FoodBev Media’s events directory is the largest calendar of important international food and beverage industry events, trade shows, conferences and seminars.
Filter my search. Only show:
Duxes will host the 9th China International Nutraceutical and Functional Food Summit 2019 on September 18-20 in Beijing, China.
The three-day event will gather professionals from food and nutritional supplement companies, as well as policymakers and researchers, to discuss the latest advances in nutrition, latest supervisory regulations in China, the effects of cross-border e-commerce on the market, emerging product categories, consumer preferences, and other important topics.
Notably, the summit will feature a pre-event addressing healthy ageing on the first day, addressing the demographic and social changes underway in China.
Some Highlights include:
– Official interpretation of health food regulations and the Healthy China 2030 Plan
– Solutions for gaining consumer trust in health food products through transparency
– Insight on the enormous market potential of brain health, digestive health, and immunity health products in an ageing society
– Exploration of popular functional ingredients such as plant-based, fibre and probiotics
– A detailed breakdown of industry data and market trends essential for product development in sports nutrition
– Discussion of sales and marketing channel innovation
– Case studies of successful new retail innovation in the mobile/ internet era
– Opportunity to identify potential partners and gain a foothold in the Chinese market
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: +86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8253
Email: [email protected]
The 6th agrofood West Africa all set for growth in 2019
Together with its partner event plastprintpack West Africa the show is scheduled for 19 to 21 November 2019 at the Accra International Conference Centre. Agrofood West Africa covers the entire value chain, from field to fork, consisting of the three sub-brands agroAgroTech West Africa, food + bev tec West Africa and food + hospitality West Africa.
Agrofood is West Africa’s 6th international trade show on agriculture, food processing & packaging, ingredients, bakery & confectionery and food & hospitality.
The 2019 event features five official country pavilions, namely from China, Germany, France, Netherlands and Turkey.
In connection with a strong institutional support both in West Africa and internationally as well as an excellent conference program a successful show is guaranteed.
As an exhibitor or visitor you are allowed to communicate and to arrange business meetings before, during and after the event with our interactive platform.
The entrance is free of charge for trade visitors!
Follow the link to pre-REGISTER NOW or book your stand: https://www.agrofood-westafrica.com/agrofood-westafrica0.html
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2019
World Beverage Innovation Awards – ENTER NOW!
The awards celebrate excellence and innovation across the global beverage industry.
Don’t miss out on having your innovations recognised on a global scale.