FoodBev Media’s events directory is the largest calendar of important international food and beverage industry events, trade shows, conferences and seminars.
Filter my search. Only show:
Vietnam Int’l Café Show in Hồ Chí Minh is a part of Cafe Show brand, especially Seoul Int’l Cafe Show has been gaining the reputation as “Asia No.1 coffee event”.
This F&B show will take place from May 28th-30th, 2020 at Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC), Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam. It is expected to attract over 100 exhibitors with an aim to form new business opportunities for both local firms and overseas companies.
POSTPONED UNTIL 02 – 03 NOVEMBER 2020
NEW EVENT DETAILS
POSTPONED UNTIL 01 – 03 OCTOBER 2020
POSTPONED UNTIL 2 – 3 OCT 2020
POSTPONED UNTIL 2021
With the news that Zenith Global’s 14th annual Global Dairy Congress has been postponed, FoodBev Media wants to offer assurances that the World Dairy Innovation Awards are still going ahead on 16 June 2020.
The deadline for the World Dairy Innovation Awards entries is still 30 April 2020, and to ensure that FoodBev Media is supporting companies who are looking to celebrate their hard work and innovation, the price for entries is now just £195+vat.
For more information visit our Dairy Awards page.
POSTPONED UNTIL 04 – 07 OCTOBER 2020
What you will Learn?
– Insights into the current state of consumer health, highlighting the vibrancy of dietary and nutritional food supplements in Asia Pacific markets.
– Authoritative interpretation of the latest market entry challenges, registration processes and regulatory updates for dietary supplements and nutrition ingredients in China, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand and other jurisdictions.
– Find out about new sales channels, cooperate with local distributors and e-commerce retailers.
– Revealing the value of gut health, explore the latest innovation of probiotics and soluble fiber.
– Tap into the growing weight management and sports nutrition markets to meet the demands of new consumer groups.
– Focus on brain health, healthy aging and infant health to help the next generations grow up healthily; learn how practitioners can improve the health of the elderly.
– Open up new opportunities for novel technologies and processes; discuss value, ingredients, challenges and innovation trends like plant-based meat, CBD and alternative protein.
– Discover fast-growing products in the beauty supplements sector; discuss popular ingredients such as protein, coenzyme Q10, vitamins, and more.
– The latest innovation of CBD-based products; discover the marketing potential for CBD in Asia Pacific countries.
– Opportunity to meet potential investors, boost your company by learning about business incubators, discover innovative startups.
ANUFOOD China will celebrate its debut at Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center in Shenzhen, China from 8 – 10 July 2020. The exhibition is poised to establish a comprehensive platform covering the food and beverage market in Southern China. Over 700 exhibitors and more than 15,000 visitors are expected within 20,000 square meters for this grand industrial event.
Taking advantage of shared expertise and resources from successful affiliated events – Anuga – the world’s largest food trade fair in Cologne, Germany, ANUFOOD China is about to amaze the food and beverage industry in Southeast Asia.
ANUFOOD China attracts exhibitors specialize in baby food, seafood, dairy, sweets and snacks, meat, fruits and vegetables, drinks, fine food, organic products and food service from around the world gather under one roof. The fair will also cover trend topics such as health and functional foods, private labels, vegetarian products, non-GMO products, ready-to-eat products, superfoods and organic products.
Supporting programmes, with diverse themes such as matchmaking, conferences and seminars and culinary competitions will be comprehensively enlarged and upgraded to generate more business opportunities. Meanwhile, ANUFOOD China offers an ideal platform for trade buyers to enjoy sensory experience on food and catering with strong support from associations and partners.
Hosted buyer programme, will present precise business matching for effective one-on-one exchange empowering retailers, reshaping the industry ecosystem with new retail formats and aiming at facilitating the commercial cooperation is about to start months before the show. Exhibitors are able to meet with distribution channel representatives and get to know e-commerce platform executives along with 200+ high-quality trade buyers, who are mainly importers, e-commerce, and from supermarkets, hotels, neighborhood market stores and catering service.
Food and Beverage Innovation Forum (FBIF), founded in 2014 by Simba Events, has become one of the most influential food-industry events in the Asia Pacific. Our aim is to communicate the most advanced technology, ideas and business experience, helping the industry leaders to become better decision-makers so that there will be a brighter future for us all. More than 1000 food companies and 4438 individuals joined us in 2019’s 6th FBIF. In 2020, brands owners are expected to account for 60% of a total 6,000 attendees and visitors.
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2019