UK food producer Whitworths has chosen IFS Applications 8 to improve manufacturing efficiency, stock control and supply chain forecasting.
Mike Hurst shares his thoughts on how food and beverage manufacturers can rely on a smarter user interface to deliver greater overall equipment effectiveness.
- Making plastic out of air
Richard Hall, 22 Jul 2014
- YXY technology – a better bet than PET?
Richard Hall, 26 Jun 2014
- Vendex Midlands 2014: The future of vending
Andreas Exarheas, 5 Jun 2014
- The machine that makes ice cubes out of alcohol
Richard Hall, 5 Jun 2014
- Lunar landing for sports drink
Richard Hall, 3 Jun 2014
SurePure has, in conjunction with a South African craft brewer, announced the successful application of the patented photopurification process to the production of cider.
British bottled water brand Harrogate Spring Water has started to produce the first bottles on its £6m investment Krones Ergobloc line.
Agr International has responded to a need for greater precision in the glass container industry with the introduction of the Polarimeter.
- General Mills inaugurates innovation, technology & quality centre in China
- English Provender Company opens Innovation Centre in Newbury
- Healsio Ocha Presso barista-style tea machine
- Fox's Biscuits replaces case coders with TJ500 thermal jet printers
- Italian packaging machinery sector goes beyond €6bn mark
- Drosihn invests in SIG Combibloc filling machine for Tofutown
- Mettler-Toledo introduces L Series Pipeline metal detectors
- Shaw Metal Solutions increases turnover with new manufacturing equipment
- FriPura filter extends the life of cooking oil
- New RTR-574-H wireless data logger by T&D Corporation
- Dairy businesses must plan ahead when transitioning to greener refrigerants
- KHS lightweight 0.5-litre PET bottle with screw cap