Organised in association with Restaurant, Pub & Bar Asia (RPB Asia) and Speciality & Fine Food Asia, the 2nd annual Asia Food Innovation Awards are designed to celebrate excellence across all aspects of the global food industry, from manufacturing to ingredients, packaging and finished products
These awards are a fantastic way for you to enhance the promotion of your food brand and to ensure it gains recognition in the Asian market.
In addition to the prestige of winning an Asia Food Innovation Award, winners and finalists will be receiving a comprehensive PR and media package to celebrate and highlight their success, which will include:
• A presentation of the shortlisted products during the special awards ceremony at RPB and Speciality Fine Foods Asia to an audience of leading decision makers.
• A dedicated announcement on FoodBev.com, published as a top story, reaching our 100,000 unique visitors.
• The announcement will be shared to FoodBev’s subscribers via newsletters and on social media accounts on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook to an audience of 60,000 followers.
• A version of the presentation video of all winners and finalists will be available on our YouTube channel.
• A comprehensive communications kit complete with a press release, logos to use on packaging, websites or emails signatures; a certificate of excellence; and of course a trophy for winners!
The deadline for entries has now passed. The winners will be announced at RPB Asia and Speciality & Fine Foods Asia with a special ceremony on 18 July 2019 in Singapore.
+44 (0)1225 327855
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2019
Asia Food Innovation Awards – DEADLINE EXTENDED!
Due to popular demand, the deadline has been extended to Friday 14 June.
Don’t miss out on having your innovations recognised on a global scale.