FoodBev Media’s events directory is the largest calendar of important international food and beverage industry events, trade shows, conferences and seminars.
Filter my search. Only show:
Duxes will host the 5th Nutraceutical and Functional Food Asia Pacific Summit 2020 in Singapore, from December 16-17. The summit will gather delegates from across the functional food and nutraceuticals industry, including government officials, researchers, analysts, and representatives from leading companies and industry associations, to discuss trends and developments in the fast-paced Asian market.
What you will Learn?
– Insights into the current state of consumer health, highlighting the vibrancy of dietary and nutritional food supplements in Asia Pacific markets.
– Authoritative interpretation of the latest market entry challenges, registration processes and regulatory updates for dietary supplements and nutrition ingredients in China, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand and other jurisdictions.
– Find out about new sales channels, cooperate with local distributors and e-commerce retailers.
– Revealing the value of gut health, explore the latest innovation of probiotics and soluble fiber.
– Tap into the growing weight management and sports nutrition markets to meet the demands of new consumer groups.
– Focus on brain health, healthy ageing and infant health to help the next generations grow up healthily; learn how practitioners can improve the health of the elderly.
– Open up new opportunities for novel technologies and processes; discuss value, ingredients, challenges and innovation trends like plant-based meat, CBD and alternative protein.
– Discover fast-growing products in the beauty supplements sector; discuss popular ingredients such as protein, coenzyme Q10, vitamins, and more.
– The latest innovation of CBD-based products; discover the marketing potential for CBD in Asia Pacific countries.
– Opportunity to meet potential investors, boost your company by learning about business incubators, discover innovative startups.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8253
Email: [email protected]
No other trade fair in the world represents the entire supply chain. And at no other trade fair does the packaging industry provide all industry sectors with tailored solutions and innovative designs based on such a variety of materials.
IFE 2021 – the go to destination for UK & international food & drink discovery
IFE is the UK’s largest and most important food & drink industry event, bringing food & drink suppliers from across the globe together with buyers and chefs from retail, foodservice, manufacturing, wholesale and distribution.
Now being hosted at ExCel London annually, IFE is the most significant opportunity for independent retailers, hotels, restaurants, bars and other establishments that supply food & drink, to sample products across over 25 categories of food & drink. We are proud to deliver this event for over 4 decades and strive to stay ahead of manufacturer, consumer and industry trends to provide a central hub for the international food and drink community to meet and leave with tools to progress their chosen business.
What’s in Store?
In addition to all the ordinary well-anticipated features, the 2021 event will be the launchpad of THE yearly showcase of international food and drink innovation. We have taken this ethos to new heights as we combine forces with Hotel, Restaurant & Catering, London Produce Show, The European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo and Festival of Enterprise, as well as launching product development guide IFE Manufacturing Solutions.
Find out more by visiting the website www.ife.co.uk or contacting our sales team to learn more about exhibiting opportunities.
ANUFOOD China will celebrate its debut at Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center in Shenzhen, China from 21 – 23 April 2021. The exhibition is poised to establish a comprehensive platform covering the food and beverage market in Southern China. Over 700 exhibitors and more than 15,000 visitors are expected within 20,000 square meters for this grand industrial event.
Taking advantage of shared expertise and resources from successful affiliated events – Anuga – the world’s largest food trade fair in Cologne, Germany, ANUFOOD China is about to amaze the food and beverage industry in Southeast Asia.
ANUFOOD China attracts exhibitors specialize in baby food, seafood, dairy, sweets and snacks, meat, fruits and vegetables, drinks, fine food, organic products and food service from around the world gather under one roof. The fair will also cover trend topics such as health and functional foods, private labels, vegetarian products, non-GMO products, ready-to-eat products, superfoods and organic products.
Supporting programmes, with diverse themes such as matchmaking, conferences and seminars and culinary competitions will be comprehensively enlarged and upgraded to generate more business opportunities. Meanwhile, ANUFOOD China offers an ideal platform for trade buyers to enjoy sensory experience on food and catering with strong support from associations and partners.
Hosted buyer programme, will present precise business matching for effective one-on-one exchange empowering retailers, reshaping the industry ecosystem with new retail formats and aiming at facilitating the commercial cooperation is about to start months before the show. Exhibitors are able to meet with distribution channel representatives and get to know e-commerce platform executives along with 200+ high-quality trade buyers, who are mainly importers, e-commerce, and from supermarkets, hotels, neighborhood market stores and catering service.
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2020