Taxi Studio has created the world’s first augments reality advent calendar for Milka to answer the question “How many sleeps until Christmas?”
Coding specialist Interactive Coding Equipment (ICE) is helping the Real Yorkshire Pudding Company to increase its production line efficiencies following the UK-first installation of the company's new ICE Vulcan print and apply labeller.
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- The automation of things – a report on robotics from Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 19 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 day three: Packaging innovations
Andreas Exarheas, 13 Nov 2014
- Efficiency gains are order of the day at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Rowan, 13 Nov 2014
- Advanced automation in beer and soft drinks at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Phoenix, 12 Nov 2014
Sipa has acquired all activities related to production of injection-stretch-blow molding (ISBM) equipment at Automa SpA, another Italian company well-known in the PET packaging sector.
At BrauBeviale, Claire Phoenix talked to Jeffrey Sleebos, inventor of the SipSmart Cap about ensuring no spill drinking for kids and seniors.
Clondalkin Flexible Packaging Bury (formerly Chadwicks of Bury), a supplier of pre-cut lids and shrink sleeves, has launched a shrink sleeve incorporating a unique code.
- Lidding takes off with latest Technology from Clondalkin Flexible Packaging
- Oxo-biodegradable Plastics Association comments on failure of EU ‘oxo’ ban
- Sidel relocates UK office
- Eden Springs launches workplace coffee machine for the Nordics market
- SO° UP Pure Touch water dispenser
- Gravity II lightweight water bottle closure by Global Closures Systems
- Krones strengthens technology portfolio for direct digital printing
- Telemetry technology to save vending operators up to 80% engineering costs
- VUE serves up fleet safety to food and drink industry
- Smurfit Kappa opens new bag-in-box plant in Spain
- World’s first zero gravity coffee maker on International Space Station
- Coca-Cola Enterprises invests in new can line in Grigny, France