FoodBev Media’s events directory is the largest calendar of important international food and beverage industry events, trade shows, conferences and seminars.
Filter my search. Only show:
POSTPONED UNTIL 24 – 25 SEPTEMBER 2020
NEW EVENT DETAILS
POSTPONED UNTIL 30 MARCH – 01 APRIL 2021
What you will learn?
• Latest scientific findings and technology development in personalized nutrition
• Successful cases on commercialization and deployment of personalized nutrition products and services
• Stories on ingredient innovation and adaptation to personalized nutrition
• Cutting-edge technologies and applications on personal health data collection and analysis
• Insights into consumer needs in this fast changing era of digitalization and health-consciousness
• Optimal marketing and retail channels for personalized nutrition products to reach the consumers
• Influences and benefits brought by personalized nutrition to other relevant industries such as insurance, retail and FMCG
Digital Food & Beverage is THE meeting place where 450+ digital marketing and e-commerce professionals from the most disruptive companies in food and beverage come together and benchmark to better serve their customers while growing their online business, faster. Over the course of two days, you’ll hear from 60+ expert speakers and engage in 30+ total sessions to give you the actionable strategies you need to tackle changing customer expectations, while increasing your eCommerce profits.
For more information on Digital Food & Beverage 2020, download the agenda: http://bit.ly/38NkJzb
Register online and get 25% OFF your conference pass using discount code DFB20FBM: http://bit.ly/2vSmyML
Agrofood Nigeria covers the entire process chain, consisting of the three sub-brands agro AgroTech Nigeria, food + bev tec Nigeria and food ingredients Nigeria
Organized by the German trade show specialists Fairtrade and scheduled for 31 March – 01 April 2021 at the Landmark Centre on Lagos Victoria Island Annex, the event is held in conjunction with Plastprintpack Nigeria, Nigeria’s 6th International Plastics, Printing and Packaging Trade Show.
Exhibitors & Products 2021 – Tailored to the Nigerian market
Excellent prospects for trade visitors of Agrofood Nigeria 2021 looking for high-quality solution providers as many of the world’s leading companies will again be presenting products and technologies specifically tailored to the Nigerian market.
The exhibitors of Agrofood & Plastprintpack 2021 come from 27 countries, namely from Austria, Belgium, Benin, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Netherlands, Nigeria, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine and United Arab Emirates.
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2020
World Beverage Innovation Awards – NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES!
The awards celebrate excellence and innovation across the global beverage industry.
Don’t miss out on having your innovations recognised on a global scale.
Deadline for entry 11 September – enter now!