FoodBev Media’s events directory is the largest calendar of important international food and beverage industry events, trade shows, conferences and seminars.
Filter my search. Only show:
POSTPONED UNTIL 21 – 23 April 2021
NEW EVENT DETAILS
Food and Beverage Innovation Forum (FBIF), founded in 2014 by Simba Events, has become one of the most influential food-industry events in the Asia Pacific. Our aim is to communicate the most advanced technology, ideas and business experience, helping the industry leaders to become better decision-makers so that there will be a brighter future for us all. More than 1000 food companies and 4438 individuals joined us in 2019’s 6th FBIF. In 2020, brands owners are expected to account for 60% of a total 6,000 attendees and visitors.
Preregistered overseas buyers will enjoy 2-night FREE stay in a 5-star hotel. Rooms are limited. First come, first served!
Review of China VMF 2019
Hosting 365 exhibitors occupying 13,045 sq.m net exhibition area, China VMF 2019 registered 32505 visits in 3 days. Exhibitors were grouped in 3 themed exhibiting areas— Vending Machines & Self-Service, New Retail & Payment Solutions, and Fresh Delivery & Cold Chain Tech Equipment—each featured with key players from its category, such as Fuji Electric, Sanden, Bianchi, Easy Touch, YoPoint, LE Vending, Foxconn, TCN, Holo, Comma, DeepBule, Superlead, CPI, Nayax, Union Pay, laqtia etc
Preview of China VMF 2020
Receiving unanimous praise from worldwide insiders for the past few years, China VMF has become the most popular and largest annual exhibition in the global self-service vending industry. With 86% exhibitors from 2019 looking forward to 2020, it is expected that China VMF 2020 will congregate 700 exhibitors on a show floor of 50,000 sq.m. We have specially set aside a well-located International Pavilion for our overseas exhibitors to achieve better results.
Vietnam Int’l Café Show in Hồ Chí Minh is a part of Cafe Show brand, especially Seoul Int’l Cafe Show has been gaining the reputation as “Asia No.1 coffee event”.
This F&B show will take place from September 3rd – 5th, 2020 at Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC), Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam. It is expected to attract over 100 exhibitors with an aim to form new business opportunities for both local firms and overseas companies.
What you will learn?
• Latest scientific findings and technology development in personalized nutrition
• Successful cases on commercialization and deployment of personalized nutrition products and services
• Stories on ingredient innovation and adaptation to personalized nutrition
• Cutting-edge technologies and applications on personal health data collection and analysis
• Insights into consumer needs in this fast changing era of digitalization and health-consciousness
• Optimal marketing and retail channels for personalized nutrition products to reach the consumers
• Influences and benefits brought by personalized nutrition to other relevant industries such as insurance, retail and FMCG
Duxes is pleased to announce that the 7th Dairy Asia Pacific Summit (DairyAP) 2020 will take place in Singapore from October 29-30. The event is the leading annual platform for professionals engaged in the growing Asia Pacific dairy market and will offer a wide range of in-depth talks and discussions from industry experts, major companies, ingredients innovators and government regulators.
What you will Learn?
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 ext. 8253
Email: [email protected]
Hi & Fi Asia-China will open its doors from 25 – 27 November 2020 in Shanghai, China at the NECC, Shanghai.
Hi & Fi Asia-China offers five shows in one, with its co-located events providing access to the entire industry under one roof – Food ingredients Asia-China, Hi China, HNC, ProPak China & FoodPack, and Starch Expo. The combined events will cover 100,000 square metres, welcoming over 50,000+ visitors and 1,300 exhibitors from around the world.
To read more about the event, see website:
Fi Asia is the ASEAN region’s leading food & beverage ingredients event, bringing local and international suppliers, distributors and manufacturers together. The event rotates between Thailand and Indonesia and returns this year to yet another exciting edition in Indonesia. Fi Asia will take place from 9 – 11 December 2020 at the Jakarta International Expo in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Fi Asia 2020 will host 19,000 visitors and more than 850 exhibitors from around the world to network and review an extensive range of product innovations across the show’s dedicated natural ingredients (Ni) and beverage ingredients (Bi) pavilions, as well as a range of international pavilions.
This year’s highlights include the Bi Pavilion & Theatre, Conferences and Technical Sessions, Innovation & Discovery Tours, and many more.
Read more on the website: https://www.figlobal.com/asia-indonesia/en/home.html
Duxes will host the 5th Nutraceutical and Functional Food Asia Pacific Summit 2020 in Singapore, from December 16-17. The summit will gather delegates from across the functional food and nutraceuticals industry, including government officials, researchers, analysts, and representatives from leading companies and industry associations, to discuss trends and developments in the fast-paced Asian market.
– Insights into the current state of consumer health, highlighting the vibrancy of dietary and nutritional food supplements in Asia Pacific markets.
– Authoritative interpretation of the latest market entry challenges, registration processes and regulatory updates for dietary supplements and nutrition ingredients in China, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand and other jurisdictions.
– Find out about new sales channels, cooperate with local distributors and e-commerce retailers.
– Revealing the value of gut health, explore the latest innovation of probiotics and soluble fiber.
– Tap into the growing weight management and sports nutrition markets to meet the demands of new consumer groups.
– Focus on brain health, healthy ageing and infant health to help the next generations grow up healthily; learn how practitioners can improve the health of the elderly.
– Open up new opportunities for novel technologies and processes; discuss value, ingredients, challenges and innovation trends like plant-based meat, CBD and alternative protein.
– Discover fast-growing products in the beauty supplements sector; discuss popular ingredients such as protein, coenzyme Q10, vitamins, and more.
– The latest innovation of CBD-based products; discover the marketing potential for CBD in Asia Pacific countries.
– Opportunity to meet potential investors, boost your company by learning about business incubators, discover innovative startups.
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8253
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2020
World Beverage Innovation Awards – NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES!
The awards celebrate excellence and innovation across the global beverage industry.
Don’t miss out on having your innovations recognised on a global scale.
Deadline for entry 11 September – enter now!