FoodBev Media’s events directory is the largest calendar of important international food and beverage industry events, trade shows, conferences and seminars.
Filter my search. Only show:
POSTPONED UNTIL 2021
Dairy Innovation Summit 2020, now a virtual experience.
Bringing you 2 full days of industry-leading insights to focus on the adaptation of the innovation process to develop profitable products ready for the future dairy consumer.
We’ve built a programme with 2 exciting streams packed with key topics affecting the dairy sector such as sustainability, technological developments, product innovation, regulatory and nutritional developments.
The conference continues to combine key discussions from key players in the industry looking at the future of the dairy industry in a highly competitive market.
Why Join Our Virtual Experience?
The Lo & No Beverage Summit is bringing together over 150 decision makers representing established and emerging brands, on and off-trade establishments, investors and influencers at the only business to business platform in the low and no alcohol category in North America.
We will shine a light on how to maximise on consumer preferences, take charge of your own destiny by creating world class sales pitches and marketing strategies and share tips on how to create successful partnerships with investors, distributors and on/off trade to build your brand.
The 18th Annual World Food Innovate Summit, 2020 (Milan, 10-11 November) provides attendees with the tools, ideas and inspiration to align their product, in terms of formulation and market position, with the shifting consumer demands and market trends. The audience is comprised of innovation, R&D, NPD and marketing professionals looking to hear about industry best practice as well as the latest breakthrough innovations. The program is packed with industry-leaders, experts and senior food professionals who are leading the future direction of the industry.
Venditalia is the benchmark trade fair for international Vending in terms of exhibitors and visitors number and square metres occupied and is therefore the reference point for the market and the biggest event linking supply and demand.
In 1998, the first edition was held in Genoa and since then the exhibition confirms numbers growing.
Venditalia allows exhibitors from all over the world to present a preview of the products, the most innovative technology and the latest in the industry.
Duxes will host the 5th Nutraceutical and Functional Food Asia Pacific Summit 2020 in Singapore, from December 16-17. The summit will gather delegates from across the functional food and nutraceuticals industry, including government officials, researchers, analysts, and representatives from leading companies and industry associations, to discuss trends and developments in the fast-paced Asian market.
What you will Learn?
– Insights into the current state of consumer health, highlighting the vibrancy of dietary and nutritional food supplements in Asia Pacific markets.
– Authoritative interpretation of the latest market entry challenges, registration processes and regulatory updates for dietary supplements and nutrition ingredients in China, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand and other jurisdictions.
– Find out about new sales channels, cooperate with local distributors and e-commerce retailers.
– Revealing the value of gut health, explore the latest innovation of probiotics and soluble fiber.
– Tap into the growing weight management and sports nutrition markets to meet the demands of new consumer groups.
– Focus on brain health, healthy ageing and infant health to help the next generations grow up healthily; learn how practitioners can improve the health of the elderly.
– Open up new opportunities for novel technologies and processes; discuss value, ingredients, challenges and innovation trends like plant-based meat, CBD and alternative protein.
– Discover fast-growing products in the beauty supplements sector; discuss popular ingredients such as protein, coenzyme Q10, vitamins, and more.
– The latest innovation of CBD-based products; discover the marketing potential for CBD in Asia Pacific countries.
– Opportunity to meet potential investors, boost your company by learning about business incubators, discover innovative startups.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8253
Email: [email protected]
Every three years Messe Essen with METPACK becomes the most important global meeting place for the international metal packaging industry. Numerous global players present sustainable and cost-efficient solutions for the production, refinement, painting and recycling of metal packaging at the world’s leading trade fair. Metpack is the nucleus for innovation and a communication platform at the same time.
No other trade fair in the world represents the entire supply chain. And at no other trade fair does the packaging industry provide all industry sectors with tailored solutions and innovative designs based on such a variety of materials.
As a leading and professional packaging trade platform, “The 27th China International Exhibition on Packaging Machinery & Materials (Sino-Pack2021)” and “China (Guangzhou) International Exhibition on Packaging Products (PACKINNO2021)” will be grandly held at Area A, China Import & Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, PR China.
A 4-in-1 Expo that covers packaging, packaging products, printing and labeling.
The exhibitions continue to create an all-round display platform for the entire packaging industry chain. Six zones are featured this year, they are Smart Packaging + Smart Logistics, Food Packaging, Liquid Packaging, General Packaging, Coding & Marking and Packaging Products & Materials, covering multiple end-use spectrums like food, food processing, catering, beverage/dairy products/alcohols, daily chemicals, pharmaceutical/health care products, home appliance/3C, express delivery, e-commerce, automobile, etc.
Six Theme Zones:
Smart Packaging + Smart Logistics
Coding & Marking
Packaging Products & Materials
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2020