FoodBev Media’s events directory is the largest calendar of important international food and beverage industry events, trade shows, conferences and seminars.
Filter my search. Only show:
Currently, Asia has the highest growth in demand for milk and dairy products in the world. Whilst per capita consumption ranges significantly country by country, it is estimated that the continent’s demand for milk and dairy products will rise to around 320 million tons by 2021. Furthermore, the Asia-Pacific region as a whole has emerged as a major player in the production and consumption of global dairy. Asia-Pacific dairy is still projected to be a key economic driver that will grow faster than the mature markets of the U.S. and Western Europe.
Against this background, Duxes is pleased to announce that DairyAP (6th Dairy Asia Pacific Summit 2019) will take place in Singapore from November 21-22. The summit will gather distinguished experts as well as industry leaders to provide thorough analysis of the latest regulatory dynamics and industry integration. Participants will share their expertise in local dairy markets, outlining safety control from raw materials to end products, the latest consumer insights, and dairy R&D trends and innovation. Attendees will learn about successful marketing strategies, the liquid milk and other dairy product sectors, as well as packaging layouts and farm management and industry sustainability. The 2-day event will provide an effective platform for attendees to share their valued experiences and opinions on the many challenges and opportunities within the Asia-Pacific dairy industry.
What will you learn? (highlights)
– The largest platform for dairy in the Asia Pacific: more than 240 delegates from across the region discussing the latest developments and challenges for the dairy industry
– Authoritative interpretation of regulations and updated standards for dairy products in the Asia-Pacific region, including China, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia and other countries
– Market analysis of liquid milk, infant formula and more products with high growth potential in the Asia-Pacific region
– Advice on identifying the latest trends in dairy product innovation, sustainable packaging, the application of ingredients and flavoring, and processing technologies
– Understanding on how to ensure quality and safety from the perspective of product testing and packaging; in-depth look at farm management and animal health issues
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 ext. 8253
Email: [email protected]
For more than 30 years Fi Europe & Ni (Natural ingredients) has been the world’s leading food and beverage ingredients sourcing platform. Its unique influence is underlined by the fact that more than 25 percent of all annual food and beverage manufacturer ingredient procurement budgets are influenced by a visit to the show.
Fi Europe & Ni 2019 will take place in one of Europe’s largest markets – Paris, France – from 3-5 December at the Villepinte Parc des Expositions.
The show is expected to welcome over 1,800 exhibitors and 27,000 visitors from around the world, representing the full spectrum of the food and beverage ingredients industry.
Fi Europe & Ni will be co-located alongside Natural ingredients and Expo FoodTec:
• Natural ingredients: The leading co-located event for sourcing supplements, nutraceuticals, functional food and beverages and other food-related products.
• Expo FoodTec: A one-stop shop for sourcing the latest high-tech innovations and trends in ingredient packaging, machinery, processing equipment, and more.
Fi Europe, the leading trade show for food and beverage ingredients, and Hi Europe, its counterpart for health ingredients, will become co-located events, alternating between Germany and France. Fi Europe co-located with Hi Europe will be the most comprehensive food ingredients trade show covering specialty food ingredients from sensory to functional, as well as processing solutions and services across the whole supply chain. On 1 December 2020, Fi Europe and Hi Europe will open the doors as co-located events in Frankfurt for the first time.
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2019