainable
Mark Ringer, Anthem, 22 Jul 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Edible packaging for drinks
Richard Hall, 8 May 2014
See more Packaging topics
Colombia-based Alpina has updated the packaging design of its Avena milk & oat smoothie line, adding an array of new flavours to the range as well.
Iggesund Paperboard has created a large paper cup with a double-walled construction that functions as a heat shield and a brand display.
Proseal's range of tray sealers are meeting a variety of packing solutions for UK prepared salad and vegetable producer Bryans Salads.
- PouchPops by Performance Packaging
- Burts Chips introduces resealable catering pack
- Violet Hill Farm interlocking cheese packaging
- SIG Combibloc Campo Largo building project completed
- Graeme Hart reviews ownership of SIG and Evergreen Packaging
- Slingshot develops Yogurt Protein Drinks
- 4 Aces supplies Douwe Egberts branded paper vending cups
- The new Monte Scroppino designed by Cartils
- Weidenhammer Packaging Group reveals Peel-off Top composite can
- Seda partners with Dilly & Wolf to launch snack range
- Be Well Nutrition's Iconic drink
- Remeo launches gelato in jars, including Caffé Espresso