Packaging Innovations 2015 is a UK trade show demonstrating new innovations, the latest trends and technologies, held at the Birmingham NEC.
Coding specialist Interactive Coding Equipment (ICE) is helping the Real Yorkshire Pudding Company to increase its production line efficiencies following the UK-first installation of the company's new ICE Vulcan print and apply labeller.
- Food industry at robotics tipping point
John Rainer, Fanuc UK, 26 Feb 2015
- Mix your own: Coca-Cola, Keurig, Bevyz, PepsiCo, Sodastream and Drinkfinity
Bill Bruce, 3 Jan 2015
- Innovation struck a chord in 2014
Claire Rowan, 22 Dec 2014
- Most bizarre product of the year award
Richard Hall, 18 Dec 2014
- Why Europe’s logistics and supply chain sectors are suffering
Stuart Roberts. Sealed Air, 15 Dec 2014
Liquid packaging solutions provider Sidel has launched its new IntelliBlower technology, which improves control and self-regulation in the blow moulding process.
A little over one week ago we revealed Keurig Green Mountain Inc’s new cold-brew machine, the Keurig Kold.
Industrial washing machine manufacturer IWM has launched its CW13 hygienic, lower-footprint model, leading to improved cost effectiveness and energy usage.
- Manufacturer launches biofuel made from by-products of the whisky industry
- Smurfit Kappa's new Shelf-Facer 'increases product visibility by up to 50%'
- Egemin installs automated warehouse system for Belgian chocolate supplier
- Catering software start-up targets global growth after £250,000 investment
- Elkay to distribute Blupura water dispensers in US and Canada
- Judging panel announced for IFE World Food Innovation Awards
- Frizzenti launches tap dispensing system for still wines in kegs
- Waste management equipment supplier launches new liquid food composter
- Tetra Pak sponsors IFE World Food Innovation Awards
- Tetra Pak promotes best practice for cleaning in place
- Atlas Copco to unveil new intelligent vacuum pump series
- Win, win – from switching to LPG