FoodBev Media’s events directory is the largest calendar of important international food and beverage industry events, trade shows, conferences and seminars.
Filter my search. Only show:
Hundreds of millions are being invested in vertical farms across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Japan and beyond. How big can the industry grow? Will it replace traditional agriculture? Which technology is best – aeroponic, aquaponic or hydroponic? Which crops are most profitable? Will they boost supermarkets or will they come direct to our homes? This 1st Vertical Farming World Congress will enable you to hear from leading global players and to visit London’s leading operations. Bringing together vertical farming operators, investors, suppliers and experts, our aim is to debate and help advance the sector’s future.
For programme updates, register your interest in this event today at https://www.zenithglobal.com/events/vfwc2020
For information on sponsorship opportunities, visit www.zenithglobal.com/events/sponsorship, or contact Lisa Solovieva on e [email protected] t +44 (0)1225 327900
Duxes will host the 5th Nutraceutical and Functional Food Asia Pacific Summit 2020 in Singapore, from December 16-17. The summit will gather delegates from across the functional food and nutraceuticals industry, including government officials, researchers, analysts, and representatives from leading companies and industry associations, to discuss trends and developments in the fast-paced Asian market.
What you will Learn?
– Insights into the current state of consumer health, highlighting the vibrancy of dietary and nutritional food supplements in Asia Pacific markets.
– Authoritative interpretation of the latest market entry challenges, registration processes and regulatory updates for dietary supplements and nutrition ingredients in China, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand and other jurisdictions.
– Find out about new sales channels, cooperate with local distributors and e-commerce retailers.
– Revealing the value of gut health, explore the latest innovation of probiotics and soluble fiber.
– Tap into the growing weight management and sports nutrition markets to meet the demands of new consumer groups.
– Focus on brain health, healthy ageing and infant health to help the next generations grow up healthily; learn how practitioners can improve the health of the elderly.
– Open up new opportunities for novel technologies and processes; discuss value, ingredients, challenges and innovation trends like plant-based meat, CBD and alternative protein.
– Discover fast-growing products in the beauty supplements sector; discuss popular ingredients such as protein, coenzyme Q10, vitamins, and more.
– The latest innovation of CBD-based products; discover the marketing potential for CBD in Asia Pacific countries.
– Opportunity to meet potential investors, boost your company by learning about business incubators, discover innovative startups.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8253
Email: [email protected]
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2020
World Beverage Innovation Awards – NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES!
The awards celebrate excellence and innovation across the global beverage industry.
Don’t miss out on having your innovations recognised on a global scale.
Deadline for entry 11 September – enter now!