Biles Inc has created the design for a healthy snack range from Snacks Limited called Smooch.
The fastest growing single-serve option, stick packs, are rapidly becoming the most convenient format for on-the-go powdered and granulated beverages. Story by Claire Phoenix.
- Edible packaging for dairy – now there's a thought ...
Geoff Platt, 15 Jan 2013
- WikiCell edible packaging – too good to be true?
Richard Hall, 29 Nov 2012
- Top 20 food and drink inventions of all time
Richard Hall, 16 Oct 2012
- Extended deadlines for Water Innovation Awards and InterBev
Bill Bruce, 7 Aug 2012
- Sainsbury's milk pouch 1, Waitrose milk pouch 0
Geoff Platt, 25 Jun 2010
See more Packaging topics
New figures from the Alliance for Beverage Cartons & the Environment (ACE) UK reveal that kerbside collection of beverage cartons has reached 50%.
In the Hibassk high-barrier film made by A van den Broek BV, a DuPont Surlyn sealant layer helps to ensure that the red colour of vacuum skin packed meat will be preserved for a longer time.
Premium Indian brand Geeta’s Foods' new range of Curry Pastes has launched in Tesco and will soon arrive in Waitrose.
- Chocolate & Goldenberry Coconut Water Powders from Navitas Naturals
- Carte Noire Instinct stick packs
- Innocent launches new 100% juice for kids
- Unox soups now available in combiblocStandard cartons in the Netherlands
- Kurz expands holographic foil range with depth effect
- Amino Defense from Ajinomoto
- SoupMan in Tetra Pak cartons secures further US distribution
- Julian Money on RAP's new hermetically sealed carton food trays
- Tom Anderson-Dixon explains the business behind Squash Stix
- Vaalia breakfast to go
- Toni Mix Bolitas
- Campina Laktose Vrij