Vending machines and kiosks can respond to gestures, and react to the age and gender of the customer, using a new Human Vision Component module by Omron.
Coding specialist Interactive Coding Equipment (ICE) is helping the Real Yorkshire Pudding Company to increase its production line efficiencies following the UK-first installation of the company's new ICE Vulcan print and apply labeller.
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- The changing food and beverage landscape
Claire Phoenix, 26 Sep 2014
- Vessyl, the drinking cup that knows what you’re drinking
Bill Bruce, 29 Aug 2014
- The importance of 'prior art' in enforcing patent rights
Joanna Thurston, Withers & Rogers, 28 Aug 2014
- LiquiForm may transform bottling as we know it
Richard Hall, 19 Aug 2014
The new Sick W2S family delivers powerful sub-miniature photoelectric positioning sensing for difficult packaging materials (even matt black).
Sonoco ThermoSafe, a unit of Sonoco and a global provider of temperature assurance packaging, has revealed the results of a survey entitled: ‘Assessing the future of the cold chain industry’.
To demonstrate both what is needed and what is possible for food and agribusiness, Rabobank has developed 10 big ideas that could improve global food availability and food access over the next decade.
- Updated Agr Pilot Profiler manages CO2 and water loss in PET bottles
- Alfa Laval launches Arctigo industrial air coolers
- MasterCard & Zwipe launch world’s first biometric contactless payment card
- Case study: Arcobräu brewery invests in Krones bottling kit
- Apple Pay goes live on Monday, 20 October
- Food waste from ice cream site produces electricity as landfill eliminated
- Case study: Interactive Coding Equipment helps Tattersett meet demand
- TouchCode technology extended for use directly on-pack
- Smart Vend Solutions brings facial recognition vending machines to UK
- Brenton to showcase BrentonPro Mach-2 Flexible Case Packer at Pack Expo
- Case study: LHK Fine Wines adopts NetSuite to drive sales
- Ingredion launches science-based Idea Labs innovation centres